CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
Bethesda sets out new review copy policy: Game "journalists" only get copy one day before launch, causing rektal Ragnarök
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/rimworld-dev-assailed-by-rock-paper-shotgun-over-gender-politics/15735/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DcTwJ
archive.is/FJqp6
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/796184135605719040
twitter.com/the_moviebob
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
twitter.com/TomInKansas/status/796180329287524353
archive.is/fplsK
news.abs-cbn.com/focus/11/04/16/duterte-billionaire-soros-funding-human-rights-watch
archive.fo/hvpFD
twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/796185178955714560
twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/796181002498387968
archive.is/V0zcj
theslot.please
archive.is/xwgAk
twitter.com/Reanon_Kill_You/status/796189317970309120
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
archive.is/eKmnQ
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/796190000945790976
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/796153104852918273
archive.is/if1lI
archive.is/HKRXr
archive.is/OMxq2
archive.is/0IMTK
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796186194707120128
twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/796192522993336321
archive.is/U7smD
archive.is/7ap9S
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
archive.is/c5TGA
twitter.com/search?q=literally crying&src=typd
electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW
menofthewest.net/the-hard-right-plan-for-victory/
archive.is/mqjQD
archive.fo/2Keq5
sixcalifornias.com
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796204144281284610
twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/796202656595316736
archive.is/YQxZz
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:canada&src=typd
twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/796204522834169856
twitter.com/ProfessorF/status/796206416356839424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BREXIT 2.0

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

GIVE TRUMP YOUR FUCKING ENERGY

MAGA

1st FOR HILLARY
HILLARY 2016

FIRST FOR TUBES

So I think if Trump wins everyone should tweet to as many AGGers as possible. Was trying to destroy Video Games worth it?

FOR HER

VIDYA AKHBAR

VIDYA AKHBAAAAAAR!

As a Puerto rican I can tell you that's complete horseshit.

Ignoring the fact that nobody hates puertoricans more than another puertorican, other hispanic races absolutely despise us.

VIRGINIA'S GETTING DANGEROUSLY CLOSE

tubular!

Holy shit the pointer started at about 80% Clinton and has only moved rightwards so far.

It's fucking happening!

DO IT TRUMP
WIN FOR AMERICA

OH MY GOD THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT BASE IS IMPLODING.

www.democraticunderground.com

An hour ago the site was requiring login just to see anything and now they've pulled the plug on it entirely!

BANISH THE DARKNESS AND BRING FORTH THE DAWN! KEK WILLS IT!

I disagree. Looking at them and laughing here would be great, but mocking them would just be pushing them. Try to have sympathy for them.

benis

WE ARE NOT FINISHED

We must make the victory complete!

Tomorrow all American anons need to call their congressman and tell them NO on Paul Ryan!

Kicking him out next week will remove all obstacles to Trump.

Rex,

Rex tremendae majestatis,

qui salvandos savas gratis,

salve me, fons pietatis.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VIDEOGAMES

LET THE SALT FLOW! AND CROWN OUT YOUR GOD-EMPEROR! IF DUTERTE CAN GET AN ANIME! THAN TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL!

old bread: archive.is/DcTwJ

buff up, the salt is flowing

It's fucking election day and the gamergate of politics could be elected preesident. Today we shitpost, tomorrow we VIDEOGAMES

THIS IS A VIDEOGAME! THE GREATEST VIDEOGAME OF ALL TIME!

TRUMP IS THE LONE PALADIN LEFT STANDING AFTER A RAID WIPE, WAILING ON THE BOSS WHO IS AT .01% HP! THIS IS A FIGHT TO THE FINISH!!!

Guys, I'd like some information.

What did Hillary do to Haiti?

/ara/ bread : archive.is/FJqp6
benis

inb4 recount

Which is bullshit because so far it's the lowest third parties have gone in numerous elections. Vast majority of voters went either against clinton, or against trump.

BIG RED TEXT FOR ATTENTION

Remember to please screencap and/or archive any salt you find. Keep an eye on the vidya-related koolaid chuggers, as Holla Forums will take care of the rest.

embezzled funds I think

Couldn't be helped. After this we can hopefully go back to being vidya.

Collected money for charity "to go to Haiti" and then kept it.

Took money to help rebuild it and pocketed it/gave it to friends who did the exact same

ara ara

well, both candidates hate videogames, so i guess is semirelated.

That's probably just heavy traffic.

Also it's understandable for the thread to be mainly election chat today but let's avoid the Holla Forums-style premature calls and confirmation bias.

The cheap Russian milsurps are so close I can taste them.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

SYMPATHY???

Really, now? …Sure, go ahead. YOU go be sympathetic to them, you pathetic simp.

I'll just hold up pictures of smug anime girls wearing MAGA hats at them if they just even LOOK at my general direction.

Trump just lost VA I think

never EVER forget its better than nothing
its super gay
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/796184135605719040

YOU CALL THAT A WALL???

He's more of a fire bomb, or a strategic carpet bombing

I wish there was an easy way to zero in on which precincts still haven't been counted instead of slowly scanning each county.

I get the clinton foundation fraud thing, but where did the
accusations come from?

Codemonkey confirmed for Inafune

Why go to them to get salt? They give it to us freely.

Damn, Holla Forums must be pushing some traffic.

Is there more to that picture user?

They're fucking losing it

LOOK AT THAT FACE

fug

when you take money that is supposed to go to providing food, water and shelter to impoverished people, and said impoverished people die from poverty, dehydration, and exposure, you have…..

I only need one image to post love

That was from an article from one of the offending news sites

well at least its almost over.

twitter.com/the_moviebob
It's like a never-ending fountain of salt.

Okay good. Nobody in here should be that delusional.

VIRGINIA FLIPPED, BUT DON'T PANIC
WE STILL HAVE NC, OHIO, FLORIDA, MICH, AND WIS

I have no problem with being a bad sport on this one. Honestly, i've been yelled at from my whole family for voicing my vote for trump (shouldn't have done that i know), people who support Hillary have been racist and sexist, telling me that a white heterosexual man is the cause of all problems in the world, even infecting my sister with this garbage for a while.

They deserve more then mockery, they deserve a slap to the fucking soul.

But because i'm nice, i'll mock them mercilessly, no matter the outcome of this election, because they deserve laughter, because they have none to give.

YOUNG TURKS MELTING DOWN
CLICK AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

I must have said something to upset him.

LOL

found it

Shit is nuts.

I think at some point Hillary will rise then Trump will overtake again, I'll be shocked if she doesn't pull ahead at some point.

