MGTOW IS KOSHER

I used to like this community until I realized how kosher it is. They have funny memes, they are probably the most redpilled on that Woman Question, and they encourage self-improvement for men, enlightenment, satisfaction not bending over for women and feminism and so on.

But on their homo subreddit you can't talk about the JQ without getting your post deleted or getting BANT almost instantly. You can talk about any fucking thing else. Cocksucking pieces of shit. I bet all the mods are kikes.

FUCK YOU MGTOW!

I know it's partially my fault for being a reddit fag but fuck man is this the only place that isn't fucking bluepilled to shit?(Lurk two years before posting.)

TWO YEARS FAG.

meaning?

He means fucking lurk moar

lurk for two years before posting, faggot.

I've been lurking for way longer than that…FAGGOT.

even before when you nigs were on halfchan

Five years then

Not so. Your post is lazy crap. You literally don't know anything. Definitely: lurk moar

and fuggin sage

You post like a child. Reflect on why we're laughing at you and maybe you'll understand.

OK only try hard effort posts for pol from now on.

Kek, I got banned for about 3 days for less than making a shitty post with ancient information. How has this even lasted this long?

I suggest you lurk for a few more years. If you are going to shitpost at least do it after you make a decent op.

This is the only place I can vent on the JQ, sadly.

No shit.

Just fucking give it time. This year there will be new systems that are impossible for the kike CIA, whose aim is to kill all whites, to censor us, and new software as well.

Truth is, kikes are opposed to MGTOW, simply because it means less money for them. It's the same reason they're opposed to Bitcoin.

The only red pill MGTOW has is a suppository to suppress their down syndrome and swollen prostrates. Everything you think MGTOW knows about women are JIDF black pills. Fuck kikes and their shabbat goyim.

SGTOW: Shabbos Goy Tugging on Willies

Bullshit.. MGTOW are always spouting crap about buying real estate, traveling,ego cars, tech and having lots of money in the bank for the kikes to use. And think of all the "pump n dump" type degeneracy that MGTOW espouses as well, like that's not worth even more to Kikes than rivers of gold. These kikes could live quite happily with their oceans of money but what they yearn for is to see whitey down and out. Low birth rates and degenerate young white men and women are worth far more than some pissant divorce fees. Fucking MGTOWS are such brainlet cunts.

tis true, thats why the nigger mods anchored you instead of letting Holla Forums decide

< You know who to blame, goyim?
< Women!
< Especially White women!
< Male minorities are your friends, most of them voted Trump & supports White nationalism!
< Only men are capable of love, I´m not suggesting anything here!

Exactly!

"mgtow" was created by Rebel Media and other Canadian shills.
Its purpose is to be the other side of the coin, so that Levant and friends control both sides of the coin and both streams of patreon gibs.
This is why "right-wing" channels like Thulean Perspective (real name Louis Cachet) can't stop talking about "mgtow" and cross-promoting supposedly enemy channels.
It's because they're all supping from the same pot. This is also why "mgtow" content producers don't show their faces, by staying anonymous they can run a "mgtow" channel and an "anti-mgtow" channel concurrently.
Simple kikeology 101.

One MGTOW mod is a beaner and the other is jewish.