Free Speech Is A Fraud

College student at Oregon who posted bumper stickers on peoples cars denouncing niggers is being charged with a hate crime, and faces up to ten years in prison.

gazettetimes.com/news/local/osu-student-charged-with-hate-crimes/article_31326dd0-1da6-5f19-b142-b66255c06fa1.html

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/02/oregon-state-student-charged-with-hate-crime-over-racist-bumper-stickers.html

archive.is/Rjwhe

Archive isn't working properly on the gazette article, so I simply archived the Fox News article.

Take a good long look, if you still think the First Amendment means a single god damn thing in the United States. We have no room to mock the Europeans for their laws at this point, in the liberal areas of this country you have no right to speak your mind or voice your opinions. You will lose all economic status and face ten years in prison for doing so. And of course we'll need you to attend brainwashing and indoctrination classes to make sure you know your place, as well.

The bail they set for him, in a crime that amounts to vandalism at best, is one of the most notable parts about this case. They made certain to set it at a level he could not afford so he must languish in prison while he waits for his trial and they pressure him to accept a plea deal. Any anons who think they can freely and openly voice their views on our situation in America take a good, hard look at what is happening to this man. There's only one way out and it isn't through open discourse.

Don't vandalize. Also don't place things on personal property. This WILL be construed as harassment. Target public property so the worst you can get is vandalism. Use products that don't leave residue so they won't have a case. It's bullshit yes, but that's how the game is played.

Poor OPSEC - he got caught.
Poor choice of target - the activist golem.
Poor choice rhetoric for the target audience.

Note the stickers on the cars is criminal mischief, the rest of it DA grandstanding because they are looking for hits against support for a white redoubt in the PNW.

Also, a 27 y.o. ought to know better.

once you place material with adhesive on another's property it kinda goes past freedom of expression, if it was legal i'd express myself by applying adhesive to liberal eyes and mouths and ear canals

Whilst true, it is the punishment that is so massively over the top that shows the attack on free speech. 10 years in prison for putting a sticker on someone's car. That's beyond insane. Yes, he shouldn't have put the stickers on someone else's property, but consider that many niggers get zero punishment, or maybe a few months - for actual assault, theft, drug-dealing, even gun crimes. Notice that spic who murdered someone and got no punishment. Then you look back to how it is for white men - guy breaks into a mosque and puts a piece of bacon on the doorstep - 15 years in prison. Yes, breaking and entering is a crime - but 15 years? Do niggers get 15 years when they break into people's houses and assault/rob/rape them? …

America can no longer pretend to be the land of the free. Its an occupied country that is run by the jews, just like Europe. The only solution is the final solution.

We like to give Sweden shit but it's going to happen here, if we let it.

There's no political solution that's for sure

welp

Say, whatever happened to Tristan?

legitimately shameful

whatever happened to leaving sticky security tags upside down on the floor at walmart on EBT day?

Daily reminder that peaceful resistance will not work. Jews are winning because jews are killing.

You're not lying.

If you are a kike, gas yourself. If you consider yourself white, grow the hell up already OP.

Bumper stickers on cars is vandalism you stupid cunt. NOTHING STICKY ON PERSONAL PROPERTY.

What crime did he commit? Who did he hurt? Nobody. Nobody was harmed. Nobody was effected. It would take a few moments to pull the sticker off.

Those kiked up racially motivated modifiers are a bitch. Like what they do with adding gun charges to crimes even if you don't use the gun. Plus the time for every bullet in the gun.

Reported. Fuck off.

This needs repeating.

Reported. Fuck off.

Reported for zero critical thinking. Fuck off.

OUT nigger

No my countryman fam.
Na mean fam?
That nigger shit fam.
Fam why you act like nigger fam?
Niggers don't have bantz fam.

That it took you this long to figure out that when a group of individuals of a particular company or racial group can attack and censor anyone critical of them is not a state of free speech, mind blown.

Don’t get doxxed user.

this is why kikes need to die

Bruh I was physically assaulted for posting on YouTube from three years prior. These people are fucking lunatics.

Should he not fight on the enemy's turf? His tactics were ill-advised, but the opponent must not be allowed a base of operations. Go right into your enemy's house and eat his lunch right there.

How these people equate love of one's own people with hate is beyond me.

They watch TV, user.

Reported. Fuck off kike

Lol that's great… I'm less than a month away from moving to Eugene Oregon from South Carolina for work, looks like there is fun to be had.

Niggers already get away with murder, dumbass. The precedent being reaffirmed here is that "hate speech" is a thing, and of course only white people will be subject to it. Kill yourself, traitor.

No, you fuck off. Think: who has more to lose from the decriminalization of "hate speech"? Niggers already do it all the time. Only whites follow the law and do not even beat up judges for handing out cruel and unusual punishments to whites for doing barely illegal things.

He faces a longer prison sentence than that nigger who caused the duke rape scandal served in prison.

This is ok. White male deserves it. He made this bed after all.

Pro-Tip guys: If you follow Jewish laws made by Jews, you aren't a "law abiding citizen", you're a shabbos goy. Whites have no reason to follow Kike laws.

K, go and break a bunch of laws then you retard. You go first I'll watch and make sure the coast is clear bro!

Oregonfag here. This doesn't surprise me at all. Shame my state is controlled by all the liberal-voting retards up in Portland and along the interstate. Being where I am, I usually keep my head down to avoid shit like this. Hopefully we purge those faggots soon.

okay by me im a libertarian civic nationalist.

If the stickers read "Racism is a horrible disease. You catch it from whites." I wonder how that would have played?

I feel for the dude. He won't get 10. Community service likely.

he would have been better off just putting a rock through the windows of cars with bernie stickers. At least they couldn't have tried to stick him with the raycism charges.

Shills are going wild on this one, get the fuck back to >>>/oven/ you fucking kikes

bump

It's fucked up how true this is.

Funny too.

What can we do to fight this?

Daily reminder that in Canada you get barely 4 years for homicide in the first degree.

This has been a trend lately.

lets put it this way:
>no charges for antifa because the destruction of your car was free speech doesn't work that way but law
>no charges for you because destruction of their bumper with a sticker was free speech doesn't really work that way either

I can see 12 year olds but grown men not realizing that putting stickers on other people's private property is shit you get kicked for? imagine if they had actually driven nice cars, that sticker could have absolutely ruined the clearcoat and negatively affected the value of their automobile.
sage because grown men should know better

strawman of the year
its very likely that a lawyer can reduce it to just vandalism because we both know police throw as many charges as they can in court to get something to stick; with the message on the stickers it can even be argued that its a fucking joke rather than hate because racism is not a disease. It's literally a variant of "enough with the racist jokes racism is a crime and crime is for niggers". The intimidation charge is also going to be dropped because there is no way to prove the intent is to intimidate, given the target is social justice crowd it can easily be labeled irl trolling.

Fuck right off m8. It sucks that hes getting fucked but we both know the hate charge will likely be dropped and the vandalism charge will remain because the idiot was too stupid to just leave the stickers under a windshield wiper rather than sticking it onto private property.

You don't know shit nigger, neither can you read a crystal ball.

I didn't say that. Maybe he shouldnt live in oregon though?? Thats like new yorkers complaining they cant make rent with two jobs and are sick of catchign shit for not being gay.

Either move, or start doing things that make a difference. Complaining about it and looking for sympathy or engaging in actions that ultimately DO NOTHING in return for a prison sentence… Almost as pathetic as europoors acting holier than thou while the fissures in their colon from the last time mohomad got excited still havent healed yet.

free speech is important?

For non subversive whites and only non subversive whites.

fucker got what was coming to him

nice