President Trump Pays Tribute to Holocaust Remembrance Day: 'Our nation is indebted to the Holocaust's survivors'

President Trump Pays Tribute to Holocaust Remembrance Day: 'Our nation is indebted to the Holocaust's survivors'
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-pays-tribute-international-holocaust-remembrance-day-nation/story?id=52647520

By David Caplan | Jan 27, 2018, 8:30 AM ET

President Donald Trump honored International Holocaust Remembrance Day, which is Saturday, with a lengthy message in which he paid tribute, in part, to the the six million Jews who were murdered by the Nazis, saying, "our nation is indebted to the Holocaust's survivors."

The White House released on Friday the "Presidential Message on International Holocaust Rememberance Day."

"Tomorrow marks the 73rd anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the Nazi death and concentration camp in Nazi-occupied Poland," reads the message. "We take this opportunity to recall the Nazis’ systematic persecution and brutal murder of six million Jewish people. In their death camps and under their inhuman rule, the Nazis also enslaved and killed millions of Slavs, Roma, gays, people with disabilities, priests and religious leaders, and others who courageously opposed their brutal regime."

The president's message continues, "Our Nation is indebted to the Holocaust’s survivors. Despite the trauma they carry with them, they continue to educate us by sharing their experiences, strength, wisdom, and generosity of spirit to advance respect for human rights. Although they are aging and their numbers are slowly dwindling, their stories remain with us, giving us the strength to combat intolerance, including anti-Semitism and all other forms of bigotry and discrimination."

Trump adds, "As I have said: 'We will stamp out prejudice. We will condemn hatred. We will bear witness, and we will act.'"

He concludes, "On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we acknowledge this dark stain on human history and vow to never let it happen again."

First lady Melania Trump visited on Thursday the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.

"My thoughts and prayers are with the people whose lives and families were broken by the horrors of the Holocaust," she said in a statement. "My heart is with you, and we remember."

The first lady later tweeted that the visit was "a powerful & moving tour that honors the millions of innocent lives lost, and educates us on the tragedies and effects of the holocaust."

First daughter Ivanka Trump, who is Jewish, tweeted, "'Never shall I forget those flames that consumed my faith forever.' ? Elie Wiesel, Night #NeverForget #HolocaustRemembranceDay."

“Never shall I forget those flames that consumed my faith forever.” ? Elie Wiesel, Night #NeverForget #HolocaustRemembranceDay pic.twitter.com/b6zQ3l8lzu
— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) January 26, 2018

Earlier this week, while in Jerusalem, Vice President Mike Pence and second lady Karen Pence visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara Netanyahu.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/wjc-president-lauder-thanks-us-president-trump-for-critical-message-on-international-holocaust-remembrance-day-1-5-2018
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/presidential-message-international-holocaust-remembrance-day/
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/
voat.co/v/ictory/2261029
pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-first-lady-melania-trumps-visit-united-states-holocaust-memorial-museum/
whitehouse.gov/articles/holocaust-remembrance-day-heart/
archive.is/roQA5
labvirusthreepointoh.blogspot.com/2018/01/holohoax-indoctrination-day.html
cnn.com/2018/01/26/europe/holocaust-survivor-fears-deniers-are-winning-intl/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lauder thanks Trump for critical message on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/wjc-president-lauder-thanks-us-president-trump-for-critical-message-on-international-holocaust-remembrance-day-1-5-2018

Fri, 26 Jan 2018

NEW YORK - World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder has praised US President Donald Trump’s “poignant and respectful” tribute to the six million Jews who were murdered at the hands of the Nazis during World War II, and underscored the critical nature of Holocaust education and remembrance.

“I was very moved by the respectful tributes given by President Donald Trump today and First Lady Melania Trump yesterday honoring the memory of the six million Jews exterminated by the Nazis during the Holocaust,” Lauder said.

In his message marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day, President Trump declared: “We take this opportunity to recall the Nazis’ systematic persecution and brutal murder of six million Jewish people.” President Trump also paid tribute to the survivors of the Holocaust, adding that, “Although they are aging and their numbers are slowly dwindling, their stories remain with us, giving us the strength to combat intolerance, including anti-Semitism and all other forms of bigotry and discrimination.”

Lauder said: “I am grateful to President Trump for reminding the American people and the world yet again that the memory of the Holocaust is a critical part of our national consciousness, and to First Lady Melania’s encouragement to demonstrate our ‘shared humanity’ and commitment to ensuring that these atrocities are never repeated."

“The World Jewish Congress finds deep value in the fact that across the world each year, people of all different faiths and nationalities stand together as one to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day, to ensure that the horrors of the Nazi attempt to wipe out European Jewry is never forgotten,” Lauder added. “Over the last month, the World Jewish Congress has reached out to millions in a global campaign to declare that ‘We Remember,’ a message shared by the First Lady in her tribute yesterday. It is indeed, as President Trump so poignantly said, our responsibility to ‘join together across our nations and with people of goodwill around the world to eliminate prejudice and promote more just societies’.”

