5G

5G is going microwave everyone, what is there to do about it? What countries have measures against this? How can we bring this to the public's attention? Meme it into reality? Some way to force it out there? It's quite in-line not only with surveillance but depopulation as well. Need to get the left in on this too. Which is pretty easy, just say that's why Trump was wanting to get rid of regulations, so they can skip the health concerns. What sort of materials can block RF? Do I need to buy thick pieces of lead or something? Really I just want to get the fuck out of the country over this, unfortunately I have some family obligations here and I have doubts about their willingness to believe any of this. Should I just try to save myself though? Where should I go?

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/08/09/the-new-5g-network-is-deadly/

secretenergy.com/news/health-risk-5g-ultra-high-frequency-radiation-is-coming/

takebackyourpower.net/

Pass this one in particular around, perhaps to your local muslim community or even if you can get scientologists on board. Remember how scientology got tax exempt status? They fucking raided people's offices and filed enough lawsuits to swamp the fed until they gave in. Also we should hit everywhere with flier and stickers apologetically.

"Oxidative effects of extremely low frequency magnetic field and radio frequency radiation on testes tissues of diabetic and healthy rats."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28516790

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=countries that have banned 5g rf radiation&t=brave&ia=web
parentsforsafetechnology.org/worldwide-countries-taking-action.html
3gshielding.com/
lessemf.com/fabric.html
parentsforsafetechnology.org/cell-towers.html
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=eA9m5KwMJxs
hooktube.com/watch?v=Nb07TLkJ3Ww
8ch.net/pol/res/10964679.html
ntp.niehs.nih
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=&SearchText=EMF blocking
stetzerizer-us.com/rental-trifield-meter-magnetic-field-meter.html
nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16623-8
newscientist.com/article/2126263-als-linked-to-occupational-exposure-to-electromagnetic-fields/
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/
fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/CellPhones/ucm116293.htm
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4944481/
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/691462
i-sis.org.uk/Wireless_Phone_Use_Increases_Malignant_Brain_Tumour.php
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/cellphone-radiation-exposure-fact-sheet-draft-released-by-california-health-officials/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B14R6QNkmaXuRmJlZDRWME5lN2M/view
ee.iitb.ac.in/~mwave/GK-cell-tower-rad-report-DOT-Dec2010.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16434836
flipper.diff.org/app/items/info/7016
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8098713
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/the-wisdom-of-the-dumbphone/518055/
youtube.com/watch?v=6sIeKRhclQI
youtube.com/watch?v=b_wxM6IAF1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Z88glpsehQY
youtube.com/watch?v=mN1nl9GNpUU
youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY
bioinitiative.org/report/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/BioInitiativeReport-RF-Color-Charts.pdf
bioinitiative.org/rf-color-charts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

duckduckgo.com/?q=countries that have banned 5g rf radiation&t=brave&ia=web

I contemplated building a Faraday cage for myself in case shit goes bad but I decided instead to move to the country.

parentsforsafetechnology.org/worldwide-countries-taking-action.html

"
The Israeli Ministry Of Education has issued guidelines limiting WiFi and cell phone use in schools including.

Preschool through 2nd grade have banned the use of wireless networks.​
A hard wired direct cable connection is required if the teacher has a computer in the class. Magnetic fields below 4MG are being reduced.
The Israeli Supreme Court ordered the Israeli government to reply on ceasing Wifi installations
In third and fourth grade class internet is restricted to 3 hours per week.
The Education Ministry has instructed all schools to perform radiation tests.
The Health Ministry has called for a halt to Wifi installations.
​See the governments official EMF information webpage Israeli National Information Center for Non-Ionizing Radiation
Read the ​ISRAEL 2015 RF Safety Report detailing actions the government is taking to reduce exposures.

The Israeli Ministry of Health published Environmental Health in Israel 2014 which states that “Precautions should be strictly enforced with regard to children, who are more sensitive to developing cancer.” and that "wireless communication networks in schools be reduced."

The Israeli Health Ministry recommends “sensible use of cellular and wireless technology, including: considering alternatives like landline telephones, use of a speaker while talking on a cellphone, and refraining from installing the base of wireless phones in a bedroom, work room, or children’s room.” "

That's when you know there's a problem.

identify towers and remove health hazards. If these faggots won't listen to reason, science (and lack there of), or evidence then they can't be helped and should be put down with their depop scheme

What is your problem OP? Your brain is clearly already fried.

