Ubisoft on suicide watch?

So what's Ubisoft going to do now? Eidos already fucked up with Hitman, by jumping the gun with that shit somebody post that webm, but WD2 isn't out yet. Will they try to adapt?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uOJaT
twitter.com/EthanJamesPetty
ioi.dk/new-studio-logo-ioi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eidos is owned by SquareEnix, you idiot.

Fine SquareEnix fucked up. but you get the idea.

They won't change shit and liberals that would have otherwise not really cared will eat up watch_doges because it will let them live out their fantasy of stopping trump from getting elected.

be nice to ubi soft or they will dox you and your family.

Have they even tried to update the division or did it do so poorly that they completely dropped it?

Desperation seems like a fairly good reason SJWs would actually buy a video game for once. In all likelihood not enough to make watch nogs a success, but I can see it being a first for them.

But wouldn't Shilary lose mean that this fantasy isn't that popular and sell less? I mean they aim at people who would rather bitch about games being not inclusive enough instead of actually buying and playing them?

You mean like they updated Far Cry 3, First Watch Dogs and Rainbow Six Siege to look like they are suppose to according to E3 showcases?

Didn't help Mafia 3 that much.

Mafia 3 came when they were still persuaded they were all-powerful. That game was just a weapon against the pathetic evil bigots for them, not respite.

Not even that. They've been radio silent on the game since it came out. The game is dead isn't it?

Which webm are you talking about?

They don't have to change anything about the game, OP.
Haven't you already realized? In Wash-Hogs 2, you play as the villains.

Checked. In new Hitman there's caricature npc guard that says he agrees with Trump in manner that depict said npc as stupid, so that you realize that Hillary is a choice for smart gamers and shit.

Yeah, those two.

But that's the opposite of what happened in real life.

you mean optional dialogue between two npc's singlehandedly ruined hitman?

Did Eidos Montreal make this shit

It's from Episode 5 - Colorado that came out in September

If anything sales will rise with angry libruls buying the games to shoot the Trump stand-in and post screenshots on leddit or Neogaf.

It's funnier now because Trump won.

Shit, did not mean to post that F.E.A.R photo.

gj, now I'm spooked

BITING SOCIAL COMMENTARY

Let's make the bay area disappear from the face of the Earth.

The subtlety can only be matched by equally great VA.

I guess that the writer is currently a shoving a handful of anti-depressants while drinking large amounts of alcohol.

I was about to purchase the full set, but I stopped. I was already turned off by the episodic model.

wtf i hate hitman now

I really hope all these poz devs do a jonestown soon

shut it down! dont meme loli ghost to this reality

What I dont get is one of Ubishits games Rainbow 6 Siege of all the supposed shit that happened to it like bad servers and Crowbats video for some reason not only is Siege popular still but its gaining players.

Rainbow 6 Siege seems like its the game that will keep ubisoft afloat so how do we get it to fuck them?

…and you don't think 8channers that have a fantasy of mass shootings in SanFran will eat that shit up?

they dont buy games you stupid newfag

So you can kill a left wing cuck and a jew? Are they as any detailed as the Trump one? Does the jew try to rip 47 off whenever possible?

Trump is just a random NPC. Left wing cuck and a jew are the targets.

I guess it was cheap to make and it was actually decent if its managing to still gain players, usually thats the exact opposite with most multiplayer games nowadays.

i guess 47 can't be good at everything

Probably not helped because there was a body in the way.

So when is this game going to be complete and all seasons/episodes released? Two-three years?

You mean Hitman? The release they planned out is done. Now because it was successful it got another season, but they promised 2 more seasons so who knows. Either way the initial plans are feature complete and quite impressive.

game is complete and ends on a to be continued note

Seems pretty accurate to me.

i don't necessarily want that because i actually enjoy playing siege. somehow it slipped past ubisofts "fuck it up completely" radar

i think ubi has a B-team that's actually their A-team making their mid-budget games like gunslinger and siege so they don't fuck them up completely trying to get that AAA money out of those games

Don't mind it. Holla Forums is just butthurt that their prediction that Hitman *current year* was g9nna suck was wrong.

what did he mean by this Holla Forums?

Why does he wear the mask

fucking ubisoft

Wow, that hitman thing is nothing.

Stop getting triggered over everything you limp wristed underage faggots

I've got popcorn ready for how Watchdogs 2 gets seen. Making a takedown of a trumped-up Trump the game's goal will look really silly now that he's won the election, so will that influence DLC stories - and how - or will the devs hang their heads in silence?

