GOP representative accuses FBI and Obama officials of high treason

IT IS HAPPENING

Republican Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) said the FBI's surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser detailed in a controversial intelligence memo released Friday "constitutes treason."

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/02/GOP-Lawmaker-On-Memo-FBI-Conduct-Constitutes-Treason

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/return-public-law-enforcement-institutions-rule-law
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/?print=pdf
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/nsa-whistleblower-clinton-emails-damaged-u-s-national-security-much-manning-assange-whistleblower.html
archive.is/78uGv
archive.is/lmre1
fox5sandiego.com/2018/02/02/arrest-warrant-issued-for-man-who-sold-ammo-to-las-vegas-killer/
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
techcrunch.com/2018/02/02/fcc-gets-ready-to-kick-off-2-billion-rural-broadband-fund/
archive.fo/5ratN
youtube.com/watch?v=G9ru2nZQJWI
archive.is/tCkZV
hiddenpassageway.com/
networkworld.com/article/3099092/mobile-wireless/the-cia-nsa-and-pokmon-go.html
globalresearch.ca/pokemon-go-the-cia-totalitarianism-and-the-future-of-surveillance/5538709
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755024652595068929
eff.org/pages/tor-and-https
koolkidsklub.tech/~se7en/articles/cellphones.html
thehill.
archive.
discordapp/invite/3Uxdgn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know what one of treason punishments are
:^)

confirmed

jesus christ, fucking checked

Holy shit CHECKED

prais fucking kek

DIVINE PUNISHMENT
Kek hungers.

Nice.

HOLY HELL

Well it better be the one I'm thinking of and not the one that ends on with a slap on the wrist.

Checked

checked. if capital punishment is doled out, put me in the cap.

With digits like that how could they leave you out of it?

Very cool, but here's the language the Constitution uses for treason:

Welp. There you have it, folks.

Foreign enemy? That's how the clause has always been interpreted.

Wew, he'd better not get on any planes in the near future. And I recommend 24 hr around the clock security for his close family.

You will never be as hip as this square. Checked.

(checked)
I can't wait

It is when you weaken the US and the Presidency by your actions. ok maybe not technically Also at least they're using words that will get normies thinking. Treason??? Oh no! Hopefully this has opened the rabbit hole that leads to Awan and Seth Rich. Otherwise I'm unsure where to sit on all this. I'm glad normies are waking up with the truth being thrown in their face, but if it amounts to nothing I'm gonna be a little gubset.

Yes foreign enemies. Discrediting the President undermines the US internationally massively.

checked mein bruder

Thats a lot of repeating digits.

well this thread is throughly derailed.

CHECKING those repeating digits

That is a bit fiddly. It's probably far-fetched to prove that they're doing this for the benefit of israelis or saudis or whoever the "enemy" is this week.
Though the totality of what they're ultimately tried and convicted for might not have even come out yet— when these rats start taking the stand, there could be a lot of spaghetti… And pizza.

Look, user – it's okay to not know the law. And there's WAY more than enough to roll the ball on these fuckers without a treason charge. File for treason, get blown out of court on a technicality.

Which actually makes me wonder what Gosar might be up to. Have we looked into this guy?

I cant wait.

Brace for the false flag, the left needs a surge in patriotardism and they need it now. Get your Doom Pauls ready lads, the slightest kick in the tension could finally kick off a proper happening.

ogh shidd
i forgodd that enjoying myslef was degeneracy DDDDDD:

This is the truth right here. This is the democrats trying to install doubt into the american voter through deceptive and dishonest practices.

They lost in 2016 so badly that they needed a backup plan. This is what some brainiac came up with. Such idiocy, wow.

Reminder Nigger Bowl LII is Sunday, and Deep State Ltd. runs security for it.

Hold onto your butts

Lurk 2 years faggot

THESE DIGITS

checked

It is willed, Checked to extreme!

I think we're gonna make it guys.

Check'd n' kek'd

If Trump were to have brought forth a libel suit,and the court case were to happen today.

How likely would he win the suit?

FUKKEN CHECK'D!

Depends on who's presiding: an activist demi-ape, or a judge.

It'd be pretty novel, I tell ya hwat.

Justice needs to be taken out of the hands of unjust kikes.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/return-public-law-enforcement-institutions-rule-law

Apply pressure to white house! Get sessions off his ass!

GOOD LUCK DOTR-CHAN MAKE THEM DEAD PLEASE!

GOD SPEED

HANG THEM ALL!

DEATH!! I'll meditate on pelosi stroking out tonight someone else take mccains.

(Checked)
Let the bloodshed begin.

THAT GET

It begins.

Wonder what the shills are being told right now

Ever since the shitted.com memes got disseminated I've seen a lot less of those

They were trying to slide at first, we got swamped in (1) threads until the stickies started rolling in. They're probably just going to start reddit posting now, red texting neocon talking points and whatnot as they usually do.

i saw loads of them here on MLK day

Derailed the thread right there

(heiled)
This is going to be so much fucking fun.

probably, the day we find our who they are is getting closer

lol

truth hurts dosent it

The memo is a nothingburger(Chronic shitposting)

YES, YES

You do realise what will happen if Trump ok's the capital punishment of (((deep state agents))) and their (((various collaborators))) right?
You must understand how much power these (((particular people))) still collectively have?
You do know what the stakes would be at that point right?

Totalen Krieg.

I hope you're getting /fit/'d and /k/'d out burgeranons…

(Divine Prominence Check)
Let them all hang from the trees on the White House lawn.

This is their master plan? Tell everyone the Russians exposed the corruption in the DNC that lead to Hillary being the nominee and losing to Trump, when they could have had Bernie? This will really do wonders for bringing the white, Marxist base back to the democratic party!

My body is ready.

OOPS, what a mistake. would be a shame if we dissected these talking points preemptively so they couldn't be used.

I posted the memo on my FB page and asked my buddy if he sees it

WEW LAD

Treason and sedition. And since jews are involved,
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

They call anything they don't like "emotional" now without any sort of rhyme or reason, sort of like how Holla Forums tried to clumsily repurpose cuck as a prefix for things they don't like or that "cumskin" shit. It's been happening for a while now and I seriously hope no one is falling for it.

H I G H T R E A S O N




















isn't "states their guilty of" more accurate at this point? the memo is pretty cut and dry and confirmed as factual by the FBI themselves

People are going to start SINGING FOR DEALS and SUICIDING and HAVING HEALTH ISSUES and FACE THEIR LOSER CONSTITUENTS

Yeah, Trump's not doing that. Legally, I don't think it would even work, and if it did work, trump is smart enough not to get blood on his hands.

The important thing right now is that reps are making these kinds of noises, though. That's how the snowball gets rolling until it's too big to stop.

We need something trending now.

#DNCHIGHTREASON
#OBAMATREASON
#DNCTRAITOR

I'm going with #1 on this list unless you can think of something more catchy for the normies. It's time to put these dying dogs down.

It gets even worse. The author of the Yahoo article cited extensively in the FISA warrant, was, at the time, get this, WORKING FOR FUSION GPS.

tl;dr?

Nigger you can't read two short paragraphs?

have we started the fire?

🙊oh fug🙉

(square rooted)
This is the important thing. The cascade of charges will continue into Ttrump's third term.

(Checked)
Yes, brother. The fire rises!

This guy's gonna find his kids/wife/wife's kids bleeding out in a bathtub when he gets home.

It just keeps getting better

NBC is possibly complicit.

Obama was a foreign semite agent. Can't be a traitor to a country or people you never held allegiance to. He gets a different kind of charge and punishment.

(checked)
Kek is with us tonight, boys. Praise him!

I fucking hate that zog will never arrest zog fag but congress would never come to an agreement as to punishment or even that treason occurred.
But the numbers are strong itt and so I chose to believe in their power.

Rolling for McCain brain cancer sudently bursting from his head.

I love how they had the mass media, the US intelligence community, the banks, the tech giants, the entertainment industry, etc. and they still managed to catastrophically overplay such an enormous hand. If they had been subtle or competent about all of this they could've easily held on to everything and now they'll lose it all.

I wonder if that spastic yahoo cunt got bailed out for agreeing to help with this crap. No unknown retarded chick no matter how good you suck dick fails that successfully unless there's something big there.

Nice double entendre, soldier.

Legally, these people have broken the law and been caught red handed doing so.

I don't know exactly what is going to result of this particular scandal, but things are undeniably accelerating at this point and there's no breaks on this train.

How is that cunt Nancy Pelosi a leader?

Smallest leash in Congress right behind Paul Ryan's cock cage.

Look at who her constituents are.

Or look at who her donors are.

She's completely senile. You'd think they'd be smart enough to get a younger leader and put her in a retirement home. I guess the Democrats have no young blood.

DOTR IMMINENT

Well they made her a useful puppet, she's only a leader to her idiot constituents.

They don't give a shit about competence. What they want is someone they can leverage and you better believe they use her medication as a carrot on a stick.

I'm so fucking ready
Let the war come.

this

THIS IS IT
THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING

Hey Rabbi

DAY OF THE ROPE! DAY OF THE ROPE! DAY OF THE ROPE!

now THAT is desperation

what the hell is happening with digits ITT, has Kek finally returned?

Few points in all the excitement:

(1) Thousands of high-level officials and Congressmen are blackmailed by Awan/CIA who are Pakistani intel affiliates. They had a duty to speak about underlying treason, but did not. They are just as guilty as everyone else who directly participated in the underlying treasonous nuclear weapons/classified intel scheme and the subsequent coverup trying to stop Trump from winning and then oust him.

(2) The memo is the tip of the tip of the iceberg of just the coverup.

(3) The coverup was so desperate because thousands of people used their national security roles to sell nuclear weapons-grade plutonium and uranium for a decade or more to literal enemies, including those affiliated with the 9/11 terrorists. They also sold satellite intel, navy intel, nuclear intel, and general nuclear know-how. They did this to enemies who want to put a dirty bomb on us. This is literally hundreds of people directly involved in treason and thousands silenced by CIA/Awan blackmail.

(4) They compromised thousands of people in critical positions of oversight and roles designed to protect us, like at CIA, FBI, NNSA, JTTF in NY, etc–many many places–this was all done through massive blackmail by the Awans who are Pakistani intelligence and CIA operatives.

(5) They've committed multiple murders in the coverup. Numerous murders–these will be publicized eventually, I think, but the Rhoden family in Ohio comes to mind, Seth Rich, and others. Sayfullo Saipov, the NYC bike path vehicle terrorists was a TLI/uranium transport trucker.

(6) Even the highest ranking members of Congress are totally compromised or directly involved in the massive treason selling nukes to enemies, so no investigation can happen.

