WAIFU WEDNESDAY:

WAIFU WEDNESDAY:

TRUMP TRIUMPHANT EDITION

Are you feeling smug and cozy with your waifu in this bright new day anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sierrademulder/status/796217731368583168
archive.is/uwFEP
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters
rt.com/usa/366085-us-elections-protests-students/
tumblr.com/search/hillary2016
twitter.com/hashtag/imwithher
youtube.com/watch?v=ckhrdoNvYJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump will Trump all.

Go avatarfag somewhere else.

also appropriate theme

VENGENCE FOR RISE

GET CUCKED BURCHES

I find this to be more appropriate.

You know it. Shame some game devs can't contain their spaghetti about politics like Romero.

Who cares about waifus when Lord Emperor Trump is about to win?

Meme magic is real and I love it. In video game related news, gen 7's pokemon are making me sad.

They did it boys

Why's that? Is it because most of them have shit stats?

You faggots have some weird taste

At least Holo is a qt

You know.. the funny part I find about them freaking out (especially MovieBlob) is that they act like the culture in the US will change for better or worse.

The US is still going to have the same people living in AMerica

end your lives, MAGA

Stats and move pools suck ass. Like only 2 or 3 non-legendary/UB's might be good. On the flip side, I love Marshadow. It's like a dark Chao became badass.

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND GAS YOU NIGGERS

I didn't want Hillary either. Why is it so fucking hard for people to understand that I fucking hate both? They act like I'm on their side just because I don't like Trump, but then get butthurt when I don't suck their candidate's dick. I'm not going to vote a candidate I fucking hate just because somebody else I hate is there too. That's fucking stupid.

Like anything is going to fucking change anyway.

trips confirm CTR is the devil's creation.

mods do your fucking duty and clean this cancer ridden thread

Trump winning makes me feel like a winner as well

Because they can't control you user. Good on you for sticking to your convictions and choosing the candidate you desired.

Reminded me my picture from yesterday's MAGA hat thread never got the hat

I thought it was okay. No Diddy Kong Racing or anything, but still pretty fun.

Thank you user, but that actually wasn't the picture I wanted the hat for. But I like it, saved

A little to make the thread, isn't it? Well it doesn't matter.

This

Press a jack boot firmly into their ass and tell them you're not going anywhere.

I'd like to, but I don't have much leverage and it's been coming for a while. Opposite political positions interacting is never a good idea.

Hope you at least got somewhere else to stay.

My only problem with Trump winning are the people that will insist on constantly bringing up his winning just because. I just don't want this Holla Forums to become another "X board with video games" like with what happened to half/v/ becoming Holla Forums with video games.

at least you won't be here

It'll cool over in a week.

Where have you been for the past year?

I might. Maybe I can stay with a coworker or something.

Joke's on you, I have mobile internet.

The point was obviously "I don't want this Video Game board to become 'Trump + Games', because Donald Trump is not video games".

gonna spend hours in public restrooms to charge that phone?

UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE OPPOSING CANDIDATE WINNING CORRECT THE RECORD CANNOT MAKE YOUR SCHEDULED DEPOSIT.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!

I thought we were Holla Forums with video games.

Give it a week or two. It'll cool off

I gotcha mate
if this also the wrong one, I posted the other one in the official undyne thread

Today is the greatest day of the Western world has ever had. And I loved it!

stop downvoting you fucking nigger.

Get in here and laugh at this cuck everyone.

It's a bit of both.
You're welcome, mate.

Today is a special waifu day.

you might as well kill yourself

What is this sorcery?

Anita's string puller is joining Antifa. Excellent. This is what happens to commies in America.

If you don't want to celebrate making america great again, go back to cuck/v/. Most of us are here because of gamergate, because of a collective revulsion for liberals and SJWs and people like shillary who enable them. This is our fight and our win. Meme magic contributed to Trump and we are its wielders.

No need to be so butt broken. You can find a real job now that the wetbacks and cucks are fleeing.

Leave them a present. Give them an upper decker aka shit in the toilet tank. Or kill them.

I never have the motivation to post in these threads, but tonight has been a pretty high-energy night.

I feel like fapping, post some good stuff dear anons.

Only if you have a fetish for smug.

Holla Forums blew up and Excitebike can't handle it

Depends, do you have a smug fugging a smug as they both are smug about something? If it's ntr then just fuck off

I wanna fug Windows 7

Then why the fuck are you in a Trump thread, asshole? Just admit that you love it.

Eh, less copies of yesterday's threads for one day, what's the loss?

mod niggers, what is your fucking deal
I am active in the thread talking and posting my waifu

Haven't been to Holla Forums but I can imagine it looks something like this right now.

You shitting user? It's the best Kart racer ever made

Any way to netplay it with you fags?

Oh fuck, That's right, it's Wednesday.
POO POO PEE PEE
COFFIN FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Best part about it, the Bernouts cost them the win. Guess calling people names and labels didn't so well now did it? When did it go all right?

A bit early, but hey I'll join the celebration. Slightly concerned of any riots afterwards, but then again liberals probably don't have it in them.

