Has California ninja declared independence?

1) So first we have CA passing SB54 effectively making CA a sanctuary state. This bill also prohibits law enforcement from working with federal authorities in any manner on the matter of immigration:
archive.fo/zDgxk

2) Around the same time, CA passed a bill to prohibit any business from working with federal immigration enforcement.
archive.fo/Aq4DG

3) Recently the state has opened up "heroine injection sites" which, in essence, has just legalized heroine:
archive.fo/UmUnA

4) Also recently the state of CA stated it will "block crude oil from Trump offshore drilling plan" thus violating the Commerce Clause which falls under the Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 3):
archive.fo/ZAdq3

5) Finally, and I had no idea about this but was recently brought to my attention. California opened "embassies" in Russia. I have read California also opened an embassy in China but have yet been able to find a good source to confirm it:

archive.fo/iTLoW

All of these things together in such a short period of time. Does that not equate to the state of CA declaring independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/california-shows-how-to-beat-trump-now-and-in-november/
archive.is/3EoHY
archive.fo/UmUnA
archive.fo/MrVdz
m.youtube.com/watch?t=78s&v=z-6YX-aceOk
archive.is/9pzz2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

California is just a group of Marxists out of control and out of touch with residentes, even some SJWs. ICE still operates in California. DEA still operates in California. California needs to be punished lest we all become like California. Is that likely? No, search the internet for Project Constitution 2020.

thenation.com/article/california-shows-how-to-beat-trump-now-and-in-november/

archive.is/3EoHY

Checked.

Did you get the idea to post this after.reading what I posted in COMPLICIT thread?
Anyways, I think this is a good idea for a thread

(heiled)
Have a bump.

*SEND ALL ILLIGAL IMMIGRANTS TO CALIFORNIA*

>archive.fo/UmUnA

No I just have been researching various things of late unrelated and kept landing on such issues. Then asked myself why this hasn't yet been discussed as it is a serious issue given all these things added together. It really feels like they have declared but are doing it sneakily. Figured others would have input.

Pretty sure everywhere in California that isn't coastal cities/counties is trying to secede and cut out the cancer that is west California.

No.
That's just unconstitutional, is all.
This is what makes it treason.
Also treason.
Technically this is legal, since the federal government doesn't have the authority to regulate it.
Yep.
Again, just unconstitutional.
No, because they haven't declared it. And no, we won't be letting them go. We're going to kill them all and repopulate the state with whites who aren't traitors.

What about losing all that waterfront property to the mehicans.

It's a real coincidence we had the same thought within matter of minutes. I think this is an excellent topic, cheers on making the thread

Passing anything is never final.

Short excerpt, more on links above

"There should be no doubt that President Trump has officially declared war on California,” State Senate leader Kevin de León told The Guardian on January 4, referring to the Trump administration’s plans to prosecute medical- and recreational-marijuana outlets, to allow oil drilling off the California coast, and to intensify efforts to deport immigrants.
When California fights back, it matters. With over 39 million people, it is the nation’s most populous state and the world’s sixth-largest economy, and it has thrived in large part thanks to the immigration that produced its ethnically diverse population. No other state in the Union comes as close to being a model of an alternative to the fearful future that Washington now offers.
California’s resistance encompasses two interwoven strands. One is the determined fight, wherever possible, against the cruelty and inanity of an administration and a Republican congressional majority hell-bent on rolling back the programs and policies of enlightened self-interest enacted over the better part of a century under both Republican and Democratic administrations. The other is a defense of California’s progressive, if still imperfect, success as an exemplar for the nation and the world. The first would not be possible without the second.
California has always been hospitable to innovation and in-your-face independence. It legalized abortion seven years before Roe v. Wade (with a bill Ronald Reagan signed) and passed the nation’s first medical-marijuana law. California is the cradle of American environmentalism, born in large part from the selfish motive of preserving the health and beauty of the place—nationalism of a very high order—and, for more than a half-century, a major influence in national policy.

No, they did not declare independence. In order for them to secede there needs to be a constitutional convention and 3/4 of the states need to vote in favor of it. Anything that doesn't satisfy both of those requirements is both treason and sedition and any attempt on their behalf to use force makes them enemy combatants.

/thread

actually thats violating both fisa and the logan act

Not statutory treason. They'd have to take up arms against the US for that to be the case.