(7) These people would be happy to do a false flag with nuclear weapons material like dumping a bomb in a city to avoid facing justice.

(8) Aside from just false flag risk (which is high, given how many people just in NYC for example they compromised–see the delay on the Weiner emails)–you also have Pakistan, of all countries, who now has us by the balls.

(9) Minor side note, but sometimes this is worth pointing out to stupid friends and family who are literally too dumb to understand the magnitude of horror here. Bill Binney, NSA legend, pointed out long ago that there was simply no way there was a Russian hack. consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/?print=pdf
For normies, it's worth pointing out about now that the entire investigation the media has brainwashed us with has been based on a single spurious claim from a single third-party company, and they used this bullshit claim to escalate a fucking nuclear war with Russia just to cover up their own crimes. The enemy is within now. This entire situation is crazy, but normies need to get it through their heads now.

Our entire government is treasonous, lads. These pieces of shit who did this will do absolutely anything to avoid facing the music. The people need to take action. The government cannot fix itself. What they'll do is toss a few people or agencies under the bus and call it justice. It's literally thousands who need to hang and the entire system has to be restructured. A clean reset is necessary.

The fire rises, brother

PRAISE KEK!
Ready the fiering squads!

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Say it with me

DAY OF THE ROPE

SOON

It's less surprising than you may think. Many great rulers have been dethroned by young men with no families of their own and nothing to lose. It's a dangerous combination.

HUUEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH

SHALL SUFFER DEATH

MSNBC Calls for Revolution Against Donald Trump after FISA Memo Release

Rothschild is choking, Soros is crying and I am absolutely erect right now.

Wasn't their army of fags, soyboys and wxmyn supposed to have done that back on November 4?

He never left, fam.

We're reaching projection levels that shouldn't even be possible. They're losing their minds over this.

never seen myself as a cäsar or alexander before but welp.
and who knows, these days the hero is supposed to get the girl at the end.

All that bullshit and they are demanding everyone to fight for them, they are fucking afraid!

RACE WAR

This is like that old Looney Tunes gag of pushing the stick of dynamite away then yanking it towards yourself to trick the other guy into grabbing it back just as it explodes.

What the shit is he talking about in the first 15 seconds?

The problem with their stupid little campaign is that "nigger" is a fun word to say. Hard consonants make words more funny or fun to say, like "pocket." "Cumskin" is awkward to say and disgusting as fuck. Sure, it's insulting, but nobody wants to imagine someone drenched in semen even if they're the one making the insult. "Shitskin" is catchy and has almost a sort of alliteration and "shit" is a much more common swear word, so most people are used to saying it without thinking of feces.

fuck that desperation made me laugh. what a fucking faggot.

Pedowood/ABC is going to have some explaining to do. Hearing chatter about some final contestants (male) on one of its most highly rated show🌹

ahahahah holy shit what a fucking goon

Even if cumskin rolled off the tongue well it doesn't really make sense as an insult. You're practically saying "seed of life skin".

Death to traitors.

Quit being cryptic and out with it you faggot.

it's a shill

Pretty much this.

It's only a matter of time until the entire child sex ring/blackmail house of cards comes tumbling down.

BURN IT ALL DOWN

HOLY SHIT THEYRE DOUBLING DOWN ON ALL OF IT

They covered up why they chose one guy over the “runner up” paid off/bullied an accuser. Runner ups manager strong armed accuser with backing of ABC (Disney)🌹

Fuck that, I want a harem.

TRUMP IS WINNING

Podesda? showing show?
Is David on the sauce, is shit fucked?

Why not double down at this point? What have they got to lose?

Their lives. They have their lives to lose.

desperately trowing anything against the wall they can think off and praying for something to stick.
they are genuinely afraid just like right after trumps election night.
there doom is approaching and they can feel it.

Lighten up buddy, even the soldiers in ww1 trenches had a few giggles here and there m8

Dubs noted.

THIS

we need to dismantle these points
NOW

this will be the narrative im sure of it. thank you david rothschild, you stupid fucking lizard brained fuck, for displaying why inherited wealth almost never stays for longer than a couple generations

Their days are numbered. I don't think there'll be a Democratic party after this term. I wonder what that would mean for the blue states?

Original winner choice was posted heavily onlline and on Twitter until multiple accusers came forward.
One while filming where he was 1 of many was runner up 2x

filthy degenerate

You first.Take the first shot. Do it.

They have no where else to go, theyve shilled themselves into a corner.

WEW!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Witnessed for the last Arkancide victim

racewar and a very ugly one.

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

Let's get to work on those talking points. Feel free to help out.
1) Russians hacking Podesta and DNC for Wikileaks.
A) It is a proven fact that Podesta fell for a low-rent phishing scam and the DNC wasn't hacked – those files were leaked by a disgruntled Bernie Bro named Seth Rich, who was later shot in a mysterious non-robbery. The lead investigator later drowned, though he wasn't known to swim.
2)Jr., Jared, and Manafort discussed stolen data with Russian agents.
A) FusionGPS – working for Clinton – sent a Russian lawyer to meet with them, which was part of their job description on Trump's transition team. This was part of an apparent effort to "get dirt" on Trump's people even before he took office. Hillary belongs in prison.
3) Flynn undermining Obama foreign policy
A) How can you tell? Did Obama even have a foreign policy? I remember at one point we were funding al Qaeda in Iraq.
B) John Kerry is undermining Trump right now, by telling the Palestinian Authority to not negotiate with him.
C) Literally the day Trump found out that Flynn had lied to the Vice President about this, he fired him and never looked back.
4) Manafort was working for free
A) Pretty suspicious, if you're Jewish.

Easier Format:

A) It is a proven fact that Podesta fell for a low-rent phishing scam and the DNC wasn't hacked – those files were leaked by a disgruntled Bernie Bro named Seth Rich, who was later shot in a mysterious non-robbery. The lead investigator later drowned, though he wasn't known to swim.

A) FusionGPS – working for Clinton – sent a Russian lawyer to meet with them, which was part of their job description on Trump's transition team. This was part of an apparent effort to "get dirt" on Trump's people even before he took office. Hillary belongs in prison.

A) How can you tell? Did Obama even have a foreign policy? I remember at one point we were funding al Qaeda in Iraq.

B) John Kerry is undermining Trump right now, by telling the Palestinian Authority to not negotiate with him.

C) Literally the day Trump found out that Flynn had lied to the Vice President about this, he fired him and never looked back.

A) Pretty suspicious, if you're Jewish.

I feel legitimately sorry for any whites trapped inside or between this liberal hellholes. Northern Californians and New Englanders.

The republicuck party is the new leftwing party and now libertarian and further right parties will take greater precedence, neoliberals will fall in line under the republicans and the SJW commie faction will be even further fringe.

1) His name was SETH RICH

**are particularly vulnerable. Don't know how that didn't finish there.

Meant to put *republicans or libertarians and the…

does anyone have that article from several months ago detailing how it would have been impossible, given the upload speed of the stolen emails, to have been done over the internet? i remember it also said that the speed at which the files were removed coincided directly with the average speed for using an external drive/thumbdrive.

does anyone know what im talking about? it would destroy this talking point

Sounds good to me.

looks like he has feet for cheeks on the left side

shit happens but for several months these poor fucks will somehow need to survive on there own in 90's serbia conditions untill the military will finish with whatever zogs death rattle will be.

shit. off by 1

It would be nice to see the commies just join up with the CPUSA and be honest about what they want. Of course, if they were honest, they wouldn't be commies.

Being shot by the President on the White House lawn.

As though they deserve such an honor.

I linked this previously in this thread, but it's very important for normies to understand the entire Podesta email/DNC hack re Russia was a lie and mathematically impossible.

consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/?print=pdf

This analysis was done by Bill Binney (not a fuck-off):
"… the NSA executive who created the agency’s mass surveillance program for digital information, who served as the senior technical director within the agency, who managed six thousand NSA employees, the 36-year NSA veteran widely regarded as a “legend” within the agency and the NSA’s best-ever analyst and code-breaker, who mapped out the Soviet command-and-control structure before anyone else knew how, and so predicted Soviet invasions before they happened (“in the 1970s, he decrypted the Soviet Union’s command system, which provided the US and its allies with real-time surveillance of all Soviet troop movements and Russian atomic weapons”)… ."
washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/nsa-whistleblower-clinton-emails-damaged-u-s-national-security-much-manning-assange-whistleblower.html

Checked, keked and witnessed

Thanks, guy.

I don't expect anything from subhumans.

Go home, Styx. You're drunk.

The audacity of that coke-addled kike calling anyone 'wacky'.

A few points:

(1) Thousands of high-level officials at various agencies including CIA, FBI, NNSA, JTTF in NYC, and many other agencies, as well as Congressmen, are blackmailed by Awan/CIA who are Pakistani intel affiliates. They had a duty to speak about underlying treason, but did not. They are just as guilty as everyone else who directly participated in the underlying treasonous nuclear weapons/classified intel scheme and the subsequent coverup trying to stop Trump from winning and then oust him.

(3) The coverup was so desperate because thousands of people used their national security roles to sell nuclear weapons-grade plutonium and uranium for a decade or more to literal enemies, including those affiliated with the 9/11 terrorists. They also sold satellite intel, navy intel, nuclear intel, and general nuclear know-how. They did this to enemies who want to put a dirty bomb on us. This is literally hundreds of people directly involved in treason and thousands silenced by CIA/Awan blackmail.

(4) They've committed multiple murders in the coverup. Numerous murders–these will be publicized eventually, I think, but the Rhoden family in Ohio comes to mind, Seth Rich, and others. Sayfullo Saipov, the NYC bike path vehicle terrorists was a TLI/uranium transport trucker.

(5) Even the highest ranking members of Congress are totally compromised or directly involved in the massive treason selling nukes to enemies, so no investigation can happen.

(6) These people would be happy to do a false flag with nuclear weapons material like dumping a bomb in a city to avoid facing justice.

(7) Aside from just false flag risk (which is high, given how many people just in NYC for example they compromised–see the delay on the Weiner emails)–you also have Pakistan, of all countries, who now has us by the balls.

(8) LAST, THIS IS WORTH pointing out to stupid normies who are too dumb to understand the magnitude of horror here. Bill Binney, NSA legend, pointed out long ago that there was simply no way there was a Russian hack. consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/?print=pdf

For normies, it's worth pointing out about now that the entire investigation the media has brainwashed us with has been based on one spurious claim from one third-party company, and they used this bullshit claim to escalate a fucking nuclear war with Russia just to cover up their own crimes. This completely contradicts the mathematical impossibility that there was even a hack of DNC when they said. This is proven by Bill Binney in the report linked above.

