WE WUZ - First Brits were NIGGERS

The first Britons were black, Natural History Museum DNA study reveals
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/
archive.is/xgDwn

GLOBALISTS HAVE UPPED THEIR PROPAGANDA GAME

>(((Dr Yoan Dieckmann))), from University College London, who took part in the project, said: “The historical perspective that you get just tells you that things change, things are in flux, and what may seem as a cemented truth that people who feel British should have white skin, through time is not at all something that is an immutable truth.
>However, no DNA link was found

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519
rt.com/uk/418084-britons-black-dna-cheddar/
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals
abc.net.au/news/science/2016-09-22/world-first-study-reveals-rich-history-of-aboriginal-australians/7858376
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/961156442672848896
bbc.com/pidgin/world-42971904
bbc.com/pidgin/
twitter.com/i/moments/961128062950789121
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/science/jawbone-fossil-israel.html
independent.co.uk/news/the-family-link-that-reaches-back-300-generations-to-a-cheddar-cave-1271542.html
independent.co.uk/news/theres-no-place-like-home-says-son-of-cheddar-man-1271817.html
archive.fo/S6hdm
independent.co.uk/news/science/cheddar-man-first-modern-briton-black-dark-skinned-all-africa-descendants-scientific-research-latest-a8198656.html
anthro.ox.ac.uk/people/dr-simon-underdown
underdown.info/
twitter.com/sunderdown
kenniskennis.com/site/Home/
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_U5_mtDNA.shtml
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5364983/Retired-history-teacher-believes-looks-like-Cheddar-Man.html
twitter.com/RalfLittle/status/961181356565893120
youtube.com/watch?v=RcR89N0qTsk
twitter.com/FrameGames/status/961137625078919171
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=oMP_n4R-vQQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo
twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/961167312350011393
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk65TbJRN_A
archive.fo/AIeTh
m.youtube.com/watch?t=177s&v=RcR89N0qTsk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdnRmtOz97o
nytimes.com/2017/07/04/science/neanderthals-dna-homo-sapiens-human-evolution.html?module=Promotron®ion=Body&action=click&pgtype=article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxons
hyperactivz.com/blonde-triplets-take-dna-test-results-shocking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petralona_cave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(checked)
If they get any more absurd even the dumbest of non-nogs will stop falling for this shit.

Smells like kikery.

Why are they so committed to the out of africa hypothesis?

>The groundbreaking discovery was made in a (((“stroke of luck”)))
I'll say.

Because we are all Africans, fellow white. Only racists are upset about niggers replacing whites in Britain. After all, there were a few thousand niggers already there back when Piltdown Man was roaming around. And don't forget all those black Romans!

Makes the 'everyone is the same' and 'countries dont matter' bullshit easier to swallow if everyone believes they were niggers.

we wuz britons

At some point, we have to just start murdering the people that push this shit, and those who enable them.

Japanese ultra-nationalists do it as soon as someone offends the Emperor, the Japanese war dead or anything else that is sacred. There have been stabbings, shootings and beatings of politicians, journalists and foreigners who dare cross the line. It's the only way to deal with it.

They really don't want people to realize that africans lack the neanderthal DNA that everyone else has, that it neatly explains their lack of intelligence and propensity to violence, and that they should probably be considered a subspecies. "The big lie" is the best propaganda technique that they have, it's much harder to make people see the truth when they believe that everyone is exactly the same inside and only culture and environment have an effect.

WE WUZ BRITS
BRITS WUZ ALWAYS NIGGERS AN SHEEIT
BRITS WUZ COLONIZERS AN SHEEIT
BRITS SOLD MY PEOPLE INTO SLAVERY
??????
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIITT

Can you believe it!
Anglos were black!

Blacks really do well in low-sun, cold weather environments!

BUT ARENT JEWS 100% NEANDERTHAL?

This gives the nigger a stroke.

sage is not a downvote, cuckchan.

THAS RITE

So ancient sheepshaggers had SLAVES
Stonehenge wasn't built in a day, these researchers do not know de wae

Imagine my shock an shurprise

kek

Either lurk for a year before posting or go the fuck back to where you came from.

We Wuz Cucks N' Sheeeeeeeeit

this, its getting annoying seeing it used that way.

sorry for crap shops

NOBODY SAID IT IS CUNT

Good to see some of these comments

Report all obvious cuckchan and reddit posters. If they can't lurk and integrate they shouldn't be here.

The Normie is turning

(checked)
Thank you filter and report. It's almost like they don't exist anymore.

>(((pioneering genetic sequencing))) and (((facial reconstruction techniques)))
In other words, we just made this shit up, along with the Jawbone we supposedly found in Israel.

Honestly given the fact that this seems to anger absolutely no native Brit, I'm inclined to believe it. I mean, why not? It's not like they care.

alright, will do.

reported for cuckhan.

Stop being triggered by things that hurt your feelings.

No, according to their own narrative the first people to inhabit the landmass that is modern day Great Briton were black. Britons have never been that man, or his descendants.
What you have there is a dead man from a dead people. Erased by those who conquered and tamed that land and named it Great Briton.
Land is yours only for as long as you can defend it.

Make an aliyah to the Langley cafeteria iridescent IC jigaboo

(check 'em)
One step closer to finally admitting we, Aryans, descended from above. Landed on this earth to purge the filth that came before until one Fallen Aryan banged out his Asian waifu leading to the degeneration of the blood, the semi-divine mankind as we know of today, and him forgetting through losing his blood memory what his original mission was, thus having to escape to the North-South to recreate the Land of the Gods aka Garden of Eden while the rest of the half-breeds live on top.

I know it's kike bullshit tbh

No need to try and fix it. Somebody should just go in and fucking destroy it. Douse it in petrol and set it alight, or something.

This shit is being pushed everywhere. I was surfing Ancient Origins a few days ago and saw a similar article about prehistoric Iberians having black skin and blue eyes.

I will admit though that I am not a geneticist, nor do I have access to the DNA samples they claim prove this. However I have no reason to believe a bunch of kikes with an anti-White agenda

What is evolution?

One Race. The Human Race :^)

Integration is a civic nationalist meme

I don't know about that. But consider this; all of the races that have Neanderthal dna have higher IQs than every race that didn't
Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

My bad, in the Ancient origins article they claimed that there was DNA evidence.

Indeed. nice, almost Hitler trips

WE WUZ DRUIDS N SHEEIT

Having black, or dark skin, doesn't equal Sub Saharan African. Sensationalist headline.

What qualifies as "quite dark"? How about pic related?

bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

If i'm not mistaken, the "old" hypothesis was that the early western hunter-gatherers had blue eyes, dark skin although not akin to subsaharan africans, something closer to arabs and brown/red hair, and that these people eventually evolved into having lighter skin due to the enviroment, which is a highly disputed topic, since we dont actually know how fast does evolution happen, might be several thousand or several million years, although people being born without wisdom teeth might indicate that the former might happen.

