Jim Carrey: I’m dumping my @facebook stock and deleting my page because @facebook profited from Russian interference...

Jim Carrey: I’m dumping my @facebook stock and deleting my page because @facebook profited from Russian interference in our elections and they’re still not doing enough to stop it. I encourage all other investors who care about our future to do the same. #unfriendfacebook

Good goy shilling against kikebook so kikebook can justify censorship cuz muh holyjew celebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimCarrey
bryanreeves.com/my-adventure-with-jim-carrey-and-eckhart-tolle-at-the-global-alliance-for-transformational-entertainment-extravaganza-in-beverly-hills-ca/
christophertitmussblog.org/eckhart-tolle-is-on-the-rich-mans-list-is-this-the-price-of-enlightenment
canadafreepress.com/
wahoobaybeach.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh and sauce: twitter.com/JimCarrey

Hillary Clinton personally profited from the authorization of the sale of US uranium mining rights to the Russians.

I like how the only person in the history of the US that actually was important, and actually wasn't bluffing when he told Congress to fuck off and he'll take all his money and leave the US was Howard Hughes. None of these Hollywood fagots/jews have either a) Hughes money, b) Hughes balls to actually do what they they claim they will do.

How about take ALL of your fucking money and leave the US, Jim Carrey?

I hear Haiti is nice

Who gives a fuck. The guys a fucking faggot and so are you.

Doesn't he have a watermelon to fuck?

I really wish Carrey didn't do tons of drugs and get fucked up, he was a funny actor.

Wait fuck I thought I was on Holla Forums for a second

btw Carrey is the high priest of the church of satan for La

I honestly think Carrey is an excellent example of what often happens to those who are adept at manifestation, but without the training that used to accompany non-degenerate occult study to keep the person from going insane. Mix in drug abuse and the level of personality disassociation he engaged in for Man On the Moon and it is no wonder he has nearly lost all sense of self.

Yeah jimbo? Good
Get the fuck out and take your jüdenbucks with you
DAILY REMINDER JIMBOB FUCKS BABIES

‏Verified account @JimCarrey
Feb 5

I find this shit much more infuriating.

Kek, the legions of shitposters on faceberg must be getting to them.

He's starting to look a bit like Manson, and fitting too considering Carry is also a remorseless killer. Hopefully his girlfriend's family gets the justice they deserve and we Jim Carry on death row.

No one ever associated Jim Carrey and intelligence together.

No I don't have any spare change.

cocaine is one helluva drug

who?

The wrong comedian killed himself.

That's until it transforms into a designated shitting shore.

He's bi-polar. Legitimate crazy person.

He's a fucking leaf. I used to live near where he grew up. I wonder what his immigration status is.

brave words from a man who pozzed his gf
with stds causing her to commit suicide

He's infested with STDs and I think one is syphilis that's eating his brain.

Wrong, jew faggot. Williams was another STD infested pervert who spread his diseases.

Funnily enough the most probable reason Jim Carrey has been going a bit nuts for about the past decade is because he's become the disciple of a literal cult leader called Eckhart Tolle. Check this out for example.

It's a THOUGHT merchant

This is advanced leftism. I'd say it's inoperable. The only cure is expulsion.

He always looks happy, but in a creepy way.

He's doing that whatchamacallit voice that's all the rage of whispering slow talking at a certain range or whatever.

No he wasn't

This is legitimately creepy. Cults are coming back into the mainstream.

He is such a prick frigate

This dude is a cringy version of Krishnamurti sold to the fat asses of Oprah land. He'll blow your mind if you have an IQ between 55-85

He must had a Yughe fortune.

His big enlightenment moment was realizing he could be a charlatan while being and unemployed vagrant on a park bench. I'm serious. Look up his story.

Can't make out this dingbat's words because he never learned how to annunciate, but at ~ 1:30 he drops:

"underneath the surface of the surface appearances is a straight of consciousness, that is the essence of the [?] deepening [?]"

