Memo released: Initial information on it

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Mirror: scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch Ep10: ‘I Don’t Think We’re the Right Investors’
Watch Full Screen
* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/02/house-memo-states-disputed-dossier-was-key-to-fbi-s-fisa-warrant-to-surveil-members-team-trump.html
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
docs.house.gov/
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#fullscreen&from_embed
apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4365344-House-Intel-Memo-On-FISA
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4365338/Nunes-memo.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/view
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/959479324192706561
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1623
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
archive.fo/sHsG9
archive.fo/exppq
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
archive.fo/iY03s
archive.is/OSjwY
rt.com/usa/417742-memo-main-points-text/
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/31/why-was-judge-recused-muellerflynn-case/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/monica-crowley-first-several-memos-released-worse-coming-pike-video/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-three-dangers-in-releasing-the-nunes-memo/2018/02/02/413b8dd0-081f-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html
definitions.uslegal.com/f/fraud-on-the-court/
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mfnqk_ELwIM
twitter.com/JulianAssange
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/viewhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/viewhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/view
mihsislander.org/2017/06/full-transcript-james-mattis-interview/
archive.fo/So7FV
archive.fo/lWpgX
web.archive.org/web/20180202194619/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11220692.html
truepundit.
archive.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/29/imagine-you-are-not-a-politician-yet-you-are-running-for-the-presidency/
cbsnews.com/news/the-case-for-treason/
pastebin.com/JdhCctvU
youtube.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITS HAPPENING

Link?

Isn't this guy a Britbong? Why is he so concerned about who another country elects as its leader?

During the memogate hysteria.. anyone got any stock tips?

washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-memo-released-what-it-says/article/2647937

3 AM here and it looks like I'm not sleeping just yet. Godspeed Burgers.

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

He's an ex-spook.
Hint: there is no such thing as an ex-spook

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

But where's the actual full text?

They are setting up a website and mirrors right now, according to Fox10 stream.

It'll be posted on a government website soon. These details are initial leaks after the declassification.

Nigger it's "developing".

Media was scared as shit because they are also implicated. FBI briefed media on the dossier information; Fusion GPS also briefed media on it.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/02/house-memo-states-disputed-dossier-was-key-to-fbi-s-fisa-warrant-to-surveil-members-team-trump.html

Fusion GPS also briefed the media. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yes, and used the fact, that their fiction got cycled through the media, as a reason to FISA court that they should approve the surveillance of civilians in the US.

EVERYONE was like yeah fuck it lets do it we don't need evidence or facts to back anything up. FUCKING FISA THE WORLD!!!!!

Memo link

Short everything. The kikes will crash the stock market if they think it'll distract from this.

this
the guy was "ex"-british intelligence MI6 i think

so we already have proof that steele was making shit up. lets look for the obvious connections to fusionGPS hiring him to write it/verify it.

someone should make an infogragph laying all this stuff out for normies who havent been paying attention. they arent going to know what they are looking at. make the connections apparent for them

Danke.

The service is unavailable.

Yep, same here. Site getting slammed probably.

docs.house.gov/ is 503.

Scribd link
scribd.com/document/370598711/House-Intelligence-Committee-Report-On-FISA-Abuses#fullscreen&from_embed

Who was the FISA judge that granted the warrant?

Defense stocks should stay positive though, weapon manufacturers too. Short financials, Dow and FANG imo.

Nice! It's 6 pages, will save as image and post

There's really not much to it. A FISA court approved a warrant on tracking Carter Page in 2016, who had already been under surveillance since 2013 because of contacts with Russian agents. Nothing came of that surveillance, he stayed on their radar since actual spies solicited him for info, and he traveled to Moscow numerous times. This was a silly thing to make a big deal out of. FISA is bullshit by itself and should be dismantled, but in the context of everyday U.S. politics, this affair is inconsequential.

The FBI and DOJ were briefing the media and using this to stoke anti-Russian sentiment. At the least, it shows that Russiagate is a house of cards.

BUT THE MEMO DOES NOT REAL

DRUMPFTARDS STOP READING OUR ILLEGAL ABUSES OF FISA COURTS

TEW SKEEEWPS

Not going to stop the Libs and CNN from doing their "investigstion" until Trump leaves.

Media is shown to be implicated. This will crash and burn whatever credibility they have left.

Kind of like…. I already knew all this shit.

Except now it's official and proven. This is a big fucking deal. Holla Forums's work seeing the light of day.

sounds about right. But you dont throw away ammo.

apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4365344-House-Intel-Memo-On-FISA

Yes, agreed.

Danke.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4365338/Nunes-memo.pdf

Fuck you.

Yahoo, GPS, DOJ, FBI, Hillary, Obama ALL called out.

Very true, We all did. But now it is a matter of public record. Exactly as said.

What's next? What kind of fall out do you predict?

You are doing god's work user.

Aw shucks

I wonder how CNN will spin this one.

I'm retarded so what happened?

Marching orders are to say that "he was under investigation since 2013 so it doesn't matter."

Yeah, but the public didn't really know, and, while obvious, didn't have the "smoking gun" until now.

They'll ignore this memo and just cry that the democrat's memo needs to be released.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE LIBERAL SALT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Clinton campaign called out, but I don't see Hillary or Obama called out by name. It definitely fucks over Ohr, Comey, McCabe and Rosenstein though (and by extension, Mueller).

So, is it everything you hoped it would be?

Out in force, as predicted. Shoo shoo, ShareBlue.

I expect the pending IG's report to verify everything in this Memo; and expand greatly on it. Then, who knows from there. Torches, pitchforks, indictments, blood in the streets? In a normal world this kind of stuff would be causing major fall-out. With Sessions at the helm of the DOJ, no fucking clue.

"Blatant Partisan Republican Memo attempts to destroy the credibility of one of our most honored institutions. In other news look at these pictures of puppies."

your mum fgt, clean your room.

We already knew this, right?

Will anyone go to jail now?

This is big.

This is what Hillary screamed about "If he wins we will all fucking hang!"

who broke what law? specifically which law? Obviously it's immoral, but is it illegal?

Depends if the justice department can get permission from Hillary.

Pretty much, sans directly pointing to Obama

lol, they're trying to rationalize why unbiased and corroborated sources are unimportant.

Excuse me ma'am…may we please arrest you?

FUCK YOU!!!!

< A BIG NOTHING BURGER
Wow the astroturfing points have already been sent out. Didn't take long.

Public execution for Hillary when?

>paying people for fake shit that you then use to get warrants to spy on your political opponents

Comey, McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein all signed illegal FISA orders.

"Remember, it's illegal to read this memo. There's an exception for news organizations like us, so keep in mind that everything you know about this, you're getting from us."

I like how they said a judge was "mislead".

and it doesn't directly implicate Hillary.
HOWEVER, if the DoJ and FBI can be fucking cleaned out, then prosecutions can proceed against the big fish. This is just the first step.

The commies obviously will never believe this. However, I think it'll speak volumes to the uncaring normies that, not only was the dossier in fact paid for by Hillary, but that the man who wrote it was against Trump himself. The only problem is actually getting the memo out to them. We all know that the CNN/NBC isn't going to give unbiased coverage to this.

His mistress? Is he married?

Have you been under a rock for the past two months?

Just dove in.
No wonder they wanted all the names redacted!

Answer faggot.

who broke which law?
do you think steele broke the law? which law? Keep in mind that he's not the one that took his document to the FISA court. They wouldn't even be able to get him for libel since all he'd need to say is
>"well I thought it was true!"
Libel convictions are neigh impossible in America, due to our laws.

Do you think the DOJ broke the law? Which law? Can you name the law? I think you'll find that lawyers aren't keen on writing laws that can be used against lawyers. So yes, this was probably legal. It's doubtful anybody can go to prison for any of this. If you think otherwise, surely you can point to the individual and the specific law.

Happy Friday y'all

IT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNEW THESE THINGS OR AT LEAST ASSUMED AS MUCH
BUT IT'S FUCKING HUGE BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE PROOF WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT Holla Forums WAS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN AND CAN SHOW TO THE NORMALFAGS

The conclusion is: The FBI knew they had nothing, but pushed the investigation anyways, because they are anti-Trump.
This is irrefutable proof that there is a 'deep-state' organization that is willing to do anything to remain in power, and that Hillary was part of it

What we can also win by this is how we use this. if Holla Forums was right about this, what else is Holla Forums right about?

Holla Forums is always right.

THE DIGITS user

Post best smug to celebrate

Yup, and ages ago too.

No shit. It's why it's shilled to no end 24/7. Especially post election.

Oh fug.

IIRC, this was a big question the Committee kept asking. Is this illegal?

Assange's google-based mirror
drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/view
Source:
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/959479324192706561

I don't know why people blew this whole thing out of proportion - all that's realistically going to happen now because of this Memo is that Trump has a "diplomatic" sounding excuse to call off Muelers fake investigation. While it isn't going to be the day of the rope like some anons seemed to think - it will at least by the administration more breathing room and the Lugenpresse are going to be put in an even more awkward position than before. When Trump calls the investigation off CNN will act like it's the end of the world for about a week and then no one will ever talk about it again and they'll come up with some new angle of attack.

Never. This is capitol hill we're talking about, if anyone thinks these people actually mean one another HARM, then they don't know how American politics work.

Posting in epic thread!