There's a lot of interesting options there, even if most end up as gimmicks. Ribombee's kind of a surprise with how good it'll probably be for doubles.

Life is simply unfair

Right around when Trump announced he would be running.

There's always chance for a good ol' chimpout.

Anyway, how's shit going fam?

Isn't this the same rhetoric that caused the exodus to infinity?

Well unless the new meta is Trick Room, all these pokemon have are gimmicks once Post-bank happens. I truly believe they tried to fix the
creeping problem of the previous two gens and failed by making the gen 7 pokemon slow. On the flip side, I'm glad for the hail buff with Slush Rush.

You have no idea how pissed I am about Decidueye's and Vikavolt's speed stats and move pools.

Sounds about right.

This is the night of the truly highest energy. Enough to make me think about waifus even.

You don't have to do much. Talk about you're waifu, talk about vidya, get smug about Trump, whatever

I'm a little concerned about that too. I doubt it'll happen since I live in a red state but I'm also right on the divide between nice neighborhoods and horrible ones
16 shots will be enough, r-right?

user, he had no chance of being good. Which is sad, owl is the best looking one.

Nice digits and nice post.

i'm sick and i feel like shit
but the smug i'm feeling surpasses all of that

Oh that's good, user. That's good.

TRUMP HAS DONE IT

WE DID IT

Trump wins. Good work.

Is it so bad to want a good grass type? Just one is all I ask for. But instead I got Generation Samurott.

Nice digits

( 1488 CHECKED)
PARSE KEK
K KEK
E E
KEKEK
E E
KEK K

twitter.com/sierrademulder/status/796217731368583168
Top fucking kek. I haven't felt this smug in a long time.

Not at all but GF loves water types and hates grass and ice. Look at the bright side, Venasaur and Serperior still exists.

Is Trump actually going to win guys?
I haven't paid any attention to all this shit
I personally don't care which poison we choose when it comes to their shitty politics
but the amount of SJW tears that will flow if he wins will keep me young for the rest of my life
please don't tease me

Something could change but it seems to be most likely

NIGGA HE JUST WON PENNSYLVANIA, HE'S IN THE HOME STRETCH

SHILLARY NEEDS A FUCKING MIRACLE NOW

He's won. He's grabbing the remaining states and there aren't enough votes for Hillary to win

He not only is going to win, he already did win.

Looks like he just took it

This is amazing. We won. We fucking won. Today we triumphed over evil that will be remembered forever.

Though Our fight is long from over and this is only the beginning (as our brethren in Europe are still suffering), I can have legit hope that my sister will have a brighter future ahead. And I will make damn sure it stays bright.

To all anons and waifuists here that did their part today. Thank you. It has been an honor posting with you all and I look forward to posting with you all in the future.

(former) Jack-O user here by the way. Hope everyone's doing well and if you're not, I hope things get better for you soon.

No pranks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
liberals like you deserve death

for once, something good happened
Glad you could stick around for it.

The decade of BAZINGA is finally over.

Yes, all is right with the world.

thank god

Oh no, this isn't the end. Trump's presidency has the potential for being the largest con and/or cucking of the American people even greater than Obama's two terms. This will be a very interesting four years to come.

sauce?

But with such risk comes great potential reward. That cannot be denied.

YOU BET

This has been a surprisingly good year for pretty much everything except vidya

archive.is/uwFEP
I think this is legit, I remember seeing ads saying it was the final season too, don't know where they are.

Oh, just wait until Dec. 9th.DEATHWING SOON

We'll see lad, for all we know this could be Reagan 2.0, who the fuck knows to be honest, it's a real crapshoot and only time will tell.

N.n.not going to ha.h.happen…

What matters now though, we did something that everyone was saying was impossible.
So let's celebrate, to our brighter future, or our demise.
What a time to be alive.

b-but muh purge
muh day of the rope

If only we could get some good video games

former Weissfag here, I'm so happy.

Also, so much fucking salt in my planetside outfit's discord server, one guy deleting all the MAGA posts, based NZlander going all out

do you think we can get galo sengen playing on the board to celebrate?

Hopefully

This. We've got America secured now, but during these days everyone was forgetting about what's happening on Europe under the control of the jew.

Still, the hillrocket suicide notes on twitter are beautiful.

"Geek" culture won't go away, sadly.

That bitch isn't even going to give a concession speech?

Too busy beating up her security detail, no doubt.

It sure as hell is falling out of public favor though.

Nope, "we're still counting votes."

Well, its a festive day for them. For America

or maybe the memories of a Holla Forums were never real to begin with
maybe none of this is real, It all seems too good, like a dream
:^)

wew

Nah, it was always a possibility tha trump would get elected once he got into the primaries. Having a third party candidate being elected would have been an impossible feat.

what else do you remember

same

The Alamo
:^)

The absolute madmen

what

I feel compelled to lovingly cuddle you

maga btw

Oh right, I forgot that was coming out soon. Here's hoping it turns out to be good.

What? Why?

It dropped from 99% reported to 89%. Maybe they're recounting but it looks sketchy as fuck

I WANT TO GO ON A FUCKING VICTORY LAP WITH EMI

I fucking knew this was too good a day to be true.

