Nunes memo released

Merry Christmas, Holla Forums

Continuing first thread
8ch.net/pol/res/11220692.html

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Mirror: scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/
youtube.com/watch?v=ty2SQM3xlZs
****youtu.be/Wya7hKPw7m4
my.mixtape.moe/vkcbgk.pdf
swalwell.house.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Swalwell
archive.is/7mZNO
aol.com/article/news/2018/01/25/super-bowl-stokes-hopes-concerns-of-minneapolis-somali-community/23343549/
thorntontomasetti.com/projects/minnesota_multipurpose_stadium/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_surrounding_G4S
youtube.com/watch?v=qDyaspdzhXI
thehill.com/policy/national-security/372088-wray-tells-fbi-talk-is-cheap-after-memo-release
archive.fo/B6YpK

theintercept.com/2018/02/02/nunes-memo-fisa-trump-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=PH3_-TdoNkQ
nydailynews.com/new-york/religious-circumcision-ritual-leaves-2-brooklyn-infants-herpes-article-1.1308205
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/225244643837751296?lang=en
redpilledworld.blogspot.com/2017/08/in-president-trump-we-finally-have.html
archive.fo/Jii1E
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/democratic-rebuttal-calls-nunes-memo-deliberately-misleading-n844426
archive.is/52T0J
nationalreview.com/article/456093/jerrold-nadler-memo-rebuttal-weak-unpersuasive
archive.is/AR5Ou
hooktube.
archive.fo/24a5s
web.archive.org/web/20180205050804/https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/04/exceptional-work-by-sharyl-attkisson-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the TL;DR version?

King nigger confirmed for last ever black president, just in time for black history month,

This could use a roadmap, to better make sense of all the happenings and names, and how they are related to each other.

Ultimately, it's just the tip of the iceberg. Better leave alotta empty space on that map for new names that are gonna continue to roll in.

Comey caved, Muh Russia is a fraud.

Summary:

1) Hillary & DNC paid Chrisopher Steele $160,000 for the "dossier" as opposition research by paying Fusion GPS through the legal firm Perkins Coie.

2) FBI/DOJ knew the "dossier" was fake, and knew it's origins as paid opposition research funded by Hillary & the DNC. Steele was previously terminated as an informant for the FBI previously for being unreliable and for leaking information to news outlets, a big no-no.

3) FBI used the fake politically funded "dossier" anyway to obtain FISA warrants as well as 90 re-authorization's. Comey, McCabe, Rosenstien, Yates, all signed off on the applications on behalf of the DOJ. It was not disclosed to the FISA court that the information was fake or that Clinton/DNC funded the opposition research.

4) Steele admitted to Deputy Attorney General Ohr, that he "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being President."

5) During the same time Ohr's wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in getting opposition research on Trump. Ohr's relationship and knowledge of Steele was purposefully concealed from the FISA court.

6) The FISA warrant was used to target Carter Page. Page's relationship with Trump Campaign Advisor George Papadopulos was used to extend the investigation into him. As such an FBI Counterintelligence investigation was launched by FBI agent Peter Strzok. Text messages with his mistress FBI attorney Lisa Page demonstrated a clear bias against Trump in favor of Clinton. Text messages also reference a meeting with Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe to discuss an "insurance policy" against President Trump's election.

7) Deputy Director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have ben sough from the FISA court without the Steele Dossier information. (known to be fake).

Is it the happening everyone has been waiting for? Are purges going be begin?

There alot more to come.

It's literally nothing. Normies will not care. Nothing will come of this. It will be memory holed. No one will be arrested.

call me a kike shill all you want. You know I'm right. These people are untouchable.

Its probably not the habbenin
But it damn well is a turning point

At this point, this is where the Jews stop talking & arguing, its beginning quiet time now

Its also time to start worrying, and bunkering up in every way

Isn’t that everything they have accused Trump of doing? The amount of projection is hilarious

Everything they call you (thats bad) is everything they are

The only pill left is the violence left. Jerk yourself off off this sideshow shit. That's what they want. They want you to be bogged down in this useless theater bullshit. They want you to believe that people are going to get arrested.

Just like the Weinstein ordeal.

Holla Forums was right again

Trumps Memo? FISA Memo? Nunes memo?

How many names does this Memo have?

We're mostly just here for some actual shit that "could" happen
Sometimes the Jew likes to fuck each other over harder than they usually do
Theres more sides of (((them))) than we can count, and they hate themselves as much as we hate them

One day, men like him will be signing off on all communications with "Hail Victory." Once this happens, we have won.

What a time be alive lads.

The one thing that should have come out for the normies to see was the underground pedophile network among Jews. That is their Achilles heel and main blackmail tactic. None of this other shit matters. People are used to corruption, what they don't realize is that they're dealing with monsters who are sacrificing children and drinking their blood. That is how you get normies angry. They could care less about all of this alphabet agency corruption bullshit.

One thing at a time. Trump is softening up the normies.

Its hard getting the normals to listen; at least some still have a semblance of morals left
The way I got my parents to learn about (((them))) was by telling them about the sacrifice, rape, satanist, etc

We'll see. He looks like a pacifier, quelling white anger with fake victories and false promises.

You look like a nigger who got a shill job through affirmative action. Happy nigger month blackpill nigger! Filtered.

He will never fall for that kike plant Spencer you tard.

I see it as he is part of one side (right) thats against the other side (left)
Over the years the Jews have split into many cells, such as the mudslimes
And as such, they have many differing ideals of how to control the populous
The (((right side))) is still bad, but its a lesser of two evils

What we have to worry about is the really high groups that control both right & left
At that point we might as well leave it to God

Very organic grassroots response happening in response to this. I've seen dozens of these posted within a minute of each other, notice profile pic/name similarity too.

Nice summary

They aren't even trying at this point

maybe God is leaving it to us

Pure coincidence :^)

It's for the Lefties who were holding out for that last bit of hope. It's redpilling them.

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

No one is untouchable, and that includes your masters.

shills on twitter aren't even surprising but god they are blatantly obvious now

Why all those bots are made to impersonate young women? Those women are the ones kikes kidnap to work as sex slaves at their brothels in Tel-Aviv?

Women have more "credibility" than men.
Who would a normalfag rather believe, a neckbeard or a cosmopolitan girl?

If you give an ounce of credibility to the political opinions of a woman you should relinquish your balls

they thought it was russia, but it was actually us

Thanks user.
This is a really good breakdown that helped me understand the situation more clearly.

Don't know if true but:

twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/959552243216404480

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/02/inside-the-hpsci-memo-a-key-distinction-being-conflated-title-i-vs-title-vii/

Why would that slimy kike delete his tweets? As if people don’t have them capped.

Just makes him seem even shadier.

Because libtards don't like fucking white males. Colored are subconsciously less trustworthy while white girls are smart and beta males feel connected when they like and share girl posts

Sounds like a bad drunk text that got yanked by someones mom.

Reminder of where this all started.

The only ones who can tackle this are human. Only man can reckon with these forces. We've been empowered by our psychic gestalt and have the backing of old ones, but it is up to us to stay the course and bring light to the darkness.

kek thinking social media would help them control and surveille the world it is now devouring them.
They are losing tremendously in the court of public opinion. They will lose it all in the court of law.

hey FBI if someone pays you 160 thousand will you spy on them and dig up dirt on them.

You know, even though he's a faggot halfling, I hope this glorious bastard is still well and hasn't shot himself in the back of the head 13 times.
It's inspirational, I wish I could have done even half as much as he's done. A man writing a satire piece to bamboozle news media for the lulz may have been a major catalyst that could result in saving the world.
Fucking amazing.

i have 10$ will they tell what my old myspace password was.

Its so funny… i always wanted to go to russia… but it seems i just been working for them all along

.. thinking of it i would also like to know mine… kickstarter app when

the going rate is 160000.

We Russians nao

This. My instructor stopped class to tell us about the memo and FBI corruption. Was great.
I got to flex a "traitors should hang" angle and no one could say shit back. The room was crushed with the realization that the "Russian Collusion" was bullshit and the FBI acted treasonous.

Anyone who wants to know the full back story on the dossier and Steele can read this to catch up

muh booooooooooooooks

Noticed how the shills are all quiet right now? Not much happening right now except on mainstream media. Fugg even MadMaxine and her like are radio silent on social media. Hell on cnnin even Wolf Shisksa shut down an interview and refused to discuss politics. Are (((They))) sacred fam?

Yeah this is huge.

A bomb by any other name makes just as big a boom.

mediaite.com/tv/rick-wilson-scoffs-at-memo-hype-people-laughing-at-devin-nunes-like-hes-tommy-wiseau/

^^^
Rick Wilson thinks its nothing

BUT…

DOTR now?

i don't have 160 thousand.

I can't believe this shit.

Fucking semites.

Kek is in this thread, and all is well in the world.

just tried - kickstarter doesn't allow charity projects

may appeals can be made another way

They are concentrated on 4chins

Yet another example of the left having no concept of humor and failing to create any memes of substance–dumbshit like this wouldn't even have flown in 2007. Polite sage for double-posting.

Posting in a historical bread.

anons in last thread posted some summaries, I put those into image format for spread on social media. It's a good idea to also upload them to kek.gg or imgur, and post the direct link along with the images in case their phone/tablet/potato is having trouble viewing the images large enough to read.
nice job, whoever wrote these

The shills are silent save for weakly insisting "i-it's nothing…" because there's really no other narrative they can go with

Do what you love, user, and you'll never work a day in your life.

Hence, it shall be known as the ButterFrei effect.

Can't wait to see what the rest of this year brings

We do it for free.

MEMETIC BUTTERFLY WARFARE

If you're too stupid to read 3 and a half pages you're too stupid to understand the tldr

Yet it won't be a note about myths of an era and people. Not anymore.

Heiled

(checked)
I feel sorry for future historians.
The future will have to reconcile with the fact that we had no plans, we shitposted because it was the only relief from the endless joke of what reality had become. Life became a surreal joke where nothing made sense, so we grew a surreal humor.
So we shitposted, and we got good at it. We got so good that reality, joke that it was, ran with our shitposts and played them straight, and people believed it. This made it more funny, so we continued to play the game until the existing power structures fell apart and a new era of order and natural law began.
Finally, the world made sense again and the new era will have to try to understand how their grandfathers, childless single men addicted to foreign cartoons, could flip the world so wildly into it's opposite.
There's no leader here. No face. No plan. Just a group of disfranchised men who wanted to talk about their different hobbies away from the strange world around them. They were nothing. There's no Napoleon Bonaparte in our revolution.
We are meaningless average people with only one defining feature: A worldview based on natural order that opened our eyes to the joke.
And we laughed.

(heild)

I WISH A NIGGER WOULD

THESE "PEOPLE" DESERVE THE ROPE

Truth. I have been trying to find like minded fam in my area for a long while. White networking is non-existent because whites are defamed into thinking we can't or shouldn't group because of irreparable damage to our professional/personal lives.The only racism that es alive in our country is against whites in this modern time. Fighting the machine and existing within said same machine are two different paradigms. I've been ready, waiting, but our day never comes. I fear death will take me before it does.
I Pray KeK Makes It Otherwise

hownew.ru

Maybe they hear you comin, na mean fam? I avoid niggers to when I can, fam. Right fam?

(((Rosenstein))) has to be FIRED.

Damn right you communist faggot.

>(((Rosenstein))) has to be FIRED.
In an oven.

Feels good man.

Fired…..from a canon into a preheated oven

nicely done. Made into image for spreading

We should call the gassing: Manifest Irony

I'm a shill and a nig because what was said is truth. Find a rope. We can't find people here. There is just little shitz like you criticizing real people that have been there and done that son. I have nothing to prove to you. I've eaten smaller vermin than you out of hunger in battle. Killing mudslime works up an appetite. Shill more and find a rope. This is exactly what is wrong with us actually making something bigger than a bunch of interweb pussies complaining about life against the muh evil shit. GTFO go back to reddit.