Presidential Message on International Holocaust Remembrance Day
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/presidential-message-international-holocaust-remembrance-day/

Issued on: January 26, 2018

Tomorrow marks the 73rd anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the Nazi death and concentration camp in Nazi-occupied Poland. We take this opportunity to recall the Nazis’ systematic persecution and brutal murder of six million Jewish people. In their death camps and under their inhuman rule, the Nazis also enslaved and killed millions of Slavs, Roma, gays, people with disabilities, priests and religious leaders, and others who courageously opposed their brutal regime.

Our Nation is indebted to the Holocaust’s survivors. Despite the trauma they carry with them, they continue to educate us by sharing their experiences, strength, wisdom, and generosity of spirit to advance respect for human rights. Although they are aging and their numbers are slowly dwindling, their stories remain with us, giving us the strength to combat intolerance, including anti-Semitism and all other forms of bigotry and discrimination.

Every generation must learn and apply the lessons of the Holocaust to prevent new horrors against humanity from occurring. As I have said: “We will stamp out prejudice. We will condemn hatred. We will bear witness, and we will act.” In this spirit, we must join together across our nations and with people of goodwill around the world to eliminate prejudice and promote more just societies. We must remain vigilant to protect the fundamental rights and inherent dignity of every human being.

On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we acknowledge this dark stain on human history and vow to never let it happen again.

BASED

HES GAINING THE KIKES TRUST

FOUR DEE CHESS

OUR GOY.. ERR GUY!

Some typical CIA agents (pre-existing cleavages):

this is why you lose

this argument at least

cuck

i thought holocaust day was a couple months ago or some shit, didn't trump give a speech about it that rustled jimmies because he said "people" died and not kikes specifically?
how many fucking holocaust days are there?

I love how being associated to a jew automatically makes you controlled opposition yet trump can kiss the kike kings ass and nu-Holla Forums will defend it.

pathetic

∴ If there were no lampshades, the holocaust never happened

Leviticus defines what a "holocaust" is
If the skin was not kept by the priest, then it's not a holocaust.

Time to wage global war on "revisionist powers".

Are still any 4dcucks still in denial of the fact that Trump is a zionist?

Holocaust day happens every week now.

This didn't happen and you'd better not report on it again if you know what's good for you around here, understand? Kampfy DOES NOT tolerate reporting on this kind of thing and you WILL be banned for discussing it.

I like how there are retarded faggots on here who genuinely think he's going to step out and say "Sieg Heil you fucking Kike rats!" on International "It's annuda shoah" day. Like get fucking real you idiots - this isn't 4D Chess, it's common fucking sense.

In all seriousness though, didn't "it's annuda shoah" day like just fucking happen? Like what official holidays for this are there exactly? Because I remember him saying the whole "people" and not just "heebs" died thing and it rustling jimmies like two months ago. Or was that a year ago by now?

M8 If it were up to me EVERY DAY would be the anniversary of the Holocaust. If you catch my drift.

FOREVER

literally

He doesn't need to say anything in any direction. I agree it is far too much to ask a low life like Trump to reach the levels of guys like E. Michael Jones, David Duke, and Mahmoud Ahmadinijead, but maybe just tamping down the groveling could be a start.

You're a complete shabbos goy user the skypes were right.

Holocaust day happening every day is a good start, all that's left is changing what kind of holocaust day it is.

Where's the lie? Our Government's debt is mostly to Lolocaust suvivors (Aren't they all?). It's much more troubling than our debt to China,

icwutudidthere

They are going to vote for him no matter what. Are you retarded?

I have literally seen Cuckservative faggots bawling their eyes out at Holocaust memorials. A lot of them actually take this Jewring Circus seriously.

Yea. Stop complaining everyone. Let’s just remember the good times. That’s what holidays like this are for.

In all seriousness though, the holocaust I feel is in fact losing its psyop effectiveness with younger kids. They’re sick of it being THE most important event in history. To hell with the Jews.

Why can't he just shut the fuck up? Why does he have to kiss kosher ass so much? This doesn't accomplish anything, it just pisses us off.

The young do not care about it at all. I can promise you that. And I guarantee you the Kikes know that they'll only have a couple more years of it - that's probably why they're going so ham fist lately.

Great. They are going to do that either way. All he has to do is just not talk about it. Nothing you come up with changes this simple fact. He talks about it and does all of this stuff because HE believes in it fully. He is 100% postwar order. He has made speeches threatening "revisionist powers" with state violence.

lol, you stupid fag; you think he gives a shit about us and our beliefs

No shit he believes in it dum dum. Do you honestly think because President Trump realized that Mexicans are dirty beasts means he gives a flying fuck about the average person? That was his rallying cry - this is how he plays the game. He isn't /ourguy/ he's just A guy. And in the grand scheme of things - as pathetic as it is - the best one we've had for decades.

