CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
Bethesda sets out new review copy policy: Game "journalists" only get copy one day before launch, causing rektal Ragnarök
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/796351967828279296
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
archive.is/VV6zQ
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11196009.html
web.archive.org/web/20161109184400/http://8ch.net/v/res/11196009.html
archive.is/A26SS
archive.is/qKYzz
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/560567/msnbc-rachel-maddow-trump-election-warning-live-on-air
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/796426251040792576
twitter.com/BerenabasG/status/796411507781222400
archive.is/HnZ4E
archive.is/hMOp4
archive.is/V4ePC
archive.is/xmQ6q
archive.is/9KIYO)
archive.is/qom1a
archive.is/O7wds
archive.is/0n3LJ
twitter.com/adrianweckler/status/796340770282307584
archive.is/Pm3Tt
twitter.com/philipnolan1/status/796360043373412352
archive.is/miFPP
9xbuddy.com/
twitter.com/AdamBaldwin
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/796199812614029312
deepfreeze.it/
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
exhentai.org/g/994832/e0b648f05b/
exhentai.org/g/954647/9286b9540b/
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/796449102456307712
twitter.com/715d1/status/796361461538820096
twitter.com/wokescumbag/status/796467408731013125
8ch.net/pol/res/8159342.html
archive.is/4mICZ
twitter.com/SouthPark/status/796435917502226432
archive.is/bOmlL
archive.is/V4XE9
youtube.com/watch?v=5fpxoVu2pqg
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000
archive.is/GCHGI
vr-retreat.com/hillary-wins-vr/
archive.fo/5O3OE
twitter.com/LeitungVG/status/796483018001149952
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736
exhentai.org/g/992921/e5e0028d27/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796298513545981952
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone make OC post compilation on the return of the backpack cuck and drawfag!

I love 2016

I think we have salt for years to come.

Awaken the Salt golem!

stole this from the falcom thread.

When is trump going to fix vidya

MSM is eating itself alive. Best day ever.

Remember that twitter, tumblr and facebook are giving away free salty snacks by the ton, go grab your share!

Can't say I'm fully sympathetic tbh

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/796351967828279296
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/

Archive of presidential bread
archive.is/VV6zQ

I found myself going through a bunch of ecelebs that I don't even watch anymore just to taste their tears.

Fucking AMAZING

he probably hopes that people will forget about it.

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11196009.html
web.archive.org/web/20161109184400/http://8ch.net/v/res/11196009.html
archive.is/A26SS

sum it up plz

On the game front.

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THOSE FUCKS IN BIOWARE AND UBISOFT

Watch_Doge 2 was delayed and they are still going for the Donald Trump-Mark Thruss bullshit angle. Bioware was loudest in the #GamesForHer and shilling with their products against Trump. And lastly, DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE GJP, THEY WILL KNOW RETRIBUTION.

basically Tom compared Trump to Nightwolve and Hitler

IT'S NOT FAIR, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN
IT ALL THOSE EVIL BERNIE BROS AND THIRD PARTIES' FAULT

Your friend is a retard.

One faggot that makes that cyanide and happiness comic is sperging out. God this is so great. So many egocentric, lying, hypocritical pieces of shit getting exposed for what they are.

This fag works at xseed? What a retard.

archive.is/qKYzz
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/560567/msnbc-rachel-maddow-trump-election-warning-live-on-air

"I fought against Senran Kagura censorship" Tom? That Tom?

Wow fucking nothing!

LOL

yeah

What is it about politics that turns otherwise sensible people into fggots?

He compares Trump to hitler and then says it is bad to call candidates names while shilling for Hillary.

Why is Trump a shitty mortal kombat character?

faggots*

no clue, Tom's a good guy and has done amazing things in vidya. No idea why he's calling Trump literally hitler though

Guy wanted to charge money for early access to rom translations, someone leaked it and he got upset, so he's exactly like Trump and Hitler.

No, it's some sperg in the XSEED forums who goes mental against translation shit like a true autist would.

Well, to his credit, his long-ass rant was slightly more sane than mang others I've seen, and I'm willing to overlook it as long as he keeps on his anti-censorship stance.

No fucking clue why he or anyone else in XSEED would have been for Hillary knowing her congressional past regarding video games, though.

they've probably taken the media bait about Trump.

Jesus christ. A lot of people went off the deep end. Thunderf00t supported hillary and is now talking about why he hates conservatives and why SJWs are right.

Now that's a present.

it's strange because xseed been attacked by the press and sjws for senran and akiba's trips trap controversy surely he of all people can realize that sjws and the progressive media are the issue here. I guess too many liberals still believe whatever mainstream media says.

I'm disappointed in you Tom, just stick to localizations and don't you dare put a fucking trump joke in your games

A decent amount of people at xseed are actually pretty cucked. Some of them support censorship and even shit on senran kagura and their own fans.

I don't understand the image.

he literally projects a guy that bullies him constantly onto donald trump

leftism is a doggy dog world, one time you're being bitten and other times you do the bitting

wat

And most of the time you're just biting yourself.

Thread Theme
post smug
we did the 'impossible' boys
we memed a president
celebrate

Holla Forums seems in denial that Trump actually is better for workers than Clinton. I'd expect them to grudgingly acknowledge that while still calling him porky but they seem to think he's actively going to fuck over workers despite most of his goals being to force jobs back into the US and stop TPP.

Hey, I remember Nightwolve's meltdown on his blog when Obama won the 2008 elections.
Like pottery.
Tom was the last person I wanted to see being a clintonite, I fucking hate politics

NO
STOP
WE
DO
NOT
BOYCOTT

We are ethical cucks who care about the extremely respected profession of journalism. NOT boycotters.

I actually used to put a bit of salt on everything that wasn't sweet if I thought it needed more flavor.

My family literally forced me to stop doing it by refusing to hand it over.

Don't be like a retarded SJW talking about how you promise to boycott something you don't even buy.
You don't buy Bioware games do you user?

Which is slightly more sane than saying Donald Trump is going to sit in the Oval Office and immediately hit the big red "Kill all faggots, kikes, niggers, mudslimes, spics, and trannies" button.

Slightly.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Wew, glad to see the revoltard shill is back, shouldn't you spam Holla Forums about how goobergate is stealing their win? better keep up drama so people can feign attention to you fags again.

Also, damn it Milo!

The tears may never stop

Remember most of these people live in liberal areas in California so they live in a bubble where everyone's talking about how he's fucking evil.

I haven't bought one since hearing about ME3 to be honest.

I'm just teasing you guys.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/796426251040792576

Well Tom can kill himself now, no wonder why he stayed on the hg101 forums when Kurt went full-progressive retard.

I have no sympathy at all. None.

Your family sounds awful.

One ring to rule them all?

Yeah, it's not like the media was totally against him and we made him win through meme magic or anything.

But nobody buys Bioware games anyway :^)

you seem to be upset.

They're not. They just knew I was doing it too much. They used to be constantly worried I was going to ingest way too much sodium from all the ramen packs I ate every week despite me drinking a shit ton of water frequently just because I like it

what revoltard?

speaking of being upset

twitter.com/BerenabasG/status/796411507781222400

Zizek wanted Trump to win for a reason.

Good afternoon, #Gamergate
Jesus Christ my head

Classic milo stealing ice cream from the media

That manlet who tried to be relevant though

How assblasted is Phil Shit?

Must really be fucking throwing a tantrum.

WHY ISN'T THIS A THING

Wew, why don't they just go to mexico if they hate their president so much

The academic purge must be next.

He looks pretty damn fabulous eating ice cream and cake.

