Trump: Countries against Jerusalem move are enemies

US President Donald Trump used his first State of the Union address on Tuesday to describe countries which voted against his move to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel as "enemies of America".

Trump's announcement on December 6, which included a decision to move the US embassy to the Holy City from Tel Aviv, was internationally condemned.
Shortly after, the UN General Assembly (UNGA) voted the declaration as "null and void". According to a copy of Trump's planned address on Tuesday, the US president was expected to say: "Dozens of countries voted in the United Nations General Assembly against America's sovereign right to make this recognition.
"American taxpayers generously send those same countries billions of dollars in aid every year. That is why, tonight, I am asking the Congress to pass legislation to help ensure American foreign-assistance dollars always serve American interests, and only go to America's friends."
When the moment came, however, Trump added: "Not enemies of America". The seemingly impromptu remark essentially labelled 128 countries as enemies. The US typically limits its definition of an "enemy" or adversary to state sponsors of "terror". The State Department lists countries including Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria as enemies.
"I am not going to characterise the president’s words," a State Department spokesperson told Al Jazeera. The UNGA vote is "a non-binding resolution that does nothing to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or advance the cause of peace."
While 128 countries voted for the resolution, 35 member states abstained, and seven voted against. The Trump administration has held receptions in Washington, DC, celebrating those seven countries, including Palau, Nauru and Israel. The United Kingdom, most of the European Union and Washington's military partners such as Iraq and Afghanistan, were among those who voted in favour of the resolution.
The EU's High Representative Federica Mogherini said the bloc expressed "serious concern" about the move and said Europe remained committed to a two-state solution. Trump's decision to recognise Jerusalem as the Israeli capital has also sparked protests across the world.
Unrest over the issue continues in the occupied Palestinian territories today. The EU and Norway convened on Wednesday an extraordinary session of the International Donor Group for Palestine to "discuss measures to speed up efforts that can underpin a negotiated" solution.
No country currently has its embassy in Jerusalem.

archive.is/kff6j
web.archive.org/web/20180131162941/http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/trump-countries-jerusalem-move-enemies-180131130537414.html
aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/trump-countries-jerusalem-move-enemies-180131130537414.html

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
youtu.be/zyuLnCAC9OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm really not sure where things go next in this country. This guy is so far from the solution it almost impossible to comprehend. And he was seen, pretty definitively, as the better option.

I'm sure many aware people are wondering, every day..

Extermination of whites, so “exactly the same as the last 60 years.”

I meant that as to the solutions.

Yeah, looks like it. Overseen entirely by North Jersey kikes in MAGA hats, of course.

Totally organic conversation. I reserve judgement on the jerusalem move but so far it seems to be giving pissrael one headache after another. Thread reported for being an obvious attempt at artificial narrative crafting, by the way.

In what way?
Oh, you're a cadrenigger.

Does this mean we can give even more aid to our greatest ally?

KYS, faggot.

And did Trump really say that in the State of the Union? I couldn't watch past the first 10 minute with all the muh economy bullshit. Too boring.

lel. You're bad at narrative crafting. You probably shouldn't do it anymore.

How is universal condemnation apart from the full and total weight of the US military a new development for israel?

The plan to move the embassy has yet to result in anything good for Pissrael as far as I can tell.

How is this latest round of intensification different than others? I'm specifically asking. A real sea change would be if they lost the support of the USA.

WHAT THE FUCK???????????????

IM A KILLARY.MISSILE

Stop gurgling jew dick, Donald.

Because it pertains to something entirely new. Tell me how the embassy move is benefitting Pissrael.

#SHARE

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6 ;))

Reported for Astro turfing

They are getting what they want and aren't losing their military guarantor.

When do we cut off aid to israel?

WHAT THE HELL. IMMA HILLMISSLE NOW

You all are really bad at this. The first 5 posts all agreeing and coming off like a scripted conversation really gave you away.