Yes, Strzok (FBI) was banging some FBI lawyer and sent her 20,000+ text messages in a 6 month period. His wife was unaware until it became national news afaik.

The FBI paid….but what they are really saying is that you, me, and all tax paying Americans paid.

That's the best case scenario. Anybody who was hoping for criminal convictions is going to be disappointed. A few people will get fired; not much more.

What in the actual fuck? Who texts that much? Fuck. Some do text math on that shit. Thanks, user.

Jesus fuck, has anyone checked halfchan?
Its going complete crazy over there..

Calling off the investigation allows us to normalize relations with Russia. This kills the kike.

There are supposedly more of these memos coming. Hopefully with more big names being documented as doing extremely illegal things.

That was my initial reaction. I guess the kike puppets don't actually do that much fucking work.

Eh, not in the mood. Screen shot it.

Pics of the lawyer?

What's going on there? Please tell.

By work you mean: breaking and circumventing the laws, texting and fucking.

10 smug meme frog "it's literally nothing" threads, for instance

Are they still married?

Of course.

(check'd)
A lot of them are probably real short shit like "hey bb u up?" or "Yea", but that's a max possible total of 3200000 characters.

martialed.

Cant worm out of that one

18 U.S. Code § 1623 - False declarations before grand jury or court

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1623

shoo shoo Shareblue

Can we lynch Loretta? Please, I wanna make her squeak in pain and agony.

Someone give a non-burger the TL;DR:

And here I was wondering if it was one l or two.
Fuck.

The only bit that's new to me is that the conspirators shopped their to the media (Yahoo News) who reported on it, then the conspirators used a report based on their promotion of the story as corroboration". I'm pretty sure it's a crime to present evidence in a false context when you know the context is false and I know it's a crime to create false evidence.

Otherwise, this is just confirmation of everything we already knew. Normies don't know what we know so how do we go about exploiting this breech in their mental defenses against wrongthink?

Thanks for sharing the images user. I saved a copy for myself, and everyone else should do the same

It's just 4 pages, you doofus. Spare the 5 minutes.

Is more info coming?

hey bb u wana fuk? no i cnt cuz i gotta lie to a judge. c u l8

It's both, apparently. Fucking dictionaries can't make up their minds.

tl;dr Holla Forums was right again.
Made up opposition research was used maliciously to obtain fraudulent warrants to investigate a political opponent.
AND NOW EVERYONE KNOWS IT

Wow, this is really good news, Americans. I see you're already celebrating with multiple image per post smugs! Haha, nice work guys. So what actually happened here? You were proven correct about something? That's cool. Hey remember watergate when Nixon resigned and it was a global scandal? Maybe this will be like that! Maybe someone will be arrested for this and all the hype will culminate in something fun for you. Or maybe it won't and you'll have hype blueballs because you bought into this retarded, (bread) and circus political theatre. Hey mods, why don't you make another 8 stickies about some other boring local politics rubbish, so the frontpage can be totally unusable. This place is basically /new/ anyway at this point, after all. Here's an idea. Why don't you guys, in your inevitable kvetching response to my post, make nice little dotpoints of what this actually revealed to you.

I mean, this place is practically reddit at this point, so it shouldn't be too traumatic for any genuine posters to admit to themselves that this is just rubbish, right? When Paul Ryan was calling for the release of the memo, you surely realized it contained nothing truly of interest, didn't you?

56% Holla Forums, 44% reddit.(lol cry moar fgt)

Some congressman was saying that all the classified source material may also be released. Bigger than Watergate, user.

aint nothing gonna happen you stupid white niggers(Be sure to livestream your suicide!)

Tell us why the fuck we would ever go to 4chan. I haven’t been since 2014 and will never return. Enjoy your bitcoin malware.

It was actually 50,000 texts which over a six month period is almost 50per hour eight hours a day for six months. That's during working hours. Makes you wonder how they ever got any work done considering when they weren't texting they were probably fucking.

Even better is that
Does the fake news still use the Steele dossier?

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Oh look. Some (1) is late to the party.

TL;DR:

Global report.

Do you have a link to this story?

thread theme

Shoo shoo

because normalfags use cuckchan. Anons still check facebook, reddit, twitter, cuckchan, etc. People use a lot of different sites and if we want to have influence then we need to work there as well.

only slightly

Steele lied, but he didn't lie to the court. The lawyers who submitted Steele's lie can't be charged for Steele lying. And they can't be charged for omitting Steele's bias either.

That burn was so sick you had to use it twice?

This is actually valid.

Place your bets, Holla Forums. How long until the Democratic "memo" is "leaked"? My best guess is Monday morning.

everyone involved

I don’t give a shit. We’re not normalfags. Why the fuck should we care about the place that hated us so much they destroyed our ability to speak? Fuck off back there and never return if you love it so much.

lol no

inb4 Trump gets the JFK treatment

50 texts per hour. LOL fucking idiots.

Nice try Chaim, into the bog you go

Anyone else feel like Dem, FBI and DOJ all made this far more interesting and damning then it really is? Are they really that fucking retarded that they kicked up such a big fuss about this that he got countless more people interested, when in reality most of trumps base already knew this and most of his detractors wont really care.

Why? What has he ever done against the jews?

Goyim, p…please stop.

Or RFK'ed.

No shit, faggot.

Yeah look, standing Deputy Attorney General Rod (((Rosenstein))) signed off on the FISA app.
WATCH THIS FUCKER BE THE FIRST TO GO!

Wonder what it'll say besides

Aoah, It looks like everyone in the FBI had a relative or lover who was paid by the DNC via Fusion GPS.

That with the pending IG report. I mean shit. Sky is the fucking limit on this one. This could (theoretically) take down the entire DoJ.

That's where you are wrong schlomo, as was noted in the Memo itself (read it, not your talking points)- the DoJ knew it was Opposition Research. Steele's not going to Jail. Comey probably is, Rosenstein most likely, McCabe definitely. I'd love to see this prosecuted under RICO. Wouldn't that be a laugh.

Nothing short of treason against the American people.Curious if the death penalty will be on the table when the indictments start to roll out. 2016 may be the only legitimate election this country has seen in a century.

see for original post.

That nose…

It was not, it was rigged back and forth, but America wanted Trump so much, that no amount of rigging could change that

TL;DR for newfags
DNC and Clinton campaign paid for Fusion GPS dossier, the FBI paid for the same information. Andrew McCabe says FISA warrants would not have been sought without the dossier. At no time did the FBI disclose to the FISA court that the information was paid for by the DNC, Clinton campaign OR the FBI.

Oh and let's not forget that whilst HRC was Sec. of DEFENSE she gave Putin Uranium. Well, not 'gave it' to him, he had to pay. Lots of money to lots of people.

If we have to wait for September for traitors to hang I'm going to lose my fucking shit.

Probably will happen fast, however anything anti-trump from this point onward will be connected with this lie and cover up that took place.

Damn son. I wish I was corrupt so I could get paid. jk.

And here comes the damage control.
archive.fo/sHsG9

lmao

Its mostly proof of stuff we knew already but the general public didnt know about or believe.
The average person on the street still believes trump had some kind of dodgy connection to Russia.

This memo moves us past that, and on to the question of who was responsible for creating the false Russia narrative. How they did it. And why.

Agreed. Maximum fallout is that lots of senior FBI and doj flunkies resign suddenly, which is not insignificant because Trump can have a hand in replacing them, and the balance of political opinion agency - wide can change dramatically.

Especially in the FBI, rank and file tend to be pragmatic authoritarians, some border on Nazi level with their disdain for kid glove treatment of criminals. The higher ups tend to be far more insiderish and thus corruptible bakeable in a pizza oven and have an outsized influence on intra-agency political dialogue. Replacing them is the hardest thing for Trump to do because a) the nibs are cushy and they don't want to leave, especially the incompetent libshits, b) the federal government is a de facto union blocking all firings short of caught on periscope with my dick in the prossie.

It's not the raw truth Obama getting caught calling for a fisa warrant based upon 4chan shitposting which fooled a Jewish minion into feeding a bullshit dossier to a British fallguy (which is likely what actually happened) but it's something, and it's honestly what I expected. The public simply isn't ready for wierdness like the raw truth yet, nor is pizzaland ready to risk putting a known gay pedophile like Obama on trial, even if he is one or two steps removed from the kike inner sanctuary that Hillary is welcome in.

There must be a limit to the chutzpah of the jews.

This is going to make the midterms as fun as the Presidential election. my body is ready

The DOJ knowing that isn't illegal. The DOJ omitting that isn't illegal either. "Lying by omission" is not LEGALLY considered giving false statements to the court.

Uh huh

The audacity of this nigger

Obfuscating a lie by one degree of seperation is not how you get out of it being illegal. Nice try though.

But not disclosing that shows you their motive.

Hes clearly doing a shit job of oversight.

One of those things I like about Trump, he's definitely not someone to idle around on the defense. Defense doesn't win you wars.

Hi David Brock! Glad you asked.
All of the above signed off on a request for a FISA warrant while concealing material facts that, had they been known, would have prevented the warrant being issued (we know this because a prior request was refused).

Probably not going to prison. It's not against the law to be an unreliable source, though somebody at the FBI might be pissed enough to charge him with making false statements.
His wife was working for FusionGPS and provided opposition research to the FBI. That's maybe not illegal, but Orr included all of it in the FISA request and didn't disclose where it came from.