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters
Explain. It's still at 97% according to Fox.

Sounds a little DESPERATE to me.

Google and Huffington Post dropped Pittsburgh for some reason

The Guardian I mean. And now they're back. Weird

I was just about to cry how "IT'S NOT OVER YET, SNAKE" and then you do this

Doesn't matter anymore anyway, he's been declared the victor.

HE DID IT

HE HIT 276

HE FUCKING DID IT

THE DEMS TRIED TO RIG THE ELECTION AND THEY STILL FUCKING LOST

A NEW DAY IS UPON US BROTHERS

Here we go lads. The speaking begins shortly.

You can just admit that you're a butthurt commie looking for a safespace. Won't find it here though!

mai waifu is Cotton! How much have you spent on your waifu?

Hang on to your butts, folks. Only google has announced his victory. Killary will try to pull some shady shit.

GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY

Will it be his best one yet?

According to CNN Hillary called him and conceded. It's ogre

So dance thread?

it says waifu thread

Post yfw, you know the deal

Time for comfy.

Why not?

do i though?

it's black or white with these idiots they're no better than animals, they don't use their brains.

Get fucked idiots.

That Junko looks funny.

CRASHING SHILLARY SUPPORTERS UNDER EARTHQUAKE

Seems this thread won't last till next week. Might have to make another one.

It's a bright future, make the best of it America.

Here's hoping, but I doubt it'll happen.
How have you been? Play anything fun this week?

Now we can rest easy knowing the TPP will die out

Vidya wise not playing anything really.. Life has caught up with me and I've been busy over the past few days. Getting through some backlog of anime though.

Hehe. No.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I COMMISSIONED SOMEONE TO DRAW MY WAIFU

I was thinking of getting something commissioned but I'm not really sure where to go for that stuff. I don't exactly follow artists.

This is the smuggest picture I have of my waifu.

It's the start of a bright new future.
The salt has begun - even here in Britain.
And all the right people are upset. Enjoy it, American anons. You fought the establishment - and won!

Smug Lucina.png very related

HOW'S IT FEEL, BOYS?

Things have been similar on my end. Lots of work with games becoming sparse. I've been having a really fun time with Driver San Francisco though. I wouldn't pay money for it because Ubisoft but it's really fun

I like to think Peko would be happy about this outcome but I really can't say for sure. I'm more confident she'd oppose Hillary than Trump at least.

TIME TO CELEBRATE

Thanks Burgers
Please just don't forget about the maples

Don't worry, you'll get your own wall when you realize how many liberals are illegally immigrating

Uplay is a bitch but I've heard good things about Driver:SF.

I don't know how Lyn would feel about this. The settings are too vastly different and even though she's the Lord of Caelin she usually abdicates in what ending she gets.

I think she'd be happy that America can work hard to be great again.

>tfw I'm Australian

I'm excited

That's mainly why I pirated. It's a really, really fun game though.
I think more than anything, Peko would be happy there's little risk of a war with Russia now. I don't know how common of a view this is for her but I think she'd hate the thought of war unless there was no other way to settle whatever the problem was.

Pot is legal now as well, probably won't come into law for a bit but now you can enjoy getting high.

Another war would be bad but I think Trump and Putin could get along pretty well. Syria is still a mess but local forces with support from the US seem to be taking care of that.

South Park has an election episode tomorrow that I can't wait to see.

I am well aware my country needs to be completely taken over and redone. For now I'll start small though
MAKE CHRISTMAS GREAT AGAIN

Congratulations, Mr. President.
Hopefully this will throw a wrench in the ongoing efforts to outsource all coding to Pajeets, and make software great again.

Have you had your celebratory burger yet, Holla Forums?

As an aforementioned Aussie, got any recommendations?

I'll be in Northern Cali if that matters.

Tomorrow. I'm going to get the greasiest, most bacon covered piece of shit I could ever put into my body. and she'd probably smack me for eating so poorly

Can do.

Burgers for tomorrow, I'll fry them up myself.

Can't wait for it either. They were betting Clinton would "win", how the fuck are they going to show Mr. Garrison as the president?

Also I suspect the troll subplot is a way to say "Wikileaks is bad, mmmkay?" But when it helped Trump win, what does that say?

Sorry, I roll my own burgers.

This year I got politically active for the first time in my region, I got people information about Hillary they could not find because many don't have a Internet connection made emails available to the public by printing them out in masses got many long time dem voters to switch over and helped make my county crush Hillary's numbers here and even in counties not far from me.

I live between two swing states only a 10 to 15 minute drive to each and I'm glad I helped Trump get votes here it's been a wacky amazing ride. Let's look forward to the next 4 years and I truly hope we can repair all the damage that has been done.

YangFag here, and congratulations to Trump!

We did it boys, we did it…

Hey LucinaBro

Yo PekoBro

It was amazing, now we can rest easy.

It's up to thousands of people like you that helped Trump win, you should feel proud.

Morning Yangbro

The God Emperor won, feels so good.

I would definitely chow down for some burger.
I'm currently thinking which fast food joint to go.

Hey LyndisBro.
What a day to feel alive.

