REPUBLICAN MEMO LIKELY TO BE RELEASED THURSDAY

A Republican memo alleging anti-Trump bias at the FBI and U.S. Justice department is likely to be released on Thursday, an official of President Donald Trumps administration said on Wednesday.

CAN WE GET A STICKY PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZqaDd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better be good

Good! Can't wait. Really hope this is the time heads start to roll. If it doesn't happen after this point, it won't ever happen without another civil war.

I do know the media is freaking out about this. Now they are calling it "the Republican memo" This is simply NOT true. Its a FISA memo to spy on Trump and his family and associates, from a corrupt US govt agency! We need to counter their propaganda and word play.

I'm still weirded out by how this is being partially backed by the lugenpresse. Today, I noticed fewer right-leaning muppets and more lefty trash rags writing about it now that they're able to get more of their controlled (((sources))) to talk about how it's 'factually inaccurate' or whatever bullshit phrase they've carefully determined lets normies try to disregard it now that they are forced to acknowledge it exists. I do still think that they've allowed this to happen as a strategic retreat since it's so hard to defend and now they're using it as a distraction.

That said, I really do want to know what's in the memo, the hype makes it sound like it's as impactful as legit photos of ayyyy lmao, or as damning as the podesta e-mails with a side of walnut sauce.

This. Calling it a Republican Memo is as fake news as it gets.

I'm so very tired.

You seem to be under the impression it is a source document. It is not. It is an executive summary of the investigation into FISA abuses by the House Intel Committee. It is technically accurate to describe it as a Republican memo.

The issue is whether it is accurate, which it is. They are just using rhetoric which is all they have at this point.

I can't fucking wait.

Release The Memo!

That's the only thing the Democrats have done correctly during this whole round was pushing out their own "Memo" to be able to "frame" the Committee Memo. Muddies the water so well for their sake. They fucking could have written on the back of a cocktail napkin "Muh Russians", voted for it as a caucus and voila- the "Democrat Memo".

This is getting more and more pathetic. The Democrats are also looking more and more desperate. I'm cynical but I think this summary memo really does hold incredibly damning and corroborated evidence and may be the crack the breaks the whole damn festering shithole open.

PANIC MODE

inb4 Onigger seeks asylum in the Kenyan embassy.

The memo is the starting pistol if you ask me. ill be calling my representatives regularly and demanding a full, transparent account of the fbi, cia, doj, and irs.

I think Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr and Mandela wrote some of their best works while in jail. Obama should turn himself in so he has an opportunity to write something somewhat interesting during his life.

The whole government, all the multitudes of fed admins, all blm vs bundys, batf, you name it, really all need to be culled.

Checked. Kang nigger will be hacked to pieces by machete, Kek willing.

I've seen some interesting African videos here with tire necklaces. Maybe they will let him star in one. I bet he's a natural at screaming like a little bitch.

This motherfucker literally has "I'm gonna rape your neckhole after I behead you" eyes. They are seriously the most insane looking eyes I think I've ever seen on a person. Manson doesn't even compare.

>>>/reddit/

You must be one of those tits that's terrified of crazy people. This guy looks like a baby back bitch. That's the look of fear in, not fear out.

Alright, it's Thursday now, lets get that M E M O

It won't then. Probably Friday as it will dominate the news over the weekend.

the point I think people aren't mentioning enough is; There needs to be an overwhelming public outcry for indictments. It needs to be as big as #releasethememo
That is the whole point of Q and what we are doing here. They need to see that we are watching and demand justice!

Sounds to me like (((they))) are prepping the normies to either not look at the memo themselves, or so they will believe (((their))) explanation.

To be honest it's likely going to cover things we not only knew about but were the first to discuss and piece together. It will be nice to finally have confirmation but it will be even nicer to watch the salt and fury erupt from the fags.

You're arguing against a foundational pillar of memetics. The very thing that makes user boards so fucking influential there are mteams dedicated just to disrupting the communication between users upon these boards.
Really?
>>>/gasyourself/

Checked furious salt dubs

The thing is they have no way to and never succeed anyhow. There is such a large core of us going back to the boards that predated pol who give no fucks about what they/anyone thinks or attempts to derail with. They don't seem to realize that it's not just our investigatory skills but also the fact we don't care what anyone thinks which is something completely foreign to most people now a days.

Many of us come out of a time period in/around before the faggot push began so have zero indoctrination and their games simply mean nothing to us.

Precisely. A globulous shitlord mass that cannot be stopped with the Frog God of chaos on our side
Heh almost makes one feel sorry for (( (them)) )

Related

You know the ironic thing is they called it upon themselves and in their thinking they were clever to blame racism on a super secret website they actually revealed pol's existence to likely the monumentally vast majority of the population who had no clue it even existed. From there people started to read it and wake up.

Pretty funny if you think about it. They fucked their own plan up by trying to play the blame game and weren't smart enough to realize people would be curious.

True enough, but not the point of my post. which was basically a counter to the "Image Macros r shit

Yep they are trying to eat soup with a knife.