Ohio for now is pretty much a given to trump, and Florida right now is Trump's

Oh, I see.

HABEMVS SALIS

Crowder's stream is watching them melt down don't give them the clicks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh fuck, this is good as a Flip-gook

Scientologist.

I want a Kanye West vs. Will Smith throwdown in 2020.

It'll be amazing.

But is it limited to 8MB or 12MB? One way to find out.

THE GUY ON THE RIGHT IS ACCEPTING HIS FATE

HIS JOY AND OPTIMISM, GONE

that "a lot of dumb people voting for Gary Johnson" tweet when it's only ~2% for places like Florida and the initial hypothesis was that Gary would split conservatives Perot style

Virginia was always going to be a tough nut to crack. Too much demographic change.

Was Gary actually a secret Trump candidate to take away from Clinton is that why he was so retarded.

if I understand this correct Hillery focused on an exact number of stats to win and don't care about the others.?

twitter.com/TomInKansas/status/796180329287524353
archive.is/fplsK

The Duts is going to switch back to America when Trump leads the crusade for Soros' head.

news.abs-cbn.com/focus/11/04/16/duterte-billionaire-soros-funding-human-rights-watch

archive.fo/hvpFD

Why the fuck do they thik lolbers would go liberal?
Libertarians are known to go full fascist with ease.

Passive aggressiveness is the best type of butthurt.

Well being stupid is certainly an effective way of stealing votes from Hillary.

I'm so fucking fdrunk

twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/796185178955714560

Gods, why are they panicking so hard?

Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch. I'm just remaining perfectly calm and quiet watching the thread intensely. Also snacking on Honey Bunches of Oats.

Are they all being suicided in the back alley?

It's over, concession speech soon.

I know this is probably just a programming error, but…

If trump wins, I really do hope Trump can talk some sense into Duterte. Or bully him into submission. Whichever works.

ANY REPORTS ON SUICIDES?
I NEED THIS PLS

Naw they're running out to hack voting machines hoping it isn't too late.

Trump still has a good chance to lose, but I am loving that they are already melting down

you know, for a supposed comedian, he sure doesn't know how to joke about a situation he doesn't like.

Campaigns fire everyone and shut down everything as soon as they can. Either they're very confident or they're throwing in the towel.

The idea that he actually stood a chance is completely terrifying to them.

last Saturday I drank and played the latest Deus Ex, got blackout drunk and bought 20 praxis packs

WE DON'T WANT YOU CUNTS

Totally worked for Obango and the Dems, I say he uses his Art of the Deal and make things pleasant for both sides without being a moralfagging hypocrite.

I'd rather give the young turks the views tbh.

Its only funny when its somebody else's ox being gored.

>twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/796185178955714560

we always hear about hillarys tantrums, imagine her right now.

Did crowder ever pick a side, or did he keep the
routine up till the end?

Cheers user.

They are panicking because Trump winning would be a direct insult to everything they stand for. Journalists would need to question themselves heavily, both in their methods and relevance. Polls would need to question themselves radically, since everything they represent would seem unimportant and empty. Politicians would need to question themselves, as right now they are a population basically no citizen wants to trust or follow. Basically, every single institution in America will need to start wondering where the fuck THEY failed. For once, they won't be able to blame the rest of the planet; they'll have to blame themselves.

That would be perfect for Trudeau, wouldn't it? A massive influx of blind supporters.

It must be something right out of "Der Untergang".

That involves bullying

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

That's the funniest part to me, as a Canadian. 95% of the people wanting to move here are white trust fund babies with no real skills. Unless you're a spic, a chink, or a sandnigger, you need some sort of skills to move to Canada. We don't let just any white person in. Fuck, if I wasn't born here, there's no way they'd let me in. I get all smug knowing that they're stuck with me forever, no matter what I do.

he's trump, but he doesn't want to cheer on Trump. He was just criticising the young turks before for having that attitude toward hillary.

Also I feel most third parties would have been trump votes, especially libertarians. Maybe that's just me and the people I know though.

He didn't pick a side most of his staff and family voted Trump though. He just doesn't want to endorse a candidate. He took the stance that voting for Hilary was stupid though.

It's not about who's at fault. The Democratic Party's identity is staked on being the lesser evil and they go absolutely insane whenever someone who actually isn't evil at all gets attention.

Man the cops coming and arresting Hillary at her party because Hillary caused serious wounds in the latest instance of her long habit of throwing heavy objects at people would just be the cherry on this election.

Maybe it's because every single candidate is shit in its own way. Personally, I just want Trump to win just for the symbolism of the country telling career politicians "you don't own us, we own you."

twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/796181002498387968
archive.is/V0zcj

Bullying doesn't work on him, can't wait for the bantz on these guys.

I HOPE she moves to Israel and stays there.

YOU'RE BEING RIDICULOUS, SARAH.

Someone send her a link about immigrating to mexico.

Fucking delicious.

no frog

How is that game? Heard it was kind of short

As my friend said, "This is why heel vs. heel matches never turn out well."

Trump is winning right? Please tell me he's winning.

Shouldn't have defended the establishment, Sarah.

Yeah that and all the people I hate are for Hilary and seeing them upset would be fun for a while.

Someone tweet a picture of an oven at her.

Actually, he is. He probably will get florida and ohio, and overall he's getting more and more wins.

asking these people "Why not Mexico?" calls them out on the hypocrites that they are.

Canuckistaninan here, we don't want you dumb sanfran hair dye fucks either.

theslot.please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)m/im-going-to-vomit-how-about-you-1788728947
archive.is/xwgAk

I hope that vomit comes up salt, jezebel.

WE'RE GONNA WIN MOTHER FUCKER

My friend's wife move here to ontario from texas, the amount of money and paperwork that had to go through was ridiculous. She couldn't work for an entire year because they wouldn't give her work permits and they had to go drive to the boarder every few months to do check ups.

it's fun, have not beaten it yet. stealing every shit I can.

It can still go either way but he's doing way better than people were expecting him to.

I just did

twitter.com/Reanon_Kill_You/status/796189317970309120

I don't think they'll get along.
Dureute hates drugs, and trump said he would at least allow medical pot.
It really depends on the relationship Trump will have with China, since Dureute was so quick to become China's heel.

HOLY FUCK TRUMP AT 78% ALREADY

NO BRAAAAAAAAKES

Looks like it so far, but don't get complacent. It could turn on a dime. The SJWs are freaking out since they thought it would be a landside, and donald wouldn't stand a chance, yet it's close.

