Self-hatred

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/07/pelosi_my_grandsons_birthday_wish_was_to_have_brown_skin_the_face_of_the_future_of_our_country.html

Pelosi: My Grandson's Birthday Wish Was To Have Brown Skin, Brown Eyes; "Face Of The Future Of Our Country"

tfw your racial self-hatred infects your children

WHAT! He didn't want to be a fag too? Homophobe.

I am 100% that this story is true and in no way fabricated.

Possibly bullshit but at the same time probably not. I know kikes and their sockpuppet pets are mentally deranged to the point of being truly degenerate but there can't possibly be any sane or healthy individual who could ever hear or see something like that come out of a child's mouth and not feel absolute horror.

Fuck outta here.

It's Pelosi. What is anyone expecting? Progeny that isn't the model of progress? All of this was supposed to happen under Hillary. So years later transnigger Pelosi would be running for xir's former office.

Nope.

Without active removal of people who have already been conferred citizenship, there is no other future.

Her grandson wants to be a nigger so his mother accepts him based on her virtue signalling.
I've been to canada and saw it with my own eyes.

she fucking says it on the house floor. watch the video.

No child would arrive at this conclusion without coercion by a parental figure.

Daily reminder that leftists should have their children taken from them.

After seeing kids freak out almost to the point of panic attacks about tranny shit, yes, you are right.

guys she's jewish.

This. Kids naturally want to feel accepted and approved of by their parents. This is a good thing, as it allows parents to instill values like strength, honesty, and loyalty to one's kin into their children through positive reinforcement when they exhibit such traits.

However, when you've got cuckolded leftists for parents, it causes children to become neurotic and self-hating, as their parents have taught them to be ashamed for being born wrong and that they must constantly "check their privilege" and apologize for their original sin of having been born white. As a result, their children become the quintessential cucks, as they flagellate themselves in a desperate attempt to gain approval points from mommy and daddy.

Good lord, that's depressing, if you think of how they're transferring enough of their racial guilt onto this child that he just wants to look like the brown folks that his family loves so much.

Transphobic

It's like one of those tumblr stories where everybody claps and throws twenties at the end.

That panic sounds like they're afraid of punitive measures. Child abuse alert.

nigga i have both and i wish i looked like ryan gosling fucking christ man, people have no idea how all this progressivism is going to work out. Meanwhile when it does happen ill be gassed for not being white enough and this faggot of a boomer cunt will waltz around like he was Bowden's number 1 fan. Life is a larp.

It was only a matter of time after our first transnegro we'd have our transbeaner. Parents who do this to children should be sterilized at the very least and or shot in the head. Psychologically terrorizing your children for 18 years in such a perverse self-hatred manner makes you less human than a jew.

Yeah, it reminds me of that made up tumblr story where the old lady grabs a degenerate and says "YOUR TIME IS UP, FAGGOT"

I'm going to laugh heartily when her wigger grandkid OD's in a bathroom.

Wow, she taught her grandkids to hate themselves. Special place in hell for crazy cat ladies like this bitch.

Stupid whore.

May Kek
Cast her to 9th Circl3 of Hell

I hope the run with this for 2020. It will surely work for them.

haha jokes on that kid, if you tell someone your birthday wish it wont come true, what a faggot

But Italians already have brown skin and brown eyes

Goat Hill Pizza

That's where we come in, faggot. Won't (((some people))) be surprised when the average American of 2050 looks like the average American from 1950, 1850, and 1750 and then we hang everybody who looks surprised

Agreed. I think it's time to just come out and start publicly labeling the Democrats as the anti-white party and as a criminals' lobbying group.

This has three good effects: First, it wins the ever-so-slightly-less-bad-for-now Republicans some extra seats. Second, it puts white identity politics right the fuck on the table for all to see – turn 2018 and 2020 into a referendum on whether we're going to go extinct. Third, it merges "anti-white" and "pro-crime" in the public mind, which has already happened, though no on will admit it.

This is liquid gold, irrefutable proof that the left are pursuing an anti white agenda wrapped in a bite sized sound bite.

I wish her grandson had brown skin an brown eyes too. I wish that leather cunt's genetic legacy was thoroughly erased.

(((You)))
Take that blackpill and shove it up your ass, kike.

Jesus fucking christ. Here's the mp4.

And so I told him, no grandson, you will never have that wish, you will always be (((white))) and privileged like (((me))), the best you can do is to empower the golem non white against the goyim filthy white nazi supremacists.

Why didn't her grandson want a vagina? Clearly, he hates women, that's why. Little blue-eyted piece of shit.

This fills me with rage so much. I hate them, i fucking hate them. Kill them all!