Time to soak up the salt and watch as tranny cunts threaten to off themselves.
I LOVE JURI!

kek this is fucking glorious.

Pic related

(checked)
Me too EmiBro
The best way of celebration, by exercise.

Hey JuriBro
This is a damn good salt mines right here.

hello friendos i see the thread is booming even though its only morning

did something except trump happen?

Smugger than I have ever been in my entire life

HFW

Goin on a victory drinking session with Tifa

Shame I live in Commifornia, or else I would plan to go on a nice long jog through the city with a MAGA hat on my head

here you go, the smugest image i have of her.

This is just too good, buckle up for 4 years of unadulterated salt.

Now's not the time for fear, that comes later.

None really, if you you count Yang having a bad memory trip. Just trying my best to prevent this from happening.

Other than that, she did get a new arm. but she didn't immediately take it.

>inb4 webm become a exploitable meme

We should feel proud, he's gonna make our Waifus real.

I'm ready for some salts.

Can't wait for reports of retarded liberals' literal suicides, if anyone of them actually has the spine to do it

Who cares?! user, did you forget that Trump will make anime real?

We did it folks
what a wild fucking ride

Is Undyne excited that anime is real?

It really was.
I wonder what's the first thing Trump will do?

Dunno
either A. The Wall, or B. Fully indict Hillary for treason

I'm guessing either beginning to remove ObummerCare, indicting Hillary, or moving to remove any and all illegal immigrants.

It's beautiful, every single horrible person online is shitting themselves and rolling in it.

I'm going to see if I can get the reverse of this pic made.

Good luck my man
I stayed up for the entire thing and went to be a couple hours ago, but still, this is great
i've got the biggest shit eating grin on my face

Well, I might be heading to work soon, after that… I'm gonna find a place to eat a burger to celebrate this moment. Go home, and play some Bloodborne.

the new models looks kinda wierd to me, especially the facial parts
did they ditch the stolen and edited models or what

looks off to me as well, though it is usually fine and it only gets really bad when they have close ups like this

I'm doubtful about this, yet they just switched over to Maya. Seeing those models emote more is an improvement.

I wouldn't be surprised if they imported those models with different looks.

On V4E3, I could've swore that one scene must've been taken from Advent Children.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE OUR WAIFUS REAL

Hell to the fucking yeah

Don't get much more smug that this hot number.

It's a beautiful morning. The future looks bright, evil has been defeated (for now) this day, and the salt mines are flowing immensely.

I hope everyone's having a lovely morning with their loved ones as well.

Pic related is probably how all Clinton supporters are feeling right now.

Everyone's so happy about the election, no-one will notice that I'm a ponyfag.

Gotta take it one step at a time. All those shillery supporters need to commit suicide before we can get people who actually want video games back in the proper places.

You kidding? there has been chronic undertale posting and no one is giving a shit.

A most excellent morning to all of you. Have you had enough sodium today?

Just got done tweeting at Sarah Silverman that she, as a hillary or bust supporter, was being ridiculous.

I have enough salt to turn the great lakes into the dead seas.

All hail the Trumpenriche

Today's gonna be a good day.

Absolutely wonderful. May as well post wifu. I love you, Premiere, forever.

God bless Trump. Already making the world a better place starting with my games collection

Morning!

Plenty just by going on Twitter. It's truly beautiful

You can never have enough sodium.

Fucking glorious

Daily reminder that Junko a shit
JUNKO A FUCKING SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-T

You sound upset user, did she kill your waifu or something?

Actually the whole Danganronpa a shit

Oh, so you just have shit taste. Okay, got it.

Best waifu

My campus is usually really noisy and chipper over here in commiefornia. Right now though? Dead silence.

I actually went and did it while having no goddamn sleep. Worth.

Don't you mean Prezbando?

ID change due to work place. Currently on break.

Post all the Gyates for all the salts, it was a good day.

pretty much exactly the same for me. It is almost like half of the population disappeared.

They actually are on suicide watch

rt.com/usa/366085-us-elections-protests-students/
Of course CA is throwing a fit

I can't stop grinning.

You fags started really fucking early but I'm too smug to be sad. Happy Waifu Wednesday, waifu age soon. I'm also away from my shitposting station so stock art will have to suffice.

.TFW no gyate Tifa

It feels fucking amazing, later I have a class with a blatantly liberal teacher and before that with another teacher likes to shit on all groups, gonna be fun.

One day I'm going to leave this shithole and I'm never going back except for family.

the amount of people who think that trump is going to personally lynch them is astounding. They actually think he is going to legalize the killing of gays

MAKE WAIFUS GREAT AGAIN

It's a dawn of a new day, waifu general.

What a year to be alive

First-time voters and/or people who failed U.S. civics, most likely

2016 has been a wild ride, let's hope 2017 is similar

Guess who's pissed about the Don winning?

The best girl is from the worst Zelda game. How did that happen? SS barely counts as a Zelda game

What's his name waifufags?

Rustled Rulio

That's yet to be established unfortunately. So far a candidate has been chosen and a candidate that comes from the two only recognized parties (yet again, not a very impressive achievement). You have to remember that things that are inconvenient to the power structure are silenced or not given the time of day in any sort of media (whether good or bad publicity), this was obviously not the case with Hillary or Trump.