WTF????? IM.A J3B CORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TALKING ABOUT TRUMP'S FLAWS, HE DOES NO WRONG

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6 __

Pissrael has considered jerusalem to be its capital for the entirety of its existence. So what does the embassy move actually change for them? How is it benefitting them?

MOTHERFUCK!!*!!!!! I KNEW IT! IM PEDOSTA CHEESE PIZZA NOW!!!!!!!

ファグトさんはお元気ですか?

Why don't you ask Sheldon Adelson, since he's the guy who was pushing it so hard?

This is actually the talking point we should be pushing. We should make people question this move and question why America keeps kowtowing to Israel (we know but others try and ignore this).

This does serve to draw lines in the sand in regards to Israel and the rest of the world. It makes it clear that Israel is this exclusive thing that is "special". And just like with any group or community, everyone eventually ends up resenting that person so if there isn't any resentment for Israel, this can certainly bring people to that point.

In the end, what people do with all the stuff going on here is what determines how things play out.

No, I'm asking you. Because you seem unable to explain your own premise.

so basically the same as when they go overkill on palestine?

PEDOSTA 2066
#SHARE

Bush did the same thing more than a decade ago when he made his famous "You're either with us or with the terrorists" speech. The axis of evil was basically a list of independent countries that were not controlled by kikes and the international bankocracy, like Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Cuba, Libya,and Syria.

Stick & Carrot are the bread & butter of the international jewish conspiracy

No, that would be you. You just keep presenting this nonsensical idea that jews wanted this because it hurts israel.

My what a big nose you have Mr. Kikestein

#SHAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREERRREEEEREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

こんばんは。お元気ですか?

lel your whole argument has been reduced to "no u". How does the embassy move help pissrael? What does it change for them? You're totally unable to answer those questions because you have no answer for them.

Because they've been wanting it for years now, and he already answered you with that.

Nope. Nobody ITT has offered any explanation for how this helps Pissrael and what it changes.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

ShaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Murder

Basically nothing as I already said. They exist in a state of constant universal condemnation and they will continue existing in that state because the US government backs them completely with the lives of its soldiers and the gears of its military industry. This is further reinforcement that the US is even more in service of israel now than it already has been.

Based on the context, I'm pretty sure he was referring to countries the US is sending aid to who didn't support the Jerusalem thing as enemies. At least I hope that's what he meant since I'm from a country that doesn't get US aid that voted against it.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6 (;

Maybe he was referring to Pakistan? The country that took itself to the brink of civil war over a jewish false flag and was supposed to just shut up and accept the US making moves to build up its Indian enemy?

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW HE WAS WORKING FOR THE JESUI–I MEAN, JEWS ALL ALONG. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW, MY BASED NAZI BROTHERS?

Wohooo
IM A RUBIO CUCK NOW

You just outed yourself, fag.

You don't have to defend him for everything. How does his cock taste?

We have a 10 year 'deal' with Israel to send them 30 billion dollars and get nothing in return.
Not during this administration. Trump has already pledged not to touch Israel's foreign & military aid.

So you're saying moving the embassy to jerusalem is fucking nothing and you have no actual argument.

Yeah, the US really helped out Pissrael by doing something that accomplishes basically nothing. Besides making more people more assmad at Pissrael.

Do you not get that their religious and far-right political leaders have wanted it for decades? It's a prestige factor, it's a continuation of their aims.

It also shows the US once again as being a slave for the jew's whims.

On the practical side, it doesn't change much. The key here is that it gives them what they wanted and shows US is but a lap dog of the jew, ignoring international ire to do jew's bidding.

I think the best thing we can do is stay home on Election Day and wait for Hitler my fellow Nazi.

rubs hands in Yiddish

YES!!!!E

PEDOSTA 2022

I'm saying that the current state of affairs for israel is unaffected. They get the recognition of the US that Jerusalem is theirs and theirs alone and their poor relations with everyone else remain just as they always are. The only real sea change for israel is losing the military support of the United States. There are no negative consequences for israel until that happens.

Your argument has been that this embassy situation is a negative for them because people don't like them and are angry and the European governments are saying bad things.

