PELOSI IS SHITTING HER PANTSUIT OVER THE MEMO

Pelosi: Nunes Is Trump’s ‘Stooge’ — GOP Involved in a ‘Cover-Up’

archive.fo/oAX8N
youtube.com/watch?v=GkVzn8Ajjr8

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/these-are-6-traders-who-were-just-arrested-manipulating-gold-market
archive.fo/e9URG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More excited they are the less likely I think anything will come of it, if they were really scared of real consequences they'd be trying to keep their head low. I'm betting nothing but news drama cycle of nothingness nothing come of any possible revelation even if damning.

It's a hammer for 2018 to say nothing else.

Democraps certainly didn't have a problem with leaking sensitive from the FBI up until this point if it benefited them. or they thought it did It makes me intensely smug to know that all the garbage they've put forth over the past year will pale in comparison to this memo and it's eventual fallout.
I'm surprised she pulled herself out of a bottle long enough to make a semi-coherent statement tbh. I love how these utter shits use the "we need to protect our intelligence agents, cuz muh terrorism" when it suits them. Any other day of the week law enforcement agencies are rayciss patriarchy.

This is going to be good. When exactly are they relasing this memo?

This isn't "leaking." This is an official government release. The fact that they're trying to muddy the waters by comparing that is nonsense. The democratic party is out of power, it does not get to arbitrarily decide the legality of things.

We just came out of the most corrupt Presidential administration in US history, they probably got cozy with Obama in office breaking the law every 5 minutes and haven't adjusted back to reality yet.

Will hillary go to jail? Obama? Anyone of note that are beyond guilty? I'll believe it when it happens.

They've been acting contrary to what a sensible person would do for more than half their lives. Why would they start now?

Kill yourself you insufferable faggot. No one cares what black pill you are peddling so fuck off.

keke love the sound effects
we should do this more often

It clearly shows that democrats will be completely defeated as soon as this comes out.

Pelosi seems confused and disoriented in that video.

Why did the Democrats choose a woman as their leader again? Do they really believe that women are as aggressive as men are? Maybe they're buying into their own BS.

I've lost count how many times whomever in whatever occasion has been caught dead to rights guilty as fuck and little to nothing has come of it. Here's a current example: zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-29/these-are-6-traders-who-were-just-arrested-manipulating-gold-market This is fucking huge, and all they got was a slap on the wrist, the biggest guilty parties didn't even get on the roster of the accused, those that did are repeat offenders when they should have been shut down the first time.

Sympathy points for having a vagina.

did she just shit her brains out all over that interview? good grief she is frazzled all to hell

Does she have a brain disease or something?that was painful to listen to it

While I agree, I wouldn't go to far with this narrative, Pelosi is always like this…

Pretty scary if you think about how much the kikes corrupted the whole system after WW2.
This is late Roman Empire tier of corruption.

There's some choice comments on the article. Even middle class investment types are calling them out. Not long now before people with power and money start to work toward a "final solution" to the lies and corruption.

You get my point and my skepticism, manipulating the markets should be a company & life ending offense, and of the trillions they've stolen these biggest banks involved aren't charged, those that are get an insulting few million in fines, some bottom end non jew traders a little bit of jail time, and this is under clean the swamp Trump administration, and I'm supposed to expect real outcome from this memo drama? Trump hass the authority to release the memo, doesn't need permission and here we are doing this politics. Same deal with the hawiian judges and the 9th circuit, if things were real Trump would have ignored the non authority rulings, etc. etc.

That old bag of shit must take handfuls of pills every few hours. 90% of the time she sounds drunk off her ass or is in the middle of a stroke, nothing she says has any coherence or relevance to modern day politics, and her face is constantly twitching around. Fuck we need term limits and strict mental health screenings for all Congressmen.

Because they're about to be hanging high lmao

Should they release the Democrats Memo too - So we can make fun of them?

pardon the shitty video

Judaism is matriarchal in structure.

