How many do you like?

How many do you like?

At least I'm not a manlet, but my wide shoulders still go to waste.

What are the window blinds supposed to indicate?

whew, looks like I'm not a soymale. the only cartoon I like is Rick & Morty

Pokemon.

Hotheads, the lot of you.

You added anime to the list, it wasn't there before. Sneaky jew

>>>Holla Forums

I'm not sure of what to believe dude

I have an iPhone, but that's it. (((Google))) and their shitty-ass excuse for an OS can fucking blow me.

All of listed things, plus bareback anal sex with numerous blacks. With me receiving, of course. Also, I'd like to knowingly and willingly give away my country to people who are completely incapable of maintaining it.

For me it's:

Literally nothing in the top.
I'm balding and have a beard. I also have prescription glasses but I don't really need or use them.
Used to like pokemon but it's gone to utter shit, and I used to use full/co/ but it's been invaded by legitimate tumblrposters just like cuck/co/ and it's only a matter of time before they spread to other boards and shit everything up even more.

Cuckoldry

No i want to remain anonymous.

Why not just lie like the rest of us?

OP's curtains are that much faggy?
t. owner of these ones

MissAlice did nothing wrong.

Aren't those common in Evropa?
How much are they and should I get them imported to the jewsa, Alaska?

I'm not european I'm a third world nigger.
Here it cost us around a hundred dollars setting it up.

i thought titus was okay, but i haven't listened to any of his material in years
other than that, just youtube i guess

Go on Youtube and look up his debate with Steven Crowder (it doesn't matter if you like Crowder or not). He comes off as the whiniest little bitch. I used to think Titus was pretty okay, too, but in the last year or so I've seen the aforementioned debate and I've heard Titus on the Adam Carolla Show podcast and it's clear he's gotten pretty lame.

I hate everything on that except for Nolan and Gosling.

Isn't "she" Anthony Cumias old squeeze?

Well I'm not a Reddit user but I can imagine some communities on there that I may like. I wear glasses and don't mind beards although I shave regularly. I like youtube and would say I like blinds but I feel like they have a different meaning here. As for the rest, it's trash, tbh. Oh I watched west world with my dad, ntb tbh.

None

Hello pleb

What's wrong with blinds?

whoever made this was likely a numale himself.

What body types are oldmale?

Stay triggered soyboy.

I use netflix but dont pay for it. Most of its crap but theres some high-quality stuff there

bump