The enemy is within now. This entire situation is crazy, but normies need to get it through their heads right away. No more time to fuck around.

Our entire government is treasonous, lads. These pieces of shit who did this will do absolutely anything to avoid facing the music. The people need to take action. The government cannot fix itself. What they'll do is toss a few people or agencies under the bus and call it justice. It's literally thousands who need to hang and the entire system has to be restructured. A clean reset is necessary.

Traitors must hang or someone else will easily take their place

czeched and keked
good job

This is right, although it's not even clear that the deterrent of capital punishment can work. There may need to be a complete reset as the entire legal structure in place allows for and actually encourages horrifying treason. And all hidden from scrutiny completely. Massive treason went on for decades here of epic proportions. The memo is the tip of the iceberg. The system is completely rotten, top to bottom and side to side.

thanks user

here is an archive for your link
archive.is/78uGv

that wasnt the particular article (which was very normie friendly and useful for right now) but it is much more in depth. anyone who is interested will devour it, but people who want to believe the lie will be turned off by an 8 page thing.

im gonna keep my eyes peeled for the article/archive for now and post it back here when i got it

Is it finally time? Is it time to meme poopoopeepee into reality?

Degenerate.

WEW LAD

KEK WILLS IT

LÜGENPRESSE - HALT DIE FRESSE!
So (((who))) will be funding the protest these faggots are calling for?

heil

heil

He never left

found it
>washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/nsa-whistleblower-clinton-emails-damaged-u-s-national-security-much-manning-assange-whistleblower.html
>archive.is/lmre1

this refutes any talking point that the hack was done remotely through the internet. it literally had to have been done manually

Holy shit this is next level shilling

Checked, amazing get.

Hopefully it comes true.

PRAISE

HE HAS RETURNED

I never watch the shit but I interact with people who do, at least enough to pick up the context. I think he is implying that a current "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorete" I'm not actually sure which one is currently airing or the spelling, the one where they give roses to the ones that advance male contestant is a pedo.

did anyone else just here on Fox about the guy who sold ammunition to the vegas shooter was just arrested?? fox5sandiego.com/2018/02/02/arrest-warrant-issued-for-man-who-sold-ammo-to-las-vegas-killer/

archive.is/lmre1
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Perfect for normies.

(Posting this because you had included my "washingtonsblog" full link but had The Nation article archive link with it.)

Olympics are soon too.

I dont come here anymore, but I thought I'd stop by to take a look around here and ask something

What are you, any of you, actually going to DO about this?

Assume the role of a normie and google "memo" on your phone. Look and see the heinous damage control happening there.

"Disputed memo" "Trumps fight against Russia probe" etc. etc.

Im just wondering if anyone is actually taking any steps to route people in the right direction, rather than just mimic the reactions of users here ages past.

This, these fools don't understand at all that Trump winning wasn't for men like us, it was for cowards like them and the innocent of this world all to avoid the hell on earth we would have unleashed upon the fucking whores win. He saved them, not us. He is still one whom has reason to hold back and be kind and gentle, to stay beholden to what little of this society is left.

They dispose him, what comes next, they clearly don't understand. You user's better be double time on getting /fit/ and /k/'d up. They are clearly desperate and feel cornered, they could do anything and believe they are capable of controlling it all. If they take Trump out, we are next, even shills would get culled for being exposed to our wrongthink, there will be no sitting this war out.

sorry im doin too many things at once

U mad bro? This is how the overton window shifts
We will show them how to win

The earlobe community

We may not quite have proof of that yet, but I have a feeling it's coming. The shenanigans in Saudi are still unclear, and the now imprisoned prince al-Waleed seemed to be very much in bed with King Nigger and the Clintons.

www.cnn.com

At times like this, user, I simply don't care.
HAIL VICTORY

C H E C K E D

When are people going to hang?

It sounded like he was asking for rope for his neck itch.

As soon as we lash the ropes ourselves.

Yes, that was it. All I needed to see. A sad shell, a shadow of any former glory. Forever to be stuck on the accomplishments of other people, long gone.

Standing in now shallow footprints, a few sizes too big for you, just to think that posting here and now makes you 'we'. Sucks…I wonder where they all went.

Killed a dozen this morning. You?

Reported for shitty derail.

I mean, that's not wrong, but what the fuck are the two convictions he is talking about?

>Trump has cut away at the things that protect (((us)))
Why yes. Yes he has.

Otherwise good points.

KIKE FREE FIRST POST BEST POST IT'S DEFINITELY HAPPENING NOW WOAH NELLY FUCK UNDENIABLE

Holy fucking shit.

From what I understand of US law, calling for the overthrow of the government is not a crime until two people get together and actually plot it, but still… Holy fucking shit.

It all works to the good. This is going to wake more people up to the reality that our media companies are controlled propaganda outlets working for outside forces. All roads lead back to the Kikes and the DOTR.

I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH DANCE GIFS TO EXPRESS MYSELF

SO INSTEAD HAVE A BIRD AS EXTRAVAGANT AS I FEEL

Lugenpresse lies user.
The weak minded hear (((Lugenpresse))) mention Flynn and Manafort for months, and now he slips in the word "convicted" so sheep believe they missed out on how it happened, but now there are "two convictions" and that there must be some evidence for these "convictions" to happen.
Hence, when you talk to a deluded sheep they cry about "Russian collusion evidence" but cannot give one instance of this "evidence" they claim.

so is this the worst political scandal in US history?

No.

Mein birder.

The lügenpresse throws around Flynn and Manafort as proof of collusion. Dltnn was charged with lying to the FBI, who was none other Peter Stroyk which us now knowimg how (((compromised))) he was
, it was probably on purpose as Flynn knows more than most. And Manafort was charged with not disclosing previous lobbying years before the campaign.

Don't forget all the Russian diplomats who were murdered.

About that, any of you have that guide for fortifying a house?

NEW MEMETIC ANGLE

"ELECT A THIRD-WORLD PRESIDENT, GET THIRD-WORLD POLITICS"

checked

IRIDESCENT

Anyone that is cucked enough to go to the nigger bowl deserves their fate.

Now the billion dollar question is what kike golem will be used? Will it be a nigger? a sand nigger? an antifa faggot? or will they try to make it a white person retaliating to taking a knee? At this stage jewish trick they pull will hurt them more.

THE US ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A DEMOCRACY YOU ASSHOLES, goddammit give me the republic the founders made for me

Digits! Digits everywhere!

That's what they'll try to meme it into, regardless. Coulter's law, for starters. The lie will travel around the world twice before "oh wait, by 'white' they actually meant 'arab' has put its shoes on.

Still won't work, tho.

What a time to be alive.

Build more egresses. You can sandbag some windows for firing positions but really when all you have between the outside and you is plastic siding, insulation and drywall, it's pretty much fucking nothing. Anyone with half a brain will just cut a hole in your house with a chainsaw and make their own door. A smart man would build multiple egresses so he could move to a proper fighting position.

sounds like you've been reading

posting in ebin thread
top kek

Constitutional Republic.

HERE WE GO BOYS

Time to prep your ropes :^)

Day as any other day, the battle rages one until there is still 1 kike left ine the world. So: redpilling, working out, learning political propaganda, setting up means of communication, gathering allies. If any user takes a day off today to celabrate victory, it's fine. But tomorrow we double our efforts, this is not over.

:D

Let's get down to the real reason she wasn't elected. She, in my opinion, hurt and killed too many people. And too sloppily, for inexcusable reasons, laughing afterwards, even in a child rape case. Probably thought this was more of a Machiavellian advantage. But it didn't scare enough people. Hate trumps fear. Without hate, hate for pedophiles, hate for traitors and hate for murderers, anything might go.

The wicked will pay

nah most people aren't partisan and don't care much for politics, it was mostly the economy Trump put forth a very positive economic message and she hardly addressed it at all aside from supporting obama's horrible policies. Behind that it was mostly worries over the supreme court

Of course it's easier to meme facts than keep an irrational human long term

how ya gonna revolt with no guns, goy?

that's kinda a sticking point here, they couldn't even win against the right's constituents let alone the US government itself, and if any anarchy actually happened leftists in big cities would be the first to die

Tor is very good and everybody should use it. It's not just for weirdos anymore. The US is not a democracy–it is authoritarian and run by a shadow govt and has been for some time. Tor is a good way to broadcast political dissent and put up at least a few barriers between you and the thugs in govt.

There are so many aspects of evil to this that it's impossible to lay it all out there, so you have to sort of pick and choose what's salient at a given time. The public is very, very slow to grasp anything. Pol is quicker, but it's still not fully up to speed.

On the kike aspect, in general, the kikes used various private investment funds, including numerous Soros funds, Och Ziff/Dan Gertler (that goes straight to the top of the Israeli government–all Mossad connected fuckers), plus a number of other funds like Ivy funds and the admirals fund associated with Frank Giustra–all 100% kiked out to the max. So, yes, in the end, it is the Jews.

Panama and Paradise papers are extremely important in all this.

What the kikes did is enable this shit by moving money. They just use US govt and terrorist Pakistani fucks etc as tools, but those threats to we the people are very real no matter the string pullers–we have to deal with the immediate threats, then eventually we get to the string pulling kikes. In sum, our entire government is completely, totally, irrevocably treasonous and fucked. A total reset is needed by all means necessary.

it's like you love botnet or something

I meant to add to my previous post, that it really is the CIA/Pakis blackmailing all the politicians/officials. But they are also completely in on the kike scheme. The kikes have to be traced through the money flow. But CIA et al are indeed kiked out. The direct blackmailing shit was done by CIA/FBI and Paki Awans, though. More complicated than that, but that's the gist of it.

checked

The average normalfag voted Trump because of the economy.

Come'on lets get this going boys

CHECKED

yup, which means as long as the economy keeps getting better he'll easily win reelection in 2020

DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE

Oh yes.

Who can the Democrats even run against him? Bernie's going to be 80 years old. Hillary is finished in politics forever even if she doesn't see the gallows. Tulsi Gabbard doesn't like Israel so she'll never go anywhere with kikes controlling both parties. Nancy Pelosi is senile, Elizabeth Warren is ridiculous and Maxine Waters is insane. Corey Booker is just hoping to for a repeat of Obama that can never happen again. Who do they even have left?

IT'S H A P P E N I N G

K E K
E E
K E K

the mayor of San Antonio. he is very well liked among the DNC. a good looking charismatic young guy. he still might be too young to run against trump, but he is the up and comer.

where are the democrats going to get the money to run a candidate?

