Trump curse strikes again

Newsweek is finally finished

Didn't see another thread on this. Newsweek is under federal investigation for shady financial and advertising practices, and has abruptly declared bankruptcy and fired all of their employees. Massive implosion of their operation.

Trump is finally going after the (((news media))).

Wasn't Newsweek a CIAnigger asset? Makes you think, doesn't it

archive.is/ZJRvw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/BycKq
archive.today/Kc1Xk
archive.today/Sejmx
archive.is/RADWv
nytimes.com/2018/02/05/business/media/newsweek-firings.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/newsweek-s-future-question-after-firing-top-editors-n844941
cnbc.com/2018/02/06/newsweek-fires-editors-and-reporter-who-investigated-the-company.html
usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/02/01/newsweek-owners-top-execs-resign-company-inflated-users-cfpb-ad-campaign-report-says/1087036001/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-isle-vista-massacre-alt-right-20180206-story.html
dailykos.com/stories/2014/5/27/1302346/-Yes-Elliot-Rodger-is-White-What-the-Santa-Barbara-Shooter-Can-Teach-Us-About-Race-and-Masculinity
newsweek.com/fake-news-sophia-robot-beheading-saudi-arabia-bias-711669
archive.is/U9CiU
newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725
newsweek.com/democrats-want-make-it-crime-intimidate-and-attack-journalists-800240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck kikes and fuck niggers

Source, please?

What the fuck is it with these dipshits and their fixation with Trump being associated with fucking Cheetos? Do they really think that was a good meme on their part? Jesus the left has a shitty sense of humor.

Oh shit, I'm a fag, I didn't see the archive link. Sorry.

Where's thos info on them firing their employees and going bankrip?

ROSEBUD

So many media outlets are guilty of buying traffic. You could use this angle to burn down everything.

One would think this right here would put the MSM on notice that it's coming their way. Trump/the west has to get a handle on these fucks in the media/social media and all the shit they are pushing to cause violence so I hope this right here is just the first of many moves to come considering their collusion.

Pretty impressive that they are still releasing articles without any employees.
Are you lying to me, user?

every time

Wew, already some salt is forming.

yea, but at least they got to read the newspapers.

RICO

Please be true, the Newsgoy branch in my country is utterly pozed.

Almost skipped that part, but goddamn, it's an early Christmas present.

I think it was meant to make fun of his skin tone being kinda orange. But what's funny is Cheetos and mt dew has been associated with basement-dwelling internet dweebs for a long time. The implications backfired.

hue hue hue hue hue
i guess you still can't stump the Trump

Does he do requests? Economist or Guardian next, please.
The Guardian's fucked as it is, they decided to build this drop-in web cafe, art space, meeting building for people right in central London, free to subscribers. I bet that's costing them.

Now that I think of it… After all this shit blows over and Newsweek is officially dead and buried, what's stopping some entrepreneurial user from buying it for a bag of peanuts and turning it into Holla Forums normalfag outreach program? The brand name is still going to be recognizable, and most normalfags are too dumb to notice the change of hands.

OFC user. Fire away. Happy little Wall next perhaps?

Burn lugenpresse burn.

Newsweek has been CIA disinfo agents since the 70's, i vaguely remember them spreading shit about Chilean diplomat Orlando Letelier assassination.

that is actually a pretty fucking good idea
too bad I'm a poorfag
fucking kikes

Totally believable goys

good image size user
saved

I had a dream that Trump bathed himself in Cheetos and then I ate the Cheetos. What does it mean?

You should either stop eating cheetos, or start eating 3 times as many as you do now.

Our enemies fall, one by one, but steadily.
The fire rises.
Soon, we'll abolish the central bank, and neuter the enemy once and for all.

Man, I hadn't even thought of Shillary's campaign and every anti-Trump PAC being the source putting such tremendous traffic demands on the media that they resorted to buying chinkbot views , but it makes so much sense. I would've loved to be a fly on the wall in the DNC data analytics rooms when they were patting their backs over how "successful" their ad campaigns were performing.

SHIT tier shoop. Replace that shitty OC with this one in your maymay folder

that Newsweek picture of Trump makes me like him more. every time they try and smear him, they make him look cooler. pic related.

A warning shot from Trump telling the kikes not to crash the market?

TopKEK

Make it so

My terry has updated to a 1080 instead of your old potato vision, but will steal anyway user.

sage for of topic

That's how the Jews did it, more or less

Good!

