A Great Awakening

A friend emailed me this and I thought it was important….

An Open Letter to my fellow Americans

To those whose find this, this is not a declaration of Supremacy, this is an affirmation of our collective manifest destiny. As the decades pass the American people increasingly have few things in common. Some may say diversity is our greatest strength. I do not agree. I think our greatest strength is Unity inspite of our diversity. As Americans some of us do not speak the same language, eat the same foods, have the same skin color, but all of these things matter none.

We have an unspoken agreement and understanding or at least we used to. We all new this was the litmus test, "The Great Expieriment" a multicultural Bastian of like minded people from all walks of life. We greatly underestimated the forces against us. These people who wish to rule over us, run our Governments, change our way of life, divide us into groups of their choice,unelected bureucrats, who meet in secret to violate every man, woman, and child, no matter the race.

They enslave us monetarily, change our religious institutions to suit their agenda, teach our children a false history, and worse, much much worse. They are the dividers. They are the racists. They are the sexists.They are the bigots.They are the enemy. And you know all their names. The individuals who used to run this Country, the banking systems, the drug cartels, media organizations, terrorist organizations etc. But some you have never even heard of. Saudi Arabian royalty, Zionist Bankers, Media marketing agencies like GANNET or Tegna, CEOS, and yes our Spiritual Leaders such as and espiecially the Vatican itself. Including the Jesuits, Knights of Malta, and others are completely and utterly infested with greedy evil individuals.

These forces we face are dangerous and powerful. Yet I have no doubt in my people. Not just Americans but all of humanity. I see the patterns and understand how things work. Speaking out is dangerous. I understand. But as Americans the world looks to us. They might not want to admit it…but its true. And because of this I have no fear for us. We must not fret or panic. We come from the greatest stock the world has to offer. Men and women who left a tyrannical Government and fought the Worlds greatest military and WON!

People who established the greatest and biggest economy the World has ever seen. People who understood the meaning behind the words in that constitution we forget about so often. People who meticulously crafted every word, and punctuation in that document, with enough foresight to see the troubles that we face even today. People who fought again and again for the rights of the forgotten few against the will of the powerful. People who fought their own Country men because of their sinful and disgusting ways. People who established world renowned schools that have educated famous scholars, writers, Politicians, Philanthropists, inventors, artists, and more. People who understood genuine equality through a competitive market based on merit. Instead of a virtue signaling, dependency market, based on skin color, to make you lose your sense of self reliance.

This is the stock you come from. So I do not worry for you. I just wanted you to know somebody else feels the way you do. And you are NOT alone. We will win. This is the Great Awakening. ThanQ ;)

Respectfully,

An American

"The roots of knowledge are bitter but it's fruits are sweet

Kffp
>>>/cuckchan/

That's not a thing. Never has been a thing. Never will be a thing. Unity through racial destiny is the only way. America was only great when it was overwhelmingly white. The only good parts of America are the white or Asian parts. No amount of flag waving will make jamal not be a nigger.

Fuck off, nigger lover.

Nope.

Relax people KEK unfortunately for you tough guys we aren't only White anymore. So make the best of this Country the point isnt Q or Race the point is we have to unify or die end of discussion. Far from fuck or a Big Lover just reality fags!

Precisely. Fuck America and fuck you.

fellate a shotgun

The word salad hurts my brain

well, at least you know how fucking stupid you are.

(((we)))

seconded

Q board is cancer its all about loving niggers now.

Burn that fucking board to the ground

CIA Nigger at it again, stealing my property like that faggots you are.

You already owe me 35 million.

You expect me to help you, but you’re not even letting me work in peace. You’ll get nothing more from me.

What is defined as mentally ill and what is defined as criminally motivated?

The NIMH doesn’t even have a classification for “mentally ill”.

with public tax money

You can't make this shit up, folks

You can’t break my contract with the VA either. It was signed and made permanent four years ago. They agreed with the assessment. If you break it it means all Vets will lose all benefits from PTSD as well.

Meaning you’re going to have a million man Army ready to march on all of you.

Don’t be stupid.

Ah, correction:

Go kill yourself, Q-fag.

Checkmate, I won. Do it, I dare you. Let’s see you piss off all of those Vets.

It’s the niggers that took it over.

That doesn't even make sense you cunt

You gave it to me faggots.

Just fuck off. Normalfags aren't "re-awakening" they're being herded into another libertarian spin off to keep them occupied while China takes control.

Wew. Literally simultaneously falling into the semantic warfare trap and asking for attention by apologising in the very first sentence. Pathetic. You don’t ask, you tell. And you NEVER apologise.

That’s probably the most accurate answer. Both parties are complacent in it.

Both are fully compromised and trying to force anyone that resists to be a part of the fake gender BS.

There’s no such thing as gender, you said it yourselves leftists, gender is a social construct. Meaning it’s not real, you’re making it up to serve your own political motives.

There are only two defined sexes, and then the rest are anomalies of genetic scatter. While they are not the same as a non-anomalous person they are still humans.

You can’t force gender change in a person that knows gender isn’t real. At that point it’s state instituted rape, and its illegal as all fuck.

You're new here aren't you

Hitler's Germany was not prepared for a war
Hitler's Germany strove to be pure in race, dedicated to only the volk, and expelled the kikes.
Hitler was the most popular leader of the century and beloved by virtually all Germans
Hitler's Germany was tangled up in a war and it took the combined might of the rest of the world to stop it, and even then, it was only by pure fluke.

Oh yea, sure, diversity is our strength all right.

How is that having the 'workers seize the means of production' (whatever that even means at this point)?

How long until we start seeing "White is not Alt-Right" banners with a hexagram, Mexican flag, and a black 'fight the powuh' symbol in the background? Fuck big tent movements and every one of their cowardly supporters.

This.

Here's some reality for you: Burma used to have a large English population. You know why there aren't Anglos in Burma anymore? Because they and their hapa children were forced to leave. Don't act like it's impossible for large numbers of people to leave or be forced out. It's happened repeatedly throughout history and it will happen again. Now kill yourself you civnat fagwad.

KYS.

There's nothing to gain by unifying with niggers.

>and spacing I'm not the shill who keeps bringing that up, but it's relevant here.

This checks out. You're a fellow white who's lurked two years. Carry on.

Soon, that's the fate of every movement who has a large amount of the stereotypical "I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers.".

Haha wow I'm really feeling the patriotism now! Whoa indignant spics who come here with no intention of ever assimilating are just as American as you and I!!!