Holohoax Denier Set to Win Republican Primary in Illinois

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Art Jones is the only candidate in Illinois' District 3 Republican primary. Occasionally tells verifiable truth about Holohoax "racket." Guilty-feeling white Republicans shitting selves, will doubtless sabotage him at the eleventh hour

A neo-Nazi holohoax exposer is set to become the Republican nominee for a congressional seat in Illinois, the Chicago Sun-Times reported on Sunday.

The prospective candidate, Art Jones, is not a steadfast supporter of the Republican president. Ten months ago, in remarks filmed at a neo-Nazi retreat in Kentucky, he ranted about how Donald Trump had “surrounded himself with hordes of Jews including a Jew in his own family, that punk named Jared Kushner”.

“I’m sorry I voted for the son of a bitch, pardon my English,” Jones said, to applause. “I really am. I’m sorry I paid $180 out of my own pocket for three big banners that said ‘President Trump, build the wall’.”

He added: “The man has betrayed us!”

Nonetheless, Jones is now the sole Republican candidate for the third congressional district of Illinois, which includes part of Chicago and is so heavily Democratic that no other GOP candidates decided to run.

The chairman of the state party, a gargantuan kike named (((Timothy Schneider))), issued a statement to the Sun-Times in which he said: “We strongly oppose [Jones’] racist views and his candidacy for any public office. Now, if you don't mind, my asthma's kicking up and I just want to take my shekel home and go to bed.”

(((Schneider))) added: “The Illinois Republican party and our country have no place for Nazis. I mean, they're both owned by Jews! Can you just imagine if we let an actual white through the gap? The rabbi would pickle my pupik!”
newsweek.com/holocaust-denier-republican-nomination-illinois-congress-race-799222

Unironically Based as Fuck

Okay, Holla Forums – how are Republicans going to blow this opportunity? I say it'll be a combination of the following:
1) Zero funding or support from the RNC (like how the DNC always refuses to support woke candidates)
2) No endorsements from other Republicans
3) Media will treat him like a sideshow freak without mentioning the fact that he's right about everything (and a Trump critic! What's not to love, MSM?!?!?)
4) Slanted polls showing he has 5% support
5) Beaner overload at polls
6) In the impossible event he wins, Speaker Ryan refuses to certify the election and seat the winning candidate

So why bring this up at all? Simple: Some of /you/ nigger still think we're going to vote our problems away, while others seem to think public image is irrelevant. The fate of this heroic white man will give the lie to both of those conflicting beliefs.
<You can hide your power level and maybe win by sucking Jew cock until you're a senator, or
<you can tell the truth and live innawoods until DotR happens by magic

This guy is trying to do both. I say we do what we can for him, if only to wipe the smug look of his opponent's fucking face when he wins.

For the record, the district he's running in is 73% white, but it's so fucking pozzed it glows in the dark. Present incumbent is a Blue Dog named Dan "" Lipinski, who's been there since he inherited the job from his father in 2005. Weird – his father was Bill Lipinski, and his mother's maiden name was lapinski. He looks inbred, tbh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Lipinski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois's_3rd_congressional_district

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/enmEo
archive.fo/spp2w
hooktube.com/3xPaWgzXbh4
hooktube.com/watch?v=cyjgv1U6WQU
archive.fo/ir9yl

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

Nice

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

What a fucking time to be alive.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Art Jones
His website has a holocaust section
archive.fo/enmEo

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

TL;DR you somehow turn /ourguy/ having a chance at getting a congressional seat into a "STOP FUCKING VOTING GOYIM LET THE KIKES WIN DONT VOTE FOR DRUMPF OR ANYONE EVER AGAIN" thread.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

inb4 DON'T VOTE EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

running for high office
openly exposes the holohoax
um, glow in the dark much??????????????

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

how the fuck does that make sense

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

I'm loving this font. Excellent kerning.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Based

James Sanders
James Sanders

How do we help this hero

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

bump

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Based FEDs.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

I live in Illinois, what can I do to help this man win?

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

His website has a holocaust section
Not silly correction.
You meant:
His website has a holohoax section

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Wat do?
Start with raising awareness. Tell everyone you know, and a few that you don't, that he's being slandered by the lying media. Go to the 3rd District and knock on doors, drop flyers, and engage to show voters he's not a damn lunatic.