Don’t worry about it, I prefer bootleg style off tv. Plus you don’t have anyone bitchin “you didn’t archive rrreee”

A whore who should be shoved into a cage until she learns some manners vs. complete faggots. Good god they all deserve the rope.

Slow and steady wins the race user. He needs support first. And chipping away at enemies with smaller chunks as the memo release is the best way.
You still have to know that the opponents have some potent strategists.
The short term goal of Trump is basically winning the 2018 elections so the whole congress isn't hostile to him.

right? omg. or, "Lurk Moar Fucking Jewbag Nigger"

Reported. We deal in fact on this website, redditor. Your feelings don’t matter.

She has stage 3 Alzheimer’s, user. Her last three terms have been a hoax.

ever since I saw her shittalking on national tv, I've wanted to see her utterly embarass herself. her and feinstein. hilarious.

Apparently DNA is an alphabet agency according to her in that interview.

Also you know shits about the flip when Chris Cuckmo is actually grilling a liberal.

he is such a cia, chicken-neck, weeenie

It was a Freudian slip, she says, DNA then her brain screams "oy vey, deny, deny!" and her mouth then virtually says DENY, it comes out DNI.

you can see it when people are screaming in her ear…

I bet she has a skull implant and the voices never stop.

How is memo release a cover-up? Isn't the exact opposite?

How is multiculturalism enriching our lives? They lie, user. That's what they do. They are evil. You know what they say about good and evil? It doesn't exist - also a lie.

You poor ignorant faggot. Nothing is going to happen. Trump may cuck and big even release it for all we know.

?!??!

Take your own advice, retard.

I posted this in another thread
Congress mems who read the memo 190 R's 10 D's
all congress can read it

pelosi is literally the #1 person to go on the dotr. it doesn't look like she'll make it anywhere near close to that though. they need to make her old age and mental health a talking point, she's only alive because of child blood injections and drugs.

This stupid fucking cunt was part of the problem with our intelligence community. Bragging about the time she spent fucking it all up probably isn't the best way to lean at the moment.

The "leak" was stating there was even a memo for everyone to get pissed off about. It is only an official government release once they vote and actually release it officially and not through unauthorized channels stating, OMG GUYZ IT'S TOTES BAD!!one1!
Get the difference?

You stated objective truth, therefore you are a paid shill blackpill CIA agent.

thats my whole thing, why have only 12 dem reps actually read the fucking thing. Are they just burying their head in the sand, or are they not reading it because they already know whats in there and how fucked they are, but they want to be able to act surprised and outraged at the contents? The dems are not playing smart right now.

Plausible deniability. Can't have your constituents call you on supporting the memo one way or another if you never involve yourself right? Lukewarm response meant to cause them the least damage. If they read it and back their party they are fucked, if they read it and crash the party they are fucked.
Everything they are doing is reactionary to the constant set-ups from Trump and co. He keeps them spinning and they can't get their plans in order to derail him.
Another reason is trying to not give the document legitimacy. Just because it is claimed 190r and 10d doesn't mean they haven't read it. It will be interesting when it's finally dropped just what has them all in a tizzy.

So, how many minutes until the Scabby Cunt, known as Schiff, "Leaks," the Democratic Memo?
not doing a 'pic related' on 'scabby cunt.'

the bots are having a hard time shilling today

tbh it's fucking hard to tell if they're bots or liberals. That's why I just call all the tards CIA.

just from the looks on the faces of the people behind Schiff for brains last night, and pelosi literally stroking out on camera going through 5 different defense mechanisms in one unhinged run-on sentence leads me to believe its something that is irrefutable and makes them all look terrible. I am not trying to get my hopes up, but this thing seems like the real deal. It even has the RINO's finding a set of balls to come out and call out the FBI.

The have a counter-memo. We have to fight back against their retarded memo, which is just a bunch of bullshit written up by some fucking journo.

