Breaking the Echo Chamber 1

All sides of the political spectrum seem to reside where their ideas can't be challenged.
This needs to stop!
Discussions across groups must occur in order for good ideas to flourish.
As much as you want to think that the other "side" is irrational, anyone can be persuaded given enough facts.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss big issues with the opposing side.(Lurk two years before posting.)

republicans and democrats are the same thing

I will start:
Why do you libs believe that there is no wage gap? Hit me with the facts.

I want to know how conservatives think that women can't control their own bodies (abortion) - That is exactly opposite of the freedom you guys preach.

Libs think there is one you dumb ass

Fuck off Shill. The left must be expelled. No exceptions

How can you not think their are biases against women in the workplace? Have you not been watching the news?

What if the left just doesn't understand your viewpoints? Don't you want to hear what others have got to say?

Why were you guys shilling for Trump nonstop then?

We've tried having dialogue. We gave the left time. But they used that time to kill the west. When the left openly calls for our genocide and spergs at the sight of "its okay to be white". The time for dialogue has ended. The only option is political conquest, and preparation for war. Go fuck yourself newfag/boomer/shill. Back to Reddit

wow, 2nd smartest post so far

The right has been killing the west since the 80s, how the fuck was it ever our time?

leftist here
the one who are killing the west are globalists/bourgeoisie and the one who are open on genocide are liberals which arent real leftists, and yes been white is ok and nothing wrong with been proud of it

This is such a bad thread.
OP, this isn't a board of "republicans" or "conservatives".
We're pretty much all evil nazis so fuck off and take your shirty thread with you.

Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same shekel. Reported for being a lemming shill.

Are you really so fixed on your ideology that you cannot allow different opinions?
This is just for discussion.

I honestly don't know much about either board. I just know that you guys are living in your own worlds without trying to understand the other side.

What a waste of trips.

What we're telling you is you're a fucking toddler, you're baby tier in your understanding of the political and financial systems that run this world. We're telling you that you're out of your element. Lurk more or gtfo

If that was actually true (it's not) then why wouldn't you help us kill the 1% since they're apparently all Jews?

Holy shit you're actually this fucking stupid…

I can't believe you even deigned to reply to such a stupid post.

WINNING THE ARGUMENT:
HOW TO DEBATE THE LEFT AND DESTROY THEM

You have a point, but that wasn't a trip at all, let alone a waste of one.

I appreciate the optimism but they're basically subhuman at this point.

1. Go read the sticky.
2. Lurk two years.
Reading the sticky will answer all of your inane plebian questions. This board is not here for "dialogue" between two contrived entities of political theater created to entertain morons such as yourself. If you want to understand, do us the courtesy of educating yourself first before you shit up the board.

Youre right. I clicked the wrong user.
I meant to respond to

Get the fuck out.

THIS
/thread

oh and ==THIS==

/thread

Congratulations OP you came in here to challege ideas when you don't even know what ideas we hold.

Because men and women are different. What kind of stupid question is this?

Kek.

I'd tell you to suck my dick, but you'd probably take that literally.

Not even a natsoc sperg, but I agree with this one. The Nazi's don't have a homeland, let them have Holla Forums, at least 8/pol/. This website is know as hatechan, why you'd think they want to sing campfire songs with establishment?