Those PC ports are never coming, are they?

We're not getting those ports are we? Post games you're sad will never make it to the PC

Other urls found in this thread:

segasammy.co.jp/english/pdf/release/20160516_4q_siryo_e_final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A PC version of Ghiren's Greed would have been nice.

I'd settle for an English release on GG on any platform, or for someone, especially the lazy fucks from /m/, to make a translation patch for it.

Just be patient user, they will come.

Might have actually been promised to be ported on PC to Japan instead or some shit. Though, we've also got Yakuza 0 not too far away in January. Maybe the ports are coming next year instead?

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded an SMT or Persona collection on PC. Or even Freedom Wars on PC.
Yakuza games altogether would be great ported to PC as well, since they're generally so hard to find in physical condition too.
And Zone of the Enders seems perfect for PC too.

Yakuza and Skies of Arcadia emulate pretty well, but it's unfortunate that they didn't get official releases, I would have loved to show support.

Konami

But you can emulate both Skies of Arcadia and Yakuza 1 and 2 without issues.
Though I do agree that they should port those games to PC as it would be practically free money for them.

But thats wrong
segasammy.co.jp/english/pdf/release/20160516_4q_siryo_e_final.pdf

what's her name?

maybe you fags should just play the frankly, old ass games on the platforms that have been around for 10+ years now? PC ports have proven time and time again to not be "superior versions" as they have been memed to be.

that or preferably kill yourselves for being such huge cucks

Bayonetta could happen yet, I mean we got MGR, but bayonetta 2 is what will forever be in the never ever zone because Nintendo got their hands on it. I do realize that Nintendo was the only one funding it and we wouldn't have gotten it without them, but I think RE4 is one of the only games that ever got multiplayer releases and that's only because capcom are whores.

Except Bayo2 runs somewhat decently with Cemu on a good PC, Bayo 1 isn't quite there though.

SEGA will deliver.. someday.. soon…

Too bad Bayo2 was the sequel no one asked for. It scaled everything back but went "B-But no QTEs! You don't need more sega remixes, you hate minigames!".

All I want is more Vanquish

Japan usually ports their shit after they've managed to get all the full price sales on consoles.

PC gamers are second class citizens but citizens none the less. Putting them on Steam after 2 years gives publishers some scraps and more importantly mind space.
Steam is specifically designed for useful idiots who buy lots of games on sales and in bundles (and never play them).

Wait, could t they just emulate the wiiu's version of bayonetta? Or is that what you are talking about?

That's not Sega.

Yeah that's what I'm saying but Bayo1 is still fucked performance and bug wise right now, Bayo2 on the other hand seems to have much less issues, I've only seen minute long clips though so it's probably not that simple.

Yakuza 1&2 HD has been out for 4 years.
Bayonetta has been out for 6.
Skies has been out for fucking 16.

I think it's long past the point where they're getting full price sales on consoles.

Yeah it is, faggot

Oh fuck, I keep forgetting Sega Sammy bought them.

Emulate them.

Even bayo is playable nowadays.