SPLC admits jews' White genocide agenda is real

Jewish dominated group the SPLC confirms that White displacement was planned long ago.

Time Stamp:
youtu.be/XbDLQpXD0Xk?t=2m27s

@2:27

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbDLQpXD0Xk?t=2m27s
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
pewtube.com/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/lWQOBP8
voat.co/v/politics/1941692/9554356
youtu.be/XbDLQpXD0Xk?t=4m38s
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/1/splc-transferred-millions-offshore-tax-havens/
Fag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is old info on Holla Forums but them boasting about it makes me see red.

It's good shit, passing it around would do good.

Alt Right is all jews too.

Anglin is a yid ?

Your Hitlertrips belie it.

Nice find.

Sperglin, Hymiebach, and the Dickster are probably gentiles.

It surprises you? Why? Please don't tell me you didn't realize Stormfront was always a jewish honeypot, victim validation, think tank.

:^)

You have been visited by the Shilling Jew of D&C and Damage Control

Good optics and Overton Windows will come to you but only if you reply

Not Today Juden

Hyperbole doesn't change the fact a good chuck of them are kikes.

Are you going to deny that at least half of the people he put the stars on are kikes?

Not speaking for him, but, even if the leaders of the alt-kike are kikes, you can still use these platforms as a stepping stone.

When speaking of the alt right, why is the elephant man, me me me cenovich and jewlo listed?

That's risky, using them means giving them power, and they will use that power to get rid of the actual dissidents.

Thernokike was considered aut-kike until the big tent inevitably collapsed.

because the alt-right was a jewish invention designed to subvert any real organization against them and all of those people played, or are playing a part?

by that measure why not list abe foxman?

How long did the list maker have? It's really quite a lot bigger than that.

You get my point, there is attacking the alt right charged with being jews and including external jews in the mix because they are jews.

Nice fracture point there.

NOT TODAY JUDEN

Yes, but what is more risky, secluding yourself to shitposting at home, or adding another kike to the shoah list? If the leaders become unpopular, a new one can be memed, and you should make sure to support non-kiked leaders.

Not really. It doesn't say don't organize. It says look at this jewish organization pretending to be white, beware.
The most effective action at this stage is individual unannounced strikes.

I don't get your point, no sorry. All alt-right is jewish subversive cancer, the only point involving yourself in it, is to expose the jews.

So none of those aut-lite kikes were under your big tent in 2016?

>(((individualism)))

wew

You don't have to stay secluded dummy, you can start your own stuff. Right now I'm trying to grow instagram accounts so I can make money without having to work, that way I'll be able to focus on IRL OPs on top of having a piggy bank.

sheesh this place has sunken deep since the last time i checked

you mean like those "mentally ill" totally not even muslims, goy terrorists?

If an individual is not aware of their individuality then the only effective group they are going to be a part of is a well directed and controlled group.

Yeah it's a stop gap argument probably. Gotta check the script and consult with the rabbi, see where we go with this now.

the graphic is including jews that aren't in the alt right.

But were they part of the aut-right at one point? I know Thernovich, and Spencer called Milo an "alt-right-enabler", he also co-authored Kikebart's big piece that really launched the controlled opposition movement into existence. Loomer is the only one you can really dispute.

I never saw those three ever being in the alt right, Also, your?

Wait, Instagram can make money? currently I'm making JewTube money
Please explain more, my image of Instagram was "chicks on starbucks looking at pics of hotter chicks"

Post pics, get followers then, sell shoutouts for brands or sell your own crap.

That makes fago the alt right? Also, what about me me me cernovich? He calls jewlo an alt right enabler therefore that makes him alt right? This doesn't follow to me.

Can't believe bullshit like this would work - amazing.

At the very least played a major role in the movement's rise, that's reason enough for him to be included.

You seem to have a problem with fags and jews, why are you even in the aut-kike to begin with?

It does, the more followers you have the better it is, but too much of it will kill your engagment.

I'm in the alt right now too?

If you aren't, why did you derail this thread to defend their ecelebs?

I guess I'll use the opportunity to tell anyone interested that, having a JewTube channel and not revealing your power levels there is a great way to make money for other activities.

If you have some engagement anywhere, you can just start a channel with decent content, get like 1K subs easily from your previous audience, then start to be recommended to others; good thumnails and titles are key, the rest is basic SEO and again, the content must be good.

Just do this and you'll grow.

What do you publish on your youtube channel ?

That's rich. I'm the OP, the post about the alt right is the derail. Also, "defending alt right ecelebs" by pointing out xyz jew ecelebs aren't alt right doesn't follow.

nothing that we didn't knew already but have a bump regardless.
GAS THEM ALL

WORTHY NEWS
DERAILING FAGGOTS WILL BE GASSED

Yep, it is current news though, they're saying this now, which gives opportunity for red pilling.

Without wanting to dox myself; I'll be general, but art process; subs are 150K+. Making a few good videos is time consuming and not well-rewarded; but getting a workflow going and editing 2+ videos per week really pays off.

Any user with a hobby they spend lots of time on should make a channel out of it. The posting schedule also gives you discipline.

>youtu.be/XbDLQpXD0Xk?t=2m27s
I know I'm an idiot for not having saved it the many times it had been posted before but could someone direct me to the original PDF of that statistic?

You film yourself drawing ?

Why the negativity towards Heimbach? I’ve his name get tossed around as controlled op or whatever from time to time but I’ve never seen any suppprting evidence for this.