Many years from now when we are all dust the history books, written by the winners, will remember two key events which saved the entire species:

1) Anthony Weiner's dick pic to a minor which set into motion events

2) A group of bored assholes on a forum who came together on two different channels and completely demolished a multi trillion dollar global powerhouse that spent billion upon billions to control, kill, and narrate everything but, in the end, were defeated by a bunch of dudes who didn't give a fuck and had no issue exposing their shit.

Trump doesn't get into the White House without what we did. The most corrupt criminal "foundation" in the history of mankind isn't exposed without what we did. Russia bros and American bros don't come together/ally up and stick it up the ass of the foundation without what we did. Cracks me up as all the foundation had to do was pay us all about 100k each and they could have saved billions and won their election but instead they spent billions on useless shit and we destroyed them while eating hot pockets.

Yeah I know man I'm just bored of those phglemwads thinking they actually are succeeding in that shit.

I would not agree with that. I believe,
would have been more accurate. Do not make the mistake of thinking, because of (((their))) fixation upon short term goal acquisition, that the enemy of humanity is not intelligent.
>Do not plan your battles in accordance with what you believe they would do. Plan your battles upon what your enemy could do.

Hey , you know - pee pee poo poo pissssssssssss and shit
Checked trips
Phlegmwad kek

No, you took that wrong. I was not talking about the enemy but was talking about normies. They blamed pol through the media for the initial racism which inevitably got normies curious and drew them to read the channels which woke many up.

archive.fo/ZqaDd

Check'd.
Well at least you're only bored, far better than being black pilled. But what did any of us expect when "our" latest "prank" involved getting someone elected into a position TPTB already had someone tapped for.
I'm actually somewhat pleased by the amounts of shills that have descended upon the many boards across the web. Pleases me to no extent that (((they))) have to contend with an amorphous group of opponents whom (((they))) cannot control, see most threads where derailing is attempted and watch the conversation continue unabated, contain, without accounts, and account info, it is extremely hard to follow posters to other sites, or shame, without personal profile or an account name (((they))) are cut off from (((their))) big gun of social/employment ostracization.
Then there is the effect these boards I know I know, giving the other boards and chans credit is verbotten, but it must be stated that no single chan site/board is responsible for the shift in the overton window going on throughout the interbutts. have upon e-celebs. E-celebs will always go for what seems to be in style at the time, and the chans have begun to make subjects like "Race Realism" and "Ethno-Nationalism" popular.
Weather (((they))) will it or not, the overton window is shifting right, (((their))) media pundits are being exposed for the vacuous lemmings they are, their politicians are being exposed for traitors they are. And worst of all, normies are beginning to wonder why there are so many pedos in Hollywood and D.C.
And on the subject of pedos and politicians, Whenever talking to a normie about the blackmail footage/pic that have been taken of many members of congress and house, not to mention department heads. Do not dive into what kind of blackmail pics could be out there, ask them what is the "Most guaranteed way to blackmail a politicain and keep him blackmailed." then just help their own imagination get to the endpoint.

This is the Happening of the century. They're not just going to give it to us. They're going to bait us along for the next month or two.

It will be released in a couple hours. Probably any moment now given it's 9 AM in Washington.

I think said John Kelley in an interview yesterday they were going to release the original still.

Fully agreed with the entire statement and it is nice to read another has the same opinion as that means others likely do as well.

In terms of your last paragraph I think that was a big part of what the Nigadent was doing by his spying. They probably amassed blackmail/leverage on every single would be opponent… every… single… one… and that is also a big reason why we are seeing an unheard of amount of politicians "not seeking reelection" as I believe the play they are hoping to enact is to stall Trump as long as possible to get to 2018 where they will throw everything into the elections to regain the houses and through that branch stop him/get rid of him. To increase their options they use the Obama spy material to force many people to "not seek reelection" and it raises the potential of them winning seats to attack him that way.

The cannot kill him/get to him, they cannot stop him at moment through the media and the SCOTUS is now his. That means their only option is the legislative branch which is why I believe they have been sending people to kill these politicians such as the baseball/train attempts and which is why people have been dropping out left and right for reelection out of the blue.

they were just there with kelly, he's in charge of it. The bigger concern here is that he's a fucking neocon

Will anybody be going to prison over this thing?

The memo? No. The evidence that goes with the memo? Absolutely considering it was against some serious laws and the Constitution.

WHERE'S THE MEMO
WHY DID NUNES CHANGE THE WORDS BEFORE RELEASE

Because the Democrats asked him as apparently there were a few grammar errors. The entire transcript is available online.

The longer Trump waits to release the memo, the longer Dems get to muddy the waters.

ftfy.
On that sentence, I would replace cannot with "would not" Taking a look @JFK it is entirely possible to kill a president. But with the sheer amount of citizen video coverage of Trump whenever he is out and about, any assassination attempt would be covered by too many cameras, added in with the investigative ability of the 'weaponized autism and the assassin would likely be not only caught, but his links to his employers would likely be found out as well. And that last bit right there is what will stay (((their))) hand.

