Can't Clog the Mogg

Jacob Rees Mogg exposes the civil service for working against the public mandate.

Philip Hammond MUST GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/913093/Brexit-news-European-Union-EU-UK-latest-deal-referendum-vote
archive.is/whgts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

express.co.uk/news/uk/913093/Brexit-news-European-Union-EU-UK-latest-deal-referendum-vote
archive.is/whgts

bump for interest.

He's a catholic. Which makes his opposition to the EU perplexing.
But certainly seems to be useful.

I don't see the connection. Mogg is a patriot

Of course this is what we said when they told us that everything brexit was bad, but GET FUCKING CAUGHT, JEWS

Catholics are globalists and traitors to their homelands.
It's pretty much a requirement as a catholic must be loyal to the pope above all else.

That's quite a wide brush, there.

The Pope has no authority except on ecclesiastical matters

that would be an ecumenical matter tbh

So you say.
But there's a reason catholics aren't to be trusted

I see what you did there.

I don't think so m80. You're probably referring to how Roman catholics call themselves ecumenical. I'm referring to what aspect of life the Pope has authority over, as in ecclesiastical jurisdiction

Did I miss the joke?

yes

checked

Can't flog the Mogg.

Give me the quick rundown on the Moggpill

Explain Poland please

Articulate man from Eaton who is campaigning hard for full independence from the EU even if ti means ripping up the treaty in front of crying Eurocrats.

Traditionalist in terms of British law, supremacy, and culture. Demands the rules be followed, whether parliamentarian or statutory. Unapologetically upper-crust and yet talks to the common man like he isn't an idiot. Told May off when she was Home Secretary.

Against Syrian war meddling.

Against gay marriage. Against abortion. Single-handedly changing UK demographics by popping out white kids.

Rubs elbows with lots of people. Has the respect of his peers, even insane feminist ones, because he commands it. Knows where the rot is and points it the fuck out.

*Eton

whoosh

Yes…I suppose it would

Classic Mogg

This is when he told May off