(((Haim Saiban)))'s probably already lined up for the auction, with six million dollars in hand for the first bid.

But "lying press is not free press"
How do you like that, you fucking kikes.

Newsweek is doomed

archive.today/BycKq

Are you gay for Cheetos?

Then he'll turn Newsweek into Newspeak?

Pretty sure the thai fuck shack had it right, they're a front for the weird gook sister's cult. Which may or may not be kikeish in nature, but if so I think it bypasses the glowinthedarks and takes marching orders from the heebs directly.

Jewsweek or Jewspeak.

The top editorial staff was gutted.

Nah. He'll just shut it down, and sell the ferns, as per judean tradition.

Are they cleaning house after some journo's actually did there job?

Found some more info
LA times archive.today/Kc1Xk

The story that got them in trouble
Newsweek archive.today/Sejmx

Very subtle, user, Winston would sip some V gin to that.

They see the world through a corporate approved lens of brand names without even a hint of self awareness.

fuck bots like you

If you can't do both of those things at the same time, then you need to examine your life.

This.
t. doctor

We're the keeper of memes and keks

Do you happen to know where those images came from? Is that from Google analytics? I'd like to look into the media in Canada as well…

This Steele Dossier thing (Steele gets story published, then uses story to beef warrant) may actually help get rid of all this circular reasoning "credibility" BS the media uses.

you can bet (((they))) all do it
and any stats proving it has been scrubbed off the web,

He's just a normal looking white guy, MSM jews have been repeatedly caught (by different feed comparison shots) deliberately turning him orange by fucking the white balance and over-saturating. Although there were periods on the campaign trail where he did legitimately seem to have overused the tanning bed and become a panda.

They did a more subtle version of the same trick to Bannon in his 60 minutes interview to give him "bloodshot Irish drunkard" vibes, you can see the white point change as the shot cuts back and forth.

You mean how a second rate satire magazine somehow turned into a hectoring SJW listicle site?

There is only one way to get a jew to stop jewing

Maybe, but the main cianigger assets are the Washington Post and NYT. Those are tremendous deep state organs, their articles are promoted by jewgle non-stop and their readership are largely low-iq but well-heeled urban liberals…basically the kind of people who THINK they run the country, but don't.

Some might call it a "final solution".

Aww man,

Good way to start my day

Inevitable after having their servers seized last week.

The Economist is owned by the (((Rothschilds))) in partnership with various other rich dynasties, I doubt they're going bankrupt anytime soon. Which might not be the worst thing in the world tbh, you can't read it for long without your almonds activating at the fact that both the "conservative" and "liberal" policies they advocate for are consistently just different spins on the same jewish open borders shit.

True but unitl we get Operation Manifest Irony going it is still good to show these normalfags one of the ways they are being lied to.
There is a lot of distrust and even anger at the media and this can put a lot of fuel into the fire.

THREAD THEME

Mad that you weren't able to kike up the first post, Moshie?

PLEASE LET MSNBC BE NEXT, OH PLEASE OH PLEASE

Koreans are weirdly into cults, it's such a mainstream phenomenon over there that nobody should really have been that surprised when it turned out their government was basically run by a cult as well.
archive.is/RADWv

Dey opposeen ebil gommunesm by reading our Free Medias!
T. Boomercuckservative.

Can I get korean girls in a cult to worship my benis? I'm just kidding pls no bully

One down, hundreds more to go.

The happenings just keep rolling. Hit after hit. 2018 is such a great year.

Their consuming of media is also very cultish in behavior as well. If you don't like Overwatch or any given Blizzard shilled game over there you practically get exiled from the public.

Did anyone actually read Newsweek?

You never know, might be avoided by that crowd just due to the nature of it. I know of a old hospital near me that got bought for 1000 canadian and the city repaired and renovated everything for the buyer. There is probably at least 10k worth in the copper in the building alone but no one bought it just because it was a hospital. Now imagine if you were an influencial kike in a buisness that payed you to constantly spread lies and you were always in the winning lead until one day you biggest oponnent who just released a memo denouching the foundation of one of your biggest lies just took down one of the major tools used by you or that is similar to that you work for/own. Its like the trying to sell the rifle of the first dead german to the german troops, selling a reminder that they have just begun lossing, that they aren't too big to fail, that victory has made them weak. I wouldn't be surprised if a group of anons could get it for a little over 10k max.

so like niggerball in the US?

losing*

That tentacle faggot is a top level management type there isn't he? Eichensuckballs or whatever.