THISSS

Just as you can't have a country without a border, you can't have a country if you have a toothless inept bureaucracy that won't impose via force upon dissidents seeking to align themselves with foreign powers.

No.
Send them back.

"Aid and comfort" is treason. Aid meaning "international meetings without consent of federal government" and comfort meaning "potential business deals to benefit California over other parts of the Union."

I'm not sure that's actually true.

Ironic that Prop 187 is the very reason the entire country finds itself in the position it is in today. Every single county in the state of CA (including LA county!!) voted for Prop 187 except for San Francisco county and it passed by big numbers only to be overturned.

Here is an old video from that year. Pay close attention to the hat the guy at 0:19 is wearing.

Cali is a State of Insurrection now, all government bodies need to be forcefully removed before they go even further into the deep end.

i really really really like this image, have the HD version

How would that ever work? I don't think we have ever seen this before outside the Civil War so, in essence, the actions of these "leaders" is legitimately that of an enemy combatant given their pissing on their oath and their leading a state of the country to go rogue, isn't it?

They're just pushing as hard as they possibly can to see what the Feds will let them get away with. They have kike media and San Francisco cucks on their side but legally speaking they don't have any right to be doing half the shit they've pulled ever since Jerry Brown came back. These people always get smug when they talk about how the Feds crushed the South when they tried to secede, let's see these soyboys and trannies actually pick up guns and fight for their freedom from le ebil gnatzee Blumpf. None of these people will do shit, most of them can't even cook or change a flat tire, let alone handle a gun. Most of them are obese or skinnyfat, and a lot are strung out on benzos/alcohol/painkillers/weed/everything. The foreign nationals are all going to haul ass out of CA as soon as shit goes hot, and that includes all the illegal beaners they would hypothetically be fighting to protect. The Southerners were willing to die to the tune of almost half a million men for their freedom. I sincerely doubt any of California's Revolutionary Cuck Force has that kind of courage in them.

When the Feds decide to put an end to California's nonsense, it'll be swift and bloodless, kike media and libshit groups will kvetch and have protests where they call Trump Hitler for the 80 billionth time, ICE will turn East Los Angeles and Barrio Logan into ghost towns, and that'll be the end of California's "independece."

O O F. If the hemp sweater-ponytail combo wasn't enough to give the hint that the guy's a commie, he goes ahead and reinforces it with that lid.

You know what just came to mind is, consider this: Look at how few people were at that bullshit back then and now consider what it is now since the decision makers let them get away with it for only twenty years. Think about that… in two decades.. that is all it takes to turn something into one of the wealthiest and most sought after places on the fucking planet to the fucked up place it is today.

That should be the biggest fucking wake up call in the history of mankind to anyone who has been leaning back and forth on how bad the indoctrination has been to the youths and how fucking fail the libtard policies are. They fuck up every single thing they do.

Also… fuck… look at this. While watching it the last guy popped up and, well, you tell me. There was a big pol investigation into him during the first Berkeley riot and it was pretty much universally agreed he was an illegal since people went back to his old yearbooks and found nothing and so on. Anyhow, am I going blind here or does this asshole look like potential sperm donor?

Their leaders, their court, and many of their high-profile/celebrity residents Hollywood and Silicon Valley liberals have not just openly criticized the President, but repeatedly and willfully called for his impeachment, resisted his orders, blocked his executive actions illegally, directly countered his actions with legislation, and attempted to incite violence against people based on the color of their skin and political alignment solely because they're "on the right side of history".

Daily reminder that California effectively allows non-citizens to vote, with their willful ignorance enshrined into law. They have proven themselves incompetent to run state or local governments, large businesses, or entertainment ventures at every turn.

Is there a way to disprove this sixth largerst economy bullshit they keep spewing? Isnt California in a shit ton amount of debt, has to import power and water to even stay afloat?

They really are. Aside from the amount of money the fed gives California's government for public works projects, they also receive a ton of money and resources to import energy and water. Keep in mind, also, the number of large companies and corporations that take in ludicrous amounts of tax subsidies, like Tesla Motors and Facebook, who are located squarely in the most liberal parts of the state.