No, he isn't the best one we've had for decades. It's precisely because people like you believe this [or are paid to push it] that makes him so dangerous. Trump is about as far from a good situation as it gets. Never in our history has zionism's grip been so complete.

What a fitting tribute on this day of remembrance

Contribute to the wiki!!!

ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/

Oh no! You posted objective truth! This means you are a paid shill and you are blackpilling!

Drown yourself in semen.

Pretty much this. Kikes would love Trump to come out and say the holohoax isn't real, because most normalfags wouldn't believe it and it would give them a new weapon against him. There's simply nothing to be gained from it at this point. Better to make the standard empty statement and then continue fighting the (((deep state))).

It was the same thing during the election cycle. Trump would say a hundred good things, then one dubious thing and the screeching shills immediately acted as though nothing else had been said. Nothing short of him going full 1488 was enough for them to admit that he was a better candidate than Clinton.

It's the typical kike false dichotomy. They say Trump is never going to be the new Hitler (very likely true), and insist that means we should let an evil kike into the White House instead. While the obviously correct action is to use him as a stepping stone in the road to making all white people ready for a new Hitler.

Never forget the sin miccion? What's a sin miccion?

A reminder for everyone working on the wiki, there are these research archives: voat.co/v/ictory/2261029

Zionism's grip was complete for almost 40 years now m8. This is just another Kike in the wall. And if he took out the entire lugenpresse kicking and screaming - then yes, he's the best we've ever had. Pardon me for not giving a flying fuck that a literal Kike is on TV crying about the Shoacaust. They literally want him to be a "Nasee" you stupid fuck.

What are you an anti-semite? You should follow the example of your president and immerse yourself in vibrant jewish culture.

How exactly does him talking about it affect us negatively? I’m still voting for him again so what difference does it make? Did he sign a new law or something? It isn’t sticks and stones

the holocaust never happened

I'd say there's a quite clear difference between ass kissing to save face and ass kissing cause you've cucked out. 4-D chess lunatics never seem to get this

Fucking christ

Daily reminder the holocaust never happened
It sure should happen though and Kek willing is happening already

The shills are also quick to forget he didn't say anything about kikes at all during the last holocaust remembrance day and instead talked about the other Europeans who died during those times. I'm inclined to agree with

Yep. By memory he meant force fed kike probabganda from before birth

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW AND WILL CERTAINLY NOT VOTE FOR HIM EVER AGAIN SO THE KIKES HAVE A FREE VICTORY FOREVER

The thing is, even if it were true, why should I, who is not a German (supposed agressor) nor a Jew (supposed victim) have to consider it part of my national conciousness? The fuck? It isn't my nation's sin (under the supposition that it had occurred).

Jesus Fucking Christ ENOUGH!
YOU FUCKING CUCKOLDED OLD FAGGOT!

WTF Holla Forums TOLD ME TRUMP WOULD GAS THE KIKES I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY

Keep voting all you want, but when it doesn't work, don't get disallusioned. Rather, change your outlook, determine what needs to be done instead (or in addition), and do that.

OK I WILL LISTEN TO A JEW TORFAG WHO CANT INTO ENGLISH

Obviously, I don't believe that you should care one iota even if the Holocaust did happen (except perhaps a bit of support for the effort), but their take on your stake in it is probably that your ancestors didn't intervene soon enough for them. They weren't good enough of goyim. And they never come out and say it because it's obvious bullshit on its face, but that's why they always repeat "never again" and try to drill it into your head.

That and the entire West had massive social problems after World War I, which were, in part, why the NSDAP took power in Germany. Former soldiers became wrecks, in part because they received no great recognition, no great honor for their role in the victory. The veterans drifted through life and many became radical. With the Kikes having strengthened their hold over America (which, as far as I know, started with Wilson), it was in their direct interest to constrain any possible radical political movement (other than their favored ones). To do so, they had to convince the veterans of World War II that they were honored and respected, that they fought a just war on both fronts and did their moral duty. The veterans did like they were told, didn't question the narrative much, and mostly moved on with their lives (with a few exceptions like George Lincoln Rockwell). So on one hand you have the veterans themselves being told, for pragmatic reasons, that they're the "greatest generation" ad infinitum until they pass away. In the mean time, kikes attacked their youth and went on with a gradual movement from focusing on why the natsees were so bad to stressing why it's so bad that the natsees were ever able to do anything and why that's clearly the guilt of the Americans who didn't want to instantly declare war on Germany the second Hitler took power.

It's not about if its a joke or not, its about the holocaust being irrelevant.
Even if it did happen like they want you to believe it did, no one one alive who matters has anything to do with it. Yet whites still have to pay taxes to Israel and various organizations while giving the jew privileges, of which ignorance towards their doing is the worst.
This has to stop. No one living owes the jew anything. By catering to these people and events Trump supports this scheme.

In other news, I found the father of the boy Bibi is raising like a cuck. Everyone point and laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Either (((ivanka))) is a potato or this refers to her original faith before the molochian conversion sacrifice at 666 park avenue.