I don't have the codes in front of me, but these people are all lawyers and they can be expected to know what the fuck they were doing while they were filing papers with the court. What's more, all of the spied-upon persons have grounds to allege a civil rights violation, which is a separate offense and earns public officials prison time. It also (a civil rights charge) strips them of any immunity they might have thought they had – the law expects high-ranking public servants to know citizens' rights and respect them.

archive.fo/exppq

I guess dykes can't read, whudda thunk it?

Jews are so inbred stupid they can't even recognize human emotions like "smug", they just use a generic smile.

She still trying to downplay her vault moment?

Yeah, no shit. But it's not enough to get them in prison.

It actually is. The lawyers who presented Steele's lies to the court aren't going to get charged with anything because nothing they said was a lie. They omitted important information, Steele's bias, but that's not illegal. It's immoral, but not illegal.

Jesus. Bitch needs to be fed to some crocodiles.

Hahaha, they're in such panic they're making things up to come up with quick consolations for their base.

That's not illegal. How many prosecutors do you think get sent to prison because they omitted information in their requests for warrants? Fuck all, that's how many.

And found another Federal Law that was broken… This one directly:

18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

People ARE going to be prosecuted. People ARE going to jail.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Dumb cunt always flat out lies to her audience. Remember when she claimed to have Trump's tax documents?

That cow can read fine, as long as it's not a tax return. She's laying the FuckingNothing.jpg groundwork that will make /our/ job that much harder while we spread this. The left-normies who follow her might, after all, encounter one of us online somewhere, and Rach doesn't want them reading our posts without a mental chastity belt in place.

Dibs on her for DotR.

Don't bet on it.

If it was the Greek intern that launched the spying then that means the FBI used hearsay of a barroom conversation for evidence and the FISA court accepted it.

Quadruple-checking that get.
McCain was the conduit for this dossier. Never forget that. He's fucking guilty as hell himself.

I can't wait for the prosecutions.

How much an hour do you get paid, or is it on a per post basis?

(checked)
McCain is getting scared his name will pop up soon.

Why his ass will die before he every gets prosecuted.

Here you go
(you) (you) (you)

Get in line.

Its by the reply so just filter and move on.

thx fam. Now stop being a paranoid faggot and focus on the memo and its implications.

Can anyone spoonfeed me about what the FBI and DOJ actually did to Trump based on the warrant?
I faintly remember a wiretapping but I have nothing on it.

Remember back during the campaign when Donald Trump repeatedly stated publicly at rallys that his campaign was being bugged and spyed on by the [Obama] Administration? Or how CNN,MSNBC,CBS,NBC,ABC and all the (((talk show hosts))) mocked him relentlessly about it?

He meant he reformed FISA to help the needs of Hillary

No u. I already gave my two cents here

You'd know how to read that if you weren't a fifteen year old cuckchanner.

State I think you mean user.

It's different in FISA court. That secret court operates a lot more like a Continental magistrate court than an Anglosphere adversarial system. Because it's secret, there are no counterparties to consult, and so you're expected to submit everything you have, including potentially exculpatory information, such as: "My wife works for one of Hillary's hit teams, and this request is based on a rumor she heard one time."

Again – these are top-tier lawyers. They file these requests all the time, and they know the procedure. Omitting material facts is perjury in this case, since the application requires them to aver that they have divulged all relevant information.

Now gas yourself and your pets, autistic faggot.

You have done nothing but insist nothing is going to come of this. If you are really a dedicated national socialist like you would have us believe why don't you take actions into your own hands and spread this far and wide instead of spending your time blackpilling your brothers?

Of course we remember. The problem is that everyone else either forgot or "forgot".

oh shit. You're right. My bad everyone!

Source is buzzfags, so take it with a grain of salt.
archive.fo/iY03s

GoodOldDays.gif

Technically it was a direct violation of his 4th Amendment rights. Directly it has promulgated an invalid Special Council Investigation.

having a cheeky think about this tbh lads

Sadly not, my memory appears to have sprung a leak.

I've been following this off and on and I still don't get the significance of it. Is it just a paper trail that proves the FBI didn't want Trump in office? Didn't they change directors like twice in the last year? I dont get it

Who was the judge that ok'ed the warrants?

Fuck off Leahy

Why does he keep doing this? I feel like he's subtlely hinting at something and has been since Oct 2016.
WL server is not under his control

>lol, this j-just old news. W-why should I show you the m-memo? …pls don't

Fam he's a paid black piller.

The people user listed were not prosecutors though.
They were officers of the state expected to ensure fairness.

I dont know American law so Im not sure if the guy you are replying to is right. But I do know that this isnt a normal adversarial court case with a prosecutor and a defense and a jury.

I imagine there a many people reading this article right now.

How to Avoid Going to Jail under 18 U.S.C. Section 1001 for Lying to Government Agents
By (((Solomon L. Wisenberg)))

archive.is/OSjwY

Thread theme song: MOBY - EXTREME WAYS

Also, good coverage from RT, along with /ourguys/ in the comments.

Even if nothing comes of this something will come of this, mind you What a ride anons. Not tired of winning

Americans suffer from amnesia. It's why I keep a little journal of happenings, so I don't forget too.

just want a little drinkie poo.

The one that ```was recused``` from Flynn's sentencing.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/31/why-was-judge-recused-muellerflynn-case/

Well it happened. He packed up his entire campaign headquarters and moved it to another state after he was certain of it.

True, but leftists can't call you a whacky conspiracy theorist anymore for stating fundamental fact that powerful individuals are partisan. The right is objectively right and the truth always prevails.

Is it really fucking nothing? Who is going to jail? Is the only thing that we got out of this "FBI and DOJ corrupt and tried to fuck trump"? Not a shill, just legitimately curious as to what the fuck is going to happen. Trump hasn't said shit on twitter.

(((Wisenberg))) Color me shocked.

Is today the day of the rope? Is this it? Do I dump all my rare webms now?

your nose is showing

I'd sit on em for a few more hours if I were you.

I honestly can't 100% remember which parts of this were officially "known" (but buried), which were openly acknowledged by the MSM, and which were "conspiracy theories". It's hilarious that they're trying to spin this blatantly obvious stuff as ultra-top-secret knowledge that the goyim must never discover lest our sacred Democracy be torn asunder.

They're still going to say that Trump actually DID collaborate with Putin. It's like a cop show where they have to bend the rules to get a search warrant for the bad guy. I don't think anything will ever kill Russiagate for the true believers. All we can hope for is to make them look even more retarded, and maybe put some of their heroes in jail.

There are more memos coming, this is just the beginning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment

I'm wondering the same thing, m8. I also wonder how many DNC personnel will end up committing "suicide"

Collusion with media? The fuck? What is this attack upon the 4th, wait they wanted to rebrand, 5th estate?
I keep getting reminded how the bitches in their arrogance let slip the powers behind the scenes running things and how we would never win because of their connections. Wonder where they're hiding.

It really is user. Can't wait to see what the fallout is going to be.

>>>Holla Forums14261851

Finally, the long awaited sequel to the Greatest Story Never Told.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

:)

wasted dubs kill you'reself chaim

What is the Jew Hierarchy doing right now?

:^)

Checking these late - nice.

Kvetching and being in denial.

Some would argue that is obstruction of justice. After all, they didn't seek out any information exhonerating Trump or to even verify the accuracyof what was gathered and reported.
And when you are making a case, and providing your discovery of evidence, you DISCLOSE EVERYTHING as that is how the law works. When you fail to do so, it is grounds for mistrials and lets the criminals off. Eat shit.

CNN was still calling that a false fake debunked conspiracy theory as of yesterday. Check any list of Drumpf's lies online and I bet it's on there.

Slow and steady…

Come on now man, im just trying to make sense of this shit. Med school keeps me busy and doesn't give me enough time to keep up with everything. Which republicans involved btw?

Any ideas when we can expect our next release?

Breaking News: The DNC personnel responsible for the dossier funding had their faces shattered as they repeatedly hit each step while falling UP a flight stairs. 100% accidental occurrence.

jesuschristthatsjasonbourne.webm

#NeverTrump cuckservatives like McCain. Those "conservatives" only conserve their philosemitism and the asskissing of liberals, nothing more. They might as well be called the Semitic Democratic Party.

Wait, so when they push a picture of crowds it's listen and believe, but when others post a picture of evidence it's CAN'T HEAR YOU?

Forced breedings in underground labs and foreskin consumption.

Cheers and checked.
So we still have to find out what they did with the power of the unwarranted warrant?

CBS article from Drudge DISGRACE:

What does the memo not say?
The memo does not appear to allege any violation of federal law. The memo also does not claim the Russia investigation was started with the dossier.
The memo also does not immediately appear to disclose information that seriously compromises national security, or law enforcement methods, as Democrats had feared. There could be longer-term concerns about faith in the FBI, or the willingness of the intelligence community to share information with congressional committees.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/monica-crowley-first-several-memos-released-worse-coming-pike-video/
There's also an Inspector General report coming in March.

Gettin' in on the smug.

So the newspaper who published the "pentagon papers". And then had a big Hollywood movie celibateing it this year. And loves to publish leaks of classified information.Is now saying the memo shouldn't be published because it /might/ compromise sources and methods.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-three-dangers-in-releasing-the-nunes-memo/2018/02/02/413b8dd0-081f-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html

mccain just says he "deeply concerned" before voting party lines. also funny how it was voted not to release the dems version of the memo because impartiality is for chumps

This warrantless warrant was unwarranted!