If the federal government cut off funding, or if California legitimately tried to go rogue, the kvetching would reach critical mass in a heartbeat. If it happened because they attempted to secede, it would be even more hilarious because, frankly, why would we give California funding, grants, water, resources, and the like if they weren't fucking PAYING for it? No matter how much money they generate, they're still sucking down money from the federal government for gibs and bullshit public works projects, so telling them that we're cutting that off if they decide to leave, or potentially settling tariffs on any California-based companies that do not come over to the US, would send them off the deep end in a millisecond.

All of which I fully agree with you but what the fuck is the end game they are playing and what the fuck is the federal government going to do to stop the shit? Does anyone honestly believe SV hasn't been selling data mined information on every single person to these enemy nations? Does anyone honestly not believe Russia isn't going to return the favor for what those fucks in the White House did during Ukraine and turn CA into a fucking battlement with reinforced positions everywhere?

This is something I am so surprised the fed hasn't come down on like a hammer considering every single thing you wrote/I wrote in the OP and the how much this shit is coming from the state is causing it to spread. Why the fuck isn't it being stopped is what I am wondering. Why the fuck isn't Sessions on it. It just makes no sense.

What's next? Block state treasurer from paying feds?
Here's the thing, and you know it as well as I know Holla Forums….

If this was another state, like Alabama or Texas doing this under Obama, we would fucking move there….
Why don't our states have the balls to fuck with the fed?

I like where you are going with this user.

Unfortunately that's the case and I doubt they'd fire first with anything more than feel feels and hyperbole. If the Gov't fires first it is just a "Police Action". But in reality hit the nail on the head.

I'll take "What are the Great Plains for $2000, Alex".

I pray to Kek that we finally have the big one along the fault line, causing the cities on the coast to fall straight into the fucking ocean.

I live on the coast, but at this point I'd rather die than deal with this faggotry any longer.

How bad is it living there? As bad as it sounds?

Imagine, in every direction you look, something you hate is obstructing your view.

That sounds like a really good way to lose all the government funding that goes to all their illegal's wealfare.

Why are you surprised? Think about the most powerful people in this country. Liberal politicians, businessmen, and celebrities. Niggerball. Hollywood. Jews like Schumer, Obama, and Pelosi.

These fucks are so incredibly disconnected that they genuinely look at Gronald Drumpf as if he's a fascist leaning into dictatorship who is two degrees separated from Hitler. These people have lied, cheated, and stolen from everyone, including their own 'friends', to secure their positions of power and take as much money as possible from everyone else that isn't them.

Why the fuck would the federal government, who is RUN BY THESE FUCKERS, actually want to stop this plan? These are the same people that, in the face of blatant allegations of voter fraud, severe criminal corruption in the courts, overt misuse of government facilities and departmental power, egregious overstepping of responsibilities for personal gain, terror attacks on domestic soil, war crimes committed under cover of night, and stories fabricated from whole cloth by our own media, simply look the other way and point at the duly elected President of the United States of America in a pathetic, flailing attempt to turn public opinion against him so they can oust him before he actually stops them from further subjugating the very people they are intended to serve.

One corrupt government official would be too many; instead, we have the weight of the whole fetid swamp bearing down on us. We are not being represented, we are being oppressed by the very machine people refused to take part in out of a mix of apathy and (((establishment lies))) intended to make us look away in the face of the disgusting truth.

If I had to guess, I'd say Sessions wants to do something about it, but his hands are tied after recusing himself from the Russia probe. Don't forget that the Obama White House was effectively a revolving door of former Google employees; the most powerful people are so interconnected, that it will take more than the excision of a couple cancerous lumps here and there to make things better. The complicit congressmen will kvetch endlessly and try every nasty trick to block any action against California or Oregon or Washington because muh poor illegals and ray-ciss-ims.

Yeah, but I'd argue that we were in the hole well before 1994.

Now, if we reel it back to 1984, then we're cooking with portals. That's where the opulence was.

This actually. California is mostly good for growing just cash crops like almonds and grapes while the Great Plains and Midwest ACTUALLY feed the country.

I hope they declare independence. Then we can wage war, destroy their integration and then change our minds and decide to grant what's left of their state independence so we don't have to deal with them. They're stuck in crushing poverty, and we don't have them dragging the country down. Win win.

Better question, do you feel if shit went down they would gang up and try to kill people like yourself? Seriously asking.

So what is the solution because, frankly from what I hear from Californians, there is no fixing those types and the only way is literal action. Do you see that as plausible or do you see this being a fly by night arrest fest?