There's been substantial updates.

1.4 was a major patch, making the LZ farmable and applying GS floors with world tiers (I'm literally drowning in 229GS items), changing gear set and ability bonuses, lowering NPC TTK while raising NPC TTBK, and making gun skins not take inventory. I went from struggling against DZ6 NPCs to being able to solo most of them, making rogues once again the biggest threat - as they should be. Haven't got Underground (waiting for decent sale), so I can't comment on how that or the accompanying invasion turned out.

1.5 is on the PTS, and is looking interesting. They're adding a new GS limit and the corresponding new world tier, new unique armor pieces, finally adding FrontLine, and the new Survival DLC mode. As far as I can tell, Survival is a 24-player deathmatch (or not; you can select PvE survival) across the entire game map, where players start stripped down to starting gear and need to build back up, while managing cold, hunger, thirst, and infection debuffs. Not certain about the rewards, but it looks interesting enough.

I'd say 1.4 put the game where it should have been at launch, and it's now worth around $30 if you play solo, $50 if you have friends or make some.

They will make trump a Templar. Cuck dogs is set in the same universe as ass creed

If liberals sale at matter. Marvel comics would be outselling DC rebirth

Incredible how Ubisoft ultimately dated their shitty game before it even became officially released!

they probably spent hours on writing and development on making a Donald Trump analog the villain with the precedent that Trump would probably lose the election and look like the loser. They probably have Thruss lose the election in-game too. They'll pay for their terrible foresight.

nobody is triggered here except you that is

Memes

That's fucking gay.

What, hold up, what's what Mafia 3 thing, is that real? Did they have a true Mafia character and story originally and then they scrapped it all for SJW points?

I recognize that skull over the sign, it's from a CS:GO sticker

Into the trash it goes

Nothing new here.

its a leftist militia camp. you expect them to be rational?

Aren't leftists allergic to guns?

not if the guns are in the hands of (((trained professionals)))

user, leftists are allergic to hard work and dedication, too.

they think the military and police officers will support their cause. they dont know that theyre the enemy of the system theyre trying to push

TODAY, I WILL REMIND THEM

Let’s take a realistic look at the likely insurgent population. We could start with a “10% mobilization” scenario, but let’s start with 10% of gun owners. Roughly 15 million people.

This provides us with:

1,500,000 “tip of the spear” combat troops.

13,500,000 reserves and support infrastructure.

3,370,000 safe houses, and their land available for use.

$6,000,000,000 in funding and $750,000,000 per year (at $750 per support person). Slightly less than the entire military budget of Mexico or Pakistan.

2,160,000 privately owned vehicles.

~10,034 privately owned aircraft.

15,000,000 guns, minimum, as many gun owners have collections. It could be as high as 90 million.

10% of those guns would be ARs, AK, FALs, etc.

15,000,000,000 to 90,000,000,000 bullets, assuming only 250 rounds per weapon.

1,133,000 US military veterans, about 50,000 of which are bloodied combat veterans. Considering the conservative, pro-freedom slant of the military, this estimate is likely quite low. Tis also includes a random distribution of EOD guys, COMSEC guys, pilots, mechanics, Special Forces, Scout Snipers, and others who can train people in skills, in addition to the 11B door kickers. This also includes whatever toys they can bring with them when they defect. AT-4s, grenades, palettes of ammo, M249s, and M240Bs, thermals and NODS, and other things that can be smuggled off-post.

~13,237 doctors.

The American Rebellion would be a militia of 1.5 million troops backed by 13.5 million citizens, lead, supported, and trained by fifty thousand combat veterans and supported by over a million trained veterans, initially armed with about five million guns and one and a quarter billion rounds of ammo, with over a million vehicles, ten thousand aircraft, fifteen thousand doctors (and even more medical support), and an operating budget literally the size of Mexico’s.

Oh, and they’re all going to be fighting you guerrilla style. Enjoy.

I remember that message just before the first Assassin's Creed about how the game was developed by a "diverse" team of all beliefs and whatever. I thought that was just to stave off flak for the plot and setting.

Turns out it was just the first sign of the cucked status of the French.

