What Slav games do you guys know? Preferably more obscure stuff

What Slav games do you guys know? Preferably more obscure stuff

Post Slav memes please.

Gorky 17 (Odium)

A very decent but short turn-based RPG.

Golden Land. An unknown jewel among cRPGs

Mah nigga. I only recently found out that there was an english version of it. Before that I've played the game in polish only.

Collapse.
Heroes of Might and Magic 5.
All games by Ice-Pick Lodge.
Underground Orderly, not sure if it was ever translated but I found it fun.

Collapse.
Heroes of Might and Magic 5.
All games by Ice-Pick Lodge.
Underground Orderly, not sure if it was ever translated but I found it fun.

Postal 3

Inquisitor, you get to at least run a real inquest and people fear you.

It's pretty fun too but combat sucks.

slavs are the niggers of europe

No, that would be Germans.

Learn a proper alphabet.

What about its predecessor for DOS?

Forgot to uncheck sage.

Have another one (skip the intro if you want, it's taken from some urban fantasy movie from Russia based on the some book series). It has also a sequel on the same Silent Storm engine.

*the same book series

Germans are the sandniggers of Europe.

Germans are literally sandniggers now though, unless you're talking about the native minority.

Not yet. The same way americans aren't spics.

Well yeah, that's because americans also have a shitton of niggers.

Thats the irish

My nigger. Czechs used to make some of the best adventure (point-and-click) games back in the day. Also, shilling "Empire of magic" that I played a long time ago, but I can´t find it anywhere on the Internet.

Those aren't Germans, even if a piece of paper says they are. They're invaders, and will be driven out just like Spain drove them out in their Reconquista.

If you want to try baiting, throw something less transparent. It's like claiming that ARMA or Mafia were Hungarian games.

Jack o Nine Tails

I'm offended.

reminder

ma tovarish

are slavs capable of making a game with a setting that isnt war torn apocalypse?

Czechs are pretty objectively slavs user.

The only things of note from Serbia, unless you count kikebook games.

Shill me UnderRail, it 50% off gog right now and I'm debating wether or not to get it

Do you like Fallout and/or Metro 2033?

If you liked old Fallouts and the Metro 2033 setting you should get it. It has turn based combat and fun stats which can satisfy your RPG build autism, very unique XP system in form of oddities, writing is decent. Overall it is worth playing.

Enjoyed Metro 2033, never really invested time into a Fallout game

Then Croats, not Hungarians.

hey man, at least I didn't say; I loved fallout 3 and 4. I've got Fallout 1 downloaded when gog was giving it away for free, I just haven't ever gotten around to starting it

Combat is demanding your mental effort to stay alive, there is not much else to the game. Skills with a cooldown in a singleplayer game, on the other hand….

Dumping combat builds.

Alright, I will try to clarify what I posted.

From the top of my head I can think of Polda, Posel smrti, Ve stínu havrana, Horké léto, and most games made in Becherovka games contest.

Genesis rising.

As a Polock myself one of my favorite homegrown series is the Earth 21X0 series. Somewhat clunky but has unique features for the RTS genre like custom unit editor.
It's actually somewhat of a trait of Slav games reminiscent of earlier PC games - our games are clunky, but it comes with the benefit of thinking outside of the box.

Planet Alcatraz is one of the few RPGs where NPCs more often than not lie to you and try to get you killed.

How comes nobody has mentioned Vangers or Space Rangers yet?

Well, it's not a videogame but I've been enjoyingsuffering like some faggot everlasting summer.

My nigger. Lena will forever remain the best girl.

I hated that VN
My fault for expecting anything of Russians.

they didnt completely.