Lol no need to use a real gun. Fill some paintballs with copper & steel shaving mixed with some kind of adhesive. Egg whites or processed bananas are ideal for fucking with cell tower antennas and attenuating signals.

There's already proof of this my good goyim, do your homework. Oh I'm sorry Rabbi, I almost forgot it's anti-semetic to question rather or not you're trying to exterminate us for the good Rothschild kings of israel. Ov Vey, don't question our cell-phone tower sacrifice to Moloch!

I think I've found some good protective materials. Might be worth looking into.

3gshielding.com/

lessemf.com/fabric.html

Tfw gotta sleep in a faraday cage from going insane

Oh yeah this was kind of funny

"Cell Towers are Sometimes an Environmental Racism Issue"

parentsforsafetechnology.org/cell-towers.html

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=eA9m5KwMJxs

"Anne Frank highschool, a majority of them are minorities."

Also forgot, I recommend getting a frequency counter.

China will be putting these up throughout Africa, mark my words.

Also some food for thought:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Nb07TLkJ3Ww

Remember this thread??

8ch.net/pol/res/10964679.html

They need the 5G network to interface eventually with the brain.

Disease. And you ever wonder how every year has record deaths? How are they not extinct? Cause they are manufactured more and more every year sent to farms to polinate and then die. Of course shitloads of bees die, they are made to do a job and die

Double strength it around jews, make sure there's full coverage for non Whites, don't put it in White areas with the argument they're already covered with other tech and it'd be White privilege if Whites got 5g.

I think I just found the ethnostate that Trump has selected to survive the Radiocaust. Let's all move there.

TIME TO FREAK OUT

What about high powered air rifles? Polite sage

You'd have to hit the radiator, which often it's a small wire,It's better to use electromagnetism to fuck with them.
If you really want to give the antenna nerds a headache, fuck with fresnel zones.

What the hell are you slidin Willith?

There are 2 mobile towers near my house. I blame those towers for mysterious health conditions I've had for the last 5 years; eczema/psoriasis all over my body, yet no obvious cause of the symptoms.

I hate the sight of them. The radiation is real, I've measured it with my emf meter, and it looks worse every time I measure it.

Also You can't argue with those quadruple dubs.

FCC chairman Ajit Pai is opposed to a government-run 5G network
by Chaim Gartenberg

5G is the opposite of extremely low frequency. Low frequencies have really good penetration power which is why you could use them over longer distances with fewer towers, the downside is they tend to be high wattage. This means it can penetrate the skin, bones, etc and retains a lot of its power. High frequency is worse at barrier penetration, but can carry more data. Because it doesn't pen as well they use more towers with lower wattage.

5g, if weaponized, is something that could target your eyes and other sensitive zones but ultimately is unable to penetrate your skin. I think its likely 5g is only going to be installed in urban high density areas as it really wouldn't work in low density rural areas. If in a worse case scenario and you are targeted by 5g waves it can be defeated with literally a single sheet of tinfoil. I imagine you'd want a set of goggles with reflective lenses of some kind.

/ourpajeet/ being based as always

Another case of kikes against kikes
Nationalized 5G especially wireless cuts FCC fucks out of the picture and huge ISPs out of the picture. FCC are good goys of telecom companies.
That being said they get pretty envious of the idea of 5G

How?

Whats with them being wierd as shit? I never see bees fuckin around with flowers anymore instead they will pester me while im trying to smoke a cigarette. Only time I ever see them.

your eyes and ears are electromagnetic receivers. wifi/cell signals are electromagnetic waves.

>>>/x/

Microwaves work to heat up food by exciting water molecules, if you are targeted by a high frequency weapon you should expect the primary symptoms to be the result of increasing energy in anything with a good amount of water on it.

Don't you know being anti-Cancer is raycis, OP? You need to check your healthy privilege, son.

Wouldn't archive.
ntp.niehs.nih dot gov/about/org/sep/trpanel/meetings/docs/2018/march/

Honestly this. I don't think these kikes realize that it's the other 95% of the population protecting them from us. And we won't die so easily. Bring it the fuck on.

Since this is a borderline /fringe/ thread:

Did anyone ever figure out what those towers they installed at several New York tunnels and bridges actually did?

Do this

FUCKIN

Oh, the memes!

take your meds

Good goy. Ingest these toxic manmade chemical compounds that haven't been proven to be safe or even useful at treating illness, but will cause worse illnesses.

Microwaves are lower frequency than infrared, which is lower than visible light. You're not going to get your brain fucked from low frequency radiation like microwaves. The reason that microwave ovens "cook" things is due to the power density. Each photon has very low power, but you shoot such a high quantity of them that you transfer enough energy to heat the food. Cell towers that emit microwaves (which are just a stage higher in frequency than radio waves) do not have magic brain altering powers. You are literally on the same tier as tin-foil hat wearers in the 60s who were scared of radio waves. This is fucking grade 10 highschool level physics. Slide thread.

There's no such thing as photons (((Albert))) kys. If you trust ZOG high school physics classes you're a retard that doesn't belong here.

I had to move because of them too. Around 3pm when school ends, the spike in cell phone use would leave me with such brain fog and illness from 3 to 5pm everyday.

Copper blocks RF pollution, make a penny headboard that folds down over your head while you sleep.

Is owning a microwave now a massive Jewish conspiracy? I’ve owned one for twenty years, where’s my cancer, smart guy?

Sound is not and electromagnetic wave. You tinfoil hatters see yourselves as more knowledgeable than normal fags yet are ignorant of basic science.
Take your meds.

Smoke pisses them off. They're still doing their job. Watched a shit ton of them buzzing around my plants last summer

Why? There is soy added to over 80% of processed foods, the average normie that doesn't know how to cook or is to lazy to cook 99% of their meals gets enough phytoestrogens to begin a sex change. For women, this plays havoc with their psychological state because hormones being imbalanced or not going through the proper monthly range will mess up their bodies.

Completely fuck off.

Live in the basement, and cover your walls and ceiling with copper sheetmetal, kind of like what the fine folks at Pirate Bay HQ did!!!

In other words, you will have to Faraday Cage yourself to escape the effects of 5G, but still the microwaves will still slip in anyways… }:-)

Perhaps a bigger, copper-based, liveable, less insane version of (((Wilhelm Reich's))) Orgone Box? Apart of me thinks that the kikes that had these things knew about RF experimentation on society and either joined the psyop or wanted to be safe from it in the comfort of their own home.

Ted Turner isn't a kike

Do you retards realize these places are 90% shitskins and commies? Every white worth his skin fucked off to the outskirts long ago, the only people getting microwaved here will be the niggers and browns with their stolen iphones and the stupid leftie urbanites that can't survive without starbucks

They're inbred is what's the problem. That means very little genetic diversity and huge susceptibility to disease wiping out colonies like said.

Yeah but I think people are much more worried about like your brains being scrambled like food in a microwave oven. I'm not sure on the power that these things put out and if it would matter given a long enough radius out.

(((Chaim Gartenberg))) by the way

Back to >>>/fringe/

No it's for lazy retards. Whatever you're eating will kill you first. But go ahead and put a house plant on the counter adjacent to the magical plastic window and see what happens anyway.

Light is an adjective not a noun. (((Einstein))) was a mathmagician not a physicist and your physics teacher was a parrot not a scientist.

Threadly reminder ZOG has been developing energy weapons since the 80's.

A jew is literally forbidden from ever Healing a non jew. He can prescribe drugs and perform surgeries and give treatments but cannot actually do any healing. The drugs are expensive and make you sick, so your dumb ass goes back to him and gets another set of expensive drugs that do worse. And like an idiot you keep going back and paying his visitation fees and the prescriptions, and get sicker and sicker. The surgeries are useless at best and impairing and killing at worse, like circumscision. The treatments are designed to keep you coming back and chaining you and your wallet to him like a leech attaches to your blood stream.
Drop the Jew in every way, and reap the benefits.

