So my local mom and pop store has fallout 4 preowned for £4.99

So my local mom and pop store has fallout 4 preowned for £4.99.

Is it finally worth its value for a sandbox fuck around?

Get some mods.

If it's for PC it's practically useless.

Of course, that sounds like a great store.

No. It's not worth playing, even for free. If you're really determined to give it a try, pirate it. But I'm telling you, it's braindead and boring.

But preowned means todd gets no money, thats fine right?

Of course user-kun, don't forget to buy more copies to your friends!

I sure hope you don't own one of the current gen consoles either.

Yeah, it's worth 5 pounds. Just don't expect muh depth.

If you want a sandbox to fuck around in, it'll do.

It's not great but it's still a decent game. A shitty fallout game but still better than 3, which was still a good game.

The PC version requires steam. If it's preowned, it's code is used up.

That's a lie, you're at gamestop buying shit from someone who should be retired.

don't spend any money on it
it's realy fucking bad
the voice acting is bad beyond words, multiple times I've gone "this is so fucking bad" during conversations with NPCs
the VA for the female main character is bad, just really fucking bad
the story is forgettable, the characters you meet are forgettable
nothing realy stands out
save your money and download that shit free from your friendly neighborhood pirates instead

I'm sorry but your videogame gaterkeepers only apepar as GOYME in brexitville.

and GOYME is for normalfags and grandparents buying bundles from Chads in polo shirts.

The option is this or Deception IV.

you can SAVE your money for other shit, as a 3rd option you know

No

Wow! That's pretty fast.

Tells you all this retarded industry and the shallowness of gamers. Games are disposable trash that get their 5 minutes of fame before they're left to bitrot.

If it's for PC you could just get it for free instead. If it's for console it's not worth even fro free.

It's shit you tasteless faggot.

Not now , not ever Todd

Hey atleast you didn't get Battlefield 1 on your hospital bed during a family visit.

If you're gonna eat shit you should at least dress it up user. I mean I guess if you like raw shit it's a good deal.

If you are really that starving for open world video games then just pirate ass creed or witcher 3

if you can ignore the fact that it's a poor excuse for a fallout game and barely an rpg, you could have some fun with it as a build/scavenge simulator.

Anyone who avoids second-hand goods purely because they're second hand is a fucking mook, are you a fucking mook?

Yes goy, Preowned is a bad thing, you should never buy those toxic retro games(unless we sell them to you eheheheheh) and always give companies full prices.

you ungrateful little shit

No, wait until PC version + all DLC is around that price.

Don't listen to the memes, user. It's a pretty good game, just don't go in expecting it to be good as an RPG.

If you treat it more like a particularly interesting and open-ended FPS, you'll have a good time. Anything $20 or less is more than fair for Fallout 4.

The only reason I'd hesitate if I were you is the possibility that you might be spending 5q for a used Steam key.

Get out of here todd. OP, just pirate it and try it out yourself, if you like it enough to buy it, go ahead, but most likely you'll be disappointed from the shallow nature of the game.

You could do worse. Its infamously slipshod programming means you will have to do the collision testing for the developers and adding more DLC to the game will make it more and more unstable (expect severe frame rate drops, crashes). Also: don't expect an actual RPG as there are only perks and attributes to select from. the "RPG" label is just a handy excuse to rationalize how god-awful the gunplay is.

By that: I mean you could do worse for five quid. If you bought that shit at full price: you would have made the most dumbass decision in microeconomic history.

Remember when that magazine showed Curie as romancable and everybody thought you could fuck the Ms. Handy?
Good times.

deekin?

This and Crysis 3 are the only games I actually regret pirating.

I bought Fallout 4 for $28 and spent about 4 hours modding it before actually playing the game.

AND THERE STILL ISN'T A DECENT WEAPON MOD OVERHAUL

hey guess what?
folks

No.

Dear OP,
it's not worth it. Most of the sandbox fun is locked behind DLC. Now, if a GOTY were available, then, only then, it might be worth 5 bucks. Maybe 10. Hell, I'm gonna get flak for this but even 20 could be a fair price for the complete FO4 package.
Just don't expect it to be an RPG, it's not. It's a combination of open world shooter with a tiny dose of crafting tacked on. It's the western edgy version of Dragon Quest Builders. If that's what you want you could have fun. If you want RPG, I'm sorry to be the one that has to tell you this: Fallout RPGs are dead.

I'd make them pay me 5 bongistan dollars to play that shit.

good goy

Too obvious.

Just another one of Todd's sweet little lies.

L-lewd. More?

your local internet browser has it for $0.00 though
it's fun with mods just don't pay money for it