Dr. Pavel, I'm lactose intolerant

Dr. Pavel, I'm lactose intolerant.

Uh, you don't get to bring cheese.

A lot of estrogen for a vegan.

It would be extremely soyful.
For you.
crashing this soy market, with no soyvivors!

This, fuck milkfags.

>>>/soyboys/
#wetakingover

non-whites not welcome >>>/reddit/

He needs to go back.

I've tried almond milk before and it actually tastes alright. I don't know if I'd ever cook with it though because it had a nutty aftertaste.

Nobody cared who I was until I put soymilk in my coffee

Not a cult though haha

feels good tbh

proof that meds are subhuman niggers

ftfy

i guess they are called cumskins for a reason

be careful with those brittle bones, nigger

those dairy council creeps got you too, huh?

You must have a very hugh IQ

Now I know your graph is bullshit. Southern Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay are some of the biggest milk producers of the continent.

Their recommendations are still good. Unlike Holla Forums's rationing of literal shit.

Practice what you preach and enrich your diet with soy you faggot

Uruguay is something like 93% european too, its literally the whitest country in the western hemisphere,

hows brazil these days rodrigo? you south brazillians larping as germans still?

Uruguayan here, can confirm. We're 88% white though, Argentina is whiter at 97%,

It's consumed a lot, too. 90% of the traditional desserts of that region are milk-based, for example. Most of the raw milk produced is sold internally as well.

And what we don't consume here in Uruguay is mostly sold to Brazil

Ironically enough, most of the soy production in those regions is sold… in the international market, to the US and Europe.

damn, really makes me think

lovely

I think China is our greatest buyer but yes, US and EU probably come just after it

The absolute state of soycucks

Well, they can be used interchangeably at this point can't they?

I don't let communists dictate anything for me, retard.

u BO yet sudocuck?

Yeah I'm gonna go with Holla Forums on this one.

I'M GONNA BECOME A WOMAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really hope you mean pan frying because deep frying with solid fat sounds like a cleanup nightmare.

lol

Of course I pan fry it deep frying ruins breading.

I've only ever experienced the opposite.

Ah, you're frying it at too low of a temperature probably.

It's meta like most of the things in the show.
Chanel is the typical two faced bitch

It's not supposed to be bad. It's how those bitches act in real life, have you ever met one?

Almond milk is probably the best substitute for dairy milk, but I can't get over how little almonds is actually in the stuff, look at the ingredient list for it next time you have a carton it's like 98% water and 2% almond.
Rice and oat milk is literally just washed off starch.

Peanuts are pretty high in phytoestrogens (still absolutely dwarfed byt soy though) and I'd still recommend them.

Why are they both so shit then?

Sunflower oil isn't great either.

How do you pan fry bread chicken on a high temp without burning it and without under cooking the chicken?

Wew

Is there a difference?

It's a pretty hard process and it took me about 5 tries to get my method down but it goes like this
1. Start off at a high temp
2. Get all sides of the buttermilk soaked and dredged chicken crisped halfway to gold so a harder outer layer forms but the underside is still uncooked
3. Lower the temp and let one side of the chicken finish in the cooler oil, this lets the chicken cook and the rest of the dredging cook too but prevents it from burning or getting too oily
4. Flip the chicken piece

?

Early access

Future tranny.

Soy is a public health emergency

what did he mean by this?

you think that's bad? the next leader of Germany could be a soyboy

is he a jew? he has a semitic face

not halakhically at least, but there could be some jew genes in him

That's still a step up from a woman.

Germany has been running fine without a leading administration for nearly 20 weeks. I am certain at this point that we don't need the whole Bundestag at all. Someone else is ruling the country and they're not elected.

now now, I'm sure the Chief Rabbi is elected by learned Jewish men

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE NO LONGER A MAN, NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?