How the fuck does that work? Did white people not vote in the last two elections, huh, msnbc? How can you paint them as racist after telling us they voted Obama the last two elections?

if there was ever a pic ripe for a pepe insert it is this one

An anti-semitic joke on the eve of everyone panicking about the election. Great thinking dumbass.

And still climbing.

these people are fucking children

Oh fuck off.

Which state?

Can watch results at nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Look at the diversity in that picture though what a fucking hypocritical shit.

That psychobitch Miriam is dead and De Lima will soon join her, stop being bitter.

That's where I am, too. I'm a useless piece of shit but I still get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing the worst they can do is put me in prison, which is basically just paying for my room and board forever.

you can't make this shit up.

I finally understand the appeal of schadenfreude

complete reversal of it when going into the election

Oh god that empty polling station and black trump voter in the background. It really shows the disparity between the media and reality.

They're going to call you every name in the book regardless if you fit the description or not

Jesus, where were these people crying at all the demonization and thought policing this past year?

It's the odds of winning in the NYT's page

Already at 80% kek

You fuck off (4).

archive.is/eKmnQ

They don't want a unity diverse America. They want segregation. Safe spaces for minorities so they can easily discriminate against white people (specifically men). The left has gone so far backwards

Can't wait for Yakuza 0 localization.

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

I'm pretty sure Mexicans don't want them either.
Hell most of the illegal immigrants "from" Mexico are actually from other Latin American and enter Mexico through their southern border. Which is why the Zappas have been holding the line and Mexico proper wants to build a wall of their own.

I wan 2 fug vivian

That was just the libs wanting to make themselves look like the majority.

Holy fuck, the absolute madman might actually win. Am I still in the Berenstain Universe?

M A G A
A
G
A

It increases the odds they're going to do something drastic.

Remember when Gohan did this to Cell? That wasn't good, was it?

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/796190000945790976

we can slip into the berenstain universe, but it doesn't have to be our fate. Our free will can move a universe

Do you feel in charge?

polls were pretty barren down here, too. These months have burnt the country out so much that they rather watch the flames.

Our meme magic became too powerful. We're not in the Berenstein or Berenstain universes anymore. Now let's keep going and see where we end up.

I just had an epiphany….

What if the election is some kind of Meme Singularity? Primed to break reality and throw us back into the original Berenstein universe.

WHAT IF TRUMP REALLY IS THE HERO OF MANKIND! HE COULD BE KEK'S WORKER, COME TO RESTORE US TO OUR REAL REALITY!

KONO CLINTON DA

I can't stop worrying!

Berenstain, Berenstein, or Bloodstain?

what is happening to his hair

This all started when he called Obama's mother a whore, becuase Obama was a pussy about killing drug dealers.

I can respect that, but he's still acting like an idiot, and China will fuck the Philippines in the ass if they get a chance. Granted he does have all the power. We need the Philippines as an ally, but he doesn't need us.

Still doesn't seem wise to trust the Chinese though.

this going to be so great if it happens

I'm still sort of curious about how the Silly Valley elite will take this. It's a clear indicator they don't have the political power they think they have and all their social engineering tools can only ever do so much.

well yeah, california and new england are all you need.
Been that way for a bit

No user I know a girl who loves Ninja Turtles that disproves all your precious "data". Every single man hates romance though they're all monsters.

Not just that anymore, he got florida.

Nobody cares faggot.

I've lurked here for awhile, but this is my first time posting anything.

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS. MEME TRUMP INTO THE PRESIDENCY. GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY!

This is something I don't think I will see in my lifetime again.

too much salt is bad for you

but it feels so good.

fuck you nigger

The meltdown in trade chat is unreal, i think its finally starting to set in

Look at an electoral map and play with the states, it will reassure you.
270towin.com

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/796153104852918273
archive.is/if1lI

Relax, between Florida and his existing lead, Trump's prospects still look pretty good.

If Trump does nothing else if he wins at least we'll have a president everyone is okay with poking fun at. Which would be really fucking good to get over all the divisiveness.

You're fucking nuts, aren't you?!

archive.is/HKRXr

Nate Silver's (fivethiryeight.com) projections, FWIW.

Commifornia is blue, that will never change but Trump is winning int a lot of places he wasn't expecting to and he won Florida which is fucking huge.

This is fucking delicious.

You know how the entire world's media bet their chips on the anti-GG lies? Well they have done the same thing with Hillary, and boy did they go all in. Trust me on this one, if you think the American media was biased against Trump, you should see foreign media. And now all of them lost every single one of them hahahahahaha

Some faggot will screencap this and post on a churnalism site tomorrow if Hillary wins, I can already feel it

screen caps nigga
what server?

Where can i track the results?

SLOW AND STEADY

see

QUICK I NEED ALL YOUR DELEGATES DAHNALD PICTURES

that's the guy who hates anime, right?

tfw I wish I was home playing wow while watching the election

Oh, go cry on MSNBC some more, Rick.

Dojyan~~n!

I know there is no fucking way but the idea of California going Trump would just be the most amazing thing in the world to me.

Hell must of frozen over then.

There's so much salt now, I can't even screencap any of it because it just keeps piling on by the metric ton

YOU'RE IN THE PRESIDENT TRUMP UNIVERSE MOTHERFUCKER

FL user HERE, I CONVERTED EVERY VOTING MEMBER OF MY FAMILY TO TRUMP.

LETS WIN THIS

(checked)

To find a girl who wore those would be worth more than any treasure.

Either way we would have got one. At least this one works in my favor.

IS THIS BREXIT 2?

archive.is/OMxq2

My local NPR carries Canadian programing as filler. They hate Trump with a passion.

That's Hilliary's secret word of the day!

archive.is/0IMTK

FUCKING CHECKED!!!

But CA got 55 electoral votes! And with Trump's 36 EV lead, it could be easily turned into Hillary's favor once the votes in CA have been canvassed. I'm still panicking!

Idaho just went live and slightly red.
DO IT, KEK

Link now. Even though it's (((Nate Silver))), he's still excellent at these projections.

Wow, they seem to be asshurt just because those votes didn't go to their shit.

I'm in commiefornia too, but still voted Trump. MAKE CALIFORNIA RED AGAIN

If Trump wins everything that's currently leaning his way, plus one of the ones that's not in yet, he'll win.

In other words, bar a steal in say, Florida, he's got this in the bag.

Clinton on the other hand needs to win EVERY single state that hasn't reported in yet or severely upset the states that are already leaning Trump.