WOHOOOO#KILLARY MISSILE.NOW

SPAMBOT. IN. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. THREAD.

Just filter it.

You mad.fellow.nazi?

Shareeee
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Blow your fucking brains out, yid.

Exactly.

I almost really do believe they have actual, working nukes hidden under major population centers. There’s little explanation for such obvious willing slavery. Is the US really willing to follow the kikes into the grave, like the pharaohs’ slaves did? Or is there a proverbial sword to its throat?

FUCK.YES!!!! MARCO.RUBIO.2042

If Pissrael actually wanted the US embassy moved to jerusalem then chances are it would have happened decades ago. And I can see why they wouldn't want it considering it's been nothing but a pain in the ass for them so far.

Is this what they wanted? Condemnation with no tangible benefits whatsoever?

ファグトさん大丈夫ですか?

At least you’re too stupid to notice your (multiple) errors.

Precisely. Israel is despised by everyone in the middle east, except the crypto-kikes in Saudi-Arabia. The only thing they care about is keeping tabs on the United Nations, which they basically control now thanks to crypto-kikess Nikki Hailey.

Come on now, you can do better than that.

Fuck, dude, do you even know about the jew? These niggers are ideological/religious nut jobs, so of course something like this is incredibly important to them. Stop seeing things so materially. Of course this gives the kikes a great amount of glee. Just see some of their writings after this announcement and how happy they were.

And they don't give a fuck about international condemnation because they're arrogant psychopaths that know they have the US in their pocket that will come save them if muh muslims start attacking them in force.

I think it's pretty clear at this point that he is a jew.

Yes, I think he's a more subtle Kushner shill as well. I haven't been around here in like 8 months because the mods are such kikes and ruined this board and its spirit of self-improvement/comradery. Do you still get banned here for pointing out the obvious misgivings in Trump?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bait thread to steer away from GOP train crash digging.

The new US embassy may actually be the temple. They're getting ready to bulldoze entire neighborhoods for this thing.

So why didn't they have the embassy moved decades ago?

You're right. The kikes are all just positively enthused about it. Pic related :^)

Another totally organic exchange

Although I do agree this thread is a little useless, that's some shitty reasoning.

wew

Politics is boring and amounts to nothing more than a god & pony show. The "news" repeats itself over & over again and is completely detached from reality. Republicans & democrats lie about every bill & every piece of legislation and unless you are a high-profile lawyer who is familiar with all the loop-holes and meta-laws in the federal register, there is no way to know what the true effects of a piece of legislation is. If you follow current events you are more uninformed than someone who can't read & write.

I was referring to Israeli jews and their publications. Outside of some opeds in Hareetz, they were overwhelmingly positive. There's an obvious split forming between leftist jews in the US and Israel. Leftist jews in the US have taken their own poisons.

Timing is everything for these people. The ME was less divided at this stage. The US had less of an overt interest and presence there. These people play the long game. They aren't idiots and shouldn't be underestimated.

No, I already did lots of research on Trump and concluded he's just another jew-lover, just in a slightly different form. I still think his election was monumental at some level in awakening white America, but that the focus of Holla Forums shouldn't be about groveling to him, but being about self-improvement and waking up as many whites to the jew as possible - not hero-worship towards someone who isn't with you. It's actually the perfect opportunity to show all Trump's jewish ties in his cabinet/personal life if he doesn't follow through with campaign promises of deportations, the wall, and starts even more trouble in the Middle East.

Come on, now. YOU can do better than that.

I doubt it will happen in his time in office but its not like it was one of his campaign promises anyway.
Perhaps one of the Shia crescent countries will just nuke them and there won’t be a pissrael left to fund.

There were people who pointed out what a stooge Trump was long before the election.

See here >>>/8pol/59

Israel controls the UN security council via Nikki Haley. This is a perfect opportunity to do unpopular things.

>REMEMBER NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN GOYIM WE NEED AN EASY WIN IN 2020 WE FAILED AT RIGGING IT LAST TIME SO THIS TIME PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER AND DONT. FUCKING. VOTE.
Kill yourselves, shareblue kikes.

KILLARY/PEDOSTA22020
shaREEEEEEEEEE

Israel is (supposedly) the only country in the region that has nukes besides Pakistan.

WOHHOOOO!!!! IM A JOHN PEDOSTA CHEESE NOW!!!!!!!!#SHAREEEEEEEEE

95% of humanity is not even aware of the international masonic-jewish conspiracy. Talking about jews makes you look like a crazy anti-semite to normies.

Snowflakes Suck Balls.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6 .

Your proposal, then?

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Bump.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Funny how you’re saging a thread where you’re ostensibly spreading information. Almost as though it’s not useful or relevant or correct. Almost as though you have something else in mind.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

S
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6 ,

WTF?????????? IM A KILLARY DAWG NOW

Let people figure it out for themselves. Push stories where Jews are involved, but don't make the jews the central point. Sooner or later people will connect the dots.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

So ‘consign humanity to genocide and jewish rule’; got it.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

What don't trumpcucks understand about this guy? trump is your man if you're concerned with defeating liberalism. If kikes are you problem then lmao, you're in for a massive let down.
Stop LARPing and just admit you trump dick suckers are conservatives, civnat neo-cons at best. Or are you really so retarded that you think conservative politics is anti-kike? You morons do know that the kike kingdom is probably the most conservative country in the world, right?

YASSSS. STRUEMPFCUCKX GTFO

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

As long as you don’t consider neoconservatism liberalism, sure. That goes against the definition of the word, but hey.

You should rethink why people make this threads and comments about Trump. I'm sure some of them are shills, but most of them just dislike sucking Israel's ass.
When you sticky a thread calling Trump "The god emperor", and then he stand up and calls you a traitor for not siding with Israel, it creates some kind of reactionary movement because people see through the bullshit of this board. I'm not saying he's a kike, I'm not saying he's perfect either, I will never know for sure, I do think he was by far the best president we've had lately though. All I'm saying is that the Mods and a lot of people worship Trump and others try to prove them wrong with this kind of threads, they aren't necessarily shills.

Oh, and if you're a genuine user then do yourself a favor a filter the (31) mod approved spam, thread derail poster.

HEHEHEHE!!! STRUMPFGLUECKS #STRUMTFO!!!!!!!

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6 k

Report it too, of course.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Haha yes!
Struempfhhhh shall never recover from.this one fellow nazis!!!

#Mediamatters
#Americanbridge21
##ShaREEEEE

IM WITH HER???

All i am saying is that you shouldn't alienate people by foolishly revealing your power level.
The normies know absolutely nothing about the international jewish-masonic conspiracy, they're going to reject your solutions if they're not aware of the problem.

Step 1. Point out problems
Step 2. Get normies to recognize problems
Step 3. Link problems to the people who cause them
Step 4. Propose solution to problems and rid society of the root problem

The order is imporant.

Hahahahahaha
STRUEMPF GUCKS GLTFO!!!*!*!!!!!!
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

If they were going to wake up ON THEIR OWN, they would have by now. WE are the ones who woke up on our own. You don’t know a damn thing about how stupid the average person is.

#shar3 fellow nazis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

its for plausible deniability. They partake in the same witchcraft.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

JOHN.PEDOSTA/ALEFANTIS/BROCK2020!

Take.your fucking.shareshit.thread and shove it where.the sun don't shine.

Whoever made this bot, if you're reading this, just because Shareblue and (((company))) like that FIXPOL guy make bots to shitpost threads doesn't make it an excuse to make your own bots. It's shitting up a thread regardless.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Reported for ban evasion.

youtu.be/zyuLnCAC9OE

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Nice projection you retard, pointing what Trump does wrong is not a bad thing and it doesn't mean you're against him.