Sheeit

So yooz be tellin me
I beez uh kang?!
So myz naym beez sir jaqwandris
feel me niggas

They seem particularly desperate lately to get rid of the Anglo.

Yeah I believe that's accurate.

Holla Forums is always right

…what?
Seriously, I can usually decipher ebonics, but you've stumped me user.

It says no DNA link was found with the alleged cannibals.
Anyway how do they know the darkness of the skin colour and if it was dark, how do they explain the whitening in just 10000 years?
And not just the whitening of Britain or cold countries, but of everything above the Sahara.

Checked

I guess they are they aren't the true 56% face.

WE WUZ KANG ARTHUR N SHEEEIIITTT!

Sheeit nigga, I beez merlin.
gibbin dat magix wand to duh bitches, gnomesayin muhfuhguh?

This part confused me, so they are talking about a completely different group of prehistoric people that were cannibals? Why would they randomly bring that up, the cannibals were not mentioned in the article at all before. What a shitty article even for their standards.

Also

"Change is natural goy, race is fluid, you are really black, you know!"
Geez how predictable.

So it's going to be ok for me, a white nigger, to call a brown nigger a nigger now. Yay we all have a genetic pass.

Can't wait for DOTR

Not really a 'race' when we've been waiting for niggers to catch up for centuries. More of a shitty relay, & we got stuck with the asthmatic ginger kid who cries all the time.

Wew lad, as if nigs today = blacks of yore.

They're very determined to return William the Conqueror's favour.

Sometimes you disappoint me, Holla Forums

BARBA FUCKING SPECTRE IS THAT YOU
This makes me fucking LIVID.
If that fucking kike was in the same room as me trying to say that I'd instantly and instinctively punch that cunt right in the face, multiple times.
I don't want to live in this timeline. It is fucking ridiculous. It is so fucking transparent.
YOU WERE ALL NIGGERS, YOU WILL WLL BE REPLACED BY STINKING NIGGERS, YOUR CIVILISATION WILL BE DESTROYED AND YOUR CHILDREN KILLED OFF, AND IF YOU SAY ANYTHING AGAINST IT, WE'LL PUT YOU IN PRISON.
Frankly, prison isn't sounding so bad anymore, at some point some people will reach the point where they realise that nothing is as bad as the cancerous niggerfied kike forced hellish future they are pushing, and those people will go out killing every last problem they can see.

Because it is an outright fabrication, and they know that various fossils are being found that disprove it utterly.
They also know that the inevitable evidence of out of asia + multiple origin theory is accumulating, so they are throwing everything into this.
Further to that, they are ramming the idea that it was all biblically recent, as in just a few thousand years. I bet they are aiming for 6,000 years like in the old testament. Fucking stinking kikes should be killed to the absolute last one of them. They are an anti-human plague that has been around far too long.

Yes, and you are helping them.
Using a term that comes from american jew media by central american gang bangers to describe gringos.

How many Englishmen have you spoken to about it?
Given that America has always been an African nation, and has always been minority white, I expect the answer is none.

They can't, it is a complete lie.
There was another niggerfied (((reconstruction))) done very recently that said "we can't tell the skin colour but I made it nigged".
These faggots saying "we found some dna in the eat after 100 years of it sitting in a box in the back of a museum". It is utter falsehood.
They are contradicting evolutionary science, common sense and historical knowledge.
They even tried to claim that all of Europe were niggers until 6,000 years ago. Neanderthal man was pale skinned and living in Europe and Russia 500,000 years ago. Neanderthals died out about 45,000 years ago. Yet these fucking kikes are trying to say that 40,000 years after breeding with the white, snow living Neanderthal man, WE WUZ STIL NIGUZ N SHEET. Fucking ludicrous.
This kike needs publicly destroying.

Because we're all african but whites are responsible for slavery, also race don't exist.

You get it now?

The first Brit was a shieeeetttpost

I hope this article doesn’t catch on, glad to see Brits taking the piss out of it. Too bad you don’t have guns, there’s hope for you yet.

hahahhaha
nice work

I searched his name first m8, then went looking for his yid face and was not disappointed at all. That receding hairline, curly hair, poor eyesight and the cheekbones forming a big W. Would not be surprised if he was wearing a yarmulke.

Seems legit.

But he's English! this is a real Englishman, curly black pubic-like hair is typical of the English, the only difference is that he has a horrible mutation that made his skin white overnight, just like all other english, but at least his natural english pubic-head is still intact.
Oh, wait, he's from germany, with a dutch name, but he's a jew arab.

ACCURCY INTENSIFIES
consider this a transatlantic token of my sincerest apologies for declaring independence, didn't know you lot wuz bruvas. But y'all niggers were stifling muh freedums n dat.

TIL Dark skin always equals nigger even if not genetically related to Africans.

Becaues its the only thing supporting the claim that niggers are human.

My god is that the full House of Windsor?

DAS RITE. CHEDDA DAWG REPRESENTIN ALL OPPRESSED BROTHAS AROUND THE WORLD. MY DAWG GARY YOUNGE WAS RIGHT, CARRY ON HATIN WHITEBOIS WE YO DADDIES.

HAHA
trips of truth

nice image

CAN I GET A WE

WUZ

(chegged)
KANGZ

Christ, I wish that thing was switched on.

See pic related. I would honestly go and see a movie at the cinema without knowing what it was if you could guarantee me that it had no niggers, faggots or poz in it.

“It really shows up that these imaginary racial categories that we have are really very modern constructions, or very recent constructions, that really are not applicable to the past at all,” said Tom Booth, an archaeologist at the Natural History Museum who worked on the project.
rt.com/uk/418084-britons-black-dna-cheddar/

Sounds very scientific…

Yoan Diekmann, a computational biologist at University College London and another member of the project’s team, agreed with Booth and called into question the link between Britishness and whiteness.

Of course, that was the aim they were targeting for.

“The historical perspective that you get just tells you that things change, things are in flux, and what may seem as a cemented truth that people who feel British should have white skin, through time is not at all something that is an immutable truth,” he said.

The British should be niggers, we got that Shlomo.

Imaginary racial categories, but British should not be white, it is certain to be “science”.

Because of nigger in Europe.

Finally I see the light!

So whites did nothing wrong from the liberal point of view in regards to colonisation of Africa. We were all africans at one point, it was just us reclaiming our ancestral homes, they'll also stop calling us racist now, right?

baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?

I wonder how they will explain bone structure, cranial capacity, the nose bones being vastly different, and that you can more or less put a negro skull next to a gorilla skull and not be able to tell the difference.

theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals
This is being shilled fucking hard on twitter

i'll bet if this kike were mislead and given a modern southern european dna sample his reconstructions would always look like niggers.

Oy Gevalt, that's right Goyim! Niggers did everything on earth, white people never existed independently. There is no white land Goyim, go mix it up because you used to be black thousands of years ago! There are no white inventions, diversity is a strength, did you let your wife fuck a nigger today to celebrate Britain Goy?