We're lucky here, because of the very odd politics in that area. The incumbent is a soft-bellied Blue Dog legacy who's been coasting his whole life to easy victories. You might even get a few Bernie Bros by pointing out that /our/guy is actually less likely to cooperate with Trump than the Democrat.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

YES. When I see men like this winning I get a glimmer of hope for politics. More anons should think of running for their local politics.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Art Jones, is not a steadfast supporter of the Republican president.
Dropped, probably controlled opposition

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Look at his nose…

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Actually I can't tell, his Holocaust section seems pretty genuine, but goddammit that nose…

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

It's big, but I've never seen a jew with such a pointed nose. His nose is then, protruding, and sharp. The Jewish will have a more pronounced slope throughout terminating in a downward sloping bulbous tip. As well they tend to be wider than that.

The ears are of concern though, and his eyes don't really look kikish but are rather strange. I would almost bet he's some variety of Anglo.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

It helps if you quote the whole thing so we can all laugh at you Schlomo

The prospective candidate, Art Jones, is not a steadfast supporter of the Republican president. Ten months ago, in remarks filmed at a neo-Nazi retreat in Kentucky, he ranted about how Donald Trump had “surrounded himself with hordes of Jews including a Jew in his own family, that punk named Jared Kushner”.

Chase Price
Chase Price

Usually these stories are bullshit to shoot down the candidate but this one here is totally real and he is not shy about it either.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

how does the blackpill taste nigger?

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

He looks like Heydrich. He's got SS physiognomy written all over his body.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

I would almost bet he's some variety of Anglo.
Yep

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Old white turks look like that

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

archive.fo/spp2w

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

By your logic Hitler was glow in the dark too

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

That's a good example of an aquiline nose.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

turks
white

Fuck off with your bullshit ahmed

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Finally, someone who isn't a faggot. I thought we were doomed to be surrounded by mischling podcasters and their "huur what did you do for the movement !!"

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Here comes the "wait for hitler" shills.

Carter King
Carter King

Shaping up to be the first real win we've had yet.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Bump

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Oy Veh Goyim! Unless someone is physically perfect in every possible way, they're a jew.
The only people not jews are marble statues apparently.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

I think he could actually win that part of chicago. The easternmost areas around blue island are very blacxican but that whole swath of land to the west and south is one of the directions chicago's poor whites had to white-flight to when the south side became enriched. This means shitloads of polacks and other based eurotrash who don't give a fuck about standard libshit signalling. If we can meme it, it will come. If you honestly think he's controlled op get over yourself, this shit would be hilarious either way.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

chance at getting a congressional seat
Illinois district 3
last election: Dan Lipinski (D) 74.3% / Ryan Chlada (R) 25.7%
lel

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Doesn't matter if he wins, we can meme a shitstorm here.

James White
James White

hooktube.com/3xPaWgzXbh4
He’s pretty well known and been exposing the holohoax for years, vid related was in 1992. Any kike shills saying he’s controlled ops is D&C. However he’s never had much success, but this should prove how far the Overton window has shifted or how much farther it can shift.
jewtube embed for busy anons

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Bump. Would be hilarious to see you burgers get this guy elected.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Haha my nose is like that, like concorde.
Probably has French ancestry or German.

James Smith
James Smith

user you can hooktube embed now.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

This getting slid.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

I tried and it didn’t work

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

At least you posted the link.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

"White" turks exist, in the sense that they are not really full-blooded turks. Turks took a lot of european children, made soldiers out of them, then led them against their ancestral homelands later.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Fellow Illinois user here. Nothing.

The district is gerrymandered to hell and has been blue for decades. It sure as hell isn't going to flip for any republican, let alone this guy.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

all big noses are Jew noses
First day here?

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Dude every time I think 8/pol/ has reached the shill saturation point a new line of shilling appears.
The mod bans do nothing, and even encourage it.