Don't expect trouble for that one. If anything, it will be the FISA judges who will be raising the most hell over this. It isn't at all clear that their kangaroo court has any legitimacy at all, so they're obsessed with looking trustworthy. I'm sure they're pretty hot under the collar about being manipulated like this, and they've got an easy out in claiming to be dupes here.

Also, federal judgeships are one of the places real power is parked in our system. Guarantee nobody in Washington wants to slap at them.

Not blackpilling, just don't get your hopes up on this front. The good news is that the FISA judges are probably not all that sympathetic to the Executive Branch crooks who will take the fall on this one.

Wow I can see the noses even from that tiny picture

We went from fucking with the FBI on 4chan to BEING the FBI, & then shutting down the REAL FBI. The circle is complete.

Yep that's the era user. IIRC it went on for a couple of weeks at least with the (((usual suspects))) mocking him relentlessly whenever he made the accusation, and then Donald Trump himself finally stopped mentioning it and it seemingly went dark. I'm sure that A) this was probably after he moved his entire operation to more secure surroundings and B) he knew if he won he'd have the last laugh.

Heh, let the games begin.

watching reddit's head spin is pretty funny too:
www .reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7usv0k/megathread_white_house_releases_controversial/

That's possibly the most pathetic form of damage control I've seen since cum-lips-Kennedy got up on National TV.

18 U.S. Code § 1623 - False declarations before grand jury or court

"triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation" in July 2016 by Peter Strzok, one of the FBI agents who later got in trouble for texts about Trump and Clinton.

Thusly making them look like even bigger idiots midterms are going to be a bloodbath

GOOD

Like they have been so forthcoming for the last, I dunno, 60 years.

THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT NORMIES WILL NEED TO BE SPOON FED

well done lad

The fucking nerve of this "woman".

According to Twitter Molyneux is a "law and order conservative" now.

Fraud on the court occurs when the judicial machinery itself has been tainted, such as when an attorney, who is an officer of the court, is involved in the perpetration of a fraud or makes material misrepresentations to the court. Fraud upon the court makes void the orders and judgments of that court.

In Bulloch v. United States, 763 F.2d 1115, 1121 (10th Cir. 1985), the court stated "Fraud upon the court is fraud which is directed to the judicial machinery itself and is not fraud between the parties or fraudulent documents, false statements or perjury. … It is where the court or a member is corrupted or influenced or influence is attempted or where the judge has not performed his judicial function — thus where the impartial functions of the court have been directly corrupted."

How would their version disprove the fact that the FBI used a fake document to monitor the Trump administration?

It's always funny that you dismiss evidence and demand a platform for your wrongdoing, but you deplatform the right collectively over implied wrongdoing.

With those digits, probably in the next few months

Happy Friday anons

bic related

woah woah woah
Is Nancy Pelosi saying Trump isn't president anymore?

It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. Because they sure as fuck wont.

Yeah.

They've been saying that since day one. They haven't changed in the script for one fucking second. Sad!

that's what I interpreted her words to mean too. Somebody put her in a nursing home already.

Assange's latest tweet:

Surely, when the entire basis of the investigation has been shown to be a lie concocted by partisan conspirators, they have to put a lid on it at some point? It's obvious that they have turned up absolutely nothing on Trump, the longer they keep up this charade, the worse they make it for themselves now.

Anything from (((Schumer))) or any of the niggers in the legislative branch yet? I need more high quality salt.

*knew*

*knew

Isn't English his mother tongue?

She appears to be pushing to create a Constitutional crisis. Let em try it kek.

Well, in one fell swoop Trump just won re=election and killed the muh Rusk collaboration. 5D King!

VINDICATION
hooktube.com/watch?v=Mfnqk_ELwIM

Wrong twitter, here is the one you want: twitter.com/JulianAssange

watch them attack this single typo instead of confronting the facts.

can't say he's a newfag.

yup. watch the libshits not address the argument and focus on that typo too.

it's absolutely Kafkaesque as fuck. Right up there with "you are under arrest for resisting arrest"

someones paying attention

That bitch is getting saltier by the second. Everywhere he turns to open his mouth with a stupid fucking question he knows the answer to he gets his teeth kicked in and BTFO with facts.
And he keeps coming back for more. Must be good dental in Tel Aviv.

"Deputy Director McCabe testified before the committee that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

You can show up to a secret spy court with A FUCKING YAHOO NEWS ARTICLE and obtain a warrant to spy on anyone.
You can do that even if YOU PLANTED THE ARTICLE YOURSELF.
You can do that even to spy on your political opponents, as long as you don't mention that.

fuck you. He should have KNOWN better. Fucking proof read your shit.

STOP RESISTING!!! (as they are punching and kicking the shit out of you) my fav.

Commodities that simple

Mark, go back to Holla Forums you fat jew.

(checked)

The wild ride just keeps getting wilder. I love it!

Really? This will work out well for her.

See

Specific law makes withholding this info from the FISA court punishable by up to 8 years in jail.

Someone did it. (pic 1)

(pic 2)

Deep state stooge responds.

Trying to sum this all up. Tell me if I got anything wrong.

(checked)
You'd think so user. Problem is that pesky things like facts are so less important that feel feels to the fuckers.

Wonder how many Gawker articles were used to spy on US Citizens. How about National Inquirer. What's so delicious about this whole deal (if exploited properly) is that it can be used TO TAINT THE WHOLE FUCKING UNCONSTITUTIONAL FISA SYSTEM it won't thoughbut a boy can dream

A judge should have asked about all that before authorizing the warrant. Shows that the judge was in on it, too. Not that it matters much. Just not liking how everyone is saying the judge was "misled".

*you're

I'll bet that the memo could do some serious damage to some DNC politicians in the 2018 elections if used properly.

This guy gets it.

are you retarded?

Am I retarded or is he trying to say this memo exposed the fact that Trump was under investigation despite the fact that every media outlet has been harping on about it non stop for a solid year?

It's ironic seeing them responding with "That's it?" while never bringing the link or images of the documents up for their viewers and readers.

You got to go back Mark.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
now fuck off you overly questiony little kike faggot shill

Was just going to post that. It took a few rereads to get it through my head what he meant. He's just saying that "Top Secret" is used all the time to hide government corruption and crime. I mean, duh, but still, this memo is now irrefutable proof.

and
IT WAS AN ILLEGAL INVESTIGATION
THIS FUCKING G-MAN DOESN'T GET IT
HE WAS IN CHARGE OF THE AGENCY

Yes, but that was a bit difficult to understand. I believe he was talking about Carter Page when he said the investigation was exposed.

Got to be honest it is kind of a let down. The only way it isn't is if those mentioned are arrested today.

Pretty sure it was a joke. Or I've because completely cynical that I can't tell the difference anymore.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
postan memo everywhere
drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/viewhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/viewhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1CXFnepvQamNJyuhSsVQazBO7p3-ZxVOL/view

That looks like a good summary breakdown user, thanks.

Since before the Republican nomination, I've heard every bullshit thing against him every step of the way falling out of their mouths like it was their own ideas.
Every single time they were wrong about everything.
Trump said we would get tired of winning.
Today is not that day, I will never get tired of Trump winning.

The first tier of Marxist debate tactics relies on the listener being ignorant of the facts of the subject about which the Marxist is speaking.

In the most simple form it's fraud at minimum, to file a false claim like that.

Even Uncle Adi would be proud seeing the first concrete steps of the modern cleanse.

Checked
POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Why didn't they put surveillance on Trump himself?

That's about the shape of things.

It's the same old Listen & Believe shit.

I see, thanks for the clarification.

How do you know they didn't?

small typo, otherwise good.

this is just the start. The committee has all of Fusion GPS bank records. How do you think the NYT (((journalist))) got his hands on the email from Gladston to Don Jr. to set up the meeting with 7 Fusion GPS employees?

Actually they did when they "wiretapped" Trump tower for the Carter warrant. That's why the big stink about "incidental collection" and "unmasking" came up then was quickly smothered. It's why Trump effing moved his entire campaign headquarters out of Trump tower.

You should kill yourself.

by tapping those that trump spoke to regularly, they could "rightfully" deny that they were spying on trump directly. It just maintains deniability if this shit saw the light of day. Watch all those check marks on twitter dismiss this with that argument

So consider this. How many cases that alphabet has convicted will get reversed now that a lack of credibility has been absolutely proven in the bureau and DOJ. Think of the implications Holla Forums Fugg PRAISE KEK!

Jews are ordering their minions to tweet.

Pure (((coincidence))) user. Move along.

John Kasich responds for no reason.

I'm saying if the dossier implicated Trump in any way, they could have got a FISA on him, but they didn't. Greasy fucks.

don't forget rice on your list

WHAT classified information (that wasn't already commonly known)????? Jesus, these fucking people…

Is Nancy Pelosi really taking the line that the Clinton campaign was a source, or that "I got it from my wife, who works for Clinton's shady-as-shit dirty tricks squad" is a method?

I approve of this. Time to prepare my comfy spot for watching this November's midterms.

This is huge. Even though we knew most of this.

(I didn't know the FBI had PROOF of the DNC and Clinton Foundation behind the backbone of the "muh russia" investigation)

I figured it was just faggots in the FBI beings faggots.

They also started it all on expired FISA warrants for on a guy that worked for Trump. Fucking bullshit. These faggots need to be hung.