And the Senate and House both look like they're going to have Republican majorities.

So it's time to celebrate the end of King Nigger and the start of God Emperor Trump

Aren't you worried about Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham moving to Canada though?

He's got the perfect last name for a ftm.

Agreed. I seriously don't understand why the media never touches on this.

I want Trump to win because our politics seem to follow US politics. If Trump wins now, I think we have a chance to come back from the brink.

Anything but themselves I guess.

Man whatever happened to her, she has completely lost her shit.

Nigga he's got a ton of states to go. CA is big, but with FL and some of the almost-guaranteed Western states he can overcome Cali easily.

AZ is 11 more votes and is almost his.

He's the guy saying trump fans are single men who masterbate to anime.

Bob Chipmanning intensifies

It's less than 1% reporting, though it's likely that he'll take it.

Dude gave the don a 1 percent chance of getting the nomination

So my representative's chief of staff told me a bill I wanted was "too hard" (because apparently his oath of office was to protect and defend the constitution, but only when it's easy) as Obama would veto it. He was evasive when I asked what he would say if I called back after Trump was elected.

How should I say when I call the 14th (the first day Congress is back)? He's officially a Republican.

Remember kids, gerrymandering is only illegal if they can prove it was deliberate.

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796186194707120128

Well now I'm glad I voted for Stein, just to be on the safe side.

What about the rest of the west coast tho? They're sure to go blue too.

he has Texas and Florida, which make up for MORE then California's 55., not to mention he already has the state majority on this one.

lets see if they realise
here we go, some self awareness
is neither entirely clinto-sympathetic…I don't understand how Trump is so far ahead…

Fucking hell. Tumblr does not represent the country. Its a very small minority of opinion. So close to self awareness

Even Trump wins AZ, that's only 47! CA got 55! 55! If it goes according to plan of the DNC, once the EV's have been casted in CA, HRC will take a +8 lead against Trump. This is killing me!

Post YFW next year is not longer the "current year"

Add it all up nigga. It's mathematically impossible for Clinton to win now, even with CA.

I've noticed that he has a tendency to capitalize buzzword phrases during his fascist rants.

It got to a point that saying you were going to vote for trump could get you slandered into homelessness. These idiots think that yelling at people will get them to disappear or change their minds. Of course you don't see people being open about Trump online.

Going outside and talking to people, it's astounding how many people support Trump but are too scared to say it out loud.

Here's a clue: When someone says "both canidates are terrible" it's a code word for Im a trump supporter.

Do they not understand selection bias?

Needs a full length version

Oh man
oh man
didn't Romeny lose Ohio and Florida last time?

TRUMP GOT BOTH

Providing all currently Trump leaning states finish that way, Trump wins.

I think I'm gonna head over to Reddit's politics board and see if I can push anyone to suicide.

twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/796192522993336321
archive.is/U7smD

user, even if California was gerrymandered to hell and back, i don't think it would ever be a red state. That said, gerrymandering certainly exists and is far too commonplace for me to feel like anything about the election is legit.

Rose "homosexual men are misogynists" Gowan.

I prayed to both her and Kek an hour ago, Rea-user.

He lost VA though. I thought he'll get all three.

Are there other twitters with as much salt as him right now?

Bob really is an evil cocksucker.

He's in the same league as the Weathermen leaders who would sit down and talk about the logistics of "liquidating" 30+ million Americans who wouldn't go along with their "worker's revolution."

The fucker is a Pol Pot Communist, full stop.

Ohio's been the unofficial barometer, where majority of the winners won Ohio

HIS POWER LEVEL JUST KEEP RISING

88% TRUMP AND RISING

MacinJosh wants to start and anti-fascist crew?

Shit, maybe they can team up with Hitler's Anti-Nazi crew, and Stalin's Anti-Commie crew

This.

wootles

It's going to be close, but not impossible. You are wise not to celebrate early like others in here.

It's clearly not the reagan victory people were hoping for, but it might still go to trump. Time will tell.

Trump fucking got Ohio?

YES

How close was it?

Florida hasn't flipped yet, even though I'm sure there aren't enough votes for Shillary to win.

Gee, just two days ago, he was saying that he "respected" Bernie.

What really gets me is that he seems to legitimately think he'll be part of the "protected class" if his ideal scenario actually played out.

But Bernie would have destroyed Trump. The only person to blame is Hillary.

God the salt is glorious.

Has there really been that many illegals?

oh delicious and nutritious salt

And it's fucking working

Right now, I need your energies. I don't know how many Cali anons are here, but I'll put in as much of my own energy as I can so that this big state turns RED

don't, they provide more salt living

OH BOY
THE EGG SURGE

I sold all my stock (okay, it was just an index fund) a week ago. After the post election crash, I'll buy it again.

First against the wall.

TRUMP-SAMA

I GIVE YOU MY ENERGY

FOR GREAT JUSTICE

/r/ing i'm growing stronger rare trump

Here's a combination of Nate Silver's prediction and the live updates from the NYTimes. This is assuming that currently blue and red-leaning states are going to go blue and red. It's not looking good for Clinton.

I look forward to a repeat of Brexit.

all those investors just regretted backing HIllary

The fucking ironing

Did I do fucking this?

you will never be this pathetic

archive.is/7ap9S

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

The best part? Even if Hillary wins, they already showed their hand and indicated that they think "it isn't good enough." They've long since proven that they're going for "all or nothing."

Guys, A cat girl just jumped out of my game and is grinding on my knob right now.

TRUMP VICTORY CONFIRMED
ANIME IS NOW REAL

I wouldn't say "destroy" but would have made things a lot closer and would have pushed me to have gone out and vote

Good for you. Too many idiots sell when it drops and buy when it peaks.

Moviebob believes that all "better" people deserve to make a good civilization for themselves, and leave "bad" people behind.

The problem is, his ideas of "better" and "bad"

YOU FUCKING SHITHEADS HAVE MANAGED TO MEME A GUY INTO RULING THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY ON EARTH

JESUS CHRIST

I wonder if we could talk California into seceding.

That's the best part. He's be the first one in line at the long ditch the first time he opened his fat mouth in public.

But they never understand. Countries usher these people in, high on rainbow farts and Hope and Change. Every fucking time. And they end up with killing fields and civil war in the end.

I want to fuck that smile.

THE COKE IS GETTING TO HIM

Notice that a SJW can't even whine without virtue-signalling. It's almost pathological.

Shut the fuck up, Patrick, and get that dumb pixelshit avatar off your profile, there is no way in hell you are a Cubs fan.

