Fallout 1 & 2

Starting up a new save of Fallout 2, you anons should do the same! What do you guys think are the best perks/skills/traits/cheats/tricks/companions!
Got a fallout waifu?
What about a best buddy to travel across the wastes with?
Got any good stories?

Fallout 1 > Fallout Resurrection > Fallout 2.

Easy mode in FO2 is to take perks like gifted and small frame together or a high luck jinxed build

take traits like*

I heard about the high luck jinxed build. Apparently its OP as fuck.
I dont like gifted all that much

Shit taste. Everyone knows Gifted/Fast Shot or Gifted/One Hander are the best traits.

Not OP by any means, but certainly fun.

The most fun build is a "stupid" playthrough, though. The dialog is fantastic

Just play New Vegas or 4 , you goddamn hipsters

(You)

After all these years, I still havent played a stupid playthrough. It looks fun as fuck though, like a better version of playing a malkavian in vtmb.
I also want to see what happens with the date rape with myron
The little shit
Isnt jinxed with high luck, where everyone keeps accidentally shooting themselves in the head?

Fallout 2 is the Burchlands of its generation kiddo

Start with 8 luck 10 agility, jinx trait, unarmed skill is fuck as hell and ridiculous.

That's pretty much what Jinxed is. Also, in the two unarmed competition parts of the game, missing your turn means you instantly lose, and crit fails result in missed turns, so if you have the jinxed trait you can just stand there and keep ending turn(max AC boost from unused action points) and eventually the enemy boxer will just crit miss and lose to a TKO.

That's why all kool kids prefer FO1, rooster.

Sounds fun! I could see that being amusing. Or even one of the mobsters in town accidentally shooting himself in the eye would be pretty funny. Seems risky though if you ever need to attack. Though I like the idea of the retard with a heart of gold that anyone who tries to harm accidentally ends up killing themselves instead.

aimed shots aren't something I like to give up
It is good for builds around single hand weapons or unarmed but a 40% aim decrease hurts characters who want to use rifles or big guns.

Indeed I do. Indeed I do.

And yet it could never be.

What?

raifu over waifu

ezpz.

Surprising amount of ways to break these games

Shame they made it full auto rather than the big guns sniper rifle it looks like.

I couldn't finish Fallout 2, I enjoyed the first a whole lot more and I'm not even sure why.
Maybe it was the plot?

Way to miss the point of the series, user. The main story has always been shit, it's the exploration, side quests, and interesting world that makes them great games.

Shit taste pleb

Ironic namefaggotry is still namefaggotry. Filtered like the fucking low-tier, garbage-mold you are.

Jinxed build is the most fun I ever had with FO2.
Armor class is more important for it than luck though.

why not play all of them?

youre a good sport

lol stop being a retard with your over exaggeration. The main plots are not standard game plots which means they are way way above average.
2 even mocks the usual crap by calling you the chosen one. Chosen to find a fucking magical briefcase.

I never understood why you couldn't romance her or at least take her out on a date. The only option the game gives you is to ask if you can fuck her but she finds that repulsive and dislikes you after suggestion that. That was just really stupid to me why they gave you only an incredibly one sided option for that, I mean fuck you get those sorts of options in Fallout 2 for some situations.

Hauling a clingy bitch around makes for some awkward post battle looting

At least go Vindicator you snowflake

no idea what happened, i fucking love this game.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people spend large amounts of time replaying these shallow, tedious, fundamentally broken, lacking-in-content garbage games. You know there are better RPGs out thereā€¦ Right? You do know that don't you?

Sorry I cant afford fo4 todd

Why don't you make an effort, faggot?

Who said 4 was any better?