He used to date a jewess and he gives jew vibes just by looking at him. If he's not a jew, he's probably one of the best person in the right.

Because he and his group are essentially communists.

I remember when Holla Forums was rife with thoughtful posts, full of evidence and logic, where arguments had to be solid and people would be called out if they used deceitful tactics.

Now we get "he looks like a jew". The constant accusations of everyone as being a jew is a shill tactic. That said we SHOULD be trying to find out who is actually a kike, but it needs to be backed up by evidence. If there is none do not accuse people, it dumbs down our community as a whole.

… Although now I see that all 10 of your posts are just shitposts. Kill yourself nigger.

Not Today Juden

But seriously alt-right:
Anglin practices miscegenation
Spencer is a journalist/conartist who has never had a real job
Milo is a coalburner
jew is a hacker and opportunistic troll who has no ideological foundation
and released sensitive email addresses w/o remorse. Only to escaped prison thanks to a technicality.
Top row second from the left is setting off my fagdar.

Seriously the assholes "leading" the alt-right are fucking terrible people. And before you shout d&c remember that denying the truth makes you just as warped as the jews and libshits you hate.

The thread topic is SPLC and White genocide, not alt-kike ecelebs, you fucking retards.

Screen recordings. But anons into sculpture would probably do way better - people love looking at something nice and someone showing how it got there. Thumnails are key for this, and making the video fun all the way.

Fair point. It's a good little video to show people, but its not really new information or anything. There's not a lot for us to discuss here that is not been discussed elsewhere, but what we can do to make this thread useful is post more videos that will red-pill normalfags as to the reality of the jew and white genocide.

Sounds like White Nationalists. Don't meet up and help other Whites.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

swed

Don't meet up Goy. Only other races are allowed to do that.

F bee eyes and shit,

>pewtube.com/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/lWQOBP8
Good vid on White genocide.

heh this dogshit worked out well for them in the past. Nothing more evil than the mind of a kike

voat.co/v/politics/1941692/9554356

Volume up all the way, can't hear anything.

This is what happens when we do not organize, the kikes do it for us.

Name of the speaker?

So why is this video unlisted? Why not spread this to the four corners of the Earth. Fuck, the memo just came out. Now is never a better time to redpill normies on evil behind closed doors. The ice is broken on conspiracy theories.

Shill the fuck out of this video on all your normiesphere outlets.

Federal Reserve Act. Balfour Declaration. Kennedy Assassination. Watergate. USS Liberty. 9/11. If they were going to wake up, they already would have.

The speaker confirms she's a member of the SPLC at:

youtu.be/XbDLQpXD0Xk?t=4m38s

Oven yourself.

Reported. Kill yourself.

Everything is controlled opposition, you don't own nuffin :^)

Alright, my totally white compatriot in good standing of honest intentions who means to put an end to this. What do you propose we do?

Are they a stepping stone or a stumbling block? Hint: don't step on any paths laid out by jews.

bump

Run amok with CIA's heart attack gun.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/1/splc-transferred-millions-offshore-tax-havens/

bump

anglin wasn't stormfront though, get your facts correct before spouting off bullshit. He was a commie niggerloving faggot before the glowing niggers got to him, but don't claim untrue things.

Someone with a jewtube should splice all the footage of kikes admitting this together. Leftists like to say "it's not happening, but even if it was why would you care?"
Let's corner them and force them to admit it's happening, and that it's been planned by (((certain groups))), but you shouldn't care. Cut off their avenues of argument.

Fuck off back to reddit, kike.

We win because we are fucking ANONS, not ecelebs or namefags, or any other kiked up attention whoring you want to try and saddle us with.

Hey fucker, you realize all this time the normies have been lied to right? EVERYONE was lying to them about those events. Even other nations helped push those lies by corroborating the "evidence."
They don't wake up unless there is an actual yid with his hand in the till and it is called out by the boss. Hence with the liberty they fell for the lie about "misunderstanding" and "communication problems" or misidentified" or "in the wrong place" etc. because there wasn't a man in charge willing to hand over the evidence and say ,"hold the fucking phone here, look at who was behind this shit."
Well, now we do. Trump already handed intel of Israeli fuckery to Putin, and he really has no problem giving them lip-service while at the same time holding them accountable for their actions by letting them face the music.
We are on the right path.

(hairu)
This is what is very much needed for any fight against The Synagogue.
Rabbonim have infiltrated any fight against them and neutered them into controlled opposition in their infancies, smothered them if that didn't work, and launched cont-op to drown them out of the space with contradictory kosher messages.
Their spaces have not been at all affected by their enemies.
Local government, NGOs, other organisations, schools, businesses, and physical and online social spaces must be points where Synagogue fighters must go under tight cover.

BUMP

He was pretty close with Don Black at one point though.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.name/splc-again-celebrates-division-in-the-white-nationalist-ranks/

… And?
So “wait for the ZOG to arrest the ZOG”, got it.
And what happened? Who woke up?
Aww, you’re one of THOSE. Cute.

Reminder that kikes completely control the discourse on this board.

We need a new virus that only targets yids tbh

Why doesn't Trump's IRS go after the SPLC's tax-exempt status? They are a huge scan money machine. Why do we continue to tolerate them?

Good idea

This needs to be more popular.

bump

Anons are building a library over @ >>>/rolo/

you'd think you'd actually tell lies that are believable, if you actually want to convince anyone