Pozzing it up at the Winter Olympics

Trying to make Team USA look more like America
The U.S. Olympic Committee says it’s taking its most diverse team ever to a Winter Games, an impressive and deserved boast that requires a caveat of sorts.
washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/trying-to-make-team-usa-look-more-like-america/2018/02/02/422ca13a-04fe-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html
archive.is/PVzJV

Not even winter sports are safe from niggers and poz holes

Why would it be? This is the direction global capital took. They want to sell and buy everywhere and to everyone, so everyone has to look the same. It's what you keep voting for and you're surprised it has infected every corner of your life?

That's why you don't watch and tell people you hope the whitest team performs the best.

Hey Schlomo. Thanks for participating.

Shlomo? Like Shlomo Rubashkin?

DUde, they started taking full-blown tarnnies at this one.
The olympics are a joke.

He's right, and a Jew wouldnt say as much - though a Jew would accuse him of being a Jew.

The ones in the winter olympics are the ones who weren't fast enough for the summer olympics.

I'm surprised people even watch it anymore. It's last moments of significance for a lot of millennials is the 90's. Pretty sure it's only boomers and gen xers keeping it going.

Wasn't it Nazi Germany that brought back the Olympics though? It really died with them. Even America's mentality back then regarding competition was absolutely shit. It's all about buying the best athletes to represent your "nation". Sports is nothing more than a slave auction under contract for 2-4 years.

0 trophies is, to me, the antithesis of diverse. But to each their own, I guess.

The Superb Owl commercial for the Winter Olympics is LITERALLY “Always Be Faster Than The Boys.” It’s feminist delusion.

No Team Russia, no real interest in the winter games. I’ll still watch the hockey tournament and support the Czech team, and any of the Slav athletes in the individual events.

The Winter Games should be supported as the last bastion of white sport.

No, he's not right.

I can't believe they're claiming diversity when it's so obviously driven by naked ableism. Someone needs to call them out for this bigotry.

those were the days.

So the jews have tried to turn the best Olympics ( better sports/events in my op), the winter ones into a nigger shit fest like they did to the summer ones…. Its like they don't want anyone to watch these anymore.

Olympics are a fucking joke. (((Social Engineers))) at the IOC have men competing as women, but still enforce the "World Anti-Doping Code".

Just make it a free-for-all; Anything goes, even freaky Chinese lab-grown hybrids?*.
I'd actually watch that*

This just means making shitskins overrepresented relative to their ACTUAL fucking percentage of the population. Making it "look more like America" is "too white" for these scum.

Watch the medal count come in lower then last time even without the Russians there.

Good point. I only remember them being relevant prior to the internet which was the 90's. Couldn't get the fuck away from the boring ass month long event.

the olympics were my first redpill in retrospect. Long before I visited Holla Forums and long before my awakening courtesty of St. Skittles. I loved to watch the Olympics when I was younger, i'm talking like age 8-10. I wanted to root for America and when I saw that all the USA teams were full of people that I didn't identify with I also liked to root for european countries like Germany, since my family is largely germanic. When I saw that entire countries would import Africans to be on their track teams, I remember thinking, what is the point? They aren't german so wtf does it matter, everyone is just trading people back and forth like it's the NBA. Mass migrations have made the olympics meaningless.

Olympics is just another indoctrination tool.

Damn, she was a minx back in the day.
I mean she's still as stunning as ever, but
I can never forget those big pendulous breasts bouncing in victorious abandon as she would cross that finish line.

Olympics are a joke because our countries are jokes

Fuck off with your everything is trannies nigger.

have fun winning nothing
at least we have some nigger failures to laugh at I guess

Dont forget its also a infiltration an globalization strongarm and debt tool as well, japan is the next big target.

The effect will be smaller since it is the Winter Olympics so it is still pretty white, but we are going to see a sharp decline in Olympic ratings. The main appeal of the olympics is the nationalism and nation vs nation competition. When every white country is getting filled with muds and even the common act of an athlete changing countries for better odds of making the olympics, then the concept of nation vs nation loses all meaning. There becomes no reason to watch.

Honestly, I think competitions on a global level without high stakes for each country to motivate are boring. Its why war is a more interesting spectator sport.

So instead of sending a country's best, they want diversity quotas filled so everyone else with majority shitskin populations can take a few medals. Yeah, nah.

It's actually a family business if you look into who is running it.

Did you reply to the wrong post?

Nope, the IOC is run as a family business, operated by European bluebloods. The people in charge of it are / were all in the Almanach de Gotha.

>only good events is hockey and the speed skating, but that's just me
The Olympics need to die. Just an expensive joke that countries are forced to pay for

Canada cucked itself, losing the world jrs as badly as it did, Expect an American sweep.

Cuties skiing and shooting, it's great.

He is right in that Capitalism and Communism are the same coin but different sides. All living things are material. There is no meaning to anything except what price you can sell it at.
He is wrong in that no one here votes for fagshit like this of course.
Though the majority of normies do. And just because someone is republican or right wing and small government doesn't mean that they don't pass government policies that encourage this sort of trash.
So this is why we MUST become involved in politics, all of us. Because otherwise the left and right socket puppets will just be talking heads while marching our peoples for the zog directly into the cattle grinder, like the goyim they believe we all are.

Because of the doping scandal.

>implying they are not (((compromised)))

by this you mean RWDS ofcourse

The Russians are being punished by the EU cucks for doping because it hates Russian Orthodox nationalism. They won’t punish the Chinese for similar infractions because white nationalist supporters of all countries don’t support the chinks like we do a unapologetic Russia.

The kikes and shills absolutely hate seeing Russian athletes dominate fags, dykes and niggers, so any dirty underhanded trick to not let us see our own people’s pride in victory will be used. Remember who has the rights to the broadcast- (((NBC)))

You can't really claim legitimacy of a "doping scandal" when you have tranny freaks competing in brackets that aren't their biological sex while pumped full of T and a cocktail of other drugs

You mean the one who just recently turned out that 2 of 17 actually were doping?

Compare that to Jamaica in running or USA in anything Olympics-related. Fuck, they are still trying to sell us the idea of africans being the best long distance runners because they have to run to get water all life….meanwhile there's no doping-program there and convicted cheaters used to go there for "training camp" and suddenly get a lot better.

They punish Russians because they can. Russians are vodka niggers who can't even opsec right. Chinese are untouchable with their mastery of obfuscation. NSA can listen Russian officials gayphones but can't do the same with gooknamephones.

I like how "We need to actually make the team look like the ethnic make up of America" actually translates into: "We need to disregard the actual by the numbers ethnic makeup of America!"

Big snigger dig

Bostulation

I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss

Am3rimutts

I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass5

When men were men, and not cross-dressing goblins.