You're replying to a semi-automated shill post. It is most likely an attempt by communists or jews to collect your personal information and identify you as a target. Ignore it.

Noted

amen.
your description reminds me a lot of the comedian

I don't know if there's already a thread on this or not, but these bots could be related to the same botnets that companies like Devumi use. These companies sell bots to people who want to artificially inflate their social media presence; it's definitely another tool that (((they've))) been using to prop-up false narratives.

Best get ready for another false flag lads

fuck off

Yeah, no, may want someone to help you create a better image/infograph for spreading. That visual cancer won't do it.

WERE WE THE ILLUMINATI THE ENTIRE TIME?

Ok, fam, I hear ya fam, whatever you say fam. Na mean fam? Nigger.

I cant fucking believe this year, best time to be alive gents! But the battle is far from done and dusted, we have to spread this shit as far and as wide as possible, we need to now start tying it all together,
project veritas work on
Trumps claims to being bugged is also worth digging back up for proof.
Also bring up every news story you can find from now to a year ago, and meme the fuck out of this shit.
Along the lines of “if the dems are willing to pay someone for a fake dossier and lie to the courts to have their way, and to use the media to legitimise their efforts, what about all these news stories that are now delegitimised?”
Yes, we knew, do not let the excitement escape you, knowing is only half the battle, its proving your knowledge that counts. This is, unadulterated, pure fucking proof that we are right. From this simple crack in the foundations of the lie that has been purportedly spun time and time again since Obongo Jones, we can now fling fire and fury back!
BITE YOUR TONGUES NO LONGER
THIS IS THE YEAR WE TAKE THEM DOWN
IF THEY PULL ANYTHING, THEY ONLY HARM THEMSELVES
Any false flag from here on out is not only expected so they better be fine tuning that shit. The stocks will bounce too is my prediction, Trump is too fucking genius to let this affect anything.
Happy days gents, happy motherfucking days

filtered kike

i'm a little upset

it makes them look really retarded

Hey, kids, you CAN change the world!

The nigger still doesn't get it. Perhaps if he found his "fam." What could they be up to? Pretending they are European natives? Maybe they have a rape happening. He should go find his fam or a rope. Whichever it easier.

Im just checkin those digits.

Look at all those bots. Must be Russians again.

only things that could make this year even better would be dotr or süd/pol going active.

How is it our shitposts are so powerful?

I'll never understand people who have a problem with it's and its same with their and they're.
Anyone who lives in the us and makes those mistakes should annex themselves.

Furthermore, this makes us look stupid and pic related will come by the dozens and simply disregard us

and what said

Hang him. Hang them all. Crucify them for maximum effect. Jews hate crosses.

IF YOU'RE AN user YOU SHOULD BE LAUGHING

the faggots need to come out and play.

not yet, but we'll be better

Doesn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know, but it certainly strengthens my trust in 8/pol/acks.
Won’t be a good redpill tool tho, they’ll just dismiss it as republican nonsense

Anons, the memo is fuel for us to burn the kike media to the ground. Today is the day to use it to sow complete mistrust in the media and unshackle the normies from kike media mind control. Call them out on their shit and they will shrivel up.

he is so fucking nervous, day of the fucking rope

They are already burning. youtube.com/watch?v=ty2SQM3xlZs
Go to 41:10 they sre shutting it down.

Well, lets make it happen, this is proof of treason in all our eyes. Lets convince the normfags of it. Since the election we have time and time again proved things, that we had no idea that would relate to this moment, we just have to not lose momentum and keep digging. It would be a glorious day to see a video like what happened to Saddam, happen to clinton, some shady fucking vid filmed by dirty browns of that witch cunt swinging lifelessly. That would be, so very delicious.

WE WERE CALLING OBONGO'S PRESIDENCY A BANANA REPUBLIC FOR YEARS

I can see it in my minds eye and it is glorious

Fuck off blackpill yid boy. You cannot dissuade us from our mission. You lost, shes going to be swinging by sundown.

ESOTERIC AS FUCK!

Thanks for posting this, user.

Fuck off back to half.

Wow, plus that trifecta blood blue full moon eclipse. Somebody pinch me … how did we get here? I think we better start errecting statues to kek, and wearing pepe masks in honour of these glorious unforseen forces that have goose stepped us to these days of never ending wins.

Just rolling for the 9’s

Not granted that way.

But roger stone's been saying this for months. So the proof must've been floating around for a while.

He has to go back to >>>>theamazon

Don't let your memes be dreams, user.

haven't been there since 2014 fag

nice subtle blackpill you did back there, now kill yourselves kikes

(checked)

We just need to shitpost a little harder Jim.

checked.

The Washington Post has weighed in. Did you know that Republicans and Democrats are equally to blame, goyim?

Comments are pretty based, tbh. I don't think this is going to work for them.

Gowdy said it like it is, already: nothing is going to happen over this. Trump's style is to talk, boast and flex but ultimately do nothing.

All the while, the media keep writing the only narrative that is going to be put in history books: that Russia fixed the Trump election. Don't cry when you realize that releasing the memo was everything he had planned, believing it would scare off the enemy. Just like germans too afraid to speak out against Merkel, but raging nazis on the web, americans too talk big but have too much to lose.

checked
Unleash the Holla Forumstards on the MSM.

Anderson Cooper is deebly goncerned.

Let my text grace the eyes of those who are true of heart, spirit, and soul.
Every meme will come true.

Look at the original filename.

Also note the verbal jew-do in the story they're referencing: They're claiming that the #releasethememo folks were hoping that the memo would discredit the Mueller investigation rather than the truth that the memo exposed the Obama DOJ and FBI abusing the FISA process to undermine trump in the first place.

Checked.

I have such mixed feelings on Trump when it comes to the Epstein deal.

I have sat here for a few years, and listened to nonstop shit talk. Hell, I have completely contributed to it. My question. How do we friggin coalesce? I literally, maybe because of my area, can't find real like minded men that are similar to me. I find it amusing almost how all talk of the dotr etc. Problem is everyone is scared shirless of being exposed. I won't dox myself, but I am legit, a warrior, and a trained former zog warrior that woke a long while ago. I just cant find brothers anymore. How is this possible? Why can't white people group or befriend? How are there no gatherings in this board are real? Banz me if you want, but this is a legit question. Real is real no matter who the mods are? All this RWDS shit, and there is no actual footprint, nothing organized even as a muh survival/hiking group etc. I'm lost in this doldrum. Clarity ffs.

most social media contains mostly incorrect spelling and grammar. Anything else is scary and intimidating

Fuck off.

I've always thought Vlad's method was the best. The Turks are still butthurt about it all these centuries later.

die kike

I've seen that shitty copypasta 100 times, Shill-kun. Reported.

To be honest , what Did you expect
You prepare yourself and your irl friends and hope than other Holla Forumsacks don't take you for the enemy on DOTR

This shit just makes me realized that this is indeed an alphabet controlled image board that literally is full of fluff with very few real people, or people here are fucking pussies that have no idea how to organize all the bs you sit and fantasize about. either way, complete waste of time. Only use this shit is is a few hour jup on mainstream media news ffs

This is how they are gonna spin it.

At least you tried

post better, pls

Let history mark on this day, that the man who is nothing, the man who has nothing to lose, is the most dangerous type of man. Let history mark, that these men can unwittingly bring down hundred year old shadow empires on accident.

lmao reported on jewtube for misleading

your impotent shilling only makes us stronger, you stupid kikel.

That is a lonely and vulnerable place to be, unless it changes all is lost.

Is the "dossier" provided by Steele just the user created story? Or does it at least contain the story?

My god, the world these people live in is a fever dream nightmare.

What you don't realize is that anyone who switched to AFK planning doesn't have to be here any more , they know all they need to know , they know who is the enemy , It's preparation and execution from that point
How many people are on Holla Forums might be scary to some , but the truly scary number is , how many people are no longer on Holla Forums

If antitags and blacklivesslobber can do it, why the fuck can't the white man group?

Fate.

That's no joke user

Oh I'm ready, but life isn't vidya. We fall together, or we die to the hoard.

This seems interesting.

Remember friends. While this marks a turning point, still a lot that must be done for the dark powers that be to see the justice that must and come to them

CIAniggers and FBIdiots btfo.

Holy shit, I bet she can suck the shine out of a bag full of shekels.

Hideous creature.

WINNING

ALPHABET SOUP WHY ALL THE (((TREASON))) ? and you're doing a shit job RULE #1 don't get caught. NIGGERS

RT throwing punches! Spread this shit!

****youtu.be/Wya7hKPw7m4

What's amusing is all those treasonous suite wearing gouy bitch slaves have never seen a human being on fire, or watch a wild dog eat the dead. The think they control shit? They control us because we as white men are scared to come together. The brainwashing was real, most are still sleeping. One day it will be real, KEK wills it.

no wonder this kike is so freaked out

So basically, every single fucking thing we've predicted from the beginning. Neat.

Checked. Being part of the RWDS will be the greatest moment of my miserable life.

Check'd dubs of truth. This is not the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning. This isn't the start of some DotR tier shit but it certainly is a massive blow against the empire, and the implications are huge. Celebrating with smugness and salt is all well and good, but realize we still have a lot of work to do.

(check)
It's written in the numbers it seems.

Not predicted, knew.

I would pay good money to have been a fly on that classroom wall.

I got 7 seconds in before my desire to understand kike trickery was overpowered by my jewdar's anti-brainwashing revulsion response.

Meanwhile there's nothing in the memo that exposes anyone, except the bullshit artist foreign agent who was paid 160k for the piss memo. Thanks a lot Holla Forums

Did you guys see that there's a second memo coming out?

Sure there's not 3?

It was posted earlier but I gotta admire those dub-dub-quads.

Find a rope and I will splash in the piss that drops you nog>>11223325

checked.

THESE NUMBERS THOUGH

It's not a great get but I'll check it.

So they paid a guy to make shit up. Then use that as justification to wiretap presidential candidates and the political opposition? Fuck!

Well, with a get like that, it starts with 1 … then there will be 2 memo’s … perhaps even these prophetic digits allude to a 3rd memo. My stars. Praise be to kek on such a glorious day!

Magic in the air tonight lads.

That's been floating around for a while, but now we have confirmation that pretty much says "yes, that's exactly how it went down." And the only response the Dems could come up with is "YOU'RE A LIAR."

Of course they couldn't. The left was saying "traitors should hang" when they were desperate to believe anything, and then they were like "Oh shit, now I'm the traitor."

Dude. it's not just dubs, it's SEQUENTIAL DUBS. This is like a meteor passing by or a solar eclipse.

Nice.
They should get a beefed up PSD while this is ongoing. Dem's have demonstrated zero compunction for foul play, and the IC is actively complicit in it all

Yea, its amazing the dems are just basically denying hard evidence now, but it makes sense, they're holding no cards. They're trying to pass it off as a dud and nothingburger, but there's evidence they can't refute. Dummies.

(checked)
So we'll do what we always do. Cause the collapse of empires on accident because it was funny.
That's what people don't realize. We do it for the lulz. All the articles and stories on us describe us as some sort of underground cabal terrorist organization that has specified plans and such, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.
We see life the way it is, and we see life the way it should naturally be. That's all we are. There are anons from all over the chans, with every difference in taste, hobbies, and careers. We have no organization and yet we know what to do: We have fun because fun things are fun.
But the current era hates fun.

(checked)

(checked)

Also #Releasethememo

Board. You get Bantz for truth on this fake ass white pride board. The Mods are fucking ZOG/ABC/KIKE fucks. Take truth eat it. White men need to come together. (((They))) don't wan't that to happen here! Truth

one one, two two, three three, four four

The Saxon/Germanic spirit gentlemen.

