NeoGulag salt cap thread

Holla Forums is having all the fun grabbing salt from twitter. I'm bored as hell waiting for my nephew so I figure this'll pass the time and give me a few laughs.

archive.fo/IxIXJ

Reminder

This means that overall, Trump got a lot more widespread support. It also means NeoGAF is pozzed and shilled as fuck (but we all already knew that)

At least there are people talking sense and saying they are people with different opinions and that those fag lords should just deal with it. Also fuck off where the video games at?

this is a video games board

There are so many people who somehow just don't understand why acting like a fucktard and shutting down all conversation about the matter fucks people.
That when you mistreat and silence people for their differing opinions you build resentment and makes them speak out in only one way they know how. Shitposting.

Even after seeing the consequences of their actions they STILL try and call them racist biggots or whatever. They WON and you lost and you continue this shitty behavior.

At the very least others are having rational calm responses some even seeing the error of their ways and working a different angel. But there are still too many vitrolic asshats to consider voting democrat or leftist anything again.

Why the fuck did you think to post this on the video games board? Are you fucking retarded or what?

Holy shit really!?

Just read the link at the top.
Near the board name.

Well sheeit.

You guys want salt? Taking a look at furries it sure as hell is one thing to behold.

well he's right about one thing

Like him getting the presidency couldn't be any sweeter.

More, this is delicious

Look I'll at least sympathize with "muh trump is a raycist/sexist" since he's (rightfully) said things to back those up, but I will never understand the "muh trump is anti LGBT" meme. He has said absolutely nothing to back that claim up.

They're so used to labeling everything they don't like with all the anti women/minorities/lgbt/islam terms that they forget that these are actually different labels and just because someone embodies one of them doesn't mean they all apply. Trump defended homos more than any other politician after the Orlando shootings, why the fuck does everyone think he hates faggots?

because they made up "intersectionality" to make it so if you hit on a black woman, you are not only sexist, but racist too. In this case I guess trump, because he wants to deport mexicans, also hates mexican women, and therefore is a misogynist.

I don't give a shit what furries think, they all need to die.

Anymore? That place is so fucking pathetic.

Go to >>>/furry/ to find such gems

I've never despised my country. I've been sad or depressed but man. If they can despise the country that fast why are they even living here?

Just go look at Movie Blob, those faggots think that this is just a minor setback caused by sparsely populated states, that the states are only going to get more pozzed "liberal" and that Globalism is a foregone conclusion.

in other words they're just staying in america so that they can one day try to remove trump from office and continue on with their deluded dream EU utopia.