edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies is out on Steam now
Information and pictures of Four Goddesses Online
Re;Translation for the Vita version of Re;Birth 3 has been released

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Ask for an invite in the thread
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-debut-trailer-basic-game-flow-detailed
men-dont-scream.deviantart.com/art/HDN-It-s-been-a-while-620241060
twitter.com/ARayOfTsunshine/status/796824032586907649
yumeimu.deviantart.com/
mega.nz/#F!LdU1jbrK!0grB4SnsU-AvorEaBqyEyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which nep do worship to make gamindustri great again?

I want to make Gamindustri great again as Nepgear's first gentleman.

Final designs for the characters

Clearly it's Uzume.

I also want to spar, adventure and cuddle with Noire. And make Gamindustri great with her again**

I also want to be able to spoiler properly

Is that a guy or a girl?

It's a girl. Sadly. No SI for anyone.

A girl, she has a bit of a bust it seems. Umio is probably the last important male character in Neptunia forever

I don't think someone that fruity looking can be a SI for anyone but nips themselves

Exactly. It was obviously a Kirito ripoff, too. And it looked like it was meant to be male. As if the black one was supposed to be the male SI and the pink one was to be the female SI that you chose to play as at the beginning of the game, but then somewhere along the lines, they were like, "Fuck it" and just made them both females.

I'll wreck you mate

They've never done that before.

that ram has reached cheekiness critical mass, a cheekier ram is not possible

T-thanks Compile Heart.

I'm pretty sure you'll be playing as the Neps instead of that character.

You could also be a fish…
Or a robot…
Or a fat old man in Ultradimension

Any news on what the gameplay is going to be like?

Still nothing.

Now that Trump will make anime real, the number of real life Neps will be limited and we will have to fight for them.

Whatever kind of competition or battle, I will win Plutia's heart and destroy all other contenders.

Please someone release this book.
Also someone make a nep gif like banner related.
posted in wrong thread, fuck

Unfortunately, there's like no lewd animated material of Neps. We only have the anime. Maybe this one could work out for a banner.

Or the "onee-chan, weird pics of me are on the internet"

I wish I was a nep

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things to her while she gives her "Make Planeptune Great Again" speech Even though she might just eat more pudding and not actually do anything about this nation

Nep unzipping is pretty nice.

Saved this from a few months back, thought you guys might enjoy this
Maybe the writer is still around?

i want to hold hands with noire

So do memes in our world work like shares in Gameindustri?

I would imagine so. The question is though, how to we meme 2D anime girls into existence? Or in this case, 2D goddesses of video games?

The first thing you need to do is to believe in yourself, as cheesy as that sounds. Get a fighting spirit.

Rei has been claimed

I claim Neptune then, since we're claiming Neps

I got Nepgear.

Vert is mine

U-ZU-ME!

Wait a minute, that Uzume…

Oh damn, that one's an old one. I know I saved screencaps of it but don't remember what I called them.

The only person who can get Nepgear is who Nepgear chooses, and I will try to be that one.

Uzume is Uzume, why are you giving me this weird look?

One happy Planeptunian Family.

I dunno…

There's something odd about you…

What's up with this Nepgear?

Try? Try?! Come on, wheres your fighting spirit? If you want Gear, you've got to sound like you mean it.

You're just fatigued from the past week user.
You just need to rest a bit and have a nice long dream to help sort your thoughts.

Kurogear is a lewd nopan girl. That's what happens when Nepgear breaks. She becomes a pervert.

Oh, I do mean it. I just mean that I'll do my best to become that person, but in the end it falls down to her.

what are you doing

I want to help Vert make Leanbox Great Again.

Well I'm not convinced you mean it. Put an emphasis on doing it

Those trips will see you to it.

I thought she already was a pervert

I will marry and have children with Gear due to the interdimensional shenanigans Trump is going to pull off.

Rest?

Nah, i ain't tired, 'sides, i rarely dream.

Oh, gonna go out and grab a bite, want something?

Oh, how nice of her.