I'm not implying they wanted her to win, I'm saying that they're saying Trump is even more anti-worker but didn't want to choose Hillary as they didn't want to go with the lesser evil. Also didn't want to reward rigging of the primary. That's the impression I'm getting from most on their board at least. There is of course some disagreement but that seems to be the minority.

Hey, good for them. When I was in high school I took every possible chance to cut class. I'd have walked out even after voting for Trump just to avoid class.

Tom has always been SJW lite. He's against censorship, which is great, but he still dislikes stuff like Senran Kagura.

archive.is/HnZ4E

Frogs proclaim GG is responsible for the Trump

Curse you goobers!

The one going muh ethics cucks I think
r2dbje

Has no one told you about backpack cucking?

>blaming Holla Forums, GamerGate, and the Alt-Right
Boy, they're bringing all the boogeymen out to play, aren't they?

archive.is/hMOp4

Remember when they said we were over in 2014? Good times.

top kek

gamergoys did jack shit about anything apart from maybe having a couple of publications publish actual ethical guidelines, how delusional do you have to be to even find a way to blame GG?

ok for Holla Forums's pepe army and shit, but damn

You can't kill what's already dead.

ALL I WANTED WAS JUST FUCKING PLAYING VIDEO GAME, NOT FUCKING RULE THIS WORLD WITH MEME MAGIC

…no?

MAKE AMERICA VIV AGAIN !

Would you be new by any chance?

Election really took their attention-whoring autism to overdrive now.

So with Trump elected, do you think they will get doubly aggressive or will they mellow down and try to weasel back in people's good graces again?

Remember when we conquered mars before the feminists could take it?

Simple: Gamergate bolstered a skepticism in media coverage in a mostly-younger generation. It started to expose the authoritarianism of SJWism. In even simpler terms, it was a factor in the tide turning against SJWs. To what degree this influenced the election is up for debate, however. But it's not the most far-fetched theory out there.

Well, it took them almost a day to get their shit together. I expected them earlier.

I mostly stick to Holla Forums and Holla Forums, but stop by here every so often. Was with you guys when gamergate started on cuckchan but focused on other shit more.

For starters, this isn't a boycott. This is just a few people saying "I don't agree with this company's politics, so I wont' support it." And guess what? There's NOTHING wrong with that. It's called capitalism, you fucking commie. Want to know what ''is' wrong? Saying "I don't support this company's politics, so I'm going to make sure nobody can support them even if they wanted to." That's what you SJWs are doing, and you can go fuck right off trying to say we're doing the same thing.

As if Pence or Trump will actually do that.

The fearmongering is real.

The only stance I've heard Trump take on the trans issues is that he really doesn't give a shit about what bathrooms people use.

very well

Probably after a cry-cry after telling people Trump wouldn't win and all everyone did was help elect Clinton.

i guess nobody is perfect.

Chavez fucking hated illegals and started the first civilian border patrols to catch illegals. These cucks have no idea.

Probably just kill yourself, like you were planning on doing anyways.

Good to see Hotwheels happy about the election.

Mexico used to shoot illegals on the border, I thought.

lmao.

Political weasels will try to suck up, I'm almost certain that hobbyist journalists and bloggers will just double down, like always.

How's Yeb taking this?

Glad to see hotwheels is doing well. If anyone deserves to bang Filipino cuties, its him.

Mexico used to yeah, but that was back in the 1900s. Just saying chanting "Si se puede" to support illegal immigrants would be like people chanting "work will set you free" to support the jews

I hope his turtles are ok.

Glad to see Hotwheels is still alive.

is pepe going to be ok?

Maybe he's undergoing a training course or six in preparation of his new role as the White House's gardener.

I never seen him this happy.

Good for him.

We need to wait until their meltdown subsides.
But I feel SJW and liberals will die down.

Never better.

He will keep running every 4 years untill they finally pity vote him in in 2032

Pepe has been made Secretary of State.

I don't think GG had much of an impact on the election, but the impact it did have was the straw that broke the camel's back. As you said, GG has been instrumental in raising awareness of media bullshit in young people. Data from the election shows that Hillary's core support came from two groups: young people who believe everything they see on the news, and minorities. GG eroded that first core support just enough to give Trump the edge he needed. It wasn't much of an impact, it was all the impact we needed.

The first GG caused Trump to win articles are coming out. Have some delicious salt.

archive.is/V4ePC

Just give up.

Yeah, things were so close in the states that flipped, he really needed every bit of help there was to get. There's a decent chance that if gamergate had never happened I would have voted 3rd party again(doubt I would have voted Hillary regardless).

Slow and steady

No surprises there

Where's the book George?

Which is why you should thank both the Democrats and Clintons for being incompetent, thinking they're still relevant, and Gary Johnson for soaking up the votes of people who couldn't stomach either in those states.

Oh yea, just look at how big hillarys resume is! Stay cucked george, should have stuck with writing food descriptions

I thought Obongo was, being a 1 term senator who missed basically every vote in the Senate.

Fair enough.

How fucking hard did GG threads bully him before I jumped on?

Finish your damn book already you fatass

No shit winter is coming, it's fucking November. :^)

Damn it, I don't like one thing about GRRM, but "President Pussygrabber" is too funny a title to forget.

Le Monde says the alt right and GamerGate helped get Trump elected. Translation for the article in pic related.
archive.is/xmQ6q

we did it reddit!

No idea, today was the first time after 1-2 years I entered a GG thread

Is this the winiest outcome from an election yet?

lel

I bet the fat fuck is rich enough to move to any other place in the world. I have a hard time believing politics has much effects on these ivory tower twats.

It sucks being the only pro maga person the house, especially since I never bought into the media's horseshit thanks to you guys

B-but he's crazy and wants to launch nukes! The media said so!

We just watched him tumbling down. The bullying was done by himself and the emperor elect.

But now they will never feel good for voting in mudslimes and niggers onto the "common" folk

There's the 'Please clap', the turtles in his pocket, and the guac.

Bingo. Let's not forget the people sympathetic to GG that were Bernouts that started to see the media acting towards the election like they did with Gamergate.

I can't imagine Trump being any worse than, say, Woodrow Wilson or FDR.

#Calexit is trending and Commiefornia schools are doing mass student walkouts airing their impotent rage.

Will never happen but I wish it would.

They're just fucking doing this on purpose, at this point.

Fact is, we really needed a shakeup. I don't think Trump will be a perfect president, but in times of ISIS and elites trying to force globalism, he's what we need.

The fuck can they even legitimately be angry about? Their bloated state gave a whopping 55 votes to Clinton. They have more power than they rightfully deserve to swing elections.

They're asshurt that no one outside of their cities are part of the hivemind.

If they do that, they lost the dems stronghold, big time.

I hope it happens. They have too much delegates to shape up the elections. 55, that's so excessive.

I'm sick of this retard. I'm not laughing at it anymore.

I find him fascinating, and am wondering how his saga will end.

Likely, he will end up in the gulag now.

Remember those tech heads who wrote a letter against Trump and donated millions to Hillary? they want independence, Peter Thiel must be ecstatic right now.

Commiefornia, the most indoctrinated marxist shithole who thinks they're hotshit because Hollywood and Silicon valley.

PLEASE leave! I'll help pencil in the borders on the map! That's a guaranteed 55 electoral votes the Dems will never get back!

Oh, and he seems to have mellowed down now.

>while at the same time gloating about how they are letting leftist bots run wild on social media altering discourse (archive.is/9KIYO)
I didn't know having no grasp on reality was meant to be something to be proud of.

Was Trump seriously fucking quoted saying a kid told him about a high energy weapon called the "Spirit Bomb" when asked about using nuclear weapons?

Please say yes.

you have to go back

He was also told it "used energy from the sun and all mankind," and that it was America's last chance against the "'alien' invaders."