Hi, redditor.

checked
they have a second dossier too apparently

archive.fo/e9URG

All politics and current events aside, Nancy Pelosi clearly is exhibiting staggering cognitive decline, and potentially senility and early dementia. I don't say this to be mean or to make a political point, I say this as a medical health professional. I'm genuinely surprised the party hasn't pulled her aside and told her she needs to stop and get help.

That text doesn't claim there's another dossier. It just says that Shearer thinks some of it is real, which seems to be a big so what, because if he's a journalist, why wouldn't he just release that to the public? What's the big secret?

That is, how is that even a fucking journalist? More like a mercenary spy.

They are saying its a second, completely different memo compiled by Shearer.

At what point will people give up on this russia meme? How many more years of literally nothing do they need to just drop the issue in shame?

they are in too deep. They are never going to let it go. There will be russian connection conspiracy theory shows on History channel 20 years from now with deranged liberals still saying Drumpf is a Russian Bot.

It's funny you say that, I just heard a clip from CNN of a host asking some Dem senator if he thinks "Russians have infiltrated and compromised the House intelligence committee". Even the Dem senator had to say "I don't have any evidence or reason to believe that to be the case" but the host kept pressing the issue. It's beyond a parody of a witch hunt.

It can't be both a memo and a dossier. Which is it? Memo or dossier? There's the first dossier, by the foreign spy, who was hired by the Democrats (isn't that a crime? to hire a foreign spy to spy on your political opponents?!)

Checked.

TV won't survive that long.

It's not even this far, they literally just paid some Russian "sources" for "dirt". Meaning, they sat down with some russian spooks and said "give me dirt on Trump" and they just wrote down whatever they were told and treated it as fact. These russians weren't even spying on Trump, they were just feeding Steele stories and he was paying them millions for it. I don't think it's illegal, it's just completely baseless garbage that even TMZ would hesitate to publish.

Yes but really concerned anons myself included want to know
JUST WTF MAXINE THINKS
kek almost like they handed her to us on a silvery platter

I bet right now she's thinking "where did I put my drink down?"

Steele IS A LITERAL FUCKING FOREIGN SPY

Doesn't take collusion for a foreign gov to screw with another. Of course it is in their best interest to not want more of the same fucking bullshit from the left. Doesn't make that a bad thing for us because we are also tired of these assholes on the left and their bullshit.
The left could have a memo stating emphatic support from Putin, "Da Donny, anytink you be needink we vill having done" and Trump still walks away smelling like roses because he didn't accept. He didn't/doesn't need to.
We have literal collusion as evidenced by the former administration and current congress.

Calm your autism, user. I know he's a spy, but he wasn't spying on Trump. He was dirt digging and passing the information on to the FBI.

You know user we got a rach poster and a sperg lord Holla Forums needs rescue once a thread, maybe I should step up to the plate and be the
user for every thread.
You know for diversity and sheeeit.

I want to be clear about this. The democrats fucking hired a foreign spy. They gave a foreign spy money to spy on their political enemies.

This alone is simply astounding!

I hope that's not all you find astounding about the Looney Left

Eh, the party needs to keep the senile ones like her and Hillary in because they have "well-respected" names. (((They))) know using her as a microphone is a lot better than one of (((them))) coming out.(ik she is one of (((them))), but normies don't see it)

Oy, it was just pure happenstance that he got caught up in the lies eh? Shame.

She looks much better with the Fox filter. Can't wait for it to happen and she is the token punching bag on fox, spared only to be shit on relentlessly for the rest of her miserable life.

WITCH WITCH
PANTSUIT OF SHIT

This is about security, or not. It's about people in our country, who work so hard to protect the American people, in the intelligence community. And to frivolous with their identity or roads that can lead to them -

Well, I'm saying that Intelligence that is necessary for other countries to share with us, why would they put that at the mercy of Dennis Nunes, who ?? a memo and say to the American people should see it. And the American people, they have their own jobs to do. They're not there saying "now I'm going to redact a memo, because I know what is true or know what is false" -

But that's not the way intelligence works. That's not the way it works. This isn't a subject about what's in the tax bill or what's not in the tax bill. This is a question of what is important to our national security, to be secure. So, again, let me take it to another subject, because they do these things as a distraction. It's totally irresponsible. [There] isn't one person in the intelligence community, recognizing the sacrifice that our men and women in the intelligence community make, for our country's security, that would say this is not reckless.

