Darkest Dungeon Thread

Did they make the game easier?
Playing v.15015 and the game is actually manageable instead of making you feel like shit for trying to relax while playing.

It is a game of risk management. If you are good at that then the game is easy, simple as that. Yes there is some luck involved and sometimes you get lucky and sometimes not. That is all there is to it.

I like it but Holla Forums always spergs out because of nerfs so eh

Is there a way to turn off heart attacks. That feature seems really fucking dumb to me, and I'd prefer that the debuffs just got a lot worse or something rather than my characters just dropping dead for no fucking reason.

Yes, you can turn them off.

It's a game about RNG fucking you in the ass and the developers doing everything in their power to remove any fun or challenge out of it.

And no, difficulty does not equal challenge, though challenge does equal difficulty.

Like clockwork.

Actually no, with all the bosses dropping super powerful trinkets you can get a very good running start and everything gets easier cause you win 99% of the quests.
Now if you can't kill an easy miniboss like the collector, even at low levels, there might be something wrong with you.

Are crusaders still op with holy lance?

The only thing that bugs me is How the final boss just has an attack that is straight up "Okay, decide who dies" and there is no way to mitigate it and it will always happen at least twice.

I know it's supposed to really up the severity of the situation but anything that I can't mitigate or prevent with enough skill that's that powerful just seems incredibly cheap and unfun.

Nope, now holy lance can only be used from the two last places and only hits the last two places.
You can still run two crusaders in the back but they only kill 2/4 enemies

WHAT THE FUCK

What were you saying about my claims again?

I'm still at medium level dungeons man, i never finished the game

I put it as a spoiler for a reason user

Sometimes you don't expect ACTUAL spoilers in spoilered text, you know
is it even beatable? or do you need to try it like 20 times in a row in order to get rnJesus blessing?

It is totally beatable. You just have to be smart about it. After all, it let's you choose who exactly dies. I'd hardly call it RNG at that point.

That's good then. I kinda expected the game to throw you shit like that considering you can't fight the dungeon twice with the same team

Well it'd be impossible to It does that attack at 2/3s health and then again at 1/3 health. It will always do that attack at least twice.

And you have to do that thrice.
Great.

so has anyone cracked how you crit heal?
I wish it could be made into a reliable strategy

I like the game, and would like it more if it didn't crash every 10 minutes

I think the one thing I'd like to see changed is if you overheal a party member that extra health gets turned into stress heal. I don't want to have to drag a Jester into every dungeon for stress heal. They're shit otherwise.

Did the devs pull their heads out of their smelly assholes long enough to realize that excessive difficulty and an over-reliance on RNG does not make for a good game? If so, maybe I'll pick it back up, if not, then it can fuck right off.

Huehuehue.

apparently so.
there is a new class called antiquarian which is pretty much a jack of all trades, master of none:
does little damage, a little of blight, can heal very little, and buffs others.
the only high stat it has it's dodge and it's kinda frail too
The good about it is that it makes gold stacks higher (1500>2000), and also drops items you can sell for quite a bit of money that stack almost indefinitely.
That's how i made so much money in the OP pic

Link to download the latest build?

If a highly skilled player is still expected to be frequently stomped then it's a game about RNG and not skill.

A highly skilled player would just pull back and regroup instead of staying in there until either a win or a TPK.