Total Biscuit

daily reminder that Holla Forums sucked his dick for a long time and then turned around and rode the ethics cuck dick during Gamergate. And now Gamergate has resulted in victory for those who were there for the beginning, for those who knew what Internet Aristocrat was saying, because that's what this election was about.

you look really, really fucking stupid right about now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/5c4t5d/tb_follow_up_post_after_sleeping_on_it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call me when he's dead

Sage for eceleb and also because OP failed.

are you surprised? it happens ALL THE TIME!

Only time I've seen him talked about on Holla Forums is making fun of him with that swollen lipped picture and the ironic "I hope you die of cancer" comment from years ago.

Who?

I still suck his dick, what's the problem?
I still don't know what gamergate exactly is too.
The real question is - what did he do that made OP so frustrated that he thought it warranted an e-celeb thread?

what the fuck are you on about reddit?

Retard Aussie has been the only bearable game "critic" and his "reviews" are literal jokes. This faggot has no relevancy.

Sounds almost like if reddit is a good place.

I wish this guy would stop showing his face on Twitch, it is offputting.

Sucking dick is gay user.
Why would you want to do that?

He's right about vidya and wrong about this. Big whoop.

he's a cuck and so are you

Fucking hell. It's one thing to hate the elected candidate. It's another to regurgitate all the media bullshit after having seen first hand how they operate back in 2014. TB wants his cake and to eat it too.

His buddy Jesse Cuckx has also some election salt to share.

What's the context on the second pic? Was Blizzcon also today?

Blizzcon was a few days ago I think. Context is the first pic: The guy told him his mother was retarded for that muh womyn president email. Cox lost it.

He suffers hard from cognitive dissonance.

Wew lad.

Thanks for telling me/us that.
Very informative and supportive of you.

Good! Hopefully he croaks soon.

Holy fucking shit. I wonder if she actually voted for Trump or just didn't vote or voted for Jill Stein.
Imagine that dying idiot alienating his wife in the position he is in.

I looked at her twitter. Apparently she voted third party.

only thing im wondering why ever make that public
shes trying to character assassinate tb, I guess they're ready to divorce and tb moves to britain

I doubt he'd bother moving with the short lifespan he has left. He'd probably just off himself.

if this was bait, consider me got. this shit is just too retarded to not respond.

What's the problem there, nigger was basically saying "Attack attack attack. Don't let up on the SJWs and you'll win" and that's exactly what happened, no thanks to TuBerculosis over here.

Why is ass cancer so slow?

It's true. His mom is fucking retarded.
Being in tears after you voted for someone because of their genitals is the apex of retardation. His salty threatening response shows the retarded apple doesn't fall far from the retard tree.

The faggot had to have alianate her over it, since this happened:
reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/5c4t5d/tb_follow_up_post_after_sleeping_on_it/

Forward this to Blizzard.

What an incoherent mess you made. Shit, that's like some new form of dubs thread.

Being the ornery nigger that I am, I'd challenge him to keep his promise. By challenge, I mean I'd hover around him and constantly remind him of that twitter post and imply he sucks dick until he gets angry enough to strike me. I wish that would actually happen.

Goddamn it Cox. I hope his GF cucks him.