TPP CONFIRMED KILL. VIDYA IS SAFE

Not necessarily vidya but since there were generals on this board since the beginning of the exodus, thought I should share from Holla Forums.
observer.com/2016/11/top-trump-backing-senator-declares-the-trans-pacific-partnership-dead/
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736
Is archive.is still compromised? Not sure what else to use if it still is.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rQOYB
archive.is/BC86l
archive.is/GCHGI
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000
eff.org/deeplinks/2016/11/battle-against-tpp-isnt-over-it-has-shifted
globalnews.ca/news/3053324/obama-to-push-for-tpp-trade-deal-in-last-days-of-term-canadian-ambassador/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/10/the-trans-pacific-partnership-is-dead-schumer-tells-labor-leaders/
archive.is/hd2KK
archive.is/bRHu3
nytimes.com/2016/11/10/us/politics/transition-briefing-passing-the-presidency-to-donald-trump.html
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=114&session=1&vote=00193#position
wikileaks.org/tisa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like SOPA before it, fucking good.

I fucking knew trump would be good for america
NOT A FUCKING DAY SINCE THE NOMINATION AND THERE'S ALREADY GOOD NEWS HALLELUJAH!

So the future is saved? Or do we still have to be on guard?

DANCE THEAD

We need to be on guard, but at least we can rest easy knowing we have 4 years of relief. Hopefully 8.

We must always be on guard, they won't ever try to stop, and will probably try and package this with some other bill. We are spared it for now, but stay vigilant.

Always, user. Always.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself and livestream it you double nigger.

user like 2 weeks ago people were saying some archive.is links embedded CP. I don't know the status on that, and if it's safe mods can feel free to edit my post with archives.

I doubt that.
Also how the fuck can you get cp from an archive.is snapshot of an independent.co.uk link?

The problem is that this thread is possibly fake and utter shit because I'm not going to click the articles neither copy paste to give them shekel revenue for site visits.

I initially thought that you were referring to the retarded Holla Forums lunacy that "archive.is is a honeypot because a google analytics script recently introduced itself on the website", but that's absolute BS.

Even though I knew trump would be getting rid of the tpp, this just makes things that much better. Are we still limited to one image per post?

I'm wrong then, calm down. Here's you're archives:
Observer: archive.is/rQOYB
ABC: archive.is/BC86l

I don't think so, Holla Forums's PPH went past 1200 last night but now it's about 800.

Can it be a dubs thread too?

well it's not really a video game thread so I don't see why not

It about legislation that covers the sale of videogames, and it's not like we'd get anything more then the sheer emotional response out of it anyway

You guys do know King Nig is still trying to speed this thing on though before Trump can stump it right?

The future is saved if you do your own research and stop listening and believing

Republicans have mastered the art of filibustering. They'll just talk it out of the house.

King nigger is a lame duck president now, all congress/senate has to do is just postpone shit until the don becomes president.

Now let's crush denuvo and make piracy great again

Nice!
Praise Sessions tbh.
I'm surprised they didn't stealth pass it this month or the next one tbh.

This is great news. Fuck the TPP.

Always be on guard.
But right now it's
DANCE TIME

Wikileaks tweet confirms.
archive.is/GCHGI

Really Fucken hope you anons are right.

Trump isn't even President yet, and he's already fixing various fuckups by Obongo before he's even inaugurated.

Oh right, al gore is even more low energy than Yeb bush, no wonder george won.

So it's happening.
Stop dancing

A cornered rat fights hardest before it gets mangled. I can only hope king nig fails hard.

He's not in office yet:
According to Canadian press the US ambassador to Canada has stated that Obama will
push for TPP to passed before Trump takes power.

>>>/gamergatehq/240737
Get public protests.
Get the switch-board on fire.
Work with Holla Forums and pro-Trump groups (Trump is anti-TPP).

Trump could be lumped with a bill that overrides US laws before he can stump it.
Just give him one last push!!

