FBI informant: Clintons & Obongo admin. colluded with Russia

Of course APCO and the Clintons are insisting there's nothing to see here.

archive.is/HqssZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvVClU2C-Kk
foxnews.com/health/2018/02/09/west-virginia-calls-in-national-guard-to-tackle-opiod-crisis.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0
hooktube.com/uAWtb7McNvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

once again the dems reveal that what they accuse others of… they do themselves

They're just doing what Uncle Saul taught them.

This shit got slid hard. Sticky please!

Weren't we talking about this months ago?

Bump

She's a true Alinsky disciple, that's for sure.

The irony is palpable.

looks like good grounds to start pushing a law against all forms of foreign lobbying OY FUCKING VEY

yes please outlaw lobbying and abolish the fed and immediately fix most of our problems

Starman ? Awful lot to do for just a car.
That's not a dummy ….. thats a body.
These EWSL are odd about burial.
Bowie hide his ashes
Mercury hide his ashes
Born upside-down, hate the ground
This guy was

I believe in God now.

KING OF THIS EARTH. KINGS BURIAL .

I wonder how long the transmitter will keep working. I'd like to see some Earth-Moon system shots.

It's so heavy metal.

So it turns out Campbell only talked because he thought he was dying from cancer. Now he's probably going to die from accidentally backing himself over with his own car 10 times, but he already blew the whistle so it's a little too late to silence him

Wew

I really hope that the generals humilate.

Memeing Hillary as a Russian and giving evidence of her Alinsky Red ethos would be useful for this news to gain further traction in meatspace.

You're welcome. Remember to check digits.

8 years

Make usury illegal, as well. There is no need for it, it only feeds parasites, and people must wake up to the fact that it is NOT normal for your society to be crawling with parasites, no matter what they were taught in our schools.
We could free the entire population, which would lead us to a golden age.

I can get behind this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the addition of some radioactive substance into his environment might be the cause of his cancer.
The Russian SS has done this in the past, and the Hillary/deep-state machine is certainly not above murder.
They probably thought the investigation could be stonewalled until this guy died of "natural causes" but the American people put Emperor Trump on the throne, so their timetable was screwed up.
If I were Campbell, I'd be checking under the bed, cooking my own meals, doing my own shopping, and randomizing my lifestyle, to avoid whatever isotope they're planting around him.

Now there's a threat. I get a feeling it's about more than Uranium One.

Honest agents in the FBI might want to think about making copies of those videos, just in case their deep-state bosses order them lost in a "technical glitch," just like many of Hildabeast's emails recently were…

Grand to be a big guy, isn't? Why did they NOT know they would be turned out? Eh?

I am absolutely livid, friends.

Who would’ve thought that taking advice on how to be more like a dirty lying kike would ever backfire. Heads need to roll.

O - O - O - O V E R C H A R G E

Quite a few digits. Time to go to work.

Checked
Nice

(heil'd)
(checked)
(checked)
ALL THESE DIGITS! SHADILAY!
LOCK HER UP!

My thoughts exactly. This informant doesn't happen to smoke Marlpoloniumboro brand cigarettes per chance?

Any fact checked source? Or it's right wing spreading fake news again?

I didn't want to waste a thread for this, but I just found out about these coins yesterday.
Is this going to be like cryptocurrency for hillary supporters?

This is all stuff oldfags have known for years, even newfags circa 2016 if they paid attention. The bigger issue is how this led to US uranium going to North Korea and possibly Iran by way of Russia. Globalism required King Nigger and his lackeys to destroy America's military dominance, which this most certainly was geared towards. Exfiltration of classified tech to the chinks is another way.

Hang em all, so I can walk like pic related though the valley of death by the Potomac.

I'm glad that my grandfather will get to see this bitch hang in his lifetime.

Kek willing, yes user
Dammit
Both of my grandfathers will watch through my eyes
SIEG HEIL

checked and wew'd as well.