And then shitpost for the CPUs on 8ch?

See? With an attitude like that, now you'll get her attention! Now its just a matter of keeping your focus on her in your head & not letting yourself get distracted by other things.

Suppose you could.

Is this pic a BAD END?
Is there more?

She's only perverted for her Onii-chan in her regular form. And by perverted, I mean she tries to sleep with him in his futon in a nonsexual way, but then makes sure his arm is always being constricted by her breasts.

Just that one, or maybe this lewd I used paint to treat a severe case of wide-eye.

Nepgear. Or Uzume. Or IF. Or any Nep really, because
Is just wrong.

Fucking degenerate

Neptune, of course
No

Nepgear.
Nigger-like behavior will not be accepted, heretic.

Get >>>/out/

good lord that is potent bait.
I bet you need a goddamn hazmat suit just to handle the stuff.

>Being a muh dik degenerate

(You) will be purged.

There's a special place in hell for ASCII-heretics like you. May Nepgear purge you on her quest to make vidya great again

CYBERDIMENSION FOOTAGE

EVERYONE GET IN HERE

gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-debut-trailer-basic-game-flow-detailed

Here's their 10 minute music sample video

just one doubt
is this an mmo?

Don't believe its an actual mmo, it's more a pseudo-mmo

No, it's single player only with co-op I hear. Though you wouldn't be the first person that wants a Nep MMO That would be IF's VA

ok thanks
all i wanted to know is if an internet connection was necessary
so i can believe it will not be always online then

I don't think theres going to be any DRM on there besides Steam.

It's not an always online game.

It will have online multiplayer however.

Why the obsession with neps? They don't even honk.

They Nep instead

I want to Nep Nepu

We're not getting a PC port for this, are we?

It will probably come later in the year.

Why would we not? Don't tell me its because VII didn't do so hot compared to Re;Birth trilogy.

We will in about 2018. I don't want to buy a PS4 just for Nep, but if it will really take that long to port, I might just.

Quints to make Neps real?
And to claim Nepgear

You missed it.

Next get maybe. Like 13 or 15 million.

The Nep threads have had a good record of getting gets, mostly quints though, I can't remember anything higher than that.

Do we have any vaporwave nep OC? I need to fill up my A E S T H E T I C folder, and neps would be a nice compliment.

Also I want to tenderly love the narcoleptic marshmallow.

You mean Plutia? Ask for her, people might have some.

Thats why its time to make Histoire, 8ch I'm convinced is a magical board at this point.

I never realized why it took so long to combine Neps and Vaporwave.

This makes me happy and sad at the same time

are we going to make our own cute fairy tomes that invigorates us to work hard into a reality?
right user?
r-right…?

Never gonna happen.

>Just as you reach out to take her hand, government agents smash through your door, confiscating the portal and Neptune.
>All information about the neps becomes classified and you're forced to sign a secrecy pledge.
>Gamindustri gets handed over to the shady R&D guys at the Pentagon so they can find a military application for it.
>Several years later the CIA start airdropping dogoos in the Middle East.
>All you wanted was to be happy.

that is absolute horrifying

Why would you do this

Claimed her looooong ago, sorry

Is that the collectors edition?

If theres a way of removing the logos & scanning that cover, it'd make a great wallpaper of the afterlife.

They must have this one laying around in higher resolution somewhere.

Guess that will do.

And now for something completely different.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

noire is asking for a hug i will comply to the request

All of them.

Maybe many of them (except Blanc, she seems masculine).
Hmm….

>>>/out/
Why?
At least do it right.

[x] Hug the lonely goddess

Speaking of heresy

Something about it is a bit fishy, it could be a trap user

Turns out it's actually Chaos Noire in disguise. Trying to grow her harem.

Is it a harem of men? Because I wouldn't want that.

Worse friends

Who's working on the gameplay for Cyberdimension? From the screenshots it looks like they are going with the gameplay from the Tamsoft spinoffs, but with higher quality.

Tamsoft is working on it.

It's Compile Heart and Tamsoft collaborating.