I like how it brings out the best in leftwingers

I'm slightly concerned that the electoral college will protest this.

archive.fo/uOJaT

They wont. Because, aside from completely undermining the very democratic process that makes up this country. It will also set a precedent to allow the vise-versa to happen against a potentially unlikable democrat win. Pulling Trump out will also inevitably cause widespread protests so it sticks them between a rock and a hard place. Now that the polling shows Trumps popularity it would be foolish

I don't know. The electoral college has always been controversial and especially now because Clinton won the majority. 2016 has been a year full of surprises, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was one more.

Not even americans would be so stupid to do this

LOL did totalcancer's wife vote for Trump? Or did she vote at all? I wonder how dry that household was from all the salt after Trump won

She voted for Trump.
He made a 3 page long rant on why America is a bunch of assholes. Let's not forget she also lost a ton of weight and is actually fuckable now. The irony is fucking delicious.

Haha, what a dumb fucking faggot holy shit

It's not the petition I'm concerned about, it's that the electoral college delegates might actually protest Trump.

Then they should get ready for a full blown civil war.

God what I would give to have Chloe's big lips wrapped around my cock.

No worries, Ubi will fuck up siege somehow.

Fuck, I thought it was just because she was a retard. That just makes it even more hilarious!

She voted Libertarian.

Does the new Hitman have those Blood Money newspaper clippings detailing all the things you've done during the mission?

Ok, are you photoshoping big man arms on her all the time or does she really look like man?

I was wondering something similar about her tits.
There seems to be none there.

ARE YOU SAYING I LIKE GIRLS?!

wew laddies

I love how SJWs are too busy now complaining about politics online and not playing because they never thought of video games as anything else than a tool to further their agenda when the political climate is calm enough to allow for it. Now that the climate has changed back, the situation's more urgent and bigger than how their progressive manipulation of video games can effect change to compensate for it

I bet they'll altogether play video games less in the coming years and focus more on their politics shit outside of video games, and I thank God if that happens

while I disagree with the electoral college process on principle, in this case I do hope they represent the will of their represented districts faithfully

it's a flawed as fuck system no matter how you slice it; the EC exists almost to say it knows better than the people whose vote it represents and can change the vote of the whole state accordingly. Even if they faithfully represent their districts, it can create a situation in which someone with 74% of the popular vote can lose if the right 26% voted the other way

They dont play video games at all or maybe the first hour before they decide to call it racist or misogynistic. Its an industry full of fake ass people.

this is like the third image of her ive seen where she looks all weird

does she actually look like that or is slightly shopping these a new thing?

I can't even tell if this is meant to mock Trump or mock the people who don't shut up about him

I can understand the purpose of the electoral college. For example, California could always swing the vote and the midwestern states would never have a chance to be represented. I will say that I think that the small states do have too much power as of right now. One solution I just thought of would be so that a single congressional district is a lower population like 500,000 versus the 700,000 so that there would be more congressmen and therefore more electoral votes. Places with higher populations like California and Texas would get more power while lower pop states would remain the same. Not sure how it would work out mathematically, but I doubt the Republicans would ever let go of the electoral college, so we just need to make it work

The EC exists basically to ensure that five or so major cities don't control how the rest of the country has to live.

Senior writer for Watch Dogs 2. He's been throwing salt over Trump for quite a while. Not surprised at all. twitter.com/EthanJamesPetty

damn I really kind of want to crack a joke to this fag about making the bay area great again and being honored to witness a mark thruss presidency if I had a twatter

Personally I'd make a pussy grab joke.

The excitement over Trump's Presidential-elect has already worn off on me considering it'll take over two months for him to actually go into office, but I'm amazed their butthurt is not only dying down but increasing.

You have to understand that people that were butthurt before honestly thought he had no chance. Now that he's won they think it's going to be the end of the world.

Unnecessary.
R6 Siege may be Ubi's most popular recent release, but it is still only one game, and on top of that a non-subscription game.
With all of its other cash cows either running dry or made into a period piece, they're going to need to push out the next best-seller if they want to stay where they are.

They won't.
The entire petition is an appeal to democracy, which only works if you actually live in a democracy, and while American government has similarities to democracy and people call it democracy, it's actually a republic.

Nigger, the big states already have plenty of power in the form of increased house representation and practically all of the economic power.

You've set the idea in motion, now you must capitalize on the smug.