They don't seem to be getting the message that the vast majority of people give 0 fucks about Trump and Russia and think its a fucking joke. They are getting desperate and the fear oozing out of them is palpable. Good things are ahead for 2018, kek is willing it.

Way to blow the torch lighting ceremony. I'm sure you'll freeze in hell with all the figure skaters south cowing above.

NBC is absolute trash.

WHOOPS
I get translocated at times. I thought I was still on spee. Excuse me.

One could hope they recieve their just desserts

mmm. sounds NICE

< and theckondly
Fox News is so full of trannies and fags

No, they are stupid "commemorative coins" for losers that don't get custom stamps made. They paint on the image or enamel over a regular coin. In this case the kennedy half dollar. The US mint/fed isn't releasing a coin series with the cunt on them and they sure as fuck aren't releasing color coins.
Nothing kiketo about it other than you are overpaying for fifty cents.

Thank you cancerchan

In another time, evidence of this nature would have kept a deal from going through.

Correct. Evidence of criminal conduct by a party to a merger/sale is a red flag in any transaction at all, let alone CFIUS approval where it's a deal killer.

Remember that this sale transaction was just the END point. It was the final deal offloading this completely insane theft of uranium and plutonium and sale to enemies including terrorists that went on for well over a decade.

This is in addition to all the classified info (above top secret) being sold. Of all the risks posed, it is nearly certain at this point that some nuke material and classified intel ended up in the hands of literal 9/11 groups.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
nrc.gov/docs/ML1216/ML12165A411.pdf

This thing is beyond fuckd up

Holla Forums is lives in the future.

Those URLs should be separate. One is insight by Erik Prince into the classified info issue (special access program aka above top secret level)–
www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

And then there is the NRC (a federal nuclear regulatory body) letter from late in the game admonishing Lambert/TLI for selling plutonium to foreigners against the law.
www.nrc.gov/docs/ML1216/ML12165A411.pdf

They were using TLI for years to divert from the Megatons to Megawatts program and likely from military storage/processing of nuclear waste to sell to enemies. The U1 deal was just icing on the cake/clean up/offload.

"…that the russians began to plan strategically how they could take over uranium particularly in the united states…"

This looks like something they would use to shift the collusion blame to clinton while still retaining ability to push the stinky meme for war against russia. Do I understand correctly or am I missing some critical plot holes to the scenario that would undermine this?

All this time I thought Trump was the funny one, turns out Hillbongo got some jokes too

this thread need more high energy

It's important for us to seize this opportunity. Never forget the huge amount of garbage hillary and the left pushed through to disenfranchise us.

Our goals align but don't fully intersect with Trump. This is a golden redpilling moment that we shouldn't waste.

If it was the supposed traitors intention to deliberately funnel nuclear material to those two countries, as opposed to just happenstance by way of their greed, then my opinion on what they did reverses entirely. Fuck the JewSA.

I know, I saw them advertised with "What could have been" starting off the whole thing. I don't think there has ever been an election where they did something similar for the candidate who didn't win. For how stupid things have been lately, I would not be surprised if liberals started trading only their precious hillarybux for goods like with how blacks tried to keep money within the black community by only buying goods from blacks.

I would love for them to go back further than just what Shillary and King nigger did. Of course, wouldn't you know Clinton would be responsible for the LAUTENBERG Amendment, the ratification of the 27th Amendment, (((welfare reform bill))), Family Medical Leave Act, MOTOR VOTER REGISTRATION signed which led to 28 million new voters, BRADY ACT SIGNED, and of course NAFTA.

That is fucking pathetic. I can't imagine ever feeling that fucking sad and lost. How haven't there been reports of a huge upswing in suicides?
Did any proceeds go to shillary's defense fund?

all of you communist, nazbol, and agency having homos are in my country

If you don’t like that I will speak my mind, feel free to fly delta on the way out. I am sure they will be more than accommodating on removing domestic terrorists.

no Jews here

Perhaps you Antifa homos should stop larping as good Samaritans. You giant hypocrites. You claim you stand for social justice and are pro-freedom while larping as outlaws and chasing shekels.