Calm, it'll most likely get delayed if Obongo tries anything. If it's been delayed this far what's two more months in congress? It's unlikely, and if it does pass, Trump will re-negotiate or drop it altogether much like NAFTA. My prediction, anyway.

Enjoy your (((anti establishment))) presidency

maybe now that Trump is potus I can get some fucking sauce

Can he just drop it like that?

pic related

Those are predictions, not confirmations. We're not out of hot water just yet.

We are DOOMED!

This is all too good to be true. What if it is some kind of long con?

Trump profited big on NAFTA outsources jobs to work on his clothing companies. It's not butthurt, just facts.

Fuck.

Here you go you fucking pedo.

Denuvo is already long dead fam, what rock have you been living under?

JAM TIME

Sorry for not being excited that Bill Clinton's golfing buddy is going to be president.

We just put a man in the white-house you pony-nigger.

We can organize the pro-Trump majority to oppose this.
1. Inform. (Memes and genuine info, targeted at pro-Trump groups + antiTPP people)
2. Suggest. (Get Protests, calling senatorial switch board, and so forth going)
3. Feedback loop (Spread more memes and info that spread up, reward outlets that write about it with clicks and shilling)

We can do this!!

Fucking done. That was too easy.

you do that and i will download as many lewds as possible just in case

The song, not the girl, pally.

>Not living in the US, so no Big Brother looking over my shoulder

Actually kill yourself.

So you've been here about a month?

Avoid placing parodies on yourself.

Holy shit, he's not even the president proper and he's already doing good.

WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN

you mean piracy? anyways, hes against piracy, so expect something more surgical and more likely to pass

Haven't you learned anything with SOPA, PIPA, etc.? The kikes are going to do this shit again in the future with a new name when people have their guards down.

Put a millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the ocean.

SIEG HEIL

Arstithir is the shit. (to lazy to type eth and thorn codes)

use archive.org/web if it is.

shit we barely stopped this one tho

ORGANIZE PROTEST YOU DUMB FAGGOTS
IT CAN COME IN BEFORE OBAMA LEAVES

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

(checked)

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DANCE, user. THAT COMES LATER.

I agree with this something needs to be done. We took the country now the fuckers are trying to burn everything down while they retreat.

what was wrong with TPP and how did it affect video games? I never payed attention to it

For one it essentially made importing video games illegal. What TPP really did though was force every country doing trade with the states to have to follow all of the states laws like their draconian copyright laws and the DMCA.

Things are finally looking up, gents.

DANCE THREAD

Good job, burgers, you fixed your mess.

I actually wonder why Obama would bother trying to pass #TPP; I mean, would't Trump just repeal that shit day 1 in office?

Always on guard, but still, allocate time for vidya.

I don't think you can repeal a recently signed trade deal.

Damn. I haven't seen this in years. kinda nostalgic.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

WE JUST KEEP WINNING

The politically correct term is mystery meats
:^)

NOTHINGS BEEN CONFIRMED YOU RETARDS, ACTUALLY READ THE FUCKING ARTICLES
AND KILL YOURSELF OP FOR NOT ARCHIVING THAT AWFUL BIASED LEFTY SHIT

YOU IDIOTS, ITS NOT OVER!

KEEP AN EYE ON IT, IT MIGHT STILL GET IN VIA LAME DUCK!

Republicans hold a majority in the house/senate, so it shouldn't too easy for him to ram it through.

Does the Senate/House elections become enacted immediately or is it like the president and you have to wait till January.

In this case it doesn't matter, Repubs already had the majority going in.

I thought they only had majority in the house not the Senate.

They have both now.

That was before king nigger's second term, now they have both. The elections actually LOST them a couple of seats but they still have a solid majority.

No huge shock, it would have died one way or another. A demo senate might have made it harder to kill, but really, it died with the Obama presidency.

