'I'm basically a liberal Jew': Barack Obama

'I'm basically a liberal Jew': Barack Obama
Obama makes rare public appearance at a New York synagogue and laments 'truth decay' in US politics while defending his record on Israel
anonym.to/?http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5314345/Barack-Obama-makes-rare-appearance-New-York-synagogue.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gFCsI
twitter.com/archiveis/status/956025540028268547
washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-do-the-jews-control-the-world/article/2646868
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5314345/Barack-Obama-makes-rare-appearance-New-York-synagogue.html
archive.fo/Mgeb3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he was a pain to Israel.

So he's like Don Lemonhead from CNN

New to Holla Forums, huh?
archive.is/gFCsI

Don "Do Niggers Offend You" Lemon is more jewish, liberal, and black than Obama.

I once heard a jewish congressional candidate at a resaurant proclaim to 2 niggers clearly in charge of a large nigger voting block that he wasn't jewish, he was black.

A "right wing" jew vs a "left wing" jew

No I'm not. Are you?
Just copied and pasted and it went directly to
twitter.com/archiveis/status/956025540028268547

whoops

They're pretty much the same don't forget gay too

Jewish IQ is vastly overrated. I predict the next 5 years people start realising this and we get less black pill retards.

This putrid nigger really fucked up the quality of my life with the abhorrent rly evil hivemind he created that so many of the flower of our youth submitted themselves to. I'm deeply disgusted and cannot related to anyone around me.

I fucking knew hipsters were soulless evil entities when I first started noticing this epademic years ago. Always got a very bad vibe from them.

Prime Park Avenue property in Manhattan, it basically shows they own Jew York.

There are three Synagogues around Central Park I think.

The number of scholars among jews is pretty high as this is heavily encouraged. It doesn't mean their IQ is higher, it's just valued while white goys are encouraged to be Fiddy Cent numbnut gangbangers instead.

They go to Hebrew school, learn the Torah, learn to argue jewish law effectively etc. and they obviously help each other into jobs and deals.

Guess who comes out ahead in such a situation…

>putting quotation marks on (((left wing)))
(((Leftism))) has always been a Jewish creation. First it was (((egalitrianism))), then (((feminism))), and then Marxism, and now it's fucking everywhere. Down to the last soyboy walking on a street from Commiefornia talking about destroying (((capitalism))) on the latest (((iPhone))). (((Neoconservatism))) is also filled with a lot of (((Leftist))) rhetoric, only this time it also supports pro-Pissrael, Zionist giga kikes.

Are you this new?

Every fucking time.

lol newfag

No shit, that what happens when your mother is a kike.

A jewish mother means a jewish son. No shit.

Okay I ignored the other signs but this is the moment I have to take and say that Holla Forums is encumbered with newfags.

In case you faggots didn't know, Obongo is the result of a nigger impregnating a jewish prostitute and being raised muslim. He is literally a muslim nigger jew. Now you know why he's a physical embodiment of a walking abomination. Him saying this is ironically more true to what he's ever said in the past.

die

LOL YOU WHITEBOIS STILL LICK THE JEWISH ASS FOR GIBS AND YOU CHERRY PICK WITH COUPLE IMAGES OF OBAMA ,TELL ME WHAT WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO SHOOT THEM UP ? IT WAS A SIGN OF GOODWILL.

JEWS INTERNALLY STILL HATE OBAMA GO ASK NETENYAHU AND KNESSET.

ON THE OTHER HAND YOUR GOD EMPEROR THOUGH………. YOU SCRAWNY PECKERWOODS CRACK ME UP LMAO.

is this the King Nigger supporter version of 4D chess?

The doublethink is strong on Holla Forums

Jew or Not Jew did a profile on Michelle but for some reason won't touch Barack.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-do-the-jews-control-the-world/article/2646868

you'd think that the trs types would have figured it out by now.

Not the kikes, the only way they come out is into an ashcan

Ya know.. I've been trying to assemble a memecular bomb and one of the main subjects I was thinking of going with was the Halo universe. What happened that lead to the eventual downfall of the covenant? John 1:17 killed the Prophet of Regret.

Do all jew temples look like this? I would just assume it was an older christfag one.

I've always wanted to buy one to be a gun store, that masonry looks beautiful

His mother was Jewish. Don't know how this is constantly forgotten.

sure why not?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5314345/Barack-Obama-makes-rare-appearance-New-York-synagogue.html
archive.fo/Mgeb3
Works just fine nigger.

Considering they had a hand in creating the tests, yeah.

Because a couple decades of lies rotted the ethical chops of the US?

What's Israels policy on black jews again? Gee, I wonder…

Deport it.

only the ashkenazi think this way, a jewish father means a jew as well, and as for king nigger… he was the sowrd of international jewry ala Religion of Cuck™ic

DAS RITE!

Obama was the kikes perfect showcase for what a rootless mass of a leader looks like
It wont be long now before he reveals he wuz a Chinese kang and starts speaking ching chong nip nong to his Commie masters

So a satanist, got it.

Who in the fuck is that……..

spitting image. lmao

When we do it, it's called "white supremacy" and "racism."

And nepotism becomes an evil force.

RIGHT WING

fundamentally means hierarchy, Tradition (capital T) and Natural Law.

You anons ever notice that Obama's entire job for the last year has been to meet with people secretly for a while, often non-US citizens outside the USA, and to essentially shadow Trump and his team or show up where he will be a few days ahead of time, in an attempt to stump him and gather information on his activities?

This speech is a great example of this. Pence went to Israel and made a resounding speech which the Jews just lapped up, and so now Obama (probably pressed for time) needs to go to a synagogue and preach against Trump and claim that, in fact, HE built this?

Obama's like Trump's shoe shine boy at this point, or porter.

Yeah and Soros is kvetching about every project he attempted to control and use but got BTFO when control was wrenched from him. He's pissed he doesn't have uncle sam's hands on his ass as he chokes on cock anymore.
Obama needs to keep himself (((useful))) to keep being protected as long as possible. He's either too stupid to realize the end is inevitable and the jew will turn on him or he is really that desperate for just a few more moments of freedom and doesn't give a fuck who he drowns with him.

(((BREAKING NEWS)))

If you watch the DrPhill episode with the reported human sex trafficking victim, she says something very interesting.

According to the victim, their owners would tell them from a young age what "truth" meant.

Example:
Investigator or oncerned person tells a child victim "it's OK", "tell the truth". Child victim spits out what they were told "the truth" meant. "There's nothing wrong", "my guardian loves me and takes care of me."

I mean yeah, they pretty much ran a train on the metal, punk and industrial scenes. left a lot of filth in their wake. lost a lot of friends in the scene over this.

I'm in my mid 30s and only make music for my own enjoyment I couldn't give a fuck less who I offend or who likes/hates it. shit…

well I mean Black Hebrews exist. so do Jews. both destroy civilizations and like to steal things. makes sense.

Hezbollah isn't really that bad though

hez-bae-llah did nothing wrong
most Holla Forumsacks already know this

What a disgusting looking piece of human refuse he is.

Thats just normal mode.

Anyone else here think that if Trump had said he was basically a black guy because he liked chicken (the equivalent statement tbh) or hell even any white person saying something along the same lines, that the usual suspects would be on red alert

DAS RITE