You think this will end in criminal court? Civil court is the bonus round. They fucked up hard. very, very, very hard, and things are about to snowball.

praise kek

THIS IS THE FUTURE THEY CHOSE

I've heard Bill de Blasio, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Tulsi Gabbard, etc. but unless the democrats reform their party and come up with clear economic policies I doubt they'll get very far anytime soon

SOON

Finally, a proper fucking get.

(checked)
Line 'em up

The Faceburg founder, of course.

This really can't be said enough. A single user with a shitty fanfic and a dream to fuck with anyone that would listen, changed the course of human history forever, and he probably even got paid by the DNC for the privilege of fucking with them.

Truly the most magical turn of events that could have possibly happened.
I say we saint him if we can 100% pin it to the glorious cunt in question.

11223344 WHEN?!

Not soon enough to start acting like a cunt and posting random nonsensical single sentence getbait.

cum certainly rolls off of your tongue m8

Does corruption of blood mean racemixing?

CHECKED

fucking rope lads

I've always wondered, what's the difference between high treason and regular treason?

The height.

Ayy

rope length

kek that reminds me

DAY OF THE ROPE???!!!!

HANG!!!

And did the average normalfag make the difference? If anything, the prospect of chaos of a Trump reign would have had economy focused peace-makers voting for her. Now ask yourself why world autists opposed her?

checked (nice id)
DOTR

That being said, I think Trump needs to go all the way and take full revenge. Examples need to be made so the public has confidence in the law, and so cunts know what to expect and nobody ever tries this shit again for a long, long time.

A get so nice I checked it twice.

Trump was not a chaotic economic pick for anyone with a brain.

yes, memes and the fight between the political fringes have an effect on things, but at the end of the day it was white middle class workers in florida and the rust belt that carried the day for trump in the election.

Is it true that memes are kike modern art?

Now this is what I call glorious repeating integers
CHECKED FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Samefag thread. We need new mods.

Niggershlomo, get off my board.

At this point a complete meltdown and reformation is better than the death of a thousand cuts they're currently inflicting on themselves; they can roll whatever heads they need to, cut the dead weight and reform. It won't help them this year and might not even be enough in '20 but in the long-term it might be the key to their continued survival.

personally I hope they're not that intelligent about it, I hope they keep fucking up until they collapse as a major party, thus destroying the two party system

(((politico))) politico.com/story/2018/02/02/nunes-memo-treason-paul-gosar-386089

Jeez, you got a lot to learn. Left can’t meme.

You're just as retarded as he is for giving him a (you)

Not only are the people you're freeing to naturally red-pilled but they would never have voted for her. It was people like Scott Adams, Julian Assange, Chuck Woolery, Alex Jones, Cook, Woods who made the difference, all who's political ideals largely match pol's other than jay-q, and most all of who get information, angles and energy from Holla Forums.

Face it, fags, this single accidental get thread has had more of an effect on general morale than months of your shilling.

PRAISE KEK

Not true as the controllers were expected to tank the market to ruin Trump's chances. Nobody with a brain thinks things happen without manipulation for greater goals. He bluffed them into enough cooperation to get this far, and now he's too powerful to easily fuck with by that lever alone.

Are my memes so bad that I get called a lefty? Time to an hero.

Informational war. War isn't just soldiers shooting each other. It starts at the informational level and covert actions against the US democratic process (which btw is the main victim him not Trump) and it is being conducted in conjunction with British foreigners as well as Pakistani and others. Also funding ISIS also constitutes treason which maybe they can get someone for using this as leverage.

Checked for great justice.

Can anyone make a technical bread for newfag/lurkers on how to mass produce memes? I'm at beginner level at shopping.
t.lurker who wanted to celebrate

From /r/thecuckhold. David Rothschild accidentally posted media talking points on the memo.

You fuck off and lurk for two years. Additionally, if you don't have the spark, you don't have the spark, nothing you can do about it.

Give archive please and thank you.

we live in a democracy you idiot, I'm not fond of the system but the "average person" and what they think and care about and why they vote matters way more to the result than anything else. Trump won in the swing states and the voters there were most concerned about were the economy followed by the supreme court. Actual right leaning people who bother to pay attention to politics and who would actually know who any of those people are are the ones who "would never have voted for her." I'm not saying that Holla Forums or any exemplary people don't matter I'm just saying that when it comes down to who wins the general election is the people who come out to vote and why they do so and for the majority of people who voted for him in the states he really needed to win the main motivation for voting was economic concerns

wew lad
we finally draining that swamp?

There are no coincidences

Fair enough. They made the real call in the end. Pol didn't convince them of anything they didn't know or expect. But if there was ever a time for Holla Forums to take a bow, I can't think of a better one. Because the election was obviously not the end of it, and most of those people have a lot of family and work to take care of. *Faggot ;)*

I think you over estimate Holla Forums reach. luckily for us trump might expand it

techcrunch.com/2018/02/02/fcc-gets-ready-to-kick-off-2-billion-rural-broadband-fund/

I cannot call myself an American if I do not check these hexually stimulating digits.

Praise Kek, brother.
I shed a tear of joy reading this. I hope they get the full extent, too bad we can't have a mass public hanging.

Watch out, the left has this badass as their champion.

Right, right, sorry about that. Here is the archive: archive.fo/5ratN

That's not how that works.

Very frustrated with how somepeople see to not understand how huge this is. Went on youtuber “Fake News Report” or Jeff C, who calls out the jews constantly and alot of other things, his live right now, and the live chat are just saying how the memo was absolutely nothing, and a waste of time. I tried to bring it up but way too many shills. Same deal on a few other vids comment sections. Fucking deplorable really, this is a silver bullet to take out the repugnant jewish filth …

>>11223208 >>11223219
If we're still acting like elections matter at that point and Trump hasn't declared martial law and just shot all his enemies, then we may as well mass suicide as whites. We're done.

We should already have gassed every single filthy kikes cockroach parasite and slaughtered every single nigger, spic, and miscellaneous shitskin at that point. The problem should be disposing of all the bodies.

Is this "elections" bullshit some shill bullshit blackpilling?

If somehow we have elections, then that means we're done anyway, so why don't we have a pretend election where all the kike spic nigger traitorous cockroach flea parasite subhuman scum just run a fake candidate like Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, or some other deep state weasel piece of shit, maybe with some information control surveillance friend from the private sector like Zuckerberg as VP. Make it clear who actually fucking runs this country. Have the nigger and ms-13 hit squads go clean up any polling stations they can't hack. They get 99% of the vote. Whites who don't mass suicide get herded into death camps.

Fuck this bullshit country where we have no freedom of speech anywhere except some obscure forums like this, every fucking election is rigged, where niggers and spics try to implement white genocide and do every single thing in their power to fuck whites because they're savage fucking cockroach subhuman pieces of shit, all while pussy, weak whites sit around and mumble about elections and wait for their own destruction. Our own government fucked us up the ass repeatedly for 100 years straight at this point.

it's underwhelming because a lot of it merely confirms things we already knew

They are. The old guard is just unwilling to self-immolate.

There might be a name change and they'll mix up their rhetoric a bit but liberalism is too entrenched to be cowed into submission. What will be interesting to see is whether or not the old guard of the DNC will kick and scream hard enough to trigger a schism. If that happens then the American left will be fucked for way longer than they would have been otherwise.

Obama had a pattern of this, he also did this shit with the IRS and order them to cover shit up about it. They went hardcore not giving a fuck because they really thought they had the demographics in the bag. And the scary part? They were right. They did. I think it was ten different states that were within 3%. It was nailbitingly close.

Nice get, you made the news.
youtube.com/watch?v=G9ru2nZQJWI

I am user who wrote guide to resisting torture.

I can cover melee tactics, fortification, avoiding sniper fire, etc.

ProTip: You need lots of sandbags and heavy furniture and earth-berms and such.

You need a clearing in the kill zone.

You need to have enough men to cover various sides and you want to make it so you're as small a target as possible, just a peephole.

If in melee combat against two or more people try to line them up, don't be equal distance from them, so only one can strike you at once.

Do not get in an extended fight. You have one strike to kill them or you are dead. There are no blocks, it must be fatal or disabling.

A mace or club is a good weapon to disable.

A shiv, dagger, knife, spear, bayonet, or similar can be used to kill/assassinate very fast just drive it between the ribs or cut the throat.

A machete or slashing weapon is not advised, it will not kill fast enough, and the lacerations are not fatal. You need to stab not slash.

If you have smoke grenades or can create smoke this can give you cover and force the enemy to fight you up close, if this is favourable to you.

Crowded urban environments an SMG or shotgun is best.

If you are sniping enemies fire from a new position every time not the same place twice.

Do not hesitate to kill. You hesitate you die.

Put up signs and graffiti to warn people of the danger that it is a combat zone and you are regarded as a combatant by coming into it.

In general there is nothing like mounded up earth to fortify your place but concrete and nailed on boards can help too.

Ideally you want to funnel your enemies into a clearing where they have no cover and you are able to engage them at the range which you are most effective at.

Great stuff here. Thanks, user.

Also it will help to have at least one scout whose job is entirely to spot everyone for you and give reports so your gunman can no where to expect an attack from and no to pull the trigger right away and which shutter/port to open up and aim their rifle/rpg/etc. out.

For this also you will need to maintain a communication network.

Also when trying to observe from cover just remember to stay back a bit. If you're in the back of a dark room peering out, or in the bushes you don't want to be pushed up against the edge, you want to stay a bit back of where you're looking out from and then nobody can see you but you can see them.

Be that as it may, its fucking proof, something us outter edge conspiracy plebs are usually left without. I was banging the drum of many conspiracys that were later proven fact by some publicly released thing or a general awakening towards certain subjects,(hillary, aspartame, chemtrails, pole shift, round up a carcinogen, I could go on with little tid bits that Where once assumed is now fact) but since 2012 there has always been a lack of imperical evidence in our ranks. Just collusion and correlation, never cold hard facts.

I'm sure the wig party was viewed the same, hippies, beatniks, and punks probably also viewed themselves with the same self importance as modern social justice warriors, but things change. The fact of the matter is that the democrats have been doing terribly since trump got elected, and especially recently both the shut down and the memo reflect badly on them. There's also the problem where they're flat broke:
archive.is/tCkZV

e.g. imagine in your mind a dark room with a single window.

You press yourself up against the window you can be seen.

If you just stay in the back of that room and pper out, you can still observe what's outside, but you can't be seen from the outside. Hope I am explaining this properly, it is thing Iwent through where they trained us in the forest and other settings to hide, and they would call out what distance they spot us, and sometimes they'd walk right over us and not find us. I was very good at hiding myself and they swept past me so I was behind them because they didn't check close enough. Now you maybe don't have the time to practise with some associates these things but you can keep them in mind.