See goyim, the BBC was right!

(Heil Hitler)

This makes my fucking piss boil. Fuck kikes, fuck spics, fuck niggers, and fuck traitors.

RIGHT WING DEATH QUADS! OUTSTANDING!

achiles

romans

people actually support this shit, fucking infuriating

A recent study on Australian Aboriginal genetics shows that their biology evolved in a very short amount of time, as little as tens of thousands of years or less. So the Ancestors of aboriginals and papuans left africa 72 kya and split from the main group 58 kya, picking up dna srom other hominims and reached "Sahul" 50 kya. It then shows them picking up denisovan dna at around 44 kya but they believe this is a mistake in calculations somewhere. So aboriginals and papuans split about 37kya and pics related are the difference between the two peoples. It's not just facial morphology that differs but aboriginals are much taller and all of this change happened in less than ten odd thousand years.
here's the article:abc.net.au/news/science/2016-09-22/world-first-study-reveals-rich-history-of-aboriginal-australians/7858376

Modern Europeans and Neanderthals are 99.5%+ similar genetically. These fucking kikes are trying to tell me that white skinned neanderthals who were almost identical to modern Europeans could not evolve over tens of thousands of years into cro-magnon which is basically a modern European. I'm putting 10 million internet dollars on whites being the direct descendant of neanderthals and that whites and asians were spawned in Eurasia and not Africa.

btfo

They're ramping it up
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html

This is why I'm angry all the time, i pray for a nuclear war.

Nor have blacks by the way. I doubt that even if this is true, that those people are more closely related to black africans than to anyone else. So they weren't "black" as in the race of africans we think of today. In fact, it's precisely because race is NOT just skin-deep that this means nothing. Race is not just about skin color, that's the point that those imbeciles want everyone to forget so they can turn a scientific curiosity into some political argument.

BBC pushing the poz
The comments
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/961156442672848896

The first humans were apes.
In Africa, they still are.

Oh my fucking God I am so sick of having to see niggers literally everywhere in the world. Not even the Jews are this demanding and lazy.

And this just happens to be publicised during Black History Month? Yeah, nah. Fuck right off.

This realy is another Piltdown Man.

Historical inaccuracy aside, that's insultingly lazy.

This made me chuckle. Seen this on the (((BBC))) today and even my mother thought it was stupid. This is basically what happened with our conversation. I must have dropped fifty redpills and she actually took them on board just because of basic logic for a change.

Really makes you think

The trouble with nuclear war is that it will mostly just kill White people. A nuclear war will destroy Europe, Russia, America, Canada, and maybe Japan and east Asia. Leaving Africa and Mestizoland free. Australia would be the only White place on earth. Oh and Israel would stay neutral, as planned.

This is why I hope there ISN'T a nuclear war.

My grandparents are from Cheddar. Does that mean my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great ancestors wuz Nubian kangz?

So basically even if he was black, he never bred/had successful offspring while whites did.

Thanks Shlomo.

Despite the name, its Whites, Caucasians, Ayrians that roamed the globe not Neanderthals.
If anything its contact with us.

Checkin them dubs.
Good talk with your mom, user.
I think if there were any "surprise ear DNA" discovered at the last minute,l before BLM History Month, then the blue eyes is the only legitimate thing they got from it. If I recall correctly, their original Cheddar Bob was sculpted with brown eyes. He also looked retarded, but at least he didn't look like a smug ass nigger.

This is kinda true. First, they lived on the Island but aren't the same as modern day ethnic Anglos.
Hunter Gatherer people tend to have darker skin than agricultural and herding societies relative to their latitude.
As Europeans become more civilized they became lighter skinned. Civilization literally makes you white and being savage means that you're probably shit-skinned.
Plus, it's a fact that lighter colored eyes evolved before lighter pigment.
This is why blacks are such savages, their skin color reflects their hunter gatherer savage societies that they never evolved from before contacting the Europeans and Arabs.

It's all very organic, not suspicious at all.

I'm still convinced that the skeleton discovered was in fact of an early Celtic phenotype.
Somerset is and has always been very very white, having lived there myself I can still say the rural parts of the Celtic fringe in Britain are still predominantly white.
We cannot let these kikes muddy up our history any longer. This is too bizzare for most normies to take seriously at first, but alas… "Smart people on the BBC called scientists said it so it must be true :^)"

anyone taking these people seriously should be shooted

>“It really shows up that these imaginary racial categories that we have are really very modern constructions,” said Tom Booth, an archaeologist at the Natural History Museum who worked on the project.

>Yoan Diekmann, a computational biologist at University College London and another member of the project’s team, agreed with Booth and called into question the link between Britishness and whiteness.

>that people who feel British should have white skin, through time is not at all something that is an immutable truth,” he said.

piltdown man all over again…

A large scale enterprise in gaslighting. This is serious and is known to work. Highest degree of demoralization so far.

No truth is considered immutable for the kike with the mute button.

Early European Farmers were also darker in appearance. The Sardinians are supposed to be the closest genetically to the EEFs of all modern Europeans.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-42971904

First it was like a joke
>bbc.com/pidgin/
But then, they are serious retarded.

checked, so by their logic just where the fuck did Caucasians come from? dropped from fucking space??
wait a minute

considering the fact God created this earth around 10,000 years ago i think their numbers are off

that's more believable than black gauls black celts and black saxons

Fucksake
twitter.com/i/moments/961128062950789121

hahahahahaaahahaaa
what abstract kind of hell is this?

Do they think we are blind? Less than two weeks ago, too.
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/science/jawbone-fossil-israel.html

He has such a sickening, self-satisfied, almost Cosbyesque smile on his mug.
Kinda seems to be a running theme in their work.

"Race is the key to world history."
– Jew Benjamin D'Israeli, Prime Minister Britain

"To test their suspicions about the jawbone, the archaeologists sent the specimen on a world tour. “It looked so modern that it took us five years to convince people, because they couldn’t believe their eyes,”"
just a coincidence Im sure

He doesn't even look black though. No velcro hair, no ape nose, blue eyes and long wavy hair. Looks more like a neanderthal or some shit.

Imagine my shock.

What I never see mentioned is that they never explain how and why literally everybody in Europe, from a certain point onward (if we are to believe the "prehistoric Europeans were niggers" hypothesis), just developed white skin, genetics and facial structure and just went on with it forever, without a single native nig ever residing in Europe again (except a very small minority of African immigrants, of course). You see, even the stupidest people have this question popping up immediately in their minds, and you'd think that somebody has that explained till now. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't explain this transition at all, and that all this nigger European myth was just anti-racist sensationalism.

The main problem with having black skin in norther climates is not getting enough Vitamin D.
This individual stryed there or was taken there as a slave IF this news is remotely true. Which probably isn't due to the Ministry of Truth nature of the british news.

His kids would have big problems with bones if he had lived there and don't mention the camouflage for the snow.

