What is the point of coming here?

What is the point of coming here?

im sure pointing all of this out to us will improve the board and not just shit it up more. fucking worthless retard

SHITPOSTACCINO

If you at any point in the last 20 years enjoying a single movie you deserve this. Burn down every theater in the world and nuke Hollywood.

who will play Holla Forums in the inevitable biopic?

reddit reddit reddit

Not even shitposting, you are a huge problem child. You are the equivalent of annoying roasties. You need to kill yourself.

Seems about right sweetie.

TO POST MAISIE

I agreed with everything you said until you got all hotheaded. Talk about stumbling at the finish line.

you're back!

I had to work. Now I need to find a thread for Maisie-ing.

U got baited

Did someone photoshop blisses eyes or are those contacts. It doesnt look natural.

ONLY TO SUFFER?????????

Most excellent

maybe she's the world's sexiest robot

No seriously, you will be killed. Every bit and piece of your Jewish legacy is going through the woodchipper and there isn't a single thing you can do about it. 100 years from now nobody will even know what a movie or Hollywood even is .

Your template is getting old.

>>>/waifuist/

Movies are art and will always be remembered if mandkind isn't kill. In 100 years people will watch all the good movies that came out between 1940-2050 because they won't have any cureent ones

Every now and then there's a nice King of the Hill thread or a Seinfeld thread, but really, what's the point of anything, user?

Wow a fortune teller, will soy bean still exist in 2049?

Yeah, I'm sure you're behind half of that just to try to shut down talk that triggers you. Go back to >>>Holla Forums.

We're all alt-right like the rest of 8ch. What you see is Holla Forums increasingly desperate at losing control.

I am unironically excited for Hellraiser: Judgment next week

t. /nu/ pol aka Holla Forums aka /reddit/ aka Holla Forums

This board has some neat movie suggestions.

That's the attitude everyone on Holla Forums has.

Stupid Redneck! These are not threads, they're for wipey wipey!