We went through the same indoctrinated song and dance we do every four years, now we will wait and see what happens.

Well guys, its time to get a car, have a nice ride all around the city while listening to this.

here you go

Going so crazy over losing the election by part of Hillary voters means they are either atenttion whoring or need serious mental help.

Sup, anons. See everyone's still enjoying the salt, playing anything to celebrate?

A couple Blanc variants

People were literally dancing in the streets this morning in my town, the Clintons did a lot of damage to my state mostly the panhandle and tristate area many of us didn't forget Bill destroyed American steel we would never vote for his cuckold of a wife.

DNC fucked it self nominating Hillary when many people in 2 swing states hate the name Clinton for all the damage that name caused in the 1990s.

Jesus fucking christ. Someone should run a smear campaign as wide as Trump's was to label them as stupidly whiny, overtly self important kiddies.

All they're doing is proving us right. I don't think there was a single instance where a Trump supporter attacked a ClintCuck, meanwhile all they've done the entire campaign is pin us as evil racist sexist reptillians while Hillary did her dirty deeds unopposed.

They will never understand why they lost

these fucking people, touting their hatred as 'tolerance'. Not once do they stop to think who built their roads and grew their food.

Call me when there's some news.

My waifu is not really caring all that much.

Thanks for posting one of my favorite Yokai waifus

Yeah all those fastfood workers, cubical boxed pencil slaves, and retail clerks in those big cities are "educated" that liberal arts degree just gets them a job at Starbucks.

No user, thank YOU.

The middle class was a mistake.
They think themselves to be aristocrats but consider themselves morally superior, giving them awesome arrogance.
Yet they also consider ruralites and plebs to be inferior.
They have all of the wirst traits of both classes.

If that's the case why did blacks in shitholes like Detroit, Milwaukee, Baltimore, Jackson MS, New Orleans, and St. Louis all vote for Hillary?

Libs are so fucking full of themselves and that's why they got fucking bodied this election.

The angry spic is a 110% salty spic now, a Salty Taco wouldn't taste very good.

You do realize that this election left more questions than actual answers,right? The constant leaks of information/emails (whether legit or not) should be investigated throughly as well as the abuse and corruption of the voting system, the leaked information on pedophile island, and many, many more. We are far from any actual truth.

How horrifying

Hail Trump

I got to bring up a sad side of the election… I lost a good chunk of my friends during and after the election most were LGBT I met in the big city… I could only sway a few of them to realize how evil Hillary is but many consider me a traitor now.

Anyone suffering a family split or losing friends because of the election?

I'm losing almost all my friends again.

A friend who only agrees with you because you share the exact same political ideology is not worth keeping
tbh
My few friends don't give two shits about either candidate

If they abandon you because of political affiliation they weren't really your friends.

God damn, does anyone on this board know how to hide their power level. I mean I guess it is too much to expect from a waifu thread, but still. I used it live in California and now live in Seattle, so all my friends and family are Hillary supporters, so I just keep my mouth shut and let them vote how they want and I vote how I want. It's not hard to do.

Media it eating itself alive. And I mean that are spiting vile at each other holy fuck.

Never post this filth again.

The grass type as a whole would need to be severely buffed. Right now grass is definitely the worst type.

woah woah woah, some of us don't have any degrees. And still I was smart enough to not vote for Hillary.

If differing political opinions can't be reconciled, were they really your friends in the first place?

I should have probably listened to the track, kek.

This still stands though.

Remind them that Trump shattered the blue wall and changed the poltical landscape permanently the democratic bluewall which they were so proud of broke and shattered and it.

Remind them that America is all red from Presidency to senate dems are dead

My relatives kicked me out of their house. Whatever. They're commie faggots and I can find somewhere else, even if I hate causing problems with family.

And so are the neocons. We American nationalism now.

Aw man, can't I just like this at face value? So fluffy.

No!

Trips override dubs, well done.

Waifu Wednesday?!

A bunch of my coworkers are fucking faggots, SJWs, libtards, purple hairs, etc. They're all posting on facebook about how terrified they are, not for the country, but for their PERSONAL futures. They actually think trump is gonna round them up in concentration camps. It's fucking absurd, liberals are SO STUPID that they invented the Hitler 2.0 persona for trump, and then freak out believing it's real when he wins. It's like those videos of cats being scared by cucumbers, except the cat would have to have placed the cucumber for the analogy to work. They're dumber than animals we keep as pets.

My mom is also spamming our immediate-family google chat because she has a personal vendetta against trump since she met him personally in the late 80s. He did nothing to wrong her, she just didn't like him because he was rich and powerful and she wasn't. She seems to believe he's gonna bring on World War 3 or the next depression or something. I plan on ignoring everything trump-related she sends, because I'm living in my grandfather's house (that she owns since he died) rent-free and I don't want to lose this sweet gig. I wish I could afford to move out because I'd drop such a fucking bomb on that chat she'd probably disown me.

My fav is the corrupt press screaming that clinton would win with their fake polls

This might be a good (((Current Year))).
All we need is a celebratory burger and drink of choice.