I forgot links.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

You're a smart investor. Better than the people who expected the British pound to remain constant during the Brexit vote

2016 is the year 2007 ended.

WILL DO, YOU HEARD HIM ANONS DO IT.

EMBRACE THE BRINGER OF DEATH AND SALT

Obama has made shit so so much worse when it was getting nothing but better. Why are these people so stupid? I mean Trump already said he isn't going to deport all the illegals. It would be great if Trump actually finally fixed the immigration shit and it made mexicans republican forever. Just like the Liberals did for italians in canada.

I just noticed that the little banner on the side fills in more depending on how close each candidate is to winning. Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?

Bob, Obama was elected two times in a row. Where did all of these magical racists come from in the last four years?

There's actually a movement to split Cali into Norcal and Socal states. Norcal is more rural and really fucking HATES Socal, because Frisco totally dominates the politics of the entire state and the northerners are more like bro-tier midwestern people than Califags.

Why does that make me so angry.
It is because he is a goddamn trust fund kiddie trying to use the race card.

Holy shit.

You should read the Chinese side. Their media went crazy-mad at their president when he agreed to Duterte's demands, AND handed over several billions in aid, no strings attached.

ASEAN are the biggest losers right now, SK, Thailand and Indo are collapsing, Taiwan is still butthurt at the Philippines' betrayal, and after all the D&C talk about Philippines & Japan relations souring after their meeting got cancelled because the Emperor's relative died, out comes the reports that Japan refused to get outdone by Mainland China and sent billions in development aid as well.

Last I heard Vietnam decided to throw their lot in with the Philippines, while North Korea is left scratching their heads at being ignored again.

i'm sure the democrats don't think so

Jefferson would be the GOAT state. I wouldn't be leaving commiefornia in a few weeks if that shit actually went down.

THREAD THEME

That was funny.

93%

I'm seriously gonna cry if trump wins, I'm not even american and the patriotism is just so fucking strong

NOW ITS 93%

HE'S A FUCKING SUPER SAIYAN 3, HE'S GOING EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

IT JUST WON'T STOP

Which -cal would get San Francisco?

in other news, Hugh Mongus got over 100k and Zarnas fund me got deleted. Patriarchy wins again

did we summoed it?

the king of salt

archive.is/c5TGA

Oh man, I'm even in a queue for archives. I bet it's getting a lot of use tonight.

Fuck you, Sessler. You don't know what it means to lose restraint.

Where are these from? Can't be arsed to read therad

The shit half.

GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING ENERGY

MEME A RED CALIFORNIA

It's his ideals and how he faced a fucking juggernaut of corrupt assholes that gets me teary-eyed.

this thread is giving me too much hope

Focus on Michigan, its closer and if he wins Michigan Clinton can't possibly win.

Imma be honest with you guys I've been holding back some shit because of the election but we're gonna get some neat gaming stuff if Trump wins and I don't have to pussyfoot around anymore. It signals a big shift in a lot of things.

2016 ENDS WITH A FUCKING BANG HOLY SHIT

needs audio/video.webm of that scene

A Trump presidency would be a great time for such a movement to make a formal proposal, I'm sure Trump would go along with it since it'd severely hamper the Democrats in future elections. NorCal anons should get to memeing that shit.

Guys, help, this erection has lasted for longer than 4 hours and it looks like theres no end in sight, how do i make it stop?

STANDING HERE
I REALIZE
YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORYYYYYY

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

I've never doubted.

Trump got Ohio

Remind them every day, they called our savior Hitler all year. Just like they did with every Republican candidate past elections, and their false cries were no different.

I feel like DANCING

Why isn't Florida going red? It's been at 99% for a while. Are they gonna pull a fast one with dead voters or trunk votes?

Image search american flag and statue of liberty rule 34, then get fapping

why stop it

Okay, so not to rain on everyone's parade, but:
HOW DO WE STOP TRUMP FROM GETTING ASSASSINATED?
ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO SAVE THE PRESIDENT?

I hope nigel has another chance to be happy. His smug victory speeches are amazing.

That requires approval of the state legislature. It's in the (US) constitution.

Only plausible way that's going to happen is as a condition for bankruptcy aid.

Any minorities who voted trump want to tell him off and add that blocking is white privledge?
Also
Not with that name and shnoz.

Chicagoan here. I knew IL was gonna be blue, but I was hoping rural IL was gonna come out in force.

Oh well.

assassinated by who? all he has to do is declare the white house a gun free zone and libtards are BTFO

Probably won't hold but still funny.

They're making fucking sure they don't want another shit show like in 2000.

Real talk.

If Trump gets killed, they'll make him a martyr, they do not want that.

If none of the pending states swing then Trump will have 275.

I'd like to point out the Republicans have both house and Senate in the bag already.

Except all the third party choices have more in common with Trump voters.

How disgustingly entitled they are to votes that never belonged to them to begin with.

jack it to this

Thank you Ohio-chan!

North Carolina is pretty much Trump's.
Trump has won.
You faggots have done it now.

They're making fucking sure they don't want another shit show like in 2000.

If Trump gets assassinated he'll be a hero forever.

Quick, search Twitter for things like "now that we can put the election behind us, let's return to business" made before today.

So, another tech company to add to the socjus list?

Just close your eyes and think of Hillary.

Pence is his human shield. If Trump dies, Pence becomes president

Don't get smug yet, but it does seem he can take it.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM WORK

AMERICAAAA YOU CAN DO IT

Of course they'll blame the defenseless third parties. They're scared of retaliation from Trump supporters.

In a perfect world, Trump isn't the ideal candidate. But the amount of corruption, both from the DNC and the media, he had to go through was bullshit, it's the main reason why I want him to win

That would turn him into a HUGE martyr.

Please can someone with Japanese knowledge tell me how to write

and

they deleted both his and hers so they just wanted to stay out of socjus shit i guess.

POST YFW YOU REALIZED TRUMP WAS THE WAY

CALLING IT NOW
IF TRUMP WINS MICHIGAN HE WINS THE WHITE HOUSE

CROWDER DOWN

requesting that gif of Sessler jittering at E3 or whatever

WE WINNING BOYS

twitter.com/search?q=literally crying&src=typd

LOOK AT THIS

FUCKING LOOK AT THISS RIGHT NOW

#SuicideForHillary

トランプの勝ち! やった!
(Trump won! Hooray!)

Back up just refresh

McMullin winning Utah, the rest of the country deadlocking, and the House throwing the presidency to McMullin over both Clinton and Trump would have been the best ending to this but I'm still enjoying the ride.