Dude, last year he made a new month for Jewish worship, May, Jewish American Heritage month.
You're a cuck.

Another shareblue thread.

TOPKEK

HA! GLOUMPH BTFO!!!!1211!! IMBREACH!11! GLIUMPHTARDS WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS ONE!!!

OH G0D WE SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR JEB

#SHARE

Thats what you sound like, cuck.

Oh look, the mod-approved spammer has arrived!

IM A C R U Z MISSILE

Thats you.
Sad!

IMBREACH!!!!* GLOUMPFF BTFOOO!!

Please nuke us, Kim.

Thanks, kikey.

pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
SAVE THIS
protocol:
WHITE BLOOD CELLS
shareblues / ShillKILLER:
1. If you find the thread suspect with usual played out attack vectors sage, inspect and report it if your suspicion is confirmed
2. once wider consensus is reached report OP for the second time and the first user bumping it after
REASON: is always Shareblue
It doesn't matter which group it factually is, what matters is they are the most funded group paid to attack us
this is an
IS09001 certificate Holla Forums standard for disposing profesional hostile disruption
We have a great moderation team but we need to both lessen their work load and make it easier for them to do it.
Standardization ensures more efficient use of resources with minimalizing attack vector uptime.
SAVE THIS
pastebin.com/NUnnadhd

courtesy of Holla Forums Center for Shill Control And Disposal

STOP POSTING IMAGES ON THIS IMAGE BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bullshit. At worst, I probably misspelt a few words. Also, you're just being a retarded spammer. It's people like who you destroy board quality (also, it's fact that people like you shut down any discussion by claiming either shareblue, or that we should've voted for someone else. With regards to the latter, obviously Trump seemed the best. Nevertheless, what the fuck does that have to do with how we view him now? Just because he was better than Hillary he becomes free of all suspecion? Honesty, kys)

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MY BAD ENGRISH WAS

the ride never ends

People need to understand that there is a bigger picture. Also, many anons overestimate their influence over events and politicians.

Giddy giddy carousel…

IMBLEACH GLOUMPH÷!÷!
Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
SAVE THIS
protocol:
WHITE BLOOD CELLS
1. If you find the thread suspect with usual played out attack vectors sage, inspect and report it if your suspicion is confirmed
2. once wider consensus is reached report OP for the second time and the first user bumping it after
It doesn't matter which group it factually is, what matters is they are the most funded group paid to attack us
this is an
IS09001 certificate Holla Forums standard for disposing profesional hostile disruption
We have a great moderation team but we need to both lessen their work load and make it easier for them to do it.
Standardization ensures more efficient use of resources with minimalizing attack vector uptime.
SAVE THIS
pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
/courtesy of Holla Forums Center for Shill Control And Disposal/

Meh. it would be political suicide to denounce the jew that openly while still surrounded by the kike.

DAS RITE

its the opposite. they underestimate their influence by engaging in memetics instead of physical action. somehow Holla Forums collectively took the new age spirituality bluepill where intent is all that matters and acting in the physical isnt condoned.

Literally wearing a fucking kike hat. How pathetic are you cucks????

REEEEEEEEEEEEE%

This shit right fucking here. The second "meme magic" was taken literally was the second Holla Forums ceased to be a factor.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
SAVE THIS
protocol:
WHITE BLOOD CELLS
this is an
SAVE THIS
pastebin.com/NUnnadhd

wrong guy sorry user. i meant every single cuck in this thread and the smug kikes.

pastebin.com/NUnnadhd
SAVE THIS
protocol:
WHITE BLOOD CELLS
this is an
SAVE THIS
pastebin.com/NUnnadhd

Fuck you shareblue. Keep crying

Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
;)

Top Kek
SHAREBLUE BTFO

Back to the "3000 irrelevant internet nazis" narrative, I see.

If any user on here genuinely thinks the "what, so you want me to vote for X?" line is an actual argument then they need to do some hard thinking about the merits of democracy.

fuck off back to reddit kike

It's funny don't you think, how according to the world jewish organization, less than 3 million jews lived in all of german occupied europe, but following the end of the war over 3 million jews started collecting reparations as "survivors"?

STOP VOTING GOYIM WE CONTROL EVERYTHING STOP VOTING STOP VOTING STOP FUCKING VOTING

REMEMBER THE BATTLE OF ATHENS
constitution.org/mil/tn/batathen.htm

You're right that physical action is needed in order to overthrow the current System. And I am talking both legal actions like on the ground activism as well as physically removing the enemies of our race in the future. This is why everyone should strive to physical fitness.
You're also right in criticizing "meme magic" as many anons seem to think that they can just do nothing and meme Donald Trump into Hitler or meme the jew away. I wonder how these individuals will survive the coming war.
However memetic warfare is still important. Social media is the single greatest tool that we are currently using. Think about it, we lack the kind of mass organization(s) that are necessary for taking violent action. Adolf Hitler tried to stage a violent coup with thousands of followers who were ready to die for Germany and he still lost. Imagine if we tried to do that today, right now.
So while you're right that we do need to be doing things IRL and you're right that memetic warfare alone will not win the war, it is of vital importance.