Oh I forgot to add, when I got to work this morning I gave a big high-five and yelled "YEAH, GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!" to my awesome army rangers combat veteran coworker. He's my survival party leader if we have a nationwide chimpout or some kind of similar apocalypse. When we high-fived, many liberals around us were triggered and it was great.

Sucks to be you.

I love my waifu no matter what style she's drawn in.

even 3D

I just got a great idea for a commission, thanks Yangbro. Now to find an artist.

|∧∧|       (( ) )   (( ) )  ((⌒ ) __(;゚Д゚)___   (( ) )   (( ⌒ )  (( ) ) | ⊂l     l⊃|    ノ火.,、   ノ人., 、  ノ人.,、  ̄ ̄|.|.  .|| ̄ ̄   γノ)::)  γノ)::)   γノ)::)    |.|=.=.||       ゝ人ノ  ゝ火ノ   ゝ人ノ    |∪∪|        ||∧,,∧ ||∧,,∧  ||  ボォオ    |    |      ∧ (´・ω・) (・ω・`) ∧∧    |    |      ( ´・ω) U) ( つと ノ(ω・` )   ~~~~~~~~     | U (  ´・) (・`  ). .と ノ              u-u (    ) (   ノ u-u                  `u-u'. `u-u'

Too bad they don't have the balls to actually do it.

God-Emperor Trump will make our waifus real.

(witnessed)
These supporters lacked the spine to do it. And the amount of Despair is off the charts.

Damn straight!

LAMBASTE ME IF YOU WILL BUT SHE'S BEEN MINE FOR NINE YEARS

I'LL DIE FOR MIKU

Those are some nice exquisite numericals
Some of them want to move to canada too bad they are white and from a privileged country so they will be rejected in favor of Syrian refugees

Awwww shit. I woke up late to the waifu party

Can we have another thread? it's a happy day for everyone

#Waifus4him

(checked)
I'm celebrating with Chinese, nothing more American than that :^)

(checked)
A shame about that, I'd have more respect for them if they did become an heroes.

Are any of you guys berniebros? i would ask if you were Hilary's but they are too busy sobbing uncontrollably or posting non stop whining on internets

Family seems well-adjusted from what I know considering how anti-Trump they were. Of course for all I know they still think I was third-party or something, would probably be a little different if I were less subtle.

Don't have to worry about friends since I don't really have any, though my classes had their fair share of depression, teachers included.

I would have voted for him if it had been between him and iJeb!/Rubio/Cruz, but I was a Trump supporter from day one.

>Go to FUCKING EBGAMES

If she was really kvetching, she'd be doing it no matter who won. Jews are never pleased. At least their salt is tasty.

I remember a long, long time ago, I dared to show concern for one of my friends and was worried they’d fall into the feminist trap of alienating all of their friends and anyone who doesn’t follow their dogma. They said “fuck political correctness,” and that they’d never end up that way.
I looked at their Tumblr blog today, and there's the usual leftist hysteria and tagging posts with "#suicidal ideation"
Thanks, Hilary Clinton.

I want to hail Vivian

How long of a timeframe are we talking here?

Six years.

He would've really kvetched if he saw the disc of the somehow still sealed game he was selling me
Pic's not me though, waiting till I actually get a ps4 to open it

I feel absolutely fantastic!
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
OF THE GREAT AGE OF TRUMP

Onechanbara's pretty fun, enjoy. I should have realized the cashier would be a man at EBGAMES but oh well.

I was thinking about celebrating with a cheeseburger and a can of Coke. Is that American enough?

Depends, do you have access to liquor, firearms and/or fireworks?

Posting salt from Twitter.

That sounds really good, I think I might go to some fast food place like BK or Wendy's and just relax while looking smug as fuck.

Roy Rogers is in order for me. I'll probably get a chicken sandwich, though.

Smug and cozy with Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou.
Now we can relax and just enjoy this ride together.

Have some salt from tumblr.

I know I shouldn't ask, but what the fuck is wrong with these people?

I have some cheap whisky that's been sitting in my fridge for about 2 years, does that count?

Nice. I would do the same, but I don't like eating food cooked by someone I don't know.

The salt alone made it so worth it

they think their point of view is the only one that exists

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY FELLOW CITIZENS OF EARTH

I should hit up the mall, thanks for the idea

Tumblr is an amazing and scary place. It's like a vortex of degeneracy and faggotry. It can grab you and drag you down.
I've seen people change by just being on that site for a while. I don't know if it just brings out a latent faggotry that they didn't know about until they saw there are other faggots like them out there or if it actually just fucks you up mentally but it definitely has an effect on people. I've seen guys who I thought were smart become corrupted by it and turn into your average cuck. It makes straight people think they're gay, it makes sane people think they have mental issues, it makes people emotional and weak.

Emperor's bones, lads! What a day.

The road to the 20th of January will be a long wait, but it will be salty and sweet one.