Let me just say this, with all due respect. You really don't know what you're talking about right now.

I can't say whether he did or not, but - . In order to redact, you have to have people who know the specifics -

But they already said not to release it. The Justice Department already said it would be reckless to release it. You said that earlier in your -

But wait a minute, let me just say this. The Republican Party has, as I said, crossed over to cover-up. They're deadly afraid of the R* investigation. We don't want the investigation to be anything but based on the law and the facts, and let the investigation proceed. That's the right thing to do for our country. We have to be respectful of law, we have to respectful of intelligence, and what they're doing is reckless in regard to both. But the fact is also that it is a distraction from the fact they passed a tax bill that gives 83% of the benefits to the top 1%. They'd like to distract from that.

aside from all of the literally incoherent babble, this is my favorite part. Where she distracts from a conversation about the memo by bringing up random misleading stats about a completely unrelated issue like tax reform. Sad, really.

I legitimately had to watch her explain the definition of security 3 times, my mind is blown that she's still held in regards as leadership. Also has anybody had to deal with listening to Pelosi while their video is choppy? I couldn't tell where the service interruptions ended and her mental dysfunction began.

Bad for the donkeys, since they turned on #SelloutSchumer and nobody in the party has had an original thought since Summer '15

pick one

No need to specify, she always seems like that. The (((people))) behind the Democrats probably like her for being an air-head with no ambitions of her own except for money and holding political office so she makes a convenient dupe.

check 'em

Mad Maxine here with your daily dose of woke black wymyn mindset aka "The Gorilla Mindset"

Policy, for the most part, has been made by white people in America, not by people of color. And they have tended to take care of those things that they think are important. Whether it’s their agricultural subsidies, or other kinds of expenditures that are certainly not expenditures for poor people or for people of color. And so we have to band together and keep fighting back

black power!

They are small fish, barely minnows.. Bait. They will be punished for what they have done but putting the onus of blame on them is fucking goybook tier.

He's going to be a cutter soon enough

Thinking said examples is putting the onus of blame on them is fucking faggot tier.

wew lad

Then why say them in the context of them being of note? I mean, aside from being a faggot trying to spread your blackpilled faggotry. You want a real blackpill? Your blackpilling is pointless. The truth is revealing itself in ways that your feeble little mind can not even begin to comprehend. This is revelation and the kikes are rightly terrified.

This doesn't make any fucking sense any more.

Didn't this shrivelled cunt leak some document herself?

What the fuck are the GOP trying to "block"?

How many of these fucking memos are there?

I feel like we're on the precipice and something huge is coming

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. RELEASING IS BLOCKING.

People have been saying that for a while. The precipice thing. The media really is the only barrier anymore. They are ruining everything. Nothing will get big unless they get removed first. Or, something huge like Obama's indicment that they can't hide. But will still spin! They need to go.

She's old, ready for retirement, won't do any jail time. She's been allowed to ride out the mess they've created, if they pull out a Win or a Stalemate, meh.
if she burns, the other democrap 'faction' can claim they were forced to stand by her and all her ilk now on trial and it minimizes their impact with their enraged base so dems are not fully removed from office.
more of the same side of the coin moves, typical politics we've allowed our elected officials to get away with.

They've been on the decline, but it's not like we can just magically come up with some set of shenanigans that ends with them fatally overstep by caving, predictably, to the mob mentality.

Such thinking is silly user, knock it off.

SEIZURE FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
BY FIRE ROOSTER
KEK
AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR
SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Hahahaha you were busy telling us the memo would never be released just yesterday faggot.

AND IN THAT PUDDLE BY WILL OF KEK
SHE'LL SLIP BACKWARDS AND BREAK HER NECK

No, I am Spartacus.