Do it, it is written

she voted green adn tb had like 6 A4 worth of salt

As unwise as it might be to express any political opinion via the internet, it can't be any more unwise than the decision America made tonight. When I came to this country a few years ago I saw a country of hope and opportunity. It was a country that was ethnically diverse, full of people with different backgrounds and different views. While there was always friction and disagreement, I never truly felt like that was something untenable, something that couldn't be overcome. I never truly felt that, when all was said and done, people wouldn't be able to put aside their differences and say "We are one country, we are Americans and we will set an example for the rest of the world". I come from a country that tends to just go with the flow. It's a country of apathy. I grew up surrounded by many people that were just content with where they were. They didn't really aspire to anything, they didn't have the motivation or desire to change things for the better, they simply put up with it. Britain is a place of clouds and rain and the people there often reflect that fact. America was a shining land of sunshine and hope. I admired it in many ways, particularly that it's people often aspired to be more than what they were. The land of opportunity isn't just a cliche, America is full of people who want to be better.

Or so I thought. Today America gave into fear. It gave in to the darkest parts of its national character. When confronted with adversity it finally broke, unable to stand up for its core values as it once did. It gave into cowardice and allowed itself to be conned by a disgusting example of a human being. America proved that it's ok being lied to as long as they're the right kind of lies. America proved that when given the chance, it will reward dishonesty and bigotry with the highest office in the land. America proved that it cares so little for the stability of the world and itself, that it will give the most important and powerful position in the world to a man that utterly lacks any of the qualifications, experience or character to deserve it. America has left the world in a state of uncertainty and fear.

I'd like to tell you that it's going to be ok. I'd like to tell you that we'll get through this and come together, begin to heal the wounds opened in the last few months. If I did though, I'd be a liar. I don't believe that, not for a second. The wounds opened in the fabric of this country may never fully heal. If we don't bleed to death from them they will leave giant, ugly scars that will endure for the rest of its days. I don't have the right to vote in this country, despite having had to earn my place here, fight for my right to live with my family in this state. I wasn't lucky enough to simply be born a citizen, so I don't get to have my say. Others have decided for me. They have decided to elect a man who will repeal the one piece of legislation that is keeping my health insurance company from dropping my coverage. America has chosen to put my life at risk, more-so than it already is. America, may have condemned me to death.

I'd like to say that I understand. I'd like to tell you that regardless of your politics, I can respect and be tolerant of you. That would also, be a lie. One of the greatest flaws of a moderate is tolerance of the intolerant. It has become very clear that extremism wins. It won tonight and as a result, it will likely rack up victory after victory from here on in. I'm fortunate to be a fairly wealthy, white male. Outside of the online hate I'll get for posting this, I'll probably be ok, assuming my health insurance company decides to keep covering my medical bills. I had faith in the people of this country. Despite the brand, I'm a pretty idealistic person, I do like to see the good in people when I can.

32 years old and I'm still learning how naive I can be. I no longer feel as if I'm surrounded by people I can trust, brothers and sisters in a country I was on the path to becoming a citizen of. I feel as if I'm surrounded now, by enemies. Whatever I thought this country was, whatever I believed it represented, was simply nothing more than my own foolish and unrealistic desire to believe that the majority of people are at their core, good.

Everything is not going to be ok. I can't reassure you that it will be, because I'd be lying to you. I don't believe that. I can't offer you comfort if you're scared. So am I and what I see in our future is darkness.

It's done. Congratulations to the winner. Truly, you made America Hate Again.

dodged a bullet there, was already wavering because 5 levels and online drm bullshit

god a what a piece of shit. every time I think hey maybe he's not so bad he turns around and has a shit fit over something stupid.

total biscuit sounds more and more like my older brother over time, except he never had cancer so the woman just left him once she couldn't put up with his shit anymore

I just cant comprehend why cant TB into empathy, he is from north england where Thatcher fucked over Miners and he still cant why people vote trump and how he is going to make him die since he will take his insurance away

Bit hand-waved since said militia in that level is unironically led by an Australian marxist terrorist from Melbourne.

Aliens can't into empathy

It's my GOTY but it'll never make money because of that retarded business decision.
Everything in it is good except when they inject that kind of bullshit in the dialogues.
What a shame.

So if I were to start the hitman series, would I start from the first game or is this one of those series where the first game is the worst or one of the worst?

be nice to ubi soft or they will dox you and your family.

And organization for all these people is simply going to appear overnight?

ioi.dk/new-studio-logo-ioi/

nice

Kevin Owens works on Hitman?

Were there games like that about Bush? Or did the world just get crazier? Games about assassinating the president of the USA? I never thought I would see something like that.

Just look at that diversity…

You know how it goes, do as we say, not as we do.

Who gives a shit? Mocap always looks weird as fuck in vidya.