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

Where I Stand on the Issues
Bring our troops home NOW to defend our borders!
No more “Sanctuary Cities”!
No amnesty for illegal aliens!
Make English the official language!
Flat tax of 10% Yes; Progressive Income Tax NO!
Repeal Obamacare; Affordable Health Care for Americans only!
Pro-life Yes; Homosexual marriage and adoption of children by homosexuals NO!
Term limits for all Federal judges!
Repeal treasonous trade treaties, such as NAFTA or the 11 nation Trans Pacific Partnership!
Gun Owners Rights, including Concealed Carry for personal protection!
Passage of the Neighborhood Amendment to prevent the destruction of our schools and neighborhoods by aggressive gangs and drug dealers!
Some things that can be memed, mention he’s anti-Trump wisely. Trump is a stronger political talking point than he’s a holohoax denier among normies. There’s plenty of videos of him running for Congress decades ago, a compilation of his words always works well.
hooktube.com/watch?v=cyjgv1U6WQU
Another vid of him, this is a 4 part video where he sounds a lot like how Trump could have been.
I can’t figure out how to embed hooktube, sorry anons but there’s the jewtube if desired

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

Nice.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

No one else ran because it's auto-democratic area
"Set to win"
Clickbait really?

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

I'm just like you, fellow nazis!

that nose
fedora

A rabbi undercover, no doubt.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

"Set to win Republican Primary." Are you actually so retarded that you can't read an entire sentence without your nigger-brain starting to scream? Get the fuck out of here you goddamn waste of oxygen.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

You mean Simon Liesenthal and eLIE Liesal amiright? Based website

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Flat tax of 10% Yes; Progressive Income Tax NO!

It's not that i disagree, but wouldn't a flat tax rate be "Every citizen pays <population> / <budget> in tax"
And a 10% be linear, while an exponential tax rate would be what most western countries currently suffer under?

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Sow discord and infighting between the democratic candidates to such a degree that their ties cannot be fixed. All the while rallying Republicans with change.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

Paul Nehlen should do a live stream or something with this guy.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Hmm, you’re actually right.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

"big nose=jew" meme
t. moron who doesn't have the slightest notion what constitutes kike features

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

under 4 minutes in
fugly kike brings up the holy cost
Let's take a closer look

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

The real hilarious part is Jones responding with the tale of how 25000 kikes were gassed in Auchwitz a day which would lead to 41 million dead jews, and the whore with the mic simply says “I’m not gonna argue the facts with you.” The war words hasn’t changed in over 25 years, all truth of the holohoax is shot down because nobody can truly defend the great jewish lie beyond blind emotional denial.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Dude has SS nose

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

I don't believe this for a minute. The district is 73% white, for one, so there isn't a huge nigger or spic vote to ensure (D) success. Also, never forget that only around half of America's eligible voters even fucking bother – mostly, I think, because it always seems like a waste of time to choose between two Jew-approved candidates. Somebody who doesn't mind telling the truth about the 50-foot electric chairs and masturbation machines certainly represents a change from what usually runs, especially in absurdly safe districts like this one.

In other words, he might be different enough to expose a wholly unexpected white voting demographic here. If successful, appealing to the 1488 vote might become a viable strategy elsewhere.

Remember – 50% of whites don't bother voting. They're waiting for a real choice. If a full-blown, fuck-your-holocaust redpill candidate actually wins in a permanent blue district, all bets are off nationwide. We might see more of this shit popping up in places like New York and San Fagcisco. Wouldn't that be funny?

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Just about every one of these proposals is a winner in public opinion. The public has weakened on the fag issues, thanks to decades of normalizing propaganda, but everything else on this list could have been run by Bob Dole.

Fortunately for the kike lugenpresse, he says bad and wrong things about the 6 gorillion, and everybody has seen Schindler's List 80 trillion times, and Hollywood never lies, so. . .

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

we should waste our time on some old self promoting faggot who can't win

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

As opposed to all the fine work you've been doing to save the white race? Fucking your waifu pillow doesn't actually bring victory, blackpill.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

not doing it to push the message
not doing it to push the overton window further right
not doing it to pull off a potential surprise in a sleepy 100% can't win district
not doing it for lib/kike salt

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

He will win, and it will be remembered as a step back up for us all.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

every last shitlib will be voting just to signal against Trump if not for any other reason

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Funny how all the shills flood in once there is finally a guy who says the right things. We'll win this, and then go on to elect more like him until the last trace of neocon cuckery is purged.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

OP is definitely not a faggot. But have no fear user, most of us are just lying in wait. We got funs, fit, fists, and lists. Nobody is waiting for hitler, everyone except for the newfags understand how bad things actually are. Just have your diamonds ready when the day comes brother.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

(checked)
A battle should never be conceded until fought.
kiked lügenpress will only have as much effect as is permitted. A similar Trump effect can happen with Jones, normies may be redpilled as kikes kvetch 24/7 about the 6 gorillion. Plus don’t forget how even a good amount of leftists hate jews and kike central.