Checks out

I'm surprised no-one else reiterated this point. This shit is basic anthropology. The skin darkens in hotter climates to absorb more heat. The only way their theory is even scientifically possible let alone plausible is if Caucasoids, who had spent the best part of a millennium in a climate hotter than even Spain or Italy (i.e. Apefrica) had for some reason decided to flash-migrate via the Dogger Bank to one of the coldest, Northernmost European countries one day for no apparent reason without stopping anywhere else on the way, 7500 years before the first maps were produced, and thrive over the course of the next several thousand years, with no historical reference of their existence during that time until conveniently their skin had bleached back to white.

And they expect us to believe this.

6th Century BC was when the first maps came out of Greece, confused 2600 years ago with 2600 before records began.

Am I black now? :(

isn't he holding it by the heating element?

We should spread the meme that the first jews were black.

No, Kikes like to push if you have curly/wavy hair you must be a nigger.

When in reality, it helps trap the heat in high altitude/cold regions. It's a god damn shame when people have to question who they are even though they got their family to look back at.

You're just a scott my friend, the only issue you should be worrying about is if you're a secret ginger.

Excuse the reddit posting, I just woek up. My bad.

vvevv

Yeah, I wonder who that expert is. Most likely some kike vermin.

It's racist to question it, so even though people may briefly think about it the thought is usually smothered by 'experts cant be wrong' and the person almost immediately gets distracted by something else.

Out of Africa theory has never been disproved tbh and it is the BEST explanation of human origins

Well looky here….Adrian Targett him don' look black….
independent.co.uk/news/the-family-link-that-reaches-back-300-generations-to-a-cheddar-cave-1271542.html
independent.co.uk/news/theres-no-place-like-home-says-son-of-cheddar-man-1271817.html

He wasn't black. Western Hunter Gatherers were believed to have been brown skinned, but not black as in African. The article isn't entirely incorrect, it's just twisting the truth to advance an anti-European agenda.

It's believed the lighter skin comes from a combination of needing lighter skin to synthesize vitamin D in lower levels of sunlight and from Western Hunter Gatherers mixing with lighter Early European Farmers.

What skull shape does this guy have? If it’s caucasoid, that rules out most blacks. They’re not even hiding they have an agenda behind this, especially the fact that NO DNA LINK WAS FOUND

It has

You expect me to spam the thread within 8 minutes of my first post? Dumb ass nigger.

Just a reminder:
archive.fo/S6hdm

BTW you stupid nigger I was baiting for a mass information dump not for you to give away secrets of how to spot certain individuals and now nobody is going to respond

Just request an info dump you fucking clown. It's not like you're dealing with mongoloids.

independent.co.uk/news/science/cheddar-man-first-modern-briton-black-dark-skinned-all-africa-descendants-scientific-research-latest-a8198656.html

anthro.ox.ac.uk/people/dr-simon-underdown
underdown.info/
[email protected]
twitter.com/sunderdown

Where's the proof we wuz kangz cunt?

Dutch "artists" who did the reconstruction
kenniskennis.com/site/Home/

Can't into double Dutch gibberish so can't translate video

Nothing to be ashamed of. It's just another thing niggers stole from whites. There is a difference between curls and scrotum hair that niggers have.

You haven't been here long have you? I used to have a text file with sources for this precise thread but I can't find it.

No, Holla Forums is a place for truth.
The first jews were made up by this man:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus
when he invented judaism.
He is the source of every pre 1st Century jewish person and story.

Not unlike:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith
wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_Hubbard

Out of Asia is a better fit with Neanderthal DNA in everyone except africans

Becoming smarter already thanks user.

I'm Welsh, want to know something fun.
Guinevere literally gets her name from her pale skin. Gwyn is white. She was pale, and I'm sure making her black was intentional because of her name.

You know why here Lancealot will be black, and Guinevere white?
Because Lancealot cucks Arthur. Him fucking Guinevere destroys the kingdom.

I fucking hate Hollywood.

Well Lancelot is an entirely fictional character with no actual basis in Briton story/myth. He's an English/French invention that has no place in our stories.

To be fair the Romans were huge cucks in regards to niggers. So they did bring their filth here unfortunately.
This is why you should never trust continentals.

And we did have nigger soldiers in the Empire. Though they were usually barely sapient animals.

New facial reconstruction of cheddar man. looks astonishingly like Tom jones

What the fucking collar bone

Never been proven either like communism

That would corroborate with anglos having the closest genetic linkage to Tutankhamen and in old paintings they were light-brown

Map of modern distribution of people with the same mitochondrial DNA haplogroup as Cheddar Man.

Are you trying to say that they wuz kangz or what?

Richard Herring's history teacher.

All the news sites are giddy with this propaganda push. It's the end of racists they declare. Pure fucking coincidence.

What is the source for the eupedia pic?

Even if there was someone with a different skin tone around thousands of years ago a big if, how would that stop someone from hating modern shitskins?

That looks to be the reverse of what they are suggesting.
Shut it down.

100% no, but they do have a higher percentage of it.

It's the idea of "'we were here first/too' 'let us stay!'" bullshit. It's for the normies or those on the fence.

Let’s get off our asses and make sure we spread the truth about this. For example, here’s something a guy wrote regarding why this is wrong:
“Fake news alert: there are a few fake science articles going around with a new reconstruction of a WHG skull from England known as Ceddar man. I have stated that WHG had darker skin than modern Europeans and that they also all had blue eyes. We cannot tell exact pigmentation but to call them “black” is incredibly dishonest because it not only describes a complexion we cannot confirm but also a specific genetic racial category that WHG did NOT fall into. The closest living relatives to WHG are modern Europeans such as Estonians who have a lot of WHG dna and are not African! The reconstruction not only makes the man very dark, but also beardless like many Africans and lacking the distinct brow ridges that those with significant Neanderthal admixture have (Africans do not have this and WHG did). Facial reconstruction leaves a lot of room for the “imagination” of the reconstructor.
Another misleading headline describes the ceddar man as a “briton” which makes no sense because as i have explained, a 2017 study showed that over 90% of the DNA of the British isles was replaced in the late neolithic by an invasion of bell beaker people from Holland who were themselves descended in part from steppe peoples. All celtic and germanic people in Britain are descended from these people, so 10,000 years ago most of our ancestors were living in Russia and were not in any way black! Those people are the ancient britons since they are the progenitors of our people.”

So according to this map quite a few Finns have the same mitochondrial DNA haplogroup as Cheddar Man.
I'm a Finn and I think this is pretty interesting.

Basques too, I suspect it's because they're both completely native to Europe.

AY HOLUP
SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT WE BRITS GETTIN REPAIRATIONS TOO?

Do you like cheddar cheese?

I'm begging to think this image is actually true.

I've never eaten it, I think.

This is why I only indulge in weeb shit. I do not want to see another word otherwise as to how it is not the only option you have left.

Wow that is crazy to me. Its like someone saying they have never breathed air.
Anyway I think eating that is the only way to know if you inherited cheddar mans DNA.