Why tap the man himself when you can tap his ears and mouth.
Less scandalous and probably easier to do.

Its not that facts are less important than feels.
Its more like feels come from facts for us.
The closeness to reality of a meme, the minimization of dissonance between the meme and what we know AND feel to be truly true. The inability to disassociate the rational ego from the process of rewarding the id. The inevitably eventual inner analysis, the heartfelt mind, or perhaps the mindful heart. Unable to deny the existence of this inner working of the spiritual being, manifesting in a forum of the undeniable. Basket weaving. Spear chucking. Goat Farming… all the blessed activities of the current third world, which have been the occupation of honorable chad alphas of the millennia. Designate for us the proper streets within to shit, king ganessha of elephant shits. Om.

I love Donald Trump so much, you guys. I don't know what we did to deserve him, but this is just the best.

Nixon needs to be cloned so he can come back and slap these fuckers.

Learn to read. It said investigation. None of what you said makes sense.

It's called treason. The give the death penalty for this. Hang yourself!

What in the hell is that guy rambling about?

Fucking who?

Big bites man

Heh, That actually helped.

Pic Related

Hungry Man that ran for President.

Ohio governor and ran against Trump in 2016.

Why was this user banded for speaking truth?? Is it mabey because he's right on all accounts?? I'm I right to assume I too will be banned for agreeing with him? I mean you fags already banned me once for calling anime degenerate

Ending MUH RUSSIA is important, both because they were hoping to use it to cast a shadow over Trump's presidency indefinitely or even get him impeached, and for foreign relations. Given that we now know that the FBI is corrupt and politicized at the highest levels, why should anyone trust their assessment, magically made without examining the servers, that Russia hacked the DNC? Pulling on that thread could expose that the whole narrative, recently used to impose yet more sanctions, is complete bullshit and actually a product of ethnic hatred towards Russians by kikes in the deep state and MSM.

Ok, who took away Kasich's food, he's getting grumpy and senile.

This guy?

Can you really trust a man that doesn't know how to chew his food with his mouth closed?

reported for Ban Evasion

EXACTLY THIS
you failed to mention most of us don't want to see the logical conclusion to the Muh Russia Witch-hunt, which is being quickly turned into ash

who'd of thought he have good taste?

For anyone asking "what law has been broken?"

The FBI officials, DOJ Officials, The DNC, the Clinton Campaign and the Fusion GPS people (incl Ohr's Wife) could be charged with:

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Also it would be "Conspiracy to commit Fraud on the Court"

This type of fraud (submission of fraudulent and misleading documents to a court) invalidates any judgement by the court:

Further, any who submitted false information to the FBI, (Steele, Ohr's Waifu, Fusion GPS, DNC, Clinton Campaign etc) are guilty of making False Statements to a Federal Investigator (Note: the FBI and DOJ officials themselves would not be guilty under this statute due to subsection B):

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.
(b) Subsection (a) does not apply to a party to a judicial proceeding, or that party’s counsel, for statements, representations, writings or documents submitted by such party or counsel to a judge or magistrate in that proceeding.
(c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to—
(1) administrative matters, including a claim for payment, a matter related to the procurement of property or services, personnel or employment practices, or support services, or a document required by law, rule, or regulation to be submitted to the Congress or any office or officer within the legislative branch; or
(2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.

There are probably further sub charges vis-a-vis Steele's violations of confidentiality agreements, and disclosure of classified information to the media, and internal infractions against DOJ and FBI policy for those government officials involved

Why do you even bother?

Julian is getting the bants in this morning

That looks like bell pepper to me.

I just woke up user.

Lord's work, user. Thanks. Somebody make a normie-friendly copypaste?

years of autistic digging into kang niggers corruption, uncovering mass media lies and collusion, uncovering and spreading comminist and jewish infiltration into western institutions and the rediscovery of ancient magics.
we did plenty user

Nigger that was over a month ago and no longer stands, fuck off

Can I get one that is discord sized?

Oh yeah, that. We also drove Shia LaBeouf insane. I remember that too.

Kek. I didn't realize Julian was also a shitposter of good repute as well.

Image name "The_Kucinich_Family_2".
Is this Kasich, guys? You are a special breed of stupid.

ThisFilename.jpg

how?

Do they think that we're that stupid? This sounds smuggie-tier.

Persians… Gtfo you goat fucking muzzie. You gave up your past ages ago to follow a tent dwelling child rapist and you have done nothing since. Dont try to sneak in here and subtly push a "h h hey fellow anti kike anons… P p persians amirite"
Fuck off.

newfags don't know bout my moving .jpg
/x/ used to fuck with people all the time with these. You ever seen a newfag react to a .jpg screamer? It's fucking hysterical

They think enough americans are stupid enough that they might not get fucking lynched.

just your average american yugoslavian that got fired for calling out the jew

The only thing surprising to me is official confirmation of what I already knew. Before anyone says, "it's no big deal," remember what Watergate was about.

Some of the president's men broke into a room belonging to the DNC in order to plant bugs to spy on them, then they lied about it. In this case the bugs were planted by lying (by omission) to a FIDA court. They also leaked information, that they themselves hadn't corroborated, to the press. I guess you could call this lying by spin. The press was against Nixon, but are an asset of the intelligence services involved here.

So let this sink in; The Obama administration, whether or not Obama was briefed on it (though suggesting he wasn't strains the imagination), the DNC, the FBI, and the DOJ conspired to thwart Donald Trump from being elected, and to hamstring him, and perhaps have him impeached if they failed to prevent his election. And they used information they knew was false to do it with. And the MSM knew all this, and cooperated with them.

OK. The DNC and the DOJ shouldn't surprise anyone. Obama's DOJ was the most political I can ever remember. But why was the FBI interesting in interfering with a US election? The FBI.

Because Donald Trump is a Nationalist. They are something else, something few of you have probably realized, though it stares you in the face every day. They are agents of the world's largest ever, and most powerful ever, empire.

There are very few countries on the face of this earth that don't support a US military base. We have over 1000 of them in more than 130 countries. We have the world's ONLY functioning blue water navy patrolling all the world's oceans. We monitor the world's markets and communications. The financial institutions of all but 6 nations are controlled from NY, DC, and London. We kill those who resist us every day. We have killed hundreds of thousands of people in the last two decades alone for resisting the control of the Empire.

Washington is the headquarters for the Empire, perhaps, but I don't even think of it as an American Empire any longer, as this country was sold out to it a long time ago, perhaps before I was even born. The FBI doesn't really serve the US so much as it serves the internationalists who control the Empire.

All the leftists can't seem to see that, rather than being the rebellion, or the resistance, they serve the Empire. Donald Trump leads the real rebellion. Maybe. He may also just be the corrective agent for the predicted anomaly of resistance to assimilation. A mere bump in the road, really. Time will tell.

Or, here's what will really tell; when and if it our part in the creation of and continued support of ISIS and other terror groups is finally admitted. And most especially, on whose behalf we did it.

Ah, so this is why (((they))) wanted to memory-hole the whole pissgate thing. Not just because it was a massive embarrassment, but because it was the whole lynch(heh)-pin for their investigation, and bringing more attention to it would've raised too many eyebrows later.
What a fucking mess. This is god damn glorious.

Weird how they are all dressed in red

MR BONES LET ME OFF
I'M TIRED OF WINNING
AND I NEED SLEEP

dressed like a bunch of whores.

The most obvious thing does the trick.
Just change the file extension and you're done.

Fag.

Nixon was decent enough to resign. Obongo is just a monkey.

Checked and keked

these reddit fucks are unbearable, but there's good salt to be harvested. anyone start a salt thread yet?

Its not weird at all. These are sirens calling a people to war. The humor behind it is that technically they are getting a nation to worship calves, viz. womens' exposed lower legs. These are the best in media, the golden calves. Jokes on you goyim.

:^)

Enjoying this comfy thread

Now the piss baloons have popped and there is poopoo peepee everywhere.

I was just about to ask that same question

Got (you)'s on that one.

Pottery.

today is "national wear red day"

YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP
THERE IS MORE WINNING LEFT TO DO!

I'm glad they're using the most aesthetically appealing picture imagineable to represent us.

This is what I wanna know. Money says it's a berg or a stein.

Very good point. You're observational skills are appreciated

The shortest version:

"Everyone Named in the Memo can be charged under 18 U.S. Code § 371. Conspiracy to defraud an Agency of the United States (FISA Court). Max 5 years."

Extra:

Steele, Ohr's Wife, those at FusionGPS, DNC, and the Clinton Campaign who participated in procuring the dossier for the purpose of, and/or those who participated in, submitting the dossier to the FBI and DOJ can be charged under 18 U.S. Code § 1001 Making False Statements to a Federal Investigator. Additional 5 years max.

see

ContrerasFucking Wetbacks

Some cuban fuck actually. Judge Rudolph Contreras. Quick jewgle search for jewish religion ties, but nothing came up. Maybe his wife. Didn't search for that.

They should do it Project Veritas style

God damn, I'm only a Bong and and my cock is erect.
We #lockherup now?
Actually…
We #LockThemALLup now?

Change that to a min and I'd be a lot happier

>We #DOTR now?
There fixed that for you.

Why lock when you can stab, poison, burn, shoot, hang, etc. them?

Coughing fit, pants of shit!

(((They))) will try to quickly memory-hole this with pic related. (((They))) will fail. This story has a long, long way to go yet.