Not to mention each time we pull sit like that (No matter how justified) it just reduces the value of our word. Imagine if you had to get a loan from a bank that literallychanged all its branding, employees, and policies every four years.

I wouldn'ttouch that shit with a ten foot pole either.

no shit Sherlock. Now take your concern and shove it up your ass faggot.

Here's a better article OP:

eff.org/deeplinks/2016/11/battle-against-tpp-isnt-over-it-has-shifted

For now
The kike factory isn't closed yet, a lot of money is there to be made

We have to be vigilant

A great victory against C.U.C.K.S. (Capitalists United to Coordinate the Killing of pirateS)

Great

Now post rare aidorus

I'd rather be unable to get any trade deals than have free trade (which TPP is).

Free trade fucks us (by which I mean working class people) over. No trade? We're a large resource rich country, we can practice autarky and thrive.

So how long until net neutrality dies?

The tears are as sweet as honey

With all of this good news flowing in, will we finally get the Tsukihime remake?

Things are coming up MILHOUSE

VISUAL NOVELS ARE NOT VIDYA GAMES FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

If those faggots go to canada or if canada treats those faggots like mexicans, I'll kill myself. That would simply be the peak of my life and if shit got better, I'd have a heart attack anyway.

Canada doesn't take liberal arts majors, you need a skilled trade or a STEM degree or a ton of investment money to come here.

Friendly reminder
Obongo is poised to use an executive order to try and force the TPP into law despite that not being legally permissable.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" or if you prefer another quote "Freedom is always only one generation away from extinction".

Oh, and if you don't think he'll actually do it.
HE GAVE AMNESTY TO OVER 11 MILLION ILLEGAL ECONOMIC MIGRANTS DRAINING VALUE OUT OF AMERICA
A TRADE DEAL COMPLETELY FUCKING AMERICA OVER IS NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION

It's been a while since I've heard about the TPP, why was it so bad again?

The good thing about executive orders is that they're super easy to repeal. Trump doesn't even have to go through congress or anything, and since Obama built most of his legacy off undemocratic executive orders, Trump is basically going to wipe away most of Obama's legacy with a few strokes of the pen.

Free trade with a bunch of dirt-cheap-labour asian nations, and a shitton of power to private corporations, allowing them to, among other things, sue governments over "potential lost profits". You know that bullshit publishers trot out about piracy stealing potential sales? Corporations would be wheeling that out against governments if a government does the slightest thing to protect its people.

It's a "trade deal" that involves signing over regulatory authority to other countries, and giving legal credence to sure over "potential lost profits" which lawyers have actually cleared can include PROVIDING A BETTER SERVICE.

His executive amnesty didn't pass, its currently budget frozen by congress

Lets large multinational corporations sue governments for passing laws that hurt their profit margins

2016:

please stop, reality
you're spoiling me
you're gonna give me good expectations for 2017

The night is always darkest before the dawn, but the way I see it, the sun is slowly creeping over the horizon.

I REPEAT TPP IS NOT A KILL

OBAMA IS CALLING ALL AMBASSADORS TO JOIN ONE LAST TIME TO PUSH FOR THE TP[I]P[A], AND HASTEN CONGRESS.

OPERATION STUMPTHETRUMP IS A GO:
Call all international embassies, and find out where next meeting will be held: likely Canada like last time.

Join in arms and crash the meeting with no survivors.

Be as nosy as possible, mail them, meet them: make it impossible to make any treaty for the next 5 months until past innaguration.

Almost snapped >>>Holla Forums into two.

What arcade man, wanna join!

I'm not one for begging for sauce but can I at least get a title or publisher

Have a better version

I hate to ask for spoonfeeding, but I am.

Absolutely kill yourself
Obongo may still go foward with this shit, celebrate something thats actually happened like the election and Putin wanting to make peace.

I just read.an article that Net Neutrality will also be kill.
My dong can't expand much more thanks to 2016.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI pray for the sweet release of death every day.

Get out of heres.

Do you even know what it is?