Its a disgusting place that fosters narcissism, unwarranted self importance and a warped sense of identity that stems from the idea that the most important thing you have is either your "gender identity" or your sexual proclivities.
I wouldnt care if all of its users were adults but as shown from those images, a lot of youngsters and teenagers use that site and internalize all the bullshit non-science/ pseudo political bullshit they read there.
As a side note, they are also very weak both mentally and physically so the only thing they can do is make empty threats and perpetually victimize themselves.

But worry not m8, Trump is here to end the era of state backed degeneracy, at least I fuckin hope so.

Just got back from BK, funnily enough some people asked why I looked so happy and "satisfied". I simply told them that "yesterday was one hell of a party".

100% this.
Probably gonna play Path Of Exile now and see if I can find some salt. I remember they were really salty over Brexit, so hopefully this election provides the same results.

The problem is its structure encourages echo chamber mentality and group think to a ridiculous degree

Can't you use/make a better looking hat? Pic unrelated

Couldn't find any better and I can't make one.
I'm not happy with it either.

Well, I can't not be happy, but I don't like how the hat looks.

Every waifu needs a Gyate.

Thread is moving really fast as well.

I don't think she has one

I hope this ride never ends.

Holy fuck, my sides have dematerialized

Ebin

Just got off work
I hope you all are having as great a day as I am
Whatcha playing

I'm heading out soon, so just making sure I'm up to date on web pages ad stuff.

It's like watching hope die, seeing the 5 stages of grief play out for these people.

Just got out of class. I could feel the salt in the air from the moment I stepped out of my car.
Diving back into Momodora now that I've got the cat orb. More games need to let you be an adorable cat

ID change, gonna take a detour to Wendy's for a burger.

What a time to be alive…

Give all the waifus the MAGA!

It is confirmed that Trump is S tier in fightan

Pretty much.

When I return home, I'm gonna play Wild Arms 3 or Bloodborne.

I hope you're indoors, because with all these tears America could get hit with a flood.

Gonna play POE and try to finish my flicker strike character.
I always wanted to be an ADHD ninja.

I'm having a fantastic day. Currently playing Trails of Cold Steel 2.

I Even broke my sabbatical from the internet because of it.

FFVI

Do we got more salts from social media?

Done

VENGEANCE FOR RISE

absoloutly great again/10

Here's some salt from the hillary2016 tag.

It was fueled by people who didn't want more of the same. Jesus fuck, these people.

Delicious.

I'm going to tweet the pic to her, any thoughts on what I should write with it?

Nice

I hope her pleas fall on deaf ears.

Thanks XPSAnon

This would be top kek.

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

the suicide hotline last night was backed up
the Canadian immigration site crashed
they're very very afraid

Pic related sums up those faggots pretty well.
If you like spics so much why don't you move to Mexico.

I heard that the Suicide hotline was also full.

Alright, I got this, just make sure to check the wreckage brothers

thanks glorious user

I can't wait for any dumb American to try immigrating to Canada and get the harsh reality once they find out we have actual immigration laws that can take up to 10 years.

Made it to Wendy's
Now I'm gonna enjoy my burger with some freedom fries.

We wont let them in no matter what, because they aren't ""refugees"". Hopefully that would teach these libcucks to check their privilege :^)

Funny you post that webm, considering Jackson wants to leave the U.S.A. I honestly don't know why Trump's presidency would cause him to leave though.
Anyways, enjoy your meal and tell us if you find any liberals asshurt over the election.

I didn't mention this earlier but it's still funny

I'm with you there though I went to McDonald's
Still, feels good

Don't worry…
>Cropped his name out to avoid bullying

How much longer until people realize that the FGC is a load of shit that only plays SFV for the $$$?

rip

wew
It looks like he fucking knew that she lost.

That and the milkshakes.

When Super Street Fighter 5 comes out with $$$, £££, and ¥¥¥!

A&W here, saving it for later, feels good
Anyone want to mine salt with me?

He's scared and just waiting for the inevitable. Expect him to mysteriously vanish in a month or so.

This only proves that the masses are brainwashed beyond belief.
Despite Clinton having everything backing her up such as the media, globalists and the general public they still believe that there's rampant misogyny in the west. They really are the definition of "useful idiots".

tumblr.com/search/hillary2016
twitter.com/hashtag/imwithher
Happy mining!

Jesus Christ, they really did a good job brainwashing people.

I'll get started in a bit, want play games first
Also don't have a tumblr so no mining there
Maybe some screencapping though

I want to concentrate on video games, but there is so much salt

I read that as 'Mentally Queer and ill'
I guess the meaning doesn't change much, huh

My first venture in to the salt mines, usually just wait for the refined and imported good but it's glorious.

The self-awareness is really lacking in this one.

Ouch! That's really gotta hurt, but thankfully the VA doesn't change who Yang is as a character.

it's like they've tried to shoot someone in the head but tripped and fell and shot themselves in the foot, heart, and head

All this Schadenfreude is too good.

Found this gem

One of the best, former bernie bros either voted trump or just stayed at home after Hillary got the nomination.

Well atleast I got Matoi Ryuuko's actress, so nothing of value is loss. Now it doesn't stop me from dropping this series.

wew

This is absolute fucking gold.
This election HAS to go down in the history books and taught to future generations for centuries to come!