(witnessed)

CHECKED

anyone shit posting to HRC twitter yet? Has the she-bitch spoken yet?

memed version

She did there was just nothing in them, dyke embarrassed herself in front of her whole audience.

She's probably packing.

salt thread for all your sodium needs

We say normies and you post a fucking dictionary worth of reading… normies don't read.

thanks user

Still early in the day for her, probably working off last night's bender.

they dont allow personal items in federal prison.

Trump has protection from the DIA and entire U.S. military. The reason Trump has the balls to do all the based shit he's doing (minus the pro-kike shit) is the Pentagon is running its own counterintelligence against enemies in the (((intelligence community))). That's why Trump is taking on the FBI, CIA and the rest of the (((globalists))).

Trump has complete protection from the Department of Defense. I guarantee that the DoD replaced the regular Secret Serviceniggers with military protection. Trump is surrounded by fucking generals. Plus, the DoD owns all the comms pipes, so they can always be a step ahead of every other intelligence service trying to fuck Trump.

Notice how Trump is always a step ahead? It's not just 4D chess, nigger, it's the DIA and Pentagon giving him all the intelligence he needs.

The based thing is… Trump is just GETTING STARTED.

it's all interns you dull fuck

Someone please use this quote and meme it with famous white guys, so when everyone screams racism we can turn it right over on them.

Clintons are closely tied with the CIA, and FBI.

I suppose for their self interests, the Clintons were "good for business/corruption".

The CIA tends to work with other intel agencies almost as though they were extentions of each other.

Even for a woman that's got to hurt.

Anyone know why she moved the $1.6Bn to Qatar btw?

capped, nice post

Checked.

Here's a few more for your Mattis fap folder
Full transcript: Defense Secretary James Mattis’ interview with The Islander
mihsislander.org/2017/06/full-transcript-james-mattis-interview/
archive.fo/So7FV

You're welcome user.

Hot shit! I'm drenched in walnut sauce as we speak.

But is there pizza?

I need to get more smugs. Especially if the more memos thing turns out to be true.

Yea 5 years max is all they would get just from whats in the FISA memo, 10 years max for anyone outside the DoJ and FBI.

Now if more evidence comes out that they continued to renew the surveillance warrant once trump took office, and that they did so with intent to undermine a sitting president that is a whole other set of charges.

As of right now I would say if anyone in DoJ and FBI gets locked up it will be for a few years only. Ohr and Ohr's wife might be the exception to this, as there is a deeper conflict of interest in that his wife was part of creating the opposition research and was getting paid for it. That is bad bad new for Ohr.

Steele has big problems too because he compiled all this stuff, gave it to the FBI, and leaked it to the press.

My guess is that this won't touch Clinton or Obama. Someone at the Clinton Campaign will go down (Podesta?) DWS may go down.

A big plus may be the removal of charges against manafort and flynn as any evidence gathered using FISA authorized surveillance would become inadmissible.

The manner in which the last admin handled business was wrong and did a disservice to our country. Our country deserved to know everything. Like at a trial, this is evidence that will be presented as such publicly. If they are innocent they have nothing to worry about, right?
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

The jews have really fucked up our country.

JUST

Getting comfy

What stream is everyone watching?

Best post in the thread

archive.fo/lWpgX
web.archive.org/web/20180202194619/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11220692.html

10/10

Ivan?

because that doesn't exist apparently.

Checked, is that per count or total? Can't they be charged of multiple counts each?

and they would be right

Pls dump moar

This will all come to the advantage of the chosenites.

Turn everything good about uncovering government corruption into an "unwarranted attack on the Russia investigation" accusation.

you do realize you're still doing exactly what the neocohens want when it comes to Russia?

I kept pronouncing it as FEE-SAH

The criminal penalty for presenting false evidence to the FISA court is 5-10 years/~10k$ (felony.)
This
This>>11221190
This

imagine all of the canaries singing with the prospect of a Presidential Pardon

SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY
The latitude for prosecution is very, far ranging. Even farther ranging than Mueller's goose chase.

>Yeah look, standing Deputy Attorney General Rod (((Rosenstein))) signed off on the FISA app

inb4 Special Council for the Special Council appointed. Watch Flynn/Manafort get mistrial mulligans, kek

Mueller team seeks delay in Flynn sentencing
>truepundit. com/mueller-team-seeks-delay-flynn-sentencing/
>archive. fo/DAHBj

All this could already be inferred from the surveillance requests under Bush in the 00s; timing/rejection rate of requests at the FISA court in the context of Lynch's DOJ allowing the Tarmac Meeting with Bill, and the subsequent Comey (McCabe)-Lynch circlejerk on the Emails/Benghazi; and the Manafort surveillance to bug Trump tower.

Clown bitch that can't surmise leaked Tax Papers with "Client Copy" on them were leaked to her at the client's behest, these fucking people man

It may come to pass that Comey's keeping up the reliable stooge charade at this point (for informing on McCabe/Mueller's roll in Benghazi.)

Anglophiles in US elite classes took care of that after the Articles of Confederation were cucked.

These photos always make me laugh. I don't know the background of it all and I am not Ivan.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the video testimony of how the piss fanfic got taken from cuckchan Holla Forums.

"That's it?" seems to be their linguistic counter attack.

You mean 11.5 an hour?

Dude Dow just dropped to 550 points 25,630s.

5:12
I don't know how to feel about that question.

He might be getting help from the Saudis in that regard as well.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/29/imagine-you-are-not-a-politician-yet-you-are-running-for-the-presidency/

That would be nice (for coherency's sake, anyway), but you can't forget the doublethink. "It's fucking nothing" and "how could you irresponsibly release something this damaging".

Sweet
RIGHT WING EXTERMINATION SQUADS RIGHT NOW
God damn these kike fuckers

The counter to that counter is responding with "that's it." and then posting the fucking memo, because the clearly don't want people actually looking at it.

Prepare to meet these lines of counterattack:

Personally, I'd prefer to answer each argument with pic related, but I'm not in charge.

I'm happy there are shitposters on our side with limitless vitality, I truly can't stomach long periods of this kind of garbage.

Thats about as zogged as kikebart.

I saw that too. The real question is are the kikes pulling this no to divert attention from, or blame the drop on the memo

pulling this now*

I kinda want to meme him getting assraped by a nigger in prison, going "that's it?" and shrugging even though he's prone.

They do some really good research though. I remember them providing a lot of useful material in the Zimmerman case.

It's CNN, what did you expect?

Capped

What about Conspiracy, Sedition, Treason?

that's right comey, even disregarding the magnitude of gross negligence on display here, you faggots kicked up a fuss for weeks over something you perceive as minuscule. way to continue being a seditious future wind chime

Are we living in amazing times?

Literally like none before, or likely after.

checked
YEP

The kikes, of course, for their Yinon / Greater Israel plan. It's always the cocksucking kikes.

True hes just caught in the zogged christcuckery. But he seems to mean well. A lot like Bill Still where he exposed the fed in a well put documentary in the 90s but loves Isreal to death.

The nerve of this goy, The rope shall be strong, I will paint a mural of the modern masterpiece piss stain he leave under him.

Theoretically, if we kill the parasites, then we should have more technological advancement and wonders than ever before at an unsurpassed pace. This is just the beginning.

Information is a material. We are gaining the ability to use it against the deep state. FIGHT ON

(checked)

The cummy comey is admitting to MUCH MUCH WORSE crimes
He's going to hang himself

apparently literal treason is hard to prosecute. they've only tried 30 people in all of the U.S. history and the last one was in 1952.
cbsnews.com/news/the-case-for-treason/

What's happening?
You know that Russia investigation that's been going on in Washington?
Well, this is some of the stuff that they found when they went to go do that investigation.
It's so shocking that Congress itself has spent months making an exception to the secrecy in order to let you in on what they found.

What did they find?
There is a large segment of the bureaucracy that hates our President and has weaponized the FBI and Department of Justice against him. They've worked there for longer than the President, and most of these people know each other. And they know how to press the right buttons and turn the right knobs to work the machine against their boss.

What do you mean, what did they find?
There's this guy Chris Steele, he's British, and he looooves Hillary Clinton. And he hates Trump. He's a friend of the FBI, he's a source for them and they pay him.
The Clinton campaign and the official Democrat party also pay him. They pay him to put together a mean story about Trump. That was the Pee Dossier.
Chris Steele passes that story to his friends in the FBI.
His friends in the FBI know that it's fake. But it doesn't matter, they want to spy on Trump. So they make a Spy Application to the Secret Spy Court, "Can we spy on the Trump campaign?" The court says, "why would you spy on them?"
The FBI needs an excuse to spy, so they use the Pee Dossier that Chris Steele passed them.
Just in case the court doesn't buy it, they include a Yahoo! News article where Chris Steele was the source who said the Pee Dossier was totally real.
FBI knew it was fake. They didn't tell the court. They knew Chris Steele hates Trump. They didn't tell the court. They knew Chris Steele was paid by Clinton campaign to make that story. They didn't tell the court.
The court grants the request, and lets the FBI spy on the Trump campaign.

Who are the FBI friends? Who's in on this?
Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rosenstein, Strzok, Ohr and more.
This isn't run of the mill stuff. That Spy Application has to be signed by the big fish. Your boss' boss' boss reads and signs this application, saying that it's true on their honor. What's the word for lying to the government?
They're all in this together. They all meet and talk and have the same opinions. That's why the memo also tells us that FBI Director McCabe and FBI Agent Strzok and FBI lawyer Page (Strzok's mistress) all met to talk about an "insurance policy" against Trump winning the election.