I hear there's a crazy new hacker out there that can hack elections with only an Apple IIE and bubble gum. His name is only known thanks to the msm's most revered fact checking arm known as FusionGPS. We must always remember the many Boffins that gave their lives to name Russia.

My body is ready.

BURGERS ARE GONNA DEEP FRY THE DEEP STATE

It's blackshill user, blackshill

Freedom ain't free I tell ya what :DDDD

Exactly. We are tied through our blood and the spirit therein. This is natural tribalism at work around the globe. No rules are necessary. We will continue to simply live within nature and cause an uproar wherever we roam.
It's like how we can sense an outsider here by the way they type, or post smug animu just cause we like it, and cause kvetching as an added bonus.

lol CNN

I just hope that we can spot our brothers in the wild just as easily once the independence wars start. Always shoot the big nosed ones though, can't be too careful.

playing cards are supposed to be all the rage with kids these days.

How fortunate, then, that we have a series of ways to signal each other.

Just make sure you see the crook first. Don't want to accidentally BTFO some Holla Forumsack with a roman nose.

will people with 4 cards be shot as opposed to 8? best to keep both?

The same reason smug anime girls have the power to buttfluster liberals and kikes

Enemy of my enemy, won't catch me sleeping in the same compound as any dirty fours but I wouldn't shoot em in the back.

We can use the ones we aren't forced to shoot ourselves as cannon fodder/suicide squads.

Except for all those people it exposes. Isn't it ironic how a race that lies every time they open their mouths are so bad at lying, rabbi?

From what I've noticed, fours don't really carry their card physically. I've had mine in my wallet since the start, but leave it to them to be non proactive.

Poor tucker.

I preferred the path of light ones. sorry phoneposting, can't ever get the pics to work.

No need for the half

They lie, even when the truth is right above them, accessible to all. The nerve not using any yid term for it of them is unbelievable.

Who got it
?

What the other user said went right over your head

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THE FBI THREATENED CONGRESS

Criminally under-rated post.

There's not going to be an FBI after this term, is there?

So it seems like the plan is to expose these kikes with a drip feed of redpills to the masses on the crimes of Obongo and his administration. The lügenpresse will keep trying to find ways to shut it down, but eventually there will be so much evidence discrediting them and their lying kike ways. Then the fun begins.

Board. You get Bantz for truth on this fake ass white pride board. The Mods are fucking ZOG/ABC/KIKE fucks. Take truth eat it. White men need to come together. (((They))) don't wan't that to happen here! Truth

The yid term chutzpah has a connotation of respectability that no word in any white language can match. It's interesting that there's not really any positive way of saying "I made a bald faced lie and you ought to respect me for it" in any European language. "Precocity" doesn't quite cut it, "nerve" doesn't either, perhaps a more wordy user can find an analogue to it, but I can't think of one.

This is real. Truth is Truth. You who are real know how this works!

WEW

What the fuck.
Did they pull budget from their bot technology recently? These things seem less sophisticated than the ones we're used to dealing with here.

Eat a nog dick kike

Don't be scared that your sacred fake hole is a sham, these fuckers aren't for us. REAL

TAVISTOCK TAVISTOCK TAVISTOCK

This board doesn't want the white man to coalesce. Open your eyes.

Audacity, I should have thought for a second. I try to avoid any of the adversaries terms if I can avoid it.

Checked.

Well done.

12:43

(Sorry - Youtube Embed, not hooktube.)

why is he in epsteins list then?

For me that is the one and only issue I have ever taken since that indicates a level of knowledge that is as likely to indicate what you argue as it is to argue complacency.

Holla Forums use to be the last bastion of PRIDE. The goy, abc, and yous own this shit. It is fake. You might as well accept you have a nog dick in your ass buying the lies here. Some of you are real, but those that run this shit are corrupt. Own THIS!!

Confirming these digits repeat

Not enough.

Almost there.
Rolling

AND HOLY FUCKING FUCKING FUCK

==P==
==R==
==A==
==I==
==S==
==E==

==K==
==E==
==K==

==S==
==I==
==E==
==G==

==H==
==E==
==I==
==L==

PRAISE KEK

as long as 'fun' includes pic related for the jews/traitors/pedofiles/soybois

(check)
off by one, better sharpen your script for next time.

As our race devolves to nothing continue with you base snark idiocy. Believe or don't, I will know those that are true, but this house is corrupted. Own it, you know the truth. This is a trap to keep the whit man from convalescing. Real. As real as some soy boy fag trap ar your fave shit tier bar. Look for the fucking adams bruv!

Your English is shit, Shlomo

Conspirator translation:

Will they matter when (((they))) put the chain around your neck? My distracted typos, are they going to keep you from understanding the lies run deeper that what you think. "This" Holla Forums is a lie. It is a trap of goy/abc/yous. Stop being played.

Off by one again, did pajeet write your script? Remember that Kek punishes he who takes undeserved gets. Be thankful that you're missing now.

The fuck are you even talking about? How is the FISA memo fake?

KeK knows the truth mate. Holla Forums is a fucking trap. Some of you are real. Controlled by those that own you, has been!

Fuck it, I tried tonight. It will all be bantz/leted anyway. Happy hunting faggots. Memo was real, this board is fake. FFS open your eyes.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Totally organic, not at all scripted right?
Kek is only part of something much greater than us, when truth is a virtue again, there will be no need for the irrational fear you seem to be gripped in. We will win, the international merchants will fall, and there will be a future for white children.

"You know that you're over the target when you're being fired at from all sides." ~ nunnes fox interview

his list was just a list of contacts. it doesn't mean he was or he wasn't, it just means epstein had the means to contact trump if he needed to. being in the black book didn't mean you fucked the girls on the plane.

ivanka trump was also in epstein's black book, that is what gets me. what the fuck was she doing over there?

Can I get a fucking source on that image, op?

State department has seen huge number of resignations.
How many involved in Phase II?
So cool.
I was thinking of applying.
I got some Asian language training.

The woman is Gemma Atkinson

do it, Holla Forumsacks should be doing everything they can to take positions in the government.

(concern deepens)

Hopefully purge incoming.

they're sending their best it's not working

Did Chris Steele actually write the dossier? Feels like that is being assumed.

Is he even trying?

I've had a 4 of clubs in my wallet since the day that came down to 4chan, barely posted here back then.

I should just carry both tbh

NO FUCKING BRAKES ON THIS HOLOCOASTER!!!

Awesome. Someone screencap.

I didn't actually vote.
I sent shekels though, maybe the Don will forgive me.
I'm NC.
Thirteen districts supposedly rigged.
But I'm rural.
Was a guaranteed red map.
So I went you work.

Props to Tucker for keeping his cool. I would have exploded at that "man" if not outright attacked him had he been in the same room as me. You can practically hear the slime oozing off that excuse of a congressman as he squirms his way out of answering every question.

kikes in israel use this symbol "﬩" instead of a plus sign when teaching kids math because the traditional plus sign looks too much like a cross.

i think it would be more appropriate to hang them, the kvetching of 6 gorillion kikes left to die on a cross would be unbearable.

Kek

So memeable
This is so great
If only they were face to face
Bumping chests
"Bro wha you mean"
"Bro jus wait"
"Step to me fo"
"Whoa dud whos stepin who"

It's shabbat, user!
Wait until shabbos is over in Tel Aviv.

Interdasting

https:/
/twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/959547426993528837

You know I've noticed board quality always takes a massive nosedive around early morning Saturdays Pacific Standard Time. I think you may be on to something.

CHECKED MIT UNS
Holy Shit

(checked)
Yes. Yes indeed

Anyone want to post this to mega so I don't have to bareback .gov or sign up for scribd?

Checked and rechecked

Kike oozed hostility. Implied going against his masters was a mistake.

how the fuck is this possible?

my.mixtape.moe/vkcbgk.pdf

Help me make a normie-digestible sequence of events and what this Memo means. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG and TELL ME WHERE TO MAKE IT CLEARER.

Short version: Hillary & DNC paid people to create fake information that they used through Obama's DOJ & FBI to get warrants to spy on their political opponents.

Longer version:
1. Trump was winning the election and all known Trump scandals were not working for the DNC
2. DNC hires a smear company called "Fusion GPS" to dig up dirt on Trump
3. Fusion GPS employee, Christopher Steele, is paid $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign to produce dirt on Trump
4. Chris Steele fabricates a dossier that includes known fictitious scandals
5. Steele: "[I] was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being President."
6. Fusion GPS gives Steele's dossier to the FBI
7. FBI knows with certainty both the political origins of the dossier and Steele's financers
8. FBI tries to use dossier to get a FISA warrant to tap Trump, but the judge turns them down
9. Steele, under direction of DNC, leaks his fake dossier to various news outlets
10. The reporters that pick up the story for Yahoo and NBC work for Fusion GPS (DNC)
11. FBI shows FISA judge that news outlets are "other sources"
12. There are no other sources besides Christopher Steele and the FBI knows this
13. Deputy Attorney General of the FBI's wife worked for Fusion GPS – this was kept secret from FISA courts
14. Judge grants FISA warrant
15. FBI spies on Trump and finds nothing incriminating to justify the tap
16. Continue getting renewals on FISA warrant with fake news despite producing no new evidence
17. Kept Trump tapped for the remainder of the campaign
18. President Obama has full access to FBI reports including campaign strategies, etc.
19. Obama *presumably* shares this information with Hillary for an advantage
20. Trump repeatedly states publicly that he has been bugged and the MSM laugh about it
21. MSM is certain Trump is going to lose, claims the election can't be hacked
22. Trump miraculously wins the election
23. MSM panic, claims Russia hacked election
24. DNC begins to panic, calls for FBI investigation of Trump as failsafe
25. Literally no evidence of any wrongdoing
26. Slowly the truth comes out
27. DNC, Hillary, Obama, and MSM say that this Memo release is meant to derail the boogeyman investigation
28. Only mention of Russia is when Fusion GPS sent a Russian lawyer to meet Trump's transition team
29. Devin Nunes says there are more memos on the way!

Laws Broken:
4th Amendment to the United States Constitution
18 U.S. Code § 371
18 U.S. Code § 1001
18 U.S. Code § 1623
18 U.S. Code § 2384

Fucking hell, the Russia shit's not gonna stick anymore after a year of wearing it out. I know these fucks can only double down at this point, but at least double down about something that the memo didn't put another bullet through

THE FIRE RISES

Pretty decent film, weird version of Hallelujah.

i haven't seen the dems shitting bricks like this since the election, there must be some big shit coming

I saw exchange and could hardly believe it was happening. This is real and it's dangerous.
It's half a step further to the (((Bolshevik Revolution))).
Who the fuck is this stuck up prick of a Congressman, Eric Swalwell, and why is making threats on television?

swalwell.house.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Swalwell

To think, a child, 5 years now in office, can threaten the foundations of our Democracy with one small verbal misstep. I'll remember his name…

Don't kid yourself. Historians need a leader. That leader is going to be Trump. As far as historians are concerned, we did nothing. We don't exist. At most, we are Trump's fanatic following, just riding in his wake. That's what it looks like to normies. They will never know that we were creating the wake, cheering from the boat, as we watched Trump doing tricks behind us on the water-skis.

(Heiled!)
Wacthing NeoGaf burn was some fun shit.

He's CIA.

how the fuck is Buzzfeed CIA? do they give out money like candy?!

Y'know what, you're absolutely right. Trump will be the basic normified version of this. 4chan might be given a mention or too but Trump will have the spotlight. But there will always be someone that looks a little closer, questions the narrative given, sees the details, connects the dots, and finds us. Just as Holla Forums has done with major events in history before him, so too might the next generation of anons.

those dubs are glorious.

Thanks

Checked, nice summary.

Not sure where the email drama fits into this but it certainly does as they used that as another angle of it "Russia hacked my emails, better kill SETH RICH"

And when they do, they will learn about the true enemy of mankind.