CWC is one long, constant meltdown, user

archive.is/qom1a
Stage 6: Despair

I'm puerto rican, we get dual citizenship.

And they're my friends.

I'm submitting this infographic to KIA because I think it's never been spread there, what should I title the thread?

Now that elections are over Reddit stops censoring donald, and everybody at reddit is happy…

archive.is/O7wds

Time to remove TB from the list

I am bad at coming up with titles or names, but what about good gaming journalists or some shit like that?

Checked
You mean stage 4.5

[Meta] Infographic with recommendations for news and entertainment

Here's hoping reddit stops being shit. It's a big wish, but then again, who expected Hillary and Gawker to be BTFO on 2014?

The guy from Classic Game Room is pro-GG?

Aww, that's fucking awesome.

archive.is/0n3LJ
Seeing liberals blaming third parties for their loss makes my heart go doki doki.
/r/Enough_Sanders_Spam/ is a goddamn salt mine for that right now

normalfag please go and stay go.

Well, hey, at least he's willing to call out the Dems for putting forward literally the worst fucking candidate they had to offer.

Has Japan made any sexy girls wearing MAGA hats yet?

Just regular sexy animu girls.

Nigga I was a neet till the age of 32, I'm happy now so fuck you.

I still have neet tendencies but its nice to leave the house once in awhile.

oh vey!

is he against vidya now? what happened?

It doesn't mean he's explicitly pro-GG, just that he doesn't have ethical issues and is generally recommended.

D&C shit can fuck off. People are going to have strong and divisive political opinions, that doesn't stop them from agreeing on a set of ethical standards. That's why GG is apolitical.

TRIGGERED

Hee hee hee

I FUCKING FEEL RAGE ERRYTIMES I SEE THAT PICTURE

I don't have any puking reaction images
Help

drama behind that pic? or its just trumblr being retarded?

I memeber

I have yet to see any evidence of this. A white woman getting slightly less of the non-white vote than a black man is not evidence of this.

what the actual fuck

Every fucking time.

Well, I have one.

Man what a surreal 24 hours it's been. The election results came out in the middle of the night my local time, so I went to bed early to catch a few hours of sleep so I could stay up. I managed to dream hopeful dreams about a Trump victory. I woke up about an hour after the results started coming and was able to see when things started tilting in favour of the God-Emperor and I feared I was still dreaming. But it seems that this actually is reality. This certainly is the best current year I've ever had.

TB stopped being explicitly pro-GG back when that guy working on the perpetually-beta furry game whined at him about it. But he still stuck to the ethics angle.

user's probably actually referring to his recent anti-Trump, anti-Trump voter, and anti-his own wife screed. None of which makes him anti-GG, it just makes him a bit if an idiot. And a gigantic ass, as far as that wife bit goes.

IN THE VALLEY OF SILICON
twitter.com/adrianweckler/status/796340770282307584

Tonight I woke up to the smell of salt
How bad did TYT get triggered?

He left reddit because reddit allows r/The_Donald to exist. That's pretty pro-censorship.

Have one of mine.

God damn it, Sweden.

I need more of shit like this

Holy shit.

Forget the burn spray, this man needs an entire ass transplant

I really hope Trump stops all this shit social media is doing. Lolbergs might rant about "muh free market" but its pretty fucking clear that it doesn't work and normalfags are just going to stay on the sites no matter how much they crackdown.

archive.is/Pm3Tt
Reminder we escaped from 4chan and this cuck. This fag and bird are still freaking out.

twitter.com/philipnolan1/status/796360043373412352
At least the guy you posted and this guy are calling out the hypocrisy of Silicon valley.

I think I found out why gayman media is pushing snoop so hard as some kind of vidya icon.
archive.is/miFPP

At least they already made up if you check Gemma's twitter.

Just Tumblr and their "redraws" of gross problematic oversexualized anime girls.

He doesn't allow comments on his own videos, and created his own CynicalBrit subreddit after the one he didn't run pissed him off.

Both of those are more anti-GG than someone just leaving a place they feel unwelcome. That's all I've ever asked of these SJW journalist and game desigber assholes, after all: if they don't like games, leave the fucking industry. I won't blame TB for that.

Nah fuck him.

Basically he was mad because her wife voted third party and that somehow allowed Trump to win. Honestly disgusting.

I like how these people like turning fair-skinned characters darker while they always omit that there are other characters with that skintone. Especially in a game with shitloads of characters like LLSIF.

i need a webm stat!

This day is a gold mine for memes.

Revolt,goons,sjws and many others are still pissed at us for this somehow. I'm not a Yankee but I'm laughing for you guys created the biggest salt storm of our time voting him in god bless you.

Finally some goddamm self reflection.

Any asshurt about Japan celebrating Trump winning yet?

It wont get better. They first tried to ban all trump posts to make sure that he loses this election but now that it is over there is no point in hidding them since they can't stop them anymore, now they want the community to love them again.

9xbuddy.com/

Those dubs demand an answer

They learned that to be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best.

By the way this is the title an old version of the infographic used a year ago, got 366 upvotes but hard to judge if the title did well:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3etcnf/a_new_list_of_good_video_game_info_resources/

How about:

I could use the word "rebuild" but I don't know if it's widely used enough on KIA to be worth using. "Videogame info resources" sounds a bit awkward, but I'm not sure "news and entertainment" be better?:

Or I could make it longer but include a call for action:

Or maybe:

Anyways its up to each person if they want to spread a list with him on it or not. I'm not going to remove someone like Main Event despite him being against Trump as that's just a political disagreement but I really can't recommend TB in good conscience after his actions. Here's an edited pic without him.

Get that scrub outta there. I still remember the shit he was was spouting about fighting games.

god bless you, user.

Meanwhile this hero is still going strong

twitter.com/AdamBaldwin

The sheer irony in this can start and end a LOL thread in a single post

What a gay

We're united by shitposting, not hate.

God damn it do I love that fucking artstyle.

where da lewds at

THEY JUST KEEP BLAMING THIRD PARTIES
I BET SHE FORGOT TO MENTION THE BERNIEBORS TOO

Hatred can be a good motivator but it alone usually isn't enough. Look how much of Holla Forums fell to D&C.

We're united by our love for vidya and for our waifus.

image search should be easy, sadly there isnt much gifs about her.

The namemaker's still going strong, huh

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/796199812614029312

So, he made disgusting Tumblr art into cute anime girls?

I think that just having the elections be over is going to be a pretty sobering experience. Even here I can feel it.

It's like a dark cloud hanging over the place has blown away.

bon voyage silicon valley goblin

Not interested in the girl specifically, just that kind of art style

Expected. But it's still just so god damn satisfying.

Holla Forums here. In light of the recent events, I'd like to know what grand things you guys have achieved in the past years. "Gamergate" has been going on for years, right?

Gamergate blew their narrative
Ghostbusters failed despite their best efforts
TRUMP WON

Current year is looking up

you submitted it already?

the share thread has a mega link with all the pc98 games and shit. thanks doc

Hey revolt we needed more salt.

80s anime = best anime

deepfreeze.it/
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

No, not yet.

Maybe if they make the cast all black with one transexual character maybe it would have shattered records.

Apologies for the late reply, my internet was out for some time.
I'm thinking a combination of the second and last titles. Something like:

He better have voted trump

Why George, how could you do this?

I loved the 80's OVA era, but to me, nothing will top Slayers, and that aired in 1995.

90s stuff like lodoss was the shit

They should've also called the old fans sexist misogynist monsters more. I don't think they did that enough.

Yea, quite frankly I'm just stumped why people didn't watch it.