I don't know. He only cites studies of ancient genomes, not modern.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_U5_mtDNA.shtml

Obviously.

to equate whites with the shitskin/nigger subhumans.

This is all a psyop to prepare the British public for a black princess in a few months.

I would love to see a limey loudly declare her to be a nigger and foreigner at whatever celebration or parade they will have for the negress. If some glorious faggot does but gets caught i'll see to it his commissary account doesn't run out.

Even that's a bit of a stretch if they did have nigs as auxiliaries

Calling her a foreigner wouldn't mean much tbh seeing as the Royal family are all Germans.

I imagine that this skelly was from a non-Brit, if their special, unexplained genetic test is to be believed and they didn't just make it all up. For the sake of poking more holes in the official story though, is 10,000 years realistically enough time to go from burnt cheddar face man to modern European white?

No i think they're going to try and say "white people immigrated later on". Which begs the question as to where the fuck white people came from in the first place.

Britain was a substantial manpower sink for the Empire.
The Britons were in a near constant state of low level rebellion with the odd flare up of massive rebellions and the Picts were constantly poking the wall.
Meanwhile the western parts of the British isles remained unconquered and would sometimes be friendly then very not friendly the next moment.

So constant fighting in environments the legions weren't well suited for.

Oh. "There were once noggins here" seems way less powerful than "We WERE once noggins" as propaganda goes. Basically implies British people have the same story as Americans and Australians, conquering the native browns. I'm sure that this will be willfully misinterpreted as "we descended from a black man" by lefty and normy.

Ehhh. It paints whites as illegitimate residents like White Australians. As an Aussie, you have no idea how powerful that is as propaganda.

It's a cunt sociologist's model and it's absurd. The dumb fuck doesn't even know that there was an ice age 10,000 years ago. So her shit about dark skin protecting from the Sun doesn't apply. Next is the 1in10 ancestors… In that case, the odds of finding the dead nigger are laughable.

The Queen and the heir, Prince of Wales are. Phil “the Greek” is German too, his grandsons have a British Mother, Diana Spencer.

The brother of the future king marring a mulatta is certainly to accustomate the British public to a future Kalegri-Brown Britain, “diffuse tensions”. Even the “highest family” makes little brown babies, so should you do too, don’t be preoccupied about Brazil-Britain.

I hear you. Must be worse when your abos are still wandering around as a visual reminder and crying on the radio.

Harry has a British father too.

Are you fucking kidding us? Talk about a hail mary from Shlomo. Enslaved niggers… cucks… Dummy.

On point.

nice

Based Varg

Perhaps she can help carry the prince around?

It depends. Most Aussies think Abos are pathetic welfare sponges and don't care for them at all.

We were an ancient group not part of the current out of africa apes that gives rise to non-cro mag "modern humans." We have 800k year old "pre-human" skulls in greek caves.

Eh, hes a bit retarded when it comes to race. We did not 'descend' from neanderthals. We mixed with them, yes. But we did not descend…

There are many things that need to be erased.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5364983/Retired-history-teacher-believes-looks-like-Cheddar-Man.html

Very interesting, also the pic in Legit looks like my father, the eyes, the nose, the ears, the razor thin lips, he's got very bluish- green eyes, and during summer he looks just as tanned. Everyone else in his family is like that more or less, also, something to note, their physiology is pretty broad and thick, even the women are very strongly built, heck, my aunt is a cop, mostly thanks to her sheer size, she's not fat or anything, she's just built like a very strong man. Another interesting thing is that blonde-ism is extremely common in my family too, one of them is even a redhead. And it just came out of nowhere.

Too bad I mostly inherited from my mother, a bunch of lanky, pale anglo looking people from the more eastern side of northen spain

Please tell me those are not subtitles, and they didn't actually said that in a Doctor Who show?

twitter.com/RalfLittle/status/961181356565893120

So the 1996 DNA examination used a tooth from the cheddar man. Why is it that this time they used the lucky ear DNA? Why not just use another tooth? Suspicious

UK is the most cucked country on the entire planet. I hope continental Europe fixes itself and Shitain becomes a containment zone for the scum. They deserve it and they seem to want it that way anyway. Not even Sweden falls for "muh nation of immigrants" garbage. I hope Churchill can see his little island turning into a shithole.

Makes no sense, Jews are shapeshifters, the neanderthals went extinct because they couldn't change.

FML

Thanks user

Fuck off Anti white D&C kike

As many anons are pointing out, it's deliberately a smug nigger. The researchers who decided when to put this story out there waited until they had a detailed wax bust made of the nigger. This gives the story a lot more of a "wow" factor that will attract eyeballs. The picture alone is what is spreading this thing. Back to the expression, the whole point is to essentially make it say "what now, racists" nonverbally. It's such blatant propaganda. Luckily the only ones buying in to this rubbish are your "I fucking love science" types and jew-washed liberals.

ATTENTIO ATTENTION ATTENTION

THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM IS LYING AND MISREPRESENTING THE SCIENTIST

ATTENTIO ATTENTION ATTENTION

They did change. Now they're an STD.

/thread

The Kikes are kiking again. Sometimes I wish the holocaust actually had happened.

You have too wonder what they paid their "scientists" to concoct that Bullshit!

Save it and beat retarded leftists over the head with it, claiming their entire world view is based on fake news. They will bring it up, and then we win.

Varg on Cheddar man
youtube.com/watch?v=RcR89N0qTsk

We need to demolish this narrative. Right now that it is fresh in the public mind. Dissect, formulate, DISPERSE.

No, my friend. Redpilling leads to redpilling. The more lies they tell the more fertile the mind.

That's the joke.

Daily reminder whites must eradicate their enemies or end up like britnigger

the idea that everyone is equally intellectually capable is the lie that is the cornerstone of communism and socialism at large.

Perhaps. I might need to cool off, I'm not even British but I was about make a hole in the wall. Fucking kikes! I can't stand them in the slightest anymore.

here
twitter.com/FrameGames/status/961137625078919171

Understood. I've been meaning to read MacDonald's books. Maybe it's time.

I hope these brave bastards are using pseudonyms, I can already hear the party vans revving up.

I didn't ask for this rage.

Broke: We Wuz

Woke: You Wuz

isn't this MTV negress married to a white man?

I bet if the raw data is posted there's more than a few anons here who know how to read sequenced genetic material, though I'm personally rusty, the fake news would get btfo so hard the cheddar man might as well be orange.

Normalfags might occasionally ask why we hate African-Americans so much. "Why do you call them nasty names?" they might ask, and "why do you say they have to go?"

This is why. Apart from anything else, as long as niggers exist in our societies, faggot revolutionaries will keep doing this shit.

obligatory

Imagine my surprise.

(checked)
I've seen flash videos from 2003 that look better than this shit, what were they thinking?
Also,

I hope (((Churchill))) will see this in hell during all the demon gang rapes and wonders why he ever thought being a dirty fucking kike lover was worth it.

Checked dubs.
This is ridiculous, they're even beginning to have the AUDACITY of claiming to be emperors of China.