WTF IM WITH JEB NOW
GUAAAACABOWLE
#SHARE

HAHAHA.

So what is it? He's just pretending? They have him by the balls? He's a Zionist tool all along?

wew

IMWITHER NOW
OMFGH HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO WRONG
WTF
IMBLEACH
Killery2026

IMPTEACH DLOUMPH

I'm starting to wonder if this kike is actually shareblue trying to make Trump supporters look like retarded cutlists.

How about you go back to /r/the_donald and spam your shit there instead of destroying every single fucking thread with this off-topic bullshit.

Of course it is. It came STRAIGHT from reddit when they banned shareblue.

Why must this debate persist? Participating in electoral politics does not preclude engaging in practical politics. And vice versa.
It is true that we will never elect Hitler. At least not in the foreseeable future. That's just a fact. However, all politics is local and electing local leaders who are pro-White is a good thing. And conversely, it is also a good thing to elevate psychotic, corrupt, and incompetant politicians in areas that are either non-White, leftist, or racially unconscious in order to undermine the System.

In addition, understanding that electoral democracy is a sham does not mean that you cannot engage in practical politics. Voting is not the only way of elevating a political candidate. Nor is an individual politician the most important thing to consider. Equally important if not moreso is what he will do. If elected, will Mayor Billy Bob replace Joquiqui the negro police chief with a White man? Or if elected, will the corrupt and liberal city comissioner Lesley Sue replace competant city police chiefs with leftist anti-White multicultural enforcers, thus alienating thousands of White cops while simultaneously increasing crime rates and encouraging more corruption?

FELLOW NAZI
Hahahahahaha
Drumphhh BTFO!

So who do we vote for? No one is running because no one is allowed to run.

Prove you’re not a paid shill by posting content relevant to the thread.

!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHA
TRUMP NAZIS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you for admitting you are a paid shill.

HAHQHAHSHAHAHAHAH!!!! DRUMPFHH T4RDS WILL NEVER RECOVER.FROM THIS.ONE!!!*!!!!!!!

No idea. I am in a horrible state. A horrible, horrible state.
However if I had to pick a name, I'd say help David Duke. Personally I think his senate run was a tad optimistic. I'm sure he knows more about Louisiana than I do, but senate? It would have caused massive kvetching from the jewish media and it might have even caused nigger riots in major cities and certainly would have caused leftists to lose their shit even more than they did after Trump's election. In addition, it would have pushed the Zeitgeist further in the right direction and would have placed a true pro-White politician near Trump. This would have some effect.

However I wish he'd have run for governor instead. Governors have way more power than senators. Plus, he could have been building up local pro-White support GROUPS in his state. I will say that again because it's important. Building up support GROUPS.
A lone senator is insignificant next to an invigorated pro-White base of support rallied behind a pro-White leader.

People have this daft idea that the most powerful people are the president followed by senators, representatives, then local politicians. The opposite is true.

DAS RITE

OMG
I SHOULD HAVE VOTED KILLARY

IM A JEB CORE NOW

SHA. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shaREeeeeeweeweweeeeeeeeesseesssssdeeeeeeee

WOOHOO! IM A JOHN PEDOSTA NOW! FREE CARDIAC BROCK#SHAREEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEWEE MEDIAMETTERS #AMERICANBRIDGE21 #SHAREEEEWEWWWEREEEEEEEEEEEEEWE

Eat shit and die

Cry some more, you fucking cocksucker. You fell for “Trump is Hitler” and you have no one to blame but yourself. Go back to reddit and suck the cock of a civic nationalist where you belong. Holla Forums has always known that Trump is a step toward our goal, not the goal itself.

Global report for admitting to being from Shareblue. You have violated US law.

Only if your goal is Yinon's Greater Israel Plan.

Assumedly you had been on Holla Forums before 2015 and can attest to our plans to use Trump in the earliest days of his candidacy. You know what I’m talking about.

Fucking anti-semite. Doesn't Trump know those millions of others were also all Jews? Only Jews were killed in the Holocaust. Yeb! would've never let this travesty come to pass!

And that use has already been fulfilled, and now he's doing the opposite of what he's supposed to do. Now he's pacifying White America and lulling it back to sleep.

Lol that's immediately what I thought as well

*yawns*
1488d chess. Trump is based. Fuck off shareblue shills.

we thought he was a spoiler/delaying tactic. I don't recall many people knowing his jew connections then. As they came out, once the election ramped up those people were silenced. If he had any benefits it was election banter for making the unthinkable sayable once again. Once he got elected that ended, not even counting how he has repudiated all that since then.

go back to sleep, white man

sad

IM WITH HER NOW

shaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have a bump

Also welcome to 8!

WTF SHAREBLUE?