I'm just a simple spic watching this election, but well done america looks like sanity is prevailing in your country that, that gives me hope.

Minority here. That retard can fuck off.

My sisters going to france to learn french. I hope she fucks up and goes to prison while there. She needs a kick in the ass as a rad lib and only the ass kick will fix her

=TRUMP LEADING IN PA==

I used to be an extreme Libtard. Thankfully I grew up.

Gook user is gonna be so fucking happy

Is it really so petty to enjoy your enemy suffering so much, when they have spent so long being so horrible, while blaming you for all the fucking bullshit they perpetuate?

The media really needs to be destroyed, Trump's a civic nationalist, he has no issue with minorities.

I'm so glad I got out of that fucking state. Working closely with some politicians near Chicago revealed just how fucked up the political game is.
>woman beats her 22 year old daughter with keys for coming home at midnight

She's going to get raped by Muslims and blame it on Islamaphobic French women denying Muslim men pussy so they don't have a choice.

And many people, D and R really, really don't want pence as president.

Start looking into this: menofthewest.net/the-hard-right-plan-for-victory/

Revenge is sweet is a saying for a reason.

Feminism intensifies

my japanese is pretty weak, but I can try

I want to fuck that little slut.

If Trump wins it, can this general bury its hatchet with ggrevolt?

No. It's justice. True justice.

Something these monsters will never understand.

what the fuck?

please…

MFW OUR SHIT POSTING COSTED LIBERALS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER FUCKED WITH OUR VIDEOGAMES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A poz pig who hasn't completely castrated himself.

Fuck him and fuck Bernie too for falling in line with Clinton.

archive.is/mqjQD

Oh yeah, here's something nice to rub in Democrats' faces. Remind them that Bernie consistently fared better against Trump in primary polls.

Yeah, apparently he thinks that "Bernie Bros" are the exact same demographic as his hypothetical "CoD-playing jock dudebros."

Brogressive
Berniebros

Yep, totally those alpha football star bullies

Marty?

Hi there fellow spic, our country is ruined but America gives me hope.

Shes more likely to try and fight back thinking she is some tough shit then get arrested for assault.

一章はとても悲しみました。私はそれが好きだった!

I'm still learning but whoever you're sending this too should be able to understand this clearly.

use this>>11189820 for the second part

Are you Mexican?

Best thing will be fat'gressive tears.

GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY!!!

WE MUST

SYNCHRONIZE OUR BONERS

Worse, I'm Puerto Rican.

as many is bill cliton

WEW! Is my state finally going to uncuck itself?

I'm actually surprised none of the media has ever revealed that the Trump family's nanny is a Filipino housekeeper.

>95 PERCENT

Half as much as JFK though.

Remember that time that particular phrase cost you your job, Bob? Good times.

It's like watching Jotaro beat the fuck out of DIO!

Him taking an executive of his that he found out was a druggie into his home to get her detoxed kind of shows that the whole "he's racist" is fucking ridiculous.

I heard it's raining salt right now in the Bay area.

It's so much I stopped being left-leaning. It's that the Left went crazy and extreme. And that I was just supposed to accept it and tow the line. Fuck that.

I'm proud of you guys.

For kek

Marty would never do that shit

If Trump wins I will buy a Call of Duty game.

Depends on the population in each county.

Illinois can be COMPLETELY red across the board except for COOK FUCKING COUNTY and still end up a blue state.

archive.fo/2Keq5

celebrating this victory with booze and synthwave
we're gonna do it boys
the schadenfreude is making my cock harder than ever before

I have to believe that #GamerGate getting the politically apathetic gamer population interested in the election is what turned the tide.

It's just too fucking perfect.

We didn't just burn down their shit games media, we're burning down the entire political machine that spawned and protected it.

So what is Michigan sitting at?

Fun fact: SJWs hate Holla Forums because they're supposedly a bunch of "brocialists". Seriously.

Don't get too smug yet, anything can change, but things are looking much better then before

I just realized that in a few years there will be an animatronic Donald Trump giving a speech at the hall of presidents at Disney World.

οὐκ ἔστιν ἡμῖν ἡ πάλη πρὸς αἷμα καὶ σάρκα, ἀλλὰ πρὸς τὰς ἀρχάς, πρὸς τὰς ἐξουσίας, πρὸς τοὺς κοσμοκράτορας τοῦ σκότους τούτου, πρὸς τὰ πνευματικὰ τῆς πονηρίας ἐν τοῖς ἐπουρανίοις.

most of those district names look like they're made up

ITS HAPPENING

Anyone have the pic that talked about how they wished they'd just left us disgusting gamers alone with our video games?

Please let the canadian dollar fall hard.

Maybe we should tell them that its wus fault hillary lost.

What a lovely day

heheheh

Look how close I'll be.

Good god, it feels like the past 2 years have led up to this, the mother of all salt mins

MY

FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER

IS STARING AT THE TV

AND CRYING

CRYING

BECAUSE TRUMP

WON'T LET HER GET AN ABORTION

IT'S

TWENTY SIXTEEN AND THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

IT'S >95%!
IT WON'T GO PAST 95%!

THE ALGORITHIM CAN'T RECORD IT
IT'S OFF THE FUCKING SCALE!

And some motherfucker with shit taste will make a FNaF parody with Trump in mind.

What's that?

Nah, now it's a question of whether he wins or if he gets to do a victory lap as well.

Its always blue man.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF THE DEMOCRATS ARE FUCKING RETARDED IN RUNNING THE MOST CORRUPT WOMAN IN NORTH AMERICA THAT EVEN FEMINISTS DISLIKE, HOPING THAT SHE WOULD BE LIKE A SECOND OBAMA IN 2008
WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY EVEN THINK THAT SHE WOULD GET EVEN A FRACTION OF THE ENTHUSIASM THAT PEOPLE HAD FOR OBAMA HOLY SHIT

Remember that no matter what happens not all of the electoral votes will go to Hillary. She got herself a faithless elector (possibly 2) thanks to the confirmation she cheated in the primary (It's illegal there, but only a 1000 USD fine.).

Boy it's going to be fun when the media covers that.

REMIND THEM EVERY DAY FOR A FULL YEAR.

It's time the media eat crow for all the manipulation, lies, and collusion is committed to subvert democracy.

It's people who fall in line with them politcally but not culturally, so they label them as "masculine" which shuns them because ewwww men ewwwwww

Is it over? Did he win?