It's because of what you'll see in the related video. Tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions of niggers actually think niggers ruled the world during the dark ages, hence the term "dark ages". I shit you not. These types of people behave a lot in the manner of sjw's that harass and harangue media institutions into capitulation. Just take a look at the dumb white cunts sitting in the audience and letting this shit happen with out either bursting into raucous laughter or saying "ayo hol up!".

The chinks and the nips won't be fucked as easily by the jew because he can't blend in.

The fruit of diversity hires. They used to have high standards, but now they are choosing to lose.
LET US TAKE THEM UP ON THE OFFER
OPERATION INDOCTRINATE THE ZYCLONS COMMENCE!

(meaning create edutainment for Gen Z, which teaches the truth of race consciousness, and the superiority of the White Man, and the adversary which is ignorance and the kike)

Pretty random faggot to have on the team…

Yep, she's so proud of her blackness and the black race that she married an evil White oppressor. Still doesn't keep her from earning a paycheck by making videos shitting on White people. Her husband must be a self-hating cuck.

On another note, I've never seen any of the Kangz or kike scientists come up with an answer for the quandary their alternative science created: "If we all came from niggers… why are there still niggers?"

Is that a dyke or a fat dude?

Of course.

Er. . .

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Im pretty sure nature wants this thing dead. Civilization does create many abominations.

SOYED.COM

www gnxp com/WordPress/2018/02/06/the-genome-of-cheddar-man-is-about-to-be-published/

i don't think there's a word for what that thing is.

checked

Light-skin comes from a need to synthesize more vitamin D. This comes not only from decreasing sunlight but also a change in diet (meat tends to contain a lot of vitamin D). Populations that shift to agriculture eat less meat and more crops and so develop the need for paler skin the further north they are, whereas very far north populations that subsist mostly of meat (such as eskimos) retain their darker skin.

tbqf it's just kikes lying again.

Actually this is all over the MSM. People think it's legit apparently.

I can't help but think this proves that modern Brits/Celts/etc are aryan decendents, not indigenous Brits. 10,000 yrs to go from this to modern Brit just seems far too short.

Oh wait, it's just kikery. FOR FUCK SAKE.

Is this saying that there was no link between this man and modern brits? It almost sounds like the skeleton was planted there. I refuse to believe there is no link to modern brits in ancient skeletons found there.

DNA deteriorates very easily, this suggests that there is no DNA left on there and that this "stroke of luck" is actually fake DNA they've concocted. Hell, they can barely get it from frozen mammoth carcasses of similar age.

This also suggests the fuckhead is deliberately pushing an agenda here.

This is a VERY suspicious "discovery". We need to read the actual reports of the investigation. This all sounds like absolute horse shit.

They’re 13% of the population
Between 60-70% of the country depending on the figures.

Kike propoganda BTFO by Varg.
youtube.com/watch?v=oMP_n4R-vQQ

embed, nigger

this is what all this is based on.

These western hunter gatherers lack the white-skin genes that modern Europeans have, but their actual skin color is not known. It's entirely possible they had white skin due to other genes.

Based santa.

While it's possible that lighter skin may occur with other genes, generally, those genes usually are required for lighter skin.

But how do they explain the change over 10000 years? Will they argue that white brits are actually aryan invaders or something?
That would mean that there are no more indigenous europeans anymore… I think that argument is the goal here.

Hence why I think the whole thing is a giant con. I mean look at the fucking (((doctor))) that's mentioned here. Clearly this would be a part of an agenda that he would like to support.

They think they can write us out of our own past and delete us from the future. I’d wager the end result should be an elimination of our comparative docility of the past millennia or so and a return to our Saxon roots. Harsh but fair.

To be honest the biggest threat to our genetic heritage emerging is the rise of genetic engineering.
That will wipe indigenous brits far more than migration. In fact, that's a threat to all indigenous peoples of all continents.

And migrants should be worried that they'll be forced into engineering soon. Especially with their IQ issues.

Sorry for the stupid question but what is WGH?

Thats actually pretty interesting, too bad its getting used for misleading propaganda.

More people should focus on this.
This is what (((they))) are afraid of. Their 1960s politically correct agenda of 'out of niggerhood' is on the verge of being completely destroyed. Their narrative can't contain this, or the other similar discoveries, so they are in the process of dropping a lot of fairytale fiction from (((artists))) to try to counter it.
Rather than spreading anything about this niggerness, we should be spreading this european birthplace and the other reconstructions of cheddar man.
In fact, flooding every image storage place with the original faces of cheddar man would do a lot to wipe this nigger version off the search engines.

Kill yourself, and the nigger half of your family too.

My twitter account account got locked so I can't send him anything.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Even after the influx of African and Arab DNA most people living in the Levantine aren't this fucking swarty. What a bunch of horseshit.

Just the color of the skin looks odd

BLACKED

Chedar man probably looked in reality like a Sami from northern Scandinavia.

Eskimo don‘t have dark skin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo
Look at the old b&w pictures. Film at that time was just sensitive to blue light. Result, people with just a slight tan did look like negros, melamine absorbs blue light.

It is saying Chedar man has living relatives and those, both, are not related to earlier cannibals.

The fact of the scientist confessing to be political motivated, makes it a possibility.
The color of the skin seems to be a misrepresentation, deliberate propaganda.

Yeah, they boldly confessed to it.

That is a accepted fact, that steppe people from central Asia migrated into Europe bringing along the Indo-Germanic language with them.

10.000 years ago Europe was like Greenland, an ice cover wasteland, so not much space for indigenous people.
Fact is Chedar man has living white British ancestors.

Yes, but so are the “indigenous” Amerindians and Aborigines.
It is a difference to say your ancestor came from abroad 10.000 or just 5000 years ago or “my ancestor came here 50 years ago, max, and are as British as you”.

It is, they admitted it.

It wasn't kikes that started this. It was darwinian whiggers.
It wasn't kikes that started that either.

Because people think it's a bad thing. We need to meme conqueror and proud.

Fucking A. "Cheddar" man needs to be memed as a gutless nigger that whitey genocided.

I thought id be a little more annoyed with this but i realized that none of this really matters, when we start the real holocaust kill their families and burn everything they know and loved and deport every nigger and spic to Africa and take back are governments, everything they have done so far wont matter.

Soooo … is this saying that over time the original black britons changed, or one could say evolved into white people?

Oh man, imagine the white british anger.

They have darker skin than Europeans which is my point. The reason eskimos and other non-agricultural northern peoples are darker-skinned than Europeans instead of being the palest fucking people on Earth is because they make up for their lack of Sun-derived vitamin-D with lots of meat — particularly organs and the like.

Niggers are so gullible

What did he mean by this?

Reminder kikes literally just falsify data in academia.

can't unsee

SPIN IT!

I thought it was Jewish ancestry. Is this what the Mandela effect is?