James Sanders
James Sanders

How do we get the Boomers to vote for him?

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

lefties hate and don't hate whatever is convenient at any given moment
just look a the open arms welcome to anti-Trump neocohens who were war criminals just ten years ago

they don't hate jews, they hate the Current Year South-Africa they think Israel is

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

don’t forget how even a good amount of leftists hate jews and kike central
It's marxist thirld-worldism.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

not really. the democrat party is coming apart at the seams. only the most hardened (retarded) are still on board with the russia nonsense. the rest are pissed that the dems ran a corrupt piece of shit candidate who cheated in their primary and then went on to lose to a gameshow host. not only that but the same corrupt pieces of shit haven't had the decency to slink away in disgrace and let someone else run the party.

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

The priority shouldnt lie strictly on the boomers but the millenials, boomers are stuck in their ways, cant teach an old dog new tricks etc etc

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Okay but we actually do need their votes right now - and they fly off the handle at anything that even remotely questions Judaism.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Then we’ll use their hatred of Trump against them, Jones is anti-Trump. Go sage elsewhere, kike.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Get him to talk about the holohoax with a based nigger boomer?

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

Doug Jones just became the first democrat senator from Alabama since the early nineties

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

We need to find a way to turn questioning this into something Boomers can "agree to disagree" about. Because otherwise they're going to go in hysterics and turn plenty of Whites against our goy.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

our goy
Please for the love of fucking god stop referring to your racial kin as Jewish cattle. Seriously, leave that shit at TRS.

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Take your meds.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

I don't understand momentum

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

Because having an openly anti-zionist politician running can help to normalize our views. Otherwise the only exposure white people get to pro-white views is Richard Spencer (filtered through snarky buzzfeed articles). Do you want that?

There's a very common myth being perpetuated here, and it's that white people in American don't listen to, or care about, traditional media anymore. It's completely and laughably false. Traditional media, i.e. newspapers, now include basically every fucking site on the internet that can be remotely politicized, and it's led to a great homogenization of views among white people regarding what they feel they can or cannot express. Our reach is a tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of the mountains of kike propaganda that whites get deluged in daily, and if you don't think that has an effect on them, you've got rocks for brains.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

anti-zionist
but that's not the word the "traditional media" will be using

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

the democrat party is coming apart at the seams
No it isn't.

William White
William White

Awe shit y'all, dems won one seat in a special election out of the 7 or so this year.
Blue wave confirmed.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

I'm sure amnesty shilling on an election year will go down well with republican voters

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

It really is tho. Theyre broke, their CEO just resigned, their entrenched players aren't letting woke POC in the game, Bernouts are jaded as fuck, their fundraisers aren't pulling in shit and now they got the memo levied against them in their role in pushing a fake dossier. Dems are in a pinch.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

Sure it has an effect; that's why Papa Soros keeps investing in it. But lies change daily, while the truth is like a rock. Do you even know what happens when one of those normalfags brings their head full of delusions into a free and open forum for a good argument, only to meet someone like /us/?

They wind up having to block us and report to Twitter or Facebook for all the hate speech. They can't answer a fucking thing, because they live in a bubble.

Progress can be hard to see sometimes, but it happens. I myself became redpilled because I found I couldn't answer the points made in Bhutanese yak-herding forums like this shithole. From that realization, it's basically a test of character whether you'll go home and go to bed or take the red pill and see how deep it goes.
Jews. It goes as deep as the Jews are to blame for everything. End of rabbit hole. It's the Jews.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

AWE SHIT AMNESTY DON YALL
Drumph is finished for sure.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Shut up retard.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

what is your pic supposed to prove?
this is shit liberals unironically believe
it might sound crazy to you but not to them

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Take your meds.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Art Jones
Have we finally found the art?