Imma JEB TURTLE NAO

Get new attack vectors.
You are lazy and repulsive.
Innefective );

WTFFFFFFD

FUCK.DRUMPHHHHHHHHH

Statement on First Lady Melania Trump’s Visit to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-first-lady-melania-trumps-visit-united-states-holocaust-memorial-museum/

Issued on: January 25, 2018

In honor of International Holocaust Remembrance Day on Saturday, January 27, 2018, First Lady Melania Trump visited the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum today to pay respect to the six million Jews lost in the Holocaust and the millions of other victims of Nazi persecution.

“My thoughts and prayers are with the people whose lives and families were broken by the horrors of the Holocaust. Yet it is also through our shared humanity that we come together now in commemoration, strength, and love. My heart is with you, and we remember.”

Mrs. Trump participated in a tour of the museum, accompanied by Holocaust Memorial Museum Director Sara Bloomfield. The tour recounted the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany from 1933 through 1939, the evolution of the party through the 1940s and its policies toward the Jewish people, and the liberation of Nazi concentration camps in 1945 by the Allied forces.

The First Lady concluded her tour at the Hall of Remembrance, participating in a moment of silence by the Eternal Flame Memorial, followed by a lighting of a candle at the Prayer Wall.

IMMMA CRUZ MISSILE

SHAREEEEWWWEEEEEWEWWEEWWEEEEEEEER

IMBLEACH GLUMPHJHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holocaust Remembrance Day: ‘My Heart Is With You’
whitehouse.gov/articles/holocaust-remembrance-day-heart/

January 26, 2018

From the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, to Yad Vashem in Jerusalem, Israel, people the world over will take time Saturday, January 27, to remember the approximately 6 million Jewish people and millions of others who were murdered during the Holocaust.

International Holocaust Remembrance Day marks the anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. As people pause to reflect over the horrors inflicted by Nazism in Europe, world leaders also use the moment to condemn violence driven by religious and ethnic persecution.

"We will confront anti-Semitism. We will stamp out prejudice. We will condemn hatred. We will bear witness. And we will act."
- President Donald J. Trump

“Our Nation is indebted to the Holocaust’s survivors,” President Donald J. Trump said in a Presidential Message on International Holocaust Remembrance Day this week. “Despite the trauma they carry with them, they continue to educate us by sharing their experiences, strength, wisdom, and generosity of spirit to advance respect for human rights.”

The scale of the Holocaust’s depravity is difficult to fathom: Two out of every three Jewish people in Europe were killed. To grasp the scale of human suffering, it’s important to remember that behind every statistic is a story.

Lilly Appelbaum Malnik survived the death march from Auschwitz to Bergen-Belsen. “We heard gun shots and they were shooting people in the back who couldn’t keep up with the walking,” she remembers. “It ended up being called the death march because the ravines and the gutters, they were all red from blood.”

Every bit as systematic as the murder was the dehumanization of those crowded into concentration camps across Europe.

"And they said, 'From now on you do not answer by your name. Your name is your number.' And the delusion, the disappointment, the discouragement that I felt, I felt like I was not a human person anymore."
- Lilly Appelbaum Malnik, Voices from Auschwitz, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Even those who were spared death faced anything but a normal life once the Nazis were defeated. “I had no money, I had no clothes, I had no luggage, I had nothing,” Blanka Rothschild recalls of her experience upon liberation.

Both of these stories are part of the Holocaust Memorial Museum’s tribute to victims and survivors. First Lady Melania Trump visited the museum on Thursday, January 25.

She concluded her tour at the Hall of Remembrance, taking a moment of silence by the Eternal Flame Memorial and lighting a candle.

“My thoughts and prayers are with the people whose lives and families were broken by the horrors of the Holocaust,” the First Lady said. “Yet it is also through our shared humanity that we come together now in commemoration, strength, and love.”

“My heart is with you, and we remember.”

BAHAHAHHAHSHAHHAHAHHAGA

TAKE THAT BLUMPFTARDDS!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHahagagGAGAGAGAGA

HA! BLUMPFTARDS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIOIOOOOOOIOKOOKKKKKOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

1Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Trump can suck a jewish cock on 5th avenue and he wouldn't lose any supporters for it

also in this thread, Trumpcucks on suicide watch

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Reminder that Shareblue, shockingly, has been permanently banned from everywhere on Reddit and that this kind of post started showing up here immediately after.

MURDER
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

MURDER

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

You niggers are hopeless

Murder
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
MURDER

MURDER
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: MURDER meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

False flag confirmed.

MURDER

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
Meetup: MURDERmeetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

I don't get why anyone here is upset. You'd have to be an idiot to or t_D tier cult of personality follower for this to be surprising. Brainlets. Trump was never the ultimate answer. Merely the best of a bad situation and an opening for a future American Fuhrer. Unless your ideal leader is jewish, then I suppose he's fine. He's only worthy of White support when he works towards pro-white policies. When he doesn't then one would be better served breathing fire down his neck rather than fellating him and mumbling about 6gorrilionD chess. Any politician that deviates from a pro-White platform should be thrown to the wolves. No exceptions or you'll just have the GOP all over again.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Bump

Disgusting.