Just a shameless apology for the copious spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Im just a little excited.

Hillary doesn't have much use left in her. She's just a small peon in the greater scheme, I don't see (((them))) expending vast resources on her anymore.

Its a fair point. Even if it had been Mossad who had provided the fake dossier, it likely would still be in the grey area of prosecution so long as the dossier was acquired from an official 'ally'.

Its much more likely federal prosecutors go for multiple charges which together add to the same thing to anyone with a brain, but lack the penalty of death which treason carries.

Felony:

Even so, kang nigger himself could still end up in prison for life. Yet I think, /sg/ has a better case against obongo and many of his officials for treason based on his involvement in Syria for Treason. Sage for off topic and slightly blackpill.

Nah, she's gonna shit her pants and hang.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a child in that image user. It makes me question what kind of other (((things))) you are into.

High treason in english common law meant treason specifically against the King / Queen, so I don't think it exists anymore.

Would be the ultimate blue ball.

Something else also to keep in mind that I like for fortification lay out is to have really tall walls and then an inner area, and your enemies get caught between those walls and the inner area, where you can engage them at close range with smg and other fully automatic weapon. I should probably draw this but it's great because snipers and vehicles can't fuck with you so easily and they can't really tell what they are running into and you can set explosives and traps too in strategic places so they have nowhere to take cover and if they try to hide you still get them.

Also consider killing room style fortifications where you open the gate and let people in but they're trapped then and easy to clean up. You just lock the door behind them basically and they're fucked, nowhere to run, nothing they can do.

Now I want to reinstall Rimworld again.
Polite sage for Holla Forums.

Why day of the rope? Why not day of the clubbing ?

I am emphasizing close combat arrangements btw because I assume you're going to have a lot of new recruits that aren't trained well with guns and will not fair well if their targets aren't approximately 10 feet in front of them.

I don't give a shit what some fucking dentist elected to congress says about charges. All the FISA shit isn't even the real meat.

AIDING ENEMIES: They sold massive quantities of weapons grade plutonium and uranium along with massive amounts of highly classified intel for over a decade to literal enemy countries, including terrorist supporters. The surveillance abuse to overthrow an official was the cherry on top. Even the surveillance part was designed to cover up massive underlying nuclear weapons and classified intel to enemies, and that itself is part of the same conspiracy (yes, legal definition of conspiracy, which is a crime that you get nailed for the actual offense) AND aiding and abetting can merge into the actual offense, so ALL of this is AIDING ENEMIES.

If some cockroach jew lawyer wants to jew their way out, we the people may have something to say. You fucking cockroach kikes better think long and hard

Although the day of the rope will involve, quite naturally, enormous quantities of rope, please feel free to bring the weapon of your choice.

Check'd those trips!

Yeah, but being skullfuckingly incompetent is still a bad idea.

Day of the $100 novelty "katana" really doesn't sound as good

AIDING THE ENEMY

It's not even the FISC/FISA shit. It's the MASSIVE underlying treason across the board. This is post from above. It's worse than this. (3) below is enough to hang everyone–every single one. Probably thousands.

So, fuck off with your bullshit nigger piss garbage fake non-legal bullshit. I've noticed this shilling elsewhere too. A bunch of fucking non-lawyers think they can fucking shill bullshit. FUCK YOU

(1) Thousands of high-level officials at various agencies including CIA, FBI, NNSA, JTTF in NYC, and many other agencies, as well as Congressmen, are blackmailed by Awan/CIA who are Pakistani intel affiliates. They had a duty to speak about underlying treason, but did not. They are just as guilty as everyone else who directly participated in the underlying treasonous nuclear weapons/classified intel scheme and the subsequent coverup trying to stop Trump from winning and then oust him.

(4) They've committed multiple murders in the coverup. Numerous murders–these will be publicized eventually, I think, but the Rhoden family in Ohio comes to mind, Seth Rich, and others. Sayfullo Saipov, the NYC bike path vehicle terrorists was a TLI/uranium transport trucker.

(5) Even the highest ranking members of Congress are totally compromised or directly involved in the massive treason selling nukes to enemies, so no investigation can happen.

(6) These people would be happy to do a false flag with nuclear weapons material like dumping a bomb in a city to avoid facing justice.

(7) Aside from just false flag risk (which is high, given how many people just in NYC for example they compromised–see the delay on the Weiner emails)–you also have Pakistan, of all countries, who now has us by the balls.

(8) LAST, THIS IS WORTH pointing out to stupid normies who are too dumb to understand the magnitude of horror here. Bill Binney, NSA legend, pointed out long ago that there was simply no way there was a Russian hack. consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/?print=pdf

Oh wouldn't you like to know

what about day of sucking?

Negatory. The ribs are there for a reason, to block weapons and protect the heart/lungs. It's more difficult to penetrate them than you think. The gut is a much more easy to hit target and when pierce even only and inch or two causes excruciating pain that will drop anyone to the ground. Likewise with stealth rear grab throat slitting, too Hollywood. Likely to cut your own hand if you're covering their mouth and could still scream through the gash you made in their windpipe. Better to wrap a hand around their throat and stab down into the spine and kidneys, again, causing crippling pain and damage and disabling them for the easy kill.

It's the underlying treason you fucking stupid nigger. Not the FISC shit. Some dumbass dentist congressman is "referring" this shit to the fucking lawyers who will decide, but the underlying treason is 100% aiding the enemy. Clear cut as it gets and it's thousands.

Eat shit you fucking blackpiill fucking nigger. Nothing worse than non-lawyer idiots shilling about law. You get smoked. the lawyers will look at this and decide, but it doesn't even matter. The UNDERLYING TREASON this was covering up is beyond belief.

You got the get, and you really got a good get this time.

SOON

I hope Trump rains down on them.

You're a witty little cunt I'll give you that.

Thank you so much for the response user, its so much more useful than that guide I was looking for anyway. Hopefully things wont get too tough where I am. Thank you.

Lining executed enemies up along a symbolicly important route has memetic power.

I am laughing so fucking hard I don't think my sides will survive long enough to give traitors bow ties.

These things never cease to impress me.

I said between the ribs.

Yeah if it hits a rib then you're not going to get the kill or you're going to get stuck.

Also the manual I read suggested breaking the ribs and driving the broken rib into the heart.

This you are supposed to be properly equipped and very strong.

I was actually thinking of slashing the throat from the front but yes if you get them in the back you can just put arm around their neck and knife into their spine.

Although trying to wrap armd around someone's throat like that can instantly trigger them to throw you over judo style if they are trained properly.

Honestly one soldier I talked to just recommended clubs/maces above all else. No matter where it lands it breaks them, causes tremendous pain, and likely knocks them out disabling them and if you want you can kill them when they are on the ground. Hit someone with a club upon the head and they are fucked.

Always try to engage your enemies at an advantage, be better rested, better positioned, outnumber them, surprise them, etc.

There is nothing perfect that guarantees anything though other than god being on your side.

No user.
The real reason she didn't win was because she was a candidate that was placed to get boomers and 90's fags to vote for her.
She was always forced, It was set up that way from the beginning. same with communist sanders.

You just don't realize the bigger picture here.
Put it like this, in 2015-2016 her and her supporters tried to attack any kind of support for trump. but this only made normal faggots side with trump more than hillary. they tried showing how trump is a bad candidate but this backfired when evidence was revealing how much of a bad candidate she was as well. which gained more supporters

They tried latching onto popular culture to get them back, backfired tremendously. and the biggest deal breaker on why she wasn't elected is bernie burnster.
Him dropping out forever caused a shift in the election making a few sanders supporters trump supporters.

The rest sided with hillary but the others hated the elections and refused to vote while another few voted for the independent party

HOPE EVERYONE GOT THEIR FOOD STOCKS WATER AND SALT RIFLES
MUH LEGALLY OWNED CHEAP CHINESE KNOCK OFF PUMP ACTION 12 GAUGE 18 INCH SPIRAL SLUG BREACHING AND LONG RANGE HOME PROTECTION DEVICE HAS BEEN NEGLECTED FOR SO LONG HOPEFULLY IT'S UP FOR WHAT EVER COMES OUR WAY

SERIOUSLY though EVERYONE STAY SAFE .. it's HAPPENING 😆 KEK

Nowhere in either article does it say anything about Obama
Provide evidence that he’s talking about King Nigger.

can someone post the pokemon go to the polls clip

Remember always to pay attention to all your surroundings and think of basic geometry and weapon fire spreads and to arrange your environment to your advantage given what weapons, explosives, barbed wire, traps, etc. you have.

Also even stuff that nobody would ever just run over because it's easy to spot, it can slow them down, and that is often the point of a lot of barb wire and so on. Makes it hard for them to get to you, they have to watch their step, which means they can't be aiming down their sights, etc.

Also if you are in a crater/foxhole like formation you are grenade bait but it's great if the enemy doesn't have explosives or molotovs to throw in because you can shoot them when they come over the ridge.

Also if you're up against combatants that don't have any range weapons then firing from behind a chainlinked fence is a great way to get a lot of shorts off without any of them being able to run you down and gives you time to reload or to take off and find a new position or escape. Having a window to shoot out from also with metal bars or wooden planks over it will give you an advantage to fire on them but make it hard for them to break in. Also if you have to go medieval and have no ammo you can spear people repeatedly over and over as they try to climb up or get through ports/shutters/etc. Also if you have a bow or compound bow then you should apply about the same tactics you would as a sniper aka fire from one position and disappear right away and fire from another.

Look also for muzzle flashes to give away your targets and try to have a good sense for the direction sounds are coming from. Use all your senses to your advantage. In real combat you will find even very underused and underappreciated senses are suddenly a thousand times more powerful.

50+ years of massive indoctrination and demographic shift isn't going to be wiped out overnight; the issue is the degree of reformation that's coming at a party level.

Checked

Can confirm that this user has seen some shit.

Another thing. Turn the filters off in your mind that would make you doubt yourself or question something and get the message right throug to the subconscious that you are going to attain victory. Demoralization kills more than anything else.

Remember… hail victory!

RWDS assemble

I made a thing.

Such low energy.

if we could get the 44% of americans that support trump to go out tonight and kill 1 or 2 people it definitely could be. That is however unrealistic so we need to keep pushing the other side to start things instead so they get killed in self-defense

What people don't seem to understand is that he played coy and got a rabbi's blessing. And one from Israel. That makes him better than certain insider Jews already. It gives him more power to manipulate

Apparently Rosenstein is actually threatening Congress now.

One hell of a post user

Consider the possibility of a trap. He may be countersignalling. If I have any insight I'll contribute but the fact anons seem to be running with these points as if they are automatically points that serve (((his))) interests makes me think it's time to take a step back and analyze the possibilities before taking the bait. The quick deletion may have been genuine but nothing draws interest like forbidden knowledge.