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

take your boomer quips back to facebook

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

dont vote goy
Reported

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

1.lmao at all these faggots thinking the fbi is an institution of the state via the constitution
2.lmao at all these faggots trying to vouch for mueller, the bagman for the Uranium 1 deal, the guy who helped cover up the saudi(israeli) families involved in fucking 9/11
3. lmao at all these faggots who keep talking about the russian boogeyman with NO citations, NO verification, and NOTHING to even pin on the russians. What's wrong with Russia? Why are they an enemy? these questions can't be answered by these mouth breathing bottom feeders, and nobody has had the stones to call these faggots out on their literal parroting of msm ledes. it's all so tiresome.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

muh blue wave
lmao lets see how a iggles super bowl win and a twitter botnet transfers to the ballot box.

John White
John White

american history is niggerball sports where the winning teams fans burn their city and eat horseshit for the world to see
ok kike rhodes

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

by republicans providing them millions of new voters by passing amnesty

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Its over
A-amnesty Don has betrayed us all

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

/cuckchan/index.html

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

Cry harder for your precious demoshit party you bitch made faggot.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

To return to the point of the thread, unlike these derailing faggots, I can't find any 2016 voter registrations based on age. I have a vague idea there are lots of boomers, but since District 3 extends into the city of Niggertown I believe there will be more millenials. Most of the district voted heavy red in 2016, besides the middle of Niggertown of course. Like anons have mentioned, the district is +70% white, but there's also a large amount of spics that were (((cohencidentally))) added when they reworked the district.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

staying realistic is shilling for the other party
I seem to remember a time when Holla Forums was smart enough not to shill for either

Ryan James
Ryan James

reality

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Antislide bump

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

my reality is build around empirical evidence of nutcases on twatter

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

guy outright says Jews bullshitted the holocaust for money and power
OY VEY DON'T VOTE FOR HIM GOYIM
You fuckers don't even try any more, do you?

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

how do we expand our reach?
I've been considering an OP to saturate the web with propaganda (exact content tbd) that will reach apolitical voters and also avoid censorship:
decide on a message/topic/approach
shitpost on unsuspecting apolitical sites where normalfags casually go for off-topic reasons
grubhub
your local library message board
the pbs recipe section
etc
Massively drop redpills in unexpected places. Retards vote/base their decisions on what they perceive is the prevailing opinion: if they encounter at least entry-level Holla Forums views in many random places, they'll think it's organic and widespread.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

but the dem party isn't full of nutcases.

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Bump

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

The last time we let an election slip we let Macron win.
Let's not let that happen this time Holla Forums.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

have this thread if he wins or has decent results, otherwise this is just a person running in an almost guaranteed democrat victory

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Defeatism only works if you know which battles to loose.
This one is one that has much to gain and little to loose, no one expects him to win but if he does then we have more influence, if he doesn't then everyone just shrugs and says "Obviously the nazi wasn't gonna win goy." so in the end it's a battle worth fighting.
I suggest deliberately targeting Illinois online communities, start off far right as possible then go more and more left until we hit hard liberal territory and stop.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

I've noticed a crime of omission on the checking of these digits.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Isn't winning a republican primary in Illinois like being the skinniest kid at fat camp? Most of the time when a fringe guy gets to run in the general it is because he does not stand a chance. Too bad there are not busloads of illegal republicans we could bus in to vote like the opposition does.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Bump

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

that's not a Semitic nose at all.

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

heil'd

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

sage nigger

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

It's marxist thirld-worldism.
This. They're only against Israel for different reasons, like how they occupied Palestine and killing off ragheads by which they keep comparing it to le ebil gnatzees and the Holohoax. In the minds of Leftists and shitskins it's all about black/brown skin=opressed and White skin=opressor. Since Israeli mostly don't have brown skin, I might suspect the Leftards think they're actually White, if so then they are just as stupid as niggers and shitskins.

Also the way Leftards debate is absolutely baffling. I once saw a Carlos Latuff (a well known Marxist Arab huezilian cuckold, I'm not joking) cartoon where he critisized the "Alt-Right" with a man holding the Confederate flag who looks like that kike-approved "redneck inbred" maymay saying "I hate Jews but I support Israel.", with some guy (presumably some well known kike or something) accepting him as a friend while calling a BDS activist a Nazi. I mean, who the fuck says that? It's like me saying I hate niggers but I support Zimbabwe or some other niggerdom nation. Then I found out why he put that in, apperantly he's trying to convey the idea that the movement he supports, which is BDS, tends to be anti-Israel but not anti-kike because again the guy is a Marxist who still hates le ebil gnatzees and thinks Whites are always the opressors. Pic related is his criticism on the NRA which is outright saying "Dem niggers dindu nuffin, dey ar gud bois 'n shiet, fuck Whitey muh dick!". And like any Leftard he thinks US police are always "racist" and want kill off niggers and shitskins if only, and of course he thinks the only ones poor in the US are non-Whites because again, #FuckWhiteyMuhDick.