>friends
Horrifying

Indeed.

Of course. Why wouldn't it be?

I wouldn't mind being in her harem if I was the only man there, but if she has multiple men available then she might start having Vert-tier ideas.

What if its a Yuri harem and she tries to keep Nep to herself

I don't think she's into that. The only other Nep you'd have to worry about that would probably be Nepgear since she likes BL stuff, too, but even Gear isn't as depraved as Vert as to force that to her followers.

Oh, wait, we're talking about Noire.
Well then;
>Not learning how to follow discussions on 8ch
>BRB Gameindustri

Now that I think about it has there ever been a case where people hate their CPUs so much that they outright impeach them?

Rei in RB3. Except instead of being impeached, she slaughtered them like animals. Even the younglings.

Thats pretty brutal. Sounds like RB3 gets crazy in the last few chapters.

Uzume in V-II was feared and subsequently sealed by her own people

There are a few things like that in the nep games. I don't think anyone can impeach a CPU in the legal sense because they are considered by society to be a divine goddess and head of both church and state. However, when people hate their goddess they lose faith in them, lowering the nation's share energy. If the CPU loses most of their followers (like Blanc did briefly in V when she was humiliated on live television) they weaken and lose their goddess powers. That's the only public accountability that can levied against them. The people who lose faith usually turn to the bad guys for their vidya, either becoming pirates in their home nations under ASIC or moving to other nations like Eden in V.

In the original HDN, the Basilicoms branded people who were unfaithful to the goddesses of their nation "heretics" and ruthlessly purged them in the past. As I recall, you would be considered a heretic even if you peacefully decided to follow another goddess outside the nation of your birth like Iffy.

I thought these were just dumb fanservice games.

What's all this legal shit?

You were mistaken then. There's a lot of story in the Nep games, even more so if you can read between the lines.

The spin offs are mostly dumb fan service but the mainline games have a lot of DEEPEST LORE that you pick up on throughout the story.

The original HDN is particularly lore heavy because the series was brand new and Compile Heart needed to explain to the audience how Gamindustri worked in detail. Since then they've gone with the assumption that players already understand the fundamentals, and the writers have forgotten or changed most of the original world history they created.

From the thumbnail I thought that buckle had a swastika on it.
make it happen.

DEEPEST LORE

Is this trying to imply Histoire was a CPU?

I'm sure it was a fuck up… Right?
Now I NEED CPU Histy.
Goddess Panda please make it happen.

Maybe the Neptune in that dimension was too lazy to even found her own nation so Histoire had to do it for her. Or maybe it's just Tamsoft being Tamsoft.

That would be the twist of the century.

It's from a spin-off, so it doesn't really matter. In the Hyperdimension, Histy is an artificial lifeform created by the very first CPU of Planeptune probably because that CPU was also lazy, as told in V-II.

Specifically, MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies

Is there a context for this picture

I'm starting to get sad

Histoire's immortality is pretty sad if you think about it, since she will lose her friends time after time. Here's the context behind this image: men-dont-scream.deviantart.com/art/HDN-It-s-been-a-while-620241060

Thats immortality in general.

Except other immortals could opt into avoiding most contact with others, to prevent them from caring for others (which they would then lose again) too much. Histoire is forced to interact on a very personal level with every CPU and their maker friends due to her job and living in the same place as them. She seems to cope with it pretty well though.

I know we'll probably never get an answer to this, but I want to know who the first CPU of Planeptune was.

it's easy it was me all along!

V Peashy still has it worse though

/r/requesting nep height comparisons. I lost them

I feel like these get lost quite often.

Remember this game and some people thought it was Nep related? It's more like IF/CH general news, but its supposedly coming to the west next year.

Looks like Uni is on life support thanks to IFI.

Too bad it's a dungeon crawler. I really wanted to play it.

How would she look like in real life?
Something along the lines of pics related?

Probably. Looks nasty enough to be Vert's tits.

>even as a 5 foot 5 manlet, blanc and nep are almost too small
Pretty sure anyone over 5 foot 6 would just scare them off

The Candidates would all like a tall and reliable Onii-chan, so they'd actually probably prefer a taller man. As long as you're kind anyway.

Look at this guy and his height

Nothing wrong with average height guys.

feels oddly nice

But wait, doesn't that make them even shorter than IF and Uni?

>tfw smaller than 5 foot 5

Nep is ridiculously tiny, about 4 foot 10. If you lift weights or exercise at all whatsoever, you could probably just pick her up and carry her with barely any effort at all. Cute as fuck

Damn that's short as fuck. It makes me wonder how much taller she is in CPU form.

Also that sounds like marriage would be hard for Blanc.

bra sizing works by the number being your band size (inches around the torso below your bewbs) and the letters are cup size (difference of inches from band size by two inches per letter). Average boobs are generally D. Average people wear bras that don't fit properly.

It's kinda funny how no matter how short you are, you're pretty much a hulking monster compared to 80% of nep characters

I guess Japs really are just shorter on average

Wonder if the penis would even fit inside her tiny body without breaking her. Sex might be constantly painful for her.

That's almost depressing to think about.

I guess the dude would need a small dick to balance it out. Or hope dudes into short chicks, even in HDD form.

Just be gentle with your Nep

jesus

would my nep be gentle with me in exchange?

Well, my Nepfu is bigger than Blanc. In fact, she's almost the exact same size as my ex, so she should be fine with me.

Penis reduction surgery might be a must.

Who knows. Maybe Blanc is a masochist.

Some people do like oral more than anything else.

I am okay with this

I'm so sorry user

Maybe. Do you want her to be gentle?

Safety on your end is not guaranteed.

Could be possible with all those books she reads.

What about, stick with me here, folks, what about becoming a shota?

M-maybe… she can hurt me as much as she wants (it would take her alot of time to break me though) but I want to cuddle in bed with her afterwards for extra comfiness besides I have a little bit of masochism in me so I wouldn't mind at all just for her

Theoretically, how can you turn into a shota in Gamindustri? And how dangerous would it be to walk around as one, especially if you're weaker than a dogoo?

Magic?

niggersex

Holy shit Nep is small, she's not even 4 foot 9, and Blancs even tinier. No wonder why she has big hats.

In the first one Vert looks like she's almost 170cm, but that's her CPU form at 167. Normal height is 163cm as described in the other pictures.

High heels.

We have to make Leanbox greater.

How could I forget.

It makes me a bit sad sometimes when people mention how tall they are here, ending up like 50-70cm taller than their nepfu, looking awkward as hell.

But that's cute as fuck

Like 15-20cm difference can be cute, sure. But when the gap gets over 30, 40 it's ridiculous. Just look at the chart here
and compare Blanc who is barely over 140 to someone who is 180+

You mean me? I'm not complaining, it gives me all the reason to pick her up and carry her around the basilicom as she gets emberassed and angry

If I ever went to Gamindustri, I'd probably want to be a bit shorter and younger just to fit in with the neps. And to avoid looking like this in public.

I like the idea of being able to hold and carry Neptune. And I want to hold her and keep her safe in my arms as she cuddles up to me and presses her tiny body against my tall and big body

Are you implying that shorter people can't carry these lightweight girls? But, if you like the height difference and so do they then it's alright. This just looks awkward to me

Well, I'm literally the same height as Vert. So I'm more or less won't have any awkward issues with them.

You're going to get stared at anyway.

Literally you say?

Yes 163cm

Everything looks awkward in 3DPD, in 2D it would be cute

user you are so chibi

Keep in mind that this is only Vert's natural height and that she usually wears heels in public.

That could work

it's alright, I wont bully you

source please

twitter.com/ARayOfTsunshine/status/796824032586907649

i need moar like dis user

dont have anymore, found this pic once and tought it would be fitting to our discussions about nep size

That is a big penis. Hope Nepgear knows what she's getting into. Well , she is a big girl after all.

For you.

Not according to that image. Looks like Nepgear snuck into bed to give a blowjob without waking anyone, but failing at it right as she started.