Whow, he's like a Thomas Aquinas or Siddhārtha Gautama.

What a nigger.

Exactly that. Normies will never leave kikebook. That's just a call for censorship.
Fuck, I used to love Jim Carrey..

I remember all the mouthbreathers on /x/ were going on about how "based" and "redpilled" he is because he sperged out at some jewish red carpet event.
Nothing matters maaaan!

His cult may be the new Scientology, what with other celebrities starting to join. Although I guess Annie Lennox hasn't got anything better to do these days.

bryanreeves.com/my-adventure-with-jim-carrey-and-eckhart-tolle-at-the-global-alliance-for-transformational-entertainment-extravaganza-in-beverly-hills-ca/

Another victim of the pozzed cult in Hollywood, heavenly girl burned too much coal

Didn't he kill someone and it was found not to be a crime or something?

CheckeD

Why does he blink so much?

Creepy THOUGHT merchant

Yes he's attempting to implant suggestion using hypnosis. If he had a one to one with audience members previously it could be very effective.
Just before 2min he says "in a sense when you leave here you could be in permanent retreat".
A nice same words 2 meanings statement, and an individual tone and rhythm combined with audience peer pressure is all you need.

YOU DONT GET TO USE THAT (((EMOITCON))) JIM ! >:^\

ffs, I watched the first video and couldn't get through the second. It's just new age babble and people claiming that a good feeling they get from patting themselves on the back is better than it really is.

The terms they use are so nebulous they can be expanded to cover literally anything without having to worry about being wrong.

Underrated tbqh,

Well its still good to know Jim Carey is still doing the talking out of his ass gag from his pet detective days.

Carrey pozzed some chick so hard she killed herself (she didn't have any STDs before he worked his "sex magic" on her)
That's all that needs to be said about this faggot

Both are huge kike tools.

I thought he just added fuel to the fire.

The longer the normies still hear about the "Russian" interference, the more they will be shocked when they will find out what the "Russian" interference really was - something made up to throw at Trump, because the "Russians" really were the democrats and the spin doctors shilling for Hillary and the deep state. And, who's really to blame if they want some Uranium. The bad thing about the trade was it was illegal to do so, and it's not the Russians who are the blame for that, but the profiteers on behalf of the American people.

The longer the "Russians" are being called out for, the bigger the hit will be when everyone realize it's just MSM garbage for everyone who wants to throw blame at.

Russian Hacking = muh democrat feelings.
Russian trade = Illegal criminals.
Russians = someone to throw stones at.
Putin = someone we want peace with if we're kind heartened people and someone to hate if we're in need of a common enemy.

So, everything is kinda mish-mash. Also, bad PR move for himself. I still like the man, though.
He's probably blind to the whole Jew sphere.

I disagree, I fear the jews will spin the cunt's actions as baseless conspiricary theories just like those evil racist birthers. Meanwhile Mueller's investigation will be "inconclusive" (as you can't prove a negative) so they'll continue to claim he did it just that he covered his tracks too well.

When you only pay $20 in taxes, getting 1.50 back isn't so bad.

His family lived in a tent in Asiancourt for a while. Probably had the gay buggered into him as well.

The reason is because casual pedophilia is tolerated less these days.

Face it, ALL cults, reduced to their common denominator, are started by some manipulative old guy who likes deflowering 14 year olds, and needs a steady supply of them.

Oh man. So close and yet so far away, what a fag he's become. He was funnier and less pathetic when he was a clown making goofy noises for laughs. I guess I feel kind of sorry for him but not really, he made his bed.

Just as a tip for everyone, never fall for the "enlightened guru" meme. They'll take your money and your time and the only lesson they can ever offer you is how foolish it is to follow such people. Always think for yourself.

