Israelis Sue New Zealanders for Allegedly Convincing Pop Singer to Cancel Show

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801311061216596-israel-lorde-lawsuit-boycott-new-zealand/

Israelis Sue New Zealanders for Allegedly Convincing Pop Singer to Cancel Show

The move is the first lawsuit filed under a 2011 Israeli law, which paves the way for legal action against anyone calling for a boycott against Israel, if that call could knowingly lead to a boycott.

An Israeli legal rights group, Shurat HaDin, has announced that it is suing the two New Zealanders for allegedly convincing pop singer Lorde to cancel her show in the Jewish state on behalf of three would-be concertgoers for about $13,000 in damages.

According to the group, two New Zealanders, one of Jewish and one of Palestinian origin, knew that their letter to Lorde could trigger a boycott, making them open to a suit under the 2011 Israeli law. The legislation paves the way for legal action against anyone calling for a boycott against Israel, including of lands it has occupied, if that call could knowingly lead to a boycott.

"This lawsuit is an effort to give real consequences to those who selectively target Israel and seek to impose an unjust and illegal boycott against the Jewish state," said Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, the group's head and lawyer said.

"They must be held to compensate Israeli citizens for the moral and emotional injury and the indignity caused by their discriminatory actions."

According to her, the 2011 law has not yet been tested in court as it is difficult to prove that a boycott and a call for one are linked. However, in this case, according to her, the connection is clear as the New Zealanders "took credit" for Lorde's decision to cancel her performance in Israel.

Singer Lorde Gives in to Pressure, Cancels Tel Aviv Show

New Zealand songwriter Lorde has cancelled her show in Tel Aviv following online fan pressure. An enormously successful singer and producer, the 21-year-old daughter of Croatian and Irish parents noted that an overwhelming number of her fans requested the move, citing support for the burgeoning Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS) movement encouraging the financial isolation of Israel due to its 1967 seizure and ongoing occupation of Palestine.
The Tel Aviv concert was to have been included in a summer 2018 tour, until fans got wind of the show and asked her to change her mind.

"I've received an overwhelming number of messages & letters and have had a lot of discussions with people holding many views, and I think the right decision at this time is to cancel the show," Lorde stated in a release distributed by the Israeli promoters in Tel Aviv responsible for producing her show.

Other urls found in this thread:

crownlaw.govt.nz/assistance-for-foreign-authorities/extradition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((New Zealanders))) Have a photo of one of the kikes being mentioned.

You can't even make this shit up.

She was at an anti trump protest in New Zealand.

It's time to use this anti-BDS legislation to harvest more recruit from the Marxists by leveraging Palestinian liberation and an ethno-state for them.

We aren't ya average racists ya see, we're principled bigots.

Let's say the israel court rules in favor of the jew state (((coincidence))) i am sure

How do they plan to enforce? Even if the New Zealanders get charged with 13,000, what's stopping them from just ignoring it?

Sure, the jew state could just seize 13,000 worth of assets the New Zealanders have in Israel, but they most likely do not have any

Top Kek.

I want to see a western country make a law like that, what with Judea's love for boycotts of bad goys.
I bet the oy vey could be heard 'round the world.

Does New Zealand have an extradition treaty with Israel? Alternatively, an enforcement treaty?
If either of those exist, Israel can either directly get them or just wait until the unpaid fine converts into a prison sentence and have them extradited.

I bet the jews prayed to Moloch for Cyclone Fehi hit New Zealand

They've got the technology to make cyclones for decades

Texas has anti-BDS legislation. It came up as a stipulation people were getting for hurricane assistance after Harvey. Hurricane, not Wienstien

Numerous other states have them, wouldn't be surprised if other nations have them as well.

Already a thing in texas for anyone wanting hurricane reliefs

I was meaning more on the side making it illegal to boycott that western country rather than making it illegal to boycott yid central.

Only a yid would come up with this hubris.

Wewlad
On one hand I hope they get taken to the cleaners but on the other I hope it doesn't go anywhere because muh precedents.
Also Lorde is shit and I only listen to The Sound if anything these days.
t. Kiwifag

How the fuck has Israel successfully made it illegal to boycott them in the west??

They are literally forcing people to do business with them?

What the fuck

1st pic made me kek out loud, got any more?

I am going. to watch you flow down the drain moishe wash

jews run the the courts and make the laws? wtf have you been?

Nuke Pissrael already.

NUKE ISRAEL

JEWISH GIRLS LOVE BLACK COCK

Maybe Lorde should sue Israel for lying about the holohoax.

How do you sue someone in New Zealand under Israeli law?

NZ is a small country with a recent history of bending over backwards for foreign interests. Also had a kike PM for 12 years, there's no telling what (((he))) got up to behind the scenes in the way of setting things up for a situation like this.
They might be able to nail the kikess seeing as she's also an Israeli citizen by default and NZ's extradition law does not necessarily require a treaty.
crownlaw.govt.nz/assistance-for-foreign-authorities/extradition/

Can we DOTR yet chaps?

So a Jew may get jewed by the jewdicial system at the behest of Jews. This could be a win.

Yeah, sure! You go right ahead, bro. We're totes behind you.

How is boycott different from sanction?

Lukewarm cunts like yourself are why my country is overrun with pajeets & chinks. Get the fuck off my island.

How does that even work? Is there a "world court" to uphold these stupid laws?

always look for the 8 of hearts, user

8 of diamonds user, you're going to get us all killed man

We didn't give up fatcom to the Americans so what makes them think we will give a fuck about their laws. If they want a go they can come down here and get a hiding.

I live in Texas and this actually redpilled a bunch of people I know.

That can only work if there is a similar law in New Zealand, there is not so this bull shit about extradition is pointless.

"How dare you goyim not buying from me! It's like anuda shoah, you’re sued!"

CHUTZPAH

Burger have no problem with that?

Forced to swear allegiance to a foreign power to receive help from their own state founded by their own taxes?

Woooho, you burger are worse jew cock sucker then I imagined. You are no shabes goy, you are outright slaves to the heebs.

The Swiss made for less a revolution.

If the question ever comes up, you'll see this in court, and the requirement will be trashed.
This is grandstanding by Jew-cucks, inserting utter garbage into a bill that even they know can't be enforced.
By doing this, they can go home to their districts and tell the other cucks "they tried.," which is enough for a cuck, as you already know.
And they can point to it when it comes time to beg for shekels from kike supporters, whining that the courts destroyed their attempt to punish the bad goys.

It's a fucked up system, but I'm betting it's no better anywhere else, and we…at least…can sue our government.