BUMP!
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

BUMP!!!
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

BUMP.NIGGER!

BUMP
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

MURDER
HAHAHAHAHA BLUMPHTARDS BTFOOOOO!

MURDER

IM A JEB GUACBOWLE NOW.

EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE

Murder.

You're going to get murdered.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Anybody seen that lying asshole Roger, I mean Q, around? He does well herding you low primates, but I wonder how he would do with someone with a human-sized brain.

This.

The problem on Holla Forums is to even suggest looking for a better candidate will get you banned. To say one term for the kike chess master will get you banned and just look at the state of this thread when you are critical of Trump.

Trump wearing a kike hat, surrounded by kikes, praising the lie - while Pence is in Israel literally sucking as much kike cock as he can.

Ollie boy. You fat insufferable.fucking nigger, can I be frank?
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
You are so lucky I'm not stateside, but maybe you have a deatwish?
Keep pushing…

Q posters are busy making nigger memes so they can all live together as one big multiracial family.

No really they are using Holla Forums for this.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Do not hurt this individual
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

anons have been gaslighted on a monumental scale

you're just mad because you don't have your own q board linked to your blawg to namefag on

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

I have your office address.

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
PARTY

I have your e-peen

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:
PARTY1

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

How many holocaust memorial days are there per calendar year? Are the quarterly; it can’t be annual as I am sure I recall one about 3 months ago. Do they celebrate it on different days of the year in different countries?

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

M U R D E R

it's tied to the jew calendar which is batshit, and made up anyhow. In this case though it's pretty much the same time wherever there are jews, not like thanksgiving in burger and leaf being different

Odd, it really does seem like just a few months since the last one happened. I seem to remember Trump not making a big enough deal about it and this being declared by the JDL as another shoah. I guess time is just passing quicker as I age.

it's weird. a whole year dragged out but nothing has happened besides ramping up tensions. they're still talking about russia collusion even if in different ways. they can make a whole mountain range out of their own molehill projections.
Pretty sure their kvetching was about a different holiday, not sure. and JDL were the terrorists from years ago.

They rebranded into the ADL and changed tactics after the FBI finally told them to stop killing people so blatantly.

No they didn't. The ADL has been around longer than the JDL (which still exists). They're two arms of the same jewish beast though.

Ummm why wasn't this stickied?

thanks
that alt-right article mentions sons of odin, did they mean soldiers of odin?

because it doesn't have a clickbait title about the dog emberor

>In(((DEBT)))ed
hahhahahahahhah poetic choice of words

Nice argument you fucking reprobate Trumpenstein is a massive kikes and you know it

Well he's not wrong, 20 trillion printed on money by a company they own.

lol

HOLOHOAX INDOCTRINATION DAY

>archive.is/roQA5
>labvirusthreepointoh.blogspot.com/2018/01/holohoax-indoctrination-day.html

>(((and you know it)))
There it is.

>Read the (((twitter))) comment section

Kek.

I'll never forget when Holla Forums used to be all about the red-pill and exposing jewish subversion.

Now it leads the jewish subversion in campaigning for neocon kikes while pretending it's being "based and fashy" and banning every single non-jew user from the board initially designed to be home for the red-pill jew-wise.

Only now the red-pilled and jew-wise are chased off and banned from here leaving the goading kikes to gloat about hijacking the board.

There is no 4D chess, only kikes and CIA kike-alikes promoting ZOG ever have said this

Anti-Trump post detected. Analyzing word count and content….conclusion reached: you must be a shill. GTFO now or face the consequences.

No…no…it can't be….
But…I thought he snubbed Bibi…
I thought marrying his firstborn daughter to a kike and having Rosenbluhm-lookin-ass grandbabies was all part of the long kahn…
Punished Trump… P-punished Trump no…
still enjoying the ride for what it is while wishing someone would just turn Jerusalem into glass

Does it anger you that no amount of your shilling will blackpill us? None of us are going to blow up a federal building, either. We'll just keep chipping away at your kike power structure, one meme at a time. You'll die a death of a gorillion cuts from a gorillion memes, and it'll be funny.

Trump is not a white nationalist president and will never be red-pilled on the kikes. All his kids are married to kikes, but if we can just get the fucking wall built he will have served his purpose. Trump is a stepping stone towards an even greater leader and the waking of the sleeping giant that is the white peoples of our country. So far, hes done nothing that Jeb! wouldn't have done as president, but if we can just get that wall….

Obama for all his faults, wasnt this much of a jew bootlicker. I'm not memeing or trolling, this is the plain truth.

At least he(King Nigger) pissed them off occasionally. Trump seems to go out of his way to make them happy. I've been telling myself that hes just trying to keep them off his back while he "Makes America Great Again", but so far hes only done what any other neo-con would have done i.e. tax breaks.