Le Covetous THOUGHT merchant

Thing is i actually like some of his stuff. I dont get why people keep defending (((them))) after taken psychedelics. When i first took LSD i saw that the world is an illusion of sorts. And that actually made me search for more lies. They already found out life literally lied at them why are they so afraid of accepting that jews do the same when its so obvious you dont even need any substance to see it. I was once a hardcore believer of psychedelic substances, that those can wake up the people and help to bring out the truth. But it looks like people still choose to believe the comforting lie that makes you look good in public than the harsh truth everybody hates you telling. It's sad that even if god personally would come down to earth and say Hitler was right those brainwashed freaks still would refuse to accept it.

If there would come a voice from God saying, “I’m against vegetarianism!” I would say, “Well, I am for it!” That is how strongly I feel in this regard.
– ✡Isaac Bashevis Singer✡

alrighty then

We should support this. Get more celebrities and normalfags to drop faceberg

DAILY REMINDER THAT JIM CARREY'S GIRLFRIEND AN HERO'D BECAUSE HE GAVE HER HERPES AND LIED ABOUT IT

hes a fucking leaf, dont know why hes complaining about US elections

I understand that most people aren't wise to (((them))), but how can you look at that face and think that anything it says is remotely trustworthy? Pic related.

Checked and Heil'd

Made me lol, not gonna lie.

As if the US government never cheated any elections.

Yeah, right. Go back Canada, you faggot

He became a US citizen a while ago so he could vote.

So no word about Hillary selling uranium rights to Russia and extensive corruption. Oh the high and might hollyjew hasbeen truly knows all!
Jim really made go wtf I hate Trump now, for reals!
Fuck this has been and his kike puppetteers.

protip to you:
The people that would profit from your advice won't listen because they have a need to follow charlatans or "pretend leaders"
Everyone else understands this as common sense.

WOW
MIND IS BLOWN DUUUUDE

because you are afraid of thinking for yourself

my IQ legitimately tests at 85 and im high
still dont find this nigga deep

its mindless thats for sure
sounds like a suicide pact

(checked)
sauce?

Just putting it out there.

Maynard James Keenan instruct you to do that? or Bill Hicks? Or Timothy Leary?

good. i hope you sold into a serious loss you stupid has been celebrity. im hoping that all his retard friends follow suit so i can short them some more.

This seems to be an advanced version.

le THOUGHT merchant first empties
your wallet and then empties your head

TIME TO REV UP THE OLD MEME MACHINE
Let's meme these fuckers off of FB.

Covetous THOUGHT merchant, here captured in mid scheme

keek

Christ, not again. Everytime I'm convinced this shit's some x-tier LARP it comes back. Nice id dubdubs btw.

I thought that one up myself if you can believe it.

i think your mixing it up with the GATE program that many kids were put through in primary school (and believe it or not, thats no joke either, definitely some sort of spook recruitment after school program). this GATE seems to be something in relation to the entertainment industry.

Each time he blinks, he is counting the money!

Oh, I guess they probably aren't related then. Although a "Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment" sounds like some equally (((nefarious))) shit. Also this Eckhart Tolle guy looks like creepy as hell, like his face is some kind of combination of uncanny valley and draconian lizard wearing human skin.

Where is this from?

christophertitmussblog.org/eckhart-tolle-is-on-the-rich-mans-list-is-this-the-price-of-enlightenment

Can you explain why you're talking about Tolle in a Jim Carrey thread?

Watch out Putin, Ace Ventura is on the case.

He looks like Beans from Even Stevens on a crash diet.

I can, if you are talking about the interconnected universal Self.

Hinduism.

Whatever you wanna call it I guess.

well sure, why not? but i was just saying that it is a different organization with the same acronym.

Krishamurti was a groomed child rape victim who turned on his handlers, like Michael Jackson. Interesting story, really.

Because leafland is part of the American Empire. People watch more news about American politics here than they do Canadian politics (which I think is half the reason they get away with so much shit, nobody is even watching)

I've been noticing this too, user.

