Press F to pay respects to Quentin Tarantinos career

Driving is better than I thought tbh

What is special about that car? Looks like a normal dinky. Is she just not able to drive?

DEJA VU NEVER BEEN THIS PLA-

Its almost like his career wasnt

Death Proof

If you read the interview, you'd know what was wrong: curved track instead of straight like QT promised her, unstable seat, and sand.

But she wasn't the stunt. Zoe Bell usually did her stunts, and Zoe Bell could have been used for this shot.

CARLOS YOU FUCKING SPIC FUCK

Real roads have curves too, and sand. The seat we can talk about. QT was a dumb hoe anyway, I don't see a camera in the front side of the car. Why not use a stunt whore? Fucksake.

HURRRRR DURRRRR DA ROAD TURNED WAT DO???

The track.

Why didn't he put the car on a truck like any other production?

HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR IM DEFENDING SHIT PRODUCTION

It would have ended the same way.

cuck will be shot in the face be a white human being with in the next 20 years, his remains eaten by KFC chicken, eaten by niggers.

DUURRRRRRRRR DEY TOLD MEE GO STRHATE BAH DAH ROAD NO GO STRHAITE NO MOE HURRRRRRRR I KNOH ILL JUZT HITH TREE

I hate sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

What the fuck

Tarantino is a hack, but Uma not knowing how to drive isn't news.

Didn't Tarantino say he was nuking his own career anyway in his next movie or the movie after that? Hateful 8 was supposed to be last or second to last iirc.

Why couldn't they use a stunt driver?
Why couldn't Thurman refuse to do the driving if she was worried?
Why couldn't she keep from hitting things while driving at 40 mph?
Why is this suddenly an issue now?

You shills are really out in force behind this, huh? Tarantino's nuts must really be in the fire.

His nuts probably are in a fire are because of listen and believe soyfags like you, but the rest of us are going to laugh that a shitty director is being blamed for a dumb actress not knowing how to drive.

Uma almost getting killed when they should have used a stunt double is news

This metoo movement has finally gotten something right. Nobody should have ever let Quentin get behind (or in front of) a movie camera.

user, the movie came out 15 years ago.

Yeah, ok.

So? Shouldn't you have heard of this then, wonder why you hadn't

WOW that loose seat was all over the place

That's a pretty good question. Why hasn't she brought this up herself? Could it be linked to the same reason why all the women claiming abuse now? Is it possible that they all willingly put themselves into these situations for their own personal profit? Hmm.

This opinion is reasonable. I concur.

to be fair the fault is really on Tarantino for this.

< BAHHHH HE MADE ME DO IT! ME TOO! MEE TOOO!

do you have to refer to him as qt…

If she thought it was important, she could have mentioned it then. Why is Thurman only talking about this now?

at the end of the day that accident doesn't look very severe versus what all those shitty articles say.
She didn't actually hit her head on anything and probably didn't even sprain her neck

I'm calling you a shill because you're trying to make the focus on women being bad drivers when the focus should be whether or not Tarantino made her do a stunt he knew would get her hurt/worse so he could send a warning to her to shut the fuck up about Weinstein.

She said she thought he was trying to kill her. And this is someone she'd been friends with for years. This shit is a whole lot deeper than just her driving a car.

Over a decade and she hasn't said fuck all until Hollywood got caught up in the OH MY GOD I'M A VICTIM PLEASE REMEMBER ME AND GIVE ME A CAREER AGAIN bullshit. She stepped into that car, she performed the scene, and she did fuck all to do anything about it until now. Fuck off.

well, in this instance QT certainly isn't a qt3.14patooti

Oh fuck off yourself, you know how the news cycles work. She'd announce it on Tuesday and Wednesday people would be talking about sportsball again. Now at least she stands the chance of people actually paying attention to it for a while.

Y'know what it wouldn't surprise me if you were right but if that is all it took to try to kill her it is still hilarious. Sorry the obvious breaks your activist frame, fam.

Uh huh, sure thing buddy. How BRAVE and STRONG she is. Wow, look at you being the amazing white knight for making me think. My almonds? #activated

Let's see you do it sweetie.

jej fuck off to tumblr, faggot

Easily, but only if I'm getting paid as much as Uma did.

I don't understand why she kept on the gas when she started losing control. What is it with women and their complete lack of spacial awareness?

She deserved it.

are there really firefly posters in the background of that movie?
is it actually trying to be reddit?

I was part of the crew when this happened. I remember Quentin running over and as Uma was drifting in and out of consciousness he began sniffing her feet. It was very hot where we were filming so her feet were sweaty, he began licking the sweat off them. Everyone thought it was weird but no one said anything even though we were all noticeably uncomfortable with the whole situation. He stopped right before she came to so I don't think she ever realized what he was doing to her. He the hurried off to his trailer and said he didn't want to be disturbed. It seems he cut that part out of the video.

can someone explain this thread since Im pretty confused. Is this for a new kill bill movie?

It was a good movie.

This. My 11 yo nephew loves Deadpool.

Officially the strangest thing I've seen this week.

That's just out of the question user.

I dont know what's funnier, the funny joke posts like or the unironic/post-ironic/ironically-unironic posts like yours.

Not an argument.

ah I love that jewish humor

MGTOW art?

It's a direct swipe from Society, actually

Are we really invaded by 7-yo kids?
It's the one and only