Audacity, belligerence, cheekiness, derring-do with dubiosity, effluvience, fearless flippance, garrulous guile, ham…

Kikebart article here archive.is/7mZNO , but plenty of NeverTrumper cuckservatives, kikes, and Neocons.

They can't deviate from "muh russia" because their main opponent is breaking no American laws, has international members that serve in strictly advisory positions, and is so dirty and dispersed that they cannot effectively target enough members to make a difference.
Their political advisors tell them they cannot even begin to explain their opponent to the public because no one would take them seriously. The few times any of their agents got close to telling a fraction of the truth resulted in complete humiliation.
They created a controlled oppositional group in an attempt to put a target on their nebulous opponent, which was later partially hijacked by their opponent, and used to produce a smokescreen of identifiable pawns.
Their attempts of subverting or disrupting the communication channels of their opponent only resulted in their opponent further adapting and discovering alternative vectors of attack.
And to top it off, they cannot fully comprehend their opponent.

To put it simply: they failed - so they fall back on "muh russia" hoping that ingrained cold war sentiments will be strong enough to turn the tide.

NeverTrumper cucks are helping their Fake News and Pedowood friends trying to downplay this memo because muh Trump, same cucks who helped Bush and Obama get away with fucking massacres.

GONNA CHALLENGE YOU BIGLY, COMBINE THAT STORYLINE WITH THE ANONS CLAIM ABOUT WRITING THE FANFIC. CREATE A HYPOTHETICAL CHAIN OF CUSTODY ALL THE WAY FROM user TO FISA JUDGE. MAKE IT NORMIE FRIENDLY

Gall
And it's a negative connotation in our language

fucking hwndu plebbit influxers. you stick out like diarrhea in a pool, and you have to go back

Could ryan be any more of a piece of shit?

He'll probably find a way, yeah.

Well, they ALL fear Mueller - what exactly is he, and why was he chosen? Remember, the American People, We, the White Ones, did not choose him, or have any say in the matter. Rather, he was put into place by mysterious forces, and can hardly be thought objective, being a notorious homosexual, plainly having experience the homosexual company of many multiple men, including "Jim Beam" Comey and Kenya-Mamma Obama.

honestly dick morris needs more credit. he used to be frequently posted on that "open mind" youtube channel and had great videos on the russian investigation, but now the infowars intern that manages that channel just spams it with cernovich and scott adams.

Dick morris provides a very inside the beltway view of some of the happenings going on that you don't get from other commentators like molyjew, styx, muh persuasian scott adams, crazy old lionel

Congressmen are now under attack on Twitter by blue shills. The kid answering my reps phone today was surprised that I thanked him for supporting memo release.

Shariablue, Demorats, Cuckservatives, Pedowood, Fake News, Antifa, Nigger Lives Matter and more, there's this fucking NEED for them to have a fake muh russia investigation instead of just going to war against Russia, pathetic.

He was not put there by "mysterious forces". He was put there by Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

There is nothing mysterious about the jew. He trades in lies and deceit and the sooner you understand that, the less "mysterious" all of this shit becomes.

IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!

When the questions are diverse, but the answer is always "attack Russia", you know the fix is in. They are willing to sacrifice, Republicans for their war, Democrats too. They'll even throw Jews under the bus if gets them their war. They want war.

Checked.

We still don't know much about Mueller. We do know he's very (((wealthy))).

The more you know.

Shit's disorganized, took a while to find this one. That's it for the NeoGaf burning nostalgia.

textbook strawman, so sad

I know the olde gods are gone.
I know that religion has a use by date, a timetable, and it's already expired.

I know there's no fear.

; )

And, if you look at my image, you'll know the name of the "wavy knife".

Why does that not loop? I'm severely dissapointed

So it turns out this is a CIA agent:

"see you next week"

Kris…,
and what's to be learned from any of that? That human life is objectifiable? That even the human spirit is merely energy that can be unmade?
The real challenge, the real joy of life is in generating higher order.

We inhabit the same planet, you and I, but we do not walk in the same circles.

this might be reaching but does anyone think that sessions recusing himself might be a little bit of 4d chess? They knew there was absolutely nothing there so why waste your time investigating something that doesn't exist, plus put the guy with ZERO credibility in charge of it (rosenstein being muller's boss) so when something like the nunez memo can corroborate (let's be honest we knew 88% of the memo already through other various news items over the past 18 months) the corruption of these players you can dump them and the investigation all at once and do it without (((media blowback)))

Reminder that video related is the position Democrats are in right now.

Hey guys, need some help on an issue I am simply not advanced enough to look into but feel is very important. The driver of the crash into the Congressional train is named "Dana Naylor". Interestingly the only Dana Naylor in Charlottesville's full name (I shit you not) is "Dana Wasserman Naylor".

Could be nothing but want to leave it to the pros.

Donald accepted a ton of shit, waiting for the right moment to leverage this. The timing is auspicious, preempting some deep state maneuvers Sunday. Consequently almost my entire Ladbrokes account is on the line with Philadelphia +5 for $12700 to win $11550.

Mueller requested a postponement of Flynn's sentencing a couple days ago. Kike Cernovich says they were faking some shit. Take (((Cernovich))) with a grain of salt, as always.

Agreed I have concerns about the Super Bowl. Especially after the extremely odd announcement by the FBI which I have never before seen them do and, worse yet, the very recent decision by MN to end the contract with their previous security group and replace them with the same group that hired the Pulse shooter and was on security for the Grande concert.

I don't like it, especially for that specific city.

Wew

FBI needs to watch some of their own children's propaganda.

Indeed. Celebrate the victories along the way, but do not actually rest or be content until the enemy has been utterly smited.

One dubs, two dubs, three dubs, four.
Shove cucks 'n kikes through the oven door.

Where were you when Holla Forums took down a major political poarty and then some via shitposting? Top kek.

Comments sections have been filling my heart with optimism lately. The Goyim are awake.

I still don't understand why anyone is still thining the #Pissgate report is real. You've read it, right? In the report, it literally says that Trump entered a Russian hotel, used their bathroom, shouted (to no-one) "I'm about to make an 'Obama'!" and then loudly deficated.

I need a cap for this

Crap. Now I need to go Obama.

Indeed. They'll have literally everything - and yet they'll have nothing. Imagine taking "Advanced Gondolas" in some future uni.

The idiocity of these people they believed that.

You mean this one?

< still active inside the K. respectively
like. What? that's just one thing. You don't say respectively unless it's more than one. You say "respectively" when you're adding a new column of data for the previous list, which is set to a column by implication.

And here's another thing that's fucking stupid. Why the hell are we supposed to base the
WHOLE FUCKING THING ON WHAT ROOOOYHANS SAY
… when they're supposedly the genius masterminds that can never be trusted?

THAT SHIT DON'T ADD UP!

Yeah, it was about six pages in if I recall correctly. I know it was the Pissgate one. That's what we're talking about, right? The one that claimed that Trump hired whores to piss on and be pissed on in a Russian hotel, filled with such insane impossiblities that anyone who'd read it would laugh and automatically realize they're the butt of some kind of practical joke.

But NOOOOOOOOO. A report that literally claims that the President-Elect of a nation went to Russia, took dumps, pissed on women, and had several witnesses to all these events, is so true that these right-wing loonies don't know what they're talking about. This is our gotcha, don't ya know? We'll be hypocrits to our own hedonistic ideology and slut-shame him! Yeah, that'll be good.

What do you mean this is a joke? It's very clear. It says right there "Confidential"? What do you mean? People would go on the internet just to tell lies?

They have something on McCain, have to. Given how he claimed he was on deaths door but came back to vote against trust to stop the repealing of Obamacare, given how he is connected to that Russian woman who later met with Trump Jr and given how they are now using the media to deflect away from the DNC and blame him they have to have something big on him.

I don't doubt for one second he was involved but no chance that doofus masterminded it.

The coloring is bad. Clinton in blue implies democrat and so the dumb reader will think that the people in red are somehow Republican.

A wall of text will be glanced at and ignored. We should make a < 2 minute video with a white background, images of people and FBI / DOJ logos, a bunch of arrows and a voice over. Then call it Nunes Memo Explained and also put that title into the thumbnail of the video.

Information, like water or electricity takes the path of least resistance. People have high resistance to walls of text. People also have a high resistance to long videos. This is great but it could use animated illustrations like I explained above.

Recall, McCain spent a lot of time in "captivity" under a Rooooseyan satellite state. He supposedly crashed, but odds are he defected. There's a massive, cancerous, kike communist kabal. And McCain is deep in it.

How did McCain get the "dossier"? He sent a "trusted aid" to one Sir Andrew Wood. Well who the fuck was he? None other than the Rooosean ambassador for the fucking UK - in other words, he's MI5. Now he may have had contact with Pyoootain. How? Well, Peeyutain was elected in 2000, which was the end of Wood's tenure (but Wood remained active in various Roosyon groups long after that).

No, it should be one of those text things, and have a snappy rap beat behind it, and, yeah, we need a nigger rapper. Or something. Here's an example of dank memes rapped out.

I actually think there is a very high probability you are right with this. It's the only logical conclusion. I wonder if the official documents of that event would be something we could request through the FOIA.

Voice over is probably the most difficult part as in finding the right person could be difficult. We could just use the audio from this Put the video of him explaining it to the side of the video and have the rest of the area for the illustrations.

That writeup is clearly fabricated, not only because header/footers and all format is wrong, just because events don´t add up.

btw:
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/pages/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations-p[1:35]-large.gif

My question is - why aren't these people responsible arrested yet? They totally fucked with an election of the highest level and used fraudulent means to do it.

How are they not arrested yet? Seriously how…

Because they are above all laws, and all gatekeepers will allow their escape.

The UK is emerging again and again. ((Michael Isikoff))), the Yahoo News writer, spent time in the UK. Glen Simpson was hired to work for UK lawyers in a high-profile case.

The UK has changed so much. I have no clue, none, how the native Brits haven't risen up and handled the issue. That they let it get to this point is surprising to me.

Sidenote: Noticed that sketchy British security group was recently put onto security detail for the Super Bowl this weekend.. in Minnesota…

Not that we couldn't tell but

If they false flag they better go big ie lose control of the narrative.

It's a weird situation, it really is. The FBI coming out with an article the likes I have never seen done before and stating they have prepared for this event for two years (wtf!?) but, during the midnight hour, the city changes to the same security group that hired the Pulse nightclub shooter after lying about his qualifications and later being fined (that was it) and also the force "guarding" the Grande concert.

That specific city, that specific security group, that massive venue, and that weird FBI announcement. I don't like it.

how sketchy do you mean?

They know it wasn't Russia that won trump the election. They are afraid because they rigged it biggly but still lost

So they will whine and kick and scream and attack attack attack, because that is what they do

Media has been getting on the poor oppressed Muslim angle already:

aol.com/article/news/2018/01/25/super-bowl-stokes-hopes-concerns-of-minneapolis-somali-community/23343549/

G4S were once known as Wackenhut.

This is the group that engineered the stadium/currently began working on it for undisclosed repairs:

thorntontomasetti.com/projects/minnesota_multipurpose_stadium/

They also were the lead group in the clean up of the WTC after 9/11. I don't know, I just don't like it, doesn't feel right. Could be my tinfoil but gut tells me we need to look deeper into. Probably my autism.

As others have stated, it's the same company that hired Omar Mateen (Pulse Nightclub shooter) and was security at the Ariana Grande concert that got shot up. G4S, I think is their name. One of the largest security firms in the world.

Save everything you find because if something happens they will delete it.

Not only did they hire Mateen but they literally forged his psych eval and even went as far to claiming a woman did it who wasn't even in the state or with them at that time. They literally hired the guy, did not follow standard procedure, trained him, he then went on a killing spree and their punishment was a fine.