What happens to this Steele guy?
He's been referred for criminal prosecution. You can't do what he did. And he knew that. It was just a matter of not being caught long enough to take Trump out of office. Then FBI friends could get him out of trouble.
In fact, the FBI stopped being friends with him when they found out he broke the rules on talking to reporters and was a bad source.
But even after they fired him for being a bad source, they kept signing the Spy Application based on his stuff. A Spy Application has to be redone every 90 days. FBI friends signed it total FOUR times.
FBI friends admitted under oath to Congress that they knew it was fake.

What did they find when they spied on Trump?
Nothing. Which is not what they wanted to find, so they kept using the original Spy Application to make more and more investigations, which is why we have a million investigations now. They all came from this.

Wow, two percent. Call us when something actually happens. And no, 2008 isn’t even “happening-level”, as everyone who failed got rewarded for failing.

One thing we are missing is why the FBI and DOJ investigated Trump based on anything from Page who was removed from the campaign in october.
Also what exactly did they DO using the warrant?

let me know if I missed anything, here's the reddit formatted version
pastebin.com/JdhCctvU

Yeah , it was a Tuesday and I was bored kek

It’s cute you think the rule of law still exists. No one will be punished. The only justice will come by our swift and terrible sword, and we will never actually rise up. Oops.

I'll be a witness against every single person in the establishment.

They could only be charged once under 18 U.S. Code § 371

It's possible Steele could be charged multiple times under 18 U.S. Code § 1001

Conspiracy to Sedition would be far more difficult to prove (not saying it wasn't committed), as there would have to be evidence that all the actors in the conspiracy were acting with the explicit intention of removing trump from office via fraud of court.

Many of those involved will claim that they believed at least some elements of the dossier to be true, or at least that they believe that the Russian sources of the document believed they were true. This would constitute grounds for suspicion of Trump being compromised by foreign agents.

They can make an "acting in good faith" argument against sedition.

Now SOME may have known the information was false, in which case they may be individually seditious in withholding that information, but that doesn't imply conspiracy to sedition.

You just sound like a desperate kike. Opinion discarded.

now that we know for sure crimes have been committed why the fuck are these niggers not being perp walked into prison?

Some of these are reposts but I try not to spread these to the webm topics.

you underestimate the stupidity/forgetfulness of americans and the staying power of the media. this will all be forgotten in 5 months with no ramifications on high profile leaders and/or media outlets who partook in this sham. shame this couldn't have been leaked 1 month from an election.

the memo reports everything I already knew mounts ago. I was hopping for something more.

ooo this is tasty gj

I wonder what is going to happen next? I'm pretty excited.

If anything, the shitstorm the establishment kicked up did more damage than the document itself. That said, if you spent any time trying to explain this stuff to lemmings in your life, you now look vindicated, at least for a time, and that can be the leverage needed to shift one or two into your personal camp. The real win here, is that the facade of this whole mess just took a pretty nasty bop on it's hooked nose, not enough to stun it, but hard enough that everyone just saw it flinch a little bit.

YouTube comments are a treat.

We have so much work ahead of us.

They linked to this video, which is a condensed version of his October 13th 2016 speech (probably Trump's best)

Definitely worth listening to on a day like today.

well done

I'm very grateful to have an Aryan family that my wife and I are raising our two sons totally traditionalist. Praise Kek
My oldest listens to Shadilay with us too , no joke. He's a good lad

Conspiracy yes, Conspiracy to defraud the United States vis a vis the FISA court.

Sedition would be far more difficult to prove as I state in another post.

Treason charges not going to happen unless something like that train wreck of congressmen was their doing. Treason is when one owing loyalty to the United States, makes war against the United States. or aids those who do.

Fucking nice timestamp user , noticed

So we have CIAniggers and FBI whats?
FBIfags?
FBIgoons?
FBIshits?
Help me out here.

Lionel Nation's lawyer analysis goes into the technical
youtube. com/watch?v=doOztgjJBdY

"First we fuck Flynn, then we fuck Trump"
EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
>truepundit. com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
>archive. fo/EiMua

The last thing Andrew McCabe ought to be concerned about is his pension.

remember every single family member of his must account for his betrayal of the american people

FBIkikes

I hope you guys don't mind me just dumping webms.

heads up apparently gowdy is being a huge faggot about this and claims that the fbi, doj, and fucking mueller all have integrity and that the fucking mueller investigation isn't discredited by this. what the fuck is this bullshit

We don't deserve this man.

Gowdy's compromised. He took a big payoff to quit Congress and keep his mouth shut. He wouldn't be the first.

with luck that bong spook will come forward and burn every single one of his contacts to save his own skin.
its unlikely but its wouldent be the wierdest thing that happend.

Huh. Gowdy usually talks big while doing basically nothing, which kind of indicates that he's only pretending to be what he represents. Now the mask is off. Hope he stumbles into a woodchipper.

(checked)
One good turn deserves another.
We'll win this thing yet, and every faux pas like this one undermines the illusion of infallibility they rely on to maintain this whole edifice. The lemmings won't budge until they lose faith in the government, and for that to happen the first step is for ZOG to lose face like this, repeatedly.

big meme potential here

I'm getting pretty impatient, I'm too hyped up right now.

Reported.

Gowdy is owned by the Jewish lobby. He's my representative. I have an e-mail from him about the Anti-Semitism Act that was introduced to Congress. It didn't pass there, but we have it in SC as law now. Anyway, he supported it, as did Senators Tim Scott and Lindsey Graham. Their replies were nearly identical.

Let's keep an eye on him and see where he lands after Congress. My first thoughts are either a lobbying firm or a speaking career, but my heart tells me it will be a (((prestigious law firm))).

Checked.

You can never be too hyped. Here, have more hype trump remix music.

Gowdy has always been a massive faggot, just look up his voting record in congress.

Now I'm picturing mccabe-baby getting face pushed topkek

Dance thread when the traitors get arrested, which I hope is as soon as possible.

So what would have to be proven is that by "fuck trump" he meant "Unlawfully and forcefully remove him from office by creating false charges against him, securing a false conviction, and then using armed men to remove him from office under color of law" and that everyone involved understood that to be what McCabe meant.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Notice the use of the language "by force" throughout the statute?

the digits are implementing implying implications

HEIL
Firing up the meme artillery

SC you say as in South Carolina the best carolina, my dearest user I too happen to call that great state home… sage for off topic

It should end with, "because all they wanted to do was play video games."

As a non-American, how indicting is this to the DNC and/or the people involved? Is it the incredible scandal we've been told it is? Can the DNC ever recover?

My enthusiasm is hard to define

i expected the "muh russia " and "partisan hack job" nonsense but certainly not to the extent where they would admit to being complete shit their job.

this is magnitudes worse than watergate but the difference is that, as posted itt earlier, during watergate the media was the enemy of the state whereas now they are concealing the facts because they are implicated in the truth that the media IS the state.

(selfchecked)
I mean that in a good way, I just cant express words about how good things are

VERY native South Carolinian, bruhdda.

Will there be a Democratic Party after this?

I know what you mean. It's a sort of Divine Madness.

better: interesting times

fbiaggots

They're running scared and I love it.

I fucking hope not. The DNC is almost insolvent so who knows? The Federalists and the Whigs dissolved so it's possible.

With this and the SOTU I have reached levels of Smug Bliss I never perceived possible

Yeah, I really like this one. Fuckin' SAVED!

^This
People are saying this is a total nothing burger, but it's really huge when you compare this to watergate. It's literally the exact same thing.

see

What argument could they possibly have at this point?

FBIDIOTS
Because when they can't wiretap you with a FISA request, all they can do is lurk FB.

If this plays out like I think it will, the stock market will crash after a brief surge caused by the sell-off. Watch the futures and the VIX.

Skeptical that anything will come of this, not because I think there's nothing in it but because traitors don't go after fellow traitors, I think pardons will be handed down with possible prosecution of a scapegoat or two.

But can someone let me know what the IG Report could add to this?

Another one of the "model minority" at it again.

Le based asians!

FBI will soon be synonymous with corruption. even if we did nothing it would sort itself out. That said; Federal Bureau of Incompetence.

Native like Catawba Indian native or native as born and raised if so I'm also the latter wich I feel is a quickly dying breed in our glorious land Wich breaks my heart

I never seen this video before. Its pretty neat.

Native as in 12th generation. I don't have any Indian DNA.

Heiled white trips
Also it's prairie nigger user

i like it

Let's all look back at the long fought battle to get here, so we can focus on the fights yet to come

Imperialism problems:
"Steele served as a British intelligence officer with the Secret Intelligence Service MI6 from 1987 until his retirement in 2009."

I'm on a phone, good lord someone cap this. Also, anyone recall the origin story of Steele's dossier? As I recall it Steele got it from McCain, who got it from Rick Wilson, who got it from a sock account of a troll who frequented cuck pol. Did I get that right?

mandatory

The sad part is they won't change their tactics or look at the information until prosecutions start rolling out. Once Obongo gets prosecuted they'll either go even farther off the deep end or actually consider the possibility that they could very well be wrong.

Checked and Kek'd. Where are all of these rare Trump webms coming from?