Now that you mention it…

Glad I voted for him, otherwise people might think I was suicidal.

I don’t get it, what does a Trans mean? Does it mean they are prone to having consensual sex with both, or does it mean they get drugged by shitty room mates named Michael Sremaniak to get raped by “down low” Blacks/niggers for months on end without knowing it?

I know which I am. It’s not the former.

All you dummies pay attention!

These "Russians" are the same ones that overthrew Russia with bolshevism and murdered Russians and Ukrainians by the millions. The very same "Russians" the Germans were trying to stop. They are aliens to the land, they are (((Russians))).

"Oy vey, it's those Russians! Not the kikes again!"

No, unequivocally no. She is a kike puppet. Calling her a Russian disparages those people and distracts from the fact she works for the jews.

Matter of fact, this op is the exact narrative pushed by our greatest allies of msm. Hmmm…

youtube.com/watch?v=WvVClU2C-Kk

THE BIG ONE

WTF is with all the faggot trap threads on pol these days?

Why are Red posters posting in Blue threads?

Did you just arrive here from a different timeline, user?

How about you kill yourself, kike. You don't belong here.

Except, I am not Jewish. Unless there’s something you know that I don’t?

Well, there's this.

I don’t get it. What’s it have to do with today?

Oh I get it, because I would rather bone Latina’s than get fucked by White Traps and trannies pretending they aren’t flaming homosexuals.

You’re a joke.

Usury was illegal in Christendom. I guess we can thank Oliver Cromwell for correcting our "mistake" and letting the jews back into England.

There's no thread for this and im not inputting captcha so..

foxnews.com/health/2018/02/09/west-virginia-calls-in-national-guard-to-tackle-opiod-crisis.html

National guard descending upon WV to tackle minor dilemma.

Expect more military interventions soon in every aspect of your life.

Checked
The fire for you

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

And let's add Gay and Women networking.

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Nyeh heh heh heh heh heh

Can confirm :^)

You are fucking retarded
You know everyone scrolls past your stupid fuck assed comment , right? Unless you're a bot
Don't give a fuck regardless
Just know that I know you're retarded
Not even saging cause pokies and sheeeiiitttt

Stop replying to it. You're why they haven't given up yet.

I know
I'll shoot myself right now for being a fucking faggot
Sepaku with a .22

lmao he doesn't even know how we know he's a shill

Don't add to the firearms suicide statistic. If you want to end yourself, just use a coon lasso.

Oh, and you too, faggot.

Also

LYNCHINGS WHEN

Strange Fruit has aesthetic.

c h e c k

DEM 101: Always accuse your enemy of the very things you're doing.

Lmao filtered
Rage more in silence, cuck.

Great going, moishe.

Do you even know what lynching is? The whole point of lynching is that the normal legal process is pretty much ignored in favor of vigilante justice.

Not sure what you mean, but the setup was when they began pushing the russian election meddling. Kikebart is mms. Now hillary is no longer useful to the jews and will be thrown under the bus meanwhile they obfuscate their activity by hiding behind "russians".

It's just another bamboozle.

Go ahead. Engage in that vigilante justice. I’m waiting. Been waiting for 70 years and no one has done anything. It’s not going to happen.

Get out of here with your plebian left/right false dichotomy.

Campbell's lawyers, Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing, are solid. Have become a big fan after watching their occasional TV appearances. Cannot even imagine they'd let him be someplace where he wasn't safe. They're both our guys.

Fox's entire network is owned by heebs (like every other mainstream media outlet) it being pozzed and full of fags should not be a suprise to you.

Well it's apparent that Jeff Sessions is a fucking old ass do-nothing at this point. Trump should replace him with Rowdy Gowdy and lock these leftist fuckers up.

Not true, the Catholics practiced usury under the guise of monte pieta.

Coughing fit pants of shit has returned

Kill yourself harley fag

I don't work for free. Cash up front.