I think you're right in terms of "they" but, at the same time, they also are trying through riling up citizens to do it for them such as the baseball incident, the car trying to ram the President's motorcade in Missouri a few months back and so on. They themselves won't because it will too easily implicate them but if they rile up the retards who believe them they stand a good chance one will try to take matters into their own hands of which they will merely blame that random for.

I do not believe the media is doing all they are doing for mere capital gain but are causing divisions to cause violence. In fact I blame the media for the majority of global issues we see today. Sure they are controlled by the DS but, at the same time, they still have to read the words knowing it will cause violence so all those in the media doing these things to perpetuate it should be treated as enemies of the west in my opinion.

Seriously though in terms of the money. I would pretty much guarantee two things.The first is that despite whatever precaution taken they know who we are given their lemmings are embedded in the tech industry and the second is I am positive if they offered the majority of users a large sum of money to stop looking at certain things they would have taken it.

Considering how much panic there is with the dems, I don't think it's going to matter. They're already in a state of frenzy over it and screeching over anything to try and stop it from being released. Remember ye olde streisand effect? Right, the more that they say "don't look, we don't want it released, you're too stupid to understand, etc." The more people are going to look and read it, simply because they're acting like it's the end of the fucking world.

I agree. They learned nothing from when thy attempted to silence WikiLeaks by claiming people should not look at it and it was illegal to do so. From there nearly everyone descended upon WikiLeaks to see what all that was about.

They have zero understanding of how the average man/woman think and seem to believe their indoctrinated mongrels equate to norm.

inb4 it's just a typo he corrected

I just read that it is now going to be Friday morning. Main headline on Drudge.

Nothing on any of the major media or lower sites. Link?

The main headline on Drudge said that someone in the administration told Fox News that it would likely be released Friday morning. That's all. I hope that's wrong and it is released today.

Why would they release it Friday? That doesn't make any sense.

Hoping to get it drowned out by niggerball my guess

good thing everyone knows they are fake news

Within hours. And at that point anyone who didn't already grab their guns would be grabbing their guns. The kikes are stupid but even they know that many white men put their hope for their childrens futures into this man. Kill him and you kill their hope, kill their hope and they will kill you.

fuckin jej

The commies and their useful idiots are going apeshit over this. People need to fucking be hung over the sedition anything less is a waste of our time.

Stay salty moshe.

Do they make a shirt? kek

Multiple news sites are saying Friday now as well.

What could be more interesting than Obama getting into jail in Kenya?

So what it seems like is going on here, at least how I see it, is the current report is the FBI made technical edits to the memo when they reviewed it. No idea what these were but given how their top man is stating he doesn't want it released and given the narrative Schiff is pushing it really appears to me that the FBI made changes so Schiff can cry about "edits" and delay it.

Especially since Schiff himself was the person who asked for the edits given the committee log that was made public.

So as it stands it went as such:

1) FBI reviews and reports on multiple sources (included fucking CNN of all places) state Director Wray was "shocked" by what he read. Same day McCabe is gone feeding the obvious thought that Wray read it and got rid of him because he had no choice given the memo intel.

2) During the committee to make it public Schiff stated there were grammatical typos in the memo and wanted them fixed. This was introduced by Schiff alone.

3) House passes to make it public. Later that day the FBI, very oddly, come out with a statement about the memo and their concern about it which completely contradicts the reports about Wray being "shocked" and even makes McCabe being removed as odd.

4) President gets memo and sends it to FBI/DOJ for proper redactions. All of a sudden the same "technical" errors or typos Schiff himself called into issue are now the same thing he is publicly now using to state it was "changed" from what the House approved to release.

Seems like coordination here between Schiff and the FBI.

Putting Obongo in jail is just giving him what he wants: black cock in his ass from men other than Michelle

If they release the memo and it kills the democrats, Trump might actually go for the 8 years.

thats the look of a fully activated almond that is drowning in fear

8 years was guaranteed after tax cuts.

But that gay kneejerk thread the retarded mods have stickied says the "deep state" are trying going to block it because some no name dem made a tweet??

Go post a rage comic.

That makes sense to me. Every Republican, with almost no exceptions, has said the same thing: release the memo, unedited, and let the public decide for themselves. Nunes said that the FBI raising concerns about the veracity and accuracy of a memo purporting that they abuse power for political gains is nothing more than a tactic to cover their tracks, considering how hard they stonewalled investigations into Hillary, Benghazi, Democrats, and generally any government corruption. It's time that the public starts to get an idea of how bad things are at the upper levels of society, and if there's even a modicum of truth to the allegations put forth, the resulting scandals will destroy American faith in establishment government figures and the media that defends them.

Literally the only people arguing against releasing the memo are Democrats, FBI, DOJ, and liberal talking heads. That's it, and with Democrats' recent showing at the State of the Union, it's easy for any reasonable-minded adult, regardless of your opinions on the issues and party politics, to see exactly where they stand.

Democucks are now trying to claim Rep. Nunes is a RUSSIAN SECRET AGENT

FULL MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS

WE NEED PEOPLE OUTSIDE CONGRESS CALLING FOR THIS FAGGOT SCHIFFS HEAD