Surprisingly the wikipedia page actually details several of the issues.. which means there are more out there:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_surrounding_G4S

Hey fags, I'm trying to use this to back my neoliberal mother into a corner regarding the whole deep state thing. She's drunk the (((Russia investigation))) koolaid since day 1, mainly because she treats The Daily Nigger as fact while hiding behind the "it's just comedy he can be as biased and unfair as he likes!" argument. So I watched his show so that I could adequately counter the points he makes.

Of course he doesn't go into a single detail about the contents of the memo. Rather he spends the entire segment trying to discredit it using a mix of ad hominem, non-sequitur and half-truths. These are the points he makes:

1. "It's just a memo. It's not a legal report, it's not even 'official'. It's just an opinion"

2. Nunes is heavily loyal to Trump, of course he's going to release something that promotes the Trump "narrative"

3. Two of the people in the FBI who advised against releasing the memo due to "obvious inaccuracies" were appointed by Trump himself

The other arguments that he makes I think I can counter on my own, but how would you answer these 3? Unfortunately I don't know how to webm, but here's a link to the segment. Letting you know now so you don't give this niggerkike clicks if you don't want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDyaspdzhXI

Nevermind I suck a million dicks, here's the hooktube link

Sometimes it's just too fucking much.

You could try to trick the host of the daily show by Photoshopping a picture of trump to look black, say his name is Trumpagwemumba and give the same exact facts of any issue, and that dim witted nigger will take Trumpagwemumba's side every time.

How willing to listen is she? Can you explain that nobody is a saint and there are a lot of (((greedy))) people who knew Hillary and wanted to make deals with her so now they are against him
If you want to lay down ground work for deep state that like telling people that evil is rael

Maybe add some question about ,why talking to russia is even a bad thing , does she want to be in a cold war forever,Man I am not to good a this ,my mother thinks people should be punished for saying nigger-because that's a mean thing to do , I am never going to try to explain anything to her again.My brother on the other hand , he isn't into Holla Forums but he know's that there are (((power that be)))

The Wikipedia page for the Nunes memo has some funny shit. Kikes are fighting with the edit button for their say.

Thanks for the video user. That authoritatively spells out all the details in this fiasco I presume. Original sauce?

The contents of the memo are a simple list of facts that are either true or false. There are no judgments of anyone's character, for example, and no conjecture as to why anyone did what they did. And to the extent that they are an opinion, they are the opinion of the nation's highest committee on the topic.

Obviously an enemy of Trump would not have released the memo. But did you "know" before this event that Nunes was Trump's loyal stooge? Can you remember any evidence for it? I would bet money that you'd never even heard of the guy.

This is already troublesome because you have to explain away the conflict with point #2. My response would be that, the memo having been released in full, these two people should go ahead and tell us exactly where the "obvious inaccuracies" are. Ready and waiting…

Is there a word like chutzpah but stronger?

fug

I can't decided who between Clapper and McMullen look like that big headed guy from Green Lantern.

I just watched a shitty animated Green Lantern movie and even then I barely know what the fuck you are talking about. Want an opinion on similarities?
Then post pics you faggot.

So, that evil fuck is trying to claim the known faked dossier is 'substantive' and 'factual'? Am I understanding his lying mouth correctly here?

that line never seems to work with regards to the DNC emails, then the source, apparently, matters quite a lot

Holla Forums here. user is probably talking about Hector Hammond.
The character appeared in the shitty live action movie as well which he may be thinking of.

Solid choice in BGM, user. I salute you.

8) the dossier that steele had was the piss dossier some user made up, because od this we know the hole time muh russia was fake.

Interesting, thanks user.

Man, I can feel some pressure here in the Netherlands from the success over at merriland. The jews are truly afraid and it seems that they have given up on the geert angle a little bit, but today they went with the peterson angle. There was a whole article dedicated to "identity politics" over there in a journal called Elsevier. Almost word for word copied from Peterson. Not sure what they have on the TV jew but it seems we are getting more focus of your ex attack vectors here.

A remarkable get.

Stay strong brother. We're all in this together.

Our organization and overton window are in its infancy compared to you guys, to non existent almost. The jews will try to turn this place into a jew fortress of sorts most likely. It will be a fun next few years lol.

I think you'll be fine. You have a lot of really smart guys there. Once you see where this shitfest goes over here – you'll know what to do.

Well, whatever happens here, good luck on your last struggle before those guys can be sent to the gallows and it will be a somewhat full victory for you guys most likely.

Checked

឴ ឴ ▲
▲឴ ឴▲

We should spread this point.

Honestly, this. Also, the Rs are too cucked to make anything of this.

then we should spread the info to the 4 corners of the internet.
with luck we might prevent one of the uglyest happenings since 9-11.
i mean whats the detrament, being called tinfoil?

Why? Let it burn.

Oh, there is a leader, and there is a plan alright. Godswork.

No. You misunderstand. Many of us have dedicated our lives to this fight. In the end we did it so that people that we absolutely hate could have a chance, an honest shot at life without kike meddling. This is our gift to them. The transition will not be pretty, or easy. That too is our gift to them.

Donny Deutsch…calling for a revolution. A man whose only claim to fame is fucking up in spectacular fashion. Please try it, I beg you.

You are just now realizing the america state died long ago and we've been living in a banana republic ruled by jews ever since.

The digits in this thread are excellent, as is the salt and kike panic. Have some OC.

They do things like that, when they need to try and distract from happenings like this.

Doing it for Fun>Doing it for Pay

I have a bad feeling that no Holla Forumslack will be involved in the executions. our payment for our victory is our sacrifice of enacting justice by our own hands. Bittersweet is the feeling I get thinking about it.

Topkek

It's part of that brand new emotion discussed in the butterfly warfare thread
Good shit man

Game on

Close user, you are on the right track.
You limeyanons should really think about making the City of London into a parking lot.

Nixon sent goons to put listening devices in a DNC office.
Obama, HRC, and DNC used DOJ/FBI/GHSQ to do the same for a competitive advantage in the election, and to subvert the incoming administration looking for blackmail material by defrauding a federal court with confabulated sexual fan fiction dossiers . They already did it to Flynn. This is 'regime change' in your own country, cunt. Nixon didn't obstruct and remove appointees of his successors cabinet. Nixon didn't have people spying for him in intelligence agencies after the transition.
>Nixon's willingness to gas gooks wasn't enough for the 'our greatest ally faction' to overrule the guns and butter guys because of his opposition to the merchants. Think about that. They forswore military-industrial profits in Vietnam to do this . . . that if anything, should indicate the McArthur option to finish it was being considered and would have worked

My respect for Tucker Carlson just went up a notch.

Now who can he be referring to?

Jew.

Honestly.

Can you say, "sedition," children?

Holla Forums is always right.
And notice how the kikes are talking about raising interest rates, to counter the increased spending power of U.S. citizens due to Trump's tax cuts?
They are literally stealing your tax break, through interest rates, right out in the open.

The BDI has come off its Christmas spike with a number in the respectable 1,000 point window, but it certainly isn't "heating up." Their excuse that inflation will rise due to increased spending of those tax cuts, is not evident, at all.

This is clearly a political attack on the President, as their media attack is about to founder.

TREASON memo

Look at the source.
Anything even remotely pro-Russian, or pro-Trump, will be classified by them as Russian bots and trolls.
In their tiny minds, anyone disagreeing with them MUST be paid to do so.

Very Nice.

To all who are feeling this way.

"a big guy…for you…"

I cannot wait until this hits the msm and normies have to see it.

lulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulz…..

I could have sworn I saved that as a .gif. Did the russians just hack my shitpost folder?

remember how the public's perception of the MSM plummeted after Trump co-opted the term 'fake news'? It was literally one of the first redpills in their lives for many. Now with this revelation it won't be long before even more normies start putting two and two together and getting the instinct of collusion between the Deep State and the MSM.

I'd love to see real numbers of the public distrust of the media in about a month's time.

Kek

I-I'm wanting to believe Holla Forums…

lel

He's a fucking glorious hero.

Normies are waking up.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Keep in mind these numbers are heavily altered in their favor, with bots.

Wait wait wait. Hold the fuck up.
Some user destroyed a globalist empire because they made fun of his waifu? Am I reading this right?

State Department = Hillary Clinton.

Will she run? Flee the country?

Beautiful, isn't it?

One of my soyboy acquaintances on kikebook had this to say about the memo:

"on" accident?

Jesus fucking H. Christ…

Clearly, it WAS russian bots, and twitter is controlled by Russians, which is why twitter said it WASN'T russian bots.

He wetfired a jet on the forrestal and killed hundreds whilst escaping in a heli before the fire crews even engaged. He earned the nickname "songbird" from singing like a canary about us troop locations when he was a POW. McCain deserves nothing less than hanging in stockades in front of the Senate.

Tell that faggot to read it again and get his amateur analytic skills checked because he's one stupid faggot who apparently can't understand the context of the entire memo.

I'm a russian bot beep boop beep.
Executing HARDBASS.EXE

The Clinton Foundation had duped supporters out of billions of dollars user. A lot can be accomplished with that kind of disposable income.

checked
Never insult a man's waifu, or prepare for a firestorm of autism like the world has never seen.

Not really once you give it some thought.
See, you or I need only remember the what we said, because we are not lying. Die Jude, on the other hand, has to remember not only the truth, but also the lie it told.
Now compound that by decades of lies, both tiny and large, spoken and truths withheld and your brain gets overworked. Think of the calories being wasted accessing both the truth and the lie when the Jew is later questioned about the lie spoken?

Kekd out loud

We are gonna keep winning until your neck reaches the rope.

These have all been thoroughly explained.
1: The pee pee poo poo dossier was used to approve fisa warrants
2: The pee pee poo poo dossier is an unreliable source because it contains a fictional pee pee poo poo story.
3-5: Fruit of the poisoned tree.

Call him a traitor for supporting a group of people that openly violate federal law and the spirit of the constitution in a failed attempt to subvert the political process by using a fictional piece of writing about pee pee poo poo as the foundation for their actions.

I remember an user claimed he wrote the memo, but that story died when the user when MIA.

For the record, we're talking about that buzzfeed dossier right? The one with no letterhead and random parts highlighted?

i'm only going to explain this to you because of those trips, trump kicked epstein the fuck out of maralargo for leering at an underaged girl on the grounds. Trump also ate with he kitchen staff at epsteins place when engaging in business dinners, confirmed by the staff in court.
t. raised in Jupiter, FL a few miles away from Maralargo

no crime until General Flynn was interviewed by Peter Strzok for Mueller's investigation.

Pure coincidence.

Why hasn't this phrase been memed into a thing yet?

Here user. Saved it myself early.

You never insult a man's waifu

ur waifu a shit

Problem 4 is asinine because the warrant given by the FISA court was for a foreign spy, so it allowed spying on ANYONE in contact with him.

That only worked during the time in mankind's history where information took weeks if not months to cross and ocean or continent, and (((they))) held a monopoly on the disturbation of said information.. Today (((they))) have to contend with the instant distributation of information. In the internet age (((they))) no longer have monopoly control of the dissemination of information, and the information is transmitted across the world in a matter of seconds. The knowledge, of (((their))) loss of control, of which is likely driving some of (((their))) hysteria.

800USD daki

Please someone make a formated screencap out of these.

This is Pygmalion-tier folklore for the far future generations of Aryans to have.

are you blinded by hate or by choice because half of you do not know the truth at all. Stop hating the jews, Gods chosen like it or not

Infinity Pol
No turks. Just right.

>>>/8pol/59
Latest: Info on Nunes memo, approval ratings, resignations
>>>/8pol/80
Latest: Stock market tanking. Recession on the way.
Latest: Russia/Turkey collusion in Syria, Ex-President Ahmadinejad still under house arrest, Jews want more pressure on Iran

Are you blinded by your nose or by the glimmer of shekels?

It appears we have broken the bot. What can we do to make the break worse and turn it into Tay?

Don't think it's a bot. Notice the appeal to emotions and speaking as if she knows more than everyone.

< cheating means Yahweh helped you
keeek

So going through some of the goybook groups I monitor.. The faggots are doing exactly what we knew they would, believing every lie thrown at them unquestioningly. The way I see it this presents us with two options:

1) push the fact that Holla Forums wrote the dossier to every last normalfaggot
2) trick the leftists into believing a lie so retarded that they implode even further.

God would choose a literal rat over the kikes. Throughout all of written history they have been doing everything they can to shit in the face of creation.

It doesn't seem likely that the majority of normalfags would buy the 4chinz origin story even if it is true.
What's option 2?

The elect are God's chosen people. It means those with faith and the perception that follows. Aka, Christians who are true to God before themselves.
This is the nature of the 'chosen', by the god of this world.

Way ahead of you on that one. Been doing it for the past year.

You mean Odin, of course.

You mean Saturn.

Don't let that get memory-holed.
Flynn was one of us, in D.C.

Satan/Saturn/Mammon/Moloch… The material, the liar.

Heil d and not forgotten
Flynn will and has told the truth , mark my words

If you bring up the whole bit with Rick Wilson anime masturbators and then describe in detail part of the dossier and explain that you were the one that made that post in that thread, they eat it the fuck up, especially if you're laughing your ass off about how you shitposted the fbi into prison.

It's pretty fuck funny user tbh
Told this exact thing to my boomer dad yesterday at work and he laughed his ass off

reminder that humor is our ultimate weapon

the reasoning behind this is that our particular brand of humor is in embracing the absurdity of the TRUTH

>Then I posted scrncaps in the chatbar we use skype for our "weekly" calls.
>Told dad to FUCKING READ the memo realised 2/2/2018. yesterday.
I cannot wait until our call this week. Every son of a good father dreams of looking upon their father and smugly saying "I told so."

Fantastic angle.
If normalfags care about this at all, they'll be outraged at the Democrats. If not, we need to make them conflate the fuckery with the Democrats. Basically we set them up so they can sniff out said 50% financiers

(heiled)
I agree.

Flynn was director of the DIA, he definitely knows where the bodies are buried. Given what we know about Strzok now, he may have known about him already.

…..are you fucking kidding me? Is this real?

I wonder what that’s like.

These cunts are thoroughly unprinicpled. They'd be white knighting the KKK lel if it might win their side a few votes/some extra cash for one election cycle.

Ironically, the very reason we need the Day of the Rope is also the reason it will succeed: they have no country.

niggers aren't welcome here

user I am your Father.

They probably reading the artful spin in the New York Times.

No, user; you’re not a useless piece of shit who has no ability to manage money and cheats on wives and abandons them with prepubescent children.

Actually I am quite usefull, in the creation of single mothers and dadless kids.

at this point when some faggot at work tries to talk about anything they saw about politics i just laugh and mention lugenpresse, then ask if they actually read the information themselves. i live in one of those faggoty sjw bastions (for now) and boy does it demean shitlibs to have their intelligence questioned.
t. journalism studies major turned bartender

nobody asked about your sob story either talk about the memo or go cry in a corner faggot

Lugenpresse trying to obfuscate the situation by making people less likely to think of other pieces of information surrounding the memo and connect the dots.

Meanwhile on Cuckchan, fun is a buzzword

And every good father responds , "well done kiddo"

CIA:

Ban evading redditor is back
Reported. Kill yourself, redditor.

Also fatherless child detected.

Reported.

Reported. Kill yourself.

There are ID's here, retard.

You think no one noticed your pro-nigger kikery?

As a bartender, you'll make more money, work better hours, and be able to say you have your integrity.

hopping IPs again Agent Moishe?

The FBI and CIA (and many others) were in on massive treason selling nukes and classified intel to enemies for over a decade. They had an internal spy ring. They had enforcement through blackmail, murder, and by cutting people in on the deal. Many, many other agencies, officials, and people in the private sector involved, but the FBI/CIA internal spy ring on their own agencies and Congress is worth zooming in on.

I just saw a comment Wray made, "talk is cheap."

Think about the significance of that. We have an unelected government secret agency that tried to stop the people from electing a president democratically and has done nothing but try to oust the democratically elected president.

The delay on turning over Weiner texts, the involvement with CIA spies like Nellie Ohr and others at Fusion/Steele, the "insurance policy," the texts about sharing classified intel–who the fuck do these people think they are? They think all this is just talk that's cheap? Are they going to try to off Trump–is that next? What the fuck is wrong with these people? This is straight up KGB taking over.

If they weren't hiding the worst treason of all time, maybe this wouldn't be as big of an issue, but not only are these people straight up KGB, but they deliberately fucked America selling nuclear weapons material and classified intel to enemy nations, including those who deal with Al Queda and other (real) terrorists. This shit is unreal.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/372088-wray-tells-fbi-talk-is-cheap-after-memo-release

archive.fo/B6YpK

< use AH speeches to speak to normies
💯 autism

(checked)
You are doing God's work Son. Beautiful synopsis, will reformat and spread.

Because their positions are so agreeable, only hard cash would make you confront them.

You don't gain much by doing this. She's a woman, and one that probably won't have another child, and one who, besides voting, can only hope to "redpill others", a task too daunting for someone that can be influenced like a puppet by something like The Daily Nigger.

I'm sorry she's your mother, but focus that energy on people who can still change and think for themselves. Mostly this means the new generation, but also men in general.

I've had to come this realization, too. It's a sacrifice, knowing so much more than she does yet being unable to convey to her how bass-ackwards what she believes is.

Knowing what I know about our secret services, I'm more inclined to believe you than not.
That's sad.

What options do (((they))) have at this point
1.Pull the plug on the entire internet or go full censorship(maybe add arresting for piracy and such shit)-Logistical and public nightmare ,we can move faster than they can ban , and almost every downloaded something at one point
2.Let us continue on the internet hoping that "we" never move to irl action ,maybe stocking defenses in the mean time-"We" already did some "activism" with It's Okay To Be White ,once truth is all around other people will join,and I don't believe there is that much jew level of evil people to use for protection
3.Cause a WW3 or at least "Middle East" 3.0-Normalfags don't want a war , even the jews shill hard for peace and (((onenation))).Other than North Korea "we" can speak to every civilian and soldier of the "enemy" country and prove it's started of as false flag.
4.Start suicideing or arresting all Holla Forumsacks(I think this is the best option for them)-They would have to come up with some kind of charges[let's say a Holla Forums folder in my case](you should talk about all things Holla Forums related to at least one other offline person),your family would know you didn't commit a crime , and anyone you talked to might realize (((why))) you got arrested

I am sure they still have some tricks ,but jew wise they have a small chance to win,even if they avoid extermination they still commited crimes that will land them a life sentence.
Which makes me think about
5.They rampup immigration to 11 hoping to outbreed whites in time-but without jews people will quickly see through this plan

>thehill.com/policy/national-security/372088-wray-tells-fbi-talk-is-cheap-after-memo-release

I honestly don't see anything wrong with his statement. "Talk is cheap" could just as well be directed towards the democrats spinning machine.

Granted, the FBI made that statement about "grave concerns" over the release of the memo, but I think it is too early to assign this Wray guy swamp status

I hope you don't mind, I'm stealing your synopsis for use in other comment sections on "news" sites, because lazy.

Well done, very concise.

Stop LARPing.
Just spread news of the memo and the false basis for the Trump/Russia investigation far and wide.

I still can't believe this shit

At this point I think we need to consider that those that weren't removed by Trump immediately or soon after taking office (ie: swamp) are actually not swamp per say but controlled by it due to being blackmailed after the massive spying situation Obama put into play. In fact I would be truly surprised if not every single person at a high level, in any occupation across the globe, weren't completely filed into some dossier. They likely had files on every single person who mattered bar none.

alright so the way I've been explaining it:
As far as easily digestible and bare bones does this work or am I missing some important tidbits everyone should know?

the reason why the trump shit was necessary was always because of the emails, DNC hack, etc. Hillary just needed something to distract from that. You can see this clearly in the debates, when asked about the leaks, she goes straight to russia. Imagine this: what if her "stolen emails" did turn up during the election? She would go for Russia.

So they started this botched investigation. The goal was not even to spy on Trump (although when that became a possibility they took it). The goal was simply that an investigation must exist so they can start spinning from the leaked stuff.

Also to add and just as worse these people they had information on/were blackmailing were in positions to report every single thing to them. Wall Street Journal meets with 81 year old man who gives him story… 81 year old man dies the next day due to "suicide". Like one massive network feeding them information about anything and everything that could pose an issue. Worse still it was consisting of people like Awan who undoubtedly sent it all to a foreign country.

Just think about the numerous undercover CIA operatives who were executed in foreign countries during Obama's time in office. China, Pakistan, Iran, etc, I recall stories about many places. He legitimately opened the door for business on all American secrets and information on people in my opinion.

((((1))))

Superb, can we add the leaked private phone calls to it?

Jeez. Why hasn't Trump declared martial law yet? This system is way too fubar to fixed any other way.

СКОРО

MSNBC is really pushing Mueller's 'indictment' and removal of President Trump. If they manage to pull that off, it's instant civil war.

Have you made a primary target list yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vAOjxqlGgY

Yeah this is without a doubt their play as this has been getting browbeaten since the memo came out. This, 2018 elections to control the houses, and physically attacking seem to be their final play

For fucks sake, these idiots ran with the made up piss dossier, the fuckin piss dossier, imagine Putin briefed on all this, sir they said Trump rented a hotel room, ordered some russian hookers, same bed michelle and obama slept in, and he pissed on the russian hookers in this bed, and we have evidence of this to manipulate him, so he's unfit to be president.

What limeyanons? We're all going to be jailed for 10 years for reading 'extremist right-wing propaganda' if we come here. We don't have guns, we don't have militias, and we're going to drop to at best 75% white British in the next ten years, and that's if we don't stop importing shitskins at 600,000 people a year.

All I've got is a VPN subscription and a dream where white children are free to learn the ways of their forefathers. When you're done with this, lend us some rope.

Need advice on how you guys are dealing with this if you have encountered it. Every news/media (local in this case) of course has a FB page. I have encountered severe resistance when providing these elements to this issue but they are constantly censored while the area is just bombarded with editorial after article one after another of these bullshit narratives.

How the fuck can we break this hold they have on our local medias. We have to do so to get the facts out.

preview of gowdy's interview
and a reminder of her desperate tears from the day after the election

Britfag here. The thing to understand about the situation in the UK is that it's very localised. I live in a very well-to-do part of the country, and from here it's hard to see that there is a problem with the ethnics. It's at least 90% white, the minorities that are present are high quality Indian Hindus and Chinese, who have totally assimilated and present no problem at all. Of course, this narrow view breeds complacency about the nationwide situation.

The problem minorities have effectively self-segregated themselves to certain towns, cities and districts, where they form enclaves.The Niggers create ghettos just like the US, whereas the Muslims try to enforce sharia zones. Certain districts of London, Birmingham and other major cities suffer this, while you could be in another part of the city and see nothing wrong at all. In the north of England they've managed to almost take over whole towns. The "|slamic Republic of Bradford" springs to mind as the worst example.

On the bright side, they have made themselves easy to isolate. If this comes to conflict, it's better far better for us to have the enemy isolated and concentrated in small geographical areas, rather than spread out mingling among us.

The ironic thing about the Brexit vote is that, whilst I'm happy with the outcome, the reasons people voted for it are quite short-sighted. Many, many people are concerned about immigration, which like the US was pushed upon us without the public ever being asked. The leave vote was largely motivated by the enormous wave of Eastern European immigration, most of all from Poland, that began with the accession of the A8 countries in 2004. I personally have no issue with the Poles, who come to work not to leech. Many have settled permanently and started families here. I appreciate the contribution they have made to keeping the white birthrate up.