Found this while browsing exhentai
exhentai.org/g/994832/e0b648f05b/

please dont bully

exhentai.org/g/954647/9286b9540b/

Guys we lost what should we do?
Brilliant that worked so well for us in recent years

You voted Hillary didnt you, you faggot. She'll never love you like Trump does!

The secret to success is doubling down on your double down.

Seems decent, though I think it's important to say "videogame" even though it's implied. I'll probably use this if nobody else has suggestions

GJP clique might be a good term for the clique, though not everyone in the clique was on GJP so it's not quite accurate. It's important to remember a lot of the clique behavior was organized via other mediums or in-person conversations, not GJP. Are we sure none of the people on the list were on GJP (besides Usher)?

Shhh, we do not boycot things we would never buy.

Its mostly pence. Anything blaming trump is 100% fear mongering

Add anti gay rights to clintons side.

Your taxes must suck.

Shh, do not tell them that. Let them leave and when repubs get in forever, shift the blame and hatred to them for leaving

Both parties deserve death. And reform.

Liberal civil war imminent.

Like i listened before
They will never learn

I am bored again, is something funny happening? Surely some salty people did something stupid by now right?

I cant vote you silly

YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY BULLY FEVER
GET READY TO BE FUCKED, HUMAN SHEILD

Yes and Obama made abortion illegal since Biden's pro-life. These people are fucking retards.

This is what we fought for man
Destroy this toxic narrative and expose sjws for what they are

What a time to be alive

Good point on not everyone in the clique being GJP. I'm thinking the GJP part could be removed, but I probably would refer to GJP in the comments in case anyone wonders what clique-like behavior to avoid.

Poor Jeb. Hes to cuddly and adorable to win anything ;_;

They're falling apart. Their smug veneers are shattering in to bit from the pressure. This is amazing.

user thats insulting. To retards. They are willful idiots.

Soo good

Also acceptable.

I bet smuggly puff is triggered while she sobs in her cell

but I didn't say retard, I said libtard

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/796449102456307712

Today may never be topped

I finally figured the one thing to be sad about for the result and end of the election;

No more Trump ads on 8ch.

So a sit in where they piss on a flag and complain about intersectionality?

Hopefully not. When your enemies make mistakes, why stop them?

Ah, convicted felon is it? Smoked too much of the Devils Fried Piper and ended up caught in the slimmy did ya? You best have learned your lesson by now!

Janet Reno died too guys.

Whoops, I ment that post for

fuckin meme magic strikes again

Imagine, that there is a reality in which Jeb is now a president elect.
He is giving now his victory speech
Shillary is now trying to kill herself, because she lost to Jeb
All Bush family is buying right now tickets to NZ, cuz they know that Jeb is now a president

It's like Christmas morning before it lost its charm.

What would happen if Harambe actually won? Who would his vice president be? Bill Murray?

He really is

not even in death Harambe can find peace from these bigots

This is what happens when you challenge kek. Don't fuck with the frog god.

I'd like to imagine a universe where bernie somehow became trumps running mate, and libshits were even more torn than now between rads who fap to feminism, and rads who fap to looking like they are doing good rather than actually doing good.

I guess she unhero

even worst, Im taco

Mama
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

think you got it right the first time

It is still possible that he gives some position to Bernie in his government. Meme magic can make it happen.

Well she didn't lie

No.

you're saying korea is panicking over trump's win like he's gonna try to start shit with every country on earth simultaneously?

on 9/11, two towers fell.

On 11/9, a wall rises.

is it really that bad in japan?
you are just like the sirian refugees

Screen cap isn't working
can i get a screen cap of this

user…

MEME MAGIC

Its like you have learned nothing

Well, he did say he isn't going to let America act as the world's police for free anymore. So, Korea better pay up or deal with China and North Korea on their own.

user, I …

LMAO Impeach Trump is trending on twitter.

gookanon makes it sound like they're expecting to immediately go to war with the US though

I think he's korean user. Japan is one of the most conservative countries on earth, while south korea is a feminist brave new world.

Always been curious about how gooks (Korean, in this case?) view the goings on in NA and Europe.

Whites in general or just rural ones?

A common dream to run a ranch among westaboos?

How have you yet to an hero?

fuck me, the other one was cut off

Numerology is fun.

It's impossible to talk to anyone today, but at least their misery is funny. How about those suicides? I'm still praying to Rea for some suicides

I really hope Trump doesn't allow them to sway him into neocon bullshit.

How likely is a revolution going to be?

With all this doom and gloom coming from SJWs, I might have to become an SJW too.

Here I go…

Trump won, it's over, it's time to #ClosetTheGays

I'll probably go with this if there's no other suggestions:

Would "game journalist" be better than game journo?

Slightly longer and less snappy and I know people there already use journo, so I'll probably use the first one, but I don't know if there's people who don't like "journo".

Any other suggestions?

You better have voted 5 times in states that dont require I.D!

I need a screen cap of this post
Fuck I need a compilation of all the sjw salt about this and Holla Forums post making fun of them

I wanted it for the salt, and pence is honestly another backstabbing neocon. There is no such thing as a honest politician.

Highly unlikely

HOLY FUCKING KEK
my mom has been bitching literally all day nonstop about trump winning but she just told me she didn't even fucking vote.
my dad voted trump.

You had one job… And you got it.

Saltiest day of the year so far.

Wasn't trump the least conservative person running outside of Bernie Sanders, even Shillary is more conservative when you consider her private stances.

God it'd be so great if he revoked gay marriage, so we can go back to pretending to want to be married but the evil straight people wont "let" us.

I'm gay and I feel more threatened as a Trump supporter than I ever did as a homosexual in the past 10 years.

Well they don't like guns
They hate weapons
They don't like to study Martial arts

That's right, user. Drumpf's death squads are coming for us all. :^)

I have no other suggestions other than "journo" for snappyness.

Your dad better grab your mom by the pussy

your sexual preference is your own fucking business and everyones' problem with gays is not that they do it, but how they flaunt it. I bet you have a fucking lisp.

There's so much salt I can't even keep up with it enough to screencap it all

I'm actually having a lot of luck being really calm and reasonable with my friends. Fucking hard given how smug I feel inside. I'm convincing a lot of them he won't be so bad with the old "Both side demonize each other but really both Libs and Cons are just well intentioned people with different views trying to make the country better". Once they get over their knee jerk "OH MY FUCKING GOD RACISM AND SEXISM WON!" reaction it's pretty smooth from there.

Yes but he wouldn't be the first president to govern entirely differently from the platform he ran on. Only hope is that he's not beholden to them when it comes to money. Offsetting that is that the deep state could apply pressure on him.

and nothing of value as they say

The government shouldn't have a say in who gets married outside of immigrants marrying citizens specifically for citizenship and people abusing it for tax purposes.

That's okay, so long as your out of the closet as a Trump supporter (At least to yourself), you can live your life as you see fit. Who you vote for is no one's business but your own.

They also have the mentality of children. It won't go anywhere, don't be stupid.

I came back from my postgraduate studies and I'm a little upset and tired. Is it true that americans believe that Trump winning is like 9-11?

I'm studying communications and I'm fucking tired of my whole carreer. I just wanted to work on production of fiction storytelling.

The government shouldnt have a say in a lot of things, but for some reason they end up the final word. This is why small government best government.

tell her that she can't complain

do they actually put a reason besides racism or I don't like him?

Just do your best get the best of the best reaction from this thread
And get the saltiest of the saltiest
Kinda like how we made compilations of tumblr getting triggered during the counter raid of the 4th of july

If only, they wont do shit. All they can do is whine on the internet, they cant even into mememagic

>tfw woke up to my Moms crying about how "ebil" Trump is and how they're moving to Norway.