We need the wall and the DACA invaders gone so badly.
t. Texanon

I always knew this day would come

Our ancestors are laughing at us.

hey what's that *pill where you pretend your fantasies are reality?

The blue pill?

cnn.com/2018/01/26/europe/holocaust-survivor-fears-deniers-are-winning-intl/

Just kill yourself, you're a fucking joke. Gen Z is sieg heiling and nobody takes your kike lies seriously. You kikes are finished, even if you're too fucking stupid to realize it.

kikes btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days

Every day is mandatory holohoax remembrance day.

Why are you insulting the god-emperor and his family?

I cant even, every single day, hour, minute and second is for HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE!

WHO LET THESE ANTI-SEMITES IN HERE!?

WTH?? IMMA KILLBOT NOW!
OPRAH3027

shaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Glompdf terds BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

WTH?? IMMA KILLBOT NOW!
OPRAH3027

IMBREACH

what are the chances that Trump ACTUALLY knows what happened in the Holocaust? I would say pretty high, but he definitely has to virtue signal for the normies and the Jewish overlords.
Do you think Bibi knows? he must

In this thread we should list the people that know (whether they lie about knowing or not) about the fabrications surrounding the Holohoax and those that dont.

Trump has been the most powerful man on Earth for over a year now. Has he exposed Israel? W-what's that you say? He hasn't? Oh I'm sure honoring the Holocaust and moving the Embassy was 1488 upside down Kabbalistic pai gow! We will get those Jews just keep waiting and you'll see!

is that because they are notorious for issuing predatory loans?

what a surprise! not. melanias mother was jewish, making melania and barron both filthy yid stains. trumps whole family was jewish, including both his parents, his grandparents, their parents etc. he's also related to the jewish heinz family.

only retards or paid shills and jews think trump is any good for america. fucking pathetic the state of a so-called 'national socialist' board

HAHAHAHAHA! DLOUMPFCUCKS SHALL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS ONE!

You are full of shit.
t. Slovenian

A laughably naive and childish statement. GTFO, newfag.

IS SHOULD HAVE VOTED JEBCORE

IM A KILLARY MISSILE NOW

#SHARE

America is dead.
White coservatives and traditionalists should come to Europe and help protect the Motherland.

Eat shit and die

Bump.

;)

OUT

Really jogs your noggin

244 posts and over 100 of them are by the mod approved shill used to derail and shit up any thread exposing faggot actions by trump. Happens every time. The collusion by the kiked mods on this board and the /r/the_zionald faggots needs to be exterminated.

Everyone with a brain on here already knows this. The most telling thing is that the shills screech just like Buzzfeed, they just word their autistic screeching in an inverse way. No matter what Trump does, all these shills screech.

Meanwhile, actual anons who have been around for a while and are worth a fuck think about how we can use it for our agenda–no screeching required.

The best part is the Muh Exodus shills are still claiming that criticism of Trump isn't allowed, even though this is a shit thread chock full of shills and next to no rational discussion. It's almost as if giving kikes an inch is a bad idea or something.

Getting Trump elected was our victory over the Rothschilds and a fuck you on the world stage, a virtual Confederate statue, if you will. The shills are here to pull it down. We can never win anything, according to them. You know these faggot niggers haven't been doing any holohoax redpilling of their own. About the only people I can't redpill on it IRL are boomer trash.

Your entire argument falls apart by virtue of the fact the same people that call trump sucking kike dick a 4d chess move will then call anyone else that does it controlled OP or worse still and outright kike. Zero logical standard.

What it boils down to is a lot of people on here have been exposed as LARPers. This election was a litmus test. This election was literally the 1st one since the creation of fullchan. And if you want to be pedantic and go back further it's technically the 2nd since Holla Forums really took off in other chans, but it's still the 1st one that presented an obvious candidate that really pissed off liberals. And that's where the LARPing comes in. If the anons that are cucking for trump now insist on saying they are old fags and not just poofter /r/the_donald invaders, then it proves all the kike hating, Hitler hailing, NatSoc loving comments they made was just them LARPing. They did it to take an extreme position that would allow for maximum pissing off of "libtards" and that was it. Now that they've/you've got a guy that provides maximum liberal tears they couldn't care less if he sucks kike dick because it was never about that. It was always only about liberals. At the end of the day irl when you're really pushed and can't hide behind the risk free LARPing on a mongolian image board, you're just a standard conservative, a neocon civnat faggot at best.

Sounds like you need an attitude adjustment.

he literally has to do this.

So why don't politicians visit victims of Communism?

WHAT THE FUCK??? I'M A SHILLDAWG NOW

WOHOOOOO
IM WITH HER

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?????

You are telling me politicians engage in diplomacy.

WTF?????????????????????????

I can't believe this.

I'm a BERNBRO now.

Did a politician just lie?

Does diplomacy mean you are being not 100% honest?
SHAREBLUES
OHMAHGERD.
MIND -BLOWN

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media: