They censored Jessica's Outfits

Fucking hell, just why? This is the Japanese version of the damned remake too!

Goddamnit Nintendo, why!?

It's in the video's description:

CERO A got stricter around 2006 or so, I believe.

Trump will fix this
he will make anime titties great again

the censor rape is especially hurtful in this case. I can't believe the 1:55 outfit changes, such a small thing that only adds to the detail of the model and they had to get rid of the fucking sliver of thong you see.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Learn to webm or get the fuck out. Just install a "youtube to webm converter" or something. This is just sad.

Leftists are now busy shitting up Japan too.

Don't see the problem here.

Censored Gaming is one of the Youtube channels that deserve the views newfag.

He's a cuckchan reject trying to fit it, and since they are all imbeciles, failing at it.

Leftist retards are pretty blind.

Now you're just projecting.

This is more their PTA, a problem that's dogged manga and games for decades, including the jabs Go Nagai did during the 70s.

I need to learn more about it, but they could easily sell the game withough the alterations in Japan, but it would probably garner a CERO C like Bravely Default did, and I guess Square Enix sees Dragon Quest and portable hits like this as a huge "all-ages" series (with puff-puffs and all that) and… doesn't want to lose sales…?

Though you can still have games drop Fuck in the lyrics and still be all-ages. Go figure.

Pic related, home version of IIDX 7th Style had this as a song video. The arcade still has it to this day, but only the 2004 PS2 home release of 7th Style kept the vid while the IIDX 14 GOLD 2008 PS2 release that revived the song didn't.

I forgot to mention both PS2 releases were "All Ages/A"

Says the cuckold.

Because the franchise the Japanese government has to beg SE to not release on a school day is gonna lose them money.

Fuck SE, fuck them for wasting money on shitty ego projects made by hacks, fuck them for butchering localization, fuck them for canceling worthwhile games so they can shit out more Final Fantasy.

Also, fuck the Olympics and every single Jew that keeps pushing for them.

Clearly this man voted for hillary.

And, clearly, you're a cuck trying to fit it and failing at it.

No user, i won't have sex with your wife.

You must be a special kind of stupid op.

They also took out the soundtrack and deleted the part of the game where the guy is forced to eat dogfood (happens off camera, now).

So glad I got the PS2 version. Last bit of money I ever gave Square Enix, aside of JPN SaGa Frontier.

Pic related.

I'm actually glad I didn't sell my ps2 copy in exchange to get punk'd by Ninty and its shitty ports

Dodged a bullet

Wasn't that Square's translation's team's fault?
Pretty much any bad translation that comes out of square you can actually blame on square.

So there really is no reason to give a fuck.
For what purpose. It's not like it's going to be more coherent since they took out gigantic chunks of the game in development.

Nope. Japan edited that dog slave part in the 3DS version as well. You're thinking of the dialogue 8-4 translated where one of the characters suddenly declares it's okay for her to whore around.

All in all, Square-Enix is cancer.

It's more like >trusting square because Square's translation process is just as cancerous if not MORESO than nintendo's.

A shame. This isn't news btw, we vw known this for like a year

Well I've got the original version that isn't on a small screen and doesn't look like shit so their loss.

It's both fool. Neither Nintendo nor Square are worth a damn.

Nah, it's square.

da fuck?

Not all of us come from 2014 halfchan. You can thank the crippled kike for that, after he started shilling on reddit.

Oddly it shows more skin, but covers up the butt more (a travesty)

They seem to keep in the bunnygirl butt dance in Japan so far. It might be a stretch, but it's also possible that the change was due to legal reasons for Playboy's bunny outfit design. All the generic bunnygirls from 8 onwards have changed from the standard leotard look for the skirted look and Jessica's was a holdover/callback to the old style. Now it has to be legally distinct.

interesting how the bunny outfit shows more skin.
the important question is, do her titties still bounce?

I'm still gonna buy it, DQ8 is the best game in the series and I wanna be able to play it on a portable system. If I wanna look at vaguely lewd things I'll go online and look at ecchi.