Non-Whites are such goddamn stupid, literal cum-guzzling faggots. Sorry for the rant.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

I was being sarcastic.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

In case anyone's wondering, this is what the Illinois third congressional district looks like, while it has been gerrymandered it appears to have been specifically made to encapsulate whites in the south west suburban area. Now while this looks promising whites could also include "white" Hispanics.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

red dots are whites, black blacks

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

The fact that youre not banned pisses me off.

John Bell
John Bell

pic related is people who identified as Latino.
more green=more Latino

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Dems are reduced to begging republicans not to vote for their party. They're looking more fucked by the passing day.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Starts bringing up numbers in response
"I'm not gonna debate the facts with you"
Kek.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

keek @ that Uncle Sam. Where did he put the shoulder stock? Behind his ear?

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

That looks like Time magazine font. The NYT and NPR try similar stunts. Self styled conservatives don't read or listen to that garbage. I honestly wonder, are they so arrogant as to think they have wider pull than they do, or are they just peddling smug satisfaction to their readers by preaching to the choir in an effort to push talking points.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

Time magazine
nevermind I just looked it up its the Atlantic. 6 of one, half dozen of another
archive.fo/ir9yl

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

It makes English majors feel really smart and connected to society. Remember that most of the propaganda in 1984 was aimed at the Outer Party, which is the equivalent of what Atlantic readers are. The Proles got trashy pornography.

Thomas White
Thomas White

You way overestimate the number of people sympathetic to our views. This guy has a snowball's chance in hell of winning in Chicago. You aren't going to get them to vote for anyone that questions the holohoax in any way. The Illinois GOP and the local media are all going against the guy, regardless of his message. As already pointed out, the only reason he's even considered to be in the race is that no other republican bothered to run because it's so deeply blue.

Anyone who genuinely thinks he has a chance is like a naive lolberg that during every election thinks this is gonna be the year Ron Paul wins.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Found the Jew.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

(and a Trump critic! What's not to love, MSM?!?!?)
you still haven't realized trump and the media colluded to 'win' him the election and it's just a charade? kike trump actually gets along great with the kike media

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Kill yourself kike, you’re over 100 replies late to being first

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

lel the demoshits are fucked and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Oy Vey people like Donald Trump too much, so much in fact that they are willing to vote for him more than me. That's not democracy goy!
I don't understand what this yid is trying to pull unless its green text related.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

"some variety of Anglo"

What are you? Some variety of kike?

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Sure, he won't win, but his running does expose the lie most everyone on this site lives under: That if they expose themselves as "anti semitic, neo-nazi, racist, nigger baby killers" they'll be ruined and nobody will like them.

Meanwhile, this guy is just like: "Fuck it, I'm running for office and the kikes are liars. What are you going to do about it?" And NOTHING happens to him except for some kikes kevetching in their usual way.

The only way the kikes can even get you is if you're a fucking retard and do something illegal.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

The only way the kikes can even get you is if you're a fucking retard and do something illegal.
Thats not necessarily true. Look what they did to Bobby Fisher.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Bump

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Are there any televised debates for these things? Any extra sound bites from him would be good material

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

The district is 73% white,
Gerrymandered around traitors is the same result as niggers.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Bump

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

What's important is that he wins the primary silently. If too much attention is raised then some neocuck will swoop in at the last minute as get 6 gorrilion dollars from McConnel. But if he wins then heavy meme'ing, groundwork by Chicaganons, and outside money might be enough to catch them by surprise. The fact that this is a mid-term also helps us.

This is our chance to pull a Doug Jones on them and snag a "safe-seat" purely based on how unexpected it is. Even better if we can trick the niggers into voting for him. The Nation of Religion of Cuck™ might be able to help out, aren't they active in Chicago?

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Bunp

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

I just emailed the contact on his site to say I admire him and his efforts. Even though he probably won't win, the fact that he's running is great. It's important candidates like this to run, as these ideals enter the public consciousness. It pushes the Overton window.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

CNN brought him on