Your microwave has a built in faraday cage surrounding it, what do you think the little grill in the front glass is for? You can figure out how it senses if the door is closed and modify it to operate without the door. Do that for a while and report back on the results.

shilll

I may have found a somewhat solution, though not full proof: You can buy

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=&SearchText=EMF blocking

and weave it into clothing

Problem is the kikes will focus on Teutons, Slavs and Gauls as their targets, then after getting rid of any genetic competition they will drop the raditation and enslave the world because everyone left will be too dumb to resist.

better not fly then user because the amount you receive from 9 hours of flight is about 100x more than you receive in a year near those towers

Feels good man

Another solution is 'earthing'. and another is to build a faraday cage you can sleep in. This following company can provide a testing device for EMF. 30$ not them and don't know them.
stetzerizer-us.com/rental-trifield-meter-magnetic-field-meter.html
The swiss also banned wifi in their schools!

One should probably ground their bed anyway since it's cheep and easy. Buy a metal mat, wire, aluminum tape cupper wire, duct tape. Something like this there is a youtube vid or 2. And stik it to you matress. Although It's easy to be skeptical of.. Microwaves are well shielded these days (apparently). If you use one go to the other side of house or into the next room and will avoid the dose. Make sure you get 100 mcg daily to protect against the unavoidable emf anons!!! tuna/prawns/shellfish/eggs/milk/mozeralla. Turn router off when sleeping and all other eletronice you can. One study cured delayed onset sleep by having the subjects camp outside. EMF big factor. Being in sync with the dinural life cycle etc.

EMF radiation increases serotonin too. More evidence to help OP.

Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A Prospective Cohort Study
nature.com/articles/s41598-017-16623-8
ALS linked to occupational exposure to electromagnetic fields
newscientist.com/article/2126263-als-linked-to-occupational-exposure-to-electromagnetic-fields/

Cell Phones
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/areas/cellphones/
Reducing Exposure: Hands-free Kits and Other Accessories
fda.gov/Radiation-EmittingProducts/RadiationEmittingProductsandProcedures/HomeBusinessandEntertainment/CellPhones/ucm116293.htm
Report of Partial Findings from the National
Toxicology Program Carcinogenesis Studies of Cell
Phone Radiofrequency Radiation in Hsd: Sprague
Dawley® SD rats (Whole Body Exposures)
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf

Effect of radiofrequency radiation from Wi-Fi devices on mercury release from amalgam restorations
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4944481/
I hope you don't have fillings annon…

Brain Drain: The Mere Presence of One’s Own Smartphone Reduces Available Cognitive Capacity
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/691462

Wireless Phone Use Increases Malignant Brain Tumour Up to Four-Fold
i-sis.org.uk/Wireless_Phone_Use_Increases_Malignant_Brain_Tumour.php

Cellphone Radiation Exposure Fact Sheet Draft Released By California Health Officials
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/cellphone-radiation-exposure-fact-sheet-draft-released-by-california-health-officials/

Cell Phones and Health
drive.google.com/file/d/0B14R6QNkmaXuRmJlZDRWME5lN2M/view

REPORT ON CELL TOWER RADIATION
ee.iitb.ac.in/~mwave/GK-cell-tower-rad-report-DOT-Dec2010.pdf

Zinc supplementation ameliorates electromagnetic field-induced lipid peroxidation in the rat brain.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16434836

ELF fields and their effects on calcium homeostasis
flipper.diff.org/app/items/info/7016

Static and extremely low frequency electromagnetic field exposure: reported effects on the circadian production of melatonin.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8098713

Fun section

The Wisdom of Nokia's Dumbphone
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/the-wisdom-of-the-dumbphone/518055/

How to avoid EMF radiation risks from computers, microwaves, cell phones, and other household items
youtube.com/watch?v=6sIeKRhclQI

"Smart Meters" & EMR: The Health Crisis Of Our Time - Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt
youtube.com/watch?v=b_wxM6IAF1I

The Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation on Human Health
youtube.com/watch?v=Z88glpsehQY

Olle Johansson "Health effects of electromagnetic fields"
youtube.com/watch?v=mN1nl9GNpUU

"The truth about mobile phone and wireless radiation" – Dr Devra Davis
youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY

Reported Biological Effects from Radiofrequency Radiation at Low-Intensity Exposure
bioinitiative.org/report/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/BioInitiativeReport-RF-Color-Charts.pdf
bioinitiative.org/rf-color-charts/

These help mitigate things.

>There's no such thing as photons (((Albert)))
Prove your assertion, (((Einstein))).

Holy fuck user. MGS memes strikes again, chaff grenades.