Oy oy, there are good juice, like myself and pic related. But yes, Bernie is at minimal a cuck and a sell out.

Yeah, apparently. These people genuinely thinking Trump's gonna make a fucking war in here, or worldwide WW3 or something, and we're all gonna die.

bruh

They thinks just like western SJWs thinks, only white trash rednecks voted for Trump and he's some kind of racist sexist murderer rapist nazi dictator combined. Because our media serve for Zionists and they aired anti-trump hitpieces for years 24/7.
The amount of, and level of anti-trump media shit over here is off the chart.

Not really. Most immigrant Koreans don't even go outside of LA, and never think about owning guns.
I'm a huge westaboo and I played western games when my friends all playing Japanese games, and fucking fascinated with gun ownership and 2nd amendment.
Most people in here thinks owning a gun is equal crime to rape and murder combined. I fucking wanna die.

Trust me, there's shit loads of worse things than going prison for watching hentai.
The general citizen's insight level in here is abysmal. Feels like you living in alien planet.

Its not like user can help who raised him.

Good jews are the exception that proves the rule.
Tfw eyes wide shut is real

I expect chimp outs from their happy slaves.

Trump is gonna put non-whites, gays, trannies, and every other minority I forgot about into concentration camps like literally the second coming of hitler. Women will become breeding sows, chained up in public restrooms to bear children of their rapists until they die. The children who aren't white will have their heads stomped into a pulp on the dirty tile floor upon birth. Then he's gonna start World War 3: America VS The Rest, becoming a fascist superpower sweeping the world and cleansing it of everyone but white males because nobody has as many nukes as us, so we automatically win.

This is what liberals actually believe.

No particular reason, and their constitutional justification doesn't match up since Trump hasn't even been sworn into office yet

all this salt is what's melting the north and south poles, not global warming

Not really, they don't thinks we're going war with US but they're actually doesn't care. They just like "HURR DURR TRUMP'S GONNA MAKE WW3 WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" mood.
Panic without a reason, because media says Trump is bad person.
People already buying emergency food and ration in here. I feel like watching mass mob chris-chan show.

Gonna need a sauce on that picture, that art style is too good.

norway is based and doesn't deserve to be ruined by a bunch of whiny dykes immigrating. convince your carpetmunching parents to move to sweden instead, at least.

There have already been a few, but I expect some ramping-up of the shit.

Also that woman who was pushed in front of a subway train in NY was the housekeeper of someone VERY important in the field of technological implants… Expect a LOT of interesting shit to be going on in the dark while everyone is distracted by leftists whining on Fecesbook and Twatter.

I'm not, and social media is sure making it it's business with a deluge of "Unfollow me if you support that racist Cheeto"

I don't intend to unfollow them, but my opinion of them is tarnished. Such vitriol does make me feel unwelcome, mad, and depressed though and this is the only place I can say such without being called a big whiny baby by people with faces and names.

> she broke the wrong glass ceiling
Placing bets now…

good jest, user
move out at 18 and never look back

The narritive is collapsing and they're to close minded to think out side of their hug box

IF YOU HAVE KIDS BE SURE YOU TALK TO THEIR FUCKING TEACHERS

MAKE SURE THEY'RE NOT MORONS LIKE THIS

I'm still butthurt because we only talked about how some 'theories' of social network made Trump win and other shits about modernism and postmodernism.

Seriously, how in the fuck can everyone in my carreer change the definitions when it suits them? even in academic papers, for god's sake.

You need to strike a balance between the two, I can understand where the government would need to be big and put their foot down like the retarded jim crow laws pre civil rights, and a fuck load of corporate bullshit. Building that wall is another big government thing. Then again Trump building that wall is a one man job.

They literally can't separate their religion from their genetic heritage. This is why I can't respect them in the slightest. The brainwashing is too deep.

First of all, learn English, you fuck.

Where does this meme come from that trump wants to deport all muslim americans?

I would like to say that but there's still someone in your government covering up for the Scandinavian Star disaster and that's not based at all.

ye, nah cunt

The salt is so good though. Here you have some tranny warhammer 40k artist talk about how Trump was the corrupt one who is out of touch and is guilty of what Hillary did.
twitter.com/715d1/status/796361461538820096

He wants some sort of vetting system for Muslims from known terrorist countries.

I'm a bit doubtful of handwriting that legible

Sure, a brown highschool 13 years old girl wrote that, right?

Fuck you.

13-year old doesn't understand the complicated process behind why people elect who they do. In other news, water is wet.

IT'S YOUR JOB TO KEEP HER OUT OF PANIC AND BAISED MEDIA INFO, NOT ENCOURAGING HER TO GET DEPRESSED OVER PREJUDICE, YOU FUCKING INCOMPETENT PARENT

What was the name of that female Heat street writer that was going insane over Trump?

How she holding up?

Yeah, but that's just for foreigners who want to enter the united states. How does that translate to "deport all muslim citizens"?

Yup. There was certainly a wide margin.

I truly wonder what mental gymnastics allowed them to see hillarys crimes and go "trump did this". Did wikileaks ever reach the US media or was it just that tiny bit on CNN saying "its illegal except for us so we will tell you what was in them"

Is a teacher. That's even worse.

PACK YOUR BAGS OR GET THE GAS

Social media's interpretation of such policy.

How are things going with Park?

I wonder if Liana is going to comment that. It would be her normal-self alley, but she is saltier than TB.

The left make shit up to scare people into joining their side and then get scared of their own lies because they're fucking stupid.

Louise Mensch? The owner? Last I checked, she was fucking furious and trying to invoke any boogeyman she could.

It was that.

But user, expecting teachers to use critical thinking and research is mentalist! :^)

I'm USA, not norway. I just think norway is pretty cool, they seem to be on the right side of things most of the time. I didn't even know about that ship thing but I just read up on it
….who cares? why would the norway government be covering it up? is the true culprit still not found and you think they're protecting him?

She really didnt think this picture through.

Community efforts can build walls. Or even contractual jobs. The nature of government is to want more power, this is why it should be small and constantly monitored. So it doesnt get to how it is now.

Time to fish for some salt on twitter.

Speaking of which, Trump's at 288 electoral votes

Boy, I sure love the media

She declared "You rather impeach me niggas cause I ain't gonna resigning shit on my own"
And even inside her own party preparing impeachment.
I think we'll see Korea's first impeached president.

According to my liberal associate, Trump has 305 and I forgot to ask where he got that info.

I loved that little ticker on the NY times website, Hillary with 87% chance of victory and winning with 350 votes, I watched that Stefan Molyneux vid on the MSM cooking the numbers and supplying polls with a clear democratic bias as the general polls and not offsetting for the democratic bias and they were still close, I had a lot of doubt, but no, fucking smoked.

They can but they aren't, it's a government mandate.

Man, America is great already. Now it's time to make it even better.

That's the one.

WEW

Why doesn't anyone know how to lose gracefully anymore?

What a proud teacher

Alright, just posted it.

I wouldnt want to be bill the next few weeks. I bet Hillarys really beating his ass.

The left only care about winning
they forgot how to debate and the word humble years ago

What 13 year old spells disappointed like that? Looks like someone is spreading too much propaganda and not teaching enough

I doubt they even talk to eachother outside of public life

Cool.

Hold on a second.

Does this election result mean Watch Dogs 2 just became a comedy game?

This is so god damn funny. So much asshurt by these faggots.

twitter.com/wokescumbag/status/796467408731013125

They had to misspell a word to make it convincing that a child wrote it.

Oh shit I forgot about that. Their entire premise is fucked now.

Why's that?

Care to remind what the premise was?

