"WE WUZ SLAV(ES) AN SHEIIT!"

archive.is/AUbLB
Tariq "gib me yo whit history, it's my history now" Nasheed.
"Slavs speak nigger"
My fucking sides

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal
archive.is/FiXy9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pushkin was 1/16 nigger or something like that. He doesn't appear negroidal in portraits though

why?

I see the negroid using the single drop rule…

He acted like ape though.

Wait a moment, Enhance!

ENHANCE

MORE

Russians and slavs eternally BTFO'd. Is there anything the neger will not take credit for?

Child support, alimony, being the father of an offspring?

Their wrongdoings and mistakes.

Oh y'all didn't know? The Russians stole our culture.

blyat

Here's the lulzy replies

Cont'd

And the last two

Pushkin's great grandfather was named (((Abraham Pietrowicz Hannibal))) btw. He was considered a nigger, but he had Eritrean blood, which makes him not even remotely a nigger - black arab at best. Very semitic.

is this building off the we wuz vikangz meme?

This. He was an Ethiopian yid.

Cute girl, OP, who is she?

Makes sense

It's not "yid", you dense nigger, echo was a joke.
He's just arabic arab, feom northeast of africa.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal

But user, it's a well known fact that yids are arabs.

Yes, but arabs are not yids. Read your post.

It's short for ABRAHAM you dolt.

Btw, brb killing myself for not reading the english version that says that he's a Cameroon coon instead of an Eritrean arab, but I wouldn't trust english wiki segment with racial origin shit, as they will blackwash everything.

He could be named Cletus as far as I'm concerned, his name doesn't mean shit. As he was kidnapped / bought, he could have gotten his name anew

Rosa Parks, according to this dude's logic, was white as one of her great-grandfathers was a Scot.

Thats a sock.

It does sound suspiciously like something a Holla Forumsack would name a twitter troll account. "nasheed" is the word for those ISIS gore videos with all the gay singing.

AYO GIBS ME DATS HISTORY, WHITEY

Can't these morons stop focusing on other peoples ancestors and instead try and find their own ?
They could start by looking for their dads.

He had curly hair, so people used to joke he was part Negro. No actual evidence of this exists.

He's blacker than Sean King.

Pushkin is a real nigga. Wrote rhymes his whole life and died in a gunfight.

Nasheed is an Religion of Cuck™ic song sung most often in a choir and sometimes it's used as a name too. Not a sandnigger fyi.

What a surprise

people were way to sensitive about these things back in teh day

Tariq Nasheed is an actual nigger. Seen several interviews with him and used to follow him on twitter to troll and kek.
He is remarkably stupid even for the standard of "educated blacks" they let on TV news panels to discuss issues all the time.
Look him up if you want a lot of laughs.

Shut the FUCK up wh*Te boy.

Gannibal married twice. His first wife was Evdokia Dioper, a Greek woman. The couple married in 1731. Dioper despised her husband, whom she was forced to marry. The marriage between Dioper and Gannibal was very volatile and he suspected her of infidelity early in their marriage. Gannibal’s suspicions were confirmed when Dioper gave birth to a white daughter.

Looks like a Jew.

Russians are mostly nigger tier anyway with their high rates of sodomy and drug use.

Muslims are known slavers. What the fuck is he on about? Reminder the first slaves brought to America were Scottish. Also 1800s muttonchops means you were a fucking nigger.

In Russia the white man cucks you.

You think those shitty nigger ankle joints can withstand prolonged squat?

Apparently niggers don't realize that everyone laughs at them when they say these ridiculous things. And it certainly doesn't help dispel the stereotype that niggers steal everything.

I see.

Why not be proud of where you come from and not steal other peoples accomplishments? Is he that ashamed of being black that he steals(KEK) something that is not his? Sure blacks are not even remotely close in the greatness that whites and east asians have made for the world but even so there is still some to be proud of? Hell this interview this nigger did with Richard "fucks queers in the rear" Spencer just shows how ashamed and insecure he is of his own people he has to latch onto something that is not his. Pretty pathetic tbh

Good sir, all that a nigger knows is to steal.

checked

the only educated people in the thread

archive.is/FiXy9
this fucking nigger is as dumb as they come.

this sentence is retarded in more ways than one.

When the Slav looks back at his people's history, he sees vast empires, stalwart Christians, and Europe's selfless shield against the east. When the Germanic looks back at his people's history, he sees formidable armies, glorious architecture, and powerful leaders. When the Anglo-Saxon looks back at his people's history, he sees economic might, unrivaled influence, and a deeply moving culture.

But when the Negroid looks back at his people's history, he sees almost nothing which was not explicitly enabled by the white man's interference. He sees sparse accomplishments in the west, and unmitigated savagery in his homeland. And so, he feels compelled to steal the history and achievements of a diverse range of peoples, from the heartland of America to the farthest reaches of the orient. In doing so, he sullies them, makes them foul and debased. For he does not understand, and likely never will understand, that the true achievers of history were motivated not by showmanship, but by craftsmanship. Not by claiming superiority, but by proving it.

Something that's always confused me, in my infancy I had developed curly hair but as I gained adolescence it straightened out.. Now I have long "straight" hair and I look like a German barbarian from Rome 2 Total War diplomacy screens.

Get a haircut, hippy

It is either that or jew.

They see Roots and Shaka Zulu. Kikes loved forcing those on the schools back in the day.