Because I am damn sure Trump of all people won't let that shit fly so sooner or later something is going to happen I would think.

They lack the organization to team up to tactically destroy even a small(5-10) group of h'whites but if they saw you alone in the wild they would go after the "white boi".

Prop 47 has resulted in spics and niggers not being arrested for committing crimes. Emboldened by that and sanctuary laws they continue to commit theft and other crimes. Add to that sjw police and dispatchers and you have the current state of things. Nice to deport illegal spic criminals but if the police don't bother to arrest them or even show up then how can the criminals even be identified by ICE? I really wish the feds would do something.

California is actually pretty pleasant. Remove the semites and then send the beaners home and it will be perfect. But like, compared to some other places in the US it's not half bad. Plenty of good people if you look in the right places. Some places in the US seem devoid of hope, but not California.

Check all the libtard shitholes there, failing infrastructure, homeless, crime, and a whole list of taxes you gotta pay to keep it all running. And the Federal Government and Companies keep it running, show me anyway that Commiefornia can self-sustain after they go Calexit, it just doesn't.

(heil'd)
And those cash crops require quite a bit of irrigation. Wonder how all those water treaties would hold up.

The way you describe it would bring hope everywhere user.

Aye, this. The state of Jefferson in the north is actually quite nice (white!) and rather conservative. Maybe after the possible Cali war, we can do like the feds did to Virginia, split off Jefferson into an new state.

for instance, have you ever been to DC? that place is an actual shithole. the only good places are the metro and the gov buildings.

Don't forget that calfornia is fighting with itself
The libshits near the coast and lolbergs inland are bitching at eachother
Am I only one who remembers New California?

people dont get, that the real california is just people living there lives. the asswholes who run the state run the 16 colleges dottted on the coast, they import kids from every state make them commies then set them loose where they refuse to leave. i worked at a hotel. every christmas. i came to visist my hot daughter who is communist know

.. the fuck…

You lost few brain cells in California trip.

Commies are too wimpy to fight.

With how commiefornia is acting up, a use of force is pretty much mandatory at this point.

Right now, California is the 6th largest economy, but only because of it's location within the USA. All trade that doesn't pass through Panama goes through California. It is the centre of American commerce in the Pacific. Plenty of US exports are sent through San Francisco, the rest go through Panama.

(trips of truth)

When it was still majority white it was one of America's most conservative states. California pioneered American eugenics and was even home to some honest-to-god fascist grassroots in the interwar era and during Rockwell's era. The Republicans won California in every election from 1952 to 1988. Seriously, if it weren't for non-white immigration California might have been further right than even Texas.

this fuckin faggot has never been to the salad bowl of the world.
t. oldfag californian

what are you a faggot?
yup, massive faggot

Always makes me laugh. More like a fruit basket now.

To all the people who say "just wall off California give it to the spics and liberals" California is some of the best land in North America. Some of the best soil, land, rivers. We cannot give it over to them

oldfag doesn't mean you're an old faggot, it means you've been here for a long time. lurk 2 years before posting stupid fuck

It's not that it's "mostly good for cash crops" it's that it's one of the few places that can grow certain cash crops. You can't grow avocados in Iowa but you can grow corn in California. California grows all the crops people can't plant elsewhere (for the most part)

With all the spics there, Guac bowl or a POZ hole of the world

Unless they intend to have its national or coast guards to enforce it, it's all bullshit. CA debt alone is uncontrollable (on top of perennial water issues, and ground zero of housing ponzi scheme.) Turn off the Federal tap, and they're fucked.

this
its lefty posturing
no teeth all whining

I wouldn't give more piece of land to muds that don't produce other then trash on the clean ground.

Can't make this up…. Mexican sewage line dumping shit into CA water and beaches:

archive.fo/MrVdz

CA southern area residents sperging out lately as the beaches are literally turning brown with Mexican shit pumping into them. By "shit" I mean actual shit…..

I thought you were speaking metaphorically but jesus fuck this state makes me sad

At least in San Diego, even 30 years ago the beaches would have to occasionally be closed because Mexican sewage would flood into the ocean and float north. I used to think it was just because Mexico is a shitty poor country that can't take care of itself, but these days I'm more of the opinion that it's intentional because Mexicans are passive-aggressive shitheads who are looking for any way to stick it to Whitey now that their beloved countrymen are being sent back.