Maybe ill play vidya again soon

he's probably talking about kindred spirits

Or Flowers.

Polite sage for off topic.

Fuck, it's still up.

eeh guys

globalnews.ca/news/3053324/obama-to-push-for-tpp-trade-deal-in-last-days-of-term-canadian-ambassador/

Why the fuck is this not trending? i remember SOPA being a big deal

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A TLDR ABOUT THE TTP?

I'm a faggot and I know it was some kikery shit about trade but I'm not sure how it influences video games

I remember hearing something about copyright: think about Nintendo and what they did to fanmade projects but taken to the next level at the point where something like a game mod based on a brand of fan art could be affected.

It can also be interpreted as criminalizing open source software.

I heard mods and emulators are affected by this, i wonder if this is going to enforce more piracy rather than prevent it.

Fucking sneaky nigger.

The TPP is like around 3,000 pages long while SOPA on the other hand was to stop any website that upload any and all copyright infringement.

Economic treaty with fuck you tier copyright laws embedded.
It allows the government to sue you for using copyrighted law without permission even if the copyright owner doesn't want to sue you plus a bunch of other fuckery.
Also, it can make open source illegal, depending on how lawyers interpret that shit.

I doubt he can do it. The most Obama can do now is pardon all the pot-smokers.

Source?

There is no anime of it.

Whats your point?
You think no one on Holla Forums reads manga or something?

It's the official-ass melty blood manga.

Really great if you have a fetish for vampire transformation like I do.

This is some edgy shit
Thank user

Silk Road is the future

It's not an edgy fetish fuck you.

what the fuck is an edgy fetish?

a fetish that can cut?

Most people know that there is no Tsukihime anime user. Though as the other user said, it is actually melty blood.

No, a fetish about cuts.

IIRC an organization can't demand source code under it. Pretty sure licenses are safe. Still not a good thing, though.

What is it with Nasu and cutting arms off? Is it his fetish?

SocJus must be triggered, this is the first trans Donald Trump kills.

Who doesn't enjoy nullification?

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/10/the-trans-pacific-partnership-is-dead-schumer-tells-labor-leaders/

archive.is/3Eluw

Of course

ALWAYS REMAIN VIGILANT

But it looks like the ABSOLUTE MADMAN actually did it

And he's not even in office yet

I want this but with smugs wearing MAGA hats

Didn't he just sell his name to a clothing company? His fees for use of his name wouldn't go up because profits did, right? I'd imagine it would be a set rate.

HERE HAVE THESE JAMZ

I'll dance, but my vigilance will remain undying.

So why Trump opposes it? Because he has his own products he ships all around the globe and doesn't want government to fuck around with it?
Let's not kid ourselves and remember that Trump primarily cares for himself, it's just that happened that he is not some transfaggot degenerate numale like most of shillary supporters. It's a miracle that a straight white man can become a president in 2016

Ah yes, because surely Trump will deliver on all his campaign promises. It's practically a meme that candidates always make a billion promises during the election but can't/won't deliver.

BUT DONALD TRUMP IS DIFFERENT!

We get it, we know that you are sad because Hillary lost

cant stop wont stop

It's always the same story.

Where have I heard this before? Oh right, with Obama and all his empty promises and slogans.

Give it a couple years and everyone will be hating on this ugly blonde dude with 0 knowledge on politics. He's Bush-tier dumb.

You have to go back.

After you.

he he he

what video

forgot to embed

bump

sage

Holy fuck. I've never faved a video so damn fast. Can someone please .webm this?

What horrendous camerawork. Maybe they should hire someone who doesn't have ADHD.

This is been such a fun week.

I first watched that because I thought the salt would be funny, but ended up with a perfect video on how I've felt for the past decade.

<

it's supposed to be ironic

That's great but net neutrality is fucked now. What are the chances that Trump will protect it?

