TARANTINO UNIRONICALLY DONE

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/quentin-tarantino-uma-thurman-kill-bill-set-hollywood-asia-argento-jessica-chastain-a8193501.html

wtf i like cuckentino now

Weinstein isn't a serial rapist. He's not even a rapist. If you read about it Uma says Harvey was very nice to her and listened to all her film ideas then he made a move on her in the steam room, which she didn't like and couldn't take a hint. That's it. That's your 'traumatic abuse'.

>he didn’t actually put his back into it and force me.

At this moment, the only woman accusing him of rape is Rose McGowan, who is a drug user and already on record lying about sexual abuse. I just don't believe it, guilty until proven innocent I say.

He raped Asia Argento and many others you cockpuppet.

Yeah he definitely raped her and then she had a consensual sexual relationship with him after. Read between the lines.

Harvey is a limited hangout to cover up the real pedo abuse going on.

I thought the abuse was running out of hush money?

Who hasn't raped Asia Argento? It's probably the only language she understands at this point.

>believe (((Hollywood executives))) are prone to rape
Help.

Why would you need help?

I don't know who to believe, or more accurately, who not to.

I choose women over Jews and antiwhite cucks.
even doe some are bound to lie
So this has been a joy for me to witness.

Ive also noticed no one in the industry that I personally really like has gotten in trouble so its like a win win win.

What if I told you both of those things are true and not in any way mutually exclusive? The crux here is that the accusers out are lying to cover up the actual victims and the accused are lying, partially at least, to cover up the bigger criminals.

So the rape stuff is a smokescreen for the pedo stuff? I believe it.

It's not really a smokescren so much as a preemptive attempt at making any more allegations in the future immediately disregarded be it in the eyes of the public or the courts. Is anyone really going to believe they got molested by a so called "post rape" Hollywood? A ton of kikes and shiskas just got carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want for the next, oh I don't know, 30 or so years. I expect to see at least 3 of them run for congress or mayor somewhere.

Meant for

This, more money to be had from legal settlements than hush money so they've switched the game up

Either way, we have guilty until proven innocent for a reason and I don't blindly believe hollywood harlots because journalists (who were screeching about the right to be forgotten at the time of the fappening) decide they want to hold their little kangaroo court and play at being heroes.

Are you retarded? Do you know what a casting couch is?

It only started by Bob Weinstein wanting to oust Harvey so he could have Weinstein productions all to himself. All this other stuff was unintentional and unplanned.

How the fuck does anyone fail to expose themselves? If he didn't expose himself how did she know that was even his intention. From what i've seen so far that fat pervert is just a very sad loser that is awkward around women and tried to be sexy and spontaneous but failed miserably, as soon as a woman makes her feelings known he backs off. I think he's just borderline aspergers/autistic and not a threat to anyone other than himself.

Is Harv /ourkike/?

Harv’s a lousy kike, but these women are obvious gold diggers who fucked him for roles. The ones accusing him of rape are the ones who washed out after he fucked them, and then the ones who fucked him and succeeded piled on.

Seth's face says it all, there are more serious things going on.

Cuck

Um…user.

Good

He deserves it for the jewish wet dream that was Inglourious Basterds tbh

Are you a fucking mong? It was a genre film about propaganda films.

Reminder Inglourious Basterds was an anti-Allies movie.

you fucking massive pleb, it's possibly one of the only movies that attempts to humanize nazis that has ever come out of hollywood, the only reason it got released was because it went over the heads of both the public that saw it and the yid producers who probably just saw the line in the script where hitler gets shot and went

Why would he have her drive a dangerous car and need to choke her for a scene? That's just weird as fuck.

Asphyxiation is actually a very popular kink or fetish among women.

Honestly can't really remember the movie but why would it help to get her going so to speak? And the car, why not just use a normal car?

Directors have pushed actors and done fucked up stuff to them since the invention of cinema to get an amazing performances out of them. Tarantino was trying to choke the greatness out of her. Pic very much related. She quit acting due to her experiences on set and her treatment by the director, but 90 years after her performance she's still remembered for it.

Uma likes to push muh grrrl powah, but in reality she's weak garbage who won't be remembered even 20 years from now.

forgot pic related

this
I had a korean gf once who liked extremely rough sex, once I was hammering her in the ass from behind while choking her and when I let my grip up she screamed for me to kill her
women are fucked in the head

100% this

Inglourious basterds is kino