8ch.net/pol/res/8159342.html

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, SHARE YOUR /gg/ STORIES

>>>Holla Forums8159342

kek

black 1337 haxxors bringing down not-trump's campaign to become mayor of sanfran and make the bay area great again

shitty propaganda you know. Just like all those mexicans that think they are going to get deported just because trump wants a wall.

Not very subtle either.

Here's to watching all the failed attempts at making WatchDogs 2 real while eating salted popcorn.

How dare they insult the proud name of Outrun.

Thanks

im not that type of faggot.

>8ch.net/pol/res/8159342.html

That's the Ubisoft quality we all know and love.

Man, this is great. My brother is angry that Trump one. He's fucking pissed at me when I said I'd Vote Trump. He thinks Hillary is the "safer" choice, because "Bernie would be there".

We're not even in America.

I don't crosspost often, sorry oldfag-sama

That quality looks like an early 360 game.

I said at the time that they were memeing irresponsibly.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is real; these people are indoctrinating children into their cult.

Why the hell is Ubisoft not bankrupt yet, who the hell still buys ac and the other shit they make?

In that Bernie physically exists in the same dimension as Hillary or what?

Someone on KIA brought up this article from TSA regarding their inclusion on the infographic.

archive.is/4mICZ

Have they made any further statements since that article? Any reason why they shouldn't be removed? Is the guy who made this version of the infographic around?

Hillary is still on the loose

SocJus is still a thing

MEMEMAGIC PROVEN REAL
this is important, what can we do we it now?
We can meme a new space age for mankind, sentient robots that won't kill us, new technologies to combat diseases and plagues.
But also, now that mememagic has probe it might, how can we stop our enemies from using it?

Fuck me, was it actually that goddamned high? That's absurd. I don't believe that.

What a dramatic virtue signaling cunt.
Why is life one giant drama movie to these people?

What a retard. Most of the dems hate bernie as much as the cons hate trump. I wish people would stop being swayed by emotionally charged words and the appeal of "looking good."

they have a lot of casual shit plus the rights of an upcoming movie and some franchises

I'll take things that didn't happen for 1000, alex

Even robo waifus had become a posibility.

Can we wish some genetically engineered cat girls for domestic use?

Well, in Flynt's case, he hasn't actually worked a single day in his god damn life, and his parents gave him a free ride on most shit. A real-life Van Wilder, that one.

He's pathological, isn't he?

You are forgetting something very important: Trump 2020

Well there is no trannies in Mudslime countries, she must've had a heart attack looking at Wu

I wouldn't know, this is the first I've heard of it.
I can't come up with anything.
No idea, but I could make one myself when I get home.

as a german I wish they would get kicked out of
Germany. Why would anyone be said about this?

>>>Holla Forums8163727.html
Don't forget to pay your respects to hotwheels
Bless

Pfft.

Even if some commie invaders took my country, I wouldn't be that dramatic.

You know what we say about the ride around here.

COULD IT BE

Without it their life has no meaning, that's also why they spend every waking moment on Twitter and think it is real.

Christ I can't stop fucking up today

I feel like jeb is a guy I'd like to be friends with.

There actually are a lot of them. Remember them from human right activists that came to our school back then telling us about all the trannies in countries like Turkey and how hard it is for them to survive there.

Also is Brianna a trannie? I always thought she was a very ugly woman. That assdick counts as a woman in sjw eyes…

At least you crossposted in a way that allowed a preview.

I can imagine sitting down with him and playing Yoshi's Wooly World while sipping on hot cocoa.

Damn, your tranny detector ia broken as fuck. Never go to Thailand or Argentina.

Normalfags.

He is actually a tranny. Used to go by the name Flynt something.

Yes, how new are you?

It should say something about their culture if they are in danger.

And his name is flint.

well, they're not alive in those countries for very long :^)
user…

If you've not been watching South Park this season, you might want to get caught up, pronto.
They've managed to change tonight's episode to go with the Trump victory, just before the network's deadline.

Nice.

I kinda hope Cartman ends up happy.

twitter.com/SouthPark/status/796435917502226432

Why would I ever go to those crappy countries?

not new, I just don't care that much about those weird internet characters. Like why should I follow this flint guys life? Also about not recognizing these people, yesterday when I posted a pic of this girl you all thought she was ZQ.

archive.is/bOmlL

Theres a video up of him talking and celebrating trump with two phlip boy girls and jim.

Kikes gonna kike, twofaced bastards all the way down

Aphorism is bad user.

Iron ann coulter for 2020

Video compilation making fun of liberals whining.

WERE THEY FUCKING TRAPS?
HOLY SHIT, SOUTHEAST ASIAN TRAPS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD AT BEING TRAP!

Is hopefully axing the tpp.

Already done.

I was just watching that. PJW or his people did some salt mining.

shit wrong replied

Vee's new video talking about why SJW's are mad

It's really fun. People literally think Trump will organize KKK and anti-minority groups and go after blacks and minorities. I've seen people I know, acquaintances, going all "let's stand by minorities and make sure they're okay, protect them"

You fucking joking, right?

I've also seen a lot of "literally shaking because Trump is gonna kill me because I'm gay"

People literally believe that Trump is going to get soldiers to search every house for mexicans and muslims.

People literally believe that non-Americans who came across legally and became citizens will be deported. And the people who were born on US soil will be deported.

People literally believe that women will suffer; Trump will turn them all into objects or sex slaves or make the wage gap real or the glass ceiling into the concrete ceiling or some shit.

He believes Bernie would challenge Clinton on her policies. Problem is Bernie's an old fart who doesn't have the dems on his side. They like Hillary.

My brother also believes that Putin wants Trump in the white house so that Trump could provoke war with Russia.

This makes NO SENSE, as Trump has stated he wants good relations with Russia, while Hillary has talked about provoking them over Syria.

If Putin wanted war, he would've just gone with Hillary. The actual warmonger. She also said she would go to war with Iran.

He also believes that the likes of CNN, etc investing in her campaign is "okay", but this is the same media he gets his information from.

He thinks that the FBI is in Trump's pocket, and that they only opened and closed the email cases so that it would hurt Hillary's chances.

Funny, that. Because there are FBI people and NYPD who wanted to come out with the emails, but Comey wouldn't let them, IIRC.

He thinks what she did to Haiti is just normal politician stuff. And says that they can't prove where the money went. Well, the Clintons got the money, controlled the flow of money, but the people of Haiti never got it. Where could it have gone?

It is a mystery.

Well its not dead yet. Obama's trying to shove it through during lame duck session. archive.is/V4XE9

he's a bit of a fag and shouldn't have ever used the webcam, other than that he's okay

i can finally delete this

Late, but not forgotten; Taiwan's usual bout of booty-blasting.
youtube.com/watch?v=5fpxoVu2pqg

guess who put a video up

damn I waited for that so long, so satisfying to watch.

Well he better get on that quickly after getting into office.

archive.is/GCHGI

It said it's LIKELY that TPP is fucked, but it's still not confirmed. Though since Trump did own a huge business before becoming President, he may have just put the people behind the contract in a bad spot - if they don't axe it, Trump can potentially abuse the FUCK out of it since it allows corporations to sue governments for cutting into profits. If they DO axe it, they deliver on what Trump promised the voters and it prevents them from fucking over the people.

Cut us some slack. Difficulty recognizing faces is one of the symptoms of autism, y'know.

over the wall you go

I think it did happen, but the thing is that the muslim woman's tears were from laughing at Flynt's pathetic attempts to pass as a woman.

He better not, what a fucking gay nigger

just by existing and refusing to (fully) cuck to the SJWs, the SJWs spent their every effort railing against GG.
Remember, everybody they disagree with is Hitler.
They wore themselves out on GG in 2014 and 2015 and normalfags were tired of their shit by '16.