So?

>>>/out/
go and stay go

That's not a nep, bruh.

(wasted)
>>>/suicide/

This, I don't get it!

Why do so many artists draw niggers fucking the girls?

Same reason nips draw fatties fucking them. Degradation is a massive fetish in nipland.

they have their (((sponsors)))

What doujins have you been reading? They're usually white or tanned. Both are skin types whites and asians can get.

It feels like a very recent development. A few years ago pretty much every doujin I found used generic guys with pale pink or light beige skin. Now in the last two years or so there's been a growing trend of using actual niggers and I don't know where this could have started. I know the 3DPD porn circuit in Japan does a lot of interracial now so maybe that's an influence on the artists, but there can't possibly be a popular market for cuck porn in hentai doujins.

This is a thread for neps, not bait.

You are correct about it being a growing trend, much like NTR.
It isn't a popular market much like vanilla, but some people want it done or it could be Nips wanting to fuck with people by advertising a good looking girl only to be ruined by interracial or NTR. What I do know is Japanese 3D media is embracing niggers and interracial shit.

Smug cowtits.

Vert's breasts are perfectly sized.

Second best CPU.

Why only second? Is it the yaoi thing?

Nah…well, partly. It's that i find Rei more relateable.

who is worst cpu

?

Plutia.

I'll just take Blanc

Tossup between Noire & Blanc

Obviously Rei since she slaughtered her own people.

Here you go friend.

Nepgear.

You dun fucked up

Allow me a rebuttal.
Go fuck yourself.

I mean that you posted unspoilered lewd, and I wil go fuck, fuck Blanny

Her tits are so small that I bet the mods won't even notice.

Thisain'tevenmyfinalform.9001

It took me a second to realize it but you're right.
Too bad no one gives a shit.

You wanna go nepper?

Those dubs are powerful but not good enough.
>mfw unorganized lewd folder

I want to stare at Blanc's ass every chance I get so she gets emberassed
then hug her

All of them.

Is it the maker's time in the sun?

I like this thread.

blanc sucks ass

See what I was saying? If you have a penis too big for Blanc, you're going to break her.

I need your lewdest small neps. sad pandas are encouraged as well

havent fapped in over a week, I'm losing my fucking mind

I was literally just listening to 2112 as I posted this
is this a sign

How's this for starters?

Thats what happens when you're a big guy. Or even taller than a fucking dwarf.

Gentlemen, i have a very important question.

Think any of the Chaos neps are of the submissive type?

As in, serving their master?

Since Vert is so lewd normally she probably is shy and submissive in her chaos form

That would be nice, though i'd like Chaos PH to be all about her master.

I just hope the Chaos nep are not just their original personalities taken up to 11 with lewd sprinkled in.

Maybe i'm wrong.

Plutia is the worst and you know it.

Actually in spite previous statements by me to the contrary indicating a scorched earth policy on CPUs…

…Plutia is super cute.

Plootie a cutie
Iris a shit

Iris is cool too.

She's one joke taken too far, can we just get Hyperdimension version of Plutia that can't HDD?
And preferably speaks a little faster?

That's awesome. Maybe there's a Neptune palette for her too, seeing how she gets a braid boner over pudding?

Shush shush, no tears, only Iris now.

Why is Iris such a bad mother? And why is her baby Korean?

she stole that baby

I thought Histoire was the headcanon babby thief.

She is. She steals the new CPUs from their parents when they are born so that they don't become attached to their real families.

Those are fighting words, my man

>she even murders the younglings
At last I truly see, Conquest was poetry all along.

I want this so much as much as Plutia CDs
it will happen one of these days right? ;_;

you

we could only wish

And we must never forget the makers who sacrificed themselves to bring us slightly better localizations.

I miss NISA and GUST.

It'll suck if you get to Gamindustri and you ask the neps where they are, and they tell you they have no idea what you're talking about.

