Where were you when Dingaling, creator of LISA...

Where were you when Dingaling, creator of LISA, outed himself as a complete and total faggot and admitted to having white guilt. He's so salty that the better man won the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lovebradgames
archive.is/Y2Oci
archive.is/80AFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate LISA now

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

Good, hopefully people stop shilling it here now.

You should.

ever since his dad died he's been doing stupid sjw crap like bitching about people who dress their animals

When is Ninja Tears coming out?

Oh, Dingaling.. I thought you were cool.

That's disappointing… it's like game development fucks with a persons head or something.

Having a twitter I think does the most damage. You've always got to speak what's immediately on your mind at any moment instead of thinking it over.

Clinton is white too and hate darkies.
Lots of people are really just misinformed. I don't blame them, I blame the media.

Most artists aren't quite right in the head. Me included.

I still enjoy the guys work, shame theres a difference in opinion but at the end its just people upset that their side didnt win. At the end of the week life goes on.

Wrong game and dev, user

It's okay, user. One of the devs you liked when full retard, admit it.

>>>Holla Forums

You have no idea what falseflagging is.

It's not Holla Forums if it is vidya related, user.

twitter.com/lovebradgames
here you go you fucking retard

Keep crying, nigger.

Think before you post, idiot.

reddipol out

who

who

Yeah, that this guy said.

THIS!!

This is completely related to a video game, you commie cuck. Go be butthurt somewhere else.

You have an id next to your posts that identifies when the same person posts again. Don't do this.

HOLY SHIT
NICE!!

IT GETS BETTER

Remember when we invited him here for an AMA thread? Good times.

/r/ photoshopping MAGA hat on Buddy

Too late, buddy. Lurk moar.

my god

Weird, shouldn't Bob be against McDonalds?

How can you look at him and imagine he'd ever be against McDonalds?

I don't know man, that feels a bit too hypocritical even for him.

Have these people really not realized that popularizing "white guilt"/constantly talking about how shitty whites is one of the reasons why Trump got such massive support and white turnout? They've not only learned nothing from this, they've learned all the wrong lessons.

Never played Lisa and I really don't care what devs think.

Shhhh, let them keep digging their own grave.

I know, I know. It just baffles me. Trump got this far because everyone that opposed him didn't actually understand him or what he was doing. They're going to spend the next 4 years continuing to not understand a damn thing, and then be surprised (again) when he wins his second term.

Is he going to kill himself?

Im going to ask for a refund in steam now, because the creator doesnt have the same political values like me

Lisa? the creator of the game in wich everyone is a rapist? what a surprise

yeah the guy that had no problem coming to the darkest reaches of the internet for an AMA , aplace that is home for some of the worst racist , homophobic womyn hating hitler's nazis suddenly has white guilt OR he may just be shitposting . But nah, who would use twitter to shipost amirite?

archive.is/Y2Oci
archive.is/80AFg

If the dev hates Trump I usually don't care unless that shoehorn it to often in otherwise out of context shit.

Apologizing for being white though is pretty fucking retarded.

Man, he really drank the kool-aid. I hope he doesn't get involved with the wrong crowd, he's too talented for that.

People change. Sometimes for the worse.

This is the last thing that i expect for someone who created LISA will post.

But then again, John Romero turned out to be like that too.

So Doom is an overrated piece of shit. Good stuff. Also Carmack stole 95% of his code.

Wow, he's actually going full retard. How sad.

I bet you think piracy is stealing too

Just goes to show you the only heroes in vidya are the ones you've never heard about.

Or own a twitter for that matter…

He's going all out.

Fun fact, it is.

wew

I bet you voted for Hillary.

He's actually a weak minded individual. I wouldn't put it past him to look at a gaggle of dips who tried to appeal to him and start agreeing with everything they say.

I kinda want to think this is an elaborate ruse.

You might not actually be wrong. It amazes me people are this insanely retarded are capable of developing games.

I was tired of LISA threads and I never liked the game anyway.

thats cool bro i would do it if he was a faggot

I am Canadian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Feels good.

Great White North, bro.
Or do you listen to all the kike lies the Canadian Cities represent all of Canada.

How surprising.

Looks like we have a new Phil Fish on our hands, everybody.

I don't get how he started out as a really stand-up guy, ended up coming here and having a blast and then ends up like this. Why does this happen?

The death of his father must have really fucked with him. He never came of like such a cuck before his father died and then he spiraled out of control completely.

Him willingly taking everything he sees to heart and his heart making decisions instead of his brain.

I guess that must be it.

I'm horribly emotional but I'm aware of it, and I haven't ended up like this.

The guy typed like a major faggot, people were pointing it out.

I was more referring to these documentaries he keeps referring to. He sees one side and doesn't look at the other because he was told the side he saw was icky and mean and racist.

(checked)
That's not something I pin to a person. I've known people who type like retards but were really down to earth.

I know. I just don't understand how someone who wrote LISA doesn't question basic shit like that.
The worst part is there's nothing you can do at that point because they won't EVER change their mind. I spent an hour arguing with him for nothing. Fuck twitter.

"Writers" can turn out to be liberal lolcows pretty easily, it's hard for them to find jobs unless they drink the koolade.

I mean, he made the whole game, not just the writing. From what I've seen these nutcases tend to piggyback off someone else's work, putting minimal effort into it themselves and then taking credit.

I thought it was a shitty, pretentious low-budget RPG Maker game when I played it, I don't really know what to tell you.

Of course it wasn't a mind blowing game, but it had effort put into it. I respected him as a developer.

Lisa is still a great game but this makes me really sad. He's now insulting fans on top of belittling himself.

Also fuck off, tumblrtale.

He does sound broken. Wouldn't be surprised since notch had a sort of breakdown recently.

I can find Pity in Notch because he went through some pretty terrible shit even before he was rich or famous. Like his dad committing Suduko because he wanted to be a game dev. The difference is Notch never apologized for being white and blatantly denounced logic in favor of Kool-aid.

At this point the only thing that could redeem Jorg is if he was fucking with us or he's just having a really terrible fucking day and wants to vent and scream by making himself unlikable by lying about shit he doesn't believe in. And even then the latter is a pretty fucking shitty thing to do.

It's amazing how so many people are just as bad as SJWs and do the same shit they criticize them for and don't even realize it

Someone needs to show him this again, specially the last part.

He fucking retweeted Patrick Topkek, he's too far gone now.

I was mildly excited for Ninja Tears but I guess that's another developer I respected getting fucking contaminated.
I'm so sick of this cult ruining people. He's perpetuating the very thing he's fucking preaching against.

I wanted to believe there were still some decent people left.

I don't think him coming back and saying, "lol it was just a joke you guize" will do anything for me. He spent a damn long time doing it for it all to just mean he was joking. The damage is done, let him fade off just like Yandere-dev and every other person like him.

He straight up went and insulted everyone who tried to tell him to calm down and kept sucking sjw cock. Looking at his tweets he began to go down the drain after his father's death, from then on his writing became that of a mongoloid and began to spew sjw crap. Also, he talks to some Destructoid writer and wants to write an article with him, Johnathan Holmes.

One thing is to not agree with politics and another is to throw fans, no, people under the bus because they guy you hate won.

He also rtd this fag.

Meanwhile Toby Fox does the smart thing and makes zero comments on stupid bullshit.

The guy has deleted one of his own websites, has done everything he can to not answer anything that'd get him less money from people in interviews, and basically saying fuck all now about the backer rewards, he's either a smug bastard or biting the pillow and screaming obscenities. Considering there's still no clock app, I believe the latter; once a git, always a git.

and yet when Undertale came out, people made assumptions that Toby Fox was a nu-Phil Fish. Well? Would you prefer a Phil Fish…. or a person who made a game that worked and received praise?

Man it's been a while since I've had to use this image

Color me surprised.

but I thought the point of our conversation was that being a Phil Fish is significantly less desirable than just being a smug, lazy fuck. Due to merchandise from fangamer and selling the soundtrack, toby could also be quietly enjoying his multiplied riches.

This. If he's just an ass that's tolerable, but being a Phil is just pathetic.

he has also barely been an ass. but that's because he says almost nothing now. I do remember when the reviews first came out like a week after release and salty kojimbleanons perceived toby's sarcastic joke tweets on the metascore being higher than MGSV as arrogant.
he never expected it to be as big as it is. also yes he did play/beat MGSV he responded to an email of mine like last year

also
You guys sure love your japanese (based) asshole devs but when they're western its not cool anymore. Probably because we only have…. uh… Vavra

The fuck are you talking about, mongoloids? I don't care about tumblrtale cancer patient zero, I was talking about Dingaling.

Calling it Ninja Tears will be shit if he's already pozzed.

Friendly reminders LISA was always SJWs propaganda about Rape cultural

Didn't matpat could salty again over both scott cawthon and toby fox calling Game theory videos overrated fan fiction?

Isn't that true, though?

It's funny because Toby Fox is actually pretty good at not making as ass of himself on tumblr.

Well that was a freudian slip, meant to say twitter.