Stop checking dubs for one fucking second and realize this could be bigger than Watergate. The media is in full damage control mode too. Shit could really start HAPPENING sooner than later.

Why are federal agents like this guy preparing us for bloodshed?

(checked)

Holla Forums is a board of peace :^)

This has indeed rocked the deep state boat.

Even their costumes have roast beef lips. Truly ugly inside and out.

Being armed and knowing how to fight and keep your fellow man in check is necessary to maintaining the peace.

What are your motives in framing me this way when I'm just teaching people knowledge?

The left, as always, will be the ones to turn to violence. The right, as always, will have to defend itself.

I'm just taking the piss mate, if you didn't notice. Nice posts.

Most coherent explanation to this point in the thread. Thank you user. Your memes shall not only be dreams tonight.

Here's hoping you're raising white children with an Aryan qt like pic related

Also capped.

Plus their narrative is that Trump is causing a constitutional crisis, literally destroying the basis of muh democracy JUST LIKE HITLER GOYIM, because … he's pointing out corruption in a government bureau, which he has total authority over as head of the executive. It's total bullshit, the FBI is no more special than the Fish and Wildlife Service or whatever. They have no constitutional basis, Congress created them out of thin air about a century ago and they could be unmade the same way.

you forgot the part where Steele was also on the FBI payroll

posing ebig bred :DDDDD

(Heiled)

There is something therapeutic about watching these things shred things for some reason. I wouldn't call it morbid fascination but it certainly grabs my undivided attention.

It might not be wise to go much beyond standard anti-burglarly measures, suggests that building an obvious prepper fortress would just paint a big target on you to be hit first. Affordable and effective things are reinforced door strike plates (surprising how much difference this makes, check jewtube videos), window screens and security film, deadbolts. Steel doors might be justified if you can afford them but they should look like normal ones.

If you're the head of a drug cartel or something, then crazy things become possible: hiddenpassageway.com/

Nice. Have a gondola as thanks.

Posted about this on a local state owned lefty news site on FB - account got deleted in less than an hour. Looks like reported by a Marxist cutout. I'm not even a burger.
They're scared!

I remember /k/ passed around an infograph that basically turns a door into some immovable object once locked. Damned if I can find it again.

It's a federal constitutional republic, I suppose. But to be fair, any one of the states in the union can be as democratic as they want to be. And they can extend democracy somewhat to the national government by allowing their people to vote on things like presidential electors and senators (which every state has).

It's as democratic as we want it to be, lad. And since Andrew Jackson's time (well a bit before that), we've been making it more and more democratic. To call the US a democracy isn't entirely inaccurate–we have many democratic institutions and a culture which reflects that.

Pokemon go to jail, when?

Not yet, partly due to the judenpresse furiously downplaying it, but I think it eventually will be. People forget that Watergate was a long list of events and stories piling up over the course of two years, at which point the dam broke and it suddenly became a huge deal.

Obviously there were greater political crises leading to the civil war

The republic is a failure of an idea. Democracy (in the purest sense–that of classical, Hellenistic Athens) is a logistical nightmare with too many moving parts, but at least every gubernatorial participant has a direct, 1:1 connection to his or her livelihood as he or she presents it to the assembly of government. Monarchy is a perfect dream of gubernatorial organization and decision-making, however, a monarch is often very removed from his or her subjects which can eventually lead to isolation and corruption as a reign or dynasty continues. A republic is a government of too many moving parts which are also entirely comprised of far-and-removed representatives who aren't necessarily connected at all times to the people and regions which they represent (especially while in power and immediately present at a governing body which is not within the representative's source location). A republic is a shitty compromise of gubernatorial ideas which adopts the worst of both ends of the human government spectrum. You have to min-max shit. Always. The idea of the republic is a failure. Even the Romans knew this shit, so they put in a clause which at least allowed the government to appoint a dictator when shit needed to get done in a precise and timely manner.

Democracy has never existed within the United States especially considering it was founded and run by people who just didn't want to pay British taxes on their huge fucking money holds within the American continent. Monarchy is the best form of government; unfortunately, humans are assholes. I'm glad to see this shitshow rotting from the inside out at last. Onward to a brighter future.

DEUS VULT

I don't have it, sadly. Could you post it again? And anything else that could be useful, if it's not too much of a bother.

NUNEZ SAYS FISA ABUSES ARE PHASE 1
PHASE TWO IS THE ((STATE DEPARTMENT))

Where were you when we meme'd right wing death squads into reality?

I don't have the infograph, but a three point locking system is what your looking for. Just three dead bolts on a door. Top/Mid/Bottom.

As for suggestions on reinforced strike plates, yes this works very effectively. Also correct on the "Steel doors might be justified..", but without the window reinforcement he mentions, it will be a waste of money. The ones that look like normal doors are not cheap either.

I think a good start is the three deadbolts, and reinforced strike plates. Also, the security film and window screens as the other user said. Just added layers. I would also suggest getting a professional locksmith to key up your locks. Most of what is mass produced and sold is a cookie cutter key. More than one person, even in your area, might have one. Yes the locksmith will know your key, but then you have it narrowed down if something happens.

I have nothing to add but wanted to check those numerals

sauce?

It's simpler than that, she's terrible at politics and always has been. She doesn't like the proles, doesn't know (or really care) how to make them like her, is a narcissistic control freak unable to take advice from those who know better, and can't even follow rules / laws since she believes they don't apply to her. Sure she's a ruthless warmongering pyschopath for sale to the highest bidder, but that only gets you so far in DC, where those attributes are common.

Without marrying Bill Clinton, who at his peak was as naturally good at politics as she is bad, she wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Don't worry, it will sink in. Especially as this is said to be about 10% of what's coming, and it's already legally HUGE.

Just a reminder, we don't call 911.

Czeched

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

< we
teeeheeee

Another thing: never surrender. never get captured by the ZOGbots.

I will commit sudoku before capture.

There are generators like quickmeme.com for basic bitch "2 lines of white impact text on image" ones.

Beyond that, the important principles are being based in truth (though fine to exaggerate for effect) assuming you're trying to persuade, using as few words as possible IF ANY, and being immediately comprehensible (a good example of this is smug pepe.) Basically look at leftypol memes with their walls of text, circle-jerking reliance on obscure internal knowledge and lack of humour, then do the opposite.

Pokemon Go was created by the CIA to not only spy on the users but also use their phones to spy in areas that don't have CCTV. Including foreign embassies.

networkworld.com/article/3099092/mobile-wireless/the-cia-nsa-and-pokmon-go.html

globalresearch.ca/pokemon-go-the-cia-totalitarianism-and-the-future-of-surveillance/5538709

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755024652595068929

The big one.

And if you think you can take torture ,remember that (((they))) are going to Chelsea Manning your ass

Kike status: SCARED

GREGG JARETT: I CAN TELL YOU A CONGRESSIONAL SOURCE TELLS ME THAT (((ROD ROSENSTEIN))), IN A MEETING 3 WEEKS AGO, THREATED THE CHAIRMAN, NUNES, AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS THAT HE WAS GOING TO SUBPOENA THEIR TEXTS AND MESSAGES, BECAUSE HE WAS TIRED OF HEARING FROM THE INTEL COMMITTEE.

She's jewish.

Please God

Yes, democracy is a weak sham designed to rot the soul of society also speaking of false flags Super bowl is happening what are the chances by (((coincidence))) a certain tribe might pull a false flag?

"Time to analyze things is over"
This is sedation and treason also calling for violence.Arrest these people!

No more BS of "numbered days" I want them destroyed immediately I want arrests, executions for treason, and a ban on all judeo/communist/marxist parties.

These people need to be beaten, that how you fix them.

This blatant abuse of power should be a mini-scandal all by itself, but the happenings are ramping up so fast it's a footnote only mentioned as an afterthought …

Looking good

Reported for namefagging, sliding, & larping.

>I don't see (((them))) expending vast resources on her anymore.
She'll stick around until she finally kicks the bucket. She's not even close to even being one of the smaller fish but she definitely has dirt on one, otherwise she would already be dead for failing them multiple times.

Other important thing about resources is , Did you see 18 Bilion worth of shit happening from (((them))) yet

NOW THAT IS SOME KIKE FREE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who are not aware - this could constitute treason thusly:
Christopher Steele is a FOREIGN SPY
And then there's the creepy Sir Andrew Wood, who informs it was his "mission" (set forth by whom?) to deliver the "dossier" to John McCain.

Now, at present we do not perceive England as an enemy - but an enemy it may indeed be. Clearly, we have at least John McCain and the DNC and Hillary adhering to England. Are they indeed adhering to an enemy?

TIME WILL FUCKING TELL

get comfy, lads!

Now my conjecture, actually, my firm conviction:
1. There is a (((communist))) multi-cell apparatus operating to undermine this nation
2. They have full control of the CIA
3. They have full control of the FBI
4. They have full control of the NSA
5. They have full control of the DNC

Certainly communist agents:
1. John McCain
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Bill Clinton
4. Barack Obama
5. John Kerry
6. Jim Beam Comey
7. Don Lemon
8. Chris Cuomo
9. (((and many more)))
10. (((including some Republican infiltrators)))

Key phrases:
1. 7th Floor Group
2. Deep State
3. Secret Society

Checked.

incredible

Leftists are talking about "DemExit"
This is what my friend wrote me

How has no one deep faked drumpf into check ems and hitlers

If they execute them, I sure hope it's public hanging. Televised ofc.

They will be streamed at least.

< watching a turd drown

ew!

This is the year, i can feel it

The interesting thing about fighting communists is that inevitably people start to notice the pattern of (((who))) promotes communism in the first place.

This month! Kang nigger hangs in black history month!

Well they certainly have the bots beginning a consensus cracking attempt against the normies.

hun, we're gonna be nuking England by nightfall. it's already nightfall. lights out.

Ah, you've been to the salt mines, I see.

Apologies, no. Julian Assange. I'll go there next, thanks.

Checked

it better be public executions

Niggerball (superbowl™) happening to memory hole memo?

They're legitimately terrified at this point.

It won't do any good. This debacle has long legs.

PRAISE KEK

WTF?! I love MSNBC now?

"M-my leg is shaking. Here's what's going on here: I don't want to talk about a memo. We've got a dozen instances of clearly the Roooosyaaaahns colluding this election (sic), with top Trump officials, two have already been convicted*. We have a guy - a president - who clearly is owned by pyoootain. We have an investigation going. Okay, that's good news*. We basically now have a press release**** that's been put out"

Screw it. I'm not typing any more of his kiking lel

* Not of collusion. One lied, or, more probable, just forgot some details he was grileld on. The other just failed to file paperwork the Podestas also didn't file. However, the Podestas are involved in the kike rape ring, and therefore are (((immune))) to (((law))) enforcement.