They're probably stuck in the NISA dimension or the CPUs killed them

Shoulda seen a doctor, might still be with us.

rollin

Those are some nice trips.
Also, rolling.
Plus some lewd dakis that I wonder if anyone has the uncensored versions of.

rolling for a good end with Uni

Rolling for Nepu

Thanks, Satan
Rolling for Neptune

rolling for ploot

Rolling for Nepgear, because I love her.

this is a rare occasion for this I would make it my mission to embarressed her and call her cute versions of her name every chance I get, truely the best kind of bulling and maybe eat her eggplants if they are actually good

while I don't know much about her character (besides the vert obsession), I'll try my best to be her onii-chan as form to comfort her for being constantly ignore by vert but it most likely end up in failure and she will ignore me with her obsession

Lets go

Fuck

roll for uni

Trade that for whatever I get?

I got Black Heart so never mind

If they were completly uncensored nothing would be stopping people from stealing them and printing them by other means

So much nepping to do, so little time…

It's alright user, just take the Nepping slowly, you might burn out.

That's what happened to me
Went 100% on RB1, haven't played it in months now

Don't make the same mistake as I, you can only take so much grinding

What does the devil have in store for me tonight?

Noice, Marvy and CyberConnect2!

Well I was asking because I did find one Blanc one uncensored.

That pussy is more than likely a redraw, that's the only way you find an "uncensored" one

Nepgear, will you make Gamindustri great again?

That doesn't even matter with that question, dangit.

Rolling

Neptune will you do lewd things to pudding user

Neptune, do you want to hold hands?

Blanc, can I get a hug?

Nepgya, will you make Gamindustri smile again?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Umio, when we die will we go to Gameindustri

Can I know the answer atleast is it a yes or a no but we're still roommates.

Still none

Of course we'll play together

Hey, Nowa

Friends?

Is there more of that picture?

Happiness
rolling again, sit on lap?

Not that I know of

Artist is yumeimu.deviantart.com/

mega.nz/#F!LdU1jbrK!0grB4SnsU-AvorEaBqyEyQ

Figured we could use an archive for collected works or some such.So I made a mega folder of all the nep stuff I currently have or swiped off the web. You know, in case anyone wants anything.

If you guys have anything that isn't present in the archive, feel free to plop a link here, I'll add them in.

nepgear, would you feel weird if someone called you onee-chan?

She'd probably start to act like Neptune and shove all her work on you.

There was a scan of a manga in which Nepgear was acting like Neptune, but I can't seem to find it in my image folder. Anyone have it?

Found it.

This is what will happen. You'll have to take care of her.

Depicted: The day Histy quits her job

I really wish I could see the story behind this scan. But this is literally the only thing I've seen from this and it's not even in Japanese, so I can't ask the translator anons what it says.

I wish we could get these new stories a little faster.

No, it's the day Histy ends it all.

Does Nepu kiss lewdly?

Nep you will tell me

I'm loving the first one. Maybe 60% in, and it's been a fun ride. The story and characters are just good solid fun. Some shit is really boring though. Nep is the best character and she seems like the comedy sidekick. I really don't know.
Make Nep great again Eggplants for everyone.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Hope you realize the first game isn't in the canonverse. Nothing in it matters to the overall storyline and none of the character interactions are the same in the rest of the series.

Their interactions with one another is still somewhat similar over the course of the series

Except for IF's and Vert's, which I see a lot of people complaining about when they go to the other games.

Well, shit. I was hoping some developement.

Plot wise, you can start off at R;B2 to 3 and V-2

R;B1 is great for character introduction.

All actual development begins in the second game RB2. Then it takes a break in RB3. But then it comes back in V-II.

I recommend skipping RB3 since nothing in it matters at all to the overall canonverse either, even though technically the canon Neptune and Nepgear are in that game. The game's shit.

Here we go again with this shit. RB3 isn't shit but it does piss a few people off for a variety of reasons. Story's fine and the gameplay is the best before VII.

Is the Nepulus Grift joke in the original japanese script, or localized in?

It's in there sort of, although Retranslation pegged it as something a bit closer to "Neepgear".

NEW THREAD