If you think Nintendo gives a shit about its customers you clearly have not been paying attention for the last decade.

maximum cuck

Call me whatever you want, not gonna stop me from doing it or make me regret doing so.

Because they don't give a fuck, their drones will happily eat it up & defend them. But this isn't Nintendo, this is also Square-Enix.

The only thing worse than a cuck is a cuck with no shame.

Please show me where nintendo is involved? Because from my viewpoint, from having seen and played recent square games, this is all Square's retarded bullshit.

You know not everything on a nintendo console is nintendo's fault, right?

I wonder how much different my life would've been if I didn't play exclusively nintendo shit.

Please show me where SE is involved? Because from my viewpoint, from having seen and played recent Nintendo games, this is all Nintendo's retarded bullshit.

I like dragonquest.

Yes, because Nintendo TOTALLY is to blame for the bad translation in WoFF too, because nintendo has a monopoly on bad translations.

Square's translators are in the credit's not nintendo's.

Was that literally every outfit except the starting outfit? Is the puff puff place just completely cut?

My bad. That channel really needs more views. Maybe I should promote it on my blog. But through an ad link, obviously, we fellow bloggers need to eat too, you know.

Yeah Dragon Quest is on a family friendly system and I guess SE thinks kids will play this.

Just emulate.

This is some reddit tier shit.
Goddamn

Nobody deserves views.

I block all analytics and ads so it doesn't matter to me.

Emulate the PS2 version and stop crying, there is 0 reasons to play a PS2 game in a 3DS

doesnt the 3ds version have more dungeons?

Oh no they robbed some underage faggot from part of pixel boobs, how could they?

>>>/suicide/

Somebody is asspained. Those underaged faggots should just as much opportunity to see the slightly more exposed skin that their parents don't give a fuck about as I did as a child.

Speakin about censored shit, what happened to that fire emblem fates fantranslation?
Did it ever got finished?

in the DQ7 they literally have one party character who at some angles you can easily see her bare ass under her default loincloth

I dont fucking get it sometimes

The first one is bullshit… but I actually feel the bunny outfit is better. Love me some visible skin, and they didn't touch the hose on her legs.
I don't see a difference to her third and fourth outfits to be honest, but the fifth one is total shit

I guess in general this was expected given Nintendos current trackrecord, especially when it comes to DQ games, wasn't like I was gonna pick up a shittier version of a game I already own though but it's still annoying to see them continue this habit.

So basically, I should just emulate the ps2 version instead of waiting to pirate the 3DS one? I've never played it before.

play ps2 first.
Pirate 3ds and use hacks or premade savefiles to skip to any new content.

Depends. the 3DS one has a shitton of QOL changes in it that make everything so much less tedious and annoying.

What they're saying is wait for a decensorship patch for the 3DS or a 3DS fixes patch for the PS2 game or just pirate.

Decensor patch would be fans having to alter the textures and models themselves, since these are in the Japanese versions. They COULD change the outfits back to closer to normal for US since our version is being rated Teen anyway, but they probably won't bother– the one time they DON'T request changes…

Magic Bikini wouldn't be so awful if it wasn't for the tacked on long skirt. Bunny Outfit is more of a entire style change they seemed to put effort into altering. Dancer's Outfit has mild concealing with the sarong for the strap, possible also done to trim polys, or just new CERO ratings. Divine Bustier? All I noticed was the garters being a little thicker in the back. Dangerous Busiter is shittier than some of the Bravely Default 1 darkenings. They should have stopped below the bra.

Again, this is to get a CERO A. Atelier Meruru 3 in Japan had to re-rate copies after 1st print due to upskirts, buttcrack, and towel-bathing scenes, even slapping CERO B stickers on shelf copies.

This is an urban legend.

They could just rip the PS2 ones. They can't be that different I'd think.

we can't kick you out, but we will never stop reminding you niggers you're second class citizens

Well at least america's future is looking bright.

The worst thing about the first bikini is how fucking horrible it is, just this terrible texture slapped onto it.