Yeah I looked deeper into this issue and there are a ton of articles on this. Mexico sewage is, again literally, dumping into the United States. Whoever designed that system purposely created a system which would discard all toxic and Mexican waste into the US.

Something is going on with archive at moment as I can't archive nearly anything I could before and post it but a quick DDG search will show a large number of articles and blogs on this.

Seriously look at this. The ocean water has literally turned brown from Mexican shit (as in literally poo).

Well
if california did secede
Then Trump could go full dictator, I'm pretty sure that's in the constitution somewhere
And then also the armed forces would be too occupied to stop any random mass killings of jews and other people
Its a win-win-win

Yes, give California their "Bund", push all illegals to go and live there

THEN DECLARE NUCLEAR WAR WITH THEM

what we will see in california, and everywhere that is unfortunate enough to still be a part of that state when the collapse inevitably comes, is an enron style collapse. the circumstances are very similar. you have a brainwashed population. constant propaganda promoting california to californians, making it out to be some sort of paradise. its more or less marketed to people. come to california and give us your money.

meanwhile every man, woman, child, store, and institution in that state runs with some sort of debt attached to their assets, but spend like there is no tomorrow. they eat up federal money like an out of control housewife. and the price of anything there (from smokes, to food to rent) is not only inflated, but with a huge state tax on it as well. while the real big money has all moved some of their assets eastward to places like AZ TX TN CO etc years ago.

all this while they have a state government that is saturated with corruption. they run the state on a deficit that is on par with some of the shittier EU countries. it is a state whose value is propped up on itself. its run like a shell corporation. they have employees working for google that live in RVs and tents on the street. and no one seems to see a damn thing wrong with it at all. the delusion is comparable to the employees of enron who were buying the stock with their whole life savings and 401ks while it was crashing. california is an economic sinking ship. if they are unable to afford welfare for their population we will see riots like nothing weve ever seen in this world. it will be insanity.

Unfortunately, the military is too pozzed up to obey an order from Trump to invade them and wreck their shit.

And Ronald Reagan also signed the worst bill regarding immigration of the century, and gave amnesty to 6 million Spics. And he also signed Anti-Gun legislation.

And then he was heralded as the hero of Conservatism and the Christian Right.

And was helped into office by the same man who gave this speech.
m.youtube.com/watch?t=78s&v=z-6YX-aceOk

Just cut off there water and power, and bomb Californian infrastructure, and shoot every Spic trying to leave.

A fucking desert is what they are, being over exploited to hell and back.

Jews, jewish teachers unions, state employee unions, and hollywood money completely control this state. Burn it all with fire. Me included. Nature is trying but she needs help.

This goes for most states that were hit by immigration. Fucking kikes.

This, but of course the only way they can do this is with their babies and own excrement. It's funny, a hundred thousand years of evolution and they still resort to flinging their shit at things they don't like.

lol you realize no one will ever be arrested, right?

Fucking retard.

Why not openly register all illegal migrants to vote at this point?

They already did. Pay attention.
archive.is/9pzz2

Cali is sort of on the path toward de facto independence. They’re sort of just doing whatever they want, as if they are their own country.

Then we can Conquistador them

ONLY if you enjoy eating Mexican food everyday. I been to Idaho! GREAT FOOD! GREAT VALLEYS! GREAT MOUNTAINS!

CALEXIT/New California 4 DA WIN!!!!!!!

Speaking from LA,

End the madness, brothers. I'm so tired of meeting soulless women. I finally found a single girl with my exact hobbies, then they wanted nothing to do with me because after some months because she's a pessimist.

Soon.

If California even attempts to secede, they need to immediately be invaded and made an example of. If the South could not secede, we cannot allow double-standards. If the South could not secede, no one can. OF course, there's legal concepts such as interposition, nullification, secession and the articles of confederation, and the 10th amendment, but Jews don't care about laws. Jews only care about being right. And if you call them out immediately, even the retarded Progressive mind-slaves will try to hamster some bullshit response. California could still be used for land-purposes, but its major cities should be razed.

I'm not some CIAnigger telling you to blow up a building or try to do some honey-pot nigger-shit. I'm just saying that the if California tries to secede, Trump should invade them.

A sanctuary city is a textbook definition of that. Giving aid and comfort to an enemy of the united states.