SHOVE HIM INTO THE TRANNY OVENS

Well fuck man it's not like it's EVER going red.

Don't you fucking dare.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

HOLD ON TO YOUR ASSHOLES, IT JUST NARROWED!

Yes! YES!

Trump being president will be enough of a reminder for four years.

THEY'VE BEEN TRYING THE WRONG MEME MAGIC ALL ALONG, SAY NO TO SPIRIT COOKING AND SAY NO TO TRANNIES

It only narrowed because they instantly added california to hillary without adding several other states to Trump

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhaogabsubacbqafvbvqw

www.cic.gc.ca/english

It's called California. We knew this shit would happen.

To be fair, that's pretty much a foregone conclusion for california.

Implying they can take a bullet, let alone shoot a gun. Plus, giving Holla Forums and /k/ a reason to organize is probably a dumb idea for them.

WAIT WHAT SITE IS THIS

It's actually six
sixcalifornias.com

This is because they just added California, which was always going dem.

This relates to spider bites but covers it pretty well.

TYT CALLING FOR POLITICAL OPINION WAR

CENK IS CRYING

No.

I want it beaten into them verbally, with each point jabbed into them like a spear.

they preemptively added Cali

that's because they just added california, even though the polls aren't even closed there yet. We all know it's gonna be blue anyway.

She just got Hawaii and Oregon. And California.

Not yet but its looking good. If Michigan stays red OR Pennsylvania flips red OR Nevada and Wisconsin stay red OR Nevada, New Hampshire stay red and Iowa goes red(likely when you look at reporting precincts) he wins.

IT'S LIKE POTTERY

I'll have to make a few calls tomorrow, people are slipping.

1. I'm not sure if they want to bury the hatchet.
2. Even if he does, if past is prologue, they'll say we are all leftists, and it had nothing to do with us.
3. As long as the insane zealots on twitter keep pushing the 'Holla Forums clique vs cancer crew' shit, and shitting up the threads (We know they do this since they brag about it) it'll be hard to smooth things over.

4. Despite us sharing goals, they still kind of hate us. They blame us for shit like "ethics only", even though most of us seemed to be pushing both the ethics angle, and the SJW angle.
5. There is just a lot of bad blood, and people on both sides kind of hate each other.
6. Just as we have grievances against them, they have them against us.
7. They wanting us to hunt down people we don't like, and Holla Forums seems to go the "you do your shit, I'll do mine." route. Mark and Acid for example have done some shit I don't like, but nothing I'd throw them to the wolves for. (Or fucking give their info to baph, and sick the authorities on them for.)

Not saying it's impossible, just unlikely.

Honestly, I just wish Holla Forums and Holla Forums could patch things up, but that isn't happening either.

wait, more scared than when he went on a tour on the MSM saying he feared for his life because of gg?

DO NOT GIVE UP!

THEY ARE UNWORTHY OF BEING OUR OPPONENTS! WE'LL TWIST THEM OUT OF SPACE-TIME!

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY-EY-HEY-GOODBYE

I know man, it was just scary seeing her total jump ike that. But that was her last gasp.

THREAD SOUNDTRACK

why aren't they moving to Mexico?

And every time, they should be reminded they helped Hillary rig the primary.

Every day from here on, the media needs to be punished without mercy.

Holy fucking shit.

John, no one wants to see you.

Silly goy, only whitey needs cultural enrichment

it's going to happen

Well get your heart medicine cause she's going to go ahead soon once Washington is called for her, the other states are still up in the air but its Trump's game to lose right now.

Because they hate mexicans more than Holla Forums. They speak good while doing evil.

Because Mexico would kick them out for being rapists.

Not necessarily.

She's still going to win Pennsylvania's 20 votes.

This is going to be closer than I hoped.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/796204144281284610

HEIL KEK

Thank you for reminding me they had a stream.

quads for trump

AND WE'RE BACK

no

Fuck revoltards. They're not going to get a karma houdini ending after all the bullshit they've done.

Thinking that libs wont let in idiots who garuntee them majority forever.

OH MY GOD WE'RE ACTUALLY ABOUT TO FUCKING DO IT

PLEASE TRUMP WIN IT FOR THE WORLD

twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/796202656595316736
archive.is/YQxZz

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GETS FOR TRUMP

dont do that

Why import white leftists when you can import brown leftists instead?

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

SEE THE INVISIBLE

No fap until Trump is president.

How else are we going to communicate if we don't speak the language, you redditor faggot?

CHECKING THOSE QUADS

DO IT Holla Forums GIVE IT YOUR ALL! WE CAN DO THIS MEME SO HARD WE PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

Is this a correct way to say 'I can't wait to watch it'

Is this really going to happen? I have a freshly made dance webm to use in the event Clinton loses it, and I would HATE for it to go to waste.

God, the meltdowns are reaching critical mass and its not even confirmed yet, its beautiful

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:canada&src=typd

That reminds me. Can't wait for the salt when he congradulates trump.

twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/796204522834169856

Not even he is standing for the cuckening

shit, Virginia went to Hillary

KEEP THIS TREND GOING WASHINGTON!

WE GOT THIS!

Vidya, Vidya has changed

This has been quite the night

YOU GAMERGAYS READY FOR THE LAST MINUTE JEB COME BACK

Trump promised to let them keep their weed.

Burger anons, report in! I need your reports regarding the results in your respective states!

KEKS FOR THE KEK GOD
QUADS FOR THE GET THRONE

Reminder that the problem with "revolt" isn't revolt. Its the half dozen faggots who managed it, destroyed it with bullshit, and then mostly abandoned it.

Keep the blame on the Cancerfags like Thidran and Swami. Your average revolt user, in the brief time they existed in any quantity, wasn't much different from us.

I kinda hate defending them because most of them were seriously autistic, but the truth is the truth. All the problems "revolt" caused are directly attributable to about six people. Thidran, Bacon, Swami, Kohrro, Zan, and a couple others who rotated in and out.

Do people even understand how hard it is for white people to immigrate? Even the shithole third world countries don't want you unless you have a really useful job.

What are the odds of Hillary suicide over admiting defeat? 36.5% probability of suicide, by my estimate…

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

T H R E A D T H E M E
H
R
E
A
==D

T
H
E
M
E

He's not going to actually flip Washington, is he?

CNN right now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This day should be declared a national holiday.

600 POSTS HOLY SHIT WE NEED A BAKER

and yet colorado went clinton

I'm also surprised at Michigan leaning red. All that campaigning may have been worth it for trump.