No, it's even worse. At least in the US a nerd can be excused for not liking football.

This.

as long as you beat the korean average.

Did Newsweek ever even turn a profit? Most of these media companies are just propaganda outfits for their holding company

I remember Beck thought he was hilarious when he did this, it back fired on him and he just looked like an idiot.

They went all-in anti-Trump, and all Trump had to do was have feds dig into the owner uzec and his korean church moonie associates. They were doing all kinds of bizarre shit bringing in randos to some fake university and generally scamming like motherfuckers.

Trump is showing them what's up. Journalists need to be executed, period.

yay

I think, but obviously nobody knows for sure, that all the cult shit was front for various frauds.

But all the frauds were just a way for Trump to burn those motherfuckers hard. Good stuff.

It really does.

Koreans are the worst Japanese and Chinese traits molded with feminism into one weird, collectivist, cultist society.

Wow, a quote from a one-on-one conversation! That's a great source.

The left are basically just school bullies, hence making fun of his physical appearance, and trying to insult him with names like Drumpf. Hence Antifa ganging up and beating on moderate republicans as Nazis.

They bought and stripped gawker. They'll probably do the same to newsweek. Don't make the mistake of assuming jews work anything like germans, mentally-wise.

nytimes.com/2018/02/05/business/media/newsweek-firings.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/newsweek-s-future-question-after-firing-top-editors-n844941
cnbc.com/2018/02/06/newsweek-fires-editors-and-reporter-who-investigated-the-company.html
usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/02/01/newsweek-owners-top-execs-resign-company-inflated-users-cfpb-ad-campaign-report-says/1087036001/

Fuck off redditor.

NEWSWEEK BTFO!

And here we are listening to the fake news media talk about how Russia influenced the election for a full year and counting.

To think I used to really respect Lessig when he was fighting for government transparency and copyright reform. What a fucking fag. Guess the kikes got to him.

< how does we into them?

CheckeD

Hey… holy shit are they saying Elliot Rogers was alt-right?
WTF it's real
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-isle-vista-massacre-alt-right-20180206-story.html
They've even said he was white… kek
dailykos.com/stories/2014/5/27/1302346/-Yes-Elliot-Rodger-is-White-What-the-Santa-Barbara-Shooter-Can-Teach-Us-About-Race-and-Masculinity

We're the bullies, you absolute newfriend. The left are the cowards who suffered from the bystander effect when the bullies beat on their faggot friends. The left wishes they had the power to make everything feel better for everyone. They wish this because they misattributed the cause of the bad feelings associated with not standing up to the bullies on behalf of their faggot friends. They experienced shame and regret and then decided that shame was the problem, rather than recognizing their actions were the cause of of their shame. Rather than deciding not to stand by while their friend got beat up, the lefties decided to tell the teacher.

Leftists volunteer other people to do things no one likes to do to help faggots people don't care about because lefties are perpetually trying to balance their haunting psychokarmic shamedebt.

The problem with shit like this is that those people will often call themselves white on top of (((typical tricks))).

Another messenger will come in your dreams tonight. Follow her instructions very carefully, for the fate of the world is at stake.

Nice video.

underrated comment.

Image size is good, i.e., not too busy, but the writing is too small to read easily.

Man, that's some crackhead tier fantasizing right there. I've got a few copies of Newsweek from the late 70's and they used to actually print real, in depth political analysis and current events.

Are you expanding it or opening it completely and getting the full resolution? I had to open it in its own tab to be able to read it.

Right, never mind.

Back then they at least hired adults to write the propaganda. These days it's the machinations of boomers into the heads of millennials to put into words via blogs, mainstream news, broadcast scripts, etc. for anyone they can pay to spit the drivel out on the Tel aVivsion.
I think that's why everyone fell for it so readily. We as whites like to give people the benefit of the doubt which is retarded as experience shows us time and again, so we expect people to act and comport themselves in an honest and trustworthy manner. Our press even more so because that was their function. Thank god for millennial fuckups though. Without their interjection of their own agendas for world domination, the kikes' plans wouldn't have been disrupted with enough WISKEY TANGO FOXTROT moments to get people to start fighting back. So thanks for that at least, you fucks. kek

Remember what Yuri said. Most demoralization is done by Americans to Americans. It’s self-perpetuating and has been for almost 40 years now. Nothing is ever going to stop it.