We voted to leave based mostly on regaining control of who we allow in to the country, while all through the past two decades at least there have been roughly equal numbers coming from places like Pakistan. We could have easily stopped this had there been the political will; the government pays lip service to reducing this migration, painting it as a "difficult problem that we're working on", when all they have to do is stop letting these people in. Typical ZOG tricks.

You're not going to break the hold of people who have their heads buried in the sand. The best you can do is get the gears buzzing in their head. Point out an inconsistency in the reporting and let their own curiosity lead them to the light. Such as "why was a british spy working for the DNC?" and leave it at that.

It's clear to me now that he's all talk, and has been all talk.

It was fun Rowdy Gowdy, but you're no longer worth my time.

Calm before the storm? I'm surprised we haven't seen something occur yet.

Superbowl.

That takes on a different meaning after watching that webm.

that's a 5/5 post right there. I'm renaming the webm now.

Given what we know about the Super Bowl situation right now it really does appear to a ripe setting for an issue to occur. Not to mention the fact that if the Super Bowl was attacked it would be fury incarnate from most people and some would take that out on those in their area preaching Communist shit or others and then, in turn, retaliations would happen. I don't like it.

The sacred cow that needs to be slaughtered for shit to kick off has always been the bread and circus. It also happens to be a total last resort happening target so if something does go down tomorrow we will know without a doubt that they are out of options.

If any false flag happens tomorrow it will be blamed on an "Angry White Right Wing" man whose biography will be splashed across the news while gunshots are still being fired. I hope I'm wrong I think they will pop the festering boil of the economy and bring down the whole ponzi scheme and somehow try to blame it on the Tax reform which is garlic to the jewish vampire.

Or, and I hate to say this… kek be kind

WHY NOT BOTH?

The NFL Head of Security Cathy Lanier was the DC police chief that buried the Seth Rich investigation. If a false flag happens at the Super Bowl, you know who to blame.

Read this on /n/, can't archive right now. I think this is the angle they're pushing despite the fact there's nothing there.
theintercept.com/2018/02/02/nunes-memo-fisa-trump-russia/

We don't know what evidence was being produced by the FISA judges. Being under investigation isn't proof of wrongdoing and given the FISA courts didn't produce anything important, it's pretty safe to say this whole thing was garbage from the beginning. They're trying to play this as the authorizations are important and Carter Page being investigated is some kind of smoking gun.

I think the sportsball goers should be aware of this, dont you think?

The only thing they are counting on and they are unfortunately probably right is that it takes a slight bit of reasoning to piece all of this together. A level of logic that contemporary education and fluoride has nearly killed off in the "normie" sphere. They are going to, over the course of this whole process, throw shit out that makes zero sense whatsoever. Then again, considering the mental gymnastics these fuckers do on a daily basis- it is like second nature to them.

Like this article you presented. Because Carter Page was setup for the initial FISA warrant using false evidence, and the FISA warrant was renewed using false evidence it is so obvious to EVERYONE goy that he's guilty and therefore Trump must be impeached.

Everyone that hasn't been irreparably brainwashed is already boycotting it from the kneeling niggers. Chances are the only people that will be caught up in anything that does happen will be leftists and drooling consumers, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Besides, there is less than 24 hours to get any warning out and people have paid good money for seats, they aren't going to stay home one way or another.

I think they're working on obfuscating the timeline right now, Carter Page was under investigation before joining the campaign, but that's in no way a smoking gun. We don't know most of what's involved in that right now.

More importantly, that article is intentionally poorly thought out. Reading the text while knowing what is going on is seriously just confusing, it honestly just points in a separate direction that has very little to do with the issue itself while intentionally using reductive reasoning by confusing the timeline IGNORING THE FUCKING MAIN ISSUE COMPLETELY. This is their media's ultimate test. If they can bury this like Benghazi, there will definitely have to be blood.

I was a nice and calm person only a few years ago. This shit is infuriating.

Train derailment, didn't go as planned for the democrats though.

Posting in historic thread.

They don’t give a shit and never will.

"A Yahoo article by (((Michael Isikoff)))."

2% of the population
99% of coincidences

Of course user! A knowing mod goes a long way between father and son

youtube.com/watch?v=PH3_-TdoNkQ

That would be nod
Going to bed now cause I'm drunk and not contributing shit

a jew who just so happened to also be on the FusionGPS payroll at the time

The Steele Dossier was used to expand surveillance to the Trump campaign. Indeed Page had been under investigation, but still has not been indicted.
Steele is an unreliable source because he was commissioned by a firm with known connections to the DNC and the Clintons and has a history of lying. The dossier itself is completely false.
He did and does.
He most likely think it wouldn't hurt her chances. Remember the Clinton has an 80% chance to win polls your press kept shitting out?
Fishing expedition. Trump did nothing wrong, so they will try to purjury trap him instead. Page and Flynn and that fag with the greek name are all part of this attempt.
A Never Trumper GOP group. In other words, democrats with Rs next to their name.

yeah, was it this or what? i have no idea who's jewing who anymore

Another thing I do not understand is the FBI put out a statement that they have planned for this event for two years. Fair enough but how is your two year plan now altered due to the city changing the security detail on you at the eleventh hour?

Also, the reason I am convinced an attack would occur outside is also based on the stadiums location which is not like other stadiums with huge areas of open land but this one has numerous condos, apartments and high rise buildings all around very narrow alley paths leading to the gate for about a mile away. If an attack is to come I would be shocked if it wasn't about an hour before kickoff and outside the gates and from elevated positions much like Vegas.

I hope I am wrong but we're talking Minnesota here. Don't even get me started about how many issues the city has dealt with ranging from the Minnehaha Academy "accident" to bridge "collapses" to train "accidents" This shit is pretty much common now and that is not exaggeration.

Also, if I am Putin or a Russian agent I would be doing every damn thing in my power to help Trump and the patriotic Americans cleanse the board of this corruption at moment as if America goes down to these types there is no doubt at all they will turn their attention right to Russia given all the shit they blamed them for the past few years.

Ironically their actions may actually bring us closer together as it will help break the shit caused by these fucks. I hope so as there is no reason at all we shouldn't be strong allies with them.

think you posted in the wrong thread

Fuck… my bad.

Mind linking to the correct thread? sounds like it could be a good read.

here

sorry pic wouldn't load

I always call my rabbi to give me a little mzitza pbeh under the covers when I cant fall asleep :^)

I cant believe theyre doubling down here. Sure they might be able to sway the few million diehard supporters they have at this point, but to the general public? Its going to become painfully obvious that theyre spinning everything, no holds barred. This seems like a death rattle, more then anything.

nice

It's been my contention that they did not want everyone to pile on, so I understand where you're coming from. There's Sessions' weird take. Another example is Paul. They wanted some to react with outrage, some to react with anger, indignity etc. and others to take a more relaxed approach, primarily because there are MANY more memos/steps to come. They didn't want to shoot their load too early, as it were.

No fucking way….

hi Holla Forums. now youre here for life.

I've been here for a long time but… fuck… never knew about this fucked up shit.

Welcome to the other side of the filter, faggot. We have such sights to show you.

You have to go back

Hah you fucking assholes… been here since the start but just rarely have given a shit about any of the race shit outside of my hatred for niggers and just liked the investigatory side of things. Still though, this shit here is next level fucked and for someone who believed he knew a lot about events/rituals I sure dropped the ball on this one because this shit here is even beyond faggot level bad.

It gets better:
Brooklyn Rabbi Gives Babies Herpes
nydailynews.com/new-york/religious-circumcision-ritual-leaves-2-brooklyn-infants-herpes-article-1.1308205

Those two statements are mutually exclusive, friendo. If you haven't seen this before then you need to lurk moar before posting again.

I think it's important to acknowledge the Carter aspect of this because it'll certainly be brought up. The FBI had him watched due to his meetings with Russian firms, worried that he may provide intelligence. Nothing ever came of that but he was still being watched and was therefore under investigation. Being under investigation is not guilt and it completely sidesteps the incontrovertible fact that the events you (very succinctly) listed happened. The Page investigation is totally irrelevant to this case.

Guten Morgen, CTR

I think it important to first establish the veracity of any investigation upon anyone, before blindly accepting that it must have been valid because "it was the FBI that did it." Indeed, corruption in the hallowed halls of the FBI (and other higher institutions) is what this is all about.

Without first establishing the veracity of any investigation upon anyone, we could be driven to war again upon completely false pretenses yet again.

One day you will learn how to think for yourself, maybe today's the day.

Trump should give the opposition a surprise and simply release the piss tapes. I'd like to see the prostitutes jumping on Obama's hotel bed. Trump sounds like a fun guy to hang out with.

They don't exist, dumbass.
The story even contains the old meme, "you're a big guy…for you…" as a heads up to channers that it came from a channer.

It's going to be the most hilarious thing to ever come out of the chans in all of chan history, when it is finally revealed where it came from. The user who wrote it is a glorious bastard, and a motherfucking hero.

Jesus christ, they can't talk about the memo for 30 seconds without throwing threats around.

phil's famous for doing that (webm from 8/10/2017)

Fucking kill yourself.

Reported. You don’t belong here. How were you not banned for this shit days ago?

Also, why did you reply to the old thread? I got really confused at first.

Read the whole sentence that ends in respectively.

A quick, easy way to gauge normie pulse is to see what Fox news is saying about it. Then compare that with what lefty news is saying. Average out the two reactions and you'll usually find the middle. For example, if the left is hysterically against and the right hysterically for, or vice versa, it'll usually land somewhere in the middle. If the left is scared and the right is ultra smug (see Trump on election night) you know shit is going down.

CNN/Blitzer clearly, blatantly threatens both the President, and with him the continued peace of our Nation. That's dancing on the edge of calling for violent revolt.
Over what? ((They)) don't like Trump?

Fox News still pushing Muh Russia. ((They)) still want their war with Russia, even if they have to get Republicans to start it.
Reminder: Russia didn't hack our election.

CNN threatened Trump… with 'killing'… for not backing the now well-known bullshit sanctions against Russia.

- these are worth it
Jason Chaffetz is among the most clear-headed of the commentators - and he would know.
Also: a second anti-Trump Dossier is coming out, supposedly it was used to back up the facts of the 4chan Dossier
And then Ann Coulter sees right thru it, and calls it like it is: corruption

Then you reach the other pertinent question– what sort of sexual deviancies are rabbis participating in that herpes would be so common amongst them?

>youtube.com/watch?v=PH3_-TdoNkQ
Thanks.

I remember hearing something a long time ago that a lot of std's originated with guys fucking animals

Normie friendly meme incoming:

Can you believe this Meek Mill/Drake beef still goin on in 2018, y'all. You won't believe what's happened now.

Word has it Drake hired a couple of Blood niggas to spy on Meek and dig up dirt on him, on some fusion shit. One blood in particular called Big Bo got paid 160 racks by Drizzy and OVO to come up with dirt on Meek.

Big Bo ain' really have nun on Milly tho so he started makin' up shit. Word on the street was Bo was talkin' greasy about Meek any chance he got– "I hate that fuck nigga, Meek; i'd do anything to see him lose."

So Bo took the 160 racks and ran off, meanwhile passing a bunch of fake info to OVO, who leaked it to Rick Ross and Meek's record label.

Now here's where it gets tricky. An exec at Maybach Music/Atlantic, Meek's label, is heavily blooded up too, and he knows all the intel Big Bo dropped off was fake. All kind of crazy shit, stories about Meek and prostitutes, him raping bitches, wild stories that allegedly were about to leak to the press. This guy is seriously connected– on some fbi shit– so much so if we even drop his name he'll know who snitched and the person who told us will probably disappear tomorrow. So we'll just call this guy Mr. Red. Mr. Red doesn't fuck with Meek either so even tho he knew the stories Big Bo dropped off were fake, he still did everything in his power to get Meek dropped from his label.