California is an amazing place much better than all your shitholes, that's for sure. Unfortunately, a lack of vigilance and endless good times here have left us vulnerable and soft. We let the Mexicans in because our ruling class loves money, as is typical of the Jew. Unsurprisingly, we are now heavily overpopulated, especially for the water supply.

Drive out the spics. Drive them out with a whip and a stave, and we might even have the numbers back to settle this nonviolently.

California is a paradise, fam. 60% of the population is wrecking it because it loves sin so much.

Section 10. No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it’s inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Actually California is not overpopulated for the water supply in any capacity at all. You fucking idiots just grow 2/3rds of the United State's produce including almost every fucking almond which takes over 1 gallon of water to grow. 1 fucking gallon of water to grow a single almond and you stupid fucks grow all the almonds. Not to mention Governor Choo Choo wastes 100,000,000 gallons of fresh water annually to preserve some stupid fucking 3 inch guppy in some reservoir. The California drought was an entirely man made phenomenon. You fucking dumdums are just too stupid and reckless to realize it. I hope you secede. You'll all be dead within a year.

They'll be dead within a year because we purged them for seceding without consent of Congress.

The Delta smelt is just PR bullshit. The water (((they))) want to steal is partly for the Dr. Pepper plant, partly for POM pomegranate water, and mostly for the (((exchange market))) in water vouchers we have here.

Oh, and those almonds you've been quoting lies about? They're all grown by (((Stewart Resnick))). He's spent the last 10 years pretending his orchards are dying of thirst so he can get subsidized water. Guess what company his wife owns. POM

So you admit the entire drought is a new sham?

This. As usual everything inhabited by whites is a paradise but immediately ruined when we let non-whites rule it. Take Rhodesia or South Africa as an example. Or Detroit and Baltimore. All habitable and prosperous regions once rules by whites.

JEW sham. Excuse me. Also, trips.

Here's a flag I've prepared for when Northern California splits off. :3
idk, should I have matched the red of the background and stars, or not?
Currently working on others.

nigger-tier logic. Let California shoot themselves in the foot. States have a right to a level of autonomy, it's one of the principles this country was founded on before the (((federal government))) began eroding states rights away.

No selfies, please.

If we do the math (Assuming California is 38 percent European white out of 40 million people) that's about 15.2 million Europe Whites. This means California has more whites than the population of many states COMBINED

This. Whites could colonize and make a paradise out of Antarctica, but if we let shitskins in, it will die off withing two generations.

its not a selfie i got a freind to hol d the camera and in this one i caught a fish

They're interfering with federal law and trade.

Yeah, ruled by 24.8 non-whites.

I know that's not you but I doubt that troglodyte caught the fish

good post

Have to wait until trump gives an order before that judgement is made

So, with all this being said. Could we take a state for white people and then "secede" from the U.S.?

I mean think about it, if we had Holla Forumsacks in the majority of montana's legislature we could implement policies that would be pro white and get rid of any federal policies that we deem anti white

I'll crucify you on a burning cross for disrespecting the South like that

Thats a man aint it. Fucking degenerates.

I see no issues with California seceding. The moment they do their economy will collapse. They haven’t enough water, power or energy sources to remain functional and they would have to form a new government and form treaties to trade for all of these things.

Basically they wouldn’t be able to sustain their current standard of living or population. Means all of those high and mighty rich people would be boarding private jets to escape as the poor people they have abused for so long tear their property apart.

You mean like openly allow gays in the military instead of don’t-ask-don’t-tell?

I wonder how new California will effect this. The majority of the state wants to break away from the coastal cities, that would leave the over crowded areas to fend for themselves. They could get forieng aid, but from who?

If california leaves, then the lefties have basically no chance at the white house anymore

Control of immigration is one of the first delineated power of the executive.

Man california is so cucked that you can have to pay palimony just for breaking up with a girl you dated if they lived together.

Please don't get me wrong, I agree with everything in this thread.

I just wanted to say, can we please save "Treason" for hanging obama and gassing the kikes in DC?
It is the only federal crime punishable by death. We don't want to blow our load on some faggy college kids a couple kike professors and a sea of shitskins that somehow got control of a state government.

Although typing that I could see how it would be a good 'test-run' to get our legal process / court rulings in place for bigger cases later on.

Trye Dark Blue back, the red in the stars as the bars, the stars white and outlines of both as the maroon red from the bkground.