No. We're stopping it. Kikes will burn.

We out-darwin them.

Are you some sort of three-letter agent or JIDF kike trying to weaken the already weak volk of Holla Forums by trying to incite them to masturbate?

Yes. Pic related.

Wtf is that image funny.

Makes you wonder why some school districts listed it as required reading for "social studies" courses.

You seem lost.

Citations faggot OP. Nothing in the article says that, and nobody online is reporting that.

The executives stepping down and the fraud charges are true, but don't be a nigger and over hype shit for (You)s.

Found the Jew!

Webm'd as an mp4 in honor of those dubs. And since you're too much of a lazy faggot to do it yourself

1 down

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

Just your standard passive aggressive soy humor.
ITS 2015!

Homoerotic fantasy of you symbolically gaining Trump’s manliness by imbibing his Cheeto bath water.

Do you guys remember when leftists went:
?
It appears that they are really trying to push that shit now.
lel

You got them also going for "Soyboys" with pathetic excuses that only "nazis" use it or "It's an unscientific name"

>newsweek.com/fake-news-sophia-robot-beheading-saudi-arabia-bias-711669
Well ain't that a bitch. kek

People read (((Jewsweek)))?

I did like Dorito Mussolini, but I'm pretty sure that was one of us, since I don't trust any leftist to know Mussolini's first name.

Clearly not.

I love reminding them that soy supplements are used to treat menopause.

In some ways yes.
We're also like the quiet loner nerd who, goes berserk and beats the shit out of everyone when pushed too far by smug conformist cunts fucking with him relentlessly.

Wew, fucking top Kek!
Been waiting a while to call someone Soyboy to their face

DRAIN
THE
SWAMP

wasn't that the antitrump part of the republican party?

Wew lad. I know some of you niggers are bitcoin rich or have a bunch of silver ingots buried in your backyard or whatever. This needs to happen.

Excellently phrased, user. It figures that all of the seething hatred towards whites by lefties is them completely failing to address and deal with their shortcomings in any constructive way so they lash out in frustration through the written words or violence meted out by-proxy (antifag). Nail on the head.

Mike Cernovich is considering buying it

If they realized that the Jews were responsible for their problems and mental suffering, they would rip those kikes apart (after getting /fit/). But I don't have too much hope for the left. Some may realize the error of their ways, but most are too comfortable being low-t cucks to ever change

So lefties act like a bunch of pussies because they ARE a bunch of pussies? Forgive me for being flippant but I don't see anything useful we can glean off this kidney stone of wisdom you just passed for us.

You really think anyone gives two shits what a useless little fuck like yourself thinks? That user offered more stating the obvious, than you did kvetching like your last foreskin rolled into the heating duct.

Yes, because what the West needs right now is another yid in charge of a major media outlet.

Oy gevalt, the supreme gentleman was an ebil nadzee.

Saban has been dead for a few years. It really put a crimp in the Clinton cash machine.

Is Columbine considered an "alt-right" attack too? That's talmudic bullshit. SPLC should be renamed to "Stupid People Loathing Caucasions".

yes that one, unbelievable they are really trying too push that shit now, they never cease to make themselves look like complete idiots,

It was until it was sold to some Korean cult leader. Since then most of their capable writers left and it devolved into a buzzfeed tier publication. Glad to see it die though.

I miss how we used to have more bizarre posts like these before the Exodus.
>sadfrog.jpg

Having met him, he passed the "smell" test. No mention of Jewish heritage on his wiki, mentions him being born to a poor Christian family. Better a rich Eceleb that is nominally on our side than an actual kike.

Because let's be honest, I doubt any single user on pol can drop at least 7 figures to buy a publication that may or may not have been a CIA asset.

Mike Cernovich isn't Jewish. He's something worse: a USSOCOM intelligence agent.

Just to add on:

Cernovich now works with/for CIA/USSOCOM intelligence agent Alex Jones. Alex Jones-Infowars employs many USSOCOM special forces intelligence agents. Infowars is a CIA/USSOCOM psychological operation.