What? Why am i afraid to think for myself just because i agree with some of his stuff, wich means i disagree with some of his stuff. Learning from others is usually a good thing, just dont make them your guru, hero or whatever. Accept good ideas refuse the bad ones it makes it a lot easier if you dont have to invent the wheel everytime over again just because you want to think of it for yourself.

This guy made more sense when he stuck to talkin out of his literal ass.

Cults prey on the lost and the weak. There are a lot of those these days because group identities and the family unit have been destroyed gradually over the past 100 years.

twiiter is becoming a fine way to see what are ht worse kikes.

like all the bad goys got banned, even broteam or even Milo yolopoulos got kicked out, only the kosherer of the kosher allowed, fucking hell.

how? because is sunny?

man I dont get some north cucks, they always jerk themselves watching chad people live in tropical areas, is not actually better you turbo sweaty wannabes

I like how like, 90% of the comments are about how he lost it.

some blame on the loss of wife.
other blame on fear of aging.
other blame his wife overdose on drugs he pushed on her because he is clearly a druggie pusher.

Yeah, dump facebook because muh Russia, not because they sell all of your information to anyone who wants it.

This is the beat photo they could manage. Probably took thousands of shots trying to get a good one, yet there is still a pile of garbage in the background. What a shit hole.

I watched on speed 2x, and yet things were too slow.

he is clearly doing it in a premeditated fashion, for a "no thought" bullshit he clearly planned a lot on how he would have his maneirism

wew

Amazing webbum. Thank you based user. Shadilay.

epitome of pic related

Psychedelics are only a key that can sometimes unlock access to the inner realms, and the outer ones as well
But you need to be at least somewhat intelligent and have some cursory knowledge of the occult, the spirits, the heavens, the hells and the universe at large.

Fools take acid and see pretty colors and their spine feels tingly, thats about it. This is why the 60s accomplished nothing; if anything made everything worse, because everyone was just getting high and huffing their own farts.

Keep MKULTRA in mind as well. Psychedelics are proven brain-washing drugs. You and I surround ourselves with media and information that is more based on reality than others; where you and I read Thomas Aquinas, Marcus Aurelius and Cornelius Agrippa, other fools read…..buzzfeed. Huffpost, Natgeo, and think that theyre a fucking sage.

What are the self replicating machine elves all about, psychanon?

One of the most interesting posts I've seen in days.

Hahaha these fucks actually interpretted it this way? Holy fucking shit this is fixing to be the single greatest comedy ever fucking witnessed. OUT FUCKING SKILLED

canadafreepress.com/
There are a surprising number who actually want us to help stop the bullshit Obama helped cause up there by shilling for Trudeau. We give each other shit but I like to think we do respect each other and want the other to succeed.

Not just the lack of training but also the amount of left hand path bullshit being passed off as a good idea, a healthy thing to do even. And that's not even getting into the rights of passage mental/spiritual thresholds that are guaranteed to drive you insane if you approach them the wrong way.

They were being facetious buddy. After Trump supposedly said that Haiti was a shithole, Conan went to one of the countries tiny resorts that don't actually represent the shithole country to "prove that it isn't a shithole", which retarded Marxists ate up.

For fuck's sake, I meant country's.

Name of the resort?

They are. The kikes realized that we started finding out that they didnt actually understand how metaphysical stuff works and that we are naturally inclined to being adept.. And that some of us started to figure out some stuff that they thought they killed off for good a very long time ago, along with confirmation that the kikes have literally no fucking idea about how anything works.. they've just been trying to fake it til they make it typical tricks and through sheer luck figured out that they can cause the goyim to meme against themselves if they are able to invoke enough fear and/or confusion.

For those who don't understand.. It's really, really fucking abstract, but tldr the crime that the kikes committed is so evil on such a fundamental level and more and more people are slowly starting to figure out what it is I am talking about its like learning how to crawl and then walk, mentally.. relearning how to use something that very few have figured out how to use in a very very long time And once you figure that out.. the rest just falls into place. part of how it works might have something to do with that memory gene (memes - the dna the soul) that they found recently

Once the kikes start realizing that we are past the event horizon and that, literally, the goyim know, and that the more goyim who know the more who will soon follow, we are all going to see the kikes really start pulling some absolute panic and fear motivated kikery.