Here you go user

Noice brother I'm happy for you my family helped settle the Florence/Timmonsville area back in the day and we still own a pretty decent portion of the land out that way as well I myself though am not from there sadly but Columbia instead

Pretty much. I can't wait for half-chan to be instigated about round 4 of this.

Just because you asked so nicely…

Where are the prairies in South Carolina?

Over the years we have clearly have show our strength time and time again, all we need to do now it keep it.

That my friend is a biome that does not exist in the south east

they're threaten him again

Sorry meant swamp nigger
I should have been all inclusive and just said feather shitskin nigger

Memes are one of our most powerful tools, if not the most powerful weapon we have.

As iterated in Article One, Section 9 (Clause 2), of the United States Constitution can justify the suspension of habeous corpus due to national threat.

Trump needs to institute martial law to drain the swamp.

#MartialLaw

Ironically this Nuc' dude looks part Japanese.

lmao so the memo that means nothing is enough to trigger this
look at all the usual suspects, how can anyone not see the same 7 or so names constantly and not question why the fuck the dozens of other senators never get a peep in
dotr soon

They truly are afraid

Soooooo now what, lads? Make some predictions. What's gonna happen.

Because so far not much has happened on this front and this is the sixty thousandth bit of proof we've gotten that the Russia bullshit is bullshit and that the Dems are treasonous, Obama's still a free man, Hillary hasn't gotten shit charged against her, and the dems are still acting like they have some fucking hand to play. I'm also a brainlet so by all means let me know something's going to happen bois

POST THIS BITE SEIZE SUMMARY EVERYWHERE SO NORMAL FAGS CAN SEE IT

Put it in your words if you want

We need to push the narrative NOW

Easy bite size bullet points work better than a wall of text

La Rouche was right.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you!

A good, easy to digest summary- good job user.

Ohr's wife is hideous.

Do you think he spent his free time spamming AMWF couples on cuckchan?

Seditious Conspiracy

Under the color of law Flynn's removal – fully half that declared intention – has already been accomplished (the conversations were not unlawful in-themselves; ~ entrapment.) Fraudulent means are force. 'Russian Hacking' component of 'election interference' supported by 'seventeen intelligence agencies' suffices for "overthrow" (grounds for overturning election results or impeachment were the express intentions of Mueller/conspirators, who, like McCabe/Steele "passionate about" preventing his Presidency.) Then there's every Woman's March and BLM/ANTIFA disturbance, for more literal 'force', in addition to the medical incompetency claims (perhaps a certain number of the many psychiatrists illegally - and falsely - diagnosing Trump with Narcissistic Personality Disorder had coordinated with DNC elements, with the aim to compel succession.)

When the same unmasking end run used through FISA/GHSQ to surveil Trump are demonstrated to be the same employed on Flynn's communications (and subsequently perjury-entrap him where there was no wrongdoing otherwise) there can only be one conclusion:

GET THE ROPE

According to Fox Sessions just said the exact same shit. Especially Rosenstein.

Everyone knows that there are no substantial claims or evidence underlying this 'investigation'. Even the nature of what the Russians are meant to have done in re the election is nebulous at best.

It's just a political expedient so that they can always describe Trump as 'under investigation'.

This obvious fear does make me optimistic.

It's amazing how quickly they went from "there's literally nothing there you stupid drumpfkins" to "lmao we already knew all of this you retards none of it matters".

Right, apparently they bought some PPC ads and operated some social media management platform, similar to what marketers use, to control a few twitter profiles. And there's still no evidence this is state controlled.

Meanwhile the chinks hacked the OPM twice, in the worst data breach in US history, and literally nothing happens.

Why was this released on a Friday? That is usually meant as a means to kill the story. Pres. Trump did that on purpose with his pardon of Sheriff Joe, but wouldn't he want this headling all week? Does he have something else in the quiver?

You know what the day of the rope is? Its not the day that we all march out of the streets for vengeance…its the day they all hang themselves.

They sound like that one kid who lied about scratching one of your old CDs.

I don't understand the point of having a doddering old man with a schoolboy mentality in the administration, especially not heading the DOJ, which should be Trump's greatest weapon against his enemies, going to the absolute limits of the law to control and destroy them.

you know what, that's fine. I hope the military circle POTUS has been forming closes even tighter and gets prepared for taking it all back.

another angle of attack that might put another year or two on there sentences.
misuse of government funds, the fbi know fully well that the investigations were unwarentet and did it anyway.
there must be some kind of punishment for that, especially because they would get it 4 times.

All i keep hearing is that this is just 10% of the story. We still have a lot of blanks to fill in so that will start to come out as time rolls on. Trump is timing this for maximum effect to hit around the midterms.

Looks like they are pulling out all of the stops to cover this up lads. Pic Related

(checked)

Vengeance lies in the hand of God. But justice doesn't necessarily.

Trump has done the strategy where he'll put forth a flimsy news story then follows up with a killing blow to confirm everything in it as the democrats are mocking it, so maybe we'll find out on monday.

This is just the opening salvo. Now that the basic premise of the FBI / DOJ being corrupt and engaged in a seditious conspiracy is established, we can expect calls for the source material the memo is based on to be released, leaks, claims and counter-claims being thrown everywhere in the leadup to the OIG report, which is now almost certain to be a bombshell. Also, do you really think they did this just this one time? I bet similar abuses go back throughout the entire Obongo administration at the very least.

good lord this fucking kike

checking those trips, but i'm making windchimes

These retarded kikes just love confirming this shit dont they?

Has this been explicitly confirmed before?
Obviously anybody with a brain could figure out Nellie was hired so Fusion could shovel "research" straight to the feds. But I can't remember if there were any reports of there being direct proof of it happening like this.

I'll check those dubs.

The second I read that Trump was watching Hentai with an army of prostitues in a movie theater I knew it was fake. The entire thing reads like one a Holla Forums fanfiction story. The fact that not only did they take Holla Forums tier bait as fact, but that nobody in the chain ever stopped to question it's integrity dilates the imagination to levels unknown.

The Kikes are crashing the market because of the memo!

this isn't a friday afternoon document dump, it was early enough on friday to monopolize the news cycle instead of being forgotten, and its superbowl weekend so you know people are going to be having parties this weekend and they're going to talk about this

The FBI must be disbanded.

I also thought that about the pre-Super Bowl release was timed so that all the normalfags would be swapping stories about it, getting angry at the elites.

Very clever.

This webm always gives me the feels.

FUCKING SPOILSPORTS! GET HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU

double trips of truth

this makes me irrationally angry.

It's worse than that, Steele leaked his fanfic to yahoo in order to then cite them as a fake second source for it.

so are we; our minions will meme them new assholes.

Seems like perfectly rational anger to me, user.

Amen.

Check those Digits

Source nigger I want this to be true! If Mccain got it Rick Wilson my sides would cease to exist.

Is it just me or is the Russian state nowhere in the vicinity of this little dust-up?

Seriously; can someone point out the Russian connection for me?

aren't most of them atheists? even prayer won't save them.

There is none. There never was.

many would love to but the problem is that it doesn't exist

what's there to be angry about? this is what losing all hope looks like.
they've written themselves into such a dumb position that their only out is praying for a deus ex machina.

The digits demand it!

NEW THREAD

Here is what I am not understanding. This memo shows a clear violation of law. Why are these people not arrested?

she is not a real human is she?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

There aren't really clear allegations to the 'investigation', they just need to keep it going so that they can say it exists.

They're at the level of illustrating that various people have spoken to Russian state actors, in service of vague allegations of 'collusion'. I'd call it McCarthyism, but McCarthy had goals and knew what he was looking for, and accomplished almost everything he set out to do.

Atheists in regards to a divine. They just worship their ideology

good thing its on our side

They've been digging their grave with this one.

My dick would fucking explode.

I'll get my popcorn and high power monitor ready

I forgot they said that. Makes it clear they're a bunch of boomers who don't know what the fuck hacking is.

The Russian connection is at it's basic point Russians having an opinion on twitter implying they aren't just anons with VPN's, that's all.

Slaanesh is going to start helping them if they go on like this.

That would be a threat if you had the majority, losers. Maybe we'll impeach you instead.

This is how you know the kike is running for his life: he turns and threatens you. I've seen it again and again – the word "chutzpah" is not accidentally Jewish, it's a reflexive action for them and only them.

I remember when Gloria Allred got BTFO'd on her sexual assault allegations against Trump. She held a press conference with the accusers and half-threatened the President-Elect not to sue them back for defamation.

Watch for this chutzpah, fam. When you see it, it means you're onto them and they have nothing – absolutely fucking nothing – left but bluff. Crushing them at that very moment is a delight, and we must pursue it to the limits of their walled cities.

In this case, the memo lays out the things they're most afraid of – Trump might fire some of their puppets and conspirators. I say do it. All that "constitutional crisis" bullshit is a bluff. The Democrats don't have the power to provoke a lemonade sell-off at this point. Just push it in and twist until their kosher guts are all over the floor.

And never forget that they wouldn't have hesitated to do the same if Hillary had won.

The Russians erased all proof of the connection in this memo, proving that this memo is both nothing and also proof that Russians are connected.

its irrational because I shouldn't feel any emotion for what anybody on reddit thinks about anything ever.

What in God's holy name is that thing and what is it doing near children?

Daemons of Slaneesh are picking up community service hours in California.

Poisoning their minds and souls.

Chuck "neck hug the jewish until theyre blueish" Schumer

…not even fucking close, mate. Swing and a miss.