Is it just me or has there been a lot of shilling about the CIA and SOCOM being peas in a pod? Aren't there a shit ton of examples throughout history that shows this isn't true? Everytime they ever find themselves on an op with each other shit always hits the fan and it usually lands on one of their faces at the suspicious benefit of the other.

I noticed that as well. Same images used for different topics with very slight variation. Obviously all created by the same person or group. Really activates the ol' almonds.

sounds bretty gud to me :^)

The leftists fear the Glorious Revolution.

The orange obsession may not have worked for them memetically.
It's going to end about as well for them as every other attempt.

Literacy id fun-da-mental

But that was the start of Jew-run Netherlands, wasn't it?

How'd you shoop it that well?

I remember when someone first came across this, and I laughed so hard because I couldn't get into half of those sites *with* a fucking VPN, that's how intensely they're censored in Beijing. Bloomberg is practically a killing word.
There was no way any of that traffic was real and not some sort of mutated MIRAI bot spam.

No, but the fines can essentially be dropped if they're officially bankrupt. That's why so many companies that lose court cases go that route. It's like a corporate get out of jail free card. They might be fine with Newsweek losing a bit money, but not it costing them a lot of money. And if it's reputation is shot, it's worthless as a propaganda outlet anyway. There's no ROI, even in terms of public opinion.

FUCKED
archive.is/U9CiU
newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725

You oy vey'd pretty hard there yid

I'm sick of everything progressing like a television soap opera. Charges, or fuck off.

The problem is that it's going to cost much more than a few million to run it let alone it will likely auction off for more than the single digit millions and there are people in line probably. I could potentially drop half my earnings of crypto which would be roughly 5 million. Probably not enough to purchase it and I would need to go in with a few others for sure just to buy it. Then you have running and publishing etc you are likely looking at 15-20 million for the total for a few years of running it. Even for the laughs stocking will be very hard to do after the first few issues lol. You would be throwing away millions.

In Mexico an orange person is someone that get roasted. As in sucks a dick while taking one in the ass. Don’t be orange. Stay blue and fuck White.

White is your wife.

I am not a charity.

don't be a charity. be a super pac. you're apparently good at making money, and if you're here, you're ideologically aligned with us. This probably means that if we had more sway in society you would get richer.

If you make an investment in National Socialism and give Holla Forums a voice that the whole world can hear, you could potentially make billions of dollars, with a better future for yourself, your children and your people as a nice bonus.

He's rich because he makes smart investments. Journalism wouldn't be a smart investment as it drains your wallet, which is why they either advertise or get funded to write anti-white propaganda. If both aren't true, then why the hell would goyim devote themselves to an anti-white cause?

I have an idea: instead of paying out the ass for some shriveled up shell of a kike media outlet we just make our own? We could engineer false popularity by using botnet traffic and paying shills to shill reddit/facebook/whatever for US instead of the kikes. Once we have enough advertising cash from one site we can create a dozen more and have them use each other for references. We can leverage this network for mad advertising cash and use it to buy out all of the dying kike media outlets. Imagine it with me anons, imagine turning on the TV and not seeing a single hint of poz, imagine normalfags watching shows that name the jew.

I'd be more surprised if you could produce for me a list of media assets that weren't CIA controlled

Naw, (((Saban))) is too busy funneling Power Rangers money back to Israel.

Hillary straight up bragged how she controlled all domestic press in some video, "but the internet is a problem"

Kikes would never allow the newspaper to fall into goyim hands, the source of their power. They would outbid anyone.

My guess is careful selection tool, then a glare (or the glare copied from the original), and finally a blur effect.

LMAO

Stopped reading there

Here's the thing. There are huwhites in both who are on our side, but they're ruthlessly suppressed by the machine. The key is activating them.

What in God's name are you talking about?

Get fucked, spic.

Thanks for contributing to the thread, faggot.

I have a feeling this is what the Trump admin is aiming for - one by one, in slow motion.

Friendly reminder that the vast majority of media and entertainment industries do the exact same thing. Every wondered how that one video game or e-celeb got big out of nowhere? Bots.

And since it's newsweek
>newsweek.com/democrats-want-make-it-crime-intimidate-and-attack-journalists-800240
The cocksuckers are trying to make it illegal to call out lying kike press.

Something to try and counter Trump's push for tougher slander and libel law perhaps?

Trump needs a good chef and a dietician. A Leader should eat better to be honest.

Yet another good reason to bid high. Make them waste as many shekels as possible.