Also,
>mfw net neutrality is law in Merkelreich

btw he just apologized not took back words he said about trump supporters
also he went after his wife like all hillfans for voting greens

It amazes me how retarded people are to follow him.

TB is still alive?

that was beautiful. sadly, it is very similar on Holla Forums, which doesnt allow any discussion, not even right wing discussion any more

yeah, but who knows for how long since he keeps saying trump will kill him (insurance)

She's getting ready to find the next beta to take care of her son.

Well, the thing is that he might consistently act like a retard, he consistently apologizes for it.

It's supposed to be like that, a news caster ranting before the show actually starts.

Disgusting demon!

MAGA

fuck tb.

Is that actually Genna, or just some random chick who lost weight?

But Obamacare has done nothing but increase the cost of insurance. If Trump actually passes the laws to allow insurance companies to compete across statelines it will probably help with his insurance.

its her. I think she got bypass
first rant

Huh. She's almost fuckable. Too bad that face is still holding onto that old fat.

fat is one thing but she got really big forehead

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Not too bad

seems I was wrong about bypass, since I cant find single mention of it

Yeah, and he was legally able to do it because of a bill that Hillary's husband had passed, kek.

Any free trade with china hurts US companies. China has slave labor and we don't.

Where s the source? What is this wikileaks and why should I believe it?

Wew.

I think Trump is aware of it since he has been on Obama's case about doing anything before he gets into office.

archive.is/hd2KK

Fuck I posted my dance gif too early.

In this case;

CONTACT ALL REPUB REPS AND SENATORS, HELL EVERYONE THAT OPPOSES TPP THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO TRY AND STOP IT AND TELL THEM TO FIGHT AND VOTE AGAINST THIS FINAL PUSH!

WE MAY HAVE WON A MAJOR BATTLE AGAINST THEM WITH THE ELECTION OF TRUMP, BUT WE'RE FAR FROM DONE! UNTIL ALL OF OUR ENEMIES ARE EITHER DEFEATED OR DEAD, ETERNAL VIGILANCE AND PREPARATION TO STAND AND FIGHT IS THE PRICE WE MUST PAY TO PRESERVE OUR FREEDOMS!

The man isn't even in the white house yet and he's already making america (and vidya) great again… I'm utterly flabbergasted and amazed.

We must always be on guard. Vidya is still suffering from an unavoidable decay as all material things that age do. We must always stay vigilant to make sure the decay is halted for as long as possible. This alone has saved our butts immensely though.

We fucking won, and theres nothing they can do.

Apparently Obama is now backing down on pushing the TPP through before Trump gets in.

It's now effectively dead, at least in America. Does this mean it's also dead everywhere else like Australia?

It's like 18th century all over again.
Dear God.

RESUME DANCING!

Confirmed. Take a plebbit screenshot of text. Wall Street Journal's paywall can go die for all I care.

jej

I CAN'T CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS

WE BUSTIN NOW

why are you telling people to kill themselves u fucking bully
T_T

#crying #triggered #sad #going to slit my wrists now

Souce on the song pls

Don't make such stupid mistypes in the future, user.

How are you still this basic?

based obama

sorry ea shill guess your anti piracy wont go through. dont worry, im sure trump will cook up something worse for the both of us

Because Obama's word has always been true right?
He'd never lie to get people to ignore it, right?

Use your fucking heads FFS.

Hello Common Cuckold

King nigger pretty much has to bend the knee now, his legacy is in the toilet now that Trump is President, It's massively embarrassing that an anti establishment candidate that alleged that you weren't even born in the fucking US and that you were "the founder of ISIS" beat your successes that was a shoe-in to win

rambling now but the point is this: Only thing Obama has left is his approval ratings, only reason they're so high at this point is because of how little he's done to piss off the majority of Americans, telling the president elect to go fuck himself and pushing shit that he's stated he will outright reject when in office is only going to make Obama look worse in history than he already does

its a good idea to keep an eye on this though

How's that LGBT-wing going, little guy?