I can't help but smug seeing this video god damn, this shit is hilarious.

It almost sounds near the end like they're advocating for armed revolt.

Shame they 'don't have any fucking guns.'

Also wtf is up with that mouth gape all those sjw's have?

They will win if the demographics aren't fixed. Right now we're operating with a ticking clock.

her goyfriend wants to form some gay antifa group

Holy shit

You were saying?

As we are seeing we the unspoken majority are winning
We've broken through the narrative
Many of use fought back in 2014 and 2015 and now normal fags had enough of the bs too and are standing with us against them

topk.ek

vr-retreat.com/hillary-wins-vr/

Fatality

webm ready

I've dated women in their forties who looked less busted than Anita does now. Goddamn.

AAAAAAAAAAA

The sun just came out, it seems brighter than normal.

I think I actually just came fron laughing so hard

My facebook if full of people like that Also pic related keeps getting shown around. It is like they don't know that the younger group always leans left. Hell, it has been a joke for ages.

savage

This is just downright sad

Good. Maybe it'll fucking push some to suicide.

I wonder why they voted dumbly. Maybe it's because they're fucking dumb?

Nice grummz

The youth will rebel. Gen z has no room to move left so it will go right instead

They sound so defeated in that preview.

Will colored hair ever be attractive again?

We are the absolute worst. I love it. Never change, Holla Forums.

(checked)
Okay fag

I would actually feel some degree of pity if not for all of the times lefties outright attacked trump supporters, they need to face the reality that is their hell

FUCK I READ THE WRONG TAB
*Holla Forums

No, that's how college campuses voted.

Hell, some of them have already rebelled, Obama left them out to dry while catering to corporate interests. If all these politicians weren't so eager to double-cross everyone, I guarantee this election would have gone in a whole other direction.

best reality they say. But to be honest, if we ever reach the technology for something like the matrix I would lock myself into that computer and never leave again.

Like my life is not bad, I do own 600€ headphones right now and every once in a while I get some decent sex, but nothing beats what we could do in our fantasy.

Also I just now realized that the blond girl in that yt clip is miley cyrus what a fucking crybabay.

White normalfags. Minorities will always vote democrat and that will never change. Minorities are majority of children now. Think about that for a second. If the voter demographics were what they will be in 30 years a criminal who's the most corrupt person to ever run for president would have won an overwhelming victory.

Only on 2D my friend.

What's wrong with blue hair?

Gen z is going to terrify these fucks, and their pensions are going to suck ass.

Little do you know we are Holla Forums. One and the same.

Retarded bitch called fanservice anime muh soggy knees and even child porn.

Suffer.

What's the difference? :^)

as someone with a hair fetish, no. assuming 3d

She looks like a middle-aged waitress at a diner somewhere.

Not at the rate the broken promises from the demoshits are being piled up.

Burch is an all around shit human being

archive.fo/5O3OE

His dad does suck, he made burch and his sister afterall.

Well now is a good time to post her popcorn-eating gif back at her. Or maybe reverse it first.

it's rare for 3DPD to look that good with colored hair, though
or to not be completely mental
I wonder if there is a study which tells you just what kind of looney you're dealing with based on what color they dye their hair in

Name? She's a cutie.

And I fucking love the way she moves those hips.

You're delusional, non-whites went over 70% for her. This isn't going to change. The only reason it was even slightly lower(and it was only be a couple points) than for Obama is because she's white herself.

I can't wait to see Trump not do any of the Nazi shit retards are panicking about.

How dare this degenerate put a child into her videos. She should be arrested.

It's probably best it stays that way.

Your webms answered that.

Yup, I meant 3D user, and it sorta hurts.

Does she hire someone to pick her clothes and make up or is that really her taste?

It's the Innsmouth look, sure sign of degeneracy in their bloodline.

Isnt this little shit adopted? Motherfucker has parents that willingly took him in and raise him and his sister and he has the fucking gall to insult his father?

Isn't that usually the case?

BPDgrill

Makes sense.

Can SJWs actually reproduce? Seems like they only adopt/get cucked by their spouses.

its like they have a list of buzzwords and added them all in 1:50 minutes
everytime.

Can anyone pull up an election map of California and point to this farmland without touching anything red?

If this was any other universe than the one we're in she probably would have.

Kek.

twitter.com/LeitungVG/status/796483018001149952

The world now knows PC is the minority. Or at least in the US- one of the largest markets in the world, and where 99% of our DisNod target's advertisers would be.

Emails mean more now than ever
Disnod 2.0
>>>/gamergatehq/328644

First (suggested) target is Blizzard, but everyone can choose what's best.
Just remember to share evidence and emails.

And Share This
I'll add them to the Disnod 2.0 thread soon.

AND FUCKING SPEAD THAT
CUNTS ARE TRYING TO PASS TPP BEFORE TRUMP CAN STUMP IT

kati3kat

nah, Burch's father is like a retired military guy and married a thai woman

Hugh Mungus had cancer? I was wondering why jew3jew3 was raising money, nice
also whatever happened to the chick he BTFO'd and who was asking for money herself?

his dad probably cucks him too

Is that legit? I read somewhere that they first said he has cancer but later said that he might have cancer.

Last I heard, she got kicked out of a town hall meeting for making an ass of herself.

Yeah, but it seems like they are really asshurt about it.

as long as xseed keeps this up I'm ok with Tom being SJW lite.

h3br3w please. Also they donated like 800 to that crazy woman.

well they are jews, user that's all I'm saying :^)

Also can someone spoonfeed a non-burgerclap as to what the TPP is and why it's bad, please

Replied to myself accidentally. No bully pls.

SOPA reloaded.

It's essentially a trade agreement that some experts claim will not only fuck up several industries, but also give corporations the ability to sue governments for cutting into profits. SOPA might also be in it in some form.

Liberal Jonestown has begun.

That blood is on liberal's hands for lying about Trump. These people are actually driving people to suicide by fearmongering about Trump.

Those people were already nuts, and not because they wanted to be women.

If something on TV makes you suicide, then maybe yoy don't deserve to live.

And these pieces of shit point at Trump winning instead of the idiotic panics the SJW fucks pushed.

Exactly. Trump didn't care where trannies went to shit and piss, why would he suddenly decide to purge them?

Can someone please crop this so I can share it? I don't think this tablet is capable of it and I have no experience anyways.

Just copy and paste the text.

That's what narcissism does to you.

Hell, I have no doubt Trump would actually admonish me for calling them mutilated freaks.

I wasn't clever enough to think of it. So I don't want to take credit.

Trannies have a 50% chance to commit suicide anyway.
The less of them the better anyway.

Jesus christ. That's fucking crazy. What's worse is that liberals won't admit they were the ones that demonized Trump. Kids are dead because of some petty political smearing campaign.

Naturally, nobody's going to call out the media for spreading the lies that they committed suicide over.

They probably genuinely believed that they were going to lose their human rights or some shit, and nobody's looking at the guys who convinced them of that to further their political agendas.

I feel disgrace for living as same human being as those media sociopathes

Now that you guys got your God-Emperor, can we start chimming for europe leaving the EU?

The thing the MSM and moloch worshippers still don't understand is the duopoly punch and judy show is dead or dying fast. Clinton ran a negative ad against Trump quoting the nevertrump and backstabbing cuckservatives, but they don't understand all that does is get more people to like Trump. Same when the Bushes, the Bill Kristols, the Kasichs and Paul Ryans either declare they are not voting for Trump or declare that he's not a true republican. All that does is get more people to like the God Emperor, while showing the true colors of the fuckers as nothing more than a pallete swap versions of the corrupt and crooked clintons.

And the great thing is, the leftards will still want to double down, even when all that does is drive more people away from them.
#IMSTILLWITHHER&MOLOCH

Thank you.

