TECHNOLOGY

Vomit and soles has bump mapping.

You're doing it wrong, faggot.

thats what its about ?
jesus christ I was looking so hard

Things like the little details besides graphical effects. Things like Niko in GTA4 being able to stand slightly on corpses instead of clipping through them, leaving footprints after stepping in blood in Mafia 2, or the little things in the MGS games like being able to shoot an aquarium and water comes out from it.

Thats not technology.

It was Splinter Cell, MGS2 had melting ice

you're not technology

That's barely technology, fucking Perfect Dark did that.

Yet can you name any recent game that does it. I'm all for changing the name of these threads to "modern dev laziness thread" but that doesn't sound as good.

yeah I know what it means Its just that I read only the name of the thread. I didnt notice that OP added a comment where he states what are the pics about so I instantly went looking for some "technology" in the screens without realizing its just about bump maps

That however is pretty nice, considering most games don't even bother having mirrors at all.

how is the gameplay ? casual ? a lot of shit that holds your hand through the game ? something like the batman baby vision ?

from what Ive seen it could be decent, but its an AAA title, so .. yeah. Im afraid !

there is batman baby vision you can opt not to use. it can be casual depending on how you play. but baby gloves come off when you try to do every level only in a suit while never spotted and bodies never found while only killing your targets. I'm still trying to figure out how to do that on any level

There's Hitman Vision and "opportunities", which act pretty much as an in-game walkthrough, showing where to go to assassinate a guy in a certain way, step by step.

You can put it at minimal where it only shows hints with no markers or turn it off.

Other than those two (Which you can turn off), it's pretty much the Hitman you would expect.

Ok so there arent any parts where you have to have these cancer mechanics ON in order to advance ? Thats what Im fearing the most.

oh.. nice !

Nope, you can have them turned off all the time

come on. its the smallest op ever

It's Absolution 2.0 and has Denuvo. That's all you should need to know that you should never buy it.

Turn off detective vision
Turn off opportunities
(optional, but recommended) Turn off minimap
Blood Money level of quality.

Did those NPCs eat cat food or something? What the fuck are they throwing up?

it looks like the padding under a carpet

It's Blood Money 2.0. Ps2 era game with modern graphics in a good way.

It would be really easy to fix that with shaders, with no extra maps needed.
Just offset and rotate the normal map using the albedo's hue and luma as parameters.

When did TECHNOLOGY begin? The footsteps in MGS 1?