What they did and what they have been doing to hide what they did as well as try to figure out a way to keep it dead.. If you have no idea what I am talking about.. You think you hate them now? Weeew You are gonna learn what it truly means to hate.

Wahoo Bay Beach Club and Resort in Haiti, it's one of the few places where there aren't barefoot niglets running around in heaps of trash eating dirt cookies.
Their website: wahoobaybeach.com/

They do a lot to keep some green around the walls because right outside it's a damn wasteland. The satellite images even show a sand pit nearby. Of course there is no street view available. That would require streets.

I hate when bitches do that. They scream they're coming over and over just to piss on you in the end.

I figured Id be able to find some definition of the word that would make it a really ironic choice, ya know since its slang for a nutjob/idiot.

PIC RELATED

Learn something new every day

never seen machine elves despite doing DMT a few times. Seen fire-elves though.

Elves are a thing in Norse mythology; basically theyre spirits but its not exactly known what type of spirit they are. Some think they are the spirits of German ancestors, others think they are the spirits of the land, the Christians characterized them as demons that shot ribboned, poisoned darts at the cursed while the Pagans thought of them as akin to angels who would bring blessings and harvests.

I believe that machines have spirits of some kind (i guess thats what youd call machine elves) but its hard to tell what theyre like; we have no wisdom of the ancients to go off of, and I'm not wise enough to speak of the nature of such things.

The spirits I've encountered were….not pleasant or gentle, most of them. But I've dedicated my blood and flesh to the gods of war, I am nothing but an empty shell carrying the deaths of my enemies within. So its natural the spirits I make contact with would be unpleasant. And we live in strange times. Evil spirits abound more than ever. Personally I don't recommend psychedelics. Either makes you into a dullard or drives you insane, and im halfway towards the latter.

In today's money he was worth 6+ billion when he died.

Big fan of Norm, but some of the guests he has are kikes faghotsx and he's a leaf, I stopped watching his cast

(((according to kikes)))

Oh man Jim Carrey, everything this guy does is funny. I like this whole nutjob gag hes doing now.

Shouldn't this washout Pedowood comedian be in prison for killing his girlfriend?

How looney you have to be to think some shit like that.

Wasn't she an abuser of Rx drugs? Didn't he enable it by scoring her drugs? I think this can be used as part of anti-pharma memes.

Daily reminder that Grinch Riddler, Mask Detective is a fucking leaf.

Imagine his experience avoiding the actual truth and dodging the facts all to present the leftist virtue signaling

he was always a leaf, nothing wrong with that you Devide and Conquer cuck, the problem is the usual stock of indocrinated types over there. he himself shit s on montreal while americucks slobber all over about how the place is supposed to be nice.
>he is not isolating himself and becoming a loser with negative PR OMGGGG >_< HOW DARE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
you sound the type the gush over the thought of having NatSocs virtue signaling to other NatSocs. and for that you need to kys because I bet you do nothing for the cause

which shit specifically

Do you have evidence backing this claim? I'm not doubtful, just asking. Reminds me of the entire proctor and gamble shenanigans. Pity because the guy had so much potential before he let the kundalini spirit into his anus and fucked his entire soul up. I kind of feel sorry for him - he's like the goodest of good goys that fucked himself over for the fuck of it. Absolutely disgusting that he sold himself out like that.

kek'd and heiled but Robin had a soul user. The big lebowski is fucking stoner movie and a piece of shit "duuude". So don't use it in an argument for a man who had heart and genuine feels. If you're not a nigger or a jew then don't act like one.

My family has been here for 6 generations after kicking out some Mexicans and Russians. The folklore is that the name is Galician. I bet Huell Howser did an episode on that.