Well he does like guns and afterthe leftist ate him for being a patriotic gun lover on july 4th he probably is not enamored by the left.

Because white leftists are pretty easy and cheap to control.

someone please walk me through her concession speech forreal.

shes going to blame russia definitely amiright?

Depends, how many bullets is she shooting herself in the back of the head with?

TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE

BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE

New York Times refuses to call Florida for Trump.

What lead? The one they declared. Their propaganda in the lead up to the election? Trump has been either even or ahead all day.

By using non-autism speak, you 9fag double nigger?

WASHINGTON???

He was obviously seeing something from whatever analytics company he has working for him. Anyone who thought he was doing it out of just being idiotic has foolishly bought into the "lol Drumpf is a retard" meme.

Canada doesn't really do welfare, though. We don't have handouts incentivizing our muds… they always vote open borders because all our major parties are open border parties.

Yeah, CNN is refusing to give him it, as well.

Of fucking course it did.

It blew open the lid on what was going to be an unstoppable encroachment on liberty, and democracy, and people hated what they saw; social justice warriors.

We've had enough. We will do everything in our power to counter them at every angle, and best of all, we can get them to EAT EACH OTHER while we're at it.

Completely reverse their advance, get the media to blame SJW's for losing the culture war for their insidious ideas, and cuntish ways.

washington user will finally get the boipussy he always wanted

Also it's my birthday, this is the best present ever. I love you all. No homo unless you're a trap.

Seattle hasnt come in yet, thats whats gonna push Hillary over the edge in Washington

(CHECKED)
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Just think of all the cancerous celebrates that said they would move away

To be fair Florida has a reputation for going full retard at the last minute.

twitter.com/ProfessorF/status/796206416356839424

Professor Flor isn't calling it yet. MI and WI is still close and definitely going to be crucial!

Florida's recount central.
So expect at least 3 recounts

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH.

Son of a bitch, we need a new thread soon.

That would explain why God attempts to smite them with hurricanes no a regular basis.

Just these two will be enough for Trump to be the greatest.

I'LL BAKE
TENTATIVE TITLE IS "WINNING HARD EDITION"
ANYTHING TO CHANGE/ADD?

You gotta love that collective "oh shit" moment where they go "wait, we didn't have this in the bag?"

3 different recounts

4 different ballot machine 'software updates'

Amy Schumer.

Our gov does do gibs, just in the form of bonds. I got an rdsp for example that they match the money put in 1.5 times. Its their loophole so they can say that they will help, but it is future help that they will probably welch on.

Move to the Philippines, visas are easy.

Just don't bring drugs.

but…but…but the media all said Hillary would win. How could every mainstream media source be wrong?

What did she do other than steal jokes and be a huge libtard?

Unfortunatly is already canadian I think, so its moreso her returning to canada. I wonder how many are going to tropical jewland, aka new zealand?

DONT JINX US!

Make it "Can the madman do it?! Edition"

I need an updated list of these Cancerfags. I don't give a shit what the rest of Gamergate thinks, I want them out of my sight.

This is a trap isn't it

What's going on. Is it essentially over or what?

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS ACTUALLY LIKE FUCKING BREXIT MULTIPLIED BY GRAHAM'S NUMBER I AM SO FUCKING TENSE RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK

THE
A B S O L U T E
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

YOU'RE NOT HELPING

Very well. Anything else?

So what's his name?

BURCHS ARE GETTING CUCKED AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

VENGENCE IS DELICIOUS

When is it officially over? Kinda tired of this. When are they finishing counting the votes?

Styx called it and closed his stream, he's been far better at predicting things than anyone else I've listened to so at this point I'm extremely optimistic even if its not officially over.

its close but not over

apparently Trump just got Wisconsin

Now I don't know what to name the bread.

Donald Trump approaches the stage in a robe. The robe is pulled off to reveal Vince MacMahon. "It's me, America!" He cries. "It was me! All! Along! And you all fell for it, hook line and sinker! All of you, you all fell for it!"

A new age of wrestling begins, where all of life is turned into wres

DUBS CONFIRM IT

o mighty kek, please shine down on canada next

Puckered Pedro?

FLORIDA IS OFFICIALLY THE DON'S

Lots of rare Pepes on Milo's Facebook.

FLORIDA BECAME TRUMPLAND

I'd mark out.

FOR HER

He's a temperamental cuck, isn't he

We can't really tell but honestly in two hours it'll be overall done. There isn't a single source calling for Clinton's victory though so you can start celebrating. Here in France all news sources try to stay professional about it, saying "nothing's official", but they all know and say so.

FUG

So when do she concede? No fap until Trump is president.

Butthurt burrito.

FOX CALLS WISCONSIN FOR TRUMP
MAGA
A
G
A

Just "New #Gamergate (+#Notyourshield) Thread: New Edition"

Why is that so hard?

Ow that edge.

Is it happening, brothers?
Have we Made America Great Again?

He's gonna get Georgia and he's got Wisconsin.
It's over.

WE NEED A NEW THREAD

I CAN WAKE UP

"White House? WE JUST WANTED TO PLAY GAMES!" Edition

I'll stick with

Reminds me of September 2014.

The election is a fun time user. Make sure to have a drink ready.

So many white people
JEWS

Fuck it, this I'll go with.

what the fuck michigan I swear to god if you switch

Just saying I appreciate the caps. Thanks.

NEW BREAD

Stop looking at just the count instead of the electoral map.

i donno how burgerland elections go. is he good for real?

please dont fuck with me.

TODAY AMERICA, TOMORROW THE WORLD

BAKER! GET BAKING, NOW!

Marine Le Pen 2017 va devenir réalité.
Prépare ton anus et ton billet d'avion pour l'Algérie Val, toi et tes potes enculeurs de chèvres vont dégager fissa.

WHY ARE THERE TWO BREADS?! FUCK! I CAN'T CHOOSE!

user, absolutely no one believes she can win anymore.

Je crois que tu as pas bien compris le système électoral français. Le Pen sera au second tour mais perdra contra Juppé. C'est à peu près établi.

IT'S BEEN BAKED

cant tell if archer or dante.

NO BREAKS

hon hon baguette

Ah ah, elle est bien drole.

First exodus Holla Forums and Holla Forums are still bros its just current Holla Forums aka revolt tards and coontown who have taken over Holla Forums still lurks here in droves.

Et la primaire n'est pas terminée. Arrête de mettre la charrue avant les boeufs.

M'est avis que vous allez rebouffer du Sarko :^)

fuck off we're full cunt.