** (((citation needed)))
*** If you hate America, and want to kill all whites, being a kike.
**** It comes stamped "HAD TO BE FUCKING DECLASSIFIED IT WAS SO FUCKING TRUE"

Nice. Seemingly not far off the truth user.

I hope not they might do an Olympics NK false flag since Soros said something about President Trump causing a nuclear war as well.

lel

They'll probably hold off on that one until the Kenyan Nigger's indictment is announced.

Soon pic related.

iirc /k/ found this blueprint in some how to make an impenetrable drug bunker.

Paul Ryan is "collud[ing]" with Trump.

wew

Does that cunt know the difference between the CIA and FBI?

Underrated. This shit is going to be momentous. Should lead to a new, better course for American History. I pray that God grants us mercy as a nation and blows this thing wide open. In Jesus' name amen.

Haha that is wonderful symbolism. God plainly has a sense of humor. Thanks user.

CHEGGED.

They're saying it's 10-15%. gon git gooood. Why is Nunes allegedly saying the next memo is about the State Department? There are no leaks linking the State Department to the FISA warrant, or the dossier, that I am aware of.

lel

See, that's what I thought, but then someone mentioned that whole selling uranium to Russia thing. Selling the makings for a dirty bomb that could be used on US soil sounds like a very plausible charge.

Uranium1 would be my guess?

wew epic bread. Haven't seen so many dubs in a long long wile.
Day of the Rope when?

What possesses someone to go on TV and talk like this? What are they trying to accomplish? Someone please tell me not to take it at face value.

You're witnessing a kike meltdown. Holy fuck is it confusing. Like a whale exploding.

Underrated link. That's good to see user thanks.

were all gonna die

kikes:

Are they actually allowed to go on national TV and tell people to start a revolution to overthrow the government without getting lynched for treason?

What is he referring to regarding people convicted in the Russia 'investigation'?

Don't worry Mr Shekelstein, this chamber has no gas, none at all

Definitely fall under the subversion laws. No idea how they are allowed to do that.

Knowing how to make a successful meme is not about knowing a list of requirements. It's mostly about intuition. You know it when you see it. And that intuition can only be acquired by being a part of chan culture for years.

Nah mate this is just the Russians fucking up a very simple task.
While far from being niggers, ruskies are not reliable workers.

Sawn in half.

But you see, that's because the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, and the CIA are controlled by the kikes, through their intermediary, the communist conspiracy.

High treason is an attack against the constitutional order. Treason is an act of treachery in war.

what did she mean by this?

As I said, God has an obvious sense of humor heh.

It really has gone beyond toleration. What the fuck is happening here? Are we really going to watch a bunch of normalfags assemble and protest? And then what, a Euro Maidan style shoot em up where mysterious snipers just start blasting everybody?

This seems to be the Soros MO, they did it in Egypt too.

Afraid of a few rednecks Chaim?

This, it's at or past a boiling point. People I know are saying "oh he has to win over the normies" "Can't just drop every thing, it will repel the normies, it'll start a civil war."

Even though we've been at war for over 70 fucking god damn fucking years and all this keeps building up and up. I really want Trump to disclose the JQ to the fucking normies, fucking any thing but all this beating around the bush is so god damn fucking pointless. We should have been deporting people day fucking one, hanging pedos day fucking one.

FUCK THE NORMIES

Well a lot of it is the media and by extension CIA and foreign interests, they're the ones whipping the normies up and selectively amplifying tension points.

Treason and sedition and plain old espionage. Remember what started this, the ramblings of a British spy. Britain is involved in an attempt to destroy our country, again. Should have let the Nazis take all of Europe I guess, well live and learn.

This user gets it. We're at levels of control which the East Germans could only have theorized, maybe not even.

It's really distrurbing and using TOR is a decent way to avoid their gaze to some degree. Of course, at some level, it's probably compromised, but at least it protects you somewhat against civilian spying operations who can't access the surveillance data like I guess even kids can now.

Calm user. ICE have been busy and the DOJ legitimately has been cracking down on human trafficking.

Try not using it, and counting the 'newfriends' who appear in your life to scope you out. Interesting experience.

With the high-speed signals analysis available to global-scale opponents, you have to assume that you have no real ability to mask location by a simple TOR + shitposting from mom's basement arrangement. TOR + VPN helps somewhat if the provider isn't either compromised or outright complicit with them. There are other, more sophisticated techniques ofc.
eff.org/pages/tor-and-https

< filename
reported :)

you liked that did you? me and my fast lightning mind figured it out all by ourselves.

Well it's hopeless against a state level adversary, but probably helps against Zukked out Cyber Phrenology. They're even more dangerous I think, they have actual antifa types running these programs to identify and target problem people.

What the kike fucker is that? "data location" watt? That's retarded.

Gas yourself for retardedness.

We have long these trees grown, and these fires of hatred stoked.

The image is made for normalfags, and normalfags use cellphones and tablets with GPS chips inside them that they refuse to turn off. On the (((Modern Web))), geolocation from these chips is sent via the HTTP GET request.

Yes. It's certainly a good idea in the base case. Privacy is merely an illusion imo. You make choices in life and reap the results. Just man up and be smart about it is probably my best advice. Certainly this type of landscape is ever changing.

please continue. mind that first step friend.

you really need to see the animation overlay at the eff page to understand the main point, i think.

kek

I haven't seen this gif in a solid decade.

Oh, not only do you not have that opition but it doesn't even matter!

koolkidsklub.tech/~se7en/articles/cellphones.html

CIA shill:

Yes, Tor works, they are shit at dealing with it, but you have to take some measures (an exceptional one is to use a VPN, then keep a stream going at all times through that vpn (example, a torrent file).

The Tor Browser doesn't leak GPS keeek

Wrong. Try again?

We really, REALLY, should have. Think about the demographics of the actual war, it was just a culling of whites, specifically Germans. I get that Britain helped establish this country by being such unbearable kikes that the whites had to flee but the Germans were well in the majority by the World Wars, that's not here nor there. What we do have is kikes though.

That is true and one of the main reasons I am not foaming at the mouth rabid over all this shit, I've been through thick and thin and have had some contact with these guys because of it. I just want to see some tangible results honestly. So I do what I can, make dank memes for us and force the JQ onto normies where ever possible.>>11224276

Why would you go train if you're about to die from starvation?

Not Imperva Inc/ Incapsula

so i can bash the fash

spoiler degeneracy when your on Holla Forums user.

Not even 15% of whats in store.

Spoiler that shit, I started dryheaving.

women in the outdoors was a mistake

It is spoilered. user, I think the image might have blinded you.

Democrats are going to hang yall. By the numbers alone

John (((Kohn))) is going to get some? I hope so.

Realizing that the "terrifying" Rothschilds are actually THIS fucking stupid was not only the best redpill I've taken in months but also an endless source of smug.
We are gonna win this because our enemies are a bunch of fucking idiots hahahahahah

You white supremacists and neo-nazis and frog meme idiots are all bent toward asymptoticly infinite greatness. How would you like a position on my 2020 reelection campaign fellas? Very high energy.

It's strange that we haven't heard more rhetoric about treason. You'd think that more right-leaning talking heads would mention the fact that these crazies are literally trying to overtake the presidency. I guess they're all bought and owned.

I too, wonder this. It's like our whole country doesnt understand consiquences. Sheep the lot of them.

The only reason this is even a public discourse is that, for once, (((they))) failed. The few sane talking heads have been and will continue to use the word especially as the evidence mounts.

We're literally in uncharted territory here lads.

Nothing's going to happen.

No I just genuinely believe nothing will happen. Call me a black piller, a cynic, a buzzkill.

What a beautiful birthday present for me. Now, if we can get bammy executed my wedding night, I'll be ecstatic.

These kinds of media scumbags can be like lawyers. Telling people to take the streets can mean peaceful protesting as well as violent revolution. It's obvious that he was urging the people to do the latter and revolt, but since he didn't directly tell the people to revolt he won't get in legal trouble.

It's similar to how you can't directly tell somebody to kill a politician without getting in legal trouble, but you can say "I hope that politician is assassinated" to plant the idea in their head. Wordplay.

Gratz bro. You must post pics if it happens.

That's a nice touch. Makes sense because he's White and calling for dotr

The FCC stipulates a precise legal definition. Research 'Call to Action'.

In this nigger's case regardless nothing would be done. It's still too early yet. Heh, let him try that shit in about 5 years time though.

go ahead and try you retard

ANSWER ME THIS NOW

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL NOT IN JAIL

IT IS ALMOST 24H LATER AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR TO THEM

DO NOT PLAY THE PATIENCE CARD HERE
THIS THING SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY BE TREATED

THE FUCK IS TAKING SO LONG

AS IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO BUY TIME SO THE MEDIA CAN BRAINWASH THE MAJORITY

WHY IS SO MUCH GONE INTO THE FIELD
WHY ARE THEY GIVING THEM TIME TO SPIN A NARRATIVE

WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING

I don't think you understand how our legal process works yet user. Especially in regards to government officials. Good, bad or indifferent Donald Trump is obviously smarter than you or me. Give him time, he'll do the right thing.

i understand what you mean but also i understand how information wars are working and time is something that only gives the propaganda machne fuel. Each second is gold, you can't even imagin how important this is. There need to be at least a clear road of what will happened next insteed we get a room full of nothing and the deep state is playing meanwhile their cards with their coluding friends in media and other social platforms. I get what you say but also, this doesn't make it any better.

Checked for Mighty Kek!

Sometimes, you want to see how everyone reacts to what just happened before executing your next move.

MAGA

But we do not know the next move and how reliable it is. On top of this, the wall build by the deep state with propaganda and shills right now might block it again. Depending on how much time is given.
I hope but if i only hope, nothing might happened.

MSNBC is a cable channel. Not FCC's jurisdiction.

Do these digits confirm that they will be roped or that rope is the punishment for treason?

That shit's popularity was bout as organic as a tofu burger.

H E A D S W I L L R O L L
E
A
D
S

W
I
L
L

R
O
L
L

On the contrary…

Thanks for sticking this real news. Very great news. I hate going on the front page to see all the cucked so-called "news" headlines on the front page being spread by all those kikes. You anons who post news here should be spreading this news to other news boards like /n/ and /newsplus/

Fucking spread this! Make it go viral on the front page!

DRAIN THE SWAMP

You've posted here 28 times. Can you deny that you're here to affect public opinion?