MSM kills trannies, rest of the world moves on.

I just wish for genetics and surgery to be good enouth to turn men into women or dickgirls.

I just want my degenerate harem in privacy.

I have a feeling that some are moreso "youth" not youth.

No trans comitted suicide anyway, it is all fabrications.

is she from an idol game?

and dropped

TOPFUCKINGKEK

VR stock is going up, got to sell it when the time is right.

user! you cant say that degenerate shit in a Holla Forums controlled board!

Wasn't Trump going to make Anime real? I'm just picking my choise.

What?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

The only thing that can turn guys to cute girls is 2D magic as far as I'm concerned.

That's why everyone loves fapping to genderbents forced to get used to their new lewd bodies.

This is /vpol/ so faggots are alright as long as they don't flaunt it in public.

what about pedos?

What if we started the hashtags:
#GGForTransLife
#GGAgainstFear

That just made me angry. There's absolutely nothing wrong with preferring women.

As much as nice salt, no.

Tokiko Zaizen

If only it were so simple to just fucking do that.

Then they like they want they might be considered, I don't know, fucking normal?

Why stop at that when we could go full monstergirls, that and delish green gobbos.

BAKER

And if you are getting the idea that this could be used to remove gun control and therefore allow people to be more free, then think again, the deal EXPLICITLY states that you cannot use it to remove restrictions on firearms.

Eh, Holla Forums is generally bullshit and tinfoil anyways.

They come up with interesting information, but their research aptitude is critically hindered by their overwhelming tendency toward confirmation bias.

Delicious shortstacks.

SOPA + Worse.

Pretty much every bill that overrides your countries own laws mushed together.
Pics related.
Worst part is that the document was secret as fuck. No one was allowed to read more than a page, or take notes, and it was written in German.
And it was going to be secret for four years after it passed.
Oh, and the EU started as a "trade deal".

But, if we can put Trump in the whitehouse, we can meme this shitty contract into the dirt.

People now know who the majority is- and the people in favor of the TPP have said many times a public protest like against SOPA would kill it (hell, not even that).

>>>/gamergatehq/240737
Get Holla Forums and other pro-Trump groups in on this.
The bastards may pass it just to spite Trump.
Don't let them.
Get to work.
Now.

Monkey King has to do as much damage as he can before he leaves

Can we meme the EU disintegrating while we at it?

heh heh trannies

Losers untill the very end

Holla Forums comes up with interesting information because information gets repeatedly recirculated into the debate, thus ensuring a selection process by elimination. It's a shame it isn't as common anymore but having a shitload of .txt files to exchange infodump copypastas was always comfy as fuck.

I remember joking about Jonestown and how the liberals react when Trump wins a few months back. Didn't think it would happen

Its fucking freezing here in Bongland in the wake of Trumps win according to me a private support group

All aboard! Its last call in jonestown

Wait for real? If you really want to just do fiction storytelling IMO you are far better off switching to writing or language. Avoid the 'hollywood scriptwriting 101' courses (IMO there is only few who can offer anything worthwhile on that, David Mamet is one who understands, or the old classics like Hitchcock. They know that script writing is different from writing a novel, and they write and think visually) or 'how sexist racist colonialism is inherent in the english language' type.

A technical writing class or a technical writing manual as in how to write in clear and concise way would serve you far better in what you want to do.

I just want to make my curriculum better to get a job as a video editor. The post degree was free and I've been without doing anything in 2 years, so I was hoping for some interesting education and tecniques to make a little project I have in mind, something that gave me a 10 in my comunications degree's final project.

I just wanted contacts and friends.

I like that bee.

LOL

It's pretty much dead.
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736

aaaaaaaaahahah

I've never wanted someone's hands to be destroyed like that one guy from Hardcore Henry, but the audacity of people like this makes me pretty miffed.

Does anyone have that image of Chris Christie eating Marco Rubio as a giant donut?

I wanted to look up election memes only after the best case scenario so I can actually laugh in relief and I heard Holla Forums made fucking hilarious OC about the Republican debates.

So what's the title for us? Are we Disciples of Kek? I kinda like that one.

dubs checked

If you want a job as a video editor, start editing\creating videos for your portfolio reel. Commercials, even if it's fictional commercial aka your own projects, music video, anything that does not suck balls. Most people and places who hires for that kind of job 99% of the time do not give a fuck about your degree, they want to see your portfolio aka work sample.

Start looking for the equivalent of a 'guild', it doesn't have to be formal if anything the informal ones tend to be far better than some official assholes club. Look for groups that have more WORKING people in it, don't badger for them an editing job but be a cordial person and not an asshole. Show them some of your work, take criticism well because that's how people gitgud and become pros.

Gaaay. I'm just fuckin with you, good luck user, it's just my 2 cents and it might not apply, but if you want to do vid editing, do video editing and build up your reel with good stuff. Communication degrees is mostly cancer, even for communications.

priests of Kek?

I'm partial to Mememancers.

What is that fucking thing? I keep seeing pics of her.

I'm a prophet of the Memepocalypse

exhentai.org/g/992921/e5e0028d27/

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/796298513545981952

see

Deacons of Dank Memes?

BREAD READY

It's so long!

Poor Ben Carson.

Shitpost time

Porn time.

priests must be at least a fourth circle mememagicians

Can the next thread be "Praise lord Kek" edition?

Well, I have 10 years of experience and I've been one of the best in all my edition classes. I have some small projects but nothing I could call worth of showing besides 2 educational videos for effective driving for bus drivers and truck drivers.

what the hell is that picture supposed to mean? Trump raped america?

I want to know why she has such a fat ass and one of her legs have been amputated.

He grabbed her by the pussy

Don't forget, with a Trump Presidency, anime will become real.
You know what that means faggots.
CLAIM YOUR WAIFU
She's all mine.

This meme could be more funny.

I just want to make my own waifu harem.

For her husbando.

More than one waifu will ruin your laifu.

Black Trump Supporter basking in the salt.

Is the culture war won? Or this only the beginning?

I just want to impregnate girls and sissify boys while taming them and treating them like good puppies.

A waifu is a 2D soulmate, I'm assuming.

Harem Kings can just carefully win the hearts and build bonds with a bunch of girls.

I think it's a reference to the "regretful morning after" comedy trope, where a character freaks out upon waking up in bed with someone, possibly after getting drunk. Like two sitcom characters who hate each other, or waking up with someone grotesquely obese.

sounds like fun

Hilda best girl

I think so too, but that rope is just retarded.

But my waifu is from video games

I'm just an user on the net, but if I was looking for a video editor I'd rather take my chances with someone who can competently edit a footage into something coherent, vs a way too artsy fartsy editor with a shitty sense of timing. Seriously though, if you got the experience then start using that experience in making \ editing the type of video or projects that you want to do.

Yes

HAVE THE BREAD

I know. The older you get and the more responsibility is put on you, the more likely you're going to lean conservative. The MSM did a good job at brainwashing people to believe that Trump is Hitler and I think after the first six months to a year, people will realize how much the MSM lied to them.

They will just go "lol drumpf gets blocked by congress with everything he wants to do" you even have faggots on this very site going "trump is the same as hillary, controlled by the X"

wut

r you trolling here he owns xseed

Joint effort, but I HIGHLY doubt he would have won without GG. There are probably a LOT of factors out there similarly critical so it's not like we deserve all the credit either, just one essential factor.

We woke up a lot of people to the bullshit, and more importantly we triggered the opposition so hard that a lot of people now see them as worse, even if they don't like us. The point is we set the stage for it to happen.

He still cares

Why is Fran Drescher dressed as a miko?

WHY.jpg