No, anons used to say that though, and I don't think it was actually 23andme that was found to be doing it either but rather one of the labs that does the work for multiple DNA companies. Either way, you should ignore everything

Maybe the nigger here is (((you)))

Furthermore, could you be anymore of a reactionary that you display a clear lack of reading comprehension? What are you, 14?

I said anglo LOOKING, not straight up anglo

This appears accurate :^) kikes 0 troof 1

WE WUZ NIGGAZ?

Not really. Closest they ever got was some Ethiopian slaves and auxiliaries. Egypt and North Africa were genetically similar to the modern-day people of the Levant - they hadn't even been despoiled by the Arabs and Berbers yet.

No. See:

twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/961167312350011393

U5 here, same as this chedder man. U5b1d. I am lilly white.
This lecture covers the peopling of europe:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk65TbJRN_A

Also covers changes in skin tone, eye colour & milk digestion.
Roughly three groups. The Western Hunter Gatherers (U5 - this dude), early farmers from the near east (corsicans) and then, a few thousand years later, the indo-europeans (celts etc). All modern european populations are a mixture of these three groups. In the UK early farmers built stonehenge and the like, Celts then built the hillforts.
WHG's certainly had darker skin than their decendents, but to suggest they were "black" is silly. To even suggest they were "African" is even more silly. They're decendents of people who, if they even ever were in Africa, left that continent tens of thousands of years ago.

Cheddar Man was white. He wasn't as white as a ghost, but white nonetheless :^)

Seems like they have a hard time explaining evolution without shattering onehumanrace.
Nothing on skincolour, why they picked it. Do mention this skin gets more headlines (9:13). Gets asked if skull being white before was wrong after all. (reaction: 9:23) Never answers, instead goes on rant about different species and he enthusiastically talks himself into a corner again.

Let’s use DeepFakes to make the greatest civil rights story of all time.

tbh I'd rather we used those that disrespect the white people of history and mythology (i.e. directed at the perpetrators own history/mythology, while using the actors happy to appropriate white history and mythology - yidris elba for example, that disrespectful cunt really russles my jimmys)

Early European Farmer (EEF): apparently this is a hybrid component, the result of mixture between "Basal Eurasians" and a WHG-like population possibly from the Balkans. It's based on a 7500 year old Linearbandkeramik (LBK) sample from Stuttgart, Germany, but today peaks at just over 80% among Sardinians.

West European Hunter-Gatherer (WHG): this ancestral component is based on an 8,000 year old forager from the Loschbour rock shelter in Luxembourg, who belonged to Y-chromosome haplogroup I2a1b. However, today the WHG component peaks among Estonians and Lithuanians, in the East Baltic region, at almost 50%.

Ancient North Eurasian (ANE): this is the twist in the tale, a component based on a 24,000 year old Upper Paleolithic forager from South Central Siberia, belonging to Y-DNA R*, and known as Mal'ta boy or MA-1. This component was very likely present in Southern Scandinavia since at least the Mesolithic, but only seems to have reached Western Europe after the Neolithic. At some point it also spread into the Americas. In Europe today it peaks among Estonians at just over 18%, and, intriguingly, reaches a similar level among Scots. However, numbers weren't given in the paper for Finns, Russians and Mordovians, who, according to one of the maps, also carry very high ANE, but their results are confounded by more recent Siberian (ENA) admixture.

See how they attack the Chinese Out Of Asia theory.You can see how Sigrid Schmalzer has attacked Chinese anthropology as being a product of nationalism. She received the (((Allan Sharlin Award))) for (((social history))). See that (((Franz Weidenreich))) had no other explanation for the chinese fossil record so he pulled multiregional theory out of his arts which proposes that early hominins went into africa and then came back out. Apparently multiregional theory has now been (((debunked))) but they still cannot full explain why peking man has features of modern chinese with their (((Out of Africa))) theory.

Did the word filter just change arse to arts? because I'm sure I typed a r s e.. weird..

graecopithecus is the real deal. kikes are afraid of it. bringing it up normalfags actually works rather well. say something along the lines of its discovery goes against the out of africa theory and proponents of the theory and scientists "researching" the theory don't want to accept the evidence because they'd look like idiots in front of the whole world. they will eat it up much easier if you humanize this conflict. unless they are niggers and they will just say we wuz or yt tricking your mind.

So it just so happens they found exactly what they were looking for. Unfortunately, for some reason, whenever that happens usually someone later finds the "research" was bullshit.
But even if the guy was really a nigger, what happened? Did his tribe die out before humans arrived? Because his descendants don't seem to have made it to this day.

See bellbeakered.com

I detest this jewish sophistry so much, entirely propaganda.

Another example of progs using this for their ethnocide agenda.

archive.fo/AIeTh

>Cheddar is in an area that voted 61.2% to leave. That is, you might say, ironic, because the uncommon appearance of its most ancient known inhabitant reminds us that there is really no such thing as a native Briton, white or otherwise.

The niggers in my city seem extra uppity today. Someone has clearly been reading this story to them.

So you're saying that the niggers are like the cave men from the stone ages?

This is some kind of tongue in cheek sarcasm right?

not suprised

kek

HOL UP.

If I am not a whitey and neither are any of my fellow brits then who pays for my reparations?

m.youtube.com/watch?t=177s&v=RcR89N0qTsk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdnRmtOz97o

hah.

Spot on, I thought of that too. What a (((coincidence))).

fugg.

Holla Forums seems inconsistent on this

WE WUZ KANGLOS

Kikes haven't seen potato niggers it seems.
Wouldn't it be a shitstorm that the link to first britons was irish stock?

Some people here are: whites=neanderthal, others are whites=cro-magnon and kikes=neanderthal. Since kikes (ash.s) have siphoned so many European genes, I'd be surprised how one could find a definite answer.
As for your actual statements. If we take the cro-magnon hypothesis, it answers all of them easily. I.e. homo erectus < neanderthal < cro-magnon. Thus, niggers=savage, although jews have neanderthal DNA gives jews a higher IQ, in certain senses it doesn't yield the best results (e.g. creativity). If you take into account just that there are many types of jews, then you can say: neanderthals improve IQ, this works on whites, ash.s siphoned from whites, thus ash.s have a higher IQ (but many are low since jews which didn't leech off of whites aren't as bright, sephardis, etc.)
tl;dr all those statements are derived from different arguments about different things. Should arguments be consistent? Yes. Nevertheless, because Holla Forums isn't a single person, some views on particular subjects might differ, thus leading to arguments having contradicting premises.
Either way, those arguments show that, regardless of what the truth is, kikes = bad.

Ï haven't read into haplogroups too deeply but as far as I know, there was a group of people in Northern Europe before the Finns or the Scandinavians arrived and we have absorbed them into our DNA.

nytimes.com/2017/07/04/science/neanderthals-dna-homo-sapiens-human-evolution.html?module=Promotron®ion=Body&action=click&pgtype=article
Another recent one showing modern humans were around 300,000 years ago.
This is a desperate fabrication to try to hold onto their pushed myth.

