Gaming E-celebs saltiness

Jontron last tweet congratulated Hillary Clinton for winning the election
This is after he dated his past videos by putting in jokes calming trump will never get a nomination
I hate to think how Salty movie bob & the channel awesome cunts are.
mobile.twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/796155618440704005

eceleb threads are still eceleb threads, faggot

phonefags need to stop posting

Fuck, I thought jon was based.

politics doesn't make ecelebs video games faggot. it makes them even less video games and they weren't video games to begin with. get out.

John went to shit once he did the disney partnership.

How the fuck did you know I'm french?

John and co like Zach (psychicpebbles) aren't for Hillary either if I recall. They just don't like Trump. Which I don't really care about. What makes this funny is how retarded either one is for actually getting political in videos for entertainment.

>>>Holla Forums

Also, ecelebs. Fuck off.

Just check out movie blob's twitter, it's salt lake city

#cut4hillary levels of salt?

Delicious.

Well that sucks. I liked jontron.

Gamers are faggots, big surprise.

He used to be funny when his writing quality match his production. Now it's filmed on some fucking sitcom set with a bunch of extras, writers and co-director, except the writing quality stayed just as dumb. It feels hollow and unfunny. He a sad sellout who didn't understand why he was funny.
Stop doing crappy movies, you fat fuck

bob chipman more like bob chimpout amirite

Can someone post current and old movie bob tweets?

i know being the cuckchan fag you are OP you feel compelled to spam threads because you are used to faster board speed but next time check the catalog and lurk some moar

wtf I like Hillary now

Holla Forums and ecelebs, double cancer.

how many eceleb threads do we need? how many Holla Forums threads do we need? is Holla Forums full of newfags or do they just not care about Holla Forums at all?

TOO LATE, FAGGOTS

i know it's barely an e-celeb, but gabriel morton from lets drown out went out on a massive spergout on twitter after trump got elected. The thing is he pretty much never tweets out anything remotely serious so you know this hit him hard

Its as if
This is really a shitpost thread

Jon is a comedian. He tells jokes that he knows his audience will like.