Hello mister race fetishist

Since when your missus even allows you near the computer? You have to go back to packing your bags.

Holla Forums gets dumber and dumber every day

Says the cuckold praising a nigger for being a nigger.

what else would i praise him for? do you even think before you hit reply?

TPP REALLY CONFIRMED KILL
NOT A DRILL
wsj.com/articles/obama-administration-gives-up-on-pacific-trade-deal-1478895824
archive.is/bRHu3

user, you look like a shill!

Imperial China thought the same, worked but the isolationism hurt them.

The world I love
The tears I drop
To be part of
The wave can't stop

in the end obama killed the tpp, not trump
he will be remembered as a hero

Its over, finally but we have to remain watchful don't forget that kikes will always want to be kikes.

I can safely say that,
2016 IS THE SINGLE BEST YEAR WE EVER HAD IN A LONG-ASS TIME!!!!!

I don't even know who this guy is but you bet I'm supporting the hell out of him from now on

You are very dangerously deluded if you think Trump can be trusted on his word against the TPP any more than Clinton. This law will return in one form or another whether Obama fails to rush it through a lame duck session or not. The long-detested CISPA managed to sneak through attached to a critical funding bill at the end of last year. Stay vigilant.

We need to make sure that:

A) Trump doesn't accidentally pick any neo-cons for his office.

B) Liberals don't falseflag any terrorist attacks against the God Emperor during the Purple Revolt.

Obama already officially ended any efforts to pass the TPP and he was one of its largest supporters. Trump has made it very clear he is against it. You're probably right, it probably will return in some new form with some new 3 letter acronym. but for at least the next 4 years we'll have a Republican dominant administration run by Trump, so even if it does spring up again, getting it passed will be significantly more turbulent. And it was turbulent as it was during the Obama administration

Thank you based Trump.

whoops! hired a bunch of jews!

A Canadian ambassador, dipshit. In the freaking tweet.

misstastemaker needs to explain why they are copy and pasting this article: nytimes.com/2016/11/10/us/politics/transition-briefing-passing-the-presidency-to-donald-trump.html

Also, dipshits like you, don't check for inconsistencies:
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=114&session=1&vote=00193#position

These people want a TPP, it doesn't matter how it's named, or if a President approves or not. The same bought by Wall Street Senators want more money, whether from Syria or Saudi Arabia, you, the common citizen are fodder.

—–
Also, we've confirmed Wikileaks has been compromised. Likely all staff is dead: >>>Holla Forums8180723
Planned actors are highly likely. Looks like George Soros with the help of Homeland managed to usurp the leaks with another attempt at planned opposition.

Still not six feet under?
Wonder how long it'll take until they get rid of you guys…

>Uncle >>>Holla Forums is now CTR
You got hit in the head too many times as a kid, didn't you. Don't worry, Papa Trump will set you up straight.

For this thread , I had planned to post this:
FUCK OFF HOAXING MEDIA
WE ALREADY KNOW TPP IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE, JUST UNDER ANOTHER NAME: wikileaks.org/tisa/

IT MATTERS NOT HOW MANY NAMES YOU RENAME YOUR PLAN TO OBSOLETE ALL SOVEREIGNTIES ACROSS THE THE PLANET, YOUR PLAN IS UNWELCOMED.

END THE FEDERAL RESERVE, WALL STREET, DOW JONES INDUSTRIES, AND STRATFOR. YOUR PLAN TO BEACON YOUR POWER THROUGH THE IMF AND THE UN ARE BARE TO THE PEOPLE.

THE PEOPLE KNOW THIS INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX DOESN'T WORK.
IT'S TIME FOR THE PEOPLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN CURRENCIES, AND LEAVE THEIR GOVERNMENTS TO THEIR OWN DEVICES.

TIME TO END FRACTIONAL RESERVE FIAT!

but it's already locked, so thank you mods.

but for now we can relax, i guess

Bump for importance.