It truly has been a long, long roundabout path, but we're finally here, folks
we did it
it's taken a while for this to fully sink in for me, but we done done it
i look forward to the next four years with you all

This shitshow has to be the best thing that the media has provided us with in fucking years, no?

It was nice that we let Trump win, now we're gonna have some firecracker cuddling. Night Waifubros

These next four would be really exciting.

This has been the greatest current year of all current years we had in a long time.
HERE TO 2017!!!!

4U

Will this produce enough salt to power one billion Earths?

THEY WERE ONLY GIVING THE MEMES MORE POWER

I feel the same way, the next four years will be simply amazing, and I think everyone here will be much more enthusiastic and happy.

The fourth Reich has finally come.

Goodnight Yangbro, and remember that things will only get better.

HERE TO 2017!!!!

PRAISE KEK

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO CELEBRATE THIS VICTORY?
Me? Im listening to Yes, Led Zeppelin and The Doors.

some long overdue 3DS backlog, mainly the SMT games and Bravely Default.

Poor kids, indoctrination from day one, sucks to be them. To think a brainwashed parent isntead of taking them to the park will sit them down and spout buzzwords to their faces makes me rather sad.

someone made another

Real American (Hulk Hogans theme song)
There isn't anything better than that.

Nothing compares to getting salt straight from the source.

Now to enjoy a good chicken dinner and drink. Hope everyone's having a great evening together with their loved ones and enjoying the ever flowing salt and the historical victory we achieved today. It will be an honor posting with you all these next few years in a Trump presidency.

Can't say I lost some friends due to this election (the ones that did drifted off prior), but I would assume that said friends would either vote for Shillary or just not vote at all, just not giving a shit. I do still have friends that did support Trump, knowing full well what happens when Shillary is given something to run and represent.

Familywise, Full on Trump support due to them living through what Shillary has done.

My condolences to your loss of your friends though

Indeed I am.
Been playing BB Central Fiction and DB Xenoverse 2 on and off. Haven't played much recently due to keeping an eye on the election at the time.

This is only the beginning. I hope in time we can help other countries win back their sovereignty from (((them))) in time. I wouldn't mind helping out Canada out with that as well

Good Taste. Love their food.

Depends on the location. My local FGC holds nothing back regarding shittalking SFV whenever possible, but most casual nights that's what most people want to play. I just tend to stick with GG or now BB with Central Fiction.

The more the merrier!

My condolences Yangbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckhrdoNvYJE
Had it in my head all day

It's great to see you on this historical day JackObro!
I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. Things can only get better from here on out.
I also must thank you for spreading the word on Clinton and the election, because of you, Trump probably had more votes than he would have gotten normally.
Don't worry about other countries, Trump's election will give them hope and boost support for their party in other countries. Soon the western world will be back to its glory days and we will create and conquer, just like our ancestors did.
Now I think I'm gonna hop off for the night and relax. Have a goodnight everyone!

Later this week. Going to get Five Guys: Burgers and Fries for dinner.

Too busy with college at the moment. Only Doom mods and switching between PS4 & PS Vita versions of Gravity Rush.

Sweet Victory and High Quality game OST rips from SiivaGunner

Reminder to make sure your waifu supports, loves, and is anime when it comes to politics!

I think you got the wrong one, that ain't Chie

10/10
its moments like these when I really love it here with you anons.

Thank you Eugenbro. Wanted to do what I could to stop her and having our country suffer even more. Thank you for doing your part as well! Looking forward to the future, and I will hope more countries that are suffering due to the (((EU))) will follow suit and become great again as well.
Have a good night!

Morning!

And see you next week

It's been a good week
See you all on the other side

Alright see you next week, what a helluva week it's been. Always remember to love your waifu, and for America

morning

I forgot to get a burger, but I just realized there's a Five Guys in town. Stay comfy guys, see you next week.

Morning!

We fought (and memed) hard for the ones we love, and through that we were able to achieve victory. Well done everyone. May you all be with your loved ones eternally. See you all next week.

Well fam I'll see you all next week, I'll be another year older and will still be feeling the smug of our greatest victory yet.

and as always:

I LOVE TIFA!

If anyone's still around have a final round of salt

Xionbro, you making sea salt ice cream with all that mining?

I wish, still need to buy the mold
There's plenty of salt though and I do have Remnant certified Poison ice cream

How cheeky of you XionBro

I missed my bus during the week after the last episode of chibi so I went into a grocery store to kill time and found it for sale. Still haven't gone through it yet
4l tub for 5 maples
It's actually surprisingly good quality

This thread make me wonder how Trump would feel about people who are in love with fictional characters

hey hey, I just got access to STEEP, might stream it later

I imagine he would find it odd and strange at first, but once he found out many of them supported him throughout the election with their memery he would be okay with it.

See you all next thread

Until next week, everyone. Just remember to keep loving your waifu!

I LOVE LUCINA!

benis

Thread's about to die.
See you fags next week.

See all of you next week!

See you!

I keep forgetting to fill in that template. Next thread I'll have one of those and hopefully we'll last a little longer.
Love those waifus, guys.

I want to hold Xion in my arms until we both fall asleep with a smile on our face