They're torturing my family

They won't leave it's a hit from the police and the obamas they have been torturing my family since 2012 it was a military home they bugged it all we always knew it was bugged they'll lie and say it wasn't they severely torture people with abusive weaponized psychology they stole

Did you expect to turn this low-energy post into a thread?

well well well.. What the fuck is this thread? Did they realize that some anons have been finding a certain thing? Cuz that entire op reads like they are realizing it and are trying to blackpill anons into having a mental break when they find it.

They think they control it but they do not. They are fucking fools.

This is more evolved than your post they almost perhaps permanetly delete consciousness and you can't prove it maybe unless they're still in there

Take your pills schizo

Just remember, there are cameras behind every mirror. Even the ones in your home. Break them and you will know the truth.

I know how they do it how they frame innocent people I'm holding it hostage for $10000000000000 and I want freed they feed people false data and know how to trick polygraphs I have proof stored in my brain

Or their fake polys you'll never know

sage

They watch at the last moment of their consciousness that they become the abuse they push onto them and then they make them live it for life for figuring it out it's a once in existence offer

I was/am (perhaps) stills sane sincerely a psychologist and I know how they do it because I was right it's nearly impossible to prove but I know how they do it I'm holding the data secret they abuse them with shit so bad you can't even do it they'll run this information to frame the world and devolve it it's the threat they make and they've kept every threat they make they'll frame it all I know who they are.

They even tried to assassinate me for surviving and knowing how they do it they'll frame an innocent woman for knowing it wasn't her I have proof.

This is the only thing shills have now. They have absolutely no way to shill against the memo release that all they can do is low effort shitposts. You're witnessing shariablue's final form just before it dies.

sage

sage

I know how they do it make sure I survive it's all tied to an illegal operation the US runs that may still exist they brag it's the "legal" guantanamo they'll frame the evidence you'll never prove it let this information live or you're gone O I remember it they are so good at framing things you'll never know but it is tied to how they abuse people for "information" that isn't real that their brain shits out from pain that they make them do which they torture people with in the US that isn't real it's basically almost all fake information that is known to be fake to the world.

sage

They're trying to character assasinate me live again even on the thread good luck this is true the thread is real

It would mean the single handed destruction of Obama's legacy it's why they're trying to take me out

sage

Kim is innocent they'll frame him and he won't survive at this rate if Trump nukes he was threatened by this country and he'll provoke war he's going to nuke an innocent country that want's peace.

They try to take away eye sight and reading from people in this country against their will they're clinically insane they'll probably run the information to get away with a real leaked document that Trump is going to nuke NK and they want peace GL they stopped threatening the US and Trump is pushing them.

sage

sage

You faggots are shills I've posted here since 2010

sage

sage

Saging multiple times does nothing. All you are doing is saying "I DONT LIKE THING!". It allows you to comment without bumping the thread. Counter sage because you are fucking retarded.

sage

Also reported for bumping a 4chan spam thread.

RIP NK if they found me I knew it all they took away my brain you'll never prove it at this rate until heaven at least drop bibles before you nuke and say you're nuking. He says it's inevitable.

sage

sage

That's Trump. They'll abuse this information to rewrite history and frame an innocent country it's almost unstoppable if they framed me on camera I had to have slowly described how they did it before they framed it again to attack everything GL future you'll maybe deduce it but they're attacking everything even threatening to kill God and frame me for it.

sage

I don't think you guys fully appreciate how freaked out some Democrats are about nuclear war. My friend keeps telling me stories about her brother (40 yrs, lives with mom) who genuinely believes he's about to get nuked at any second. These people have shattered, broken minds. I know we like to joke about it, but it's kinda sad what the media has done to these people. Most likely, they're broken beyond repair, and we will have to gas them all.

jew tube has been spamming schizophrenia medication advertisements ever since the news of the memo yesterday.

Yes and the microwaves are being beamed into your head, and are making you sick and giving you pains etc, amirite? And quantum computers are powering Cern which is a black hole into the devils realm. Something about the pope and jesuits>Jews. Seek help, and make sure its not Jewish.