T-T-TRIPLE CHECKED
In spite of their inbreeding they are not as stupid as we would hope for, just way too overconfident and spoiled soft ever since they were given the whole world in a plate. See self-parenthesizing kikes in twitter.

The Elders must be spinning in their ashtrays.

checked

Who got these babies btw?

so, how accurate is this? Is shit finally gonna go down? Are the dems and the alphabet soup gonna get fucked in the ass?

That quote is from an actual email?

Yes, newfag.

wot the fok m80, we're getting meme levels that shouldn't even be possible

Finally - some fucking balls.

I'd settle for private with live streams.

>On the (((Modern Web))), geolocation from these chips is sent via the HTTP GET request.

Sent via http POSTs. Runs all the time

t.codefag

lol. do you really think Holla Forums represents 'public opinion'? lurk for two years before ever posting here again. -1 demerit for amateurish ineptitude.

Hmm. Fair point, but I'm sure the legal precedent is widespread here in Burgerland concerning corporate media outlet. Heh, even personal calls to action can bear consequences for the individual and I imagine any legalfags here could dredge up countless modern examples for you.

The best first post ever.

Release the Nimble Navigators

Checked!!
KEK will blow up the deep state.

Hmm. I don't want to sound dismissive, and I certainly understand how urgency can play a pivotal role in certain contexts – battlefield tactics, for example – but honestly I'm far from convinced this is such a case. The (((MSM))) has shown an incredible amount of ineptitude and inability, and their hubris has only compounded their problems. Remember Trump is a genius, probably the greatest shitposter of our time, an incredibly successful businessman, and ofc, now President of the United States. The man is no slouch. If anyone understands strategic timing I imagine it's him.

Be patient.

This is a girl, right?

NO FUCKING WAY

Its a cartoon.

Just here to show my appreciation to what is the ULTIMATE kike free first post

Not exactly what you're looking for, but it may help.

Let me rephrase:

This cartoon character is implied to be a female, as in, with approximations of human female reproductive organs, right?

If so what cartoon is it.

Also protects for getting charge sfor anything if you do anything "illegal" since to prosecute that have to expose themselves in the process. They let thousands of pedos go unchsrged because of it last year. It's a pretty safe browser unless you are a high official, but what is safe for them anyways

new friends? example, please.

MORE MEMOS COMING

(checked!)

It's like removing an inoperable brain tumor.

Former Mueller deputy Phil Mud on Trump: 'Government is going to kill this guy

>thehill. com/homenews/media/346171-former-mueller-deputy-on-trump-government-is-going-to-kill-this-guy

>archive. fo/jsfSs

Sedition.

All he has to do, is know someone that is materially proven to be, that's the beauty of conspiracy statutes.

That Hue City Pepe is super rare, fuck

Ham radio. Get a cheap one.

Hans, get the woodchipper

Need to watch The Lives of Others again

Off-topic, but you seem to be an user who knows things..what's the current status of Assanges dump that never made it to the light of day?

the first post is the best post and i must check it

10/10 OC

The fire rises, brother.

OY!

Arise, arise, Armies of Holla Forums!
Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to ruin and the world's end!

CHECKED

DO IT FAGGOT

Honestly it sounded like she was talking about Holla Forums for a second.

wow gop is really projecting! anything to distract from teh "witch hunt" that's already roped in a few of their ilk. trump is shitting bricks.
the funny thing is, if it all blows up in their face and trump is gone, those same gop will be breathing a sigh of relief as they get what they really want.

uh, sounds like you're totally confusing the president of the united states with the constitution. nobody owes any allegiance to the president. that's why the checks are in place, to make sure country comes first, no matter how shitty a president you have.

It's Asanagi.
Search for the Kancolle one with the two flat chested ones on the cover

That's it, thanks.

Checked
and
NOTED

If you are snipping from inside a building set up a position a few steps away from the window and into the shadows.
It limits your firing field but keeps you completely hidden, even the muzzle flashes. Set up multiple such positions and shift between them after each shot to give the illusion of multiple shooters
The German paratroops did this at Monte Cassino to great effect.

t-thanks..

CHECKED!

Others have been saying this. It's the end of the regime. The memo did it. The memo was game over for the Democrats. I remember how Qaddafi told people do to that, go out into the streets and protest. They didn't. Likewise Saddam. "Take to the streets" means THEY'RE FUCKED.

A tactic also used by the CIA, when they killed all those white people, who were at a Country & Western concert in Las Vegas.

Kek

yes
it is very effective

are you fucking for real you stupid nigger?

(checked)
One can only hope to one day shitpost as hard the President.

You’re a goddamn retard if you think anything is happening to them. Holy fucking christ, what do you think this is, the 1800s? The rule of law doesn’t exist.

After capitulating and signing the treaty saying the burgers won the brit admiral went up to washington and said "you think you won? we will lay the seeds for your destruction and your people will die a slow death with a whimper and America will belong to the crown again" Immediately after that britain started throwing commie agitators onto the immigrant ships.

Nothing new under the sun.

Even if the UK aren't enemies they're still a foreign power. I mean alliances are fine but your nation comes first.

I'll have you know, goyim, that there is no chance of us CHOSEN being defeated! What do you think this is the fuckin 1800's?!? Its time to get real, goy-o, WE won! Us CHOSEN are so much smarter than the lowly goyim! The rule of law? Pfft I AM THE LAW! JUDGE DREIDEL!

Is the final downfall of the kikes going to be so rife with such cringey theatrics?

why do you have a friend that takes THIS as the time to drop the dem party for a THIRD PARTY, seriously? A man can be defined by the company he keeps, and the company you keep seems to be faggots

Reported. Fucking kill yourself.

Treason in the US refers to one thing and one thing alone–aid and comfort to the enemy. Whether the courts have ever ruled that “the enemy” refers to ANY non-US entity (meaning any other nation whether actively at war or not) isn’t something I’ve confirmed yet.
It’d be great if we could get digging on that–you know, like we used to do as a board–and thus be able to sow the seeds of “execution for treason” as our message to normalfags.

lmao good lord what a dumb cunt

it means these literal fucking morons don't understand the definition of the words they hear in their daily briefings before the show goes to air where there jew producers tell them what to talk about

SHADILAY!

I wish the bear would have charged Timothy Treadwell'ed her.

Shadilay, I love this picture. Kek is a modern reincarnation of Wotan, a hereditary egregore that blesses and unifies our brethren in times of need. The heredity of semiotic sensitivity allows us to communicate as if we were playing a telephone game through a communication channel forged through our ancestors. Crazy stuff but very real and explainable through heredity/genetics and information theory.

It is beautiful and unstoppable. No matter how much they hate the white race and try to shut it down, they cannot stop nature and the supernatural force of our Volk. Wotan protects us and will never let us down. When backed against a wall we become Amalek, the greatest fear of the scheming (((jew))).

The plan is midterms. Use DACA to make dems selfdestruct, get the FISA abuses out there. Delay firing of Rosenstein and Mueller, because that would get dems to polls by pure hysteria alone. After the elections last holdouts will be purged.

/k/'d up, but still not enough.

Oh shit, check it. Is one of the things hanging or death by firing squad?

Is kek telling US to deal with the treasonous traitors??? I mean the government wasn't blessed with those dubs so the message is for us.

Inb4 FBI…not like our country wasn't founded on shooting our own unjust government or anything.

this

Just remember most of the people on the list have hiv/aids.

It's happening in Ukraine. Right after the Maidan Lenin statues all over the country got removed.

What a time. Meme Magic is real. We Fort Bragg now.

It's more intelligent to charge him anyway. Then, when his (((lawyer))) pulls out that he wasn't a US citizen, he gets indefinitely detained and gives up dirt on the Rothschilds, who get open war immediately. Americans are Dreamers, too.

DAY OF THE ROPE

Obama himself was on video as the president saying that no one could hack the election back when he was the president.

His speeches will always be top-tier.

That's okay. The best possible outcome would be Vlad the Impaler-tier punishments for these treacherous cowardly fucks that prefer to harm the weakest and most defenseless. It had better happen, or else it will get "outsourced," for those of you who know how state-level violence here already works. I guess it's too bad these faggots already set the precedents for massacring people without a trial at Nuremberg and the precedent for killing people the US regime doesn't like with "terrorism."

It's almost like our enemies are short-sighted and insane or something.

Your tactical knowledge is the most important thing, although good gear helps and fitness helps (it's making your body a better piece of gear, basically). You all need to find a combat arms veteran and get taught to kill.

You don't know how to kill just because you learned how to shoot, got some dojo or other "fight" time, worked out, or read up on it. Those things are great addons, but you must learn actual combat.

And yes, I fully believe they will do something stupid.

kek

seems more efficient than bleachbit

(CHECKED)
PRAISE KEK

join us discordapp/invite/3Uxdgn

What would happen if six gorillon Jews were introduced to this holobaconator2018?

They are back. We will see the perfect system in our lifetimes.

You’re a fag who has no idea what a republic or a democracy is.

Well, he's one lucky fellow to get all his points right.

checked this and all this fukken thread

hahahah!

Military strongman, Ie Prussian Kaiser or a dictator like Hitler (a veteran) is needed.
I'm tired of this impotent, weak, degenerate, corrup,feminine government. Oh my god we could hurt someone's feelings, they are just misunderstood, etc.
Public executions for traitors, criminals, shitskin invaders (rapfugees), blacks, jews,communists, etc.
Use the army against California crush the enemy into powder!

See, he didn’t, though.

He didn't kill jews in mass but he did deport them and remove them from German institutions.
The west is more rotten than Germany was in the 20's and early 30's ( look around) the re-alinement will require blood.

africa or israel?
I believe his mother was a jew.

True but that doesn't mean you have to ruin a perfectly manitained lawn.

Aesthetics must not suffer unneccesarily.

How about hanging them from overpasses and bridges like narcos do in Mexico as a compromise?

DAY OF THE ROPE

Seriously though, that is by far the probably the most articulate and to the point memes that has been created yet. It's like "hey hey shh not yet yes I know we are going to have our revenge but shhh not yet we've been working on this for far to long to blow our cover now"

fuck i literally almost choked to death.

just make sure to remind the shills that at this point there is absolutely zero plausible deniability.. from this point forth all shills are WELL AWARE of what they are doing and to continue what they are doing is to ensure that the final boss of the internet dox them and they will be punished for their crimes.

There’s no evidence of that.

With extreme prejudice.

EY FAM

SOME PERSPECTIVE FOR YA

It was mere weeks ago that these fuckers were trying to distract with 'aylmao disclosure' onigger, podesta, the cia… have all since completely forgotten about that plan.

Good lord that was disgusting to watch.