Redstick infodump | George Zimmerman

Redstick-material-gathering-thread for the Zimmerman-case.
Dump your infographs, videos (as links or mp4's), if possible with sauce.
I'm going to include this case as a prime example for the MSM's blatant double standards and how they ruin lives and manipulate with their retarded screeching.
I found some jewtube-videos but I don't have the time to re-edit them.

Any help is greatly appreciated, not many of us are working on content for now

If you have other examples that are clear for this topic (named "picking sides"), feel free to post I might include it too.
I chose the Zimmerman-case bc it has a nigger in it who was being protected by the kikes and got Zimmerman unrightfully in jail because of chimpouts.

i'm not sure what you're asking here. I know molyneux has one or two "truth about" videos regarding the zimmerman case and St. Skittles that are pretty comprehensive. Though not rigorous, he does list most of his sources so I would suggest to start with his presentations and work backwards using his list of sources so you can find the actual news and trial information to put together whatever it is you're doing

I haven't bothered in to watch through his whole video, I'll take his sources if no one posts anything else.

Lurk for 2 years before posting, newfag.

>>>/reddit/

Nah.

We thought you were dead, Klutz.
xoxo >>>/redstick/

I'm posting across boards you gay tardfucker.
>>>/bsr/

So go away.

For you ;)

KYS tripfag. No one likes you

FUCK, still KYS tripfag

you dead yet tripfag?

DIE

Enjoy your ban

some high level sage going on in here

Go back to sucking his cock on your own board.

Way to endear yourself to us. Reported.

Wow, that totally scared me tripfag. Its not like the chans have desensitized me over the years or anything.

REPORTED!

SAGE

KYS TRIPFAG

Tripcodes exist to facilitate communication and aviod confusion with other anons when changing IP's. They are especially useful for conversations on longer periods of time.
I thought you fags had brains, or you're just shilling. But I got a good answer already from so I got what I wanted.

Go fuck yourself and do something useful with your life

Going to sleep now, cya

Don't care. Go away.

the shills are out in force today…it fears the redstick project.

still dont use a fucking tripcode next time. youre just making the shills jobs easier.

That pic's not even Trayvon

Bump :^)

Fake and gay, but the memes were funny so here you go.

Here's a nickel kid, buy yourself a better tripcode.

Checked.

Honoring your dubs, I'll be known from now on under the name Uncle Wizzly for convenience with my new tripcode.