This.

It's the demented kike smirk, see Barbara Spectre for a solid example.
It is the smile a con artist makes when they think they've pulled the wool over someone's eyes.

Exactly.

That book description should be seen by everyone in the world.

Indeed. Even blacks today have trouble synthesising enough vitamin D from the reduced sunlight of the north, and depend on supplementation within food to avoid rickets and infertility.
Living in an ice age with coal black skin means extinction within a year or two.
None of their idiocy makes any sense at all, yet coincidentally it will be in every newspaper simultaneously, and broadcast on every propaganda channel.
The following days people saying "how funny, I never knew we were all black yesterday, my grandmother never said anything about her being black but maybe she forgot".

Cheddar man would have voted stay, in favor of the EU

Only non-British would vote for the EU there are no Britons HM Immigration/EU Colonization minister are the sole arbiter who is British

Those leaps of logic.

Yeah,
Cheddar man is a PsyOp
no doubt.

Their propaganda is bold, if not to say crude and primitive, Blackface an early inhabitant of Britain, but it is not directed at intellectuals.

Issues a 10.000 year old skeleton solves:

Brexit
Immigration
Nationality of the UK

It’s complicated Celtic man.

The Whitey, your “fellow Brits”, who are actually no Brits, need to pay you reparshions cause they betrayed their ancestors Kangz and became white, got it?

Israel IQ = 90

But Gojim the (((choosen people))) deserve their position, they got in no way through nepotism, because they are “talented”!

hahaha
Start your own newspaper, I think people would prefer to read it than the (((approved))) ones.

I really hope the simple clarity of your vision on these things becomes universal within the next few months and years.
That everyone begins to see this hammered in while screaming level propaganda for what it is, and the (((chosen))) anti-humans for what they are.
It all needs to stop, I'm tired if it and it has gone beyond ridiculous.

Thanks for the explanation. Are the percentages you are giving measuring the percent of that DNA in any given individual, or is it the percentage of the Sardinian, Estonia, etc. population that has this DNA?

Ok.

Kindly note that DNA analysis groups identify a percentage of prominent people's DNA as African (black) in order to push a sociopolitical agenda.

you dirty uncivilized fucking ape

They do?

let it flow through you

Praise Khorne , your transcendent, meditative hatred is the only thing that sustains me in this faggot age of weaklings and confusion

Hi clueless faggot. The use of 'anglo' as an insult comes from american television series, made by jews within the last 10 years or so. It was only used by spic gang bangers, and somehow has spread to the mouths of other spics and eastern europeans to blame English people for the doings of the jew.
Use on these boards has only been common within the last couple of years. Since you are likely a newfag and a millenial, you doubtless believe that it has always been used in that way.
Fukin anglo bitch I fukin rape u ese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxons

I refuse to even argue something like this with uneducated fuckwits like you, read a book for fucks sake you nigger

I literally could GIVE A SHIT about what fucking Mexicans do or say. Since when the fuck have those happa Southeast-asian related degenerate savages ever been relevant? I am not going to associate one of the most ancient tribal ethnonyms of our race with anything negative just because some dirty shit-eating jungle apes fucking use it, and because kike shills use it to promote D&C.

Here is something you may find as an interesting start to identifying how (((they))) try to point out the genetic history of someone. Especially if they are noted for racial awareness hyperactivz.com/blonde-triplets-take-dna-test-results-shocking

Hang your head in shame you dopey cunt.

< pol is one person
keek

Liberals are reeeetarded.

I would kill that cunt with a greatsword. The correct answer to this shit in general is killing these fucks.

I know what you mean, user.

MacDonald is a sold-out shill, just so you know.

I guess if they really want to go that route, then we can kill everyone who wants to be "British." Fuck kosher labels. Start calling yourselves something else, White people! Call yourself Germanic or Celtic–anything but the subverted labels. "American" is just as pozzed at this point. I would call myself German in America and something else in Germany. It's about time we start twisting language to our benefit for once.

Are you retarded? Anglo comes from the Angles, a Germanic people who settled in the British Isles. You know, Anglo-Saxons? Dumb mother fucker.

Didn’t cheddar man debut right after the whole unveiling of Nefertiti? The kikes gotta find some way to appease the niggers

CHEESEBONG CONFIRMED NIGGERMONGOL!
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW MALVINAS-THIEVES?!

But now they just exposed a tomb in Egypt full of white people all over the walls. Apparently the kikes thought we needed even more D&C.

Maybe we should just go full circle and say the original afrikans were white

That can be arranged.

In what way? I haven't read his stuff, but was thinking of doing so. Should I not even bother?

No, that is something that is supposed to separate us from them. False ideas must be utterly debunked and proven wrong, rather than suppressed.

It seems to work pretty well for the Japanese Ultras. We just sit back for an eternity while the degeneracy widens and deepens like it has for the past 100 years since Weimar but it's all good because of "free speech"?

But who would want to fuck THAT white person?

*Fuck

It's biologicaly impossible, who the fuck made these researches? Andersen?

How to kill jews

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petralona_cave
Whites came from a branch that left long before the neander began branching off the homo heidelbergensis line into the middle east. Problem is finding useful fossils that old in the bog and kikes doing everything in their power to keep discoveries quiet or conveniently replaced with a coincidental new discovery putting their old narrative back in place.

What do these niggers call themselves, again? Watching that is jaw-dropping. It's would take years to explain to these niggers why they're wrong bc they don't even understand basic evidentiary standards and logic.

The only thing you can do is just laugh when the nigger tried to read.

No more racism, we're black too, science says so. Also, since blacks have a long history of enslaving each other, the abolition of slavery was actually a racist act because they were just rejecting their cultural roots of the light skin niggers enslaving the dark skin niggers.

Sad days

I think this is a good idea, start making all the black hero's white and claim their is no such thing as native blacks.

We will have to wait for the study to be released to know which pigmentation alleles Cheddar man has, but here is a prediction of the skin colour of a man from the same population group - the Western European Hunter-Gathers - from Loschbour, Luxembourg. If you base the prediction on just the two main alelles it gives black as the result, but if you use 6 alelles, the result is intermediate. Cheddar man may have looked more like the reconstructed image of the La Braña WHG.

I really believe the out of Africa issue could be one of our biggest sticking points because it creates doubt in the narrative, is easily disprovable, and it has some serious signalling disruption.

>>>/brit/626683
>>>/brit/626682

Maybe it's true after all.
Even brit/pol/ is cucked.

WE

they cant keep getting away with it

Accept the truth, Goy.

WHERE MA REPARATIONS AT? WE BE ALL THE SAME N SHEEEEEE!

The EEFs were also exterminated by the indoeuropeans save for that sardinian remnant.

Wrong, most modern Europeans have a substantial potion of autosomal ancestry from the EEFs.

The documentary airs today at 8 pm GMT / 3 pm EST on Channel 4 UK.

stream link:
https:// www firstonetv net/Live/United-Kingdom/Channel-4-11