Illuminate Card Game Interesting Cards

A General Discussion Thread Regarding The Illuminate Card Game: NWO Edition Circa 1995

Even if fake, and completely coincidental, what might be some effective methods of countering the essence of these cards if practically applied in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!pMcXyICQ!_YiYCQBLIl0I9Qq_x0n7Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i really wish that there was a way that fellow Holla Forumsacks could play this game without compromising our anonymity. Have a bump and post more cards.

Some more, slightly more broad, or having to deal with more past events.

I'm always amazed that threads like this are perfectly fine, but discussions about the electric universe theory are constantly being shut down.(fag)

You can talk about that, I don't give a fuck. Free speech nigga.

Don't encourage him, they don't get shut down, they are fuck all to do with politics and within a few posts you will realize he is talking out of his arse or attempting to get another flat earth bullshit ride going.

yeah, OP post more cards.

I wonder when the big sell out will occur, after all, surprisingly, most of these cards come to pass.

That's one of the cards…

And here's one for the current immigration dumpster fire…

OTW

Depends who's getting sold out. Us? Them? America? The West? Whites? Jews?

I'll try to find the rules, make we can make a game of it.

back to 4cucks fam

ok torpedo

Oh shit, I just put together the Early Warning Card and the recent Hawaii incident. Goddamn rabbit holes..

it is what it is, nigga

What was the ultimate
Goal of church of subgenius/ discordians?
I have read the principia ages ago and t seems like they are a leftist group through and through

MODS = NEWFAGS

CIA Nigger at it again, stealing my property like that faggots you are.

You already owe me 35 million.

Bumplocked? WTF?

ANYONE GOT THE SET FOR DOWNLOAD PLS?

Found!
mega.nz/#F!pMcXyICQ!_YiYCQBLIl0I9Qq_x0n7Gw

good thread OP
if you want to post on a board that doesnt censor it's users, come visit >>>/new/
admin is active and the rules are reasonable.
slow at the moment but its gaining momentum

i would be willing to continue this on /new/

Fake? When you can buy them?…

Yes, you can say coincidental, you know why, you fucking dumb ass? Because it's all basic bitch stuff. Guys like you who posts these for serious discussion and aren't trolling, reveal just what a stupid, uneducated Ameritwat fucktard waste of life you've become. You're literally amazed at general knowledge. I remember when these came out. I do, because the board game company (one owner, a few loser employees in Texas) were raided by the secret service and it's all detailed in he book, The Hacker Crackdown by Bruce Sterling. It's fucking AMAZING how stupid people have become in just twenty years.

These cards aren't prophetic, it's common sense. It's what anyone with half a brain would put together if making such a thing.