It's actually happening, she is going to prison. They'll nail her with U1, Haiti, Pizzagate, and 30,000 charges of spoilation of evidence. All told she'll probably bargain for life in prison on the condition of full cooperation ratting everybody out she can.

Plot twist: Bill flipped on her almost two years ago.

WOW
wow

Hillary going to prison? You can dream.

No contract no agreement for payment to me, no access for anything from me. Those are the rules for the foreseeable future.

That program was destroyed years ago. Washed the key and deleted it permanently. It’s gone for good. No one should have anything like that.

Was the piss story confirmed to be sourced from 4chan? There is 1% of me that believes that a Trump tape exists as described in the recent NYT story.

What the fuck are these posts? Is this a bunch of bots or something? God damn at least I know this is one of the designated shilling threads so they might be pissed since this is golden red-pill material for normalfags.

The literal 9/11 group is the deepstate tho

==White Nationalism/Alt-Right is a 100+ year Jewish psych-op whose
sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.==

I hate when I see some random comment by some neolibab snarktard where they talk about "trailer trash watching foxnews" as if that was there real enemy.

oy vey start the cold war again, goyim
you really think kikes care why the hostility continues as long as it does

That's hilarious because Trump had pro lgbtbbq policies but they're still offing themselves as if that wasn't the case.

White Nationalism is just how nationalism always was until this retarded (((civic nationalism))) came along.

It's not a "jewish psych-op".

I suddenly, just now, had a profound insight; I understand why Trump didn't downplay the Russian collusion thing and be like "who the fuck cares" – because if he did and everyone was like "we don't give a fuck about Russia" then it would be harder to ultimately make this all backfire on the democraps when their own Russian collusion was exposed, which they themselves hyped up as a very bad thing. 1488D Chess.

Did you miss the collusion's beta phase during the primary? tl;dr Trump claimed to have dealt personally with Putin, playing it up as valuable foreign policy experience with a tough adversary and going so far as to claim that they were "stable mates" because they were guests on the same show on the same night, only for the Democrats to tear it down and reveal that Trump had never actually met Putin, and if I recall correctly, one or both of them had only been on that show via satellite anyway. This allowed Trump valuable time to distance himself from Russia during the actual election (in the primary, that is), exonerated from claims of collusion by his enemies' own words.

It saddens me how the manpigs controlling my party allowed themselves to be swept up in Drumpf's machinations. A womyn never would've fallen for such petty, sophomoric strateegeries.

Trump has gay friends but shhhh, this is forbidden information.

[citation needed]

Bump.

Oh shitte

Lmao, I am pretty sure I am the one who coined that word.

If stupid people like you knew how stupid they were, we'd all be a lot better off.

Why does Tucker constantly have that "What the fuck did you just say to me nigga" look on his face?

Tell me you wouldn't constantly make the same face if you had to listen to half the shit that he does.

Niggas always be saying shit.

No, Jews trying to frame good goys for crimes in league with police departments.

Basically C-Ville on a national scale.

I am going to put your nigger ass on the streets. No one will ever hire you again when I am done. You will be just like Sremaniak when I am done. Broken, destroyed reputation and having to give up that ass for everything.

But what if said user doesn't need your money and can subsist as a farmer, hunter, and fisherman? You might just send him to his rebirth. Take care now.

Hillary's catladies were calling him that in 2008.

Said user is a faggot nigger that has never lived outside of a city.

You knew the answer before you posted this question user.

That image is the most accurate "propaganda" from WWII

Im shilling like a russia bot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujjyz0ZSa_0

My friend sent me this fox fact check video about how the uranium isn't exported and how Hillary isn't involved and how it totally wasn't 140 million. Any easy to digest ammo I can respond with?

hooktube.com/uAWtb7McNvQ

My friend hates Muslims and niggers so he can still be saved.

Trump doesn't care what you shove up your ass in your spare time, as long as it's over 18 and you show up for work sober and on time.

This is still a thing

bump to put these pedos in jail