AWWWWW YEAH
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

BRACACACACA
AWWWWW YEAH
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

"The US does not support Israel enough, help, we're being oppressed! Send us shekels to clear your guilty conscience."
&
"Thank you for your support during these difficult times, we're being oppressed! Send more shekels."
It's basically the same thing.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

These both are written like some tweet a blue checkmarked account would leave under Trump's account.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Get the fuck of this board and never post on the internet again.
This is your third and final.warning.
We know who.you are.and we.know where you are

Negated.

No amount of reddit shitposting can save you from the hard fact we are ruled by a good goy. Were there better alternatives? No. Is this a desirable outcome yet? Neither.
(shills can't inb4)

America is to become Israel Lite, it's why we get a wall, too. The Jews realized the demographic change was going to quickly. Black Lives Matter started denouncing Jewry, had to be removed from the spotlight. Mexicans and blacks feel no "white guilt", especially when it comes to the holocaust and jews, so they cannot be guilt tripped into fealty. Trump pardoned that fucking turbo kike, remember that and dont forget it. I voted for him and now i know it was the only choice i had but hes kiked nonetheless.

Bullshit, Jews are looking real comfortable compared to everyone in America who wants to go at each other at any moment.

Your candidate you got paid to shill lost.

Money well spent?

How am I not surprised this kind of (truth) thread gets anchored?

Who did it """offend"""? A #MAGA mod?

The USSA election is over, moron.

Gets banned for truth

Trump hasbara spam bot?

Confirmed for a Trump sperg

Post US election-Holla Forums is absolute cancer. So many here support a materialistic servant of jewry (Trump) its unbelievable.

Why is this anchored? This is big news.

CHECKED

I'm Dumb

Checking these

This. While everyone is in here flipping shit, I've been thinking- this is a very smart move by Trump. This not only give israel a headache, but its also souring the US's relation with the UN, which you think a majority of Holla Forums would be able to recognize immediately. Yes OP was almost certainly a faggot, but its obvious that a majority of the posters in here were either bots or shills. (((Someone))) doesn't want us talking about this.

I think what everyone doesn't fucking get is that Trump was forced to make a deal with the devil here, by devil I mean the kikes.

It is of my honest opinion that Trump was forced into a deal at this point, as in the kikes-that-be came to him and gave him an ultimatum. (((they))) would let him "make America great again" for as long as he's president, and not John F. Kennedy him, but in exchange he has to use his influence and the power of the U.S. to make Jerusalem the capitol of Pissreal, and to directly aid in the creation of Greater Pissreal(a.k.a. take Syria). Watch, I'm probably in the ballpark here.

He didn't have to side with the kikes and call everyone who opposes the zionist state of Israel and enemy. What he should have done instead was call out any traitorous government that imports millions of refugees and replaces it's own population as enemies, and cut off all aid to those European countries which are destroying their own people. Send a message that we will not fund white genocide and never give out aid to them again until they end all migration and begin deporting refugees.

>(((they))) would let him "make America great again" for as long as he's president, and not John F. Kennedy him,
If I were Trump, I would kill the messenger live on national television and tell the world what they tried to make me do.

Does the page keep dying for you?

There are 21 security clearances above POTUS. What the ziofucking cuck did you expect?

The jews at pentagon are behind the alt-right and MSM reaction to it. I saw all of this coming in Sept 2016.

Gotta make it convincing enough, announce his (((support))) to basically the world as proof he'll play ball.

Not enough normies awoke to the dilemma yet imo

You might be right, but I'd say that the chances of him being a jewish puppet are 50/50, we can't know for sure.

Trump is Zionist 100%. No President, no politician will save whites. We will have to kill to pave the way for a white ethnostate in America. Support ALL ethnonationalists, even the blacks. Balkanize this shit country! This is for all, especially with none to lose! 1 2 3 4 fuck mods fuck bots

5 6 7 8 none to lose, need white kids then buy eggs and get a surrogate. Need kids take risks get zionist puppet bills and exchange for bitcoin. Need kids take bitcoin and buy guns.

9 10 11 none to lose