Mr. Red goes to Rick Ross trying to get Meek dropped but da big Bawse was a good judge of character and wasn't having none of it. Ross is a street cat too and he could judge enough to see through that nonsense. "Nah homie, dat ain't warranted." the Bawse reportedly told him.

But Mr. Red wouldn't let it go, so he starts feeding stories to various blog sites– remember all those stories that seemed to hit about the same time, Meek was takin' L's left and right, all kind of negative stories about him– you don't think all that happening at the same time was coincidence, do you?

Turns out some of the blog sites had deep ties with Mr. Red, so even they knew the stories on Meek were false but they ran them anyway.
So Mr. Red goes over Ross' head straight to Atlantic, trying his hardest to get Meek dropped.

Oh, did I forget to mention Mr. Red's wife was also gettin' street money with Big Bo. This shit just get dirtier and dirtier, y'all.

So Atlantic starts working with Mr. Red, they put all kinds of handlers around Meek, people to keep an eye on him, spy on him around the clock, find the evidence they need and if they see one thing out of line he's getting dropped from the label.

But after following Meek around for months, they couldn't find anything. Everytime they go back to Atlantic like, "Man, this guy clean. We can't find nothing." Mr. Red keeps pushing and pushing for them to keep following Meek, using the same original info he knows was a lie from jump.

And now there's this cloud around Meek's career, all based on lies dreamed up by a street cat named Big Bo and paid for by Drake. And the people at Atlantic are all terrified about their jobs cuz they know they all fucked up, and instead of coming clean they all just continue to lie harder and harder, hoping people buy it.

Now what if I told you Drake was really Hillary Clinton, and instead of Meek Mill it was Donald Trump, Big Bo was some dude named Christopher Steele and Mr. Red was the FBI.

That's #Memogate in a nutshell. Hillary paid Fusion GPS to come up with dirt on Trump. The info Fusion came up with was all lies and even though the FBI knew it was all lies, they used it as pretext to illegally spy on presidential candidate Trump. Not only that, when the illegal warrant came up for renewal so they could continue spying, no one ever stepped up and said the info was false, and the warrant was illegal. They just kept spying, using illegal information, hoping to find something they could bury Trump with. But they never found anything, because there was nothing to find.

#YouJustGotRedpilledFam
#LockHerUp

Who in the fucking hell gives a shit what niggers think. They don’t matter. Stop posting this retarded garbage.

This is hilarious.

That said, fuck every single niggers and anyone who embraces nigger culture in a non-mocking way. Fuck all this shit. We have to have war in our lifetimes or whites are done as a people.

You captured the animal idiocy well here.

Get out of your own way/10, keep it 100 famalam.

I agree, but pol does need periodic reminders that a very substantial portion of this country thinks like this fo real. We have to kill them all. We need unironic camps, shootings, gassings–complete genocide. This has to happen because they will never just go back to Liberia, spics won't go to Mexico, kikes won't go to Israel. We have to kill them. As many as we can and all in one fell brutal swoop during war, most likely. Just do it final solution style. Let's get this done.

What you say would sound like common sense, but for the warning in my heart.
Rather than going off half-cocked, practice strategic patience.
New, compassionate, creative solutions to our low-quality population problem will obviate themselves in due time.

Never interrupt your enemy whilst they are making mistakes.

Commit suicide, nigger.

There’s no one else to save. Anyone who was going to wake up has already woken up and nothing is ever going to happen. The power’s not going out. The genocide isn’t going to be stopped. Anyone who tries is called FBI.

Lol.

As much as I love what may be subtle trolling using government narrative and the stilted pattern recognition obfuscation shit, the answer is fuck you (even in theory for saying this shit).

Whites have no future. None. They are going to flip us over and fuck us.

Whites must order all niggers, spics, shitkskins to leave. If they do not leave, they get put into camps and exterminated. There is no other solution.

Every single kike, every single one, NO exceptions because they are too risky to leave alive anywhere, MUST be killed. That's it. That has to happen soon. There is no other way. Pol needs to get ready and start mobilizing people, carefully, but it HAS to happen. We're fucked if not, period. Wake up. It's time.

why not just shoot them in the first place?

you smell fishy

So then we'll go Vlad the Impaler on them with Petrine crosses!

On the back of Vegas, and Hawaii . . . it wouldn't necessarily need to be on site either. It could be abroad (Erdogan's chemical weapons fake news in Northern Syria – does he know of an opportunity to dumpster Kurds we don't?)

Are any important political figures attending?

You know what to do Patriots

Why even live?

Checked, and buckling up.

What do people think of Asians. Personally I have always enjoyed having Asian s around? Would be sad to only see them on the other side of the pond.

Kill yourself, faggot

Reported. Kill yourself.

We can have something close.
Even better we get to live it.

Are those vodka bottles in their chest pouches…?

For every action, a reaction. A slow and steady hand will win the day.

are these real tweets?

Couldn't find the QTDDTOT thread so

Shouldn't we be monitoring the superniggerbowl for kike false flags or is that just not important until something actually happens?

Yes, and more.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/225244643837751296?lang=en

redpilledworld.blogspot.com/2017/08/in-president-trump-we-finally-have.html
archive.fo/Jii1E

Can trump sue for libel?

Of course. He won’t, though.

that's bullshit because he could end the DNC through bankruptcy, and completely fund his 2020 run on their dime.

The media would call it a coup and a dictatorship. His optics would be ruined. He only cares about his appearance. He’s not going to sue anyone.

I find it annoying that they use democracy like a weapon as if it's the same thing as a Republic when it's not. (((democracy))) is just moderate communism with parts of capitalism thrown in to the mix, essentially an ideology where commies, like-minded white liberals, and kikes can feel at home

She's a woman, she doesn't respond to facts. Clearly virtue signalling is far more important. Perhaps show her this if she'll watch

nice quick rundown, user. i would just like to add that whenever i summarize the memo for normies i stress the fact that the dossier is PARTISAN, it is UNVERIFIED ("salacious and unverified," Comey's own words), and is HEARSAY.

Even though it's completely fake, associating young reasonably attractive females to things makes those things appear powerful. It's been going on in advertisement for a very long time. Even proven shills like Evalion got the kikes severely buttflustered just by being young and female. It doesn't matter whether the force behind an image is fake, and kikes know this because they were doing it long before we ever were. We need to do this more, actually.

(checking intensifies)

(the absolute DIGITS)

This really was one of the best things to come out of cuckchan post-exodus.

This is a spoiler, you newfag. Use it.

OH

Trump's a pretty big guy

Surprising absolutely no one, the democrat memo was leaked to NBC bypassing formal review processes.

Democratic rebuttal calls Nunes memo ‘deliberately misleading’
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/democratic-rebuttal-calls-nunes-memo-deliberately-misleading-n844426
archive.is/52T0J

It's already fallen apart.

Jerry Nadler’s Leaked Rebuttal of the Nunes Memo Is Very Weak
nationalreview.com/article/456093/jerrold-nadler-memo-rebuttal-weak-unpersuasive
archive.is/AR5Ou

This has to do with the case against Page for lying to FBI agents, and utterly nothing to do with the original supposed reason for the investigation, which has to do with the President supposedly being open to blackmail from the Russians, or colluding with them to influence the election.
When the FISA court issued the warrant to wiretap the Trump campaign, Page had not yet lied to agents. Your statement is irrelevant to the FBI lying to the FISA court to obtain their fraudulent warrant.

For you.

Five more memos incoming

A worthless traitor Ill end her life if ever confronted with her.

Patience. We're almost there

No, the memo had said that there never would have been a WARRANT issued by the court.

A Grassley memo was posted on halfchan about an hour ago, and then immediately deleted. Has anyone saved it?

So they claim that steeles informants were Russians meaning STEELE/DEMS/FUSION COLLUDED WITH FUCKING RUSSIANS god these fucking people

Also I thought these memos had to go through the declassification process and DEMS STILL DIDNT FOLLOW PROTOCOL AND FUCKING LEAKED AGAIN

faved and saved

The Muslim Brotherhood's favorite CIA director has a job with NBC.

not only is there clearly a narrative enforced by the lugenpresse talking heads but it's always the same fucking dem faces all over the tv, always lying. how does nobody notice the same 6 people always appearing on these talk shows saying the same things the news hosts say, it's outraegeous. Little schiff made that statement the other day about another OKC style hit, motherfucker is pissing himself over the thought of citzens getting rightfully pissed and engaging in the spirit of revolution the country was founded upon. These rich politicians have lived a life of comfort for far too long, it's very depressing looking at all the brainwashed shitlibs who root for, listen, cheer on these career politicians they've claimed to be against for years. violence is literally the only answer at this point and we too are comfortable with the life we've lived thus far. revolution is bloody work, people will have to die and I'm of the belief that nobody is willing to do what needs to be done yet, myself included because i'm not ready to give my waifu up and potentially put her in danger of glowing alphabet niggers

(heiled) and a good post.

hey here's a question: why is an ex cia director discussing fbi matters

Full grassley memo

just look at the difference between memos here, with citations and footnotes throughout. daily reminder that whenever some normie tries to bring these memos up, just ask them if they actually read the mthemselves

The counter effect being increased docility.

i get the feeling someone wanted (((them))) to react like that. He, who ever he is, knew they would pull this lügenpress shit again, pushing narrative and shit. And because of that. he, who ever he is, made it so that (((they))) would do as (((they))) always do. I get the feeling, someone made a honeypot. And (((they))) do all exactley as he, who ever he is, wanted (((them))) to do.

Donny (((Deutsch)))

bongino xx—DDDdd

Yes. My eyes are open.

The (((Schiff))) memo is on the way to the White House.

Brennan is a faggot. Anyone else notice that? Closet faggot.

Something smells. Hard to find info on her can another user confirm? Is her connection being covered up?

hooktube. com/watch?v=yx1Z_ndv2lg

I see fear in his eyes. He can't believe his own lies and is just going through the motions at this point. Imagine being one of the demoralized ones, when the cognitive dissonance finally breaks, seeing reality for the first time and not being able to do anything about it because you are already too deep in the shit. Playing the part set out for you, hoping beyond hope that the normalfags that you disdain will buy it and somehow save your tainted ass.
I'm glad I'll never feel that.

This nigger didnt seem to knew much when he was testifying but spoke at length on MSNBC. I think Brennan should be brought in for questioning on why hes talking to the Media about this case. I think personally hes a traitor to the USA

I think personally, we should stop listening to CIA niggers. Who even pretends to believe a word any of them say these days?

Well yea. We need to ban CIAnigs from speaking to the media first.

Aren't basically all media outlets staffed by the CIA and run by foreigners or dual citizen holders?

I wouldnt say all. Most. Its just a coincidence goy

Hillary campaign : $1.2B
Fake dossier : 160K
Lefty shill backpedaling : Priceless
For everything else there's memos.

Nice Hitler trips. (Does this make Levin an honorary Aryan?) Seriously though, thanks for all the webms. It's much appreciated. We need to see Obama's presidential daily briefings. They will most certainly implicate Obama and many of his cabinet and staff.

The sheer patience Nunes has has me gobsmacked. And now he can go and say bold faced, "What they accuse you of is what they know that they are doing." Brilliant!

user in another thread here was talking about how (((they))) might try to fuck with the stocks to distract from the memo coming out and I see this today. Did he predict it?

I'll just leave this here.
archive.fo/24a5s

Brutal. thanks user

Equally important is the question Why Page?
web.archive.org/web/20180205050804/https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/04/exceptional-work-by-sharyl-attkisson-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures/amp/

kek.

What could (((possibly))) go wrong user?

Never fear however – The Sheriff has more bullets where that load came from.

I don't think the judges are too happy about their court being abused. And this was severe abuse from the perspective of trying to maintain a sound and peaceful constitutional republic.

WEW LAD

The leadership of the Obama DOJ and FBI felt it was okay to mock the court and make fools out of the judges. The judges became